Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I'm not a fan of Dante being a cheater obviously but for all my grousing I would rather watch him have sex with every woman in town than have him, say, get a job working with Sonny. Now watch that's gonna happen lol.

Yeah, that wouldn't be ideal bc I still pretend Dante has no relation to that dude. It's the only way.

I'm gonna be sad when Dante joins the Circle of Douche, which is currently comprised of Patrick, Sonny, Ric, and Nik.

• Love 1

Yeah, that wouldn't be ideal bc I still pretend Dante has no relation to that dude. It's the only way.

I'm gonna be sad when Dante joins the Circle of Douche, which is currently comprised of Patrick, Sonny, Ric, and Nik.

Oh, it'll take more than sleeping with Valerie to get there. Maybe if, after a month, he's all, it's been a month Lulu! You still harpin' on that?

• Love 3

Oh, it'll take more than sleeping with Valerie to get there. Maybe if, after a month, he's all, it's been a month Lulu! You still harpin' on that?

There are four routes for Dante!

Dante as Patrick: I love you, Valerie! Let's move in together and get married. Lulu who? Stavros has her? And your point is...??

Dante as Sonny: RAWWWR RAGEEE RAWR TOWELS I LUV MY KIDS AND WOMENZZ.

Dante as Ric: Lulu, we can be so happy together. Forget that I slept with Val! Just give me 830 more chances to prove that we belong together!!! No? Oh, it's gonna be like that? [mutters]I'll get her back, some way, some how[/mutters]

Dante as Nik: Lulu, we didn't plan for this! It just happened, OK!? I'm nothing like my father or my family!

• Love 11

Ellie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!! Gawd, I love that girl.

Nathan and Ellie. Yes yes yes and more yes. Is she here to stay or just for a day trip? I suppose there's no way this show is going to write for what could be a really great couple. sigh.

Ive been contemplating getting rid of my way too expensive Time Warner cable and the only thing that I'd sort of miss that would be a little more challenging with an internet only lifestyle is GH. Yeah, I can pick it up on You Tube or ABC.com... but it's been awhile since I've been really excited by the show - like a day or two every few weeks - and Im not sure I'll make the (admittedly minimal) effort. I think it might be good to take a break.

GH is up on Hulu usually by the same evening it plays, just FYI. And yes, sign me up for Ellie/Nathan! It's worth a drunken tumble above Jake's at least. 

I forgot to say, BA played Spin as completely in love with Ellie. I was kinda shocked at how much so actually.

He sure did. The way I have felt about Spinelli since he returned instantly changed the moment he saw her. I swear you could see his face emotionally mature about a decade. I missed that Spinelli so much. I miss being proud of Spinelli for finally refusing to be Maxie's doormat. Dare I hope this is actually more of a story about Spinelli and Ellie and how Ellie's fears pushed Spinelli back into behavior he's really past? That now that his better fit is around, he'll realize he was an idiot for giving any legitimacy to Ellie's fears once and for all?

Or, not, if it means we can keep Ellie around. Yes, I want to keep Ellie around so badly that I'm willing to sacrifice Spinelli's spine to keep her. DID YOU HEAR ME, PTB? KEEP HER AT ALL COSTS.

Okay, I"m home sick today and now I think I feel even worse.  Could Ron and Tony take any more obvious swipes at people who watched the show during the hey day of Luke and Laura?  Could Tony be any more contemptuous of the viewers that actually helped give him his career? 

I'm just so over Tony Geary and Ron Carlivati and their little petty egos.

Back to the Barge for a double.

I actually liked how they treated Luke and Laura's history this episode, though I admit to only half paying attention to that dialogue. Seemed like Luke emphasized how much he loved Laura but never tried to wave his rape of her away, either. He owns that act and the guilt for it. It's everything else that EviLuke has done that he has to come to terms with now. But maybe I misunderstand what you meant?

I think Michael should have let Dantr search, but I can understand why he refused. Dante *should* trust him, and should know that Michael isn't the kidnapping type. Michael was angry and scared (and still a little bit drugged?), and he saw the futility of searching his house, but didn't see the futility of explaining that to Dante. I think he also really wanted / needed to be trusted in that moment, especially after what happened at the Metro Court. He's taken a few hits in the last few days.

Lawd help me, but this is why I'm actually buying into Sabrina/Michael. I may have melted a little at their hug at the end of the episode.

• Love 7

For those of you worried that Morgan won't face any consequences

tweet to Maurice Benard

are you close with your tv sons?? Michael Morgan Dante??

MB's reply

only with Michael and Dante Morgan I don't like him at all

Why would you call out an actor on this show? What a tool. Nobody wants to act alongside you, Mr. Mumbles.

Michael and Sabrina were the saving grace of this episode. Why does Carly continue to barge in on people? Why is this ok? I give her a little pass because she defended Michael. The writers have ruined most of the male characters I like- Ric and now Morgan, so Michael should be next.

Ive been contemplating getting rid of my way too expensive Time Warner cable and the only thing that I'd sort of miss that would be a little more challenging with an internet only lifestyle is GH. Yeah, I can pick it up on You Tube or ABC.com... but it's been awhile since I've been really excited by the show - like a day or two every few weeks - and Im not sure I'll make the (admittedly minimal) effort. I think it might be good to take a break.

I cut the cord on cable about six months ago.  I have hulu plus and Netflix, and like the poster above said, you can watch GH in the evening on hulu plus.

• Love 1

I don't fault Dante too much - he wanted Michael's permission to search so he could check the Q's mansion off the list; it's so much easier without a warrant.  Ultimately, Dante didn't search because he didn't have permission or a warrant, which was the right thing for him do (oh my god- this show got a legal thing right!!!).  But I can't fault him for trying to get permission to search instead of getting a warrant - many non-guilty people will consent.  Michael was just hurt and pissed.

Well said.  That scene was one of the moments when I could see both points-of-view ... and a scene in which I see no reason to attack either character for choices or reactions. I thought Dante played it appropriately by asking to search - just as Nathan did in Nina's hotel room.  Neither cop had time to procure a warrant; and, with the need to move quickly after a child (any child) goes missing, they asked permission to search to speed up the hunt for Avery.   Dante indeed was just doing his job, and, on a better day, Michael might have realized this.

However, I also see Michael's POV.  He is estranged from his family and he is reeling from losing custody of Avery for reasons he can't understand (and won't be able to understand until the pill switch is revealed).  I understand his pain ... just as I understand Dante's need to do his job as quickly as possible. 

Edited by Aurora2
  • Love 2

Oh, Kin and Jackie are in no way the problem, it's the narrative.  Luke just spent the last year being the biggest bad Port Charles ever saw, but somehow, Scotty's the asshole for not immediately granting leniency.  And I don't like the suggestion that it's Scotty's fault his relationship with Bobbie broke up, their relationship ended because Bobbie ridiculously got outraged about Scotty prosecuting her daughter, WHO WAS GUILTY AS SIN OF THE CRIME.

I understand.  RC doesn't really care about writing the reality of a situation.  I was mad at Bobbie for telling Michael that he should forgive Carly because it wasn't really her fault; it was all Sonny's fault.  Yeah, not true.

I get your point about too many characters, but I'll take a Valerie over a Nathan or Britt or Dr O  (or others) simply because she is connected to a major GH family and because she doesn't need a whole new story and a whole new family created for her.

May I ask a question:  Do you hate her because she might be part of a love story triangle?  Just wondering.

I don't necessarily hate her, but I am really starting to get concerned about teh number of new characters that RC keeps hiring and the number of GH vets he is letting walk out the door.  Before long, the show will consist of new characters and very few GH vets, and at that point, it's not my show anymore.

As for Valerie specifically, to me, even if she's a Spencer, she's a brand new character.  So she will need to be given back stories, and more airtime to flesh out her character, and I don't want to spend time with Valerie.  I would rather spend time with the other GH vet characters that I never get to see.  I also do hate the idea of Valerie being a wedge between Lulu and Dante because to me, it's just a plot point.  Dante has never been shown to be a cheater.  He is loyal to a fault.  So in order for Dante to give Valerie a second glance, the writers will no doubt turn Lulu into an uncompromising shrew who is the bad guy.  This way, the audience will say "Aww, Lulu is being so mean, I can see why Dante is leaning on Valerie."  Blech.  

We have too many characters on GH, and I hear more is coming.  Don't even get me started on how much airtime is given to the tweens on this show over the adults.  Spencer Cassadine (who I actually like as a character) has more story and airtime than Dante, and DZ is a fantastic actor.  Why isn't he front and center in the Michael and Morgan fiasco?  He has a relationship with both brothers, and yet, he's stuck in scenes with newbie Valerie?  I.don't.get.it. 

• Love 7

As for Valerie specifically, to me, even if she's a Spencer, she's a brand new character.  So she will need to be given back stories, and more airtime to flesh out her character, and I don't want to spend time with Valerie.  I would rather spend time with the other GH vet characters that I never get to see.

I guess I just don't see how Valerie is the tipping point.  Yes, she's a new character, but she's one with potential, with interesting ties to the canvas, unlike other newbies hoisted on us like Nina, Sabrina, etc. 

But already, the show seems to be limiting that promise by keeping her locked up in that loft with Dante and Lulu.  Can't she interact with Lucas, Bobbie, even Carly?  Can't she go out and make a friend?

• Love 6

I don't understand other than obvious plot point why Valerie would be staying with Lulu and Dante when Bobbie would be the obvious choice to befriend her and take her under her wing. Carly's house is much more suited to 927374 house guests than a loft apt.

I actually don't think Dante will cheat. Dante is obviously sympathetic to Valerie b/c of the similar upbringing. I think Lulu will misunderstand what is going on b/c she has so much OTT dislike of her cousin for such lame reasons she will project that she is poaching her man and THAT will drive Dante away.

• Love 4
And an affair for Dante just doesn't seem to be something his character would do, so I really hope the writers don't go there.

Agreed.  I know a lot of soap characters cheat, but it just feels so wildly out of character for Dante, especially to cheat with his wife's newly discovered cousin who he barely knows (despite the show trying to sell some instant connection or some such shit).  I know it's fairly clearly spelled out that this is where it's headed, but I'm going to hate it.  I'll be doubly bummed if they ruin the Lulu/Olivia relationship in the process. 

I remain convinced that Silas took her and plans to return her. Or it was Hayden, because why not.

Now I want it to be Greenlee.  She can show up at Nik's with the baby all "she's totally mine," and Nik will just shrug and accept it, despite having just gone through this with Britt, and despite knowing Greenlee is a liar, because he needs to get laid. 

• Love 9

Because he's single, a genuinely nice guy, and won't play games with her.

Exactly. Nathan is better than Spinelli in every conceivable way. And I just don't think BA is so good of an actor that it makes up for the fact that Spinelli is truly disgusting and awful and no woman deserves to be saddled with him. Well, maybe Maxie does honestly. 

Are we supposed to believe Ellie and Nathan off-screen met while he was in Portland?  If not, then I could totally see Ellie and Nathan meeting and commiserating (kinda like Nathan and sister Britt that time, heh) only to realize who the other is.

I wasn't thinking about it, but actually they probably have already met. I hope not though, because I wanna see them have a meet-cute. The show in my head is glorious.

Can't she interact with Lucas, Bobbie, even Carly?  Can't she go out and make a friend?

No, because she's just a plot point to get to a 'Dante cheats' story.

I actually don't think Dante will cheat. Dante is obviously sympathetic to Valerie b/c of the similar upbringing. I think Lulu will misunderstand what is going on b/c she has so much OTT dislike of her cousin for such lame reasons she will project that she is poaching her man and THAT will drive Dante away.

This would actually be interesting and realistic and much better than "Dante, who would never cheat, fucks Valerie after knowing her for a month because they both have a single mom." But, we all know we aren't gonna get that kind of story.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8

I don't understand other than obvious plot point why Valerie would be staying with Lulu and Dante when Bobbie would be the obvious choice to befriend her and take her under her wing. Carly's house is much more suited to 927374 house guests than a loft apt.

And it's annoying that after all the "We are family!  I got all my Spencers with me!" singing after Pat's death, Bobbie, Carly, and Lucas have completely disappeared from the story.  I mean, I buy Carly not caring, but Bobbie and Lucas would be checking on Valerie, making sure she's okay, not going through this alone, etc.

But alas, everyone is focused on Luke.

• Love 11

I will say, Chad Duell impressed me today. He was heartbreaking - talking about turning his back on his family, and how that has hurt him. 

Heartbreaking is a perfect word, and I agree.  I also like that Michael heaped the blame on himself, which is something you just don't see from the Corinthos clan.  He has lost A LOT in the last few months, and now he's going to have issues with ELQ, none of which are his fault.  The pills were orchestrated by Morgan and Kiki, which no doubt will hurt his CEO ELQ image, and Michael has no idea that Ned gave Franco his 11% of ELQ shares.  He's got family issues on all sides - Quartermaines, Spencers, and Corinthos.  I do think that Chad played those scenes really well - just the right amount of anger, desperation, pain, and heartbreak.  I really wanted her to hug him. 

I guess I just don't see how Valerie is the tipping point.  Yes, she's a new character, but she's one with potential, with interesting ties to the canvas, unlike other newbies hoisted on us like Nina, Sabrina, etc. 

But already, the show seems to be limiting that promise by keeping her locked up in that loft with Dante and Lulu.  Can't she interact with Lucas, Bobbie, even Carly?  Can't she go out and make a friend?

To your first point, every new character has potential.  My issue is that we don't need more new characters in an already over bloated cast when most of the GH vets are kept in the shadows and trotted out once in a while.  We also don't need another Spencer.  We have plenty (Luke, Bobbie, Lulu, Lucas, Carly, Michael, Morgan, Josslyn, etc).  We could use some Quartermaines, but even then, I don't want to watch a recast right now.  I'm still smarting from the Franco and Jakeson recasts that are horrible.  To your second point, I agree completely.  I don't know WHY RC always puts his new characters into silos with only certain characters.  Hasn't he learned anything by now?  He put Jake with Liz, and only Liz, for months.  Now he's putting Valerie RIGHT in Lulu and Dante's apartment?

I agree that Bobbie was the smartest choice, but if she moves in with Bobbie, then Valerie won't get to see Dante shirtless all the time, and she can't walk around in nothing but a tank top and shorts so that the angry, stressed-out wife can catch them.  (insert eye roll).

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 5
It makes me truly glad the teen demos could hardly populate a couple high school gyms at this point. I get that soaps are largely escapism, but people -- especially kids and adolescents -- pick up social cues, perceptions, and even morals from any type of entertainment (like I said before about the 1970's GH taught me that women could have a career in a top profession).  And there's nothing good to be gleaned from the existence of Kiki.

I'm taking this to the off topic thread.

But I can't fault him for trying to get permission to search instead of getting a warrant - many non-guilty people will consent.  Michael was just hurt and pissed.

And we actually got a legit, understandable reason why Michael wouldn't let Dante search the house without a warrant. How did that slip in?

Nik will just shrug and accept it, despite having just gone through this with Britt, and despite knowing Greenlee is a liar, because he needs to get laid.

I now want this to become a running joke with Nik. "Oh, you kidnapped a baby? Who cares; let's fuck." "Oh, you held my sister hostage? Whatever; I'm horny."

I don't know WHY RC always puts his new characters into silos with only certain characters.

I think that's where the downside of block taping really shows. 

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4
don't know WHY RC always puts his new characters into silos with only certain characters.

I think that's where the downside of block taping really shows.

That and Ron is a very simple, linear writer.  He can't write for a tapestry of characters.

• Love 4

I will say, Chad Duell impressed me today. He was heartbreaking - talking about turning his back on his family, and how that has hurt him.

Haven't watched in a while but are they softening him up again just to lose it over what a part of that family did to him?  Michael should  never speak to Morgan again and some anger should be directed towards Sonny and Carly since you know - AJ, apple, tree, fall, etc.

• Love 1
are they softening him up again just to lose it over what a part of that family did to him?

I think they're softening him up so he will forgive his family. Or at least some of his family. Morgan is being a complete asshole, but I can see Michael softening toward him first, since I think Michael gets that Morgan is desperate for Sonny's attention. His motives in all this are the most understandable, IMO. 

And Michael's speech at the end of the day yesterday, where he says he realizes what he's lost and what all of this is costing him, wasn't just so Sabrina would hug him.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

It annoys me that Michael is gearing up to forgive his family.  Has any of them earned that from him? 

For me I can't stand any of them so its hard for me to see what Michael's actually lost because I don't think he has lost anything worth keeping - maybe his mother but that's basically because you only get one. 

Fathers on the other hand in Carly's world....

• Love 8

That's interesting, dubbel. I hadn't thought about who Michael might soften toward first, and now I'm really wondering. Before the drugging duo debacle, I would have said Morgan absolutely, but now I'm not sure. He's definitely already softening toward Kiki, so maybe she and Morgan stay together and that's how Michael starts to forgive Morgan, by being around them/ listening to her? I just don't don't know. Morgan was the least guilty family member into AJ matter, but he's really ratcheted up his level of culpability lately.

I recently dumped Comcast (best day ever), and I get all the network channels crystal clear with a $25 antenna. TiVo even has an over the air DVR. Between the antenna and Roku stick, I can watch everything.

• Love 1

Bringonthedrama:Two Bullets of Love for your previous post.

Why is everyone throwing Ellie at robot Nate?

Yeah! What has Elle done to deserve being tied to the wooden boy. Spinelli is being awful right now but BA can actually act and Spinelli with Ellie is a MUCH better character than Nate attempting human emotions of any kind

As someone who has always hated Spinelli, I totally disagree. Ellie is a much better woman than Maxie who deserves much better than Spinelli and if that happens to be Nathan, then that's fine with me. If Spinelli was as great as he thinks he is, then he never would've let Ellie go in the first place nor tried to sabotage Maxie's happiness with Nathan, using Georgie as an excuse. At least Nathan/RP doesn't make me want to trash my TV everytime I see him, unlike Spinelli/BA.

I will take Lulu over Valerie every single time. I don't like Valerie because we don't need her on GH. ANOTHER new character is the last thing we need, and her coming between Lulu and Dante and having Dante possibly cheat? I already hate her as a character.

Again disagreeing. Valerie's not my favorite new character either, but I'd much rather put up with her than Nina, Franco, Sonny, Carly, the Bimbo twins or all things Fluke. While Dante and Valerie may not physically cheat,  Lulu's perpetual blind spot where Fluke is concerned could make Dante & Valerie, who have legit reasons for disagreeing, bond and the more Lulu defends Fluke, the closer they get.

CD was amazing as usual yesterday, especially at the end of the episode. The scenes with Sabrina were powerful and beautiful.  As for Michael possibly forgiving The Bimbos, it would be hilarious if, just when he was about to do so, he found out about what they did to him and he not only changes his mind, he has them arrested and it's either Dante or Nathan who does it.

• Love 7

Spencer Cassadine (who I actually like as a character) has more story and airtime than Dante, and DZ is a fantastic actor. Why isn't he front and center in the Michael and Morgan fiasco? He has a relationship with both brothers, and yet, he's stuck in scenes with newbie Valerie? I.don't.get.it.

Spencer has actually only been on 10 episodes this year. I couldn't believe it. Sure feels like more!

• Love 5

Agreed. I know a lot of soap characters cheat, but it just feels so wildly out of character for Dante, especially to cheat with his wife's newly discovered cousin who he barely knows (despite the show trying to sell some instant connection or some such shit). I know it's fairly clearly spelled out that this is where it's headed, but I'm going to hate it. I'll be doubly bummed if they ruin the Lulu/Olivia relationship in the process.

It's just very oddly set up so far. Hey, we're your family now! You're my wife's family! That's what family is! Please stop talking about family if you're gonna have sex. And I hope they don't have it in the loft because that will just be weird for poor Valerie too. 'Heeeey, I think the only place Lulu and I haven't had sex many, many times over in this tiny hovel is the windowsill, let's pick that spot.'

But of course they will, because that set will be up that day.

I actually think Olivia/Lulu will be fine. But they probably won't even share a scene.

Speaking of her, I'm wondering if Dante's I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY MA speeches are foreshadowing or just bonding.

• Love 2

I think they're softening him up so he will forgive his family. Or at least some of his family. Morgan is being a complete asshole, but I can see Michael softening toward him first, since I think Michael gets that Morgan is desperate for Sonny's attention. His motives in all this are the most understandable, IMO. 

And Michael's speech at the end of the day yesterday, where he says he realizes what he's lost and what all of this is costing him, wasn't just so Sabrina would hug him.

I think it's in character for Michael to miss his family.  This is the same guy who was always there for his family, and now he's pretty isolated.  It doesn't help that the writing regimes killed off all the Quartermaines and won't allow him a single scene with his grandmother, Monica.  Michael has also been the most forgiving of every member of his family (sans Dante).  He said to Sabrina that Sonny murdered his father and Carly and Morgan covered it up, and he can't forgive them for that (and also because none of them are sorry for it), and so he turned his back on his family.  Then he mentioned that he thought he was willing to pay the price for turning his back on them and didn't care if they hated him, but he does care.  I think it does open the door to him WANTING to forgive, but once he finds out what Morgan and Kiki did and/or if Sonny and Carly condone it or try to support Morgan with "He didn't mean it," then we might see all doors slam shut.  I DON'T want Michael going on a revenge bender against Morgan, however.  I hope it ends with him finding out the truth and cutting off his family because I can't watch a tit-for-tat fight between Michael and Morgan for the next year. 

It annoys me that Michael is gearing up to forgive his family.  Has any of them earned that from him?

I have not heard a single one express remorse or sympathy for what they did to Michael.  Sonny and Carly were sorry they got caught.  Sonny blamed AJ and Ava; Carly blamed Franco, and Morgan thinks it's just a grudge that Michael should get over; Kiki too.  I haven't heard one of them say to Michael "I am SO sorry for what I did and how I hurt you."  Not a one.  I actually think that would have done wonders for Michael, but the Corinthos clan doesn't roll that way.  This is why I admired Michael taking full blame for what happened to Avery.  He thinks it was him and the two drinks, and he's owning it.  He has no idea that he was drugged.  I can't wait to see how that story plays out.

Again disagreeing. Valerie's not my favorite new character either, but I'd much rather put up with her than Nina, Franco, Sonny, Carly, the Bimbo twins or all things Fluke.

I agree about Nina and Franco (and Jake), but I like Carly and Sonny, and at least the bimbo twins are interesting right now.  Valerie is just getting started, and we all know where it's going.  That's another reason why it's boring for me.  It's SO predictable.

Spencer has actually only been on 10 episodes this year. I couldn't believe it. Sure feels like more!

Really?  Only 10?  That seems wrong.  Dante has had less scenes, regardless, and I want more of him.  Unfortunately, he's now saddled with Valerie and a generic, boring triangle.

Bishop, I'm so glad to have another member in the (very small) Spencer-liking club!

Yep, I like him.  He is exactly what a Cassadine child would be, and I like that he's not so sugary sweet like Emma and Cameron.  Spencer is fun, although I would never allow him to speak to adults the way he does, but I like the character and the actor.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 5

If they got rid of the mob including Sonny, Julian, and Shawn as well as Nina, Franco, NuKiki, Ava, and Silas I would love to see them beef up their 20somethings as they are sorely lacking at this point. I hate Brad so let him get fired and give Ellie his job. Bring on another male Ward character as a doctor and he can make Lucas forget all about that little troll.

Of course MoRon is doing the new character introductions all wrong. I do like Valerie but a part of me doesn't want Dante to be a cheater either. Get rid of Sloane & his greasy useless ass and let Anna be commissioner again. Maybe Johnny Z can come back a repentant man and restart the magazine and hire Valerie. That would make Lulu's head explode. Hee.

• Love 2

Tony Geary's 'acting' and his physical appearance have been repulsive to watch.  He supposedly single-handedly saved the show when he first came onto the Port Charles scene.  His performance wouldn't even last a week on off-off-off Broadway.  What's worse is that his ugliness is dripping onto other characters (lulu and valerie are on my automatic Fast Forward) not only in his scenes but over all of the show.  Between Luke, Sonny, Franco, Jason and the 'mob' - what exactly do RC/FV think that is eye-candy to women?  And I won't even start typing on the RC/FV's worship of violence.  It strains credulity that any of us are even still watching.

Thumbs up to bringing back Ellie.  Definately not a fan of Valerie - although I'll give her acting chops a bit more of a chance.

Edited by sunnyface
  • Love 5

Chad Duell really brought it yesterday.  I felt his pain at the end when he was just wanting one person to believe in him.  I thought the scenes with him and Sabrina were really well done.  I haven't liked Sabrina this much in ages (ever).  I laughed out loud when she started catching on to Morgan and Kiki's master plan in like two seconds.  Morgan on the other hand is really making himself look like a crazy ass hat.  Even Carly, Sonny, and Kiki were like WTF??

It was so good to see Ellie and she looks fantastic!  It made me sad that she was helping raise Georgie for the first year of her life and now will have no relationship with her.  I would love to see her with Nathan, if she sticks around.  Back in the day I really liked Spixie, but now they are just depressing.

Bobbie and Lulu have some nerve!  I understand Luke is their brother/father but give me a break he absolutely deserves jail time.  He tried to kill Bobbie's son for god's sake.  I love how Bobbie is always trying to get Scotty to go easy on her randomly criminal family members.

• Love 5

Is that using the new common core "math"? :side eyes:

It feels like he's been on over 100 episodes, even though I know there's only been about 100 days total this year.

Even if it has only been 10 days, Felicia has only been on one or two and Mac one. I'm glad Ron brought Felicia back and fixed her after Guza's hatchet job, but why are she & Mac never on?

• Love 3

Seem like in this day and age of video surveillance, it should be pretty easy to identify whether Michael was anywhere near the hospital or not on the day in question.  We know, of course, that Nina was, which is bad luck for her (if she's innocent).  But this isn't 1965.  Michael's first question should have been "Have you even looked at the security footage?  If so, you'll see I was never there!"

That baby actor (those baby actors if twins) is amazingly adorable and I hate it that this stupid who's the kidnapper storyline is robbing us of that incredible preciousness. It only lasts so long!  When you find a baby that agreeable and interactive with random actors, the last thing you should do is move it off the screen.  Seeing the actors react naturally to those grins makes me love their characters in a way the writing certainly isn't doing -- why blow that opportunity?

• Love 4

That baby actor (those baby actors if twins) is amazingly adorable and I hate it that this stupid who's the kidnapper storyline is robbing us of that incredible preciousness. It only lasts so long!  When you find a baby that agreeable and interactive with random actors, the last thing you should do is move it off the screen.  Seeing the actors react naturally to those grins makes me love their characters in a way the writing certainly isn't doing -- why blow that opportunity?

They are twin girls. Appropriately portrayed name-wise by Ava & Grace Scarola. And yes, they are one of the best parts of the show.

• Love 4

So split screen GH was on during part of the episode.  A gyro-plane landed near the capitol.  One screen contained Sonny talking to Luke in Luke's hospital bed and the other screen contained a gyro-plane.  It's too bad that those rotary blades from the gyro-plane couldn't have rotated over to the other split screen and behead Luke and Sonny.  A good chunk of elimination of 'vile' quotient of this show could have been accomplished.

Edited by sunnyface
  • Love 2

I'm pretty sure Ned's angling to get Michael out of the ELQ seat has something to do with Ned wanting to protect Ollivia/give his ELQ shares to Franco and that's just garbage.  And of course, the Sonny supporters are crowing about the Quartermaines turning on Michael.  Get back to me when one of the Q's murders Michael's father or drugs him.

Speaking of, too little, way too fucking late, Kiki.  I don't care if she regrets it now - she drugged Michael with giggling glee and she must suffer for it.

Hi Dr. O!  Apparently, you are a better detective than your son.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

DollEyes: Aw, I'm touched. So much on this show is awful that I think our own interpretations of scenes, and scenes we create in our own minds, help us feel so much better. Makes me LOL to see that so many like my imaginary Michael/Kiki/Morgan scene. I suppose it's way too much to ask that we see a version of that scenario on-screen in the next week or so. 

Oh, you're feeling guilty Kiki? Choke on it. Until you stop breathing. Please. Silas and Morgan can plan a half-assed funeral that takes place off-screen. As for acknowledging to yourself and your uncle that Michael was right, too little, too late. 

I get that Show wants us to think that maybe Nina took baby AJ and her PsychoAunt has hah! caught her. Pretty sure Silas took baby AJ to save Nina's life, judging by his very careful choice of words, Ava asking about his phone call, and his very calm demeanor. I know this is Silas, but if he was worried about the baby's safety he would seem at least a bit edgy. 

I also liked Michael tearing up the paper in front of Ned, Alexis and Tracy. Tracy mentioning Ned's backstabbing made me roll my eyes.  Wish someone had brought up her loyalty to Luke - the husband who's repeatedly stolen her $ and abandoned her - and being willing to turn over pieces of ELQ to her own brother's killer. Or the fact that Luke the drunk killed her brother and sister-in-law's toddler grandson. So her being all 'Michael has a drinking problem just like his father' and can't handle ELQ is pretty rich.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 7

I find it odd that Kiki and Julian are interacting all of a sudden. I dont ever remember Starr!Kiki and him having scenes together. 

And this Kiki will probably never interact with Franco again, as Cartini can no longer feebly attempt to use their relationship to drum up good will for Franco because of the two actors having played father and daughter on a different show.

• Love 5

I'm pretty sure Ned's angling to get Michael out of the ELQ seat has something to do with Ned wanting to protect Ollivia/give his ELQ shares to Franco and that's just garbage.  And of course, the Sonny supporters are crowing about the Quartermaines turning on Michael.  Get back to me when one of the Q's murders Michael's father or drugs him.

They better not throw Ned under the bus, but I fear - ONCE AGAIN - a GH vet is heading for a bus.  I can understand why Ned would want to fix the PR problem that ELQ is probably suffering right now, but we also know he has been written now to be crazy enough to give Franco his shares of ELQ.  I'm wondering if Ned thinks he can control his shares, even in Franco's hands, if he is the CEO.  It's the only thing I can think of as to why he suddenly wants Michael out. 

Agreed that the Qs are nothing like the Corinthos clan.  The Quartermaines live to backstab each other.  It's what they do, but they will still be there for each other in the end.  This is strictly about ELQ, and Michael needs to learn to swim in shark infested waters, and he did a good job today.

Speaking of, too little, way too fucking late, Kiki.  I don't care if she regrets it now - she drugged Michael with giggling glee and she must suffer for it.

I agree.  Are we seriously suppose to sympathize with Kiki now?  Are they thinking about a reconciliation with Kiki and Michael where she suddenly wants to fight for him?  She is a horrible person.  How about going and getting the drugs that you gave him away from him, dumb ass, because he's still taking them. 

I also liked Michael tearing up the paper in front of Ned, Alexis and Tracy. Tracy mentioning Ned's backstabbing made me roll my eyes.  So her being all 'Michael has a drinking problem just like his father' and can't handle ELQ is pretty rich.

Well in fairness to them, they have no idea that Michael is being drugged.  So it's not illogical for Tracy to believe that Michael developed a drinking problem.  I really hope they rally to his side when they find out the truth, but I don't know if RC will care enough to write that for the Qs.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 5

Olivia would rather be in  the two evils' clutches than come clean to Julian. If only her logic was so mind numbingly dumb I'd feel for a predicament.

1. She slept with someone she doesn't care to raise her child. Without protection.

2. Instead of facing the consequence of her action and dealing with the fallout, she lies about the paternity.

3. Went ahead and confessed the lie to one of the most unsavory soulless assholes that's recently darkened PC.

4. Happily goes along when this ass start blackmailing her.

Why the fuck is this woman breathing? I hate her idiotic guts more than I do Fluke/Luke at this time. 

Now let's talk about Ned. Her partner in crime.  I'd root for him to be temporary CEO if he wasn't t giving away its shares to a Psycho all willy nilly.

Olivia and Ned are what GH consider one of the good guys. These two are who people should be rooting for. 

No wonder people are tuning out by the thousands. 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 6

They better not throw Ned under the bus, but I fear - ONCE AGAIN - a GH vet is heading for a bus.

Well, Wally had the nerve to sign with a show that was willing to move him up from recurring to contract status, so I'm figuring anything Ned does now is a result of his departure. {begin sarcasm font} Because there was  probably a big storyline planned for him, but they'll have to wrap it up quickly and messily because he decided to leave. {end font}

Olivia would rather be in  the two evils' clutches than come clean to Julian. If only her logic was so mind numbingly dumb I'd feel for a predicament.

Did anyone else snort/laugh when she told Julian she had "protection" today?

All I could think was, "It's too bad you didn't have it on New Year's Eve." 

*I know, I know, different meanings, but still . . . 

Edited by rur
  • Love 7

Kiki: You have a weakness for her tricks

Yeah, because that's something that would come out of a dumb 22 year old's mouth

Olivia: Sonny is going out of his mind about Avery

No, he's not! I can see him right there having a nice chat with Luke! What in the heck.

• Love 4

If Silas smothers Ava with a pillow I won't say anything bad about him for at least a month.

If Nina kills Dr. O and Franco I'll never say anything bad about her again.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 3