Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I've really been thinking about that Robin scene in the preview.  Clearly she is talking to a friendly face.  I have this queasy feeling that she is going to spend the ep talking to Dewq or Lucy,  and it will end with that person pulling off a mask and revealing themselves as some villain who will then capture Robin until KMc is available again.  

I

Anna made this ep worth it. I love her so.

I can't deal with Lucy anymore. She needs to chill.

I hope Franco goes nuts and kills everyone at his party. I'll miss Bobbie a bit, but I'm willing to sacrifice her for the greater good.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

LOL at like, 4 people at Franco's birthday.

I still don't know what Carly feels for any man. Are we supposed to believe she deeply loves both Franco and Sonny? I ain't buying it.

Lucy/Bobbie/Scott is such a complete snooze. I miss Kevin.

Sam looked pretty. But any scene with Sonny angers my core.

The shootout at Ava's apartment looked lame as hell.

I liked Faceless!Jason! last week, but I was less than impressed today. Robin is gabbing up a storm about her kid, missing her family and her divorce and Jason just...sits there??! No touching at all? Not even a damn handhold? Just so completely not how Jason would act. And then SEPARATING at the end? Jason would never let her go off by herself like that. Just....what!? This whole thing has been such a waste of KMc/Robin. I'm ignoring this plot point shit until BM arrives.

And my poor freaking Robin. Talking about the happiness of Sam, Sonny, CARLY, and Michael. While no one really gives her a second thought. Ughhh.

• Love 4

I love Robin but I had to FF those scenes today lol.

I did kinda laugh when scott came in to the birthday party and was like where is everyone lol Did he even know it was franco's birthday lol.

Edited by Harmony233

Anna made this ep worth it. I love her so.

I can't deal with Lucy anymore. She needs to chill.

I want Lucy to fall into a meat grinder and become a sausage.  One link.  One link that Baldwin eats.  And chokes on.  And then I want a magic drug that makes us forget this Henery Hawk and Foghorn Leghorn wannabes ever existed.  

How on earth could both these people pursued acting as a career without anyone informing them that they both HAVE NO TALENT??

I liked Faceless!Jason! last week, but I was less than impressed today. Robin is gabbing up a storm about her kid, missing her family and her divorce and Jason just...sits there??! No touching at all? Not even a damn handhold? Just so completely not how Jason would act.

And my poor freaking Robin. Talking about the happiness of Sam, Sonny, CARLY, and Michael. While no one really gives her a second thought. Ughhh.

I dunno.  I do know that I've not enjoyed a Jason Morgan scene as much in decades as I have this one where he can't talk and we don't have to gaze at that blank face.

And although Robin is once again criminally used and abused and ignored, I realize that just listening to KMc talk to the air was the longest period of pure enjoyment this show has given me in quite some time.  I'm liking Robin in monologue mode, and sort of dreading her having to interact with Patrick again.

If Franco doesn't spill it about Sonny and this is another fake out......

• Love 4

When Michael said that Jason was like a big brother to him it made me wonder if they were slightly de-SORASing Jason in preparation for Billy Miller or if it was just another Scott "I scripted Morgan saying Luke was 'technically' his great-uncle" Sickles mess up. Yes, Jason was like a big brother but he was mostly more like what he actually was: a close uncle. I wish Michael had been like, "I remember that time he disciplined me by calling me a little bitch. Memories!"

• Love 1

And dip stick Max parks Ava in a chair directly across from the front door.  I was hoping maybe Ava would be hit by one of the bullets flying through the particle board.  Would love to see Max explain that one to the boss.

Sonny would only be mad because Max robbed him of the opportunity to kill Ava.

And although Robin is once again criminally used and abused and ignored, I realize that just listening to KMc talk to the air was the longest period of pure enjoyment this show has given me in quite some time. I'm liking Robin in monologue mode, and sort of dreading her having to interact with Patrick

I'm hoping any interaction with Patty will be brief. By the way Robin was talking today, it seemed like she had kinda accepted the divorce and just wanted to see Emma. It gives me hope that she won't be begging Patty to take her back.

• Love 1

OMG, this episode. Between Franco's epic passive-aggressiveness with Carly at the party and Robin's monologue with Mostly Headless Jason, my FF got quite the workout. The "triangle" with Bobbie/Scott/Lucy? Zzzzzz. Sam and Sonny? Zzzzz.

The penthouse shootout was so badly blocked. They didn't even try.

That was the saddest party ever. LOL that Carly made the toast all about her.

All these mentions of Faison make me nervous.

When is Miller's first air date?

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

And sadly of the four only Kiki WANTS to be there.

Robin's monologue really confused me b/c it clearly shows Robin is A) being selfless helping Jason and B) truely misses her daughter

So explain to me again how exactly Patrick doesn't look like a total douchecannon?

The man never let Anna know her daughter wasn't in Africa and clearly knows his wife NOT AT ALL since he believed the words out her mouth and not her obvious cues all wasn't right at CC AND thinks she'd willingly abandon her child. ugh I despise that douche!

• Love 3

Lucy is very high maintenance as well as a shrill, ditsy drama mama. Scott's older maybe he is just tired. Lucy is exhausting. Even with her horror show of a face, Bobbie is probably a lot easier to be with.

Exactly. I hate Lucy and always have. I find the character beyond tiresome and irritating. While I've never been a huge fan of Bobbie, she's still about 10000 percent easier to take on a daily basis. Besides, Lucy would dump Scott's arse the moment Kevin looked her way.

So explain to me again how exactly Patrick doesn't look like a total douchecannon?

I have no idea how Patrick is supposed to be sympathetic in this storyline. He's a complete asshat!

• Love 3

There's an Avis car rental place two blocks away from the Crichton-Clark Hospital for People Who Used to Be Dead or In a Coma.

actually laughing out loud. BUT loved Anna today. The woman is beautiful, and I see no signs of cosmetic surgery performed on her. 

Edited by godfreydaniels
  • Love 2

Ugh, now I remember why I don't have any great love for Robin. Hearing her endlessly drone on made my ears bleed. And she's bringing back Jason, the only one I hate possibly more than Sonny, definitely as much as.

Ava wasn't kidding when she called them morons. Looking forward to Jordan showing up to put a gun in Shawn's face.

I've called Patrick "Doctor Douchenozzle" for ages, and I feel all vindicated that everything I said about him when he was banging Sabrina has proven to be true, only now he's doing it to Sam. Stay klassy, Patprick.

Like you, I am a proud Early Adopter of DoucheLord Drake Hate.  NULOPH Forever!  ;)

I've really been thinking about that Robin scene in the preview.  Clearly she is talking to a friendly face.  I have this queasy feeling that she is going to spend the ep talking to Dewq or Lucy,  and it will end with that person pulling off a mask and revealing themselves as some villain who will then capture Robin until KMc is available again.  

Robin only exists to be kidnapped.  They should start calling her the Much-Abducted Scorpio.

I'm hoping any interaction with Patty will be brief. By the way Robin was talking today, it seemed like she had kinda accepted the divorce and just wanted to see Emma. It gives me hope that she won't be begging Patty to take her back.

I'm hoping that Patrick and Robin mutually decide it would be best if Emma went with her mother.

• Love 1

Robin's monologue really confused me b/c it clearly shows Robin is A) being selfless helping Jason and B) truely misses her daughter

The man never let Anna know her daughter wasn't in Africa and clearly knows his wife NOT AT ALL since he believed the words out her mouth and not her obvious cues all wasn't right at CC AND thinks she'd willingly abandon her child. ugh I despise that douche!

Dude, I have NO idea. PLUS, we have Patty all up on Sam while Robin is nearly waxing poetic about Sam's happiness. It's sick.

yowsah1, I'm down for whatever has Patrick far, far away from Robin. I need Ron to finally free Robin from him.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

This was a strange episode, indeed.  Watching Anna/Duke/Lucy and Robin/Jason's torso got me thinking I had missed some informative scenes, because they just all sort of started mid-scene.  It looked like the show had been poorly spliced together.  Random, sleepy thoughts:

Are they now saying that Duke and Lucy were a thing and might be again?  Duke didn't look too excited, but then again, that's how he always looks, so maybe he's really all gooey inside about the thought of Lucy shrieking in his ear during sex.  The Lucy/Scotty/Bobbie thing was absurd.  And I don't believe Scotty would have chosen Bobbie.  That wasn't what we saw onscreen for however long now the Scotty/Lucy/Kevin sl has been going on.  And, I miss Kevin, too.   I would gladly trade Lucy/Scotty/Bobbie for just Kevin.  Hell, I'll take Ryan.  He can go on a spree, and kill Franco, Kiki, Sabrina, Nina, and anyone else who should be dead already.  

Poor Robin, having to prattle on endlessly, to The Headless Boy.  Jason is already wearing out his welcome.  Not that he was really welcomed back in the first place.  Although, if he had been programmed to believe he was a mime, that might be fun for a bit -- I'd like to see how someone would mime a mob hit. I'll bet Sonny would rock that, since he already has the jazz hands.  He could mime an act from Guys and Dolls. 

But, I'm just waiting for the inevitable scene, in which we will see Jason's torso and arms opening up his Box 'o Pain, and putting his head in there and closing the lid again, but not before a close-up shot of his face, with a single manly tear rolling down.

An how funny (not really funny, just...hmmm) that Ron had Robin, all casual-like, tell Jason he was a father.  Is there an end to his Robin assassination?

Franco.  It seems like only Ron could take an unapologetic-psycho-SERIAL-KILLER-smirking-freak*, and turn him into a shoe-gazing-emo-hipster-sadsack, with bad hair, whose feels are hurt because no one will attend his birfday party.  It would be funny if it were funny. 

*Not that I want JF back.  No, nope, uh uh, no please, and no thank you. 

I hate Kiki.  

ETA:  A lot.  I  hate Kiki, a lot. 

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 4

Did they actually show Scott choosing Bobbie or just cut to Lucy back in Anna's room? I admit to browsing the internet when this show is on, but I thought I would have noticed that scene due to the inevitable Lucy screeching (and I like her).

what did anna mean today when she said this is deju vu after catching lucy with luke.Don't tell me there going to recton those two having a ONS or affair back in the day lol.

I think Anna meant that it was deja vu to see Lucy hugging Duke, since that's what she walked into at the beginning of the episode as well. She wasn't referring to past history, just what she saw the moment she walked into the room and again when Lucy returned. That's my take, anyway, but who knows? Maybe Lucy was seducing Duke when Anna and Luke were busy being best buddies back in the day.

Let Lucy have Duke. I think that he is worthless. He did lie to Anna's face for providing an alibi for Sonny when Sonny shot AJ. I always thought that Duke was an honorable man but by siding with Sonny, he lost whatever honor he had.

• Love 6
Let Lucy have Duke. I think that he is worthless. He did lie to Anna's face for providing an alibi for Sonny when Sonny shot AJ. I always thought that Duke was an honorable man but by siding with Sonny, he lost whatever honor he had.

As always, and just continues to be proven true, Sonny ruins everything.

I wonder if the writers are even going to remember Duke lied for Sonny.  That might mean actually giving a damn about Duke for two seconds.

• Love 1

Robin only exists to be kidnapped.  They should start calling her the Much-Abducted Scorpio.

I wonder if it has something to do with the name? Comic Book fans will remember fondly the days of Batman and Robin:The Boy Hostage.

Then again to my knowledge, my sister Robin has never been kidnapped....unless she didn't reenlist for those twenty years in the army......I better go call her  

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 3
I think Anna meant that it was deja vu to see Lucy hugging Duke, since that's what she walked into at the beginning of the episode as well. She wasn't referring to past history, just what she saw the moment she walked into the room and again when Lucy returned. That's my take, anyway, but who knows? Maybe Lucy was seducing Duke when Anna and Luke were busy being best buddies back in the day.

That is how I interpreted that scene too. Anna was referencing her walking in on them in a near clinch earlier in the show.

God, I hate the overt "make him choose!" dialogue that these writers insert into nearly every triangle. It's like writing dialogue with crayon it's so think, heavy-handed, and immature. They never talk about the emotions, just the plot point of who is being selected.

I also noticed that they recycled DNA's dialogue. The "we still got it" line was from 2013 nurses ball, and the discussion regarding how martinis are different today, though as to the latter, that was Fonduke who went on that rant the first time during Halloween 2012. Does the show actually save money by literally reusing old scripts?

Who says "we still got it," about their own relationship? It's like they're breaking the fourth wall and saying, "Dammit, we are a formerly popular couple -- LOVE US, audience, LOVE US!" Except it's Duke saying it, so it's more, "We still got blah, boring, blah, blah, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. What was I saying?"

Wait, there was a shoot out yesterday as well? I FF-ed right over it and didn't even notice.  Remember the days when a shoot out was actually exciting and meant that something consequential might occur?

Edited by Francie
Wait, there was a shoot out yesterday as well? I FF-ed right over it and didn't even notice.  Remember the days when a shoot out was actually exciting and meant that something consequential might occur?

Shawn and Max were running the op. No one had sky high hopes for this one. The big question is who will Shawn shoot instead of the intended target this time? 

• Love 1

Okay, so I broke down last night and watched the first half of Friday's show. In my defense, we were waiting for the Blacklist, and Scorpions was so silly and bad that GH makes more sense.

I liked Sobby doing something bad, but I am not all that okay with a nurse causing an involuntary abortion in her patient. However, it is Ava and Sonny's spawn, so YMMV.

Rosalie is okay, liking her as a seducer. Nina having a hard time getting it out about Carly and the jackass was the first time I felt like she was a real person.

• Love 1

I was hoping that Sobby would be successful with her turn to the dark side, and we'd be rid of her quickly, like the "angel of death" story that what's-her-name (Roy's nurse girlfriend, Melissa?) got.  But I think with the hour it took for Ava to not take the pill, Sobby will not cause AvaSpawn's death and we'll be stuck with Sobby forever.   And we'll be stuck with Sobby's endless guilt.

• Love 1

That's most every day.  The production values and editing of this show are now as bad as the writing.  Everything looks cheap and thrown together.

Sadly, this is so true.  Some days it looks like one of those midnight programs they have on local channels, with the sets, lighting, blocking, hair/makeup, etc.  It's distracting.  And all the scene jumping makes it difficult for me to care about what's going on, since, in like 30 seconds, it's gone, and not picked back up again until however many minutes/days later. 

Like the shootout was a mess, yesterday.  The blocking was weird.  I did have to laugh at Ava being sat right across from the door, though.  Front row seats to a shootout happening during your own abduction/hostage attempt. 

Besides that, didn't he go back to work for Sonny after quitting, or did he just threaten to do so? It's been so long since he's been onscreen, I can't remember his story line, not that it was that interesting to begin with.

Like the shootout was a mess, yesterday.  The blocking was weird.

I mentioned this earlier. I get that they don't have the time to have a zillion camera angles and shots, but there had to be less than four feet between the rival shooters. Shawn was shooting from Ava's doorway. (Insert the usual jokes here.) They could at least TRY to make it look plausible. I think there's still a stunt coordinator in the crew. Use him.

didn't he go back to work for Sonny after quitting, or did he just threaten to do so?

Duke did go back to work for Sonny, but we haven't seen much of that, so clearly it hasn't been a necessary plot point.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

After all the dangerous situations that Lulu, Maxie and Robin have found themselves in, you would think they'd take some self defense courses and learn how to kick ass. Especially considering who their parents are. I'd love to see Robin drop kick Helena across the couch. I know, I know. It's not in the script. Still.

• Love 3

I don't love to hate Helena anymore. I just hate her. I want her dead or even better, in prison with all the people she considers peons. Laura, Lulu, and Robin can come visit her in prison and spit on her.

It is so stupid Robin didn't just wring Helena's neck. She's an old woman! Just go for it!

I've figured some more reasons why Sonny is so vile for this Ava kidnapping plot. One of which is because he's such a vile misogynist, it doesn't matter what Ava did, not really. If she didn't do anything, but he still wanted to control her pregnancy, he would do it. Isn't that basically what he did with Sam? I don't remember if she wanted to leave town but I'm pretty sure she did and he stopped her. Does anyone remember the exact details?

And also, all this bullshit over Sonny needing to do it over Connie. He's just mad someone killed his property aka Connie. He was over Connie before she was even dead. Asshole.

Scotty's attitude during the party was hilarious. I love him. And Bobbie/JZ actually managed an appropriate and hilarious facial expression. She was all "what the fuck". I do love having Bobbie back. I don't want her in actual stories but it's always nice to see her in scenes where she would actually be.

Love that Jordan saved Ava! Shawn is such a jerk. She didn't save Ava because she works for the Jeromes. She's saving Ava BECAUSE YOU'RE KIDNAPPING A PREGNANT WOMAN.

previews: Kiki tells Morgan that Franco knows about Sonny and Carly. What reason in the world will they have for Morgan not to tell Carly? Because Kiki asks him not to, probably. ugh.

I'm so glad people are starting to be allowed to be smart about fluke/Luke now. (Anna also added to the chorus that while she doesn't want to think Luke did anything wrong, she can't rule him out.) I mean, for the love of God, regular Luke drove drunk and killed a 4 year old and then whined about people wanting him to go to rehab. The man is not beyond acting beyond the pale even in recent years.

I hope emma receiving "Matilda" doesn't mean she's gonna start moving pencils with her excess brain power. This is Ron we're talking about, so I'm not kidding about being afraid of that.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

Is Helena going to force Robin to be the surrogate of that devil's embryo? When the Queen of Evil has "grand plans" that's never a good thing. And it would be just another way for Ron to screw with Robin some more.

Damn it Jordan you actually know how to handle a gun, you should have taken the shot. Shawn would have shot off his one of his big toes, you were never in any real danger.

So now Patrick wants to tell all to Anna, so she can yet again think that her daughter has been killed in another explosion, what a great son-in-law to have.

But I am sure he'll make it known that Robin "made" him keep it all a secret, and then when Anna begins to point out all the holes, or she damn well better, in Robin's story to him and says things like "that doesn't sound like something Robin would ever do" or "You are aware that Victor Cassadine is a danger mad man capable of anything who was in charge and probably threatening all our lives to keep her there", he'll pout because this means she won't give him her blessing to go and skewer Sam on his douche kabob like he's been wanting.

And what was up with him telling Emma that she had to be a "big girl" and couldn't spend the night with him? The hell is up with this loser?

Is he too busy lamenting the fact that he didn't get Sam's bra off and least motorboat the girls before being rejected that he can't focus on being a good parent? He is such a selfish, shitty person.

Speaking of Sam, her scenes with Sonny were...the less said the better. Of course seeing her having such detailed scenes with her father is just out of the question...I hate this show.

Franco called Scott "Dad" again and I think my ears started bleeding. I can't take that whole group together. I just want the hotel to catch fire or blow up or be swallowed up by a giant sinkhole or something, anything. At least kill Kiki, is that too much to ask for?

So Ava is going to mow down Jason, first good thing she's done in a long time. Too bad it won't stick.

• Love 4
Love that Jordan saved Ava! Shawn is such a jerk. She didn't save Ava because she works for the Jeromes. She's saving Ava BECAUSE YOU'RE KIDNAPPING A PREGNANT WOMAN.

Gotta love a guy who wouldn't think twice about offing a pregnant woman because she's done "bad things", when he himself is a contract killer working for a man who himself has killed plenty in cold blood. But remember kiddos, drugs are the greatest evil ever, even worse than kidnapping pregnant women and taking them off to their certain dooms. It's nice that this show makes it so clear who the good guys are to root for.

I hope emma receiving "Matilda" doesn't mean she's gonna start moving pencils with her excess brain power. This is Ron we're talking about, so I'm not kidding about being afraid of that.

If Joss starts to wiggle her nose on top of that I'm out, all chips cashed in out

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 3

Well, I was going to erase it from my DVR, but now I kinda have to watch based on Franco finally knowing of the grossening on GH 2014 Summer and Ava turning Stevus into Billy.

Damn, Ava is magic. She's not Lauren's mom.

Carly and Serial Killer starring Kiki was lame and weird, you may not want to watch. Robin getting threatened was about the best part of the epi. Jordon got Ava freed because GRL PWR, and no other reason. Sonny and Sam was lame, and at least Anna blocked Sam and Patrick sexy time. So, just delete it and know there is an engagement, and Robin has to do something else, or else, again.

• Love 1