• Bethenny
    • Carole
    • Dorinda
    • Heather
    • Kristen
    • Luann
    • Ramona
    • Sonja

Watching the marathon of the season. No, I am actually cleaning and listening to the episodes. It's a different perspective.

It's one thing to watch Bethany ride Ramona about her new beginning mission but to hear Bethany's tirade nearly caused me to take out my flat screen TV with a picture frame. Don't get me wrong, I am not a Ramona lover but Christ Bethany you cried for an entire friggen season over your divorce! Give Ramona a friggen break....she was just trying to move past that piece of crap Mario.

Ok, back to washing dishes.

Edited by Abby2197
  • Love 10

Watching the marathon of season. No, I am actually cleaning and listening to the episodes. It's a different perspective.

It's one thing to watch Bethany ride Ramona about her new beginning mission but to hear Bethany's tirade nearly caused me to take out my flat screen TV with a picture frame. Don't get me wrong, I am not a Ramona lover but Christ Bethany you cried for an entire friggen season over your divorce! Give Ramona a friggen break....she was just trying to move past that piece of crap Mario.

Ok, back to washing dishes.

I understand Bethenny pointing out the irony of Ramona's party title but I agree with you. Bethenny has been separated from Jason longer than Ramona has been from Mario, Bethenny was the one that asked for/wanted the divorce and Mario cheated on Ramona in a very public way yet Ramona did not not cry because someone offered her a meatball, because someone wanted to get to know her or because she was "homeless" and I don't remember Ramona using her upcoming divorce as an excuse for her rude behavior all the time either. LOL

• Love 7

Thank you! I was just wading through posts now, paging backwards, wanting to refresh myself in the discussions and really fighting myself to just post this:

What the hell does get off my jock even mean???

and when I saw your post I said the hell with reading, I am high five-ing you right now!

So seriously what the hell does it mean? Is it something she came up with? It means nothing! It makes no sense! Stop trying to make Get off my jock happen!

And stop saying you won't date anyone who wants to be on tv. Jason does not miss being on tv. He could easily, in my opinion, have his own Life After Bethenny, Jason Starts Over with Bryn By His Side in a heartbeat if he wanted it and was the fame whore you are trying to make him be. You rewriter of history you. 

Bethenny thinks it clever to pretend she has "balls" and for her balls she has her pretend jockstrap.  Has anyone ever heard a guy say anything like that--I haven't.  It is like her idea to rewrite "late husband".  or ask if this guy is cute or is he ugly and then feign shock when Ramona says, "he is a bartender."

Jason's story would be far more interesting than Bethenny's.  He has values like a family and loyalty to friends.  He doesn't have to go dig up a long ago stepfather and pretend to make it part of his life. 

• Love 6

When Bethenny was screeching "Do you wanna read the texts" to Ramoaner re: Dressgate all I could hear was "You. Need.To. Get. A. Hobby." as spoken to Jillzy a few reunions ago.

I loved her the first couple of seasons, but Bethenny is so full of herself, so obnoxious.  I almost want to mute her every time she's on.  It seems like every one of these RHO shows there is some loudmouth who can't go 10 minutes without the sex talk in the most vulgar terms.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 10

Part II is on now and I just caught something Dorinda said that I missed when I saw it Tuesday night.  When she's preaching at Heather about the restaurant parking lot "incident" in TC, Dorinda said she was coming over (or hurrying over) to say "Hello."   That's not how I remember it.   I thought she laced into Heather because she didn't wait for her.   Is my memory failing me......again?

• Love 8

And one of the most obnoxious comments from Betthenny was that Ramona goes for quantity not quality.  She "casts a wide net."  Maybe Bethenny was a little bummed out that no one looked at her at the bar that one night (when they played the "turn the head" game). Betthenny chalks it up to not being blonde.  Sorry honey, you have the money and a great bod, but Ramona is still much much better looking than you.

• Love 4

Part II is on now and I just caught something Dorinda said that I missed when I saw it Tuesday night.  When she's preaching at Heather about the restaurant parking lot "incident" in TC, Dorinda said she was coming over (or hurrying over) to say "Hello."   That's not how I remember it.   I thought she laced into Heather because she didn't wait for her.   Is my memory failing me......again?

No, your memory is fine, it is Dorinda rewriting what we all saw/heard as usual when she makes a fool out of herself. Just she tried to blame Heather for the F bomb fight. Dorinda was appalled, embarrassed and hurt because Heather, and only Heather, did not wait to walk into the restaurant with her. LOL

• Love 6

Next year's reunion will feature Bethenny moderating and presenting both sides. The couches will be used to display SkinnyGirl products. There will be six parts.

Dorinda the Drunk Witch. I can almost understand Dorinda as a working class girl who had some success but struggled to find a place in snobbish, closed London society, leaving her with near-crippling social anxiety. She's with John because he IS loud and a little uncouth, reassuring her that she's always on top. people whose precise relationship to her--above or below?--bring out the worse in her. Particularly Heather, who's too close to Dorinda herself in many ways.

Or she's just mean. A mean drunk, but she seems capable of fierce, unprovoked, ugly anger when she's sober. Or was she a little tipsy at the reunion? She was slurring her words by the second hour ( which may have been the fifth or the tenth hour of filming).

• Love 11

One thing that confused me about Dressgate is Bethenny said she sent her assistant over with a new dress in a box but Ramona pretended to not be home. So how did Ramona get the second dress? And why was Bethenny willing to give Ramona a second dress at all?

The dress "flying out the back of the car" story is still hilarious to me. I sometimes appreciate how ludicrous Ramona is.

• Love 3

I think the second dress Ramona received from Beth was just a thank you for being on the show and at the time Beth fully expected to get back the first dress loaned to Ramona.

It just seems odd to me...if you're giving her a dress anyway just let her keep the one she already had. But maybe that's not how it works in real housewives world

• Love 1

One thing that confused me about Dressgate is Bethenny said she sent her assistant over with a new dress in a box but Ramona pretended to not be home. So how did Ramona get the second dress? And why was Bethenny willing to give Ramona a second dress at all?

The dress "flying out the back of the car" story is still hilarious to me. I sometimes appreciate how ludicrous Ramona is.

Beth's assistant left it with Ramona's assistant.

• Love 1

It just seems odd to me...if you're giving her a dress anyway just let her keep the one she already had. But maybe that's not how it works in real housewives world

It seemed odd to me, too.  Initially I thought the first dress must be something really expensive and one-of-a-kind, but then it turned out to be Halston Heritage, which as far as I know is just the ready-to-wear label of the company that still owns the Halston name.  (Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong about this?)  And according to Bethenny herself, IIRC, the first dress was worth $500 and the replacement dress was worth $485.  So all this mishegoss over a 15-buck difference?  I get that it's also about the principle and about not stealing--and clearly that aspect made a big impression on the completely amoral Ramona--but the dress-swap part seems kind of screwy.

• Love 3

Maybe the Halston needed to be returned somewhere?  I don't know how dresses for shows work.  Do they buy those dresses, or are there businesses that provide clothes that are rented, like a costume shop might have?

• Love 2

It seemed odd to me, too.  Initially I thought the first dress must be something really expensive and one-of-a-kind, but then it turned out to be Halston Heritage, which as far as I know is just the ready-to-wear label of the company that still owns the Halston name.  (Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong about this?)  And according to Bethenny herself, IIRC, the first dress was worth $500 and the replacement dress was worth $485.  So all this mishegoss over a 15-buck difference?  I get that it's also about the principle and about not stealing--and clearly that aspect made a big impression on the completely amoral Ramona--but the dress-swap part seems kind of screwy.

I think Bethenny felt guilty as she was the one that spilt the wine on Ramona's dress to begin with. I suspect that the first dress was a loaner or owned by the production company and the second dress was bought and paid for by Bethenny herself as a replacement for Ramona's ruined dress.

• Love 4

I think Bethenny felt guilty as she was the one that spilt the wine on Ramona's dress to begin with. I suspect that the first dress was a loaner or owned by the production company and the second dress was bought and paid for by Bethenny herself as a replacement for Ramona's ruined dress.

I thought the same thing.  I remember seeing the episode where the incident occurred.  Ramona changed dresses so that her dress could be sent off to be cleaned (wonder if it was John's cleaners) and Ramona selected one in the wardrobe room.  Many production companies supply wardrobe items an I think Bethenny's point was that the dress that Ramona borrowed belonged to the Production company and did not belong to Bethenny.  I am glad that Bethenny pushed the issue with Ramona - it showed Ramona's true colors each time she was confronted. 

• Love 5

That makes a ton more sense than anything Bethenny said about dresses and assistants. Thank you. I read your post and had an ah ha moment.

• Love 3

That makes a ton more sense than anything Bethenny said about dresses and assistants. Thank you. I read your post and had an ah ha moment.

For as much as some think Bethenny cuts through to the core of an issue, IMO, she over talks even herself most of the time! LOL

• Love 4

For as much as some think Bethenny cuts through to the core of an issue, IMO, she over talks even herself most of the time! LOL

I disagree with most of the time.  I would say some of the time.   IMO her frustration hit a boiling point when it became obvious to her that Ramona was trying to wiggle out of her responsibility regarding returning the dress and was telling lies that were ridiculous.  She had to defend her wardrobe assistant, who according to Ramona told Ramona that she could keep the dress, which didn't seem to be true.  Most likely the Production company wanted to be reimbursed for the dress so they could shut down their operation with the cancellation of the talk show and all the stalling on Ramona's part delayed the issue being closed until Bethenny just wrote them the check.  It had to embarass Bethenny a bit that Ramona was so shady, and IMO made her determined to expose what really happened.  Ramona tried to make Bethenny look like a fool, and Bethenny wasn't going to let that happen.

• Love 1

One last comment on Dorinda's daughter (well, maybe not).  Dorinda said she doesn't watch the show because of people talking about comments Hannah made and it upset her.  Well Hannah, when you call your mother a 'chubby chaser' what do you expect.  No matter what anyone feels about John...Cringe.

• Love 7

One last comment on Dorinda's daughter (well, maybe not).  Dorinda said she doesn't watch the show because of people talking about comments Hannah made and it upset her.  Well Hannah, when you call your mother a 'chubby chaser' what do you expect.  No matter what anyone feels about John...Cringe.

Thank you!   I'm not sure if I'm misremembering this, but initially it seemed that the daughter was kind of an attention hound.  She seemed to have that air of entitlement that made me dislike her instantly.  Totally spoiled and her behavior enabled by Dorinda.

• Love 6

Hannah was absolutely awful.  I hated the way she spoke to Dorinda, and I hated her obnoxious attitude.  Why she thought viewers would like her is totally beyond my understanding.  She came across as an obnoxious brat who is ever-so-impressed with herself.  Not attractive at all.  And I don't just mean physically.

Dorinda is no angel, but I feel sad for her that her daughter is such a judgmental, smug bitch.

• Love 11

Hannah was absolutely awful.  I hated the way she spoke to Dorinda, and I hated her obnoxious attitude.  Why she thought viewers would like her is totally beyond my understanding.  She came across as an obnoxious brat who is ever-so-impressed with herself.  Not attractive at all.  And I don't just mean physically.

Dorinda is no angel, but I feel sad for her that her daughter is such a judgmental, smug bitch.

She is a quiet, reserved academic who doesn't want attention. Despite her label whoring and her dropping out of college more than three years ago and not returning.

• Love 15

Where do you think she learned to be such a judgmental, smug, bitch?  I think she and her mom are two peas in a pod in that respect.  I wonder if she has Dorinda's nasty temper, too.

• Love 11

Thank you!   I'm not sure if I'm misremembering this, but initially it seemed that the daughter was kind of an attention hound.  She seemed to have that air of entitlement that made me dislike her instantly.  Totally spoiled and her behavior enabled by Dorinda.

ITA

46f22d10-e024-0132-4638-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

wpid-281EFEAE00000578-3060137-image-m-89

• Love 3

I am at this moment rewatching the Reunion Part II and the thing that made me so weary of Bethenny is the way she made questions asked of the other ladies all about herself.  For instance, when Andy was asking the actual participants in the "John is handsy" situation about what they felt about John, before anyone else could say anything Bethenny turned it into a big diatribe of why she (Bethenny) doesn't want to date any man who wants to be on reality television.  I was like, "What the hell does that have to do with the price of wheat?!  Shut up and let the other ladies respond dammit!!!"  It was soooo exasperating!

• Love 11

Where do you think she learned to be such a judgmental, smug, bitch?  I think she and her mom are two peas in a pod in that respect.  I wonder if she has Dorinda's nasty temper, too.

I think Dorinda certainly has faults, but I think they're different faults than Hannah's.  Dorinda is wacko in some ways, but Hannah - at least the way I see it - is a whole other story.  No question in my mind that Dorinda has coddled her and enabled her, but I don't see them as having the same kind of personality at all.  Dorinda can be pleasant and does seem to be trying to be nice at least some of the time.  Her interactions with Carole in London seemed genuine.  Hannah, on the other hand, seems to think she's some kind of gift from above and that her opinions carry more weight than anyone's because she's so damn superior.   She's one of the most blatantly smug, self-centered, and obnoxious people I've ever seen.

I might or might not be able to tolerate Dorinda for long periods of time, but I know for sure that  I couldn't stand to be in the same room as Hannah for more than 5 minutes.

• Love 4

The dress. If a guest had wine spilled on her dress due to someone related to the show...you redress the guest, have the stained dress cleaned, and let the guest keep the goddamned loaned dress! Especially your friend, especially when she's going thru a public shaming of a divorce/affair and shipping your only child off to college. The show is playing with gobs and gobs of money and it's a write off for gods sake.

Bethenny did NOT need that piece of wardrobe back and I can see why Ramona really just forgot about it, then made some embarrassing excuses because she couldn't remember which one it was or think straight.

Think of the fucking $$$$ they threw out every single day for craft services that Beth couldn't get people to eat (skinny girl crap).

Bethenny capitalized on this story for a storyline for the punchline value, period. LET IT GO.

• Love 4

I am at this moment rewatching the Reunion Part II and the thing that made me so weary of Bethenny is the way she made questions asked of the other ladies all about herself. For instance, when Andy was asking the actual participants in the "John is handsy" situation about what they felt about John, before anyone else could say anything Bethenny turned it into a big diatribe of why she (Bethenny) doesn't want to date any man who wants to be on reality television. I was like, "What the hell does that have to do with the price of wheat?! Shut up and let the other ladies respond dammit!!!" It was soooo exasperating!

Bolding mine.

I think she was trying to get jabs in at John. She also said to Dorinda that she (Betthhenny) knew that John wanted to be able to promote his business on the shows. That's paraphrased but I think she even went on to say to Dorinda, You know he did. Meow

To me, it was kind of a shot at Dorinda.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 2

They had their lowest rated show this season, the one when Bethenny went to see her ex stepfather. And she did not help the rating go up much during the season, they were pretty much on par with last season. 

I've said before that the ratings never recovered after Jill was fired.  The season after Bethenny left was the highest rated and Jill was still there.  Post Jill, the ratings slid.  I like Bethenny on the show, but she was not the anchor -- Jill was.  Yes, people complained about Jill, but regardless, more people were watching which is sort of the point...

I've been around for longer than I care to admit and I haven't been all that sheltered, so I just want to go on the record that "get off my jock" is the stupidest, nonsensical expression I've ever heard. So, Bethenny, stop it. Seriously, just stop it.

Thank you! I was just wading through posts now, paging backwards, wanting to refresh myself in the discussions and really fighting myself to just post this:

What the hell does get off my jock even mean???

and when I saw your post I said the hell with reading, I am high five-ing you right now!

So seriously what the hell does it mean? Is it something she came up with? It means nothing! It makes no sense! Stop trying to make Get off my jock happen!

Thank you. In my mind I figured it had to do with men stuff and that just makes it even more stupid for her to say it. She tries to be so shocking in these little quips she says but it comes across at middle age woman saying kid slang trying to be cool. She is so outdated in her lingo. If you say stuff the kids say, or what you think the kids say, it still makes you a forty plus woman trying to be cool. The kids don't think you are cool, they just think you are old.  

"Get off my jock" is popular slang from the 90's.  It basically means to get off someone's case and stay out of their business.  I don't think Bethenny is trying to sound cool; I think most people use slang from their eras.  Her slang usage is always in the right context, so that's not "trying" too hard, IMO.  I don't agree that it's necessarily "hip hop" slang, like someone else said.

• Love 2

I don't know if Jill was the anchor.  I think letting her, Kelly and Alex go at the same time was a huge mistake.  It would have been smarter to have let Kelley go and keep Jill and Alex for another season and then make a decision.  It was too much change all at once.   Ro was never that appealing and Lu wasn't popular.  So they had Sonja who was popular at that time.  It just wasn't a 'base' strong enough to carry the show plus the long time frame between seasons.  It really hurt the franchise.  Oh wait.  There was Cindy - the nonfactor.  

• Love 8

There is No.Way. In. ANY. Kind. of. Hell that I would be able to tolerate that nasally constant whining, "Bobby! Bobby!" mind shredding worse than even Bethenny's voice of meanEST girl DOCTORATE LEVEL UTTER snob Jill Zaren. She is a vindictive POS whose absence lured me back to the show. I MAY have been debating my interest in the show, lately, but I most CERTAINLY DO know that I am damn skippy out if she returns. (I skipped the original airings of her last season due to that '...NOT GOOD ENOUGH to MIX WITH THE GODS' filth)

Jill was no anchor, the SHOW itself was altered leading to the present mess. Andy with his "majicks" molded the program into some type of Housewives chimera.

What is wrong with the use of popular Hip-hop slang versus other slang terms, well known or not?

• Love 5

What is wrong with the use of popular Hip-hop slang versus other slang terms, well known or not?

Nothing wrong with it, and I don't think it's a matter of hip-hop slang vs. not or well known vs. not. The issue is it's outdated so it sounds as if she's trying to sound younger and cool by using the slang of her youth. I think people would have the same reaction if someone started using "far out" or "hep cat" as part of their normal speech -- it just sounds odd today.

• Love 6

The dress. If a guest had wine spilled on her dress due to someone related to the show...you redress the guest, have the stained dress cleaned, and let the guest keep the goddamned loaned dress! Especially your friend, especially when she's going thru a public shaming of a divorce/affair and shipping your only child off to college. The show is playing with gobs and gobs of money and it's a write off for gods sake.

Bethenny did NOT need that piece of wardrobe back and I can see why Ramona really just forgot about it, then made some embarrassing excuses because she couldn't remember which one it was or think straight.

Think of the fucking $$$$ they threw out every single day for craft services that Beth couldn't get people to eat (skinny girl crap).

Bethenny capitalized on this story for a storyline for the punchline value, period. LET IT GO.

Exactly and it wasn't believable.

• Love 2

I don't know it was pinot grigio so getting it cleaned would be more than sufficient. Neither one said that Ramona' s dress was ruined, just wet. This is also where Ramona' s story becomes weird she said they gave her the dress so she could wear it but than admitted she just threw it an her bag. Then Ramona doubles down on weirdness and lies about the dress flying out of the back of a taxi cab but then instagram herself walking around town in it. I think that her behavior with the dress, the lying (even to her assistant about being home) are what makes Bethenny like a dog with a bone.

Also,in true Ramona fashion she does acknowledge she lied about the dress being lost in a cab but never explains why she would lie like that. It also gives credence to Bethenny' s story that no one gave her that dress and Ramona knew that. Her entitlement and lies (oh I was going to bring them to the reunion, I will write you a check) would also annoy the shit out of me.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8

I don't know it was pinot grigio so getting it cleaned would be more than sufficient. Neither one said that Ramona' s dress was ruined, just wet. This is also where Ramona' s story becomes weird she said they gave her the dress so she could wear it but than admitted she just threw it an her bag. Then Ramona doubles down on weirdness and lies about the dress flying out of the back of a taxi cab but then instagram herself walking around town in it. I think that her behavior with the dress, the lying (even to her assistant about being home) are what matter Bethenny like a dog with a bone.

Also,in true Ramona fashion she does acknowledge she lied about the dress being lost in a cab but never explains why she would lie like that. It also gives credence to Bethenny' s story that no one gave her that dress and Ramona knew that. Her entitlement and lies (oh I was going to bring them to the reunion, I will write you a check) would also annoy the shit out of me.

I think Bethenny said it was Ramona's new red wine that she spilled on Ramona's dress and that is why I think she felt bad and sent the second dress in exchange for the first dress. Just a guess, but I think the first dress belonged to the production company and Bethenny wanted it returned to them so she either bought a second dress or was given the dress by the designer/store to exchange with Ramona for the first 1 but Ramona kept both of them. LOL

Ramona said she would write a check for both dresses at the fashion show which was filmed months before the reunion and did not, so Bethenny brought it up again. I doubt that she will ever see either dress or a check from Ramona to the Second Chance Charity BUT she seems to have forgiven Ramona and asked that her fans leave Ramona alone about the dresses. LOL

I think Bethenny said it was Ramona's new red wine that she spilled on Ramona's dress and that is why I think she felt bad and sent the second dress in exchange for the first dress.

Bethenny specifically said pinot at the reunion, it was the one part of the story they both agreed on, and Ramona' s red is a Sangiovese/Merlot blend not a pinot noir. I think Bethenny knows the difference though I am not certain that Ramona does.

• Love 2

Bethenny specifically said pinot at the reunion, it was the one part of the story they both agreed on, and Ramona' s red is a Sangiovese/Merlot blend not a pinot noir. I think Bethenny knows the difference though I am not certain that Ramona does.

Ok, Thanks, I stand corrected. I knew she said it was Ramona's wine and I guess I just assumed it was the red, not the pinot. LOL

Who in the fuckety fuck cares about ANYTHING except "the dress flew out of the vehicle" yet she wore it after the fact/lie?  Ramona suffers a pathology we have yet to rename.

That darn Ramona will probably come up with a creative way to handle the now famous Bethenny show Halston dress.

Ramona will take the Halston dress Bethenny wants back and auction it off for her charity supporting women and children who are victims of domestic abuse and her other charity, Africa Foundation/And Beyond, which helps build schools for children in Africa! Bethenny should bid the highest for the Halston dress at Ramona's charity and then auction it a second time for her charity, Dress for Success and all will be right in the world, lol! It would make great TV, but there's no way Bethenny would go for it...well who knows?

• Love 1

Dorinda is such a mess.  The thing that's creepy about her is she's trying to play all sides but is too dumb to even know how to do like a proper snake -- you can't attack Heather for (motherfucking) everything, and then have Heather say to Andy, 'look at her, she hates me!' and then look taken aback for being accused, accurately, of seeming absolutely hateful.  Dorinda does seem to have a simmering bunch of anger in her over nothing.  She is a craven phony kiss-up, and the friendship with Ramona now makes total sense to me.   They are both jumped-up dumb-dumbs with small brains and livers that, if we imagined them as people, are old, swollen, wheezy and welcome each new gulp of alcohol with a groan of, 'fuck me!' 

Not getting into the sandwich debate, but Kristen was rational and handed Dorinda's ass to her, and that was good to see.  Whatever, sandwich, don't sandwich, offer me a sandwich to go with my Ruffles.  There is no fucking way that Kristen deserved the wrath of Miss Martini 2015 over that bunch of stupid.  Dorinda, you're pissed at your boyfriend and your asshole bitch-beast 'friend,' Ramona.  Talk to them, ignore Ramona because she'll just lie her tweaked-tittied self near to death.  Maybe listen to John, but at least don't blame other people for your feelings, and by the way?  Sonja would have fucked him in front of you and then pretended she had no agency in that, so if you're worried about someone getting fresh with your big-dicked deep pockets dude, worry about the slattern with the open robe who lies a lot, okay?

More reading of Ramona please!  More, more, more!  talula, I wanted Bethenny to go to there: I wanted confirmation of the fact that Mario has been rumored to be cheating on Ramona for more than a decade (he was ring-off and ogling women in season 1 of RHONY), and of the shady shit that I know Ramona herself did against Jill, Alex and other Housewives of Olde.  She is a liar and a nasty fucking thief and trust me, in other circumstances, those dresses matter, a lot.  Law school clinics at the best schools across the country have students train with practicing lawyers to free up people who really did accidentally walk out of Marshall's with a bra that got mixed in with the stuff they paid for, so they find themselves facing a shoplifting charge.   Ramona and Sonja's heinous 'friendship' busted up over Ramona yanking a dress from Sonja.  She steals from whomever she pleases, obviously.  She has no shame and no decency.  Let her get some sliver of what she deserves.  She wouldn't even write a fucking check to Dress for Success to help women who face real problems, not made up 'my childhood!  The woods remind me of my childhood!' problems.   She is a garbage person, and fuck her forever.  (But Mario won't!  /sad horns of poor, poor Ramona).

This is going in heart shaped frame on my nightstand.

LMAO at Hannah being "an academic" and "very private." That's why she chose to skip school to show what a fashionista she is on Mommy's vapid show.

I hate all the huge fake smiles and swift appeasements to B! She's the reason I watch but for the first time I agree w/ all the complaints about her return. It sucks that they're not on a level playing field and it's almost like Bethenny and Andy are the same so none of the reactions to her genuine b/c they're afraid of her power.  

Andy advocates so blatantly for his faves, B and C. He'll chime in to advance their arguments, sometimes cutting off his non-faves. I like both of them but it's annoying because I want to at least feel like I'm making up my own mind.

I can see how Lu didn't "nip [Carole & Adam] in the bud" because it wasn't a relationship yet. Andy cut her off as she was saying, "I never imagined it would amount to any--" This is easy to believe since that's how Lu is with her younger one night stands. People said Lu should have showed Carole some courtesy and I think that was her trying to be cool with it by not making a premature big deal out of it. She's been consistent, though, in her disapproval when she voiced in that scene early on: "he used to date my niece" and "it's Sonja young." Naturally, when it's developed to the point where Carole & Adam are inviting the others over for dinner at...like, "their" place, that could escalate Nicole feelings of hurt/humiliation (esp. as it suggests he publicly chose a much older woman over her). 

I can't bold the last sentence for some reason but with a passion that knows no bounds I hate that Carole's age somehow adds insult to injury.   I know we've covered it but I need to say it again.  He didn't leave Nicole for Carole, he left Nicole period. 

OK, first, here's hoping the first segment tonight is the end of the Carole dating Adam nonsense.

But here's what I got out of that first segment:

Carole and Adam were very, very flirty that weekend at Luanne's, and Heather, Carole and Luanne all agree Luanne didn't say a word.

Carole said Luanne never told her at all that she was upset, so of course didn't know that Luanne was upset. Luanne agreed, but said she just didn't want to do it on camera. Apparently Luanne thought she was on Big brother where cameras were on her 24/7, and therefore, she had no opportunity to call Carole when the cameras were not on her (98% of the time).

Luanne said it really became an issue after T and C, which......had nothing to do with Adam and Carole. Luanne was obviously upset about married guy and is using Adam as a reason to be mad. Fine, but just be honest.

Basically, I find absolutely zero evidence that Luanne is so very upset about her poor neice who was apparently deceived and betrayed. Because I go by what I see and hear, and I have not seen or heard anything which makes me believe this is true.

"when the cameras were not on her (98% of the time)"    LMAO!!!!!  Shots fired, all available units to the scene, Countess down, repeat, Countess down.

And of course, the irony that the person calling someone "handsy" has a husband with 62 transactions on Ashley Madison.

Dude, I've missed A LOT of stuff lol.    Knew he was a dick, idiot, I hadn't considered.  I've had my issues with Kristen, but she's basically a sweet kid, I hope she takes 1/2 his loot and upgrades, it's not like it'd be that hard or anything.

Lu's dress looks like she wishes she was Jane Jetson.  I couldn't look at her when she came on screen,

Flipped-over turtle giggling.  Best and worst admission of the night was that it comes from her own line.  It's like the time Chevrolet wondered why they couldn't sell a car named the Nova in Spanish speaking countries. 

I disagree about the Carole part. I think she handled it quite well. She's not a lesbian, so Andy was out of line with his questions.

Luann was a bitch to say Carole would never be welcome at her home. I hope she's gone next season.

Her kanyeshrug response telling Lu she's got a poolside seat at Beth's Hamptons house was everything.  If ever there was a time I wished I tweeted that was it, so my first one could be:  now take that glitter-bitch.

While I am not condoning Mario's cheating and I she has every right to be upset about the cheating, I am not really feeling sorry for the story she told. By her own admission it was after she found out about the mistress, they separated (not legally, but physically) and Mario told her not to come. Given there were stories about him out with her in the Hamptons I think she knew there was a great likelihood that the mistress would be there so I think she wanted to create a scene. I completely understand that desire but she put herself into a position because she wanted to talk to Mario even if he didn't.

Totally agree with all this.  Even yet, I don't begrudge her for going.  If the goal was to catch him with his pants down and subsequently infuriate and humiliate him and she had to suffer a little more indignity than she'd already endured to do it, yeah I'm all for it.  Sheeeiiiiit. That's my name on the deed.  I'll be damned if my soon to be ex even thinks he can fix his mouth to tell me not to come to my house. 

Then why was Carole afraid to tell her? 

Considering that Carole walked up to Lu since their first time seeing each other after her and Adam's first date, I'd say she wasn't.

I think that is exactly what happened, but is was not fair. Around the same time much was made when Andy admitted they threatened to fire Vicki on the OC show if she didn't include Brooks. His statement was that it was a reality show about her life and she couldn't not include her dating life. Beth mentioned that she was careful to make sure she was serious about the guy she was dating before she finally introduced him to Bryn, yet she pretended to be unattached for the entire season. She didn't have to film with him, but she didn't even acknowledge a relationship which means she wasn't being honest about her life. She once criticized Kelly for doing the exact same thing. We didn't see much of Kristen's husband, but we were aware of his existence.

Vicky isn't nearly the value to the OC that Bravo believes that Beth is to NY or that Nene thought she was to ATL.    Ya'll, B was recruited, so we should probably build our bridge about whether or not it's fair, it's not but, those are the terms of her contract.   Normally I like Beth but what I hate are the flaws I recognize in myself.   Forgive if I'm mixing reunions, I watched these back to back. But there's a moment where Carole is describing not having had the moving on talk with Anthony at the end because he was in denial about being terminally ill.  She started to say something like he fought it to the (the last word was "end") and Beth got in there and finished her sentence with "death".  He fought it to the death.   I was reminded of one of my best friends calling to tell me about her 7th miscarriage and before I could stop it, I said oh my God, this is inconceivable.  My second wish-tweet would be to tell Bethenney it's okay to stop talking in the middle of your own sentence sometimes. 

Going to catch up on Part III

• Love 8

I can't bold the last sentence for some reason but with a passion that knows no bounds I hate that Carole's age somehow adds insult to injury. I know we've covered it but I need to say it again. He didn't leave Nicole for Carole, he left Nicole period.

"when the cameras were not on her (98% of the time)" LMAO!!!!! Shots fired, all available units to the scene, Countess down, repeat, Countess down.

Dude, I've missed A LOT of stuff lol. Knew he was a dick, idiot, I hadn't considered. I've had my issues with Kristen, but she's basically a sweet kid, I hope she takes 1/2 his loot and upgrades, it's not like it'd be that hard or anything.

Flipped-over turtle giggling. Best and worst admission of the night was that it comes from her own line. It's like the time Chevrolet wondered why they couldn't sell a car named the Nova in Spanish speaking countries.

Her kanyeshrug response telling Lu she's got a poolside seat at Beth's Hamptons house was everything. If ever there was a time I wished I tweeted that was it, so my first one could be: now take that glitter-bitch.

Totally agree with all this. Even yet, I don't begrudge her for going. If the goal was to catch him with his pants down and subsequently infuriate and humiliate him and she had to suffer a little more indignity than she'd already endured to do it, yeah I'm all for it. Sheeeiiiiit. That's my name on the deed. I'll be damned if my soon to be ex even thinks he can fix his mouth to tell me not to come to my house.

Considering that Carole walked up to Lu since their first time seeing each other after her and Adam's first date, I'd say she wasn't.

Vicky isn't nearly the value to the OC that Bravo believes that Beth is to NY or that Nene thought she was to ATL. Ya'll, B was recruited, so we should probably build our bridge about whether or not it's fair, it's not but, those are the terms of her contract. Normally I like Beth but what I hate are the flaws I recognize in myself. Forgive if I'm mixing reunions, I watched these back to back. But there's a moment where Carole is describing not having had the moving on talk with Anthony at the end because he was in denial about being terminally ill. She started to say something like he fought it to the (the last word was "end") and Beth got in there and finished her sentence with "death". He fought it to the death. I was reminded of one of my best friends calling to tell me about her 7th miscarriage and before I could stop it, I said oh my God, this is inconceivable. My second wish-tweet would be to tell Bethenney it's okay to stop talking in the middle of your own sentence sometimes.

Adore it!!! ZaldamoWilder, can I be you? Pretty, pretty please!

And, to all of those that you QUOTED, I shall dub you, one and all--Master Writers of Za Wuurld!

I can't bold the last sentence for some reason but with a passion that knows no bounds I hate that Carole's age somehow adds insult to injury. I know we've covered it but I need to say it again. He didn't leave Nicole for Carole, he left Nicole period.

"when the cameras were not on her (98% of the time)" LMAO!!!!! Shots fired, all available units to the scene, Countess down, repeat, Countess down.

Dude, I've missed A LOT of stuff lol. Knew he was a dick, idiot, I hadn't considered. I've had my issues with Kristen, but she's basically a sweet kid, I hope she takes 1/2 his loot and upgrades, it's not like it'd be that hard or anything.

Flipped-over turtle giggling. Best and worst admission of the night was that it comes from her own line. It's like the time Chevrolet wondered why they couldn't sell a car named the Nova in Spanish speaking countries.

Her kanyeshrug response telling Lu she's got a poolside seat at Beth's Hamptons house was everything. If ever there was a time I wished I tweeted that was it, so my first one could be: now take that glitter-bitch.

Totally agree with all this. Even yet, I don't begrudge her for going. If the goal was to catch him with his pants down and subsequently infuriate and humiliate him and she had to suffer a little more indignity than she'd already endured to do it, yeah I'm all for it. Sheeeiiiiit. That's my name on the deed. I'll be damned if my soon to be ex even thinks he can fix his mouth to tell me not to come to my house.

Considering that Carole walked up to Lu since their first time seeing each other after her and Adam's first date, I'd say she wasn't.

Vicky isn't nearly the value to the OC that Bravo believes that Beth is to NY or that Nene thought she was to ATL. Ya'll, B was recruited, so we should probably build our bridge about whether or not it's fair, it's not but, those are the terms of her contract. Normally I like Beth but what I hate are the flaws I recognize in myself. Forgive if I'm mixing reunions, I watched these back to back. But there's a moment where Carole is describing not having had the moving on talk with Anthony at the end because he was in denial about being terminally ill. She started to say something like he fought it to the (the last word was "end") and Beth got in there and finished her sentence with "death". He fought it to the death. I was reminded of one of my best friends calling to tell me about her 7th miscarriage and before I could stop it, I said oh my God, this is inconceivable. My second wish-tweet would be to tell Bethenney it's okay to stop talking in the middle of your own sentence sometimes.

Adore it!!! ZaldamoWilder, can I be you? Pretty, pretty please!

And, to all of those that you QUOTED, I shall dub you, one and all--Master Snark Writers of Za Wuurld!

• Love 1

I can't bold the last sentence for some reason but with a passion that knows no bounds I hate that Carole's age somehow adds insult to injury.   I know we've covered it but I need to say it again.  He didn't leave Nicole for Carole, he left Nicole period. 

I think we can only speculate based on he said/she said as to how it went down (and most guys don't tell you when they're sleeping with other women at the same time). The only thing for sure is he has greater opportunities now.

I'm surprised you question that the age difference "somehow" adds insult to injury, as the attitudes against relationships with massive age differences isn't a new thing in society. And it's a sad fact that it's intensified if the woman is the one who's older (although it does go both ways, like how people mocked George Clooney before Amal. I know when I happened to fall in love with a man nearly twice my age, the more traditionally-minded people like parents/grandparents were openly negative, which I hated, but I understood).

Edited by anonymiss
  • Love 1

"What the hell does that have to do with the price of wheat?!  Shut up and let the other ladies respond dammit!!!"  It was soooo exasperating!

LOL.  My mom always says "What does that have to do with the price of tea in China??"  I've never heard anyone make a remark like hers before now.

And I agree.  STFU, Bethenny.  This is why her talk show was a big, fat dud.  She managed to turn just about everything back around to her.  And would.not.shut.up.

• Love 4