Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan King Edmonds: Third Wife's a Charm

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

I guess it could happen, but I’d be a lot less skeptical if this wasn’t the 3rd time that she “just knew.” 
Again she’s just so crazy. She wasn’t always wrong on RHOC but she was always crazy.

I think she’s one of those people who just can’t stand to be alone. If you’re not good company to yourself, that’s not promising for a relationship. One week seems to be going from 0 mph to 100,000 mph. With three small kids involved, that is a huge step to take in so short a time.

But, this sort of ridiculousness is what I’ve missed with a lot of HW franchises lately — it doesn’t make me grind my teeth and I can sit back and watch what happens ( ®️Andy.)

Further thought about the kids: From a distance, this marriage strikes me as being extremely selfish. The kids have to be considered here and it sounds like they really weren’t. Rushing into something can have bad consequences (speaking from sad experience).

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
On 10/15/2021 at 6:48 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Further thought about the kids: From a distance, this marriage strikes me as being extremely selfish. The kids have to be considered here and it sounds like they really weren’t. Rushing into something can have bad consequences (speaking from sad experience).

I’m sorry about your own sad experience. I hope you’re okay now. 

I think Meghan has always lacked emotional maturity so rushing in to things is normal to her as she’s always had someone (family) to bail her out or the next guy in line to lean on. 

• Love 6

My prediction. She will be pregnant soon. I don't quite know how this marriage is going to work. He lives and works in LA. Her kids and family are deeply rooted in Missouri. He's a forty year old guy who has never had kids. Can't imagine how he is going to adjust to a bunch of little ones running around. Meghan's kids are cute but I can see they are a lot. 

This guy was stupid to do the wedding thing so quickly but if she ends up pregnant within the next month he is a complete fool. 

She just likes to attach herself to a NAME.

I guess his mother never told him "When you see crazy coming you cross the street".

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

My prediction. She will be pregnant soon. I don't quite know how this marriage is going to work. He lives and works in LA. Her kids and family are deeply rooted in Missouri. He's a forty year old guy who has never had kids. Can't imagine how he is going to adjust to a bunch of little ones running around. Meghan's kids are cute but I can see they are a lot. 

This guy was stupid to do the wedding thing so quickly but if she ends up pregnant within the next month he is a complete fool. 

She just likes to attach herself to a NAME.

I guess his mother never told him "When you see crazy coming you cross the street".

Show filming and Jim’s ex aside, I was surprised how long she lasted in OC because she seemed to prefer Missouri. It’s her comfort zone. 

She’s really good at hiding the crazy then it slowly unleashes itsself. 
She loves being attached to names and items. It’s sad. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, misschung said:

Meghan's new husband looks like Joe Biden's daughter. 

That’s because they’re first cousins.

Didn’t realize Meghan was married twice before.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 11/11/2021 at 2:38 PM, misschung said:

She was? News to me, I thought Rubber Mask Face was her numero uno 

Yes. It lasted maybe 3 years I think? She was 22. He was a lawyer or in law school, can’t remember. She wasn’t on her own long until she met Jim. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 11/11/2021 at 4:38 PM, misschung said:

She was? News to me, I thought Rubber Mask Face was her numero uno 

This made me laugh so hard, I dropped my phone! That describes him perfectly. I never knew what it was about his face I found weird until I read your post. DEAD 🤣 😂 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 11/16/2021 at 12:28 AM, WhatAmIWatching said:

This made me laugh so hard, I dropped my phone! That describes him perfectly. I never knew what it was about his face I found weird until I read your post. DEAD 🤣 😂 

Any time I see those masks in stores around Halloween, I immediately think of him.  God, he us an unattractive man in so many ways. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

The last episode, Vicki said, “Call me in 5 years when you’re divorced, Jim.” Oooh. Gotta give it to her, she was right. 

Who is she now married to? Biden’s nephew? So this is her 3rd marriage? What do y’all think it is that makes her relationships not work out? 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

The last episode, Vicki said, “Call me in 5 years when you’re divorced, Jim.” Oooh. Gotta give it to her, she was right. 

Who is she now married to? Biden’s nephew? So this is her 3rd marriage? What do y’all think it is that makes her relationships not work out? 

You could tell from that whole season that the marriage was doomed. Jim’s attitude toward her made that very clear, and this was before all the IVF drama — which, BTW, he was never around for. Given the circumstances around Cuffe, this one probably won’t be happily ever after, either.

The first marriage probably failed due to immaturity; with Jim, she saw celebrity and he saw young arm candy; with Cuffe…looking for that fairy tale ending. Meet one week, marry the next? Hmm. We’ll see, especially with three kids in the mix.

That, plus Meghan seems to be just damn exhausting to be around.

• Love 11

I think that marrying a person after only a few weeks of knowing them is fine if you don't have children. Bringing a virtual stranger into the lives of your kids is so irresponsible. She has no idea how he will interact with them and the poor kids don't even know this guy.

She is a very selfish woman. 

• Love 15
6 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I think that marrying a person after only a few weeks of knowing them is fine if you don't have children. Bringing a virtual stranger into the lives of your kids is so irresponsible. She has no idea how he will interact with them and the poor kids don't even know this guy.

She is a very selfish woman. 

Added to the mix is having a child with heavy medical/special needs. That's a ton of stress, worry and work. (And love and joy, too, but this is Meghan we're talking about)

I remember reading an article, or something she wrote during covid lockdown, and she sounded as if she didn't really like her kids all that much, lol. She's really lucky she can afford help. Hopefully the new husband likes kids, otherwise she'll be on to husband #4 before long.

• Love 6

Megan took her family to Seaworld for Aspen's birthday. That about says it all to me. What a piece of garbage. 

23 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Added to the mix is having a child with heavy medical/special needs. That's a ton of stress, worry and work. (And love and joy, too, but this is Meghan we're talking about)

I remember reading an article, or something she wrote during covid lockdown, and she sounded as if she didn't really like her kids all that much, lol. She's really lucky she can afford help. Hopefully the new husband likes kids, otherwise she'll be on to husband #4 before long.

Yeah, I can't deal with all her "woe to me" posts about having kids.  Does she realize the struggles most people are going through, especially over the last two years?

• Love 8
On 11/21/2021 at 12:59 PM, RoseAllDay said:

You could tell from that whole season that the marriage was doomed. Jim’s attitude toward her made that very clear, and this was before all the IVF drama — which, BTW, he was never around for. Given the circumstances around Cuffe, this one probably won’t be happily ever after, either.

The first marriage probably failed due to immaturity; with Jim, she saw celebrity and he saw young arm candy; with Cuffe…looking for that fairy tale ending. Meet one week, marry the next? Hmm. We’ll see, especially with three kids in the mix.

That, plus Meghan seems to be just damn exhausting to be around.

Meghan is exhausting. I never liked her, and yes, it was glaringly obvious that Vickie called that one. Was it even 5 years? Jim was a total jerk, but she was insufferable. I can see her just liking the idea of marrying the President's nephew, but I have to wonder what he was thinking.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

How does one pronounce “Cuffe?”

🤔

I believe it is pronounced, "Idiot."

16 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Donezo!

I wonder if it was her photoshopped leg that put him off.

Somewhere Vicki G. is convulsing in laughter over this and possibly made a fortune in her betting pool.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3
On 11/21/2021 at 10:53 AM, SheTalksShit said:

Re-runs of her first season (10) are on, with #cancergate. Wow. I’m seeing her POV more so now. I do think she was taking cue from Tamra, though. 

I actually thought Meghan may have been fed by Heather bc Meghan came in super-hot for Shannon in a way that made me instantly dislike her. The Dubrows were friends with Jim and I could see Meghan in her replicant-like way attempting to align herself with the people in his life: Haley, Leann, etc. Heather was rich and hated Shannon (and - like most of us - she also didn't understand the Dateline episode that was Brooks).

On 12/6/2021 at 11:11 AM, chlban said:

Meghan is exhausting. I never liked her, and yes, it was glaringly obvious that Vickie called that one. Was it even 5 years? Jim was a total jerk, but she was insufferable. I can see her just liking the idea of marrying the President's nephew, but I have to wonder what he was thinking.

The King-Edmunds made the Beadors look like lovesick newlyweds in comparison, if that's possible. Meghan appeared to be acting the entire time (the tears for Leann still rattle me - I can't express how insincere she appeared when speaking about Jim's ex or his children) and Jim was just cold and kind of a jerk. After Meghan's wedding, he said it was like hearing about a stranger - he had no connection to her. Which is a pretty odd thing to say about situation in which your three small children are now involved.

I also wonder what Cuffe (?) was thinking. I don't love this kind of speculation but one guess out on the interwebs is a possible failed pregnancy - but I think if they cared enough to marry solely for that reason they would have given the marriage a teeny bit more time. So I'm going with Cuffe (I'm pronouncing it in my head like it rhymes with 'fluffy') saw the real Meghan in action and peaced out quick.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

@JonnieUniteUs in this fabulous Instagram post brought to us by @misschung. The headboard and bed are all kinds of wonky but more noticeable is her left leg versus her right. It looks like she smuggled Aviva’s leg in Eric Clapton’s pool cue bag for the photo op 😆

Thank you Red!
Damn!  😐. shin bone longer than a line at the post office.

• LOL 12
5 hours ago, chick binewski said:

I actually thought Meghan may have been fed by Heather bc Meghan came in super-hot for Shannon in a way that made me instantly dislike her. The Dubrows were friends with Jim and I could see Meghan in her replicant-like way attempting to align herself with the people in his life: Haley, Leann, etc. Heather was rich and hated Shannon (and - like most of us - she also didn't understand the Dateline episode that was Brooks).

The King-Edmunds made the Beadors look like lovesick newlyweds in comparison, if that's possible. Meghan appeared to be acting the entire time (the tears for Leann still rattle me - I can't express how insincere she appeared when speaking about Jim's ex or his children) and Jim was just cold and kind of a jerk. After Meghan's wedding, he said it was like hearing about a stranger - he had no connection to her. Which is a pretty odd thing to say about situation in which your three small children are now involved.

I also wonder what Cuffe (?) was thinking. I don't love this kind of speculation but one guess out on the interwebs is a possible failed pregnancy - but I think if they cared enough to marry solely for that reason they would have given the marriage a teeny bit more time. So I'm going with Cuffe (I'm pronouncing it in my head like it rhymes with 'fluffy') saw the real Meghan in action and peaced out quick.

It’s been a while but back then I thought maybe , quite possibly she was sucking up to Heather because Heather was good friends with Jim’s ex so she was like, Look how amazing I am! I’ll dislike anyone you want me to! If I remember correctly I think Jim’s Ex was supposed to be the one on the show? 
I think Jim is the type who can check in and check out without any emotion. As much of an icky guy as he is, I can’t imagine life with Meghan. 

• Love 10

Omg lol divorced after 2 months. So she has 3 failed marriages. Makes me laugh the one post of her on the bed she was talking about how they needed time away together like it was so hard to be married for 2 months. You should be in the honeymoon stage still lol. Megan needs to seek therapy and work on herself or something. Her poor kids are going to have randoms moving in and out constantly probably.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Marley said:

Omg lol divorced after 2 months. So she has 3 failed marriages. Makes me laugh the one post of her on the bed she was talking about how they needed time away together like it was so hard to be married for 2 months. You should be in the honeymoon stage still lol. Megan needs to seek therapy and work on herself or something. Her poor kids are going to have randoms moving in and out constantly probably.

But that would require self work and admitting that everyone else isn’t the problem. She needs to be the victim constantly 

• Love 11

I don't get these people that rush into marriage, esp. when you have children.  I kinda get it if you need financial stability, but what the fuck.  Way to show your children that it's okay to be impulsive when it comes to your loins and marriage. 

• Love 9
50 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

I don't get these people that rush into marriage, esp. when you have children.  I kinda get it if you need financial stability, but what the fuck.  Way to show your children that it's okay to be impulsive when it comes to your loins and marriage. 

Thank you. Beyond the justifiable above snark, there are several young and undoubtedly confused kids who have to be wondering what the hell happened here and where--if anywhere--do they fit in now?

Insecure, probably not all that bright, needy people putting their own dubious responses to their own needs ahead of the needs of people defendant on them= a recipe for a mess...especially with all the media coverage which they'll obviously be able to access when they're old enough.

My sympathies and concern are for these kids.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I think Jim is the type who can check in and check out without any emotion. As much of an icky guy as he is, I can’t imagine life with Meghan. 

2 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

As robotic as I find both of them, I think Meghan and Jim are competing to be the most demonstratively happy one after the divorce. It is always surprising to see two people with five marriages between them posting online about The One, yet the two of them keep at it (I'm sure Meghan will have a new soulmate soon).

As much as I didnt care for Jim, I tend to believe everything his daughter says about Meghan (but also between the overlap with wife #2, the threesome drama and getting engaged to a friend of Meghan's Jim seems to like mess).

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Beden said:

Thank you. Beyond the justifiable above snark, there are several young and undoubtedly confused kids who have to be wondering what the hell happened here and where--if anywhere--do they fit in now?

Insecure, probably not all that bright, needy people putting their own dubious responses to their own needs ahead of the needs of people defendant on them= a recipe for a mess...especially with all the media coverage which they'll obviously be able to access when they're old enough.

My sympathies and concern are for these kids.

Right! And you know this isn’t the last time this is going to happen with her. But hey, kids, you were related to the president for a few months! 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Right! And you know this isn’t the last time this is going to happen with her. But hey, kids, you were related to the president for a few months! 

That may or may not haunt them, depending on who they roll with.

In all sincerity though, she has always struck me as a highly insecure person. I do feel bad for her kids, who seem more like props than anything.

The missing leg comment made me laugh out loud - thank you! 

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, misschung said:

Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who yelled when they saw this video. I mean, seriously Meghan?  What other single mom has time to make Instagram videos about their struggle? 

I can't...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX9FFLHlEwG/

Oh I just can’t with her. She’s such a fame whore and thinks she is smarter and more real than she actually is.

in the video, one of her ways of coping was to “reduce social media” so she went on social media to announce that 🤣

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Oh I just can’t with her. She’s such a fame whore and thinks she is smarter and more real than she actually is.

in the video, one of her ways of coping was to “reduce social media” so she went on social media to announce that 🤣

Right? And everyone is commending her for reducing the stigma of "pharmaceuticals and supplements."  Um, who ISN'T taking something these days?  For all we know, she could be taking Vitamin C.. 

• Love 10

Less about the man or the marriage, more about marrying POTUS's nephew and having Biden at the wedding. She looked so smug in all of the wedding photos.

They met on an app several months ago, it's not like they have history or kids together. She'll be onto her next victim/husband by summer.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Jim's quote from the above article is gold: 

"Her ex-husband Jim Edmonds — with whom she shares three kids — told the Daily Mail when he heard the news, “I thought it was a joke. They’d been dating for about four weeks!” 

He added that he wondered to himself, “Is she pregnant? But is it even possible to know that just four weeks after the first date?”

What are you suggesting, Jim? 

• LOL 6