Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

In the GH in my head Duke meets with Anna and says

"Something is wrong Robin would not disappear like that. I am going to fake my own death and try to find her."

Anna smiles and says

"Robert said the same thing I know between the two of you, you'll find her. I will stay here and pretend all is well"

Then when they shoot Duke I will not feel so bad

• Love 15
(edited)

Rosalie's secret? Nina's inner angst?

Will Franco and Nina ever get over this tragic hurdle in their relationship and trust each other again?

Nina's horse?

Same level of not caring.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 6

"Something is wrong Robin would not disappear like that. I am going to fake my own death and try to find her."

Anna smiles and says

"Robert said the same thing I know between the two of you, you'll find her. I will stay here and pretend all is well"

I like the GH in your head.

• Love 10

Anna smiles and says

I am subscribing to your newsletter Fylaki.

• Love 6
(edited)

Jeez, they're doing the same exact thing with Rebecca Budig as they did with Britt. "Hey, this girl is snarking at Liz! Don't you just love her! Nevermind she has no other characterization!"

Julian doesn't know what Braxton-Hicks is? Come on! Loved everyone basically telling him now was not the time. And Sam's facepalm when Patrick said Olivia was in labor. Also, what? Olivia has to have the baby there? No ambulance can come? So stupid.

I could only understand about 35% of the dialogue today. Enunciate, people!

Honestly, I would say that the character of Liz needs a good long break from the show, but my soul rebels at sending away GH vets while Nina and Franco are still here.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 10
Again, show, I could not care less that Shawn is sooo in lurve with Jordan.

Shawn has totally ruined Jordan for me. Especially when his stupidity keeps rubbing off on her. 

Can she really not believe for a single second that her cover was in fact blown and that Duke went after her?Oh but I guess she is too busy being in "love" to think or be aware. 

• Love 7

Relatedly, the security at Wyndemere is the worst.  Britt and Rebecca Budig both managed to sneak in, no problem.

I'm thinking they paid the roadie toll.  ;)  A free bj for access to the star.

• Love 1

Again, show, I could not care less that Shawn is sooo in lurve with Jordan.

He turned Jordan in to Sonny without a second thought. He and his worthless love can go kick rocks

• Love 3

I enjoyed today's episode.

Who got shot?

My Liason heart bubbled up today, but  I know like always it will be crushed to pieces.

OOh Maxie and Nathan on tomorrow.

Wow Sam told the truth quick.

• Love 1

I think she's desperate at this point. It's not gross though, sad maybe? I still am going to enjoy seeing where this goes. Can't be said enough this finally gives BH something to do and I'm watching for the soapiness of it all.

Will he forgive her when all is said and done, who knows.

Well, he forgave her pretty quickly when she confessed to lying about Danny's test results.  He didn't even yell at her once.  So I think he could forgive her this time, too, just as quickly.

Wow Sam told the truth quick.

Good for Sam!  Someone on the show has to be honest!

• Love 1

Well, he forgave her pretty quickly when she confessed to lying about Danny's test results.  He didn't even yell at her once.  So I think he could forgive her this time, too, just as quickly.

Do you know how Jason responded when she was forced to tell the truth about Jake's paternity after months of lying to his face about it? 

He asked her to marry him.

He and Sam were currently actively trying for a baby.

Yeah.

• Love 4

Keeping paternity lies and Jason's reaction to them has no relation to what Liz is doing right now and what Jason will do with that information. This is like, the complete opposite of a Liason love story. It's final nail in the coffin crap.

• Love 6

I love that Sam won't be shutting up in some Ron attempt at trying to make Liz seem less awful. I really love that someone actually didn't drag out telling the truth about something! Good for you, Sam! Oh, shut up, Patrick.

BH played Liz at the end today like a Crazy Lifetime Movie Chick, which, if they actually go that route and not some genuine love angle, I may hate this less.

I'm all for people calling Carly names. But God, I'd much rather it be someone with ties to the show, not Greenlee.

What is the world coming to, I'm looking forward Michael and Sabrina scenes tomorrow.

• Love 5

I didn't like Patrick trying to speak for Sam. Why does Ron do this? I mean, I'm sure with Patrick's hatred/disdain for the mob he's fine with keeping Olivia's secret; but why does he think he needs to step in for Sam and speak to her father for her like Sam is incapable? Ron did the same shit with Sam/Silas and it annoyed me then too. So glad Sam told the truth without dithering for weeks or even months.

IDK WTF was up with that music during Jiz's sex scene, but it was all wrong. Speaking of wrong, is it wrong that I wanted Jake to have a major flashback of Sam or Robin (or, hell, even Carly) as soon as he left Liz's house? Who knows? Maybe the guns and blood he just found will spark a memory of Sonny.

How terrible a shot will Bruce turn out to be when he fails to kill, or even graze) Jordan at close range? I'll bet she isn't even in bed; she probably had to pee and it saved her life.

I hope Hayden enjoys dungeons, or Cassadine Island with Helena.

• Love 4
(edited)

Speaking of wrong, is it wrong that I wanted Jake to have a major flashback of Sam or Robin (or, hell, even Carly) as soon as he left Liz's house? Who knows? Maybe the guns and blood he just found will spark a memory of Sonny.

I can't wait until he starts having more flashbacks or memories, just to see Liz's next move.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

I can't wait until he starts having more flashbacks or memories, just to see Liz's next move.

I'm sure if I the flashbacks are with Sam, she'll tell him he still feels guilty about holding Sam hostage. Carly will be explained because Carly's always up in his business. IDK what excuse Liz will think of if the memories contain Sonny or Robin.

(edited)

Every time Shawn tells Jordan that he loves her I hate him a little bit more. I want him to die a hideous, painful death. He is the father of her child and he sold her out to Sonny with NO hesitation. He is the absolute fucking worst. THE WORST

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 7

Maybe the guns and blood he just found will spark a memory of Sonny.

I would campaign to get the show an Emmy next year if that played out.

I love how insignificant Sonny is in this Jakeson thing, but I can't even fully enjoy it because of how ridiculous it is Michael is so insignificant as well.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm sure if I the flashbacks are with Sam, she'll tell him he still feels guilty about holding Sam hostage. Carly will be explained because Carly's always up in his business. IDK what excuse Liz will think of if the memories contain Sonny or Robin.

Well, remember, Liz has pictures of Robin ALL over her house. They must be hiding behind the ones of Jason.

I can't get over how much Liz is fucking over Robin, too. Worst friend ever.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

Ha, yeah, I was gonna say, BA has a great voice, but during the song I was having flashbacks of having to sit in the car on trips to the mall being forced to listen to lite fm. So last year was Player, this year was . . . whatever that song is called, so I suppose next year is "Lady in Red".

My husband was inspired to call for a return of Mom Rock after that performance. Why? Because it's so ridiculous, it's cool.

I forgot to share my mom's input on GH after my visit with her last week. She's surprised by how much she likes BM as Jason, because she was skeptical they could make a new Jason work at all--she LURVED Steve Burton and his baby blues. But now she's beginning to lurve BM too. She also said she doesn't understand why Patrick and Sabrina didn't get back together after Robin left because they were "such a cute couple." I replied, "Most of us don't think Patrick was ever in love with Sabrina." She poo-poohed that and just kept talking about how sweet they were together.

• Love 1

I know that Nikolas told Liz Helena told him 'Jake' is really Jason - but did he also tell her that Robin brought Jason and Helena back to life? I really want to know if I missed scenes. Last I heard Liz only knew that Patrick and Robin were getting divorced and Robin "moved to Paris" because that's what Patrick or possibly Anna told her. I know she first knew Helena was alive when she read the newspaper which cited Alexis as a witness - but she didn't have any details as to how that was possible. She's not actively ignoring Robin's captivity if she doesn't suspect anything because she hasn't been given any details. I still feel like Anna, Patrick and Nikolas should have definitely figured out something was not right. Instead, when Nik hears from Helena that Robin revived her, he just shoots her a confused look and then lets it drop. Now that's being a terrible friend because he knows what she's already been through as a prisoner of Helena's associate, Faison. He would have figured out immediately that Robin didn't initially leave Patrick and Emma to go do AIDs-related work in Africa.

• Love 6

Oh, yeah, Nik, Anna, Patrick, and even Sam, should have already put the info together that something is wrong with Robin. No doubt.

But what I mean by Liz being a bad friend to Robin...she knows Robin got a divorce from the man she considered the love of her life. She knows she's not with her daughter. But somehow, she's under the conclusion that Robin is living happily? Has she tried to call her? Anything? Is she really just taking Patrick's, a noteable liar, word for it?

And now she's all, "Sam is so happy with Patrick and Emma," fangirling over them so she can justify her own crazy. It's so ridic.

• Love 3
(edited)

Eh.  I agree with Bringonthedrama that Nik is the one really fucking over Robin, which is ironic since he was instrumental in her rescue last time.  He only told Liz pieces of the story and should have pressed Helena from the get-go.

But it's tough to judge because we don't know how much or how little the characters know about what she's supposedly up to.  Is Hells making Robin send periodic e-mails?  Did Liz get a Christmas card?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
(edited)

No one is talking to or contacting Robin. That hasn't been written. Ron can try to rewrite crap in future episodes and say that Robin's been sending postcards this entire time, but until then, I'm not going to fill in the blanks for him.

When Robin's own family doesn't really care what's going on with her, I can't ding Liz for doing the same thing.

I blame them all for it. And that's Ron's own fault for making it that way.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1
(edited)

No one is talking to or contacting Robin. That hasn't been written. Ron can try to rewrite crap in future episodes and say that Robin's been sending postcards this entire time, but until then, I'm not going to fill in the blanks for him.

Fair enough.  I just think we don't have enough information either way to say that Liz is actively keeping Robin chained up, you know? 

Also, while Ron has done Robin and thus other characters (Anna, Patrick, etc.) a huge narrative disservice, especially the longer it drags on, I don't think he's sitting at his computer every day cackling about how he can make all the characters shit on Robin.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

Fair enough.  I just think we don't have enough information either way to say that Liz is actively keeping Robin chained up, you know? 

Also, while Ron has done Robin and thus other characters (Anna, Patrick, etc.) a huge narrative disservice, especially the longer it drags on, I don't think he isn't sitting at his computer every day cackling about how he can make all the characters shit on Robin.

I think Ron believes that he can have Robin be a prisoner for years and the audience should let it go, forget it, and not ask questions. I'm just not one of those viewers.

• Love 4

Also, while Ron has done Robin and thus other characters (Anna, Patrick, etc.) a huge narrative disservice, especially the longer it drags on, I don't think he's sitting at his computer every day cackling about how he can make all the characters shit on Robin.

Because that would take foresight and a big-picture view of all the stories on the canvas? 

• Love 1

I think Ron believes that he can have Robin be a prisoner for years and the audience should let it go, forget it, and not ask questions. I'm just not one of those viewers.

I have questions, as I noted above.  And I definitely don't think keeping Robin as an indefinite prisoner is the way to handle her being off-canvas.

But, to me, the writing of the Liz story is to screw over Liz, not to screw over Robin, you know?

• Love 10
(edited)
But, to me, the writing of the Liz story is to screw over Liz, not to screw over Robin, you know?

Liz's stories have always done a very good job of screwing her over. They don't need help from anyone else.

I'm kind of shocked she's getting such a large role in the Jakeson story right now. 

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

I have questions, as I noted above.  And I definitely don't think keeping Robin as an indefinite prisoner is the way to handle her being off-canvas.

Wait, I never said that the Liz story is being written to screw over Robin. I said Liz's decisions have an affect on Robin, which they kinda do. And I said Liz not trying to contact Robin and believing that she is happy without her child is sucky friend behavior.

• Love 3

Jeez, they're doing the same exact thing with Rebecca Budig as they did with Britt. "Hey, this girl is snarking at Liz! Don't you just love her! Nevermind she has no other characterization!"

Hey, that's enough for me! 

I don't think RC even thinks about how this story looks in regards to Robin. She's out of sight, out of mind.

I fast forwarded like 90% of this ep so I can't really comment on it.

• Love 2
(edited)

Wait, I never said that the Liz story is being written to screw over Robin. I said Liz's decisions have an affect on Robin, which they kinda do. And I said Liz not trying to contact Robin and believing that she is happy without her child is sucky friend behavior.

Your original comment ("I can't get over how much Liz is fucking over Robin, too. Worst friend ever.") made it sound to me like you thought Liz was actively keeping Robin a prisoner with her heinous decisions.  If I misinterpreted, I apologize.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

I just realized today that I can't even hate on Liz. She just depresses me now. Like I can't believe I once rooted for her and Lucky as endgame. Bitch needs some serious therapy before she can get with another guy. She needs some alone time stat! 

• Love 3

Your original comment ("I can't get over how much Liz is fucking over Robin, too. Worst friend ever.") made it sound to me like you thought Liz was actively keeping Robin a prisoner with her heinous decisions. If I misinterpreted, I apologize.

No apologies necessary. Obviously Liz doesn't know Robin is a prisoner. But, to me, she's a bad friend in other ways. If my close friend, who just came back from being kidnapped for 2 years, moved to Paris and left her family, I'd try reaching out to her, for example.

I only liked SWMNBN with AJ and Nikolas, so if she has to rise again, at least it was for a one-day visit to help her son with Nik realize he's a raging asshole.

Exactly! And I'm really hoping that he never says townie again; the more he says it, the harder it is for me to defend him.

Liz sure is creeping in to crazy territory. I might be okay with that. Her talking to that photo had me in stitches.

I don't care if Jordan dies. Or Duke. Weirdly, I find that I do care if Carlos is dead.

• Love 6

I don't care what the law in the real world or the law in Port Chuckles is, as far as I'm concerned Liz is a rapist.

That said, I think the 'is it, or isn't it rape' discussion we've been having is really interesting, and I think Becky is killing it. I don't know if she's ever been nominated before, but she definitely deserves at least a nom for her work the last few days.

Another poster commented that Ron should connect all of Liz's behavior since that drunken rapist Luke murdered Jake, and its a shame that Ron doesn't have the talent for that type of story because I think Becky could play the ish out of it.

I'm really looking forward to S&M tomorrow.

• Love 3

I'm really looking forward to S&M tomorrow.

I really love that the two characters on the canvas that I am probably least able to envision in a B&D-type relationship have been anointed with "S&M" as a squish name.  :)

• Love 11
(edited)
I think what's making Liz look horrible right now is the complete lack of hesitation.

I think Liz does have hesitations—that was one reason for the flashbacks. Not to mention her apology to Jason's picture. However, her desperation to finally have him is way stronger than any moral qualms she might have. 

The lighting in Liz's bedroom was really weird. Very cold and not looking like nighttime. 

I loved it when, after Julian asked Sam what was being kept from him, Olivia asked Julian what he was doing there, and he replied, "Asking my daughter a question." Hee. I love Julian when he's like that. And thank Jasus Sam spilled the beans. I have no sympathy for Olivia. You don't want a mobster for a baby daddy? Don't revenge-fuck one. (The rage blackout is still strong with this story for me.)

Oh, Carrrlos, you crazy hit man. I've missed you and your glorious hair-tossing.

Is Jordan living with Dante and Lulu? Hee. They didn't try very hard to repurpose the loft set.

Bruce and Shawn are kindred hit man spirits. They're both terrible at their job.

Eight-hundred-count sheets? That doesn't sound luxurious to me. I like my sheets to fight back a little.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 5

The amnesiac is never understood.  Jake has no feelings for Sam.  If you told him he was Jason, he'd still have no feelings for Sam.  He thought Hayden was his wife and knew he had feelings for Liz, not her.   So unless he remembers, it's not anything he wants, because he doesn't remember it.  The amnesiac on soaps is always criticized for not loving his or her real love, but since they don't remember, they can't.  

We actually don't know if he has no feelings for Sam.  In fact, we have no idea how Jake feels about all these memory flashes he's having.  Since he knows that Sam is NOT interested in him and is happily involved with Patrick, he's probably pushing aside the memory flashes he has of her.  If, however, he realizes that he is Jason and Sam is his wife, those memory flashes would start to make sense to him, and he would stop ignoring them or writing them off as "dreams" or "hallucinations."  I think that it's quite possible that Jake has some feelings for Sam but he's simply ignoring them because she's taken, and Jake IS also attracted to Liz.

• Love 3

When this all comes out, I'm really curious how Liz is going to justify herself to Monica.   Liz's dismissal that Monica (and the Q's) are, like, so over Jason's death - when Liz is also a mother who lost a child and knows you never stop grieving them - bugs me big time.

• Love 12