Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan King Edmonds: Third Wife's a Charm

• Start Topic

I've always felt we never saw the full Meghan, yet I felt she was extremely needy.

She and Jim are the same.  They are about 65% on the morality spectrum.   The remaining 35% is all "I" from both of them.

Let future buyers beware on both sides.

Edited by Jextella
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
39 minutes ago, Jextella said:

I've always felt we never saw the full Meghan, but I always felt she was extremely need.

She and Jim are the same.  They are about 65% on the morality spectrum.   The remaining 35% is all "I" from both of them.

Yeah, I'd probably reverse those numbers; 35% morality, 65%(+) Ego, but ymmv.

• Love 11

I thought Meghan always came off as immature, very needy and a bit narcissistic. I don't think Jim is a saint at all but she seems to thrive on attention of being a victim and the wife of a local hero. It was his third marriage, her second, she's not a lamb he tortured. 

Edited by LemonSoda
Add more
  • Love 14
7 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

I wouldn’t believe a word out of Jim Edmonds mouth.  

Firstly, Jim is responsible for giving Jim a bad reputation, on/off Bravo.  Knowing people in St Louis suburbs, he already had a reputation as a womanizer, and the sexting with the baseball groupie woman is just one example, during his 3rd marriage.  Second, he came off as a jerk on the show, similar to David and Shane.  He talked to Meghan like a dismissive @ss and displayed a smug attitude anytime he was on the screen. Third, he cheated on all his wives.  That makes him a douche-canoe.  She was dumb to marry him and to think it wouldn’t happen to her as well.

I find it hard to believe the nanny is just a friend.  Meghan was home when he took Carly to the game and certainly not happy about it.  How did she go from loving the nanny to being upset if it was innocent and there was nothing going on?  There were also several posts on Jim’s Instagram with him/her, for example, working out with Carly at the gym.  How many men take their nannies, 30 years younger than themselves, to games and the gym?  That seems a bit odd don’t you think?!  On other Bravo FB pages, social media posts and magazines, several people who followed both Jim and Meghan took screenshots of said posts. I don’t follow either of them but many out there do and thus all this dirt has has been uncovered. It took me all of an hour to find this information.

According to Heather Dubrow, who is friends with both wife #2 Allison and Meghan King Edmonds, she seemed to believe, at the time Meghan came on the show, that Allison had long been separated from Jim when Jim met Meghan.  She was friends with both wives at the same time and gave us no indication that Meghan was at fault in the demise of the marriage between Jim and Allison.

This is a bad situation for all parties involved, but the common denominator and guilty party is Jim.

This is a well-thought-out post and I agree with everything you said.

• Love 9
On 10/27/2019 at 8:43 PM, albarino said:

I've liked Meghan and I hope she comes back to the show.  She has three small children, one with special needs, so she will need a lot of support in the future. She will obviously have trust issues going forward.

Jim did himself zero favors being on this show.

She should have had trust issues from the time she met him. Two marriages, two families shattered previously. She made the choice to marry this man and have children with him. I can't help but think that she was warned. Her own family and friends must have pointed out the red flags. How could they not? What on earth made her think that she was the special snowflake that would make an honest man out of a serial cheater?

We all saw what a piece of 💩 he was on the show even before she went through those efforts to bring three innocent babies into this mess. She threatened to leave him if he didn't unfreeze his sperm. What was she thinking? If you want children, why marry an older guy who's had a vasectemy? 

She got herself an ex baseball guy. She was proud to be his third wife and made snide, nasty remarks about his ex wife. She put herself in the spotlight by participating in a reality show. It was all Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. 

He cheated on her with the baseball madam, and Meghan was so arrogant and smug because the woman wasn't attractive. Sheesh.

She was recently bragging and so thrilled (even after the nasty nude texting business) to show off her giant new house with the huge closets. She wanted everyone to see her fantastic life.

I feel for her having struggles ahead with Hart, but I know many moms who endure those struggles alone, without four nannies to assist.

I don't for a second see her as a victim. Jim did himself no favours being on the show, but neither did Meghan. He showed off his jerky self, and we saw how desperate she was to pretend she had this fairy tale life, and to prove she was going to make a better life with her Jimmy than his bitter, unhappy ex wife. 

I don't think that she could or should come back to the show. She needs to focus on her kids and try to make a half decent life for them after all of this crap is finished playing out in public.

Jim is certainly a shithead, but Meghan needs to acknowledge that he was a shithead long before they met and she married him anyway. It's very telling that Jim is the one who filed for divorce. I don't believe that Meghan would ever have divorced him. She would not have wanted to give up that lifestyle. Now she has no choice.

Who's the unhappy bitter ex wife now?

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 1
  • Love 23

This is a bad situation for all parties involved, but the common denominator and guilty party is Jim.

I wonder if he has started looking for wife #4 to cheat on...

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I was never a Meghan fan when she was on the show, but, she didn't deserve this treatment.  You can't wrap Jim up in anyway to disguise what he is.  She was foolish for having faith in the man and having multiple children with him, but, there's no excuse for his conduct. (I'm referring to what HE admits to.)  He took vows and it's on him to live up to them.  I hope he has enough money to provide. 

• Love 9
On 10/28/2019 at 1:18 PM, IKnowRight said:

That makes him a douche-canoe.

All of that makes him a douche cruise ship.

And Meghan, I am not really all that sympathetic towards the outcome of her marrying Jim and being totally blindsided by "discovering" she married a loser of multiple facets.

They all deserve each other. EXCEPT, the unfortunate children of Jim and all of his wives. 

• Love 9
22 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

That article is interesting. I'd say she's a bit of a daddy's girl who can't see both sides, but I'd also say that Meghan does come across as a narcissist who likes to create drama. I think both views can exist in the same space.

Takes two to tango in all thngs involving two people.  

• Love 4

https://people.com/tv/meghan-king-edmonds-breaks-silence-husband-jim-affair-2/

”Out of respect for my children and my family, I find it unnecessary to go into all the gritty details. What I will say is that, in the wake of the sexting situation, my husband was drinking and partying with much younger women, including several of our babysitters, and I found this galavanting inappropriate, immature, and downright odd,” she wrote.

“While I initially wrote it off because during several of these outings, his 22-year-old daughter was present, given his previous indiscretions, I was uncomfortable,” she continued. “Even more so when he started lying about where he was going or who he was going with—and deleting entire text conversations on his phone with several of these young women. (For the record, after the sexting affair he had agreed with our therapist that he would be totally transparent and never delete messages or conversations and he would also keep his location available on his phone.)”

King Edmonds then references a widely circulated photo of her husband and the nanny attending a hockey game together.

“And when I learned of a particular outing with a babysitter, this time, to a hockey game, that Jim repeatedly lied about, I asked him to include me on all future texts with this sitter but he said, ‘No.’ Another major red flag,” she said.  “To be clear, I don’t know if Jim slept with our babysitter or whether they were just being exceedingly inappropriate by hanging out socially without either of them telling me (and Jim expressly lying to me about it). I’ve gone back and forth with my thoughts for a couple days but as I write this, I don’t think he did.  But I still don’t understand why he’d lie.  And why would she lie?”

• Love 5

Even though Meghan made a really bad choice in husbands (I did that the first time...) I had fully sympathy for her through this until she said those horrible things about other women - Some of it may have been defensive but no, it was nasty and many of you saw that before I did

• Love 7
On 10/28/2019 at 4:51 PM, Jextella said:

I've always felt we never saw the full Meghan, yet I felt she was extremely needy.

I thought we did see the full Meghan! I will never forget how, after Vicki's mother died, Meghan dragged her step-daughter Hayley onto the beach to film a scene where she basically said, "Seeing how Vicki's mother died reminded me that your mother will soon die of cancer!" It was shockingly tacky and self-involved. It was clear to me that she was using this young woman's tragedy as her own story-line on a reality show. That told me everything I needed to know about her.

• Useful 3
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I thought we did see the full Meghan! I will never forget how, after Vicki's mother died, Meghan dragged her step-daughter Hayley onto the beach to film a scene where she basically said, "Seeing how Vicki's mother died reminded me that your mother will soon die of cancer!" It was shockingly tacky and self-involved. It was clear to me that she was using this young woman's tragedy as her own story-line on a reality show. That told me everything I needed to know about her.

OMG.  You are right!  I forgot about that.  Meghan was super ugly during that time!

• Love 9
On 7/6/2019 at 12:57 PM, chenoa333 said:

I have a question for my PT people. I know Jimbo had a vasectomy. Did he agree to donate/ freeze his sperm for future babies with Meghan?

If so, then why bother having a vasectomy? Why doesn't a pharmaceutical company come up with a birth control pill for men? 

In drug trials for a male hormonal birth control pill, so many men dropped out due to side effects that the drug never passed trials. Men couldn’t briefly handle what women have been putting up with for decades. 

On 7/17/2019 at 10:18 AM, Jextella said:

It makes me angry that Meghan had to fight to see various doctors.  Good for her for having waged the battle! 

I like Meghan.  She was a little boring on the show, but as a human, she's good, and she'll be a good mom - with our without a philandering partner.

The worst part is that even people with wealth have to fight. How are the rest of us supposed to get treatment?

• Love 6

I was always on the fence with Meghan and still am to this day.  I have empathy for her for what she is going thru with her son.  I've never been able to forget how she behaved in her first season.  We credit her for uncovering the cancer scam (although I think that was completely producer driven), but at the end of the day, the shit was none of her business.  I hated how she treated Shannon, who was clearly in a horrible spot after David's adultery disclosure.  I always felt that she latched on to his first wife's cancer for a storyline and to make herself look saintly.  She used Jim's daughter to further that storyline.  

Given Meghan's behavior in first season, I can't help but think she is the last person you'd want on the other side of a divorce.....especially if she feels she's been done dirty.

Jim is a complete dirtbag for the texting (but come on, it definitely went beyond texting), but she's an idiot for sticking with him.  

A few weeks ago when Meghan showed off the house, complete with bowling alley, I couldn't help but think that this girl has learned nothing over the past few months.  

I feel for those three babies....not sure how much I feel for Meghan at this point.  

• Love 15

https://people.com/tv/jim-edmonds-speaks-out-meghan-king-edmonds-marriage-nanny-rumor/

“It saddens me tremendously that my wife is hurt,” he said. “After having a few days to digest the situation, I realize that something that occurred in a split second spiraled out of control with no way to stop it. We were both separately surprised to find out that the media had received details of our private situation without our knowledge.”

“We both carry an extremely large load and most of our issues could have been worked out if we had more more time for us,” he said. “With our busy careers and the addition of our son’s medical needs, we were lacking quality time together.” (Their son, Hart, has been diagnosed with a form of irreversible brain damage.)

Edmonds said he would be “removing” himself and his family “from this unnecessary publicity.”

“I have way too much love for my wife and kids for this to happen and it’s time for us to get back to the private life we used to live,” he said. “Meghan is a truly special woman who my kids are so fortunate to have as their mother. Hoping for some peace, normalcy, and the ability to move forward in a healthy, happy direction for every single person involved.”

“I love my family and will make it right again,” he vowed.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, nexxie said:

“I have way too much love for my wife and kids for this to happen and it’s time for us to get back to the private life we used to live,” he said. “Meghan is a truly special woman who my kids are so fortunate to have as their mother. Hoping for some peace, normalcy, and the ability to move forward in a healthy, happy direction for every single person involved.”

“I love my family and will make it right again,” he vowed.

Spoken like a divorce attorney attempting to mitigate future settlement damage.

I got nuttin' but side eye for ya Jimmy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
36 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

“Meghan is a truly special woman who my kids are so fortunate to have as their mother. Hoping for some peace, normalcy, and the ability to move forward in a healthy, happy direction for every single person involved.”

I have only been married once, never divorced, but I have zero idea what Jim really means. Ignore the dick pics?   Ignore me taking the nanny to a hockey game (instead of you)? What?

• Love 11
9 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

I was always on the fence with Meghan and still am to this day.  I have empathy for her for what she is going thru with her son.  I've never been able to forget how she behaved in her first season.  We credit her for uncovering the cancer scam (although I think that was completely producer driven), but at the end of the day, the shit was none of her business.  I hated how she treated Shannon, who was clearly in a horrible spot after David's adultery disclosure.  I always felt that she latched on to his first wife's cancer for a storyline and to make herself look saintly.  She used Jim's daughter to further that storyline.  

Given Meghan's behavior in first season, I can't help but think she is the last person you'd want on the other side of a divorce.....especially if she feels she's been done dirty.

Jim is a complete dirtbag for the texting (but come on, it definitely went beyond texting), but she's an idiot for sticking with him.  

A few weeks ago when Meghan showed off the house, complete with bowling alley, I couldn't help but think that this girl has learned nothing over the past few months.  

I feel for those three babies....not sure how much I feel for Meghan at this point.  

My thoughts exactly. People rooted for her because, yes, Brooks didn't have cancer, but it doesn't change the fact that her behavior was shockingly invasive. And her justification for it was Leeanne's cancer. Her husband's ex-wife's cancer. That was the flag she was waving as she called Brooks' ex-girlfriends and doctors. So, so gross.

And I'll throw in another startling Meghan moment: she learns that the entire rest of the cast has been a major car accident - an ATV that literally flipped over - and she doesn't feel compelled to tell Shannon about this first thing when they meet. Instead, she happily reports her pregnancy news. Only hours later does she break the news. And you could see Shannon's total shock. I really felt like I was watching a sociopath at that point.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

My thoughts exactly. People rooted for her because, yes, Brooks didn't have cancer, but it doesn't change the fact that her behavior was shockingly invasive. And her justification for it was Leeanne's cancer. Her husband's ex-wife's cancer. That was the flag she was waving as she called Brooks' ex-girlfriends and doctors. So, so gross.

And I'll throw in another startling Meghan moment: she learns that the entire rest of the cast has been a major car accident - an ATV that literally flipped over - and she doesn't feel compelled to tell Shannon about this first thing when they meet. Instead, she happily reports her pregnancy news. Only hours later does she break the news. And you could see Shannon's total shock. I really felt like I was watching a sociopath at that point.

I think that Meghan is very calculating and manipulative. Her affect was quite flat. There are several stories of her invasive behaviour, involving other people besides Brooks. Jim's ex wife, the threatening phone calls (which she denied) to the baseball "madam".  There were also reports of her not being very nice to Jim's children, calling them "needy". She wasn't as nice a stepmom as she would have the public believe. The whole Leann cancer storyline was just to get herself to Orange County. She completely exploited a dying woman and her daughter.

She likes to make believe for the camera, but  I see her as a very insecure, controlling, egocentric young woman. Jim is a shitheel husband but I can see her being a psycho bitch wife. 

I remember when she and Jim walked into that party, and she starts waving, and he said, "you're waving at nobody".  What a dumbass. 

Now she is saying that she doesn't believe that Jim slept with the nanny. I guess she changed her story once she heard from a lawyer. 

Storm.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 10/29/2019 at 5:05 PM, nexxie said:

https://people.com/tv/meghan-king-edmonds-breaks-silence-husband-jim-affair-2/

”Out of respect for my children and my family, I find it unnecessary to go into all the gritty details. What I will say is that, in the wake of the sexting situation, my husband was drinking and partying with much younger women, including several of our babysitters, and I found this galavanting inappropriate, immature, and downright odd,” she wrote.

“While I initially wrote it off because during several of these outings, his 22-year-old daughter was present, given his previous indiscretions, I was uncomfortable,” she continued. “Even more so when he started lying about where he was going or who he was going with—and deleting entire text conversations on his phone with several of these young women. (For the record, after the sexting affair he had agreed with our therapist that he would be totally transparent and never delete messages or conversations and he would also keep his location available on his phone.)”

King Edmonds then references a widely circulated photo of her husband and the nanny attending a hockey game together.

“And when I learned of a particular outing with a babysitter, this time, to a hockey game, that Jim repeatedly lied about, I asked him to include me on all future texts with this sitter but he said, ‘No.’ Another major red flag,” she said.  “To be clear, I don’t know if Jim slept with our babysitter or whether they were just being exceedingly inappropriate by hanging out socially without either of them telling me (and Jim expressly lying to me about it). I’ve gone back and forth with my thoughts for a couple days but as I write this, I don’t think he did.  But I still don’t understand why he’d lie.  And why would she lie?”

I dunno Meghan! Duh!

Your house is a family home with one child who is special needs.

Why are you turning your home into a Sorority House?

Hiring 20-something Nannies that look just like you....? 🤣

Seems like you are hiring friends for you and your kids.

Do not be surprise if Jim  wants to be friends with the nannies, too! 

Writing gushing  reviews of your nannies on your social media, too!

Are you surprise you piqued your husband’s interest on the young nannies?

You gotta use your common sense and keep things.....Professional......Meghan!!!!

It is like a babysitter theme Single White Female..saga!

YEAh!  Next time install those NANNY cams!  

• Love 3

I've never liked Meghan or Jim. The two of them deserved each other. Their children together and his children with his first two wives didn't deserve either one of them. I was disgusted by her behavior during her first season, as were most people until they found out that Brooks didn't really have cancer. I, like @PhilMarlowe2, didn't think the fact that she was right about Brooks excused her inappropriate behavior. He was obviously the more disgusting of the two for lying about having cancer but it didn't make what she did right. What would have happened if it turned out he actually did have cancer? She didn't know that he didn't when she began calling his exes and doctors offices. Add to that her treatment of Shannon, which I think was on Heather's behalf and not because of anything Shannon had done to her, and how she made Leanne's cancer all about herself, it didn't paint a pretty picture. Her exploitation of her sixteen year old stepdaughter, who was dealing with a terminally ill parent (likely the parent who was there for her growing up since her father was traveling for work and likely distracted by other women), was disgusting too. She always struck me a narcissistic and just a terrible person.

All of this is not to say she deserved to be cheated on. No one deserves that. And I truly did wonder if maybe I misjudged her after reading her "I'm sad" blog post, but then her subsequent statements regarding Jim's infidelity and the other woman proved that the original blog post was written by someone other than Meghan. The person who wrote the "I'm sad" post didn't say or write the other things that Meghan has said or written. I also think the latest statement where she says Jim probably didn't sleep with the nanny was also written by the same person who wrote the "I'm sad" blog post. I don't have a problem with her not giving Jim the benefit of the doubt or being suspicious of every interaction he has with another woman (especially if he did lie to her about it), but to accuse the nanny in public without proof (even she admitted she isn't sure that there was anything sexual between them and at this point doesn't think anything happened) is terrible because she's damaging the nanny's reputation in a public forum without proof. 

I disagree with the above poster who said that because Meghan turned on the nanny something must be going on between her and Jim. Once you've been cheated on, even innocent interactions, or interactions that once wouldn't have bothered you, would naturally seem suspicious. If what Meghan says is true and that Jim lied about being with the nanny that either points to his guilt or points to him not wanting to be in trouble with Meghan, who probably didn't want him out with their nanny and would probably given him a hard time about it (understandably). Either way he's an asshole but it doesn't mean he's sleeping with the nanny. I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt, I'm giving it to the nanny, who has denied that there was a sexual relationship and who I have no reason to believe would sleep with Jim. If there is proof out there and it comes to light then fine but I won't condemn her before then.

I'll end with my sorrow for the children involved in this mess. Neither of the parents should be disparaging the other parent in a public forum because the children, when they are old enough, will be able to see/hear/read about it. As someone who has been caught in the middle of a custody battle in my professional life, I have seen how damaging it is for children to hear one parent talking negatively about the other or both parents talking negatively about each other. I don't care how wronged you are by your partner, if you have children with them then you need to refrain from saying anything negative about them in front of the children or in a place where the children could some day see it. Tell your friends and family when the children aren't around, tell your therapist in a private therapy session, vent in your private diary, but do not speak negatively about them on social media or to the press. Period.

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 11

Meghan reminds me of Katherine from Southern Charm a bit.  We empathize with the treatment they receive from the dirt bags they choose to become involved with, but that doesn't change the fact that both Meghan and Katherine are both narcissistic pains in the ass.  And I emphasize "choose" because both Jim Edmonds and Thomas Ravenel had reputations that preceded them.....for some reason both Katherine and Meghan thought they were going to be the exception.  

• Love 16
38 minutes ago, NewGranny said:

If Jim and Megan stay together, it is going to be pretty awkward with what the ex wife and Jim's daughter said about Megan on Instagram.

I don't think that anyone was really surprised to hear their opinions about Meghan. Haley has been on the outs with Meghan for a long time, and Meghan said some nasty things about Allison so touche. I realize that they announced that they are happy about the divorce, but hey, it's just a bit early. Just a matter of time before their dreams come true. LOL.

If Jim and Meghan do stay together it's going to be even more awkward with what Jim and Meghan said publicly about each other.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I don't think that anyone was really surprised to hear their opinions about Meghan. Haley has been on the outs with Meghan for a long time, and Meghan said some nasty things about Allison so touche. I realize that they announced that they are happy about the divorce, but hey, it's just a bit early. Just a matter of time before their dreams come true. LOL.

If Jim and Meghan do stay together it's going to be even more awkward with what Jim and Meghan said publicly about each other.

I didn't know about Meghan and Haley being on the outs.  But yep, I agree that if they stay together that it is really just a matter of time.  And lets be honest, this marriage was never going to work long term to begin with.

I do believe that Meghan will basically "forget" things that Jim has said because even though I don't have a bad opinion of her, I do think that she really loves her lifestyle. 

• Love 3

I lived in Milwaukee when Jim was playing for the Brewers and I can tell from first hand knowledge that he was the biggest pig with women.  We would hang out at a certain bar and he was there frequently, picking up sweet young things and disappearing with them after a while.  We had season tickets to the Brewers and sat in the second row just to the right of home plate.  Jim would scan the crowd, and if he saw a target, he would write a note and give it to the batboy to deliver to the girl——and this wasn’t a one time thing.  He was known all over town to be woman hunter.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

I lived in Milwaukee when Jim was playing for the Brewers and I can tell from first hand knowledge that he was the biggest pig with women.  We would hang out at a certain bar and he was there frequently, picking up sweet young things and disappearing with them after a while.  We had season tickets to the Brewers and sat in the second row just to the right of home plate.  Jim would scan the crowd, and if he saw a target, he would write a note and give it to the batboy to deliver to the girl——and this wasn’t a one time thing.  He was known all over town to be woman hunter.  

There is no way that Meghan didn't know this. She cannot play victim. Why would she marry a man that had this reputation, then purposely have three babies? 

The only real victims in this situation are Aspen, Hayes and Hart. It's just awful that Meghan is trying to play the "poor me" card. 

I see from Instagram that Jim is trying to fast track moving into the new house. Guess he needs a new place to stay ASAP. Looks like he will have all of those big beautiful closets that Meghan was bragging about on her Instagram all to himself. 

• Love 7
On 8/1/2015 at 12:07 AM, Should Be Working said:

Well, that's one way to look at it. But one could just as easily explain that Meghan, like a lot of us, simply grieves quite differently than is customarily expected (like Scott Peterson after his wife disappeared; whoops bad example). I'm sure she was so shaken by Leeann's iminent and actual passing (as expected as it was) that she just went a little bit nutso, dyed her hair pink, laughed it up with Andy and company on WWHL, and scarfed down a lot of greasy cheeseburgers to show all her haters than she too can chew food voraciously. Yeah, a bit crazy perhaps. But I'm sure she'll soon snap out of this grief-induced fugue state and return to being the energetic, hardworking, self-confident, and very devoted housewife who just happens to pick fights with older RHOC castmates and for some odd reason comes across on camera as this anthropomorphic fusion of an elf princess and a praying mantis with a giraffe-like neck who is totally self-absorbed with herself and without empathy for others and obviously a bit sociopathic but still doing her best to act warm and charming with real human emotions and body movements but failing miserably at the attempt. Give her a frickin' break, I say.

I'm a Saint louisan, but I believe Jim is the cold one. Believe he is manipulating and a douche.  (BTW, I am not Megan king, I am not any relative of hers, and I have never seen her or met her.)  And I think he is also like all the other pro ballers, a cheater,  and he figures he's God's gift.  I also think Megan has been trying to keep all these balls in the air. She's trying to hold a marriage together,  She moved twice across the country, she  Was pregnant twice, and she's trying to raise 3 toddlers alone... Because I don't think hes much of a help. Yes I know she has for nannies or whatever, but that is not REAL or emotional support.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, antfitz said:

Yes I know she has for nannies or whatever, but that is not REAL or emotional support.

Four nannies and an au pair. 

It appears as if she has a very loving supportive family. I think she is very close with her mom and sister. Hopefully they are keeping their "I told you so" to themselves.

• Love 3
On 11/1/2019 at 10:17 AM, NewGranny said:

I do believe that Meghan will basically "forget" things that Jim has said because even though I don't have a bad opinion of her, I do think that she really loves her lifestyle. 

She loves her lifestyle, and Jim is rubbing it in (on instagram!!) that she will no longer have access to his money - wow!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jim-edmonds-shades-meghan-over-money-do-they-have-a-prenup/

Not backing down. Jim Edmonds threw shade at his estranged wife, Meghan King Edmonds, after a social media user said suggested the former Real Housewives of Orange County star will be taken care of financially after their split.

“Meghan will never have to worry about money!!!! Lol,” one of Jim’s follower’s commented on his Instagram post about their split.

The 49-year-old former St. Louis Cardinals player quipped back, “Yes she will.”

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

She loves her lifestyle, and Jim is rubbing it in (on instagram!!) that she will no longer have access to his money - wow!

That article Is from before he backtracked with sort of an apology post.

• Love 2

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/05/meghan-king-edmonds-slams-husband-jim-im-sick-of-the-abuse/

“Meghan King Edmonds is taking a stand against husband Jim Edmonds amid their messy divorce, in which the MLB star has been accused of having an inappropriate relationship with one of their children’s nannies.

The former “Real Housewives of Orange County”star spoke out Monday, saying she feels Jim, 49, is continuing a pattern of abuse by speaking for her in the press.

“I have to say that when he gave the ‘nice’ interview a few days ago, he was completely speaking for me,” Meghan, 35, told Us Weekly. “At that time, I had not exchanged one text message with him and I have still not spoken to him on the phone.”

(snip)

“I have endured prolific controlling by Jim and it isn’t slowing down,” Meghan told Us. “I’m sick of the abuse and I won’t engage anymore — and I don’t have to.””

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, nexxie said:

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/05/meghan-king-edmonds-slams-husband-jim-im-sick-of-the-abuse/

(snip)

“I have endured prolific controlling by Jim and it isn’t slowing down,” Meghan told Us. “I’m sick of the abuse and I won’t engage anymore — and I don’t have to.””

What the hell is "prolific controlling?"  Both words are adjectives.  I think I know what she is trying to say, but by trying so hard to look intelligent by pulling out the $10 words, she looks really unintelligent when misusing them.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

What the hell is "prolific controlling?"  Both words are adjectives.  I think I know what she is trying to say, but by trying so hard to look intelligent by pulling out the $10 words, she looks really unintelligent when misusing them.

Looks like Jim is having an attorney write his comments, and Meghan is speaking for herself.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 10/31/2019 at 8:18 AM, AttackTurtle said:

Meghan reminds me of Katherine from Southern Charm a bit.  We empathize with the treatment they receive from the dirt bags they choose to become involved with, but that doesn't change the fact that both Meghan and Katherine are both narcissistic pains in the ass.  And I emphasize "choose" because both Jim Edmonds and Thomas Ravenel had reputations that preceded them.....for some reason both Katherine and Meghan thought they were going to be the exception.  

Well Katherine was what, 18/19 when they met and Meghan around 30? I give Katherine more of a pass, she might have been legal, but was still a child. Meghan had some experience under her belt, and supposedly that would grant some emotional maturity. 

• Love 11