Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I'd have to put my money on Stefano DeMera.  

GH wise,  it's got to be tie between Duke, Stavros and maybe Faison.

I think it's Stefano by a mile. ( Has Victor Newman ever been "dead"?)

Carlos and Shawn really are about equals in killing, but I like Carlos more because he tries harder and aims to please. Shawn is just so smug.

Carlos has at least grazed his targets, hasn't he? 

• Love 2

That announcement about Geary and the Luke role ending or suspending is such doubletalk. He's going to retire from his signature role, but he might be back too! IMO SOMEBODY in a suit finally heard the pleadings and rants of disaffected viewers forced to experience the scenery-chewing, the odd accents, the inexplicable plot twists and dead-ends of the Fluke-Luke-Puke story that was rooted in Luke's murdering his parents. Questions were raised in offices with closed doors. But Geary's ego won't let go of the glory he thinks he should have for the acting he delivered during those long months.

The only way to tolerate Geary's return in the role of Luke is make the character address and correct every misstep and sin that Luke has perpetrated over the decades. I doubt that Geary could do that--Luke/Fluke spent a very short time repenting (and overreacting by presenting his throat to be cut) after he was stopped, and then he vanished from the GH scene. The character's evil days extended to forever, it seemed.  Not so the days of making up to others the hurt, injustice, and pain he had caused them. Asking forgiveness, making amends, reforming, doing good works, becoming a model businessman and example of a good citizen...no, Luke didn't set himself on that path. Geary probably thought it was too boring to be a good character.

Just save us the trouble, Show, and let him retire far, far away....maybe to another planet.

Edited to say: I found a good article that clarifies a lot about his choices and plans. Posted it below.

Wow, in that interview with Logan, Tony says he would have Luke end by going to Africa helping people?  Ummm, for a guy who has berated the audience about viewing Luke as a hero, even a reluctant one, and bullied (his term) showrunners into exploring Luke's "darker" side, he wants Luke to end as Mother Theresa?

Oye, talk about ping ponging between two extremes.

Luke gone, Duke gone, Anna gone for two months.  This summer will be void of just about anything that is relatable to me about GH.

• Love 2
The Jake timing/ location was super weird. Were Maxie and Nathan making out in the same spot on stage for the whole time Jake and Liz talked and then DIDI IT?? That is.. Not impressive on Liz and Jake's part. Or maybe super impressive by Maxie and Nathan?

Well, to be fair, Maxie just got away from being with Spinelli again.  Personally, it would take a lot of kissing someone who isn't a chinless passive aggressive toolbag to cleanse that shit from my mind. 

• Love 11

Wow, in that interview with Logan, Tony says he would have Luke end by going to Africa helping people?  Ummm, for a guy who has berated the audience about viewing Luke as a hero, even a reluctant one, and bullied (his term) showrunners into exploring Luke's "darker" side, he wants Luke to end as Mother Theresa?

Oye, talk about ping ponging between two extremes.

Luke gone, Duke gone, Anna gone for two months.  This summer will be void of just about anything that is relatable to me about GH.

No. Luke doesn't get to be Lucky. No. That's not how it works. If that's the case, then the next ten characters exiting get the Jason Morgan Dock and Roll goodbye. That is where TG makes me mad. He can't pick his goodbyes, let alone take Lucky's.

• Love 1
(edited)

Luke gone, Duke gone, Anna gone for two months.

Don't forget Ned of the awesome dimples.

Speaking of Ned, Tony talking about how Jane would get more story now that he's gone made me scratch my head.  Honestly, who's left for Tracy to have any real long term interaction with.  All Tracy's children are gone or will she follow Lulu around, picking up after her.  There are essentially no Q's left for her to fight with.  Yeah, there's Michael, but he will always be more Corinthos than Q.  I just don't see the possibilities of any big Tracy centric stories.  Sadly, I see her going the way of Monica and just kind of disappearing when we aren't looking.

Edited by LegalParrot81
  • Love 4

Olivia's been pregnant and delivered before--she's Dante's mother. So why doesn't she know about Braxton-Hicks contractions as normal? Why is she squealing like a pig in surprise at the pain? She's acting like a teenager having her first baby.

To be fair, though, Olivia WAS a teenager when she had her first baby. Enough time has passed--literally decades--where she probably forgot/blocked out a lot of the pain she went through having Dante.

I'd have to put my money on Stefano DeMera.  

GH wise,  it's got to be tie between Duke, Stavros and maybe Faison.

James Stenbeck from ATWT, anyone?

• Love 1

It's sad that they won't give Luke the kind of iconic exit that the character deserves. Not the "current" Luke but the Luke who was. I personally would like to see GF come back and some how either Laura or Luke is accused of Killing some one big and important (I'm looking at you Sonny) The last we see them they take off on the run once more forever...stopping only at Wyndems (sic) Department Store for one last dance.

• Love 8

I thought Robert only got killed ("killed") once, in the early 90s, along with Anna?   I think those two have only had one death apiece.  

Robert faked his death in 1990 for an undercover police assignment--Anna, Robin, and a few others were in on it, though. And then, of course, there was the boat explosion of 1992.

Robert's been killed off at least twice that I can remember.  We even saw his ghost talking to Luke, but in the 90's.  LOL

In 1995, when Robin was diagnosed as HIV positive.

I recall these situations on others soaps and probably some others from GH and the amnesiac tends to protest "but I don't know you" sort of like with Hayden.  They keep insisting they have no memory.  And in those plots sometimes the love interest and other characters know who it is that the amnesiac loved before they lost their memory.  The love interest tries to get the amnesiac to remember, other characters try to get them to remember or lecture them to try to remember.  

If history is any indication, Sam won't lecture him to remember.  She will give him space and let him make his own choices.  She has done it before.  I understand what you mean about the "formula" soaps generally use, but since this is time number 3 Jason has gone through this, it's not necessarily going to stick to the "formula".  If they keep Sam consistent (ha, I laughed a little just typing that) she won't pressure him if/when she finds out he is Jason.  I guess she could react differently this time on Danny's behalf, but I don't see her badgering him.  This isn't her first rodeo is what I am trying to say.

Used by whom?

If he has to be guilted into forging a relationship with his son then I hope he remain Liz' captive for the rest of his life.

This. 

• Love 6

So are Spinelli and Ellie leaving town ASAP with Georgie?

And I think Olivia and Julian's baby will end up a tock like Gabriel. Probably during the live shows.

• Love 1

Maybe it's a Spinelli Ellie wedding.  There's really no couple that is altar ready.  If the truth hadn't come out about Julian being the father, I could see Ned & Olivia getting married.  Now... eh.  Probably Shawn and Jordan.  Makes as much sense as anyone.

If Lucy is the officiant, I don't hold out much hope for the nuptials!

• Love 3
(edited)

It's too bad. I'd want the baby to live if it was a Q. Watching Tracy and Ned with Danny while they talked about having Avery and Olivia's baby in the house? Adorable. I want to see a big multi-generational Q family. I have no interest in watching Julian trying to figure out which end is up on a newborn.

Besides, every baby that's been born since RC started has been a mob baby except Ben - and most of them are related to the Jerome family

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3

SORAS'D Teen Danny is going to be super pissed at Cameron, Aiden, and the eventual spawn Liz/Jason created and/or SamTrick created during this romantic time in about 18 months, isn't he? As soon as FrankenRon find "the right" teen set, it's so on. Emma will be totally angry at her Dad too.

Sam can get pissed all she wants, since she had no problem running Liason away from each other to keep Jason from claiming Jake, and only went after Lucky out of spite and jealousy.  I find it puzzling how it was simply fine and dandy for Sam to be horrific to Liz, Jason and Lucky because of Jake, but her poop is perfectly scented so when the same ISH is done to Sam it is all poor Sam.  Poor Sam, my big toe.  

As for Liz keeping the truth from Jake that he IS really Jason?  Nope, I don't buy that nonsense for a hot second.  Liz has routinely walked from Jason and has NEVER been obsessed over him.  Lucky?  Yes.  Jason?  No.

• Love 2

But don't you understand, Jason is the personality-free sun around which half the characters must orbit right now, so that this story can drag on and on to infinity (and beyond!).... so of course Liz is now obsessed with him.

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm trying to think (of the current cast of characters) who wasn't presumed dead.  Liz faked her death, Carly showed up at her own funeral, Jason, Nik (amnesia), Rik, Julian, Luke.

Thanks to all who replied to my "undead" question.

eta: Anna, forgot her.

Edited by ciarra

Sam can get pissed all she wants, since she had no problem running Liason away from each other to keep Jason from claiming Jake, and only went after Lucky out of spite and jealousy.  I find it puzzling how it was simply fine and dandy for Sam to be horrific to Liz, Jason and Lucky because of Jake, but her poop is perfectly scented so when the same ISH is done to Sam it is all poor Sam.  Poor Sam, my big toe.  

As for Liz keeping the truth from Jake that he IS really Jason?  Nope, I don't buy that nonsense for a hot second.  Liz has routinely walked from Jason and has NEVER been obsessed over him.  Lucky?  Yes.  Jason?  No.

Eh? Didn't Liz tell Jason about Jake when they were trapped in an elevator? Then Jason proposed, and Liz said no? And then Sam overheard Liz and Jason admit that Jake was Jason's, [when the baby was Born] and then Sam confronted Jason about it, and then Jason told Sam that it would be for the best that he didn't claim him? (Like Sam kept pushing Jason towards Jake - because Jason didn't tell Sam right away). Then they broke up, and then basically Sam told everyone (well, Carly, who is practically everyone), Carly went ape-poop on Liz (which - loved, "You gave him his initials? among other tidbits) then Sam had that teevee show thinger, and she set up for a fake kidnapping, Jason found out threatened her, and then Sam saw that post-partum Mom kidnap her and then everyone freaked out on her again (Sonny threatened her this time)..

Yah, she was kind of all "revenge-sex" with GVLucky and stuff though, that was true, and she was v. cowish some months. (again, my memory can be kinda wonky - so if i missed stuff, I apologise, but that's how I remembered most of it - when did Sam run Liz and Jason away from each other - seriously? I'd like to go watch it. and get all caught up) :)

• Love 6

Except Liz isn't really doing this to Sam, she's doing it to Jason. I suppose Sam will be hurt when she discovers that Liz reverted to type and kept the information about "Jake" to herself, but let's get honest and say that if Liz was the one who kept getting her brain banged up and Ric or Nikolas or whoever was keeping info away from her so they could "keep" her, there wouldn't even be a discussion, much less a debate, about their intentions and whether they're skeezy or not.

• Love 12

Except Liz isn't really doing this to Sam, she's doing it to Jason. I suppose Sam will be hurt when she discovers that Liz reverted to type and kept the information about "Jake" to herself, but let's get honest and say that if Liz was the one who kept getting her brain banged up and Ric or Nikolas or whoever was keeping info away from her so they could "keep" her, there wouldn't even be a discussion, much less a debate, about their intentions and whether they're skeezy or not.

I think what's lost in all of this is what she's doing to Jason. I really do think if this was a man doing this to a woman, there would be more voices against this cray story.

• Love 11

It's sad that they won't give Luke the kind of iconic exit that the character deserves. Not the "current" Luke but the Luke who was. I personally would like to see GF come back and some how either Laura or Luke is accused of Killing some one big and important (I'm looking at you Sonny) The last we see them they take off on the run once more forever...stopping only at Wyndems (sic) Department Store for one last dance.

After him attempting to kill half of Port Charles (and actually killing Jake and Rafe as well as his mom and dad), I think that they can't really do a 'run from the law" or "run from the mob" story anymore... I think if they hadn't done the Fluke stuff (or it had been Bill or 'curable' DID) they might have gotten away with it. Even if we retcon/forget/hand wave Rafe, we still have three deaths that can't be explained by a simple lighthearted story anymore. It's a shame, too, because it being Bill would have really left Luke completely untouched (I mean, except for the drunken killing of Jake and the Laura rape) for a clean, fun exit. So, yeah, he won't get the kind of exit that he should have.. .although I'm 100% convinced that he will leave after saving the world again and becoming a hero again. I don't think that even this team will let him exit a villain. Worse comes to worse, they say Helena had a chip implanted a decade ago or a couple years ago and he's free of that. Won't hand wave away his parents but I think we're meant to sympathize with him about his dad and see killing his mom as the accident it was.

The good news is that it's May and he'll be off screen by August (a weird time for an iconic exit but whatever) so whatever is going to happen will happen soon and then it'll be done.. good or bad (for the record, my money is on "bad". Sorry, Ron).

• Love 1

Where is Anna going?

I have just removed posts from Round 6,978,392 of the Liz/Sam fan wars. We mods really do not relish "doing the time warp" back to 2006, so please...agree to disagree whatever your fan affiliation, respect others, and move on.

Thanks for your cooperation!

• Love 7

I'm trying to think (of the current cast of characters) who wasn't presumed dead.  Liz faked her death, Carly showed up at her own funeral, Jason, Nik (amnesia), Rik, Julian, Luke.

Thanks to all who replied to my "undead" question.

eta: Anna, forgot her.

When did Liez Fibber fake her death?

(edited)

I have this thought that Sam might just run into Jake and, because "reasons", she will soon spill her guts to him over the whole Olivia/Julian baby situation and she will surely ask Jake how would he feel if he found out someone was keeping him away from his kid? Or even better yet, if someone, say a friend or family member, found out the secret and yet was keeping the truth from him how would that make him feel.   

And of course around the corner Liz is eavesdropping and making all manner of horrified/terrified/guilty faces every other second.           

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 4

And she'll still keep her mouth shut. Or Liz will almost tell but Jake will say something about falling for her and she'll change her mind. Soap staple, unfortunately.

• Love 6

And she'll still keep her mouth shut. Or Liz will almost tell but Jake will say something about falling for her and she'll change her mind. Soap staple, unfortunately.

Liz:  Jake I...I have to...I mean...there's something that-          

Jake: Liz wait-I have to tell you something first. I-I love you and I want to move in with you.     

Liz: ...    

Jake: Now what did you want to tell me?

Liz... Uhhhh...wanna go to Kelly's for dinner?         

• Love 6

I fully expect Liz to say nothing (but with a pained look on her face) and Sam to talk non-stop about Jake or Jason until September. Sigh.

If Luke is leaving July/August, then they'll probably wait until November... they'll sail through Jason's birthday and the anniversary of his "death" and he and Liz will be getting married for Nov sweeps. It's possible that it'll happen earlier but from my pov, they have to get him aligned with or against Sonny somehow before they all find out he's Jason. I also stand by my earlier post that everyone in Port Charles will know he's Jason before he knows he's Jason.... but no one will know that everyone else knows. At the wedding: to Liz... "you KNEW who I really was? who else knew?" and then everyone in turn stands up and says "oh I knew but kept quiet because.... " and there's a general murmer as even the minister is like "well, yeah I knew too but it wasnt my secret to tell"... and then Jason opens up with an uzi masscring everyone. However, it's quite possible that this scenario is just wishful thinking on my part. :)

• Love 7

If Luke is leaving July/August, then they'll probably wait until November... they'll sail through Jason's birthday and the anniversary of his "death" and he and Liz will be getting married for Nov sweeps. It's possible that it'll happen earlier but from my pov, they have to get him aligned with or against Sonny somehow before they all find out he's Jason. I also stand by my earlier post that everyone in Port Charles will know he's Jason before he knows he's Jason.... but no one will know that everyone else knows. At the wedding: to Liz... "you KNEW who I really was? who else knew?" and then everyone in turn stands up and says "oh I knew but kept quiet because.... " and there's a general murmer as even the minister is like "well, yeah I knew too but it wasnt my secret to tell"... and then Jason opens up with an uzi masscring everyone. However, it's quite possible that this scenario is just wishful thinking on my part. :)

LMAO. As long as the first words out of Jase's mouth when he remembers is "Where's Robin?", I'm cool with whatever.

• Love 5
(edited)

Does he turn the gun on himself at the end? Because if so I am all in, as in double D down, all chips in, betting the whole house and beach condo in.

I might even buy Ron a drink. Maybe.

I fully expect Liz to say nothing (but with a pained look on her face) and Sam to talk non-stop about Jake or Jason until September. Sigh.

Oh I haven't a single doubt that this horror show will get stretched to capacity six times over before we're through.   

I am also sure that Patrick will finally be clued in, probably by Liz for "reasons so that he can then help her keep the secret as he won't want to let Sam go and he and Liz can also then spend their time together reminding themselves how much better off everyone is if they keep the secret.      

Because being a selfish ass-wipe is always better when you have a partner... 

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 5

I think she's [Liz] desperate at this point. It's not gross though, sad maybe

I think it's incredibly gross. Sad as in desperate and pathetic, yeah that too. Frankly, I was too thrown by her horrible taste in bedding to pay much attention to the actual sex. Looked like a cheap ass Walmart type comforter. And I hope Cam is a sound sleeper.

Jiz sex seemed to more "Wham Bam, thank you Ma'am, than true love.

Well don't forget, because I sure haven't, that Liz told Robin about how Nik was the best sex she ever had and raved about his peen. Not to mention what Hayden thinks of his tongue. So maybe Jason is just not that good in bed.

I couldn't agree with this comment more, especially about Sabs. She is boring and bland and that will never change for me. And I'm not seeing this sizzling chemistry with Michael.

Thank you, I really thought I was the only one who wasn't raving about these two. They're both boring and bland individually, and when you put them together, they're twice as boring and twice as bland. I think the only one who would be more boring is Silas. And as far as sweet, there's sweet and then there's the nauseatingly, sickeningly sweet you get when you have cake with too much icing/frosting. This is them.

Took me a while to get caught up in this thread. To be honest, I don't know why I'm watching. I am extremely irritated at the way that Ava/Maura has been shoved offscreen for so long. It's not just story rotation. Her airtime is insultingly lacking, especially when her own baby has more episodes than her (although I don't fault the cutest baby ever). I realize that many don't like Ava, but she's my favorite. I enjoy watching MW's amazing acting, and I'm pissed as hell that I'm not getting to. I am resentful of these live episodes, because she isn't going to be a part of them. Yet Nina and Franco will be all over everything. Probably the ones getting married, it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

To that end, there are two characters that I want backburned for a long while: Liz, and Michael. Both are insufferable to me right now.

• Love 2
Because being a selfish ass-wipe is always better when you have a partner...

The "knows RC's shit and how he rolls" side of me says, yeah, Patrick finding out and being an accomplice with good buddy Liz is a fait accompli and blech! But the other half of me that demands to connect the plot dots even when no one (RC) else gives a shit says Patrick won't find out if just because, if he did, logic dictates that he would have to wonder about Robin since she was tied to Jason's shit. And since KMc isn't around, Ron won't want anyone to remember her...still.

But then, Ron and logic don't go hand in hand, so...

Either way, it sucks.

• Love 3
(edited)

If Patrick/Robin had just gotten a divorce and RC hadn't trapped Robin in Hostage Hell this story would totally make sense for Patrick and he'd be awesome and righteous during the fallout. Instead, Liz is probably going to need a breakdown to rehabilitate the character. Patrick wouldn't need rehab because he hates/resents Jason/the mob and his reasons would be much more sympathetic and in character and it would be much more interesting to watch than the disappointingly shallow and rushed Sam/Patrick relationship

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5

Took me a while to get caught up in this thread. To be honest, I don't know why I'm watching. I am extremely irritated at the way that Ava/Maura has been shoved offscreen for so long. It's not just story rotation. Her airtime is insultingly lacking, especially when her own baby has more episodes than her (although I don't fault the cutest baby ever). I realize that many don't like Ava, but she's my favorite. I enjoy watching MW's amazing acting, and I'm pissed as hell that I'm not getting to. I am resentful of these live episodes, because she isn't going to be a part of them. Yet Nina and Franco will be all over everything. Probably the ones getting married, it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Craptini will probably say thwy are going for realism and she met her minimum. They pulled the same BS with SK.

• Love 1

Lol again that when AJ was awaiting trial for not killing Connie, we couldn't see him, you know - a legacy character all conflicted. Yet, when Sonny was awaiting trial for murdering AJ, then sent to prison for it, we saw Sonny and all of his whining and etc. I guess it's ok to use "realism" if the character is not useful in current story to Ron.

It's his loss because just like extra AJ scenes could have been milked for more drama with Jason now or Michael /Sonny conflict, I'm sure the Ava story would be better than serial killer hijinks or kidnappings or whatever wacky bullshit Ron likes to parade.

• Love 2
(edited)
To that end, there are two characters that I want backburned for a long while: Liz, and Michael. Both are insufferable to me right now.

I typically enjoy these two 'grey' soap opera characters living in RC/FV and Guza's version of GH featuring middle-aged guys toting guns.  A misogynistic realms where the women-folks' do nothing but think about popping out babies, worship violent thugs and where the female super spy extraordinaire spends time in the climax episode to a year long story figuring which pieces of her wardrobe to donate to Goodwill. But as much as I like these characters, I have to admit that I am fast-forwarding through their recent dialogue.  All I can type is that at least they aren't insufferable as Kiki, Franco and Nina.

Tony talking about how Jane would get more story now that he's gone made me scratch my head.

I enjoy watching Jane and look forward to seeing more Tracy Quartermaine on the show. 

Edited by sunnyface

I think it's incredibly gross. Sad as in desperate and pathetic, yeah that too. Frankly, I was too thrown by her horrible taste in bedding to pay much attention to the actual sex. Looked like a cheap ass Walmart type comforter. And I hope Cam is a sound sleeper.

Well don't forget, because I sure haven't, that Liz told Robin about how Nik was the best sex she ever had and raved about his peen. Not to mention what Hayden thinks of his tongue. So maybe Jason is just not that good in bed.

Thank you, I really thought I was the only one who wasn't raving about these two. They're both boring and bland individually, and when you put them together, they're twice as boring and twice as bland. I think the only one who would be more boring is Silas. And as far as sweet, there's sweet and then there's the nauseatingly, sickeningly sweet you get when you have cake with too much icing/frosting. This is them.

I was under the impression that Maura had another project to do and so needed the time off which is where the cancer story came from....

I'm catching up on my GH this weekend, and I just found out how the show could decrease my level of hatred for Spinelli. Bring him on ONLY to croon cheesy love songs from the 70's and 80's.  Give him some John Ford Coley & England Dan, some Air Supply. Bring him on once a week for a special musical interlude/scene montage. And that's it....no more synonyms shit, no more stupid nicknames, no more OTT weirdness. 

• Love 10
(edited)

I was under the impression that Maura had another project to do and so needed the time off which is where the cancer story came from....

That's only speculation. It's not entirely out of the realm of possibility, but I tend to think that the more likely explanation considering how much she loves playing Ava, is that Ron backburned her for supposed maximum story reveal. Then maybe she took on another project while she had all this down time.

It's kind of funny though that Silas' airtime depends on her. He's the one that just signed a new three year contract. What is he going to do if she isn't around? What is he being paid for?

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 3
(edited)

It's kind of funny though that Silas' airtime depends on her.

Who?

(Yes. I know it's an old joke. I don't care. IT NEVER GETS OLD FOR ME.)

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 9

That's only speculation. It's not entirely out of the realm of possibility, but I tend to think that the more likely explanation considering how much she loves playing Ava, is that Ron backburned her for supposed maximum story reveal. Then maybe she took on another project while she had all this down time.

It's kind of funny though that Silas' airtime depends on her. He's the one that just signed a new three year contract. What is he going to do if she isn't around? What is he being paid for?

Well, whatever the reason, I like that they've given her a rest. The character got backed into a corner, story-wise and besides, it's kind of nice to miss someone on this show esp when we continue to get All Sonny and All Carly All the Time (although I was grateful for the Sonny Nurses Ball break). Dear Sonny, How can I miss you when you won't go away?

Here's the sad thing - if they hadn't been so intent on pushing Samtrick we could have had a real interesting story of Silas/Sam versus JaSam when the reveal happened. Sam would have been in a long term (years vs months) relationship with Silas and being a family with Danny. Patrick could have still been a good friend and a voice of reason to her when Jason gets his memory back since he had been in the same position before.

Added bonus, he would be immediately suspicious of what was going on with Robin since she said Jason was dead.

Silas would still be relevant, Patrick would have a purpose and the love triangle and storyline would make a hell of a lot more sense than what is currently onscreen.

• Love 9

The "knows RC's shit and how he rolls" side of me says, yeah, Patrick finding out and being an accomplice with good buddy Liz is a fait accompli and blech! But the other half of me that demands to connect the plot dots even when no one (RC) else gives a shit says Patrick won't find out if just because, if he did, logic dictates that he would have to wonder about Robin since she was tied to Jason's shit. And since KMc isn't around, Ron won't want anyone to remember her...still.

But then, Ron and logic don't go hand in hand, so...

Either way, it sucks.

Logic would also say that Nik, Liz, Patrick, Sam, etc, would have already questioned that, though. So clearly Ron doesn't care. So it's time for Patrick to be portrayed as the asshole he has always been, IMO.

• Love 1

Here's the sad thing - if they hadn't been so intent on pushing Samtrick we could have had a real interesting story of Silas/Sam versus JaSam when the reveal happened. Sam would have been in a long term (years vs months) relationship with Silas and being a family with Danny. Patrick could have still been a good friend and a voice of reason to her when Jason gets his memory back since he had been in the same position before.

Added bonus, he would be immediately suspicious of what was going on with Robin since she said Jason was dead.

Silas would still be relevant, Patrick would have a purpose and the love triangle and storyline would make a hell of a lot more sense than what is currently onscreen.

But then Liz couldn't be gross and pathetic.