Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Expect A Miracle

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Damn, Jo needs to run, don't walk, to court and get his child support set and not get fleeced by that grifter. Ain't no way he would be paying thousands of dollars a month unless he is part owner in his parents' company.

Since Jo's parents have Kail's number - there is no way they would have done that.

I hope.

• Love 7

That's what's been getting on my nerves about Kailyn making it seem like Javi is paying hundreds of dollars a month for Isaac's healthcare.  It's not true.  Remember, bitch?  This is why you pushed Javi to join the military--for the benefits.  Now you got 'em. 

After seeing Kailyn's new house, I'm wondering why they showed the house on tv.  I thought she had problems with "fans" with the other house, so why would she allow MTV to show the exterior of her house.  Also, I'm convinced she moved to "one up" Jo.  She probably moved to a nicer neighborhood, so that she can appear to have better than what Jo--and especially Vee, have. 

I really feel for Jo.  He slept with, and impregnated an animal, and now he has to deal with her for the rest of his life. ETA: All you young men out there.  Keep it in your pants! Or you could be Jo!

She was so completely disinterested in that house - it could have been ANY house and just because it's "bigger" it's the one.

"It's too hot to go outside ... Where we LITERALLY just came from" Bitch! You are about to make a HUGE purchase! Your fat ass should be crawling around outside checking for cracks in the foundation lol.

• Love 12

Javi is on Twitter telling a whole bunch of stuff. Someone pointed out to him that he doesn't pay for Tri Care and he called them ignorant that he does pay. He's also telling Jo's business. He claims Jo doesn't work. That he doesn't have a job.

Just checked that out! He's saying Jo doesn't have one, nor does he want a job. So basically he's saying that Jo and Vee (probably just Jo, as working in daycare is kind of a paycheck to paycheck job. I've done it) bought a house in Delaware, but now don't plan to work? Now I know we've seen all kinds of crazy shit on this show, but this don't make no damn sense.

• Love 8

I felt so bad for Jo in that little meeting of theirs - he looked like he was going to burst into tears any second. He really doesn't want to have the child support hashed out in court, but maybe I'm ignorant but that seems the more logical option than having Kailyn spit out a random number of what she'd like him to pay. Because she's not reasonable. You can't just send your kid to the most expensive schools and have him participate in the most expensive activities and ask the dad to pay a percentage of it because it's "child support." If the dad can't afford it, he can't afford it. Does she want him to conjure money out of thin air? You want the kid to have the expensive this or that, you pay for it. That's why it seems more reasonable to have a judge set their child support arrangement - factor in cost of living, actual expenses and the incomes of both parents and base an amount on that. I suspect whatever number the calculation comes up with will be less than what Kail was going to ask for. It'll be based on both parents' reported finances and the child's necessary expenses, not whatever optional expenses Kailyn invents for the kid. You hear about those celebrity divorces where the dad is ordered to pay some $100,000 a month in child support? The kid don't need a hundred grand to live. Nobody does. It's not based on what the kid needs; it's based on what the parents each have and what their combined income is so the child can benefit from having the same support as if the parents were living together in the same household. And if Jo doesn't have the finances to pay a sizable share of Isaac's tuition, then it should be on Kailyn to pay the majority if she wants to send Isaac to private school because most of her and Jo's combined income comes from her. If that's cutting into her other expenses, then maybe she should cut down on those other expenses - you know, budget like a grown-up.

Leah's fake storyline is boring me. Chelsea needs to learn to be firm with Aubree when she's being so disobedient and throwing tantrums - and isn't almost-6 too old to be having these kinds of tantrums? Jenelle can bite me.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 11

My heart goes out to Barb.   She loves Jace, and wants what's best for him while Jenelle just wants to use him as a weapon against Barb.  Barb has a very real concern about not wanting Jace to be around Nathan.  If it's not Nathan, it will be some other loser.  No decent man will let Jenelle touch his skin.

I'm so sick of whiney Leah.  Her "I'm draggin'" and "It will be harder on me than it is on them" were just too much for me.  I think her biggest problem is that she's just a lazy, spoiled ass.  Even if she does kick her addiction, I don't see her as ever being anything but a lazy whiner who will spend her life complaining to every hillbilly relative who will listen to her. 

Contrary to what Adam says, I don't think Taylor is more mature than Chelsea.  I don't think she has the resources to pay for attorney's fees that Chelsea has so she just gave in.  

I have no idea how child support works, but would things work out better for Jo if he and Vee got married? 

• Love 11

Just reading all the differing opinions on child support on this board, I get why the laws are so complicated.

So true. It's hard to make laws that apply to ALL cases, when every single case has some unique element to it. I wouldn't want Corey and Leah to have the same arrangement as Adam and Chelsea, or for Jo and Kail to have the same thing as Jeremy and Leah.

Regarding Germy, is his job considered independent contract work? I'm wondering if part of the reason support was so high is because Leah has to purchase separate health insurance for Addy. 1700 is still ridiculous considering the kid lives off Cheetos and Hugs, but if Leah has Addy 80% of the time then Germy has to expect his payments are going to be higher than average.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

I'm so sick of whiney Leah. Her "I'm draggin'" and "It will be harder on me than it is on them" were just too much for me. I think her biggest problem is that she's just a lazy, spoiled ass. Even if she does kick her addiction, I don't see her as ever being anything but a lazy whiner who will spend her life complaining to every hillbilly relative who will listen to her.

Yeah, it will be harder on Leah because Leah's going to have to be sober for a month, and Ali and Adalynn didn't seem to give much of a crap that she left. What do they care? They have Grace to make them toast, they'll survive.

Contrary to what Adam says, I don't think Taylor is more mature than Chelsea. I don't think she has the resources to pay for attorney's fees that Chelsea has so she just gave in.

I think the resources definitely come into play here. I think she might just be counting on Adam only taking Paislee for MTV "how is Taylor a better coparent than Chelsea" conversations with cracked out Howie Mandel.

• Love 7
"I'mh sick and tired of being sick and tired", while she looked zonked out of her head and wearing her hair in-a-oh-so-fetching rat nest side pony? If this isn't definitive proof that she has a major drug problem, nothing is. Every drug-addicted acquaintance I've ever had contact with (and there's been more than a few...) has uttered this proclamation. It's like the junkie mantra....

It's a program catch phrase - if you really feel it, it means you're actually ready to quit. Until you can say that and mean it, the pros still outweigh the cons. I HOPE she is sick and tired of being sick and tired, and not just sick and tired of being called on it.

• Love 4

Javi is on Twitter telling a whole bunch of stuff. Someone pointed out to him that he doesn't pay for Tri Care and he called them ignorant that he does pay. He's also telling Jo's business. He claims Jo doesn't work. That he doesn't have a job.

If he's still active duty, then he must be the base laughingstock. Everytime someone disagrees with the littlw troll, he calls them ignorant. Funny how the only time he can stand up for himself is with strangers online, but when his crazy ass wife assaults him he doesn't do anything. He's a joke and he has no business saying anything about Jo. Even if it's true, which I doubt, its not his place and it makes him and his beast of a wife look terribly immature. I wish I had Twitter just so I could call him out, yep I'm ignorant because my husband spent 9 years in the Marine Corps and did 3 combat tours and I'm wrong about paying for Tricare. Has the little troll ever even looked at an LES? Does he even know what one is? I doubt it, so he needs to get off twitter, how does he even have time to bash Jo online if he's active duty? He's pathetic and deserves what he gets when Karl finally divorces him.

• Love 10

Kail also mentioned on Twitter that Jo has been arrested before for not paying child support. Then claims "this is the stuff they won't show you." They sure love telling all of Jo's business on Twitter.

• Love 6

Just checked that out! He's saying Jo doesn't have one, nor does he want a job. So basically he's saying that Jo and Vee (probably just Jo, as working in daycare is kind of a paycheck to paycheck job. I've done it) bought a house in Delaware, but now don't plan to work? Now I know we've seen all kinds of crazy shit on this show, but this don't make no damn sense.

I call bullshit on this. Where is Jo getting his money from then? Jo's Teen Mom check only goes so far and as far as we know, he isn't in arrears on CS. Also, why is he telling Jo's business?

• Love 6
Jenelle said that she had him every weekend for the past two years and Jace should be with her full time during the week and with Barbs for the weekend. Just imagine Jenelle actually getting up at the crack of dawn to take Jace to school, get him fed, dressed, doing hw, and putting him to bed in addition to kaiser. After a day she would call her mother complaining it's so hard and for her to take Jace back.

Did you notice how when Jenelle said she's had him every weekend, Barb raised her eyebrows and said, "EVERY weekend?" Or she started to. Jenelle is so full of shit. She's had him weekends when it's convenient for her. 

• Love 8

I think this is what Joe's angle is with Kail. His parents seem like educated sensible people so he's had some good sound advice. I bet his parents have thought way ahead and reminded Joe that this income level Kail has isn't going to last forever, not even another five or ten years so his best bet is just to smile and wait it out. (For the love of Pete, I don't know how men do that with women they can't stand)

When the show is done Kail is going to be living on a military salary and Joe's child support and unless she's made some sound investments or has savings her standard of living is going to drop significantly. She wont be able to afford the fancy cars and homes and eating out all of the time, and doesn't Javi get some sort of housing allowance?

I just see this all blowing up in her face and there won't be any cameras to catch the drama. That would make good TV.

• Love 3

I call bullshit on this. Where is Jo getting his money from then? Jo's Teen Mom check only goes so far and as far as we know, he isn't in arrears on CS. Also, why is he telling Jo's business?

Because Javi is a little bitch, I guess. Anything to make himself look like the big man, who takes care of his stepson and make Jo look like a little shit that doesn't work or do right by his son. Forget how this will affect Isaac, or Kail's coparenting relationship with Jo. (If anything, I'm sure he's happy to create some more conflict between them) because only adults think about the consequences of their actions BEFORE acting on impulse.

• Love 6
Contrary to what Adam says, I don't think Taylor is more mature than Chelsea.  I don't think she has the resources to pay for attorney's fees that Chelsea has so she just gave in.

LOL, if anything it makes her less mature. I can see Adumb trying to be all smooth and Taylor comes crawling back. Just like Chelsea did several times. Hopefully Taylor will mature as Chelsea did. 

Yeah, it will be harder on Leah because Leah's going to have to be sober for a month, and Ali and Adalynn didn't seem to give much of a crap that she left. What do they care? They have Grace to make them toast, they'll survive.

Yup. And at least they'll no longer have to hide in the laundry room (if they even CALL it that in that house) to avoid fighting. 

• Love 4

Just reading all the differing opinions on child support on this board, I get why the laws are so complicated.

The ONLY things those involved will agree on is that the person paying will always feel they are paying too much and the person receiving will always feel they aren't getting enough.   No matter the amount.

• Love 6

Poor Vee.   I can't imagine being pregnant/recently having given birth (not sure if she's had the baby, yet) and reading that shit about HER man and the father of HER child - especially if it's not true.  

I know the tabloids would be all over Jo getting arrested for non-payment of support ... not finding anything. 

I commend Vee & Jo for staying quiet - it must be REALLY hard.  

• Love 9

Kail also mentioned on Twitter that Jo has been arrested before for not paying child support. Then claims "this is the stuff they won't show you." They sure love telling all of Jo's business on Twitter.

Lmfao, yeah right, like Karl wouldn't have been spilling the tea all over social media two seconds after Jo was put in cuffs. I think she and Javi are on the defensive because military spouses are discrediting their claims.

I also call shenanigans on Jo not having a job. He's got to be paying the mortgage, utilities, homeowners insurance, car insurance and child support somehow, and I don't think he rakes in 100k a year from TM2 the way the girls do.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7

Poor Vee. I can't imagine being pregnant/recently having given birth (not sure if she's had the baby, yet) and reading that shit about HER man and the father of HER child - especially if it's not true.

I know the tabloids would be all over Jo getting arrested for non-payment of support ... not finding anything.

I commend Vee & Jo for staying quiet - it must be REALLY hard.

Vee said something on Twitter but IMO, she kept it classy. She basically was upset that Javi smiles in their face but then takes to Twitter to bash Jo.

Also, if Jo doesn't work, why wouldn't he want more time with Isaac? Why would he express being satisfied with the schedule as is with the exception of the 6 weeks in the summer situation.

Another thing I wanted to add is that Jo may not work in the traditional sense. He could own rental properties for all we know and live off the income generated from that.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 6

You guys shouldn't worry about Karl (I love that nickname too!!) she has her Scentsy business and her clothing line. She's going to be rolling in dough when TM2 ends, dontcha know! *eyes rolling so hard right now*

I am also doubtful that Jo isn't working. How does he purchase a home/maintain a mortgage without a job? AND if he doesn't have a job, then how does he pay anything in CS at all? None that of that makes sense. His TM2 check can't possibly sustain him for very long. I do agree that Jo should get his payments handled by the courts. You can't have side deals and agreements with someone like Karl. She is too vindictive and shady. If he DOES decide to pay her when she needs it, he better get receipts and have her sign something, even though that doesn't always work. At least he will have proof just in case she lies and says he doesn't give her anything.

Edited by MitaJo
  • Love 9
You guys shouldn't worry about Karl (I love that nickname too!!) she has her Scentsy business and her clothing line. She's going to be rolling in dough when TM2 ends, dontcha know! *eyes rolling so hard right now*

Don't forget her poignant children's story and riveting memoir! 

• Love 8

I am also doubtful that Jo isn't working. How does he purchase a home/maintain a mortgage without a job? AND if he doesn't have a job, then how does he pay anything in CS at all? None that of that makes sense. His TM2 check can't possibly sustain him for very long. I do agree that Jo should get his payments handled by the courts. You can't have side deals and agreements with someone like Karl. She is too vindictive and shady. If he DOES decide to pay her when she needs it, he better get receipts and have her sign something, even though that doesn't always work. At least he will have proof just in case she lies and says he doesn't give her anything.

When did Jo move? Maybe he's in the process of finding or starting a new job or something, but he's always worked before. I highly doubt he doesn't want a job. Edited by Evie
  • Love 3

Highlights:

Karl's VO about tensions between her, Jo, and Javi, then the editors cutting to her saying "I don't want what I usually get" at the restaurant. Ha!

The twins were distraught with Leah saying goodbye, while Adelyn was adorably flirting with the camera man. 

The pug/pig chase!! 

Jace's hopscotch game; it made me want to go there and play hopscotch with him. 

• Love 6

What part of the blame for her marriage failing should Jeremy take? I feel like once you have another mans penis inside you, it's all your fault, but maybe that's just my opinion.

Just because she had mental issues doesn't make her any less of a piece of shit mother/person. She's also really, really stupid. She keeps putting herself on my television so I will continue to talk about how terrible and dumb she is. Jenelle, Kail, and Chelsea all have mental health issues too, should we be giving all of them a break?

According to Leah there is no drug problem so if she continues to insist that she just went to "therapy or whatever in a facility or something I guess" then who am I to argue with her?

For one thing, I know there's no excuse at all for cheating. Ever. But I feel like the marriage was over long before she did that. I heard he cheated on her too. Another thing: we don't know for sure what he was doing when he was working. He could've cheated on her.... And she could've cheated on him 2 more times. We don't know what happened for sure. Also- I don't think that Jeremy was there for her when she needed him. I know he had to work.... She did ask him to try to get a job closer to home. Actually she pleaded with him to get a job closer because she needed help. When he didn't, I'm sure she started to resent him a bit & that sent them further apart. Again- not that it gives her a reason to cheat.

I get that Kail, Chelsea, & Jenelle all have mental health issues. None of them have had the breakdown that Leah has. She used to be smiley & a better Mom. She looked better- even Jeremy said that she changed. He said she used to have goals & now she doesn't. It's sad to me to see that happen to anyone. It saddens me to see a person struggle. I don't know. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

• Love 3

Was 'Karl' originally a typo and then people just went with it? I find it to be one of my favorite things when I read a post and Karl is mentioned. Never fails to make me laugh!

This!  I busted out laughing at two in the morning over the "Karl" reference.  (Now if I only knew what it meant !)

• Love 2
Also- I don't think that Jeremy was there for her when she needed him. I know he had to work.... She did ask him to try to get a job closer to home. Actually she pleaded with him to get a job closer because she needed help. When he didn't, I'm sure she started to resent him a bit & that sent them further apart.

I'm just curious, what job is Germy supposed to get? He is not college educated, that I know of. But he has mastered a trade, one that seems to pay pretty well. You don't just give that up. My husband works a trade - HVAC. He spent many years as an apprentice, then a journeyman, and has now worked his way up to superintendent of a growing company. He probably doesn't earn what Germy does, but he makes enough where I don't have to work and we live comfortably enough. He does work a lot, and is often checking emails and coordinating with contractors for hours after he gets home. There are lots of weekends with OT as well. I don't enjoy it, but I'm certainly not going to beg him to give up a trade he has put so much into, that he's actually really good at, and try to find a job with fewer hours, but also pays less. 

So I really don't know what Leah expects Germy to do. He had this job when they met, and she has previously bragged on social media about how much he makes, so she obviously loves the benefits of it. Leah used to complain like this about Corey, and he worked in town. To me, she is just someone that will never be satisfied. She wants to be provided for, but she also wants to be lavished with attention constantly. Leah, that don't make no sense. 

I think Dawn spoiled her for her entire life and she is now a very unmotivated and lazy adult. She has spiraled out of control, partly because she just isn't used to not getting her way and having her shit excused. 

• Love 8

I'm just curious, what job is Germy supposed to get? He is not college educated, that I know of. But he has mastered a trade, one that seems to pay pretty well.

I think Jeremy even asked that question last season. He might have been able to find a local job, but the pay would have been a whole lot less, and Leah would have been complaining about that since there wouldn't have been money to supplement her spending. As it is, Jeremy's current job didn't seem to cover her spending.
  • Love 6

What special kind of level of bitch are you when YOU (Kail) are the most discussed hot mess on a show that also features jenelle and Leah!? I just think that's funny, that a pretty good chunk of this thread has been about Kail.

Someone asked if jenelle is required to wear scrubs to school, I tried to go back to find it to quote it, but I missed it I guess, but the answer is yes she most likely is. I don't know about her specific program but I've done a medical assisting and RN program and was required to wear scrubs everyday, even if I was in a class lecture, to both. I would think it wouldn't be too hard to change so I'm not sure why she felt like she needed to wear them to court, but nonetheless she most likely does have to wear them to school.

I'm still so annoyed with kailyns child support situation, I really wish Jo would call her bluff and take her to court because I agree with the majority on here that I don't see the court setting the amount any higher than Kail is going to. I don't know who gets paid more or anything, but it won't surprise me if at some point in the future kailyn uses the fact that javi can afford something for Lincoln as a reason Jo should pay more child support for isaac. I understand that javi should not be responsible for paying for Isaac, but in their household both parents work so Javi's income does off set some of what Kail has to pay for Isaac, while Vee is likely not working (which although I don't think it's a great situation... But considering she has just moved and is now pregnant I can see how finding a new job would be overwhelming at this point) so everything is on Jo... And Kail is making sure to take him for every penny.

• Love 4

The ONLY things those involved will agree on is that the person paying will always feel they are paying too much and the person receiving will always feel they aren't getting enough. No matter the amount.

You're right about that. I used to get $250 a month which I thought was crap but my ex seemed to think he was paying a fortune.

Seriously, Leah and Kali don't know how lucky they are. I absolutely think Jeremy should be paying support but what the heck does a two year old need that requires $1700 a month? It's not as if Leah doesn't have income coming in. Jeremy shouldn't be responsible for all of his daughter's needs. $1700 would cover my rent, electric, water, phone and my car insurance. Leah might be dumb but she's smart enough to get knocked up by the right men.

• Love 3

This! I busted out laughing at two in the morning over the "Karl" reference. (Now if I only knew what it meant !)

Karl is one of the many options that autocorrect has offered in place of Kail's name (Mail, Quail, Avail, etc.). Karl is just the one that suits her best. Although I'm kind of partial to Mail. To find other ways in which autocorrect hates Kail, check the Kail, Smash thread.
  • Love 4

Jenelle is really same ol, same ol. I just can't deal. When will she be honest with herself and REALLY think about if she wants Jace back or not. There is no shame in it now. The shameful shit is already over and done with. The only thing she can do now is be honest with herself so she can be honest with her mother and more importantly HER SON! It is so unfair that she just takes this as it goes and really doesn't think about why she wants her son back with her. The first thing she did was call Nathan which makes me feel she is just trying to impress him by showing him she is still going through with it so he can say 'wow Jenelle, you are so responsible and independent, lets get back together!'. It is just pathetic. She did terrible things but the most terrible thing is not redeeming yourself by admitting it and accept the consequences of the mistakes you made. You can't be a fulltime mom and dont want Jace, SAY IT! So that Barbera is not freaked out all of the time and Jace can finally breath a sigh of relief.

Leah was just a mess, AGAIN. From beginning to end. I really have nothing else to say. I don't know what she is doing and she probably has no idea either. Her family are enablers as far as I can tell.

I really felt for Jo this episode. He really wanted to get through to her and even the words he was saying to Vee about Kail were very kind considering how horrible she has been. I am of the unpopular view that they kind of have a weak spot for each other ( Kail has a love weak spot for him and he has a more platonic weak spot for her). I felt she was crying for him not about the money which makes me think that she just needs to suck it up and translate that into action by being more considerate. It is like she wants to be tough or else everyone WILL get her. And Jo was trying to say. lay down your arms and we can do this without me going broke. I think Jo is probably getting a lot of shit at home with Vee and feels truly overwhelmed by all that responsibility. He seemed a bit depressed too. I do think it is strange that he is of the opinion that going to court will leave him with nothing. I don't know why he thinks that. Most here seem to think that he is clueless and that is why he is saying that stuff but these people are not saying stuff for nothing. It is his life. He knows why he is saying it. There is a reason shit happens so I wish there was more told about it so it wouldn't keep us guessing. We see only a few things and these scenes are heavily edited so maybe he did explain it.

Javi was a big baby bitch this episode. I kind of like him when he is goofy but that smug version of him is just sucky.

Chelsea, well, nothing much there. Still think she is kind of being too emotionally dependent on her relationship with Cole and it is reflecting in Aubree's view of Cole. Not a good thing. Oh and the baby voice is killing me. I never know it is coming so that makes it even worse.

• Love 4
Leah used to complain like this about Corey, and he worked in town. To me, she is just someone that will never be satisfied. She wants to be provided for, but she also wants to be lavished with attention constantly. Leah, that don't make no sense.

I agree with this. Lean cheated on Cory for similar reasons. He worked too much and when he came home he was too tired to look her way and she felt unwanted and undesirable. Leah just has a problem period. Low-self esteem, self-absorbed, etc. Just like Jeremy knew what he was getting into, Leah knew what she was getting into as well. She didn't pick men with regular 9-5s. They both had jobs that allowed her to sit at home with the kids and she had the show. I wish I had a set-up like that (not the MTV thing or the multiple baby fathers).

• Love 4

Hey Kail...maybe you wanna rethink Isaac's private special-snowflake preschool education, considering he can't identify a "Q" and he's entering kindergarten. 

Count me in as  flabbergasted at the $1700/month figure, for one kid.  My husband and I are split, with two kids.  It is state mandated that 23% of his take-home pay be garnished for child-support.  He has a good professional government job, but that still only amounts to $900/month.  If it wasn't garnished I'm sure I'd have to keep a running tally on what he owes me, even though he is a decent guy.  My lawyer told me it is also typical for the non-custodial parent to pay half of daycare costs, in addition to what is garnished.  But, crunching the numbers for just after-school care and day-camp in the summer, yearly, he would be paying me over 60% of what he makes.  Because I do decent for myself and I'm not a lazy waste-of-space, I offered in our settlement saying that in no case shall he have to pay me more than 40% of his take-home pay.  I wanted him to have a decent life and afford to do well by my kids when they are with him every-other weekend.  But, he's also suppose to pay half of medical bills, school fees, and extracurricular fees, which I've pretty much given up on.

I was surprised that Kail and Jo don't have a court order for child-support.  Yet, he must be paying her what they agreed upon, on time.  Or, we'd definitely hear her go berserk about it.  Jo shouldn't be scared to have it handled in court, and ask for more visitation while he's at it, especially considering how Isaac is pretty much ignored in Kail's home.

I'm wondering if Jace was going to the bathroom mostly to escape from the impending screaming match that always happens when his mom and Janelle are together.  He made up the potty excuse, then when they were still bickering he said he still had to potty and skedaddled.  It looked like Janelle was feeding roly-poly the breading off of mozzarella sticks or something.  If anything, take the breading off and give him diced up cheese, dipshit. 

Chelsea was even more boring than usual.  If your kid is cutting up just before a photo session, and your friends are the photographers, thank them for the inconvenience, offer to buy them lunch sometime, then get out of there and stop screwing around.  I thought it was curious she took her into the bathroom to "discipline" her, even though she was among friends.  I'm thinking she was hiding from the cameras in embarrassment.

I did love watching Pete Pig and the puppy tearing around the yard together.  Lois Griffin seems way too obsessed with the idea of future Chelsea offspring.  If nobody else is talking about it, why is she..constantly?  I was a little delighted when Chelsea told her mom she liked her shirt, cause she recognized that a shirt like that would not and could not be ignored by the viewing audience.     

• Love 5

Karl is one of the many options that autocorrect has offered in place of Kail's name (Mail, Quail, Avail, etc.). Karl is just the one that suits her best. Although I'm kind of partial to Mail. To find other ways in which autocorrect hates Kail, check the Kail, Smash thread.

Well, then.  Me thinks that Jenelle's auto-correction, spirit-animal name should be "Jail".

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 10

Jenelle is not going to get jace back. She acknowledged tha being with Nathan would create problems with getting him back and admitted that she still wanted to be with him regardless. She was just arrested, again, for fighting with his new girlfriend and throwing a glass at her. . She gets in physical fights with every guy she is with. A child does not belong in a household with that. She is unstable and violent and brings other unstable and violent people around him. Jenelle doesn't want him, she just has to follow through with this now because she made a big deal of getting him back plus gets to hurt barb in the process. It was Nathan's idea in the first place and now that she is trying to get him back it gives her the perfect excuse to call and talk to him. She doesn't want to take care of kaiser either , she's already complaining about it. I don't see her having kaiser in her custody for long either.

• Love 7
Jo shouldn't be scared to have it handled in court, and ask for more visitation while he's at it, especially considering how Isaac is pretty much ignored in Kail's home.

I think that if Jo is not on board financially to send him to a expensive school he can state that to the court and she will have to deal with the consequences. I do think he already was informed of the school he was going too. It is not like these people only talk when MTV is there. He doesn't want more visitation so don't know why people keep bringing it up. You can't force him. He is responsible as far as I can tell and will probably do that when he is ready for it/wants it. I have no idea where your conclusion that Isaac is ignored comes from. We can all hate Kail without making random shit up.

• Love 5

Did I hear crimped hair Chastity correctly? Did she really say, "Is there anything Pacific you gonna aks for?"

Oh that cracked me up. I wanted Leah to answer "Dolphins. Maybe a whale or two."

What is going on with Joe and the child support. How much money is he making that he thinks he's going to have to pay $3000 a month? Even though they were being brats about the whole thing, I do agree with Kali and Javi that most couples are better off just going through the court. It protects Joe too. But what the hell is Joe's income situation that he thinks 90% or something of his income will get garnished through the courts? Do he and Vee have an abnormal amount of expenses? Is he getting bad advise from someone?

• Love 6

Did I hear crimped hair Chastity correctly? Did she really say, "Is there anything Pacific you gonna aks for?"

Hearing her say "psific" made me think she also pronounces "spaghetti" as "pasgetti.

The child support amount brought up by Leah, and then saying how Jermy wasn't having it and how he balked at having to pay that amount, had me giggling because I seem to remember when it was Cory who needed to cough up a huge amount to help with the Calvert's financial needs (new house, Leah's spending habits) Jermy was right there with Leah, backing her up and saying all kinds of shit about Cory and how he needs to step up to the plate. I also remember posting how Jermy will one day eat his words. Well, that day finally came. All I have to say is karma is a bitch, Jermy!

• Love 14

For one thing, I know there's no excuse at all for cheating. Ever. But I feel like the marriage was over long before she did that. I heard he cheated on her too. Another thing: we don't know for sure what he was doing when he was working. He could've cheated on her.... And she could've cheated on him 2 more times. We don't know what happened for sure. Also- I don't think that Jeremy was there for her when she needed him. I know he had to work.... She did ask him to try to get a job closer to home. Actually she pleaded with him to get a job closer because she needed help. When he didn't, I'm sure she started to resent him a bit & that sent them further apart. Again- not that it gives her a reason to cheat.

Doesn't Jeremy work some kind of pipeline job? Do they have those everywhere and he deliberately chooses one far from home? I don't believe that he can do that job just around the corner from home but please someone correct me if I'm wrong. I think it's kind of rude and stupid to marry a man who has a specific job and then demand that he get another one. It's also extremely rude to make demands about your spouse's job when you can't even be bothered to work part time or keep your house clean or blowdry your kids hair or make them toast or get them to school on time or feed them dinner at a reasonable hour or send them to school with their wheelchairs etc. Has a reason ever been stated as to why Leah is unable to work? Is it because she is so, so slow or is it because she is lazy or is it both?

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 8

He doesn't want more visitation so don't know why people keep bringing it up. You can't force him. He is responsible as far as I can tell and will probably do that when he is ready for it/wants it. I have no idea where your conclusion that Isaac is ignored comes from. We can all hate Kail without making random shit up.

Right. Jo has made it clear he doesn't want visitation. But, the poster's opinion is, if Jo has to go to court he might as well ask for a bit more visitation. Many of us are of the mindset that if Jo has to go to court, it is his opportunity to bring up such matters.  Not to stick it to Kail but, to make it a bit more of an even playing field since it is being asked of him to pay more. Things are not being made up. They are opinions on what people feel Jo should do on his end if it comes to the point where he would end up in court.

No one has yet posted anything about them going to court. If they had, I am sure Kail would have hinted at it on her social pages.

Did I hear Jo tell Vee that he has taken Isaac to school and other places since moving closer to Kail's home? I hope he has been allowed to do that since it would benefit Isaac to be able to see his dad a bit more outside of his scheduled visitation.

I do think he already was informed of the school he was going too.

I can only imagine how Kail informed Jo - "Hey, I am sending Isaac to private school. Just letting you know. Bye."

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

Chelsea was even more boring than usual. If your kid is cutting up just before a photo session, and your friends are the photographers, thank them for the inconvenience, offer to buy them lunch sometime, then get out of there and stop screwing around. I thought it was curious she took her into the bathroom to "discipline" her, even though she was among friends. I'm thinking she was hiding from the cameras in embarrassment.

I'd be embarrassed too. Aubree is way too old to be throwing toddler-style hissy fits whenever she's told the word "no." I think Aubree tends to act up in front of the film crew because she's aware her mom is between a rock and a hard place when it comes to disciplining her on camera. I wonder how Cole will factor into all of this once the honeymoon phase is over and he's expected to take on more of a role than just being the guy who plays games and colors with Chelsea's kid.

Regarding Leah, I have no illusions about what a hot mess she is, but I also think Germy took every opportunity to be away from home as long as possible once the going got rough. I don't blame him for Leah's drug use but I don't think he was a particularly supportive husband either.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6

I get that Kail, Chelsea, & Jenelle all have mental health issues. None of them have had the breakdown that Leah has. She used to be smiley & a better Mom. She looked better- even Jeremy said that she changed. He said she used to have goals & now she doesn't. It's sad to me to see that happen to anyone. It saddens me to see a person struggle. I don't know. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

She also cheated on Corey the day before their wedding.  She's a serial cheater.  She cheats on every person she's with.  Not to mention the fact that she was going back and forth between Corey and Jeremy and only married Jeremy after Corey said he wanted to take things slow.  She wanted someone to take care of her, she didn't care who it was.  That's why she cheats on every person she's with, she's not with anyone for the right reasons.  Also, Jeremy asked her, repeatedly, what kind of job she wanted him to get.  She was constantly bitching about not having enough money and draining their savings.  Yet, she wants him to take a minimum wage job closer to home instead of a six figure salary?  Come on now.  Pretty pretty princess wants to have her cake and eat it too.  She's spoiled and lazy and expects everyone to just hand her everything she wants.  It's annoying to watch.  That girl is never going to work a day in her life and is going to be pulling in an income equal to a professional.  And she doesn't even act grateful for it.  She's just a younger version of her good for nothing mother and it's both infuriating and sad as hell.

• Love 14

I think that if Jo is not on board financially to send him to a expensive school he can state that to the court and she will have to deal with the consequences. I do think he already was informed of the school he was going too. It is not like these people only talk when MTV is there. He doesn't want more visitation so don't know why people keep bringing it up. You can't force him. He is responsible as far as I can tell and will probably do that when he is ready for it/wants it. I have no idea where your conclusion that Isaac is ignored comes from. We can all hate Kail without making random shit up.

Agree with this.  However, just because Kail "told" Jo that Isaac was going to be enrolled in private school doesn't mean Jo was informed that he had the right to say a big, fat "NO" to that (for whatever reason if he so chose).  I think Jo is uneducated when it comes to his parental rights concerning Isaac so he just goes with "the flow" thinking Kailyn gets to make most (or all) of the major decisions concerning their son because she has primary placement.  Maybe Jo is confused regarding "primary placement" and "shared custody".

I know Jo mentioned he wasn't asking for extra time with Isaac during the month but I think maybe he was just going along with that as to not upset Kail and rock the proverbial boat.  Jo sort of seemed to compromise when he told Vee that at least he got to see Issac at school functions, etc.  JMHO but wait til the new baby comes along and Jo has another mouth to feed.  I think Jo might be smart to revisit the idea of 50-50% shared placement with Kail (in regards to Isaac) as to wipe out a huge chunk of the child support he's now shelling out.  Just a thought.  Also, I cannot imagine Jo not wanting to spend more time with his son as well as Isaac spending more time with the new baby.

I agree with the poster up thread that if Isaac doesn't know the letter Q maybe its time to revisit that pricey, private school he's attending.  I mean ....

• Love 5

I feel sorry for Jo. My husbands ex is just like Kail regarding child support. I think the goal of women like that is to see the father of their kids live on the street because of their need for a lavish lifestyle. Just pure greed and selfishness. I use to like Kail and my whole opinion of her has changed.

Jenelle..when she speaks it's like someone sucked the personality out of her. I could fall asleep watching her speak. Nothing there.

Leah..hot mess. Needs help..nothing more to say.

Chelsea..most sane of them all.

• Love 3

I wonder what Jo thought when he rolled up to Kailyn's new house, knowing she's trying to increase his support! Or what Vee thinks when Kail shows up with her Louis Vuitton bag, knowing that Kail is going to hit up Jo for more money.  I know that this is all due to Kailyn's Teen Mom 2 (and her Scentsy sales), but still.  It's gotta piss off Jo and Vee.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 5

Oh that cracked me up. I wanted Leah to answer "Dolphins. Maybe a whale or two."

What is going on with Joe and the child support. How much money is he making that he thinks he's going to have to pay $3000 a month? Even though they were being brats about the whole thing, I do agree with Kali and Javi that most couples are better off just going through the court. It protects Joe too. But what the hell is Joe's income situation that he thinks 90% or something of his income will get garnished through the courts? Do he and Vee have an abnormal amount of expenses? Is he getting bad advise from someone?

I'm guessing he's heard a few horror stories from his buddies.  I can't imagine what he's fearing actually happening.  He's clearly VERY ignorant about the court process.  I can't see a judge ever awarding Kail more money than she'd try to get from him herself.

• Love 4

I feel sorry for Jo. My husbands ex is just like Kail regarding child support. I think the goal of women like that is to see the father of their kids live on the street because of their need for a lavish lifestyle. Just pure greed and selfishness. I use to like Kail and my whole opinion of her has changed.

Jenelle..when she speaks it's like someone sucked the personality out of her. I could fall asleep watching her speak. Nothing there.

Leah..hot mess. Needs help..nothing more to say.

Chelsea..most sane of them all.

But I kind of think that's why Joe should just go through the court. Kali's never going to be satisfied so just let the court handle it.

• Love 3