Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Morgan, you are too stupid to live.

So much stupid is getting really really old...along with your raging around PC. We get it ...you are just like Daddy. (Like one of him isn't more than enough.)

You need to go some place quiet...take a seat and just chill dude.

Also...please....STFU.

Thank you so very much.

• Love 6

Loved Milo telling Michael 'I didn't know I wasn't supposed to give hm a gun, I'm so sorry!' In what fucking universe would Sonny EVER approve of Morgan having gun? Or of one of his bodyguards providing said gun? I know Milo has never been smart, but this just takes it to a whole new level.

Not only that but the last time Morgan had a gun, he shot and almost killed Milo's brother. Idiot.

• Love 10

"

Another question: Are the writers once again convoluting a plot twist to keep Maura West's magnificence on our GH screen? I like having the actress around, but I sure wish the writers would stop painting themselves into corners with her character.

Sorry - I first read this as "I sure wish the writers would stop PANTING themselves into corners with her character" and thought "this explains so much".

Edited by Originalroux
  • Love 1

UO, I know, but I'm ready for Maura West to be shown the door, unless Ava gets put in a jail cell off-screen at least as long as the innocent AJ was.

That's not such an unpopular opinion, I think.  At least as far as I can tell. And as far as I'm concerned.

• Love 4

Both Ava & Sonny seem to be able to kill & kill and yet survive. Once, Sonny gets out of the hospital we will have to endure the battle for baby Avery. Of course, neither one of them is a suitable parent but I'm sure the writers will justify it with some lame excuse. I know it's a soap but they never pay for the crimes except for a few months. I know they (the writers) can't send them away for 20 years so how about stop having them kill people. It can't be that hard, right?

• Love 3

I think I may have been okay had they revealed AJ was in a coma somewhere. I don't buy that a short mobster that can't remember to take his meds nor control his temper is smarter than an athletic,college educated businessman. I do buy that the Quartermaines would hide AJ while he's recovering.

• Love 5

The "clever" and "subtle" scene transition from Tracy singing Paul's praises to Paul being revealed as the latest Anti-Sonny made my eyes roll so hard.  Didn't we JUST see this with Fluke?  Does there really have to be mob jelly in my Quartermaine peanut butter?

• Love 13

My takeaways from today:

That last podPatrick-Sam scene ... I hope HeatLifer hasn't fainted/had a rage blackout about Patrick's words to his 'love.'

It's a real toss-up as to who's the bigger moron/loser - Morgan or TJ. I am actively rooting for Molly to dump that jackass.

Becky/Liz looks so very tiny next to Billy/Jakeson and Laura/Carly. I think the pony tail makes her look younger too, at least in this moment. I LOLed at her "uh-oh" eyes when Sonny called Jakeson, "Jason."

• Love 2

That last podPatrick-Sam scene ... I hope HeatLifer hasn't fainted/had a rage blackout about Patrick's words to his 'love.'

I'm not even mad. It's truly hilarious at this point. Everything out of Patrick's mouth is utter bullshit. Anyone who has watched this show from 2005-2012 would know that. And I'm fairly certain Jason Thompson feels exactly the same way.

• Love 4

It's a real toss-up as to who's the bigger moron/loser - Morgan or TJ. I am actively rooting for Molly to dump that jackass.

Oh yes, I need Molly to dump TJ HARD.  I hope he tries that whole "Morgan would never hurt Alexis!" wrap with her and she just belts him across the face.

• Love 8

I'm not even mad. It's truly hilarious at this point. Everything out of Patrick's mouth is utter bullshit. Anyone who has watched this show from 2005-2012 would know that. And I'm fairly certain Jason Thompson feels exactly the same way.

It is hard to be mad at Patrick when he is no longer Patrick.  They have stripped the character of everything

• Love 5

Well there's no need to ever do a DNA test on T.J. because he showed today, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that lumbering, dimwitted, piss poor shot of a wanker Shawn really is his father. I had hopes for T.J. once upon a time...alas.

Julian could have dropped Morgan in two seconds without breaking a sweat, damn it Alexis. Nancy certainly went to town on the water works however. At least Julian was willing to go out like a man, not willing to risk anyone else's safety just to spare his own life, unlike somebody who is currently bro-lusting after Jake/Jason in his black tee as usual.

Sam and Patrick are so pointless I can't even be bothered to feel anything towards them at this point. I just don't care what they're doing, how they do it, where they do it, when they do it, if they do it, whatever. They are just like empty nothingness on the screen. 

So once again Tracy's potential "new/old guy" is going to be ass deep in mob bullshit, how lovely. I mean it has only been what? Barely three or so months since she was dealing with terrorLuke and his Sonny complex. Best not let us get too comfortable seeing Tracy have some sense of normalcy in her life or anything.

God I hate this show.

• Love 8

It is hard to be mad at Patrick when he is no longer Patrick. They have stripped the character of everything

It's that AND the show trying to fool the audience to cover up the story they originally wrote. I saw what happened. I saw how Robin left. I saw how Patrick treated her. I saw how he felt about Jason. But now I'm supposed to believe in this Tale of Victim!Patrick! where Robin randomly divorced him over "work" and he "coincidentally" falls in love with Sam and he "loves and respects" Jason. Fuck outta here, show.

• Love 7

BC's Sonny impression wasn't quite as on point today as it was last week, but it was still pretty good.  Alexis standing up for her man was nice, even if it didn't end in her or him snatching the gun away from that kid...then again, at this point TJ probably has become "that kid" (or, worse, a stupid little shit) and Molly just needs to side-eye him through a wall.

That said: this was actually saner than Paul ending up with Scott's flashdrive (as said previously: NEGATIVE SENSE).  Paul as the mystery mobster hitting Sonny, fine--hell, we all at least suspected something along those lines.  Thus, Paul as Sonny's shooter?  Also fine.  But how in the fuck would he even know about the flashdrive, let alone know where it might be?  And they didn't even try for any sort of explanation, at least not yet.  Fuck that, show.

And, by extension:

It's that AND the show trying to fool the audience to cover up the story they originally wrote. I saw what happened. I saw how Robin left. I saw how Patrick treated her. I saw how he felt about Jason. But now I'm supposed to believe in this Tale of Victim!Patrick! where Robin randomly divorced him over "work" and he "coincidentally" falls in love with Sam and he "loves and respects" Jason. Fuck outta here, show.

And the frustrating, truly frustrating, part?  It's not even about Patrick, not really.  He's collateral damage from the show throwing Robin under the bus, having the bus back up and hit her again, explode on top of her, crash a helicopter on top of the bus, detonate the dirty bomb that was in the helicopter, and finally hit all of that with an asteroid.  I can't hate him, ever, because he's such an obvious symbol at this point of the show's agenda that it's passed funny-ha-ha and plowed through the glass front double doors of funny-sad.  (And, naturally, blown up.  Most of my metaphors tend to include explosions for some reason.)  So, while Patrick saying he loved the part of Sam that loves Jason definitely rated the usual "Oh, for chrissakes...", in the end it just made me wish JT would almost literally ride the Samtrick bomb into the ground like Slim Pickens.  At least then you'd be free, man.

• Love 6

And the frustrating, truly frustrating, part?  It's not even about Patrick, not really.  He's collateral damage from the show throwing Robin under the bus, having the bus back up and hit her again, explode on top of her, crash a helicopter on top of the bus, detonate the dirty bomb that was in the helicopter, and finally hit all of that with an asteroid.  I can't hate him, ever, because he's such an obvious symbol at this point of the show's agenda that it's passed funny-ha-ha and plowed through the glass front double doors of funny-sad.  (And, naturally, blown up.  Most of my metaphors tend to include explosions for some reason.)  So, while Patrick saying he loved the part of Sam that loves Jason definitely rated the usual "Oh, for chrissakes...", in the end it just made me wish JT would almost literally ride the Samtrick bomb into the ground like Slim Pickens.  At least then you'd be free, man.

Thank you for the Dr Strangelove reference. 

I was never a big Robin/Patrick shipper. My Patrick disdain comes entirely from seeing clips of Robin's return and marveling at Patrick acting all "torn between two lovers, feeling like a fool." I wanted to hit Robin with a smelly sock when she strolled over to Sabrina and ordered her to dump Patrick so Patrick wouldn't feel guilty and torn. That was all Patrick's dumb fault. Robin was his wife. She was not dead. End of story. Yes, Sabrina kinda got the fuzzy end of the lollypop but that still doesn't make you the victim, Patrick.

I started to like Patrick with Sam when I started watching again, but their endless, fucking endless conversations about Jason killed that as dead as a Quartermaine. Unless the show is gearing up to have Patrick moan Jason's name the next time he's in the sack with Sam there is no reason for him to be so obsessed with a dead hit man. 

• Love 5

Dillon: Maxie is the kind of person that when she's sickeningly happy, she wants other people to be.

No, she's just a fucking busybody. And of course she has time to sit around and listen to Tracy's lovelife and give her obvious advice! Tracy should have punched her in the face at her stupid advice. but I liked those scenes, even though Maxie is ridiculous.

Tracy's hair looks sooo good.

Damn it, Richard Burgi! You will lose! But at least you'll look stylish and handsome while doing so.

Michael: Morgan is not going to pentonville, whether I stop him or I clean it up on the back end.

Can I just imagine that what Michael means by "cleaning it up" is taking Morgan out on a rowboat and having him killed?

Skipped Sam/Patrick (Patrick proposing is absurd, it's so absurd that it leaves me dumbfounded) and Sonny/Liz/Carly/Jason. So I actually enjoyed the parts I did watch.

Oh yes, I need Molly to dump TJ HARD.  I hope he tries that whole "Morgan would never hurt Alexis!" wrap with her and she just belts him across the face.

Will they even let Alexis tell anyone about Morgan threatening her? Kristina owes him a good smack as well but it'll probably just be "wah wah the bi-polar".

Before I turned away from my screen to ignore the scene, I thought "poor JT, how is he supposed to sell Patrick proposing marriage to her?"

it's still Morgan. TJ might be more stupid though.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

Before I turned away from my screen to ignore the scene, I thought "poor JT, how is he supposed to sell Patrick proposing marriage to her?"

JT quote in SID from mid-August. Keep in mind that his character currently has NO issues, he's living a perfect life with his "family," and he loves everything about Sam INCLUDING her connection to Jason.

"Patrick's life has been all over the place for the last two years," Thompson says in the current ABC issue. "So I feel like, within that, I'm able as an actor to make more rash decisions, in a way. 'Nothing's going right. I may as well go down a 'wrong' path and see what happens!' It might be interesting see where he comes out on the other end."

JT + his script = Say what?

• Love 2

You know, Julian and Ava are still alive, so I don't know that Paul's demise is necessary a given. If RC were still writing, I'd say probably NOT, in fact. But I think one of the "shifts" we are seeing, is back to "Sonny never loses", and if it is, yeah, Paul's probably toast. It's a shame, really. An attractive, intelligent non mob man? Who needs more of those?

It makes me miss Ned SO much. 

With that said, I think it's interesting that Paul wants it secret. Obviously, part of that is self preservation. Part of that maybe is that he wants the power, but wants a normal life too? And of course, he won't be able to have both.

You know, Julian and Ava are still alive, so I don't know that Paul's demise is necessary a given. If RC were still writing, I'd say probably NOT, in fact. But I think one of the "shifts" we are seeing, is back to "Sonny never loses", and if it is, yeah, Paul's probably toast. It's a shame, really. An attractive, intelligent non mob man? Who needs more of those?

With that said, I think it's interesting that Paul wants it secret. Obviously, part of that is self preservation. Part of that maybe is that he wants the power, but wants a normal life too? And of course, he won't be able to have both.

That, but also, Morgan can't come gunning for you and shoot himself in the foot instead when he doesn't know it's you.

• Love 1

Michael: Morgan is not going to pentonville, whether I stop him or I clean it up on the back end.

Can I just imagine that what Michael means by "cleaning it up" is taking Morgan out on a rowboat and having him killed?

When Mr. Moving saw this he shouted "There's the lake.  Have Sonny's goon steal a boat and take Fredo (our nick name for Morgan) out fishing." 

• Love 8

But the biggest part of it is story mechanics, just like during the Fluke story.  Ugh.

• Love 2

That, but also, Morgan can't come gunning for you and shoot himself in the foot instead when he doesn't know it's you.

*throws stick, waits for Morgan to fetch*

But the biggest part of it is story mechanics, just like during the Fluke story.  Ugh.

With the exception that Richard Burgi is playing a suave, debonair charmer who could probably pull the wool over anyone's eyes. If that man winked at me, I'd hand over just about anything he asked for. So I really can't blame Tracy.

Tony Geary cannot compare-whatever real charm he had got lost some time ago.

• Love 12

"Patrick's life has been all over the place for the last two years," Thompson says in the current ABC issue. "So I feel like, within that, I'm able as an actor to make more rash decisions, in a way. 'Nothing's going right. I may as well go down a 'wrong' path and see what happens!' It might be interesting see where he comes out on the other end."

I love that he's obviously put much more thought into his character's motivation than the person who wrote the story

• Love 10

Unless the show is gearing up to have Patrick moan Jason's name the next time he's in the sack with Sam there is no reason for him to be so obsessed with a dead hit man. 

Hey, it could happen! You know Sam already does it.

• Love 3

I love that he's obviously put much more thought into his character's motivation than the person who wrote the story

I mean, his interpretation of the story is quite delusional, lol. It's the complete opposite of the writers' intention. You can just tell he haaaaates this story.

Hey, it could happen! You know Sam already does it.

And Patrick loves and respects that about her.

• Love 3

When Mr. Moving saw this he shouted "There's the lake.  Have Sonny's goon steal a boat and take Fredo (our nick name for Morgan) out fishing." 

Okay, tell movingtargetguy that he just might have come up with a miracle: the one and only scenario where Michael going fully mobular would actually be embraced by the GH audience.

Anybody else wonder if at this point JT just comes in, looks at his script for the day, and just sort of mumbles "okayfinefuckitlet'sdothis"?

• Love 4

Patrick: I love your loyalty to and love for Jason, Sam.

Audience:   WHAA? Who is this dude?

I haven't watched in over a month, but based on what I've read here I am pretty sure this guy is James Franco's Franco in a mask. And if this:

Unless the show is gearing up to have Patrick moan Jason's name the next time he's in the sack with Sam there is no reason for him to be so obsessed with a dead hit man.

happens, I'll consider it 100% confirmed.

• Love 4

If that man winked at me, I'd hand over just about anything he asked for. So I really can't blame Tracy.

Tony Geary cannot compare-whatever real charm he had got lost some time ago

Nearly lost my lunch when Tracy covered up for Luke again today, hinting at some specialness he had as a lover. Though sophisticated and mature in years and life experience, Tracy is like a teenage girl when a man looks at her longer than 5 seconds. Her desperation for positive male attention makes her extremely vulnerable to vile men with agendas. It would be so refreshing to see her hook up with a gentle, loyal, honest man who by treasuring her would awaken a healthy self-love and growth.

• Love 2

If Morgan and T.J. entered a competition for Most Stupid, I'm not sure who would win.  It'd be a dead heat.  I'd give Morgan the edge, myself, for also being Most Obnoxious.

Is T.J. aware that he'd be an accessory to whatever mayhem he thought Morgan intended to inflict on Julian?  I guess he doesn't care since the Corinthos brand of mobstering is the fab life in his book.  Ugh!  This kid just boggles my mind!  Did he even spare a nanosecond to realize that Alexis, someone he likes and who is the mother of his girlfirend, was with Julian and could be collateral damage in any number of ways?  Again, I guess he didn't care.

On second thought, T.J. wins.  At least Morgan has the excuse of being the one and only spawn of both Sonny and Carly.  That was bound to turn out... unfortunate.

I hope Molly finds out exactly what T.J. did and dumps him because of it.  It's the very least he deserves.

• Love 5

Anybody else wonder if at this point JT just comes in, looks at his script for the day, and just sort of mumbles "okayfinefuckitlet'sdothis"?

Yes. I don't know what feed everyone else is on, but on mine today? Patrick looked half-asleep and spoke in a monotone, uninterested voice during what was, I'm assuming, supposed to be a romantic, loving proposal. He doesn't look deeply in love. And neither does she! And I can't get over the chaste kissing. I just can't. They bore me to tears.

Also, I haven't appropriately laughed enough at Patrick telling Sam that Liz wants them to get married.

• Love 1

*claps gleefully* Yes! Morgan deserves the Fredo treatment with the quickness. I'll make popcorn.

• Love 3

If Morgan and T.J. entered a competition for Most Stupid, I'm not sure who would win.  It'd be a dead heat.  I'd give Morgan the edge, myself, for also being Most Obnoxious.

Milo would be the dumbest for giving Morgan the gun. Even he should know that Sonny wants none of his kids near the business, let alone the one who is acting half-cocked who accidentally got Max shot already.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 2

If Morgan and T.J. entered a competition for Most Stupid, I'm not sure who would win.  It'd be a dead heat.  I'd give Morgan the edge, myself, for also being Most Obnoxious.

Is T.J. aware that he'd be an accessory to whatever mayhem he thought Morgan intended to inflict on Julian?  I guess he doesn't care since the Corinthos brand of mobstering is the fab life in his book.  Ugh!  This kid just boggles my mind!  Did he even spare a nanosecond to realize that Alexis, someone he likes and who is the mother of his girlfirend, was with Julian and could be collateral damage in any number of ways?  Again, I guess he didn't care.

On second thought, T.J. wins.  At least Morgan has the excuse of being the one and only spawn of both Sonny and Carly.  That was bound to turn out... unfortunate.

I hope Molly finds out exactly what T.J. did and dumps him because of it.  It's the very least he deserves.

I don't think it's crossed TJ's mind that he's an accessory. Michael pointed out that Alexis could be in harm's way, and TJ replied in an exasperated tone that Morgan would "never" hurt Alexis. He's truly an idiot. I'm hoping Molly finds out immediately, dumps him, and spells out to his face exactly why she last lost love and respect for him. I really hope the word "stupid" or "idiot" is included loudly and in public.

• Love 2

Both Ava & Sonny seem to be able to kill & kill and yet survive. Once, Sonny gets out of the hospital we will have to endure the battle for baby Avery. Of course, neither one of them is a suitable parent but I'm sure the writers will justify it with some lame excuse. I know it's a soap but they never pay for the crimes except for a few months. I know they (the writers) can't send them away for 20 years so how about stop having them kill people. It can't be that hard, right?

I want Sonny and Ava to wage a custody battle. It won't be with Judge Waters (or whoever was Monica's boyfriend), but as only the viewers and Monica will know, Waters is buddy-buddy with the presiding judge. Since legal proceedings mean nothing to anyone on this show, the sitting judge can just do some hand waving and award custody to Michael, even though he's not petitioning for it. The episode should end with Monica winking directly at the camera.

So once again Tracy's potential "new/old guy" is going to be ass deep in mob bullshit, how lovely. I mean it has only been what? Barely three or so months since she was dealing with terrorLuke and his Sonny complex. Best not let us get too comfortable seeing Tracy have some sense of normalcy in her life or anything.

God I hate this show.

I wanted Paul (a lawyer) to suggest a wrongful death civil suit on behalf of the Quartermaines and ELQ,  against Sonny, for AJ's death. There can be more TV b.s. legal and financial shenanigans, and somehow cleaning Sonny out will enable them to cause an ELQ stock to double, but Nik's shares won't because of reasons, and the Q's will get back ELQ. Again, at the end of the episode, Monica should wink directly at the camera, then walk off camera with her boyfriend.

Edited by General Days
  • Love 10