Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Expect A Miracle

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

"I feel like I've just been pushed away, and I've finally just had enough."

No, your husband, that you cheated on, had enough. She hasn't put any of the blame on herself for this divorce, when it's basically her entire fault. If I didn't follow her life on websites, I'd think that Jeremy just left her for no reason at all. She did this same thing with Corey. It was ALL his fault because he wanted a truck, so boom, divorce!

• Love 7

Did I hear crimped hair Chastity correctly? Did she really say, "Is there anything Pacific you gonna aks for?"

Dumb Leah wants the kidses furniture.

They're going to the mediator to mediate the situation.

Edited by Shelby
  • Love 16

Did I hear crimped hair Chastity correctly? Did she really say, "Is there anything Pacific?"

No, ma'am.  You heard that from Chasity, which, although hard for me to believe, sounds trashier than Chastity.  God, these people!!

• Love 17

$1700+ for child support?! So between Corey and Jeremy, Leah is bringing in almost $4,000 a month! Where the hell is all that money going? Definitely not on the kids. Drugs and cars? Must be nice to get paid to be strung out all the time. I wish the guys could use her MTV footage against her. SHE should be paying child support!

• Love 19

If Kail chooses to send Isaac to private school - can that really be factored in to Joe's required chidl support? I would think not. Also - it just struck me as very tacky for Leah to talk about specific amounts on TV. And mamma dawn was just so damn smug about the issue. She really doesn't think these men have value outside their wallets.

• Love 7

$1700+ for child support?! So between Corey and Jeremy, Leah is bringing in almost $4,000 a month! Where the hell is all that money going? Definitely not on the kids. Drugs and cars? Must be nice to get paid to be strung out all the time. I wish the guys could use her MTV footage against her. SHE should be paying child support!

"He shouldn't complain. I know a few guys paying 2 or 3 grand a month to their old ladies." -Jeremy Calvert

Edited by truelovekiss
  • Love 7

Leah said "and then he done a sample child support" and the amount was $1700. What does that even mean? A sample? That could mean they just used some random number to calculate an EXAMPLE number so they'd know how it was calculated, not that's what she's going to get?

It looked like it was taking all her strength to hold her head up.

• Love 5

He shouldn't complain. I know a few guys paying 2 or 3 grand a month to their old ladies.

True, but that doesn't make it right. Why is he responsible for all of Addy's support? Leah shares custody with both baby daddies, so her not providing any monetary support is bullshit. The show won't last forever, and since Jeremy said HIS money was being blown left and right, her MTV money probably doesn't last long.

Sweet, single and sassy.

Edited by Madison Bumgarner
  • Love 3

True, but that doesn't make it right. Why is he responsible for all of Addy's support? Leah shares custody with both baby daddies, so her not providing any monetary support is bullshit. The show won't last forever, and since Jeremy said HIS money was being blown left and right, her MTV money probably doesn't last long.

Sweet, single and sassy.

Totally true, I agree 100%! I was quoting/paraphrasing Jeremy, he said something like that about Corey when they were having their child support issues, back when Leah and Jeremy were relatively happily married. Sorry, I should have put quotes around it! :)

• Love 2

"Mommy's at the doctor getting fixed" - if only, Dawn, if only.  Sad for the girlses that they have to go through separating with Leah again, but they all get to hang out with their responsible parent for a whole month!

I don't understand the child-support quibbles they're having.  I understand the idea of getting what's owed to you regardless of how much you already have coming in (from MTV in large quantities, in their case), but multiple thousands of dollars a month sounds insane to me.  I know kids are expensive, but I can't imagine how many people with average-paying jobs could afford that.  If the reason all of them are making enough that a judge would want them to pay that kind of money is their TM2 money anyway, then why argue, because they're all getting that!

ETA: I am psyched for Corey and Jeremy getting together next week!  

Edited by Ffiferoo
  • Love 6

MTV and their shady editing.

So Leah and her now short hair are driving off to a hotel because her flight is early. She drives her own car to the hotel, when she's going to be away for weeks. Cut to an image of a plane taking off. I think she really drove off for one last late night drug score.

She definitely was on something when she styled Demon Twin's hair like an octopus.

Addy seemed like a nice, good natured baby this episode. No crying, and looking at Leah, waving and calmly saying "Bye!"

Edited by Shelby
  • Love 2

I wish Jo would go to court for the child support. Kail can't make him pay more than he can afford despite the new house, private school, and things SHE feels are important for Isaac's upbringing. It's like when you go to a wedding. The rule is you should give a gift to cover your dinner. But if some bougie-ass bride decides it's Dom and lobster tails, that's on her. 

That said, I am in shock Leah collects that much a month from her 2 ex husbands. She really doesn't have to do *anything* besides tap away on her phone and heat up Spaghettios. Girl is beating the system...

• Love 11

Not sure why Javi had to be there when Kail met up with Jo on the picnic benches at the park. The child support issue is between Jo and Kail. Javi needs to butt out and stop throwing his two cents into an issue he clearly knows nothing about, as Jo so astutely pointed out. Kail would've freaked if Vee had been there and the two vs. one dynamic would've been on the other side.

Since she knew the topic was going to be about money, the smart thing to do would've been to bring a sheet of paper listing all of Isaac's expenses so they could go over some real numbers together instead of just pulling generalities out of the air.

• Love 15

Jenelle can't handle a conversation about a custody agreement because she has one child sitting quietly in a chair stuffing his face, and another one running around. But she wants custody of these two kids in her primary care. Does she ever listen to herself?

• Love 17

Can somebody go with Jace to the bathroom?!?! Damn it.

"I have so much going on with Kaiser." What, Jenelle? What do you have going on with Kaiser?

Kail is so damned argumentative and confrontational. She's exhausting. She totally exaggerated Vee's reaction to her at the soccer game. She claimed that Jo came up to her and was so cordial while Vee couldn't even speak to her. Yeah, except that Jo came up to Kail while she was hollering at Isaac like an idiot and tapped her on her shoulder. She glanced at him and curtly said hi as if he was some annoying fly that was interrupting her concentration. Why would Vee speak to her then?

That first scene of Leah with the kidses, good lord. She looked like she was emerging from the zombie apocalypse from over that hill.

Another Aubree tantrum. Cole, you sure you're ready for this shit? Please no more of Adam's Hollow Man friend. He grosses me out.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 21
Did I hear crimped hair Chastity correctly? Did she really say, "Is there anything Pacific you gonna aks for?"

I was coming here to post that!

I agree with Javi that they should go to court, because Jo will probably end up paying less than whatever Kail talks him into.

The nerve of that woman: "Keep the same amout of time with Isaac, but pay me more money."

• Love 9

Not sure why Javi had to be there when Kail met up with Jo on the picnic benches at the park. The child support issue is between Jo and Kail. Javi needs to butt out and stop throwing his two cents into an issue he clearly knows nothing about, as Jo so astutely pointed out. Kail would've freaked if Vee had been there and the two vs. one dynamic would've been on the other side.

Yeah, Jo was a lot more polite than I would have been. Sit back and shut up, Javi - maybe pick up some pointers for your own future child support argument with Kail.

ETA: I am psyched for Corey and Jeremy getting together next week!

I cracked up when I saw that - Corey had a "SEE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT?!" glint in his eyes.

• Love 9

So she will take home 48000 a year and doing nothing for it besides spread her legs and open the womb. Total bs. One child does not need 1700 dollars worth of anyrhing a month. I know they base it off what the father makes, but I do think it should be put into a fund and a guardian of the state should shell out the money. It should always be for the children and not the mom's drug habit, next car, next boufriend, etc. They should have to explain what they 'need' the money for and a record should be kept. I know that sounds mean but too many women do not use the money for the kids and use it for themselves. Leah needs to get off her ass and get a job. That money will pay for daycare and then maybe she won't have all this time to lay around in bed with her drugs and spread 'em for the next one. Girl be independent and quit relying on men. Oh wait, I'm talking about Leah here. But still.

• Love 9

Since she knew the topic was going to be about money, the smart thing to do would've been to bring a sheet of paper listing all of Isaac's expenses so they could go over some real numbers together instead of just pulling generalities out of the air.

No kidding! Kail, that's not how this works. You're expecting Jo to basically negotiate against himself. Tell him how much more you "need" as a starting point. Is he supposed to be psychic? This is not hard.

• Love 5

WTF kind of a name is Chasity???

I'm guessing it's the kind that happened all of the time before autocorrect was in and around the delivery room! 

It took somebody on Twitter about 2 minutes to figure out that "Expect a Miracle" is a drug and alcohol recovery rehab.

Oh yeah, as soon as I heard that I thought, "Oh Delta, look at what you've done gone did..."

Speaking of Leah and dramastical miracles, a new google now card just popped up informing me that Leah and Corey's affair has been confirmed by multiple sources (?!?!). According to what I read, this happened just prior (wink, wink, MTV editors...) to the new season starting and Miranda forgave Corey. This would put an interesting twist into an already super-twisted situation. Supposedly, this is why Miranda has her Leah hate on very strong these days, but who knows? 

Why is he eating torn up food scraps just thrown on the table? Jenelle can't get him a clean plate?

Of course not. He's the[ir] dog who eats outside of his cage, so I'm sure they see him as spoiled for even getting table scraps. Lovely scene though with Nathan with his head in the trough, Jenelle with her usual serial-killer-in-training stare. 

At least Jenelle is keeping it classy by telling Barb that something's got to change with Jace because she's "got [Kaiser] and people are still asking her where Jace is!" She absolutely never sweats being a terrible or absent parent though, not even a wince.

Edited by meisje
  • Love 9

I get why Jo is concerned about doing child support in court, but I think it would be in his best benefit if they did. I've never been married or divorced or had a kid, but my understanding is that both parties submit what they make, what the child needs and set it to compensate to some degree for the custodial parent. I feel like a big detail is being left out because the whole situation does not seem to make sense. How are things so tight between Kail and javi, that they can't necessarily afford the tuition, but they are house hunting for a new and most likely more expensive house? And it's a little shady that she wants to throw out all the numbers about what Jo should be paying, but she doesn't seem to want to be forthcoming about what exactly she needs that money for, it just feels shady.

Speaking of child support... Wtf was that whole thing where Leah was talking about what Jeremy would be paying, and she even said "if there is a month where he comes to me" she didn't finish the sentence but I think she was basically saying she would be willing to work with him if there was a month he couldn't pay it all, I laughed out loud, because you know the minut that it happens that Jeremy could pay in full she would raise hell.

• Love 7

Do these episodes seem to be on repeat. It seems like the same old, same old crappola every week.

Chelsea bitching about Adam and talking in her baby voice which Is like fingernails on the chalkboard to me. Adam bitching about Chelsea to his paid MTV friend.

Leah and her hot mess life.

Jenelle being the waste of space that she is, pretending she wants custody of Jace.

Kali and Javi arguing and always wanting more. New house, more child support. I think her kids spend more time with Javi's mom than with her.

• Love 9

WTF kind of a name is Chasity???

It saves on ink?

Jigglypuff is a little tubbo!

Why is he eating torn up food scraps just thrown on the table? Jenelle can't get him a clean plate? Did she take childcare lessons from Leah?

The scraps are symbolic of the meager scraps of attention that her children receive in between her vacations and moob-harem.

You done goofed Mama Dawn. Shouldn't have been so dramastic!

Seriously. You would have thought that she just got a text that Leah died in a plane crash.

• Love 13

I get why Jo is concerned about doing child support in court, but I think it would be in his best benefit if they did. I've never been married or divorced or had a kid, but my understanding is that both parties submit what they make, what the child needs and set it to compensate to some degree for the custodial parent. I feel like a big detail is being left out because the whole situation does not seem to make sense. How are things so tight between Kail and javi, that they can't necessarily afford the tuition, but they are house hunting for a new and most likely more expensive house? And it's a little shady that she wants to throw out all the numbers about what Jo should be paying, but she doesn't seem to want to be forthcoming about what exactly she needs that money for, it just feels shady.

I think it makes perfect sense as to why she brought no numbers. Everything she would have brought in her numbers would be luxuries and not things Isaac truly needed. I bet if they went to court not much would change unless Jo makes significantly more than he did a few years ago. I doubt he is. Maybe he just is ignorant to it. Maybe he hears that Jeremy has to pay $1,700 a month. Unreal. Also, kail...are you happy that Jo isn't seeking more time with Iassac? Well don't rock the boat because Jo will jut fight for more time to reduce the child support payments. He could realistically get 50-50 and you many end up getting nothing. What would your grifter ass do then?

kail is living it up with her teen mom money. Houses which comes a few years she can't afford. Cars she can't afford. Private school she can't afford. Vacations she can't afford. When teen mom ends she will be in the poor house.

I really hope Corey didn't cheat on Miranda with Leah. I have a huge amount of respect for him. I was impressed with his lawyer.

Jace should not be going to the bathroom by himself. If you don't want him gain in the ladies room with you at least stand close to the men's room so you can talk to him while he's in there.

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 11

I feel like a big detail is being left out because the whole situation does not seem to make sense. How are things so tight between Kail and javi, that they can't necessarily afford the tuition, but they are house hunting for a new and most likely more expensive house? And it's a little shady that she wants to throw out all the numbers about what Jo should be paying, but she doesn't seem to want to be forthcoming about what exactly she needs that money for, it just feels shady.

I was full on disgusted by Greedy karl this ep, wandering into her child support meeting acting like a wealthy businesswoman too busy to look away from her phone and her version of a Birkin bag in tow, fuck her, she looks ridiculous. Oh, and that watch too...

Where do they get all of their money though? Between the house upgrade, 2 kids, pets, ridiculous cars, Isaac's "activities," approximately 50 vacations a year, private school and Kail's schooling as well??? At least 5 of these things are major expenses with ongoing and increasing costs. It just doesn't make sense. I know Javi's mom parents the kids for free, but still!

Jo doesn't seem to understand how child support would be reached and his anxiety looked to me like that of a kid whose parents paid for everything for a very long time (back when he was living at home and waiting for his rap career to bring him fame, for many years). The weight of owning his own place, having another child on the way and Vee to support (never heard her mention a job) and Isaac, and he definitely looks like he's feeling it. It's awful that he's dealing with two image-obsessed assholes who can't stand each other. I'm positive that Kail and Javi's inexplicable relationship fix was that Jo was moving to town and that K & J's shared contempt for Jo is the only thing working in their relationship.

eta: Not so much contempt for Jo as their obsession with appearing to be in a better relationship, to look like the better parents and have a mild celeb lifestyle. 

Edited by meisje
  • Love 9

Leah said "and then he done a sample child support" and the amount was $1700. What does that even mean? A sample? That could mean they just used some random number to calculate an EXAMPLE number so they'd know how it was calculated, not that's what she's going to get?

It looked like it was taking all her strength to hold her head up.

When you Google child support calculator they have a site that you put information into it and it gives you a number. I tried it with my ex and it was about double what he actually pays. I'm not sure what calculations that site uses but if I used that calculations my ex wouldn't be able to live. I could see Leah using a site like that and thinking she's owed it. If I were Jeremy I would let a judge sort out child support, no mediation. Leah is manipulative.

• Love 2

Kail, you're not on House Hunters, please never say "open concept" again.

It was a hidden message. She was referring to herself between the legs.

When you Google child support calculator they have a site that you put information into it and it gives you a number. I tried it with my ex and it was about double what he actually pays. I'm not sure what calculations that site uses but if I used that calculations my ex wouldn't be able to live. I could see Leah using a site like that and thinking she's owed it. If I were Jeremy I would let a judge sort out child support, no mediation. Leah is manipulative.

Except that is just general calculation. Each state has their own guidelines not to mention the percentage of time each child is with each parent determines what amount the attorney can request in court. There is also miscellaneous expenses that also determine what a parent would receive/pay out. Those figures are presented to the judge who then makes an order based off those calculations, as well as income and expenses from each side.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

It was a hidden message. She was referring to herself between the legs.

Except that is just general calculation. Each state has their own guidelines not to mention the percentage of time each child is with each parent determines what amount the attorney can request in court. There is also miscellaneous expenses that also determine what a parent would receive/pay out. Those figures are presented to the judge who then makes an order based off those calculations, as well as income and expenses from each side.

That's what I am saying. That she may have used something like that and feels she's owed that. That she isn't taking into consideration all the other things that factor into child support. That's why I think Jeremy should just go to court to get everything hammered out instead of giving into Leah.

I knew someone who was very similar to Leah and she used a quote from one of those sites and told her ex that it says she should get 2,000 so she was doing him a favor in only taking 1,500. The guy was terrified of having to pay 2,000 and was also apparently an idiot and never talked to anyone about it and pays her the amount she came up with.

• Love 4

Man, I hate these people.  First off, did I hear Adumb say that he has to hear from FB posts which preschool Aubree would be attending next year?  I admit I've been watching this season sporadically but didn't Aubree graduate from preschool in last week's episode?  They had a tiny person's graduation ceremony, and teeny-tiny graduation caps, gowns, miniature diplomas...  Adumb attended that function, no?  My God, man, what in the hell did you think you were going there for?  Aubree's in kindergarten now, you fuck-up, not preschool.

Way to go Kailyn for meeting Jo to discuss a child support increase and not write any of Isaac's monthly expenses down.  I think Jo should go back to court to reconfigure child support.  He will pay a little more up front in attorney's fees but will wind up probably paying way less in the long run over the next 13 years.  Know that.

"Jo's child support doesn't even make a dent in Isaac's monthly school tuition".  Um, yeah.  About that.  Hey Kailyn?  Once Jo goes back to court to get Isaac's child support reconfigured, large monthly, non-medically necessary expenses such as tuition for private schools, braces on Isaac's teeth, and costly extra-curricular activities over a certain dollar amount will not be your decision alone to make anymore.  Ever.  No ma'am. 

In my personal case, anything not medically necessary for my child that costs in excess $250 has to be run past and okayed by my ex or he doesn't need to contribute financially should he choose not to.  Braces, for example.  Or costly private tuition payments.  If I want something for my child after my husband vetos that item or activity, I can go forward and do whatever, but I'm on my own.  I have to foot the bill 100%.  Welcome to the real world.

Now that Jo and Vee have relocated to Isaac's town, Jo could petition the court for more over nights with Isaac (i.e. - 50-50% placement for example) and Kailyn will be kissing a huge chunk of that monthly child support she enjoys so much "good-bye".  Be careful what you wish for Kail, you just may get it.  And I floved it when Kail told Jo she wanted MORE MONEY PER MONTH but told Jo she didn't think it was a good idea for him to request additional time with Isaac. Say what, again?

"Overnites" (the more days per month that Isaac actually sleeps overnight at Jo and Vee's house is a huge factor in how monthly child support is calculated).  More overnights at Jo's per calendar year translates into less monthly cash for Kailyn because now Jo and Vee can pay for the food Isaac eats when he's at dad's house, and now daddy can purchase clothing, toys, etc. for his son. 

Jo does not have to give extra monthly child support money to Kailyn to have her buy many of the necessities Isaac needs because daddy doesn't live out of state anymore.   He lives locally.  That's why Kail didn't want to give Jo additional days per month with Isaac.  She just wants the coin.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 16

Jo doesn't seem to understand how child support would be reached and his anxiety looked to me like that of a kid whose parents paid for everything for a very long time (back when he was living at home and waiting for his rap career to bring him fame, for many years). The weight of owning his own place, having another child on the way and Vee to support (never heard her mention a job) and Isaac, and he definitely looks like he's feeling it. It's awful that he's dealing with two image-obsessed assholes who can't stand each other. I'm positive that Kail and Javi's inexplicable relationship fix was that Jo was moving to town and that K & J's shared contempt for Jo is the only thing working in their relationship.

But Jo is what, 24? I think it's normal that his parents helped him out until this moment (if that is indeed the case). Not everyone, but most people I know of had their parents helping out through college/ grad school etc. I am not sure that I think it's weird for parents to help out their early twenties kids, if they can afford to do so obviously. Jo has also worked consistently throughout the run of Teen Mom 2 and 16 and Pregnant, his rap "career" while a source of delight to many was always a hobby, I think. I don't think he neglected work in order to promote it. 

ETA: I totally agree that he needs to be less panicked about child support and just sit down with a lawyer to discuss a reasonable sum. I think it would be much more reasonable than whatever number that beast comes up with. 

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 12

But Jo is what, 24? I think it's normal that his parents helped him out until this moment (if that is indeed the case). Not everyone, but most people I know of had their parents helping out through college/ grad school etc. I am not sure that I think it's weird for parents to help out their early twenties kids, if they can afford to do so obviously. Jo has also worked consistently throughout the run of Teen Mom 2 and 16 and Pregnant, his rap "career" while a source of delight to many was always a hobby, I think. I don't think he neglected work in order to promote it.

He just seems to have no clue about child support it seems. Maybe it was done years ago when Kail was section eighting it up, but I have to imagine he won't have to pay more. Kail makes a huge chunk of change from teen mom. Likely way more than him. He doesn't have a baller job or anything. I doubt his support would change much at all. In fact if his salary hasn't changed much in recent years it may go down with kail and her teen mom money.

If kail really tries to push him for money you know what going to happen? Jo pushes for 50-50 and kail sees a huge decrease in child support.

• Love 7

Kail and Leah make my blood boil. They are the epitome of grifting white trash! The Offspring said it best with the lyrics to "Why Don't You Get a Job?" -"She sits on her ass he works his hands to the bone to give her money every payday. But she wants more dinero just to stay at home..." -"I guess all his money, well it isn't enough to keep her bill collectors at bay. I guess all his money, well it isn't enough cause that girl's got expensive taste" Jo, Corey, and Jermey can sing the chorus....it fits perfectly in my twisted mind.

That bitch kail makes me sick with her convoy of luxury cars and endless vacations. Trailer trash Barbie AKA Leah and her backwoods inbred yokel mother can fuck off too.

Edited by DixonVixen2359
  • Love 14

Way to go Kailyn for meeting Jo to discuss a child support increase and not write any of Isaac's monthly expenses down. I think Jo should go back to court to reconfigure child support. He will pay a little more up front in attorney's fees but will wind up probably paying way less in the long run over the next 13 years. Know that.

"Jo's child support doesn't even make a dent in Isaac's monthly school tuition". Um, yeah. Hey Kailyn? Once Jo goes back to court to get Isaac's child support reconfigured, large monthly, non-medically necessary expenses such as tuition for private schools, braces on Isaac's teeth, and costly extra-curricular activities over a certain dollar amount will not be your decision alone anymore. No ma'am. In my personal case, anything not medically necessary for my child that costs in excess $250 has to be run past and okayed by my ex or he doesn't need to contribute financially should he choose not to. Braces, for example. Or costly private tuition payments. If I want it after my husband vetos said item I can go ahead and do it but I'm on my own. Welcome to the real world.

Now that Jo and Vee have relocated to Isaac's town, Jo could petition the court for more over nights with Isaac (i.e. - 50-50% placement for example) and Kailyn will be kissing a huge chunk of that child support she enjoys "good-bye". Be careful what you wish for Kail, you just may just get it. And I floved that when Kail told Jo she wanted MORE MONEY PER MONTH but told him she didn't think it was a good idea for Jo to request additional time with Isaac. Say what, again?

"Overnites" (the more days per month that Isaac actually sleeps overnight at Jo and Vee's house is a huge factor in how monthly child support is calculated). More overnights at Jo's translates into less monthly cash for Kailyn. That's why she didn't want to give Jo additional days per month with Isaac. She just wanted the money.

Oh I forgot to mention that part... Kailyn is so anxious to get more money, but yet refuses to consider revising the custody schedule. She keeps saying how she doesn't want the custody agreement to change, but in the next sentence complained that she missed Isaac too much in the summer and 6 weeks is too long, I get the feeling she is gonna try to pull a bait and switch by getting Jo to agree to more child support, and then screw him over for time in the summer.

• Love 8

The mediation Leah and Jeremy went through IS court. The mediator works out everything they agree on and submits it to the judge for his final signature. If there were areas in dispute, it works out what can be worked out and details what needs an actual court hearing to decide. I think every county in WV requires mediation in family law cases now, and have for several years. It actually clears up the court docket. The "sample" she mentioned would be the mediator entering the income/expenses provided by the parties into a computer program that spits out a standardized figure. If you want a different amount, you have to argue in a hearing why the calculation isn't appropriate.

That is also why Jo needs to go through court. He seems to be afraid of getting hit with a $3k monthly amount, but will end up screwing himself if he doesn't go through the family law system. I think Kail will be the one put in her place. If he is getting hit with $3k a month, his income from Teen Mom must be excellent. The protection he'll be provided by saying he is not paying for private school, etc., needs to happen now. If he leaves Isaac in private school for several years, he'll have a harder time arguing that he shouldn't have to pay for it later, when TM goes away and they end up in Family Court anyhow. With Kail, I don't see it ever NOT happening. She will be taking him to court often, and he should know it by now.

• Love 12

Oh I forgot to mention that part... Kailyn is so anxious to get more money, but yet refuses to consider revising the custody schedule. She keeps saying how she doesn't want the custody agreement to change, but in the next sentence complained that she missed Isaac too much in the summer and 6 weeks is too long, I get the feeling she is gonna try to pull a bait and switch by getting Jo to agree to more child support, and then screw him over for time in the summer.

Awww, its too bad Kail missed Isaac too much in the summer and 6 weeks is too long to go without seeing him, but did Kail ever take Jo's feelings into consideration WHEN SHE MOVED SEVERAL STATES AWAY ON PURPOSE and denied Jo time with his son for about 75% of the calendar year?    Dumbass.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 14

One thing thay makes me mad about Karl is that she rushed to marry Javi for those sweet military benefits. Now that she wants to grift more money off Jo, she's claiming that money is being taken from Javi's check for insurance, but that's a huge lie. When my husband was active duty he didn't get money taken out for insurance, all we paid for was dental and for a family of 5 we paid about $37 a month. All our medical care, vision and even our daughter's expensive speech therapy was fully covered by Tricare at no cost to us. So what is Karl talking about? Seems like just another lie to continue her grifter ways, she is pathetic and Kavi needs to wipe that smirk off his face because he's gonna be in Jo's shoes when Karl divorces him in the next few years.

• Love 7

One thing thay makes me mad about Karl is that she rushed to marry Javi for those sweet military benefits. Now that she wants to grift more money off Jo, she's claiming that money is being taken from Javi's check for insurance, but that's a huge lie. When my husband was active duty he didn't get money taken out for insurance, all we paid for was dental and for a family of 5 we paid about $37 a month. All our medical care, vision and even our daughter's expensive speech therapy was fully covered by Tricare at no cost to us. So what is Karl talking about? Seems like just another lie to continue her grifter ways, she is pathetic and Kavi needs to wipe that smirk off his face because he's gonna be in Jo's shoes when Karl divorces him in the next few years.

That's a great point. Folks in the military generally don't pay a dime for their healthcare. Furthermore, even if they did, Javi is certainly on a family plan now with Lincoln. Not sure how all companies work but the cost is generally the same if you have one, two, three, etc kids and have a family plan. Likely another reason Kail didn't come with numbers. 0 for healthcare would have had her laughed out of the state. 

I think she is just banking on Jo being completely ignorant in the matter and playing on his fears. I bet she won't go to court. She is just hoping Jo is stupid and trying to capitalize on that. 

• Love 6

Adam: "I don't even know where my daughter is going to preschool next year". That's because she's in kindergarten, you moron.

Chelsea, we get it. Cole is father figure of the year, you can stop the PR campaign now. Aubree is a spoiled brat. Good luck with that one.

I was really surprised to hear Barb's friend take Jenelle's side. Jenelle in no way deserves to have Jace but I also get the feeling Barb wouldn't let go even if Jenelle was a decent, functioning human being.

I have a feeling Kail's walk through was like House Hunters where the featured couple have already closed on the home so the "hunt" is just one big fake. If you're about to drop 350k, you'd take your ass outside and look at the yard no matter how hot it is.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9