Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

It would be one thing if Laura, Liz, Lulu etc. were coming at this from a position of caring about Nik and just not wanting to see him get hurt, but them coming at Hayden from this air of moral superiority and judging Hayden as if she's this evil bitch out to bilk poor innocent Nikolas is ridiculous. Apparently it's the worst thing in the world that Hayden is been consistently lying to Nikolas but it's okay that not only has he also been consistently lying to her, but that he tried to have her killed.

To be fair to Lulu, I think she's the only one who doesn't know about Nik shooting her.

• Love 2

I have a problem with it. Hayden, who knows nothing about Liz, her kids, her past, her men, is reading her? Um, no. Hayden is still a newbie who knows jack shit. Insert Sam in that scene? Cool. But Hayden Rachel Suzie Nancy? Stop.

Yep! Should’ve been Sam reading Elizabeth, not Hayden!

And poor Michael, having to team up with fuckin' Felix.

Michael lost all sympathy when he introduced himself as Michael Corinthos today. Did he not remember the damn legal documents he filed changing his name to Michael Alan Quartermaine? Fuck these writers. He may as well be Michael Sabrina Carlos Corinthos because that's all he says.

• Love 16

I don't know about that. We don't really know Hayden's intentions, though we do know Hayden seems to be in love with the piece o slime. We do know that Tracy is blackmailing her to steal ELQ from Nik's, you know, the company Nik stole from the Q's himself, and she stupidly hasn't done it yet. She very well could have already milked him for his millions, and rightly so. We also know Nik tried to have Hayden murdered, and that Laura and Liz know about this, but are still trying to make HIM out to be the victim.

And they're all lying....Nik, Laura and Liz.....to her....so Hayden is in good company.

Hayden lies are not the problem.....it's her stupidity for Nik's peen that's not letting her rip Nik off well and square as severance for nearly dying because of him, and then telling Liz and Laura to kindly fuck off the edge of a parapeet.

This sums it up pretty well.

ELQ really wasn't stolen. Nik just outsmarted Michael. Which isn't all that hard apparently. If Tracy should be pissed off at anyone, then her venom should also be directed at Fricking Olivia. Olivia who just HAD to keep her baby away from his dangerous daddy. Leading to Ned and Brooklyn being strong armed into signing over their shares/proxies/whatever to Nik. To protect Olivia's damn secret! And then Olivia just waltzes back into town and now Leo is a Jerome, with barely a fuss from Olivia. Nik just happened to out maneuver the Qs this round. They still have their shares and are making money, they just aren't in control.

Hayden has been lying since the day she came to town on Ric's dime. She knows that Nik had her shot and she still married him and is sleeping with him. So she gets no sympathy. She has been in league with Tracy. Tracy had plans on Hayden getting the Qs shares back. But those have gone nowhere.

Why the hell should Liz or Laura give one shit about Hayden or her feelings? I don't get why they should care. Laura knows that Nik did a bad bad thing. And she isn't comfortable with his choices. Liz has stated that neither Nik nor the safety of his finances are her concern. He is a big boy who has been warned about dealing with Hayden. Spencer's emotional well being is Liz's priority here. He has been needy for any Mommy figure. I don't see where Laura and Liz are making Nik a victim here. Laura doesn't like anything about the situation or Hayden herself. She has told Nik to drop Hayden and run. Liz doesn't like anything about Hayden. Hayden lied about Jake/Jason and has kept on lying. Nik knows that his mother, sister and Liz don't like Hayden, he is just more about listening to his second head. Rather than his brain.

Edited by stlbf
  • Love 3

ELQ really wasn't stolen. Nik just outsmarted Michael. Which isn't all that hard apparently. If Tracy should be pissed off at anyone, then her venom should also be directed at Fricking Olivia. Olivia who just HAD to keep her baby away from his dangerous daddy. Leading to Ned and Brooklyn being strong armed into signing over their shares/proxies/whatever to Nik. To protect Olivia's damn secret! And then Olivia just waltzes back into town and now Leo is a Jerome, with barely a fuss from Olivia. Nik just happened to out maneuver the Qs this round. They still have their shares and are making money, they just aren't in control.

Well, no. The proxies that Sam gave AJ/Tracy suddenly became shares,which Fluke got when he defrauded Tracy and Skye out of their shares by pretending to have been kidnapped and Helena gave those shares to Nik. Then Tracy's son and granddaughter lost their shares due to blackmail over Olivia's stupid child. Every single transfer of shares has been illegal and void/voidable due to - fraud, blackmail and theft (or whatever that shit was with Nik/Rosalie/Nina)

None of that had anything to do with Michael and NONE of it was legal. Nik should've been booted months ago but RC was the FUCKING WORST so Luke walked off into the mist without doing anything to make it right for Tracy

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 17

I don't get it either. Although I would LOVE the look on Bryan Craig's face if Nicolas Betchel beats him in this category. :)

Fuck that. I want the Twitter implosion!

If BC don't get it this year and there is no Freddie Smith or Chandler Massey, he'll never win. I will be ballin if he loses

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

He is EXACTLY the same as Silas Clay, except he's complete with lizard. Otherwise, I see no difference.

I'm still a couple of days behind, but he smiled and joked with Tracy. I'M SOLD. Silas would never have done that. And honestly? I enjoy the ridiculousness of this man being cast AGAIN on this show. 

So I basically watched a month's worth of the show over the last week, and I need help. I honestly have no idea as to the status of Rebecca Budig's memory. Did she never lose it and only her and Tracy know and she's really a Rachel? Does she still not have it and started scheming with Tracy anyway? Has she actually fallen for Nikolas? Are we supposed to be playing a guessing game of whether she has or not? Whatever the answers, I'm into her work ethic with that painting.

I still like NuDillon. I feel no shame.

I also like Dr. Duke's Son. He needs a cat.

I am over the moon with how much Monica we've had. Loved her bonding with Jason. Jason bonding with Sam seems a bit rushed, but good on Sam for asking for a divorce.

I cannot stop laughing over Helena sipping tea in that portrait. Not because it references Nik killing her but because she'd be the Queen of Sipping Tea, no contest.

LIZARD IS EVERYTHING.

• Love 7

So, is the Liz/Sam war being replaced by the LIz/Hayden war.

Yes! And imo their hot, hot chemistry has a chance of being capitalized on. Eh, we had Lizard and Courtroom Boobs on one day so maybe Liz and Whatever Her Name is can happen. Or Rebecca Budig is actually Lucky, Nik isn't a Cassadine, and Spencer is a figment of everyone's imagination. Because it literally can't get worse, right?

• Love 1

I was going to put this tid bit from  soap in Depth in the spoiler section, but apparently, it's not a spoiler, so I'll put it here:

Frank Valentini said, about Hamilton Finn:

"I don’t want to give it all away. I want the audience to discover and see what Michael is creating. It’s not something that should be spoiled, for anybody — for hardcore Michael Easton fans or regular fans who love the show.”

lol okay.

Okay, who let Carlivati back on the lot?

• Love 2

Michael lost all sympathy when he introduced himself as Michael Corinthos today. Did he not remember the damn legal documents he filed changing his name to Michael Alan Quartermaine? Fuck these writers. He may as well be Michael Sabrina Carlos Corinthos because that's all he says.

I think he introduced himself to Griffin that way to signal that he is Sonny's son and remind the audience that Griffin was Sonny's doctor. Hence why Sonny will have scenes with Griffin today.

I think he introduced himself to Griffin that way to signal that he is Sonny's son and remind the audience that Griffin was Sonny's doctor. Hence why Sonny will have scenes with Griffin today.

Ugh. Sonny's back today? Vomitbarfpuke. It was a nice break, with service lizards, Tracy Quartermaine, Griffin Levi, and Liz and That Girl Named Whatever. Carly was even charming. Here we go again alcohol.

I do wonder why in Anna's History of Duke she didn't say "Remember those Quartermaines you helped at GH? Well, Duke worked for Michael's real father AJ Quartermaine. AJ was the only person who would hire him when he returned to Port Charles. But Duke was so caught up in getting revenge on Julian Jerome that he left ELQ and started working with Sonny. He covered for Sonny after he murdered AJ, so I had to arrest him. Then Duke took over the organization because Michael couldn't forgive him. "

Because you know either Dr. Michael Easton or Tracy is going to drop that knowledge on Griffin. And it's going to kinda be awesome. So eh maybe that's why because the dry, sheer awesomeness of JE with ME making snarky comments after will suffice.

• Love 2

Spencer's emotional well being is Liz's priority here. He has been needy for any Mommy figure.

I don't see why I should buy Liz caring about Spencer's emotional well-being considering she didn't give a damn about her own zombie son's. She's acting the same exact way as she did when she outed Britt. I didn't buy it then either.

• Love 9

I don't get it either.  Although I would LOVE the look on Bryan Craig's face if Nicolas Betchel beats him in this category. :)  

It's anyone 25 and under.

Hayden has been lying since the day she came to town on Ric's dime. She knows that Nik had her shot and she still married him and is sleeping with him. So she gets no sympathy. She has been in league with Tracy. Tracy had plans on Hayden getting the Qs shares back. But those have gone nowhere.

Why the hell should Liz or Laura give one shit about Hayden or her feelings? I don't get why they should care. Laura knows that Nik did a bad bad thing. And she isn't comfortable with his choices. Liz has stated that neither Nik nor the safety of his finances are her concern. He is a big boy who has been warned about dealing with Hayden. Spencer's emotional well being is Liz's priority here. He has been needy for any Mommy figure. I don't see where Laura and Liz are making Nik a victim here. Laura doesn't like anything about the situation or Hayden herself. She has told Nik to drop Hayden and run. Liz doesn't like anything about Hayden. Hayden lied about Jake/Jason and has kept on lying. Nik knows that his mother, sister and Liz don't like Hayden, he is just more about listening to his second head. Rather than his brain.

ELQ was stolen. Nik acquired some of the shares illegally, which is why he had to blackmail Rosalie to keep him from getting arrested. And I don't think it matters to the Q's, nor should it, that they're still making money off the company. It's their family's company and Dikolas stole it all because he wanted to spare him and his son the horror of becoming middle class.

No one is saying that Laura or Liz have to care about Hayden's feelings. But either one of them, who have told some massive whoppers themselves, getting on their high horse about what a horrible human being Hayden is for being a liar, makes both of them like hypocritical idiots. Add to that they know that what Nikolas did to Hayden is far worse than her *gasp* lying adds to the ridiculousness.

When has Liz stated that she doesn't care about what happens to Nik in this situation? I won't watch their scenes again, but as far as I can remember, during Liz and Hayden's latest confrontation, the only time Spencer was brought up was by Hayden. Liz kept talking about how she and Nik go way back and she wouldn't let Hayden hurt him. And also talking about how Hayden lying to Nik over and over is some mortal sin, even though Liz knows full well those lies go both ways. Liz is definitely making it out like big, bad Hayden is taking advantage of Nik. And while Laura has mentioned Nik shooting Hayden, she's basically turned that around and made it about how Hayden knowing about that will hurt Nikolas. 

The show has bent over backwards to make this storyline seem like Hayden will somehow be worse for lying to Nik than him having her shot which is just unbelievably gross.

And, yes, Nik, is being led around by his penis. And if it comes back to bite him it couldn't happen to someone more deserving.

• Love 16

It's anyone 25 and under.

Yeah, I was about to type exactly that. I've long thought the Younger Actor/Actress categories should be 18 and under, but with the Emmy's ever-increasing irrelevance, there's not much point in changing the rules.

Hayden reading liz is nonsensical since Hayden doesn't know a lot about her. But stuff like this happens on this show and has for years. Two people who really have no business judging each other, flatly judging each other. It's kind of boring, because the audience is too busy sitting there going "I can't believe that they had HER/HIM telling her/him off".

Liz reading Hayden is equally nonsensical for several reasons. Number one, she knows just as little about Hayden as Hayden does about her. Number two, Liz just came out of a horrible storyline where she did horrible things, and except for about five short minutes, never seemed sorry for any of it. No, I don't think her house blowing up, is her paying for the lie, as the two things were not connected. You would think, if they want the audience to have a good opinion of Liz again, and get past the horror of the YEARS long Liason/Jasam crap, that they'd have her stepping lightly. It's ridiculous, since Liz knows Nikolas tried to murder Hayden, that Liz would get on her moral high horse and say jack diddly squat to Hayden. Liz should be glad Hayden hasn't discovered the truth about the would be murder(so she thinks) and isn't pressing charges.

The fact that Liz and Laura are taking Nik's side over his victim speaks volumes about what kind of people they truly are, and it ain't good.

And no, it doesn't matter that Hayden is lying. At all. Her lies are so much less than Nikolas deserves. But he's Laura's son, in blood and in deed, so you better believe he's gonna climb on that moral high horse and join Liz and Laura.

The show is making me actively hate all three of them, and fall on Hayden's side, by default.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 8

Ugh. Sonny's back today? Vomitbarfpuke. It was a nice break, with service lizards, Tracy Quartermaine, Griffin Levi, and Liz and That Girl Named Whatever. Carly was even charming. Here we go again alcohol.

I do wonder why in Anna's History of Duke she didn't say "Remember those Quartermaines you helped at GH? Well, Duke worked for Michael's real father AJ Quartermaine. AJ was the only person who would hire him when he returned to Port Charles. But Duke was so caught up in getting revenge on Julian Jerome that he left ELQ and started working with Sonny. He covered for Sonny after he murdered AJ, so I had to arrest him. Then Duke took over the organization because Michael couldn't forgive him. "

Because you know either Dr. Michael Easton or Tracy is going to drop that knowledge on Griffin. And it's going to kinda be awesome. So eh maybe that's why because the dry, sheer awesomeness of JE with ME making snarky comments after will suffice.

And this is why I need Finn and Tracy to be friends. You summed it up perfectly. I can just imagine the snarkfest. It will be a snarkfestival, and it will be glorious.

• Love 2

ELQ was stolen. Nik acquired some of the shares illegally, which is why he had to blackmail Rosalie to keep him from getting arrested. And I don't think it matters to the Q's, nor should it, that they're still making money off the company. It's their family's company and Dikolas stole it all because he wanted to spare him and his son the horror of becoming middle class.

No one is saying that Laura or Liz have to care about Hayden's feelings. But either one of them, who have told some massive whoppers themselves, getting on their high horse about what a horrible human being Hayden is for being a liar, makes both of them like hypocritical idiots. Add to that they know that what Nikolas did to Hayden is far worse than her *gasp* lying adds to the ridiculousness.

When has Liz stated that she doesn't care about what happens to Nik in this situation? I won't watch their scenes again, but as far as I can remember, during Liz and Hayden's latest confrontation, the only time Spencer was brought up was by Hayden. Liz kept talking about how she and Nik go way back and she wouldn't let Hayden hurt him. And also talking about how Hayden lying to Nik over and over is some mortal sin, even though Liz knows full well those lies go both ways. Liz is definitely making it out like big, bad Hayden is taking advantage of Nik. And while Laura has mentioned Nik shooting Hayden, she's basically turned that around and made it about how Hayden knowing about that will hurt Nikolas.

The show has bent over backwards to make this storyline seem like Hayden will somehow be worse for lying to Nik than him having her shot which is just unbelievably gross.

And, yes, Nik, is being led around by his penis. And if it comes back to bite him it couldn't happen to someone more deserving.

Helena/Fluke did whatever they wanted. None of that is really on Nik. He just benefited at the end of their dirty work. He got the proxies to control the companies. Tracy should be livid with Olivia. Ned and Brooklyn signed over their proxies to keep that stupid baby's identity safe. But nope. Not a dirty look or snide remark insight. Why Tracy hasn't gone after ELQ with a multi attack is beyond me. But she seems to have concentrated on this scheme depending on Hayden doing her damn job. No business story on a soap ever works they way they should. That would require the writers to actually do a bit of research. Chalk it up to whatever the writers want to happen. So REASONS! Or HELENA!

Laura and Liz are allowed to dislike Hayden all they want. They know that she is a liar. They aren't making her out to be a serial killer. But they don't want her in their lives. Which includes Nik. Ain't nobody in this world that hasn't told some lies. Much less in PC. The only one I've seen being condensing is Hayden. With her cuts over Liz's boys.

Laura wants Nik to just walk away from this disaster. Like most mothers would. She doesn't like anything here. But Hayden isn't her concern. And we all know that Hayden knows what Nik did. And she seems to not have any issues with this man who tried to kill her. Maybe she is a newer version of Carly. And bullets = love to her. Hayden wants revenge? Fine. Dikkie deserves to lose crap. But Hayden hasn't contacted the police. Nor has she sued Dik. She is shmooping around Nik claiming to love him. They both deserve to get all of the disaster they bring each other.

And Liz told Sam to keep looking into Hayden's past. And she said that Nik and his money aren't her concern. Nor was that any concern for Sam. Liz's concern was for Spencer. That is why Sam has kept looking. Liz asked her to keep going. To protect Spencer. Despite Nik insisting on Sam dropping the case.

• Love 1
Because it literally can't get worse, right?

You know the answer to that.

Despite Nik insisting on Sam dropping the case.

I wonder how long it will take for Nik to rehire Sam.

I will die laughing if Spencer's Phantom of the Opera hysterics beat out Morgan's bipolar follies for that Emmy.

• Love 4

I think it was more about him identifying his connection to Sonny, Griffin's patient, then renouncing his Q side.  The fact that Michael has not made any effort to change his name back to Corinthos still makes me happy.  What DOES piss me off royally is that these writers refuse to allow Michael anywhere near the Qs lately.  Can someone explain why he's not allowed to visit Tracy in the hospital?  Is there a reason why he can't check in on his aunt?  Does he even know she's in the hospital?  Instead, the writers believe that it's better for Michael to worry about Sabrina - who dumped him in favor of the murdering ex-boyfriend.  (sigh)  I really can't understand how these writers come up with their stories.

• Love 3

I will die laughing if Spencer's Phantom of the Opera hysterics beat out Morgan's bipolar follies for that Emmy.

Oh dear lord, please no! We don't need Ron to get anymore 'vindication' than he already received by winning the writers guild award.

• Love 5

Oh, and the lying Lizzard might wanna stop and think about the fact that she's an accesory after the fact for attempted murder.

They prosecute people for that and send them to jail. On other shows..........

Would be a hoot though, to see how fast Liz and Laura would turncoat on Nikolas to save their own hides. Because they would.

• Love 7

Helena/Fluke did whatever they wanted. None of that is really on Nik. He just benefited at the end of their dirty work. He got the proxies to control the companies. Tracy should be livid with Olivia. Ned and Brooklyn signed over their proxies to keep that stupid baby's identity safe. But nope. Not a dirty look or snide remark insight. Why Tracy hasn't gone after ELQ with a multi attack is beyond me. But she seems to have concentrated on this scheme depending on Hayden doing her damn job. No business story on a soap ever works they way they should. That would require the writers to actually do a bit of research. Chalk it up to whatever the writers want to happen. So REASONS! Or HELENA!

Laura and Liz are allowed to dislike Hayden all they want. They know that she is a liar. They aren't making her out to be a serial killer. But they don't want her in their lives. Which includes Nik. Ain't nobody in this world that hasn't told some lies. Much less in PC. The only one I've seen being condensing is Hayden. With her cuts over Liz's boys.

Laura wants Nik to just walk away from this disaster. Like most mothers would. She doesn't like anything here. But Hayden isn't her concern. And we all know that Hayden knows what Nik did. And she seems to not have any issues with this man who tried to kill her. Maybe she is a newer version of Carly. And bullets = love to her. Hayden wants revenge? Fine. Dikkie deserves to lose crap. But Hayden hasn't contacted the police. Nor has she sued Dik. She is shmooping around Nik claiming to love him. They both deserve to get all of the disaster they bring each other.

And Liz told Sam to keep looking into Hayden's past. And she said that Nik and his money aren't her concern. Nor was that any concern for Sam. Liz's concern was for Spencer. That is why Sam has kept looking. Liz asked her to keep going. To protect Spencer. Despite Nik insisting on Sam dropping the case.

Nik didn't just sit idly by and benefit from Helena and Luke's actions. He did his own illegal activities and stole the company. Yeah, maybe Tracey should be upset at Olivia over Brook-Lyn's shares being the last straw, but if Nik hadn't taken advantage and blackmailed people into getting those shares Olivia's actions would have been a moot (or moo) point, so I can easily understand why Tracey's ire is mostly directed at Nik.

Of course they're allowed to not want Hayden in their lives, and they may not be acting like Hayden is a serial killer but they're certainly judging her and acting like Hayden is worse than ATTEMPTED MURDERER Nikolas. Laura and Liz have been plenty condescending to Hayden. Of course plenty of people in the world have lied. It doesn't make it ridiculous when those same liars turn around and start judging someone else.

Yeah, Liz told Sam to keep digging for Spencer's sake. But A) that was just the show's way of making Sam give a shit about investigating Hayden after what Nikolas did to her and B) that doesn't change the fact that Liz has more than once expressed self-righteous anger at what Hayden has been doing to poor Nikolas. She has stated that over and over on the show. She's told Nik she's afraid of him getting hurt by Hayden, she's told Hayden that. So, yes, a big concern of hers is Nikolas and his well-being.

The fact that Michael has not made any effort to change his name back to Corinthos still makes me happy.

I'm honestly not sure if that hasn't happened off-screen. I think this is the second time he's identified himself as Michael Corinthos. He didn't have to say his full name to explain the connection to Griffin. He could have just said, "My name's Michael. You're treating my dad Sonny."

Instead, the writers believe that it's better for Michael to worry about Sabrina - who dumped him in favor of the murdering ex-boyfriend.  (sigh)  I really can't understand how these writers come up with their stories.

Michael dumped her. And, yeah, it sucks that the writers aren't taking the time to show Michael involved in anything Q, but that's the writers fault. And it's not as if he's only spent his time worrying about Sabrina. He's also been heavily involved in Morgan's stuff and bonding with his real father's murderer Sonny.

Edited by FilmTVGeek80
  • Love 10

Stop trying to make Fetch happen GH. It's never going to happen. Nikolas is NOT the victim. He never has been when it comes to Hayden.

I love Nikolas, but sweet JESUS Stefan needs to swoop in and take him away.

These writers have never written the Cassadines the way they should be so just let them go. Take Nikolas and the kid off screen and be DONE WITH IT.

Good grief what an awful episode.

• Love 3

Oh, yes, Sonny, we know how much your faith means to you.

Someone's trying to take ELQ away from Nikolas?  Oh, horrors, Elizabeth!  Boo hoo hoo, Nikolas.  Now let's talk about how you took ELQ from the Quartermaines and tried to have Hayden killed.

Laura, stop licking your finger and touching the pages.

It amuses me that all it took was a name and a web search, and Elizabeth knew who Hayden was, while Sam, our ace detective, still doesn't know.

• Love 8

Liez smirking to Hayden and calling her out on lies is beyond laughable. She thinks Hayden is going to take ELQ from Nik never mind that she had no problem with Nik taking ELQ from her beloved sons family. 

Why is Nik acting like the wronged party when he SHOT HER IN THE HEAD.

Edited by backhometome
  • Love 19
It amuses me that all it took was a name and a web search, and Elizabeth knew who Hayden was, while Sam, our ace detective, still doesn't know.

I know! That totally cracked me up. Nik couldn't arrange for Hayden to be out of the house while Sam snoops around? So lame.

Liz vs. Hayden is SO BORING. Neither has the high ground, and when Nik huffs in, it's even worse.

How could Milo buy ten copies of Crimson as soon as it hit the stands when there were no bound copies?

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4

Good grief! I don't know who I wanted lightening to come and strike down more - Liz or Nik. The smug levels between them was insane. Please, show, just put Liz and Nik back together again. I hate the Sonny/Carly pairing, but at least those two smug, hypocritical succubi are contained together and can't romantically infect any other potentially interesting characters. The same thing needs to happen to Liz and Nik.

I wanted to smack Liz as she smugly smirked in the background making snide remarks about all of Hayden's lies. Bitch, why don't you go and play in the rubble of your burned down home. The home that burned down as a consequence of your almost year long lie trying to steal another woman's husband. Or better yet why aren't you dealing with your emotionally unstable child who, for a brief moment, you thought actually killed someone. But no, sticking her nose in Nikolas' relationship is a pressing concern for her.

There were so many layers of hypocrisy to Nikolas today it could almost be applauded. First, him whining about Hayden potentially stealing "his company." Asshole, ELQ is not, and never will be, your company. But, I guess it hurts when someone tries to take something that you think belongs to you. Maybe you can turn down the smug whenever a Quartermaine calls you on what you did now that you know how it feels.

Anyone with the last name Cassadine judging anyone for the actions of a gross, criminal relative is laughable! Hayden's dad bilked people out of their money. Your grandfather tried to FREEZE THE WORLD!

I think though the worst was his screeching and belly-aching over all of the lies Hayden has told him. Unless Nikolas is prepared to fess up about having Hayden SHOT, he can have a thousand glasses of shut the fuck up about how betrayed he feels over Hayden's lies. 

• Love 15

I think it was more about him identifying his connection to Sonny, Griffin's patient, then renouncing his Q side.  The fact that Michael has not made any effort to change his name back to Corinthos still makes me happy.  What DOES piss me off royally is that these writers refuse to allow Michael anywhere near the Qs lately.  Can someone explain why he's not allowed to visit Tracy in the hospital?  Is there a reason why he can't check in on his aunt?  Does he even know she's in the hospital?  Instead, the writers believe that it's better for Michael to worry about Sabrina - who dumped him in favor of the murdering ex-boyfriend.  (sigh)  I really can't understand how these writers come up with their stories.

I think I'm just going to refer to Sabrina as BlahBlah from now on because I mentally check out when she speaks, is spoken to, or is spoken about. I also think Michael Corinthos can't visit Tracy Quartermaine in the hospital because Michael Corinthos is probably carrying a few parasites himself that he caught from his father.

And the writers probably get their ideas from getting Frank's interns to read the forums while on a bender and reading superfan hashtags.

I could give a fuck less about Spencer. He's a brat with a capital B and he's just like his asshole father.

Hire someone to shoot me in the head, steal a company, then marry me, and let's have your whole family and your ex move in with all her kids while I go by five names?
  • Love 3

Hayden should have dropped a truth bomb and issued Liz and Nicholas a list of demands.  The first demand ownership of Wyndemere.  Second, Liz being evicted from Hayden's castle.  Third, Nicholas sign the ELQ addendum immediately.  Failure to comply to these first of many demands to come would result in prison for Laura. Liz and Nicholas.    

• Love 10
I think though the worst was his screeching and belly-aching over all of the lies Hayden has told him. Unless Nikolas is prepared to fess up about having Hayden SHOT, he can have a thousand glasses of shut the fuck up about how betrayed he feels over Hayden's lies.

This. OMG, it is so GROSS how these FEMALE writers gloss over a woman being shot and THEN falling in wuv with the very ass that did it?! While HE plays the victim?

STFU and GTFO with that load of horseshit.

• Love 11

Rebecca Budig Greenlee Hayden Rachel Berlin, all you need to do is confront Nik about trying to have you murdered and Liez being an accessory after the fact and record it on your phone. Upload the recording to multiple online storage services, save copies on your computer, DVDs, and memory cards, and hire an attorney and give them a copy. Then calmly tell them that if they don't do what you want you will ruin them, while making it clear to Nik that if he should try to have her killed again the recording will be turned over to the cops and major media outlets. Get as much money, assets, and property from Nik as you can and then hand over the recording to the cops. And if Laura should go down with her precious son and former daughter in law, oh well. 

• Love 18

Milo bought 10 copies of Crimson when it hit the stands? That's a nice trick considering it arrived in PIECES! Geez, I know these idiots aren't big on history but do they not even remember what they wrote last week????

• Love 7

I guess Rachel cannot use the shooting against Nik because she is still wanted by the authorities for possible ponzi involvement? Because otherwise, she has all the plays in this storyline.  

• Love 1

I going to assume the writers will say that Milo got all the copies from the 2nd run of the issues that Nina and Maxie kept talking about would be a hit since their contest idea was such a hit. Of course I would find it hard to believe a 2nd run would come out this soon after the initial printing.

Poor Griffin he doesn't realize that he is in Port Charles, Revenge capital of the US. His silly notions of forgiveness. He'll learn that revenge is the right way sooner or later.

Was there really a point to Sonny's scenes today? Did we really need those scenes? I say this because I liked the Kristina/Parker scenes and wouldn't have minded a couple of more with them since for the second day they probably got less than five minutes combined. Speaking of Parker, she really did a number on Kristina.

• Love 3

Was there really a point to Sonny's scenes today? Did we really need those scenes?

The answer to that question is almost always 'no'. I'd replace Sonny with Lizard at this point.

I say this because I liked the Kristina/Parker scenes and wouldn't have minded a couple of more with them since for the second day they probably got less than five minutes combined. Speaking of Parker, she really did a number on Kristina.

Unfortunately, this plot will likely be shuffled away for another couple of months, which is a shame since it's one of the only halfway decent stories right now.

• Love 2

That's because Sam is waiting to hear back from Spinelli, who's waiting for satellite images from the Vegas hotel to identify the lapel of Baxter dude which he will then put in his Super Spin-Find-A-Con and then it will facially recreate Rebecca Budig's real mother's ex-maid's face.  Then it's just a quick trip to Shady Lake, WI to find said ex-maid and she'll spill the beans.  In PC time, should take a couple hours. 

If only there was a quicker way...

• Love 9

II guess Rachel cannot use the shooting against Nik because she is still wanted by the authorities for possible ponzi involvement? Because otherwise, she has all the plays in this storyline.

Let them all go to prison.  This way Liz and Haydan can be cellmates.  

Yeah, I was about to type exactly that. I've long thought the Younger Actor/Actress categories should be 18 and under, but with the Emmy's ever-increasing irrelevance, there's not much point in changing the rules.

I kind of wish the regular Emmy's had younger actor/actress categories.  Eden Sher from The Middle would own that.  

Back to GH:  

I also like Dr. Duke's Son. He needs a cat.

It could be like that time on Friends when Phoebe thought her mother's spirit was in a cat.  Everyone in town can comment on how much the cat acts like Duke (and, of course, the uncanny resemblance).  

Speaking of pets - I think we all need service animals to get us through watching this shit.  Personally, I'm going to need a service manatee.  

I remain confused as to why the show expects me to give two shits who Rebecca Budig is - especially if she's not tied to the canvas in any way.  I could be bothered to care if she was a Q, Weber, Spencer, etc.  Otherwise, what's the damn point of the whole mystery of who she is?  This show, I swear...  

• Love 10

If there had been some setup for her being the daughter of a notorious Ponzi schemer, it might have worked. Instead, we find out all at once and are supposed to care that she's now disgraced and a poorz. Who cares? Tying her an existing family wouldn't help that. It's not as if Valerie is a roaring success because she's a Spencer. The show leans too heavily on family ties, expecting that fact alone to do most of the heavy lifting. Sorry, but I'm done lifted out.

• Love 2