Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Hey, remember when Jason came back and said he was gonna be a better son to Monica.  Doing a bang-up job, Jase. #eyeroll

And he probably only said that because fake-Jason, aka Drew, had developed a great relationship and bond with Monica. He was the son she wanted but didn't have. Jason's ego probably just didn't like her loving someone more than him and no longer being needy and desperate for his affection like she'd been for years. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Hey, remember when Jason came back and said he was gonna be a better son to Monica.  Doing a bang-up job, Jase. #eyeroll

The only reason he even cares is that he took Sam back from Drew and he's presumably spending more time with Drew's daughter than Drew is, so he has to take Monica, too.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

I'm thinking the odds are 50/50 Turkish teen comes home with Sonny.

When I first saw the Artless Dodger, my first thought was, “Aw look, Sonny’s found himself a new Stone!” So...yeah. 

I can’t decide which the cult tattoos resemble more: a cheap plastic appliqué, or a rubbing done with stencil and crayon.  Maybe they were one of Franco’s art therapy projects.

But speaking of tattoos, Laura needs to demand that Kevin get one, in a discreet place that Ryan wouldn’t know about. When she ran into his hospital room to give him a hug with not even a second of hesitation, I thought, don’t you even want to check first? 

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, LexieLily said:

But why would the DVX reach out to Kevin? Wouldn't they have their own people to deal with a rogue/defective operative?

Because he has a history of being nefarious? That's how I took it: They wanted a monster to catch a monster. It's dumb, but TFGH.

12 hours ago, ulkis said:

know a lot of people say Jason's a bad partner, but I'll give him this, he's listening to this cult stuff even though you know he doesn't give a shit.

SBu's listening face always cracks me up. It looks so manufactured.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 3/13/2019 at 9:25 AM, sacrebleu said:

I'm thinking the odds are 50/50 Turkish teen comes home with Sonny.

8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

When I first saw the Artless Dodger, my first thought was, “Aw look, Sonny’s found himself a new Stone!” So...yeah. 

I'm waiting to see how they pretzel-logic the kid into being someone in Port Charles's Sonny's son.

• LOL 3
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Because he has a history of being nefarious? That's how I took it: They wanted a monster to catch a monster. It's dumb, but TFGH.

I'm asking genuinely: where does Kevin have a history of being nefarious?

• Love 1

Ryan is the one who has the history of being nefarious. Isn't he the one the DVX recruited, and they asked Kevin to keep an eye on him? (Admittedly, I've glazed over a lot of this stuff, so I might be totally wrong here.)

You know, the whole "Kristina is becoming isolated from all her friends because of the cult" would have more of an impact if we ever saw Kristine, you know, have friends.

The scene between Krissy and Val would have a little more impact if we had seen them grow apart, but what we saw was Krissy hit on Val, then be weird about it on New Years, then be weird some more Valentine's Day, then have this fight.

• Love 14
49 minutes ago, texastornado said:

According to Kevin, the DVX took Ryan because of their father’s history of being a spy (and a mathematician).  They figured he may have inherited the spy qualities.

So why wouldn't the DVX want Kevin, the twin that wasn't a messed-up serial killer?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

So why wouldn't the DVX want Kevin, the twin that wasn't a messed-up serial killer?

Because they're eeeeeevil, of course! Of course they want the evil twin! That's, like, the rules.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Okay, now that surprised me that Willow had the tattoo too. I was wondering why there was so much lack of clothes today. Although maybe, if it's thought about it, Daisy, Willow... maybe you get your plant name when you get the tattoo.

I was thinking how much Willow looked like Molly. And Kristina if she didn't have two tone hair. And Daisy too, all that long straight dark hair.

Are we taking odds that Alex is Peter's real mother? It would get them out of the "Anna is out of character" hole.

I really like how they're doing Laura and Kevin.They'll get together in the end but Laura shouldn't just welcome hi with open arms after what she's gone through.

4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

SBu's listening face always cracks me up. It looks so manufactured.

Maybe it is.  It's the robotic version because I don't think SBu listens to anyone other than MB and LW.

4 hours ago, texastornado said:

According to Kevin, the DVX took Ryan because of their father’s history of being a spy (and a mathematician).  They figured he may have inherited the spy qualities.

Or the mathematical + Machiavellian tendencies. Ryan's father looked out for himself and left Ryan to fend for himself.

• Love 2

Ava needs a lot of help. Where is the world is Julian? 

Sam investigating Shiloh for a month (or longer. It feels like my whole life goes by during one episode), Molly comes on, yeah, so Kristina is a cult. 

50 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Is she the 'her' Shiloh mentioned yesterday?  Odds that he's her dead!babydaddy just shot up.

Yes, I think so too. Maybe that's the reason she's not looking to have a relationship with Wiley, because if Shiloh finds her, he also finds the baby. And honestly, it would such a dramatic and soapy way for the truth to come out about the baby, that Brad in an effort to keep Wiley from the leader of a cult decides to just out that Michael is the real father.

About the tattoo, maybe it's for the girls Shiloh has boned. 

I'm with Sam, though. Put on a shirt Shiloh and pull up your pants, please and thank you. I don't even know what they were discussing because I could not focus. 

You too, Chase. Good god!

Chase is such an all around nice guy and so earnest. And I have to wonder, though, about how much people all look alike.

Whoever pointed out that the women are of a similar type, I totally agree. All the women in Shiloh's immediate circle are brunettes. And maybe it's done on purpose.

But today, the back to back scenes of Shiloh and Chase really struck me. The two guys also have very similar looks (as well as the same personal trainer it seems) and they do have Willow in common.

So I wonder if it's for storyline purpose or if it's just a coincidence.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 3

Griffin also looks similar to Chase and Shiloh. Finn could join them with a little personal grooming.

4 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Sam investigating Shiloh for a month (or longer. It feels like my whole life goes by during one episode), Molly comes on, yeah, so Kristina is a cult.

I guess Alexis only had one set of intelligent chromosomes for just one daughter to inherit.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I know I'm supposed to be rooting for Sam and Jason to get Kristina away from DOD, but she is SO much better since she joined them.  She's not nearly as annoying as she used to be. So, if the cult is an improvement, then let her cult away.

I'm still not too sure what the DVX wanted with Ryan. Or what Ryan wanted with the DVX, for that matter. Serial killers are kind of "rogue individuals", and I really don't think they'd be reliable as spies or hired killers, or whatever he was recruited to do.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, texastornado said:

Wow, they actually referenced Victor?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Whoever pointed out that the women are of a similar type, I totally agree. All the women in Shiloh's immediate circle are brunettes. And maybe it's done on purpose.

And they all look pretty much like Sam.

Oh Sam, when Shiloh figures you out (which should be any second) you are in big trouble girl. You gonna have lots of splainin' (& fast talking I 'd guess) to do.

Leave it to Molly. She's around Kristina for ten minutes and can deduce her bubble head sister is in a cult. I really wish Molly were around more. And that the writers weren't dumbing down Alexis so much in this. She should be able to realize right away that these bootleg Scientologists are bad news. 

I see tomorrow Super Jase is on the scent of Sonny and Dante. He should touch down in Ankara just in time to whip his pistol out of his leather jacket and save the day. Robert will enter the room a couple seconds later. WHY. DO. I. WATCH. THIS?

At least Scotty happened upon Ava to help her through this inevitable nervous breakdown. Sheesh. 

• Love 11
50 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

see tomorrow Super Jase is on the scent of Sonny and Dante. He should touch down in Ankara just in time to whip his pistol out of his leather jacket and save the day.

Oh, wow, Carly gave him permission?  Banner Day!

• LOL 2
15 minutes ago, Ladybyrd said:

I guess it's cute that they mentioned Lucy had visited Kevin and updated Scotty. But man I wish we got to see it. 

Me: Oh hey, Show, how's it going?

Show: Sup, nerd.  Lucy visited Kevin and told Scotty about the Ryan sitch, but it all happened off-screen.

(Show punches Me in the stomach)

Me (gasping for air): Why, Show, WHY!

(That is seriously enraging to hear.  GRRR!)

• Love 3

Lulu's astonishment that an invalid divorce is going through the courts cracked me up. It only just now was realized the divorce was invalid, and the process was already in motion. You can't just say "whoops" and stop it. Why didn't they have Lulu ask Alexis if she could make sure it didn't become final? Same result and Lulu doesn't sound like such a ding-dong.

I guess Chase has only one pair of sweatpants and no other bottoms. Willow couldn't find a pair of gym shorts?

I guess LWB/FS is such a part of Anna's life now that she can't imagine he's a fake memory? Sleeping with Faison would be the first thing I'd want to know was planted, but that's me.

1 hour ago, CharethCutestory said:

At least Scotty happened upon Ava to help her through this inevitable nervous breakdown.

Poor Scott.

I liked that Willow wasn't wearing a matching lingerie set.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I guess Alexis only had one set of intelligent chromosomes for just one daughter to inherit.

Edited by ouinason
I was trying to say that it's Ric's genes, but the site won't let me.
  • Love 2

Yeah, for sure Ric is way brighter than Sonny and probably brighter than Julian, but I like to think that Alexis herself has academic smarts if not life-skills ones.

I guess  all three of her girls got their brains from their fathers.  (I guess that explains Michael and Joss vs Morgan.)

• Love 4

Still wondering about the Ryan timeline.  When it began, it sounded like Ryan had been locked up for 25 years, since he was still talking about "paging" someone.  And the mystery Seattle patient that he needed to see, wasn't that back when he and Lucy were together, before Lucy/Scotty were kissing on the N.B. stage? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Does DOD allow men? It’s Shiloh & woman from what I can tell. Kind of sexist don’t you think? LOL!!!

Well before Oscar made up with his parents, he was living with DOD

4 hours ago, ciarra said:

Still wondering about the Ryan timeline.  When it began, it sounded like Ryan had been locked up for 25 years, since he was still talking about "paging" someone.  And the mystery Seattle patient that he needed to see, wasn't that back when he and Lucy were together, before Lucy/Scotty were kissing on the N.B. stage? 

The timeline changes depending on what lame idea pops into Frank’s head. I wouldn’t bother trying to sort it out, because tomorrow it could all be different.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, nilyank said:

That's true. I had forgotten about that. I should have remembered that when Shiloh visited the hospital. Speaking of Shiloh he finally took his shirt off. Little Sam couldn't handle it and asked if he put it back on. LOL!!! Steve Burton has competition.

So Willow has the tattoo, which probably means that Shiloh is her baby daddy. So, she would have hated/been terrified of Shiloh enough to give away her baby, but she didn't have the tattoo removed??

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 3/13/2019 at 11:28 PM, statsgirl said:

Cameron would not have got beat up at school if Jordan had not pressured Franco into saying that he was guilty to use him as bait.

If Ava dies, Sonny and Carly have Avery free and clear.  For Jason, killing Ava be like a gift to S&C.

Cam said he didn't care about what people said about Franco. He got beat up because kids were saying stuff about his mom. She told him "you do not have to defend my honor" and he responded yes, I do. Elizabeth's determination to be with and defend Franco no matter the toxic, dangerous or thoughtless behavior he shows her, is on her. Franco as an *adult* is responsible for his behavior and choices, period. He could have said, for example, I will not say yes to this plan until I see a police car/unmarked car driving up and down the street, guarding Elizabeth's home. I want assurance that the police are keeping Cam, Jake and Aiden safe - before I plead guilty. 

I agree with you re: if Ava dies. However, Jason is supposed to be a character who cares about kids not losing loved ones and not experiencing trauma. Losing her mother would definitely disrupt Avery's life.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, nilyank said:
11 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Does DOD allow men? It’s Shiloh & woman from what I can tell. Kind of sexist don’t you think? LOL!!!

We've also seen men in the background when they show DoD meetings. Shiloh obviously targets young women, though.

3 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Speaking of Shiloh he finally took his shirt off. Little Sam couldn't handle it and asked if he put it back on.

I thought Sam was totally right to ask Shiloh to put his shirt on. He was using his physicality to intimidate/dominate her, and that's super gross no matter what else was going on.

1 hour ago, Perkie said:

she didn't have the tattoo removed??

It's expensive and painful.

6 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

He could have said, for example, I will not say yes to this plan until I see a police car/unmarked car driving up and down the street, guarding Elizabeth's home. I want assurance that the police are keeping Cam, Jake and Aiden safe - before I plead guilty. 

Didn't Franco sort of do that and Jordan sort of agreed? I vaguely remember her saying Elizabeth and the kids would be taken care of that way. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It's expensive and painful.

It lookes like it's drawn on with a sharpie.  A bucket of soapy water and a good scrub brush and she's good to go!!

But seriously, you feel SOOO strongly that you give up the baby that you clearly seem to want, but you keep the tattoo.  I mean, I get that it was a plot point to show us that Willow was part of the cult, but it's an ugly giant asss tattoo that I would have put up with whatever pain to remove it.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Perkie said:

it's an ugly giant asss tattoo

It's GIGANTIC. It must be at least four inches tall. Good lord. The camera always zooms in on it anyway, so it's kind of insulting the show has made it so obvious. 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It's GIGANTIC. It must be at least four inches tall. Good lord. The camera always zooms in on it anyway, so it's kind of insulting the show has made it so obvious. 

If it's on her butt, she can't see it, right?  I'm not saying she doesn't know it's there, of course, she does.  But, if she doesn't have to look it at all the time, why bother?

1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

Oh hello... damn, Andre is looking hot. Put him back with Anna and give Finn to Alexis. 

Odd! I had the opposite reaction. I thought he looked out of shape and heavier looking. Oh, well.

• Love 1

Valentin the all-knowing and all-wise on everything concerning Anna got tired for me a long time ago, and today was no different. Can we not retcon Peter (assuming that's where this is headed) without an extended, needless conversation with Valentin smugging all over the place about how well he knows Anna?

Molly screeching the word "cult" over and over again in the middle of Charlie's had me begging for Julian to wander in and ask her to take her protestations away from his drinks and his avocado toast. Seriously, Molly, choose a better time and place.

"I should go pick up Danny and Scout. I do have kids." The writers are straight-up trolling us now, guys.

Should I be in suspense that Dante will shoot Sonny? Their relationship has already survived one bullet between them, surely it can survive another.

Edited by Linny
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Oh, Molly. You were making a lot of sense until you demanded that Sonny step in and deal with Shiloh.

LOL at Sonny's head shake to Dante not to kill him. Like that's going to make a difference.

What a boring day. Sam drones on to Shiloh. (To quote @ulkis: WAKE UP, KELLY MONACO. THERE IS A CAMERA POINTED AT YOU.) Kristina shrieks. Valentin smugs. The things I liked were Alexis's therapy session and Chase's delight that Finn cares about him.

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, Linny said:

Should I be in suspense that Dante will shoot Sonny? Their relationship has already survived one bullet between them, surely it can survive another.

It's not Christmas or my birhtday so I'm guessing Dante will either not shoot Sonny or will shoot Raj instead.  But man, I squeed a little when Dante walked in the room.  I am so sad that I dont' have DZ to look at anymore.  

Memo to Kristina, when you're a grown up, you can't leave work in the middle of your shift just because you're pissed off at your sister's "negativity".  

• Love 12
28 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

(To quote @ulkis: WAKE UP, KELLY MONACO. THERE IS A CAMERA POINTED AT YOU.) 

Ha. I blame KM and I don't. She's sleptwalked for years imo but nobody could do anything with what she had today. And then they had flashbacks to Sam and Jason talking about Shiloh every time he had a scene. It was ridiculous. If Shiloh was driving a car they would have had a flashback of Sam and Jason explaining how he uses a key to start the engine.

And how big is this dawn of day house? Are they sharing rooms? 

Sam's response to Shiloh saying the leave the door open should have been uh there was just a fucking serial killer running around and nobody's found his body.

Poor Valentin trying to be all deep and mysterious but then his ears are trying their best to make Anna giggle.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2