Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan King Edmonds: Third Wife's a Charm

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, antfitz said:

I'm a Saint louisan, but I believe Jim is the cold one. Believe he is manipulating and a douche.  (BTW, I am not Megan king, I am not any relative of hers, and I have never seen her or met her.)  And I think he is also like all the other pro ballers, a cheater,  and he figures he's God's gift.  I also think Megan has been trying to keep all these balls in the air. She's trying to hold a marriage together,  She moved twice across the country, she  Was pregnant twice, and she's trying to raise 3 toddlers alone... Because I don't think hes much of a help. Yes I know she has for nannies or whatever, but that is not REAL or emotional support.

Waves hi. Me too. I saw her at my local bread company before she had the twins, but was likely just pregnant at the time. She is even thinner than she appears, her daughter is cute, and her skin was bad. I've heard rumours about her that support her being a bit high maintenance and judgemental, but not a dirt bag. 

I think she's probably a lot to deal with, but I don't think she's a bad person, Jim on the other hand? Not so good.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

He hasn’t been successful in business. I know for sure that two of the restaurants he was partnered with weren’t open very long.

My family has always said that he’s the kind of guy who wakes up every morning, looks in the mirror and says “Damn, I’m hot.”  

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 11/5/2019 at 2:35 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

Well Katherine was what, 18/19 when they met and Meghan around 30? I give Katherine more of a pass, she might have been legal, but was still a child.

Katherine was over 21 when she met TRav. 

So now Jim called the cops on Megan saying that he was worried that after being out to dinner with friends and having a couple of glasses of wine she couldn't take care of the kids.  And he said that he did it before she even got home.  Like they don't have at least one nanny in that house at all times.

Not to mention that the cops found her perfectly capable of taking care of the kids who were already sleeping and I am sure that if one of them were to wake up, the nanny would take care of them anyway.

What a dick move.

• Love 23
42 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

I can't say what condition she was in, but for sure he is building a trail so he can use this later.

We never saw Meghan drunk on RHOC even before she got pregnant. Now Jimbo and his wandering penis is concerned about Meghan drinking some wine when the kids weren't even with her... he's definitely trying to stockpile some ammo for the inevitable court case. I hope Meghan P.I. takes him down!

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 21
On 7/31/2015 at 4:40 PM, RedheadZombie said:

Love the Bridesmaids reference!

Going only from memory, she briefly discussed the possibility of in vitro with Heather, before Heather derailed the conversation.  Meghan cited Jim's vasectomy as the problem, but I guess she could have been deflecting.

A couple of weeks ago I noticed that there were two clips posted on Bravo.  One referred to Meghan as "spoiled" and the other as "entitled".  It made me realize that Andy is loyal to no one.  He coaxed Carole onto the NY franchise, then kind of threw her to the wolves.  And I bet he played up his devotion to the Cardinals, in order to get Meghan and Jim to sign on.  I'm not sure why anyone trusts him at this point.  Andy only looks out for Andy.

I don't think Andy threw Carol under the bus.  I liked Carol in the beginning. But I came to realize that she was on the show in order to write a book or a series of articles.I don't think she was ever authentically on the show. If she writes a tell all book or she writes a novel based on the women, she will write a book.  I think the show was just fodder for her writing.  And I think Andy began to realize that.  I also think that's why she quit  pretending to be friends with Bethany, and later claim she never really was friends with Tinsley.  She was distancing herself so that she felt free to write whatever she wanted. I wouldn't trust her at all.

2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

We never saw Meghan drunk on RHOC even before she got pregnant. Now Jimbo and his wandering penis is concerned about Meghan drinking some wine when the kids weren't even with her... he's definitely trying to stockpile some ammo for the inevitable court case. I hope Meghan P.I. takes him down!

I'm with you one all that .

• Love 8
On 11/5/2019 at 4:42 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

Waves hi. Me too. I saw her at my local bread company before she had the twins, but was likely just pregnant at the time. She is even thinner than she appears, her daughter is cute, and her skin was bad. I've heard rumours about her that support her being a bit high maintenance and judgemental, but not a dirt bag. 

I think she's probably a lot to deal with, but I don't think she's a bad person, Jim on the other hand? Not so good.

Hi there 👋 waving back.  I think Jim is worse than that. As much as people on here seem not to like her come I feel kind of sorry for her. I am sure she did not think this is the way her life would work out. 

Somebody on here said she ought to have her PI work overtime, I think she better. I think he is trying to do everything deceptive and ugly against her.    If calling the police on her doesn't wake her up, than she's dumber than I suspected.  This is a guy who took his nanny to the ball game? Who does that.  Unless less the nanny is smart,  as she will be wife number 4.

On 11/5/2019 at 4:42 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

• Love 6
On 11/5/2019 at 8:41 PM, KLovestoShop said:

He hasn’t been successful in business. I know for sure that two of the restaurants he was partnered with weren’t open very long.

My family has always said that he’s the kind of guy who wakes up every morning, looks in the mirror and says “Damn, I’m hot.”  

I couldn't agree more with that quote.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Someone said on a gossip mag site that Jim Edmonds has moved into the new house, and filmed the moving van arriving, as well as his kids playing in the house, navigating around the moving boxes.  (It was on his Instagram page, I saw it). Hmmm... They designed and planned a mansion, that we have seen Meghan showing off for months on social media, and he happens to file for divorce just a week before moving in without Meghan.  

He was definitely planning well ahead of time and caught Meghan by surprise with everything.  He wants to make sure she has no claim on the new house she just designed.  Then, he tries to create a case against her, by calling the police, speaking out about her narcissism and parenting skills.  He didn’t seem to want those kids he had before Meghan was even in the picture.

Gawd, what a douchebag.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 17
15 hours ago, antfitz said:

Hi there 👋 waving back.  I think Jim is worse than that. As much as people on here seem not to like her come I feel kind of sorry for her. I am sure she did not think this is the way her life would work out. 

Somebody on here said she ought to have her PI work overtime, I think she better. I think he is trying to do everything deceptive and ugly against her.    If calling the police on her doesn't wake her up, than she's dumber than I suspected.  This is a guy who took his nanny to the ball game? Who does that.  Unless less the nanny is smart,  as she will be wife number 4.

Calling the police on her because she went out? That's blatent. Then his iPad with the messages to the nanny was stolen? Yeah, she needs to bury him before he burys her.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, antfitz said:

So true! But DAMN he's not! And the ladies are thinking his wallet is hot, not him. What an Elmer Dumbfuck the Jimbo is! LOSER

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Jim is such a scumbag.  By setting up his new house, posting pictures of him and the children and calling the police on Meghan, he is trying to intimidate her.  Abusers will often threaten to go after custody of the children in order to get their partners to either take them back or take a low ball settlement.  I think Jim has been gaslighting Meghan while planning his "escape" from his marriage.  When the police arrived at Meghan's house, it was only 10:30pm.  She had been home long enough to put the kids to bed and she was ready for bed.  Jim was waiting in the driveway when the police got there.  The officer's thought Meghan was just fine and able to care for the children.  Jim called the police for a welfare check on Meghan in order to scare the hell out of her.  He is playing a vicious psychological game on the mother of his children.  

• Love 21
2 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

Jim is such a scumbag.  By setting up his new house, posting pictures of him and the children and calling the police on Meghan, he is trying to intimidate her.  Abusers will often threaten to go after custody of the children in order to get their partners to either take them back or take a low ball settlement.  I think Jim has been gaslighting Meghan while planning his "escape" from his marriage.  When the police arrived at Meghan's house, it was only 10:30pm.  She had been home long enough to put the kids to bed and she was ready for bed.  Jim was waiting in the driveway when the police got there.  The officer's thought Meghan was just fine and able to care for the children.  Jim called the police for a welfare check on Meghan in order to scare the hell out of her.  He is playing a vicious psychological game on the mother of his children.  

Hoping that Dumbo Jimbo doesn't know what he's up against. But that would be Meghan so only time will tell. I'm hoping his sorry, arrogant, abusive ass goes down hard and his most desirable asset, (his wallet) gets emptied. 

• Love 13

Jim was an asshole for calling the police on Meghan. 

Meghan and/or her mother are assholes for calling the police on Jim when he went to the house to pick up his clothes.

Both desperate, nasty moves and a waste of emergency services.

There is something very wrong with both of them and it's a shame that the children, including Jim's from his previous marriages, will be caught in the crossfire of this shit show. 

This is going to make Bethenny and Jason's divorce look like a tea party.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

On one hand, I feel for Meghan having to share her kids with a scumbag. On the other hand, I wonder why Meghan would purposely procreate with the scumbag in the first place. Women really need to think things through when choosing the father of their children - Jim wears red flags like jerseys.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 17
50 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I wonder why Meghan would purposely procreate with the scumbag in the first place.

Not only did she go above and beyond to procreate with him, she chose to go through it all while he continually demonstrated how disinterested he was, all of it on camera. 

She then chose to go through it all again, because she wanted to "give Jimmy a boy". (I guess Landon didn't measure up, even though she claimed to love her stepchildren as if they were her own)

10 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

there's no way this wouldn't have been Meghan's storyline had Jim not told her he was ok with Meghan using Hayley and her mom in that way.

Both Jim and Meghan really revealed themselves with that situation. I think Meghan needed an excuse to be in OC in order to be able to film RH. She manipulated the whole plot to gain fame.  @HunterHunted is spot on, Jim went along, putting his former wife and his daughter out there on Reality TV. In doing so, and with his subsequent behaviour, he has shown the world what a complete jerk he really is.

It's too bad that Leann's family didn't step in and put a stop to that nonsense, but I believe that Haley was young and couldn't resist the exciting opportunity that Meghan presented to be on TV and they both took advantage of a very sick woman and brought her on board.

Meghan is another example of women who think it's going to be fun to be on a reality show to present their fabulous celebrity life, and end up in an unenviable place where none of us would want to be. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Jim was an asshole for calling the police on Meghan. 

I agree,

But maybe there is a bit of tit for tat, because I read Meghan's family called the police on him before this.

This is not the first time police have gotten involved. Days after the split, Us Weekly had reported that Jim had gone to his and Meghan's home to pick up some clothes while she was out with the kids and got into a confrontation with her mother, who called 911 on him. The outlet said the cops ultimately told her she was the one who needed to leave.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1091274/jim-edmonds-officially-moves-out-after-calling-police-on-meghan-king-edmonds

• Love 4
On 11/8/2019 at 6:18 PM, MajorNelson said:

I can't say what condition she was in, but for sure he is building a trail so he can use this later.

Or since it appears the police found her fully capable of taking care of the children if he continues down that path she can use it against him for harassment. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Much as I lurve her headscarf of justice, this bitch lost me when she made another woman's cancer into her own introductory storyline.  That makes her almost as low as Vicky, the cancer scamming c***.

She agreed to film for the show and didn’t appear to have an issue with Meghan talking about it so I don’t really see the similarity 

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

She agreed to film for the show and didn’t appear to have an issue with Meghan talking about it so I don’t really see the similarity 

One is dying of cancer, the other is not.    I see a HUUGE problem with this. And I am/was repulsed.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Or since it appears the police found her fully capable of taking care of the children if he continues down that path she can use it against him for harassment. 

Not so sure about that.  I doubt the police report will say "fully capable."  Against her, It will probably say she admitted to having drinks and not coming home at the scheduled time.  As to the safety of the children and the care Meghan might might provide we don't know if she called in some emergency nanny to provide the care.

• Love 2

The reports about the incident seem extremely one sided (from Meghan's camp) and nonsensical. I wonder if Jim's team plans to respond. I think he's an asshole and was wasting everyone's time calling the police but I doubt he did it just because she had a couple glasses of wine. There must have been some other petty reason he called them. If he was just concerned about the children's safety it would have made more sense for him to call child protective services (CPS). The report from Meghan's PR team doesn't make sense. Her mother calling the police on him sounded stupid and petty but at least I understood her very poor reasoning. I don't know if Meghan was tipsy (but not impaired enough to warrant removal of the children) and Jim wanted revenge for her mother calling the police on him, or if they had a big argument that got out of hand and Jim was scared she was going to call the police so he called them first instead of doing the smart/mature thing and leaving, or what but there is a missing piece to this story. This is going to be a super messy divorce and custody battle. I feel so sorry for all of his children, but especially his three children with Meghan. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, glowbug said:

There must have been some other petty reason he called them. If he was just concerned about the children's safety it would have made more sense for him to call child protective services (CPS).

I think the petty reason was that Meghan was out living her life and not sitting home crying her eyes out over him.  Jim wanted to put Meghan in her place and remind her that HE was the person in control of her life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
On 11/10/2019 at 5:55 AM, Higgins said:

I think there is something wrong with Meghan. Jim is a pig for sure. I'm just going to say that I think Meghan is exaggerating Hart's condition for attention. That's just my take.

I hope she’s exaggerating Hart’s condition, sweet little guy.

• Love 5

People really seem to criticize Megan. She has her problems, but I think she has been dealing with an awful lot. We didn't know about the divorce but I think There has been enough acrimony over the years. I think in some way she knew this was going to happen. Jim seems like a total douche. And I wouldn't be surprised that he divorced her because of the children and because of the one child being handicapped.  Many marriages end when a severe problem comes up.  She's obviously been stressing over having children getting pregnant and on hormones;  Moved across the country twice;  She has 3 baby/toddlers;  She had Jim's  Teenage daughter living with them ( And that girl might be somewhat bratty);  She had jimbo in-and-out of town all the time and gone for periods;  I don't think he gives her any kind of support moral or otherwise;  She learned of the sexting;  She then finds out he's taking the young nanny to games and goodness knows what else... And I don't think goodness has anything to do with it.  (To quote Mae West.)  Anyway I tend to give her a little break. I'm not Megan. I don't know Megan. I have never seen Megan.

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, antfitz said:

People really seem to criticize Megan. She has her problems, but I think she has been dealing with an awful lot. We didn't know about the divorce but I think There has been enough acrimony over the years. I think in some way she knew this was going to happen. Jim seems like a total douche. And I wouldn't be surprised that he divorced her because of the children and because of the one child being handicapped.  Many marriages end when a severe problem comes up.  She's obviously been stressing over having children getting pregnant and on hormones;  Moved across the country twice;  She has 3 baby/toddlers;  She had Jim's  Teenage daughter living with them ( And that girl might be somewhat bratty);  She had jimbo in-and-out of town all the time and gone for periods;  I don't think he gives her any kind of support moral or otherwise;  She learned of the sexting;  She then finds out he's taking the young nanny to games and goodness knows what else... And I don't think goodness has anything to do with it.  (To quote Mae West.)  Anyway I tend to give her a little break. I'm not Megan. I don't know Megan. I have never seen Megan.

Not really criticizing Megan, but what a gift to be given video taped evidence that he’s just not that into you!? So easy for us to see what happens with other people, looking in from the outside. But had I seen what WE saw upon rewatch, I may have reconsidered having another (or twins!) with this cheating sack of shit! He was nt interested in having more kids, he said it 1000 times but she wouldn’t stop. 

Just an observation. Throwing in a kid or three most likely isn’t going to save your already failing marriage. Too bad soooo many people make this mistake, and the kids are the ones who suffer. 

• Love 10
On 11/16/2019 at 7:07 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Wasn't her logic that Jim didn't have sons, and they had boy embryos?

Exactly. She wanted to give him a son ????? What kind of logic is that?

Well, the custody agreement has been settled at 50/50.  I wonder if they split the nannies 50/50 as well, or do they each have 4 nannies and an au pair, a total of 10 extra hands for 3 kids.

It takes a village I suppose. 

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Well, the custody agreement has been settled at 50/50.  I wonder if they split the nannies 50/50 as well, or do they each have 4 nannies and an au pair, a total of 10 extra hands for 3 kids.

One thing I like about MO, I moved here 8 months ago, is they do 50/50 custody really well. In CA I never really heard about those arrangements, but here it seems the norm. 

It would probably be ideal to share nannies, but given how big of a turd Jim is with women, I wonder if Meghan will want that. Even if they aren't married.

• Love 3

It would probably be ideal to share nannies, but given how big of a turd Jim is with women, I wonder if Meghan will want that. Even if they aren't married.

It could be awkward for Meghan to have her kids' nanny suddenly become their stepmom.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 11/16/2019 at 4:07 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Wasn't her logic that Jim didn't have sons,

Well he has one now. Does anyone know the specific medical condition the baby boy has been diagnosed with? 

Edited by chenoa333
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Well he has one now. Does anyone know the specific medical condition the baby boy has been diagnosed with? 

Meghan has reported that Hart has been diagnosed with "minor Periventricular Leukomalacia on both sides of his brain". 

He has three sons now. That is what I meant about Meghan's logic about wanting to give Jim a son (like it was her very unique special gift to him) when in fact he already had a son. In saying this, she discounted his first son Landon, which in my opinion contradicts everything she ever said about loving her stepkids as much as she could love her own. 

According to reports, Meghan is not happy about the 50/50 custody agreement. I suppose that this means that she will not be receiving any child support. 

I wonder if she will be able to remember her own words about being a stepmom ( "I wish that my stepkids had come out of me" and "It's hard not to be able to make decisions for them like healthcare or school since I feel so strongly involved in their lives")  when Jim's next wife starts glowing about being a stepmom to Aspen and the twins.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Jimbo, being the asshole that he is, wanted sons so he could continue his baseball legacy. It was discussed in the past, but he wasn’t thrilled to have so many girls; he has one son and I suppose he’s not an athlete? Or, maybe he is, but won’t make it into the majors. I may be misremembering, but when they were transferring embryos, they had to decide which two to transfer. The female embryos were stronger but they opted to transfer one male embryo (which wasn’t as good quality) in the hopes of having a boy- but that one didn’t make it, ultimately. There was a lot of emphasis on this jerk wanting a boy. 

6 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

One thing I like about MO, I moved here 8 months ago, is they do 50/50 custody really well. In CA I never really heard about those arrangements, but here it seems the norm. 

I’m surprised to read this, 50/50 custody is extremely common here in CA; in fact, I seldomly hear otherwise.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Jimbo, being the asshole that he is, wanted sons so he could continue his baseball legacy

According to Meghan:

"When Aspen was only a few months old Jimmy and I knew we wanted to add another baby to the mix. Yes, Aspen has half-siblings but we wanted her to be able to share in the joy of waking up to a sibling every day of her life.  Plus her half-siblings are completely enamored by Aspen and they LOVED the idea of expanding our family even more.

We began the IVF process over the summer.  We started from scratch because we really wanted to have a boy (Jimmy has a total of five girls and one boy) and we only had two frozen female embryos.  This was a difficult decision for us.  Jimmy was adamant he didn’t care about the sex of the baby, he just didn’t want me to have to again endure the emotional rollercoaster that comes with IVF."

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

According to Meghan:

"When Aspen was only a few months old Jimmy and I knew we wanted to add another baby to the mix. Yes, Aspen has half-siblings but we wanted her to be able to share in the joy of waking up to a sibling every day of her life.  Plus her half-siblings are completely enamored by Aspen and they LOVED the idea of expanding our family even more.

We began the IVF process over the summer.  We started from scratch because we really wanted to have a boy (Jimmy has a total of five girls and one boy) and we only had two frozen female embryos.  This was a difficult decision for us.  Jimmy was adamant he didn’t care about the sex of the baby, he just didn’t want me to have to again endure the emotional rollercoaster that comes with IVF."

So she’s saying she wanted a boy?  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

According to Meghan:

She contradicts herself- they started from scratch because they wanted a boy...followed by Jim “didn’t care”.

If he truly didn’t care, why not try w the healthy embryos they already had? It’s not all Megan. He wanted boys and she wanted to “give him” boys so she could hang onto him (obviously didn’t work)

Anyway, what I was recalling was from their first go around w IVF while on the show.

• Love 2
Just now, heatherchandler said:

So she’s saying she wanted a boy?  

She stated that she wanted to "give Jimmy a boy". I remember this really bothered me because I knew that he already had a boy. Her statement was just "off" because it sounded like she wanted to give him something that he didn't have. Hurtful to Landon.

1 minute ago, DeeplyShallow said:

She contradicts herself- they started from scratch because they wanted a boy...followed by Jim “didn’t care”.

If he truly didn’t care, why not try w the healthy embryos they already had? It’s not all Megan. He wanted boys and she wanted to “give him” boys so she could hang onto him (obviously didn’t work)

Anyway, what I was recalling was from their first go around w IVF while on the show.

I'm just going by what Meghan is quoted as saying. I never heard Jim make any comments about wishing to have another boy. If you heard him say that he wished for Meghan to have a boy, I stand corrected.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Jimbo, being the asshole that he is, wanted sons so he could continue his baseball legacy. It was discussed in the past, but he wasn’t thrilled to have so many girls; he has one son and I suppose he’s not an athlete? Or, maybe he is, but won’t make it into the majors. I may be misremembering, but when they were transferring embryos, they had to decide which two to transfer. The female embryos were stronger but they opted to transfer one male embryo (which wasn’t as good quality) in the hopes of having a boy- but that one didn’t make it, ultimately. There was a lot of emphasis on this jerk wanting a boy. 

I’m surprised to read this, 50/50 custody is extremely common here in CA; in fact, I seldomly hear otherwise.

Huh. I guess in retrospect all my close friends with kids in CA have stayed married. But when I was a kid that was not the norm at all.