Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Cher might be the only person Kim could pose next to, and virtually disappear in their shadow.  I remember watching a VH1 behind the music on Cher and she is only a quarter Armenian, I think.  The rest of her siblings are blond/blue eyed and she just randomly got all of the Armenian coloring.  And she's never really played up her heritage either - wasn't she all into appropriating American Indian culture back in the 70s? 

Cher claims that she's 1/16 Cherokee on her mother's side, but it's an iffy claim.

Her nose is just tiny!  From the side, it's too small.  From the front, it's way too small.  It's like Olaf when he first gets his 'little baby unicorn' nose.  Somebody needs to push the carrot back out!

• Love 2

Uh oh.  There are some side bulges that haven't been airbrushed out!  Also, can someone remind me why having a butt that constitutes roughly 50% of your body weight is worth having surgery to achieve?

• Love 7

So Janet Jackson has really broken the Internet with the release of her son's first picture. So now Kim will either put out another sex tape or become the new Octomom. And in that above picture of Kim, good Lord what a droopy diaper looking ass. Like someone needs to go change baby's diaper or girlfriend needs to get some suctioned out to a smaller size.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

I think...that's the padded underwear that Kris Humphries alluded to.  Her ass looks square and, well, padded.

Plus in the side shot, you can see it.  

There's a pic of her on another website where you can see the indentation around her lower calf of the long spanx/ass enhancer she's wearing. They must be a longjohn style.

• Love 2

Janet didn't really break the internet, certainly not the kind of attention Kim would be jealous of. Her social media following isn't that large. Twitter didnt blow up and trend for a long time and the amount of "likes" Janet got for that photo in 12 hours Kim gets in 10 minutes just from posting a selfie. If any upcoming event will cause her to scramble for attention it will be when Beyonce has her twins.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Janet didn't really break the internet, certainly not the kind of attention Kim would be jealous of. Her social media following isn't that large. Twitter didnt blow up and trend for a long time and the amount of "likes" Janet got for that photo in 12 hours Kim gets in 10 minutes just from posting a selfie. If any upcoming event will cause her to scramble for attention it will be when Beyonce has her twins.

Hell, April the giraffe finally gave birth, I expect Kim to be posting the nudes any minute now.

• Love 10
On 4/12/2017 at 9:52 PM, iwasish said:

There was also the DNA. test Kris wanted HER to take because Kris was getting bad press after she revealed that she'd had an affair while married to Rob Sr. Kim  and I think  Kourtney were willing to take it also.Kris tried to convince Khloe that it she would feel better confirming that Rob Sr was her father. Khloe rightly refused since it was clearly Kris who wanted to get the rumors,put to rest in order to save her own rep.

In that case, then, I imagine that Kris must have been pretty certain that Robert is her father.  Unless she was planning to fake the results?  Yep, I watch too many soaps :)

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

In that case, then, I imagine that Kris must have been pretty certain that Robert is her father.  Unless she was planning to fake the results?  Yep, I watch too many soaps :)

I think everyone pretty much knows Robert wasn't Khloe's biological father. If they were planning on doing a DNA test, the whole thing would've been faked for the show. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I think everyone pretty much knows Robert wasn't Khloe's biological father. If they were planning on doing a DNA test, the whole thing would've been faked for the show. 

It would have been funny if none of the three sisters were a match.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim Kardashian Slammed For Saying Flu Is “Amazing Diet” To Lose Weight

From TMZ

Kim Kardashian's Flu Diet is Really Working Wonders on Her Body

6 pounds in a week? Hmm, I'm sure it's not Coolsculpting, nooooo, couldn't be, it's the flu.

She got creamed on twitter for saying that, and she deleted the tweet.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kim-kardashian-blasted-calling-flu-amazing-diet-172802734.html

Kim Kardashian Blasted for Calling the Flu an ‘Amazing Diet’

What an idiot.  People die from the flu, or develop pneumonia and die from that. Yet all she can think about is how good her body looks because she was too sick to eat. God forbid she should ever REALLY get seriously ill.

• Love 5

They've seen the ratings from the big Kanye Krisis episode so now they needed kick their attention-whoring up a few notches.  Kim knew her flu tweet would get some backlash, as well as coverage from tabloids and mainstream media.

Glad to see she is fully recovered from the robbery and back to being an asshole. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

They've seen the ratings from the big Kanye Krisis episode so now they needed kick their attention-whoring up a few notches.  Kim knew her flu tweet would get some backlash, as well as coverage from tabloids and mainstream media.

Glad to see she is fully recovered from the robbery and back to being an asshole. 

But she's a thin asshole, that's all that matters to her.

Wonder if she'd have been upset if someone suggested that cancer (from which her father died) is also a great diet aid.  

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, Shangrilala said:

This is stupid.  Sorry, but it is.  I've made the joke after having a stomach virus that "hey, on the upside, I lost 5 pounds" or some such thing.  People need to chill out.  

I think the difference may be the wording. This is Kim's (it's been deleted)

“The flu can be an amazing diet. So happy it came in time for the Met lol,” Kardashian tweeted Tuesday, adding the hashtag “#6lbsdown.”

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Shangrilala said:

This is stupid.  Sorry, but it is.  I've made the joke after having a stomach virus that "hey, on the upside, I lost 5 pounds" or some such thing.  People need to chill out.  

Yeah, you think? It always amazes me how much time and energy people who hate this family devote to every single minute detail about them. Wow...

• Love 1

While I understand what she was saying, & I don't think she was advocating getting the flu to lose weight, she has to be aware of who's following her. She's the one who has set herself up as a brand, & has used social media to make money promoting items. She's promoted tummy tea, a waist cincher, & morning sickness medicine to name a few. Lots of people don't even realize that she's getting paid to promote those items, they just see that she says she uses them, they want to look like her, so they buy the products. They don't realize that Kim isn't seriously telling them to get the flu to lose weight, it's just another Kardashian helpful hint on how to look like her to them.

• Love 3

I'm not one to stick up for any of these people, but advocating getting the flu to lose weight?  What is she saying to her followers, go out and get a vial of the flu virus and infect yourself?  Stand by someone who has the flu and tell them to cough in your face?  I think the "lol" showed that she was joking.

• Love 1

Hell when I heard the outrage I immediately thought of Emily Blunt's character in Devil Wears Prada saying she's one stomach flu away  from her goal weight. I love that line ha.

I'm all too happy to find something to criticize this family for (and they are so generous with giving us these countless opportunities per family member!) but I'm not really on board with this one.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ms.o said:

Kim does look incredibly thin. Lord this outfit is fug

I couldn’t care less about Kim’s figure, weight loss or fake flu, but man, whatever happened to dress codes?! This ugly underwear “outfit” is what she wore to dinner at a presumably upscale LA restaurant. WTH? If I had been a diner there, I would have demanded that management comp my meal for having my digestion ruined by witnessing such a vulgar display. Not too many years ago a 5150 would have been called in on someone appearing this way in public.

• Love 12

I really don't understand what those pants(?) are, are they pants? are they tights? are they see thru? they make no sense. She always looks like she's tightly packed into her clothes, she must have industrial strength Spanx underneath.

• Love 5

God no! I think she looks like an ass.  I can't say it enough times but dang those hips and ass are so out of proportion with her body, it's just gross.  I have a friend, who's thin, not tone, but thin, no boobs, skinny waist but from the back she has this ass that just makes me think "damn honey, let's go for a walk!" Goodness knows I'm not skinny.  I'm 35 lb overweight so I'm not above it, you know? But if I had that disgusting horse butt  ... someone said they look like centaurs and that's exactly it! Centaurs! She might as well have a horse's tail trailing behind her.  She looks fine without makeup. She looks human at least but then you go down...

As for the 6 lb flu weight loss comment, I've made it so many times myself after a terrible bout of stomach flu, I can't knock her for that. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, hatchetgirl said:

someone said they look like centaurs and that's exactly it! Centaurs! She might as well have a horse's tail trailing behind her.  

I am never going to get that image out of my head LOL

• Love 6
On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 2:55 PM, chocolatine said:

Those pics must be photoshopped. She was much thicker in the pictures with Cher last week, and that was with quite a bit of Spanx reinforcement.

It's definitely altered. Kim looked like a tank in the candid Easter pics and she has side rolls and back fat bulging out in the pictures with Cher. It also helps that she's drenched in bronzer, which gives the illusion of a slimmer figure.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, hatchetgirl said:

God no! I think she looks like an ass.  I can't say it enough times but dang those hips and ass are so out of proportion with her body, it's just gross.  I have a friend, who's thin, not tone, but thin, no boobs, skinny waist but from the back she has this ass that just makes me think "damn honey, let's go for a walk!" Goodness knows I'm not skinny.  I'm 35 lb overweight so I'm not above it, you know? But if I had that disgusting horse butt  ... someone said they look like centaurs and that's exactly it! Centaurs! She might as well have a horse's tail trailing behind her.  She looks fine without makeup. She looks human at least but then you go down...

As for the 6 lb flu weight loss comment, I've made it so many times myself after a terrible bout of stomach flu, I can't knock her for that. 

Kim Kardashian centaur wedding.jpg

• Love 7

Wait, refresh my memory. Kim actually paid to look like that?! I think curvy figures are beautiful, but natural curvy figures. Kim's body looks like scoops of lumpy mashed potatoes desperately losing the battle against gravity. Everything is so disproportionate.

• Love 12