Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Expect A Miracle

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

For one thing, I know there's no excuse at all for cheating. Ever. But I feel like the marriage was over long before she did that. I heard he cheated on her too.

If the marriage was long over, then Leah should have filed for divorce, not go around cheating on her husband. Imagine if Jermy cheated and that was the excuse he was throwing out. I don't think people would find that appropriate. As for Jermy cheating, the story was that he had gone out to the strip clubs while out of town and he exchanged texts with a stripper. Still, that is not any excuse for Leah to have gone out and do what she did with Robbie. If that stripper story is true then, according to the same article, Leah was aware of it but, she stuck with Jermy because she wanted his money. Oh, sorry. Because she loved him.

Also- I don't think that Jeremy was there for her when she needed him. I know he had to work.... She did ask him to try to get a job closer to home. Actually she pleaded with him to get a job closer because she needed help. When he didn't, I'm sure she started to resent him a bit & that sent them further apart. Again- not that it gives her a reason to cheat.

Jermy did take a job closer to home. It still wasn't enough. She was still nagging him to death. If there is one thing people cannot tolerate, especially guys, is a person who nags and rags on them about every little thing.

Jermy had his job, and so did Leah. Didn't she sign up to be a housewife and mother? Her job is at home while Jermy's job is pipeline. It is extremely unfair to ask one's partner to change their career or find a job closer to home especially when they were clearly aware of their partner's job before they married. It isn't as if Jermy just up and decided to take a pipeline job out of town.  Imagine if it were Leah who had a job or career out of town, and Jermy asked her to find something that pays less and to be home more often because he is horny and he wants a home-cooked meal every night at 5 p.m. Leah doesn't give in. Jermy then cheats on her. I can hear it now - "What a prick Jermy is to Leah!!!"

I get that Kail, Chelsea, & Jenelle all have mental health issues. None of them have had the breakdown that Leah has.

Jenelle was an addict like Leah. Different drug, same disease, same drama. Regardless of what the rest of the pack has going on in their lives that doesn't mean Leah is not acting like an ass. Leah is an addict and until she gets into proper therapy and admits she has more than just an addiction problem, she is likely going to relapse time and time again and continue to make the same bad choices, which seems to be the case right now with Mr. T.R. Dues.

For all the worry about Jace going to the bathroom alone, there is also the fear that I have that no one in Leah's family seems concerned about. Cory and Leah's girls are being exposed to another guy, a stranger, God knows what can happen to them.

She used to be smiley & a better Mom. She looked better- even Jeremy said that she changed. He said she used to have goals & now she doesn't. It's sad to me to see that happen to anyone. It saddens me to see a person struggle. I don't know. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

I can't recall Leah being a happy, smiling, better mom. All she ever did was nag, complain, whine and act so bitter at the fathers of her children who went to work for a living. As for her not having help, who were all those people she left her children with while she went out shopping, going to the nail salons and hair salons, and oh, yes, getting drugs for her addiction? 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 6

Jo, for once, needs to take the sage advice of Mami and Papi and get to the CS court. I don't know why he is so terrified, unless he really has seen some horror stories second hand, but he is clearly worried. And since Vee is pregnant, he should be. I'm in the camp that both Vee and Jo rushed into moving to another state together and getting knocked up, and now Kail is proving through her vindictiveness why the should've been more on their guard with her. Jo needs to find himself Delaware's answer to Dustin, the miracle lawyer, and start putting his foot down. And the first thing I would put my foot down on is sending my son to an expensive ass school were he STILL hasn't learned the full alphabet.

I can't recall Leah being a happy, smiling, better mom. All she ever did was nag, complain, whine and act so bitter at the fathers of her children who went to work for a living. As for her not having help, who were all those people she left her children with while she went out shopping, going to the nail salons and hair salons, and oh, yes, getting drugs for her addiction?

This so much. Leah has never seemed truly satisfied since TM2 has been on. Oh, and was I the only one rolling my eyes during the Messer big redneck dinner? Were Pastor Mama Dawn was preaching at the pulpit of Leah? I thought she was going to break into a full sermon. Oh, how much strife Leah has been through, how she tried to keep smile on but everyone has a breaking point? Please. I'm in the camp that thinks there is way more to Leah's problems then what anyone has said (ie past trauma), but how about someone admitting that she made a lot of stupid choices to end up where she is now? Would do her a world more of good then blowing powdered sugar up her ass.

Chelsea's baby and Aubree's antics were a little much. I like Chelsea but a) she is coming off as clingy and still seems to be chasing the perfect family dream, which has a decent probability of back firing, and b) she is sometimes to soft on Aubree. This is coming from someone who doesn't like harsh discipline like yelling or spanking, either. Otherwise, Chelsea is the soothing boring that evens out the show.

• Love 10

I sincerely hope Javi is taking notes because he is for sure next. I don't normally dislike Kail as much as I do, say, Janelle, but man, she's not even hiding the fact that she's squeezing these guys for money like they're an empty tube of toothpaste.

• Love 9

Kail also mentioned on Twitter that Jo has been arrested before for not paying child support. Then claims "this is the stuff they won't show you." They sure love telling all of Jo's business on Twitter.

Karl, we know that if the show won't show it, you will certainly mention it somewhere. Seriously, you fucking twat? Jo has been arrested for non-payment and you have never mentioned this before? LMAO It has never been mentioned anywhere that Jo has missed a CS payment. The Ashley or Radar would have jumped on this.  The only people who will fall for that shit are Karl's fans, and she knows it.

I think this may be why Vee is not always in the best of moods when she is around Karl & Javi. Just like Miranda knows what is really going down with Leah and knows what goes on behind closed doors, Vee has Karl's number and she is not going to put on an act knowing that Karl and Javi are both scum. Karl and Javi act all nice in person, until Thursday nights (Big Poopi night) when they use social media to bash her man, Jo. What woman in her right mind would be cordial to two ass-wipes?

I firmly believe Karl is the one tweeting on Javi's Twitter. She probably pushes him aside, Hulk style, and tweets away because Javi can't tweet the right things. That doesn't absolve Javi, as I believe he is right there telling her, "You tell 'em, bae."

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14

I work for an attorney who got divorced last year. His financial affidavit was based on an income of $130,000 that year.

he pays his ex $760 a week, or $3,040 a month (alimony and child support for 3 kids). How on earth does Kail think she can ask Jo for 3K a month? Plus, my boss's ex works, probably making $40,000 on her own. She's got it made...

• Love 4

I feel bad for Jo because it's not like he's being a dick or refusing to pay more, he just wants the increase to be reasonably proportionate to his income. Throwing Javi aside for a moment, Kail on her own makes considerably more money than Jo. If she wants Isaac in fancy private schools, then it's her responsibility to make up the difference. Jo shouldn't be in the poor house because Kail's decided Isaac needs to be kept in Gucci and Pottery Barn bedroom sets.

• Love 8

Kailyn makes me furious. I used to think Jo was an ass.  Now I get it. He needs to go to family court to get this stuff hammered out.

Kail and Javi are spending money like...well, idiots.  The Mercedes, the $40k SUV, the new house, the private school, the vacations...really? Not to mention the hideous tattoos - good lord, I can barely stand to look at her. This is not how reasonable people making $150k or so a year live (I'm guessing that's their income, no idea). This is how children with expensive credit debt live. Again with the "this is what rich people do" bullshit.

Javi needs to pay CLOSE attention to how Kailyn is treating Jo. Very close. He is going to kick himself in a couple of years when she's doing the exact same thing to him.

Jenelle and Barbara letting Jace go to the bathroom in a restaurant by himself? Nope. Nope. Nope. Maybe, MAYBE to pee. But number 2?  NOPE. Not properly washing his hands is the least concern there (but still a concern since they're about to EAT). And how does Jenelle think that life is going to be with Jace and Kaiser? She can't have a conversation with her mom while Jace is pooping in the bathroom and Kaiser is sitting in a high chair? If she were sincere about getting custody, she would be in for a giant fucking surprise, but since she's not, no biggie.

And Dawn and her histrionics. She's glad that the attention is on her now and is playing it up. And allow me to further observe that Miss Dawn is about 6 years younger than me and looks about 10 years older. Bad genetics and hard living, but yikes. Leah, this is your future self. 

• Love 6

Kailyn makes me furious. I used to think Jo was an ass.  Now I get it. He needs to go to family court to get this stuff hammered out.

Kail and Javi are spending money like...well, idiots.  The Mercedes, the $40k SUV, the new house, the private school, the vacations...really? Not to mention the hideous tattoos - good lord, I can barely stand to look at her. This is not how reasonable people making $150k or so a year live (I'm guessing that's their income, no idea). This is how children with expensive credit debt live. Again with the "this is what rich people do" bullshit.

Javi needs to pay CLOSE attention to how Kailyn is treating Jo. Very close. He is going to kick himself in a couple of years when she's doing the exact same thing to him.

Dude, totally.  My husband and I make a combined income of over 200K and we don't live as extravagantly as Kail and Javi. I saw the prices of the houses she was looking at.  That was pretty much OUR budget for a house and the only place I'm driving a mercedes is in my wildest dreams.  She's going to be in for a rude awakening when her gravy train runs dry.

• Love 9

Jenelle and Barbara letting Jace go to the bathroom in a restaurant by himself? Nope. Nope. Nope. Maybe, MAYBE to pee. But number 2? NOPE. Not properly washing his hands is the least concern there (but still a concern since they're about to EAT). And how does Jenelle think that life is going to be with Jace and Kaiser? She can't have a conversation with her mom while Jace is pooping in the bathroom and Kaiser is sitting in a high chair? If she were sincere about getting custody, she would be in for a giant fucking surprise, but since she's not, no biggie.

I agree, it wasn't like either kid was having a tantrum or acting up when Jenelle and Barb were discussing the custody issue. Kaiser was calmly sitting in his high chair and Jace just needed to use the bathroom. If Jenelle can't deal when her kids are behaving perfectly fine, what's she going to do when one or both of them is having a bad day? Put them in the dog crate? Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 8

Dude, totally.  My husband and I make a combined income of over 200K and we don't live as extravagantly as Kail and Javi. I saw the prices of the houses she was looking at.  That was pretty much OUR budget for a house and the only place I'm driving a mercedes is in my wildest dreams.  She's going to be in for a rude awakening when her gravy train runs dry.

Just curious, how much was the house they ended up buying?

I was full on disgusted by Greedy karl this ep, wandering into her child support meeting acting like a wealthy businesswoman too busy to look away from her phone and her version of a Birkin bag in tow, fuck her, she looks ridiculous. Oh, and that watch too...

Where do they get all of their money though? Between the house upgrade, 2 kids, pets, ridiculous cars, Isaac's "activities," approximately 50 vacations a year, private school and Kail's schooling as well??? At least 5 of these things are major expenses with ongoing and increasing costs. It just doesn't make sense. I know Javi's mom parents the kids for free, but still!

Jo doesn't seem to understand how child support would be reached and his anxiety looked to me like that of a kid whose parents paid for everything for a very long time (back when he was living at home and waiting for his rap career to bring him fame, for many years). The weight of owning his own place, having another child on the way and Vee to support (never heard her mention a job) and Isaac, and he definitely looks like he's feeling it. It's awful that he's dealing with two image-obsessed assholes who can't stand each other. I'm positive that Kail and Javi's inexplicable relationship fix was that Jo was moving to town and that K & J's shared contempt for Jo is the only thing working in their relationship.

eta: Not so much contempt for Jo as their obsession with appearing to be in a better relationship, to look like the better parents and have a mild celeb lifestyle.

Confession to make... I am slightly obsessed with jewelry, especially engagement rings for some reason (pricescope is a delicious time suck if you're into that thing, lol) so I definitely noticed when Kail had her hands up during that chat in the park with Jo. Fool had a ring upgrade! So naturally I googled and found this: (maybe it's old news, I dunno)

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/06/19/kailyn-lowry-engagement-ring-husband-javi-marroquin-teen-mom-2/

"Teen Mom 2 star, Kailyn Lowry, 22, received a shiny new engagement ring from her husband, Javi Marroquin, 21. The second ring comes two years after they were legally married, and 8 months after the couple celebrated with a ceremony for family and friends. It was obvious Kailyn didn’t mind the second proposal one bit, because her reaction to the new piece of bling on Twitter was filled with nothing but excitement!"

HOW IN ALL THAT IS HOLY does one 21 year old newly-in-the-military dude with a stay-at-home-wife upgrade to a big rock TWO YEARS after you got married by the JP?! And afford all the other shit they buy? I seriously, seriously can't compute. Even if they make Teen Mom money...how do they not think it would maybe be a good idea to save a little bit of that dough? And, like most of you have already commented, then to have the NERVE to ask for more money from the guy with the "fixer-upper"like you're struggling to make ends meet... Does this fool have no self-awareness at all? I guess she has to be justifying these actions somehow, I just can't even begin to reach at what those justifications must be.

ETA: a possible $300k house too? WTH...

Edited by Peachyqueen
  • Love 9

I can wait when teen mom ends and Karl is broke divorce with two kids. Her ass would actually need a job or downgrade her lifestyle.

I hope Jo gets more time with Issac. Karl is out of her damn mind with CS. I know women who get pregnant on purpose or complain how their child needs xyz. Why does any child need $200 pair of pants or shoes and be in a 50k a year private school? Why does a women need CS to get her hair and nails done plus by expensive clothing. Children aren't paychecks.

• Love 6

"That don't make no sense" slays me every time it pops up here. It works for everything! 

Dawn looks like she's on the shit, too. She looked put together and remember when we all thought she was a smart, educated nurse back in the beginning? She looks like hot fried hell. It wouldn't surprise me mom and daughter do sharsies. 

• Love 8

Why did I go to college and grad school when I could have just had two babies by two different pipeliner co-workers of Jeremy? Then I could get $3500 a month without working. Seriously, I'd be making more that way than I take home from my full-time job. (Granted, I'd also need a cadre of family members waiting in the wings to be free babysitters - a la the Messers -so I could enjoy my time doing nothing but then complain to them about how I'm so tired).

My parents (especially my mom) tried to impress upon me that I (and no woman) could or should depend solely on a man to always be around to support me or our kids. My mom always wanted me to be able to at least support myself, and if need be, my kids (even if this didn't include a Kail-approved lifestyle with Isaac's private school and lavish "expenses"). Apparently some moms teach their kids to have children and expect the dads to then support them and the kids after they split. No need to finish or get an education when there's child support money you can get to live off of. (Cough, Mama Dawn, Cough, Suzi, Cough....)

"That don't make no sense" slays me every time it pops up here. It works for everything!

Dawn looks like she's on the shit, too. She looked put together and remember when we all thought she was a smart, educated nurse back in the beginning? She looks like hot fried hell. It wouldn't surprise me mom and daughter do sharsies.

I have my suspicions about this too. It didn't seem like she wanted to admit Leah has a problem or wanted Leah off the drugs, which would make sense if she likes to partake in these activities with Leah (and if so, I assume Leah's the one paying, so of course Leah would need $4k or so in child support). Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 9

She also cheated on Corey the day before their wedding. She's a serial cheater. She cheats on every person she's with. Not to mention the fact that she was going back and forth between Corey and Jeremy and only married Jeremy after Corey said he wanted to take things slow. She wanted someone to take care of her, she didn't care who it was. That's why she cheats on every person she's with, she's not with anyone for the right reasons. Also, Jeremy asked her, repeatedly, what kind of job she wanted him to get. She was constantly bitching about not having enough money and draining their savings. Yet, she wants him to take a minimum wage job closer to home instead of a six figure salary? Come on now. Pretty pretty princess wants to have her cake and eat it too. She's spoiled and lazy and expects everyone to just hand her everything she wants. It's annoying to watch. That girl is never going to work a day in her life and is going to be pulling in an income equal to a professional. And she doesn't even act grateful for it. She's just a younger version of her good for nothing mother and it's both infuriating and sad as hell.

Agree with your entire post.

I hope she gains 70 lbs and looks just like Dawn in a few years, and is unable to attract any more stupid but hardworking guys to support her layabout lifestyle.

• Love 2

Javi is on Twitter telling a whole bunch of stuff. Someone pointed out to him that he doesn't pay for Tri Care and he called them ignorant that he does pay. He's also telling Jo's business. He claims Jo doesn't work. That he doesn't have a job.

Big Papi needs to have several seats.

I'm way more suspicious that Javi is actually unemployed or at least not active duty (& living off the TM money) than I am about Jo. I haven't seen Jo be available 24/7 for MTV filming, several vacations, Miley Cyrus concerts/meet-and-greets, etc.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 8

For one thing, I know there's no excuse at all for cheating. Ever. But I feel like the marriage was over long before she did that. I heard he cheated on her too. Another thing: we don't know for sure what he was doing when he was working. He could've cheated on her.... And she could've cheated on him 2 more times. We don't know what happened for sure. Also- I don't think that Jeremy was there for her when she needed him. I know he had to work.... She did ask him to try to get a job closer to home. Actually she pleaded with him to get a job closer because she needed help. When he didn't, I'm sure she started to resent him a bit & that sent them further apart. Again- not that it gives her a reason to cheat.

I get that Kail, Chelsea, & Jenelle all have mental health issues. None of them have had the breakdown that Leah has. She used to be smiley & a better Mom. She looked better- even Jeremy said that she changed. He said she used to have goals & now she doesn't. It's sad to me to see that happen to anyone. It saddens me to see a person struggle. I don't know. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

You're very sympathethic to Leah, and I can understand why considering all you've been through. However, I just don't think I can see Leah the way that you do. She was a lazy, good-for-nothing person long before the drugs. She is way too entitled in her mind. Good marriages and strong families take effort from all parties, and she has never put forth that effort and is quick to cast blame.

• Love 8

I sympathize with Leah....being in my early 20s with no education/skills, no real work experience, having three young kids (one with disabilities), etc would be one of my worst nightmares. I do think Leah does care about her kids and gets enjoyment from them, unlike Jenelle who couldn't care less because she's likely a psychopath.

However, Leah needs to stop with the whole "I needed Jeremy here to help!" spiel. Leah has more free help than anyone I know. Her mom, Jeremy's parents, her grandma Sandy, Victoria, Corey, Jeff, random cousins/friends, etc....all seemed perfectly happy to watch the girls anytime and live close by. Leah has no clue about how many parents are in similar situations with no free or affordable help...no MTV-paid rehab.....no one to take the girls so you can get a pedicure or just have a few minutes to yourself, let alone watch them for free while you work your ass off at a job. She has a TON of help compared to so many parents I know, even with her husband out of town so much. Did she ever stop to imagine what life was like for other pipeliners' wives without any family/friends around to help? Who never get free moment? Leah can miss me with how tired she is and how much she needed Jeremy around. She knew what his work schedule was like. If she needed help, she had plenty of free help around. Instead of using the available support to take time to work on herself or recharge, she just helped herself to more of Robbie's penis while her husband(s) worked & some relatives watched her kids.

Leah should go spend a week with Barb and then she could really see what it's like to raise a kid with no support/help (and not even a child support check).

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10

I work for an attorney who got divorced last year. His financial affidavit was based on an income of $130,000 that year.

he pays his ex $760 a week, or $3,040 a month (alimony and child support for 3 kids). How on earth does Kail think she can ask Jo for 3K a month? Plus, my boss's ex works, probably making $40,000 on her own. She's got it made...

Ok, but this is where I get confused because it seemed like Joe was the one that thought he could be paying $3-$5 grand a month. Where did he get that idea? Joe was the one saying he didn't want to go to court because then he would be paying several thousand dollars a month. At which point I'm like "what the fuck?" If Kali thought she could get $3000 a month from Joe they would already be in court. I could not follow that conversation. If I was Joe I would want the court to decide everything just out of general mistrust of Kali, but he's the one who wants to stay out of court because he would be paying some crazy child support. Why does he think that? I can only imagine he's hearing some sort of strange horror stories from someone. Maybe Vee?

• Love 2

When Jenelle screams at Barb, yelling "you're JUST the grandmother!" it sickens me to my core. It'd be like a girl who placed her child for adoption shrieking like a banshee at her child's parents "you're just the people who ADOPTED him (::cough cough:: and took care of him every second of his life ::cough cough::)! I'M the REAL mom!" No, you piece of shit, you're the egg donor. A child's MOM is the person who comforts him, puts him to bed, teaches him his ABCs, feeds him, plays with him, etc etc.

What a fucking despicable person.

• Love 17

I have no problem with Jeremy paying $1700 a month. I mean, the entire point of the law is to not only ensure that children's needs are met, but that there isn't an incredible discrepancy between two parents' households in terms of funds. Yes, Leah spends her child support money on fake nails and drugs. But the court doesn't do a subjective analysis of how much each mother deserves the money and each precise transaction she is going to put it towards.

It's likely that Jeremy makes over $100k so $1700 is nothing to him. If, rather than Leah, we were talking about some great mother in WV whose ex-husband made that kind of cash, while she made substantially less (or nothing), wouldn't that CS award be a fair way for the courts to ensure that Addalyn isn't going to her daddy's McMansion on the weekends and then back to mommy's trailer and spaghetti-o's during the week?

Plus all Jeremy had to do to save that $1700 a month was keep it in his pants. No one forced him to have a child. I hate this vibe that this thread is getting, the "oh, those poor fathers who have to pay child support for the lazy mothers." I have seen plenty of child support arrangements and have yet to see a case of the court purposefully trying to bankrupt a father in order to bankroll his good-for-nothin' baby mama. It's a calculation, a formula, that's it.

Edited by this-one-is-mine
  • Love 11

I don't normally dislike Kail as much as I do, say, Janelle, but man, she's not even hiding the fact that she's squeezing these guys for money like they're an empty tube of toothpaste.

AK263880E7_411F_43C9_82FC_6853E77D6BEA.j

"Teen Mom 2 star, Kailyn Lowry, 22, received a shiny new engagement ring from her husband, Javi Marroquin, 21. The second ring comes two years after they were legally married...her reaction to the new piece of bling on Twitter was filled with nothing but excitement!"

HOW IN ALL THAT IS HOLY does one 21 year old newly-in-the-military dude with a stay-at-home-wife upgrade to a big rock TWO YEARS after you got married by the JP?!

Wonder if Sulk gave Bigpapi the dinero and went through a charade of him buying it for her so that she could boast about it on social, like Jenelle and Nipples.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 11

When Leah says she wants Jeremy (or before that, Cory) around to help, I don't think it's help with the girlses; I think it's help convincing Leah that she's still all that and a bag of chips, and the only way she will believe that is if a male will have sex with her. I really think her whole concept of herself is that she's the most desirable female ever, and she constantly needs a guy having sex with her for reassurance.

• Love 7

I have no problem with Jeremy paying $1700 a month. I mean, the entire point of the law is to not only ensure that children's needs are met, but that there isn't an incredible discrepancy between two parents' households in terms of funds. Yes, Leah spends her child support money on fake nails and drugs. But the court doesn't do a subjective analysis of how much each mother deserves the money and each precise transaction she is going to put it towards.

It's likely that Jeremy makes over $100k so $1700 is nothing to him. If, rather than Leah, we were talking about some great mother in WV whose ex-husband made that kind of cash, while she made substantially less (or nothing), wouldn't that CS award be a fair way for the courts to ensure that Addalyn isn't going to her daddy's McMansion on the weekends and then back to mommy's trailer and spaghetti-o's during the week?

Plus all Jeremy had to do to save that $1700 a month was keep it in his pants. No one forced him to have a child. I hate this vibe that this thread is getting, the "oh, those poor fathers who have to pay child support for the lazy mothers." I have seen plenty of child support arrangements and have yet to see a case of the court purposefully trying to bankrupt a father in order to bankroll his good-for-nothin' baby mama. It's a calculation, a formula, that's it.

$1700/mo is a lot to almost anyone with a modicum of financial savvy.

In Germy's case, his wages are not that of a typical career. He won't earn this amount of money for his entire working life, and his salary won't increase each year for the next 30 - 40 years. He is largely dependent on his current salary to provide for his future and his retirement.

Even if he was paying $500/mo for Adderall, nobody wants to see money they are paying for the care of their child squandered while the child is kept in a filthy home and is fed garbage, by a druggie parent.

Agree that it's his own fault for having a child with Leah. Worst, and most preventable mistake of his life.

Edited by Shelby
  • Love 7

In Germy's case, his wages are not that of a typical career. He won't earn this amount of money for his entire working life, and his salary won't increase each year for the next 30 - 40 years. He is largely dependent on his current salary to provide for his future and his retirement.

Agreed, and while he might be able to adapt his skill set to another industry... if you look up a price chart for natural gas futures since a year ago, well...

• Love 3

Damn, Jo needs to run, don't walk, to court and get his child support set and not get fleeced by that grifter. Ain't no way he would be paying thousands of dollars a month unless he is part owner in his parents' company.

Jo needs to go to court. If he sues for 50/50 custody and wins. Kail may have to pay him child support. I'm guessing that right now she makes way more money than he does.

• Love 3
Javi really needs to stfu. How would Jo be arrested for non-payment of child support if there is no court ordered child support?

I think he does have a child support order.   He was talking about it back when they broke up and was saying something about how between that and his car payment he would be broke.   He doesn't want to go back and have it modified.   Maybe he came into money recently, his old apartment wasn't anything great and now he has money to buy a house.  

I seriously doubt he was arrested tho.   Kail and her little bitch Javi would have been all over social media about it, the gossip blogs would have been on it, etc.  I just don't understand Kail's reasoning at all here.  She's relived that he isn't asking for more time, but wants to threaten him with more child support which is something that could motivate him to go ask for more time.   I feel sorry for Vee in this situation.   It is going to get very very old to deal with Kail's shit, she is far away from home, there will be a new baby in the mix.   So harder for her to just pick up and go home when she decides she's over it.   I can't believe those two planned a baby like that.   She should have given Delaware a trial run first.   Personally I think that was part of the deal, she agrees to move with Jo and Jo agrees that they can have a kid together.    

• Love 4

I think he does have a child support order.   He was talking about it back when they broke up and was saying something about how between that and his car payment he would be broke.   He doesn't want to go back and have it modified.   Maybe he came into money recently, his old apartment wasn't anything great and now he has money to buy a house.  

Oh OK. The he definitely needs to go back to court. Amending court orders outside of court is stupid. All increases or decreases need to be documented and approved by the courts.
  • Love 4

When Jenelle screams at Barb, yelling "you're JUST the grandmother!" it sickens me to my core. It'd be like a girl who placed her child for adoption shrieking like a banshee at her child's parents "you're just the people who ADOPTED him (::cough cough:: and took care of him every second of his life ::cough cough::)! I'M the REAL mom!" No, you piece of shit, you're the egg donor. A child's MOM is the person who comforts him, puts him to bed, teaches him his ABCs, feeds him, plays with him, etc etc.

What a fucking despicable person.

Aaaaand this is why Emma from Once Upon a Time pisses me off so much :)

Anyway, you're totally right. All of these girls (Jenelle, Karl, Leah, Maci, Amber, Catelynn, etc) think of themselves as these magical fairy princesses because they had functional ovaries and a uterus (at one of the most fertile points of their lives) that allowed them to get pregnant and carry a baby to term. Unfortunately for millions of kids in the world, the ability to give birth doesn't immediately give the mother any kind of super powers or knowledge or wisdom. Dumbledore doesn't come sit down with them and explain everything. Jenelle doesn't know anything special or have any kind of unique wisdom that came from birthing Jace.

• Love 7
Oh OK. The he definitely needs to go back to court. Amending court orders outside of court is stupid. All increases or decreases need to be documented and approved by the courts

Maybe he's afraid of what happened with Corey.  Remember when Corey wanted to go through the courts to get everything in writing?  I think Leah wanted another hundred or couple of hundred dollars or so, and Corey was okay with that.  He wanted to go through the courts though, to get it all legal and in writing, and then the courts wound up raising his support significantly.  Nevertheless, while I can't stand kailyn, I do think that if the the court calculates that Jo should pay more, then he should pay more.  Poor Jo. 

• Love 3

Confession to make... I am slightly obsessed with jewelry, especially engagement rings for some reason (pricescope is a delicious time suck if you're into that thing, lol) so I definitely noticed when Kail had her hands up during that chat in the park with Jo. Fool had a ring upgrade! So naturally I googled and found this: (maybe it's old news, I dunno)

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/06/19/kailyn-lowry-engagement-ring-husband-javi-marroquin-teen-mom-2/

"Teen Mom 2 star, Kailyn Lowry, 22, received a shiny new engagement ring from her husband, Javi Marroquin, 21. The second ring comes two years after they were legally married, and 8 months after the couple celebrated with a ceremony for family and friends. It was obvious Kailyn didn’t mind the second proposal one bit, because her reaction to the new piece of bling on Twitter was filled with nothing but excitement!"

HOW IN ALL THAT IS HOLY does one 21 year old newly-in-the-military dude with a stay-at-home-wife upgrade to a big rock TWO YEARS after you got married by the JP?! And afford all the other shit they buy? I seriously, seriously can't compute. Even if they make Teen Mom money...how do they not think it would maybe be a good idea to save a little bit of that dough? And, like most of you have already commented, then to have the NERVE to ask for more money from the guy with the "fixer-upper"like you're struggling to make ends meet... Does this fool have no self-awareness at all? I guess she has to be justifying these actions somehow, I just can't even begin to reach at what those justifications must be.

ETA: a possible $300k house too? WTH...

The kicker is that she needed an upgrade ring after TWO YEARS. Isn't that usually something that happens 10, 15, 20 years down the line, if the couple is dirt poor and can't get a great ring when they get married? The only difference between now and then is that Papi can probably get his mitts on the mtv money with a little more ease. Does anyone know what her original ring was like?

If Leah was getting $1700 a month then why did she have to move back in with Mama Dawn and give up that house?

I think that when she was reading the court paper, it said that Jeremy would get the marital home, and she gets Addy and $1700/month. I could be wrong, but I thought that the home was also on the Calverts' property, so it might be awkward for Leah to live there. And what's more importantly, if Leah's living with Dawn, that means the $1700/month belongs to Dawn too!

Edited for adverbs.

Edited by truelovekiss
  • Love 5

I bet Jenelle purposely didn't change out of her scrubs to go to mediation.  She probably thought it would make her look more responsible if it was obvious she was dressed for a job.  Unfortunately that surely went out the window as soon as she opened her mouth to trash Barb for feeding, clothing and housing her kid!  

• Love 13

I disagree with your statement that "$1700 is nothing" to someone making over 100K a year.  I make over 100K a year and I'd feel 1700 a month, for sure.  That's how much I pay for daycare for my two children so I can work and trust me, we feel that hit.  People seem to think 100K annually makes someone rich; far from it.  That's really not THAT high of an income.  Also, one of my co-workers is going through a very messy divorce and was being asked for a ridiculous amount in child support so her ex could stay home (with school aged children, mind you) while my co-worker continued to support all of them.  The judge said that would be a no-go and REQUIRED her to go get a job, which she did.  Once you get divorced, it's not okay to expect your ex-spouse to continue to support you to the extent that you don't need to work. Expecting someone to suddenly wholly support two households on the same income isn't fair. Or realistic.  

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 9

The kicker is that she needed an upgrade ring after TWO YEARS. Isn't that usually something that happens 10, 15, 20 years down the line, if the couple is dirt poor and can't get a great ring when they get married? The only difference between now and then is that Papi can probably get his mitts on the mtv money with a little more ease. Does anyone know what her original ring was like?

I think that when she was reading the court paper, it said that Jeremy would get the marital home, and she gets Addy and $1700/month. I could be wrong, but I thought that the home was also on the Calverts' property, so it might be awkward for Leah to live there. And what's more importantly, if Leah's living with Dawn, that means the $1700/month belongs to Dawn too!

Edited for adverbs.

This is her original ring:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/09/16/kailyn-lowry-engagement-ring-teen-mom-engaged/

• Love 3

Lol! That's what my husband thought. He thought Jo should go for 50/50 just so he wouldn't have to pay support to Kail. That would be great though if she wound up having to pay HIM!

I would laugh for DAYS if Jo gave in and said "okay fine, let's go to court" then got 50/50 custody and support from Kail.  That would make my year.  

• Love 8
I would laugh for DAYS if Jo gave in and said "okay fine, let's go to court" then got 50/50 custody and support from Kail.  That would make my year.

Yes. I would donate a dollar to a "go fund me" for Jo to hire a lawyer for that very purpose.  Maybe even $2!

• Love 7