Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan King Edmonds: Third Wife's a Charm

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, misschung said:

I have a hard time feeling sympathy for Megan in her blog post about being quarantined with the kids.  

https://www.meghankedmonds.com/diary-of-a-single-mom-in-quarantine-its-not-pretty/

So  do I. She has a live in nanny. She also chose to flee with the kids to LA, taking them away from their father. Jim is a dick but his kids don't know that and they are not able to see their daddy.  She is clearly punishing him for the Kortnie thing, but it's still not fair to the kids to be stuck in a tiny apartment without their dad, when they could be quarantined in Meghan's nice big house in Missouri with a great backyard to play in.

She made that choice and her kids are paying for it because she is vindictive and selfish.

I also feel sorry for the nanny. Must be weird to see Meghan crying the blues when she is likely the primary caregiver while Meghan carries on with her running, doing hair and makeup, selling shit and instagramming. Of course the nanny (Ashley) has signed a NDA so she can't comment on it.

• Love 10
52 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

https://www.meghankedmonds.com/diary-of-a-single-mom-in-quarantine-its-not-pretty/

So  do I. She has a live in nanny. She also chose to flee with the kids to LA, taking them away from their father. Jim is a dick but his kids don't know that and they are not able to see their daddy.  She is clearly punishing him for the Kortnie thing, but it's still not fair to the kids to be stuck in a tiny apartment without their dad, when they could be quarantined in Meghan's nice big house in Missouri with a great backyard to play in.

She made that choice and her kids are paying for it because she is vindictive and selfish.

I also feel sorry for the nanny. Must be weird to see Meghan crying the blues when she is likely the primary caregiver while Meghan carries on with her running, doing hair and makeup, selling shit and instagramming. Of course the nanny (Ashley) has signed a NDA so she can't comment on it.

She needs to stop talking. Her whiney entitled rants are not as cute as she thinks they are.

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

She needs to stop talking. Her whiney entitled rants are not as cute as she thinks they are.

I think of the days when I was a single mom without any financial support from my jerk ex, but still managed to make him look like the good guy for the sake of my kids in order to let them believe that they had two parents that loved them. No "paid by my ex" nanny, no "paid by my ex" rent, just my own family to help out by being loving grandparents, aunts, uncles.  It paid off in the long run. 

Meghan made her selfish choices by marrying a guy that didn't want children, and then went to the ends of the earth to have his children. I believe she just wanted to be Mrs. Jim Edmonds, and to compete with his ex-wives. 

Not an ounce of sympathy for her.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I think of the days when I was a single mom without any financial support from my jerk ex, but still managed to make him look like the good guy for the sake of my kids in order to let them believe that they had two parents that loved them. No "paid by my ex" nanny, no "paid by my ex" rent, just my own family to help out by being loving grandparents, aunts, uncles.  It paid off in the long run. 

Meghan made her selfish choices by marrying a guy that didn't want children, and then went to the ends of the earth to have his children. I believe she just wanted to be Mrs. Jim Edmonds, and to compete with his ex-wives. 

Not an ounce of sympathy for her.

Right? I grew up with a single mom and although she had her moments of justifiable anger, she never punished me by withholding me fro my dad.  That was his choice, but anyway... 

There are so many people in the city I live in who are struggling in apartments with 3 kids, some without wifi, some who have been laid off.  And how weird to keep your nanny hostage during this situation?  Why not go to her mom's house? 

I do feel for the fact that she has a special needs child.  That has to be emotionally exhausting in and of itself. 

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, misschung said:

Right? I grew up with a single mom and although she had her moments of justifiable anger, she never punished me by withholding me fro my dad.  That was his choice, but anyway... 

There are so many people in the city I live in who are struggling in apartments with 3 kids, some without wifi, some who have been laid off.  And how weird to keep your nanny hostage during this situation?  Why not go to her mom's house? 

I do feel for the fact that she has a special needs child.  That has to be emotionally exhausting in and of itself. 

Yeah, I'm right in the middle of single momdom with a deadbeat ex in every way -just so much, and while I understand that everyone's pain is valid she's coming across almost like she's humble bragging. I want to kick her in the face.

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Yeah, I'm right in the middle of single momdom with a deadbeat ex in every way -just so much, and while I understand that everyone's pain is valid she's coming across almost like she's humble bragging. I want to kick her in the face.

This is what bothers me about Meghan. She is so out of touch with the real struggles of moms who don't have live in nannies and wealthy husbands who pay for those nannies and rent and probably everything else.

She expects people to feel sorry for her and her "Single Mom in Quarantine" story.

My job was working with families who had children with severe disabilities. They had access to no resources. They were on years long wait lists for speech therapy, behavioural therapy etc. I sat at kitchen tables with moms who had to lock themselves and their other children in their bedrooms because they were dealing with kids who were violent and would be physically aggressive and attack them. No dad in the picture, no live in nanny. They didn't complain. They just tearfully asked for a few hours of help.

Meghan can just F off with her sob story.

• Love 1
(edited)

Interesting that Meghan has had the kids in LA for over two months now without them seeing their dad. He was saying that she took them out there without him knowing about it and was upset. Three days ago she posts that "Diary of a Single Mom in Quarantine....and It's Not Pretty", complaining about how badly she is suffering trying to cope with her kids.

Now suddenly yesterday, kids are with Jim and his girlfriend in Missouri. How did that happen? Did Meghan's post backfire on her? Did Jim contact his lawyer after reading her blog saying that he's worried about the kids and Meghan was ordered to have the kids return to Missouri?

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, NewGranny said:

I just saw a story about how Megan has a new boyfriend.  Question, how do you date when you are supposedly quarantining with your 3 kids????

Instagram?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Instagram post that just popped up on my feed. Someone mentioned he's an upgrade, and that's for sure.

It's nice to see her happy. The guy looks amazing! Why did she keep the kids in LA away from their father until she needed them to be conveniently gone so she can carry on with Mountain Man?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

I've always wondered how "close" Meghan would have been to Jim's ex-wife LeAnne if LeAnne never had cancer. Meghan probably would've ignored her. 

Meghan seemed like she was using Leanne's terminal cancer diagnosis as a way to benefit herself. Her image. Meghan is disgusting. She has cute kids and seems like a good mom but other than that....she sucks.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5
On 1/31/2020 at 8:26 AM, Happy Camper said:

What happened to #CoolStepmom? Does she not realize that she is her own baggage?

“At the risk of sounding extremely hypocritical, I’m not really into dating a guy with kids,” she said. “I mean, I love kids, and I loved being a stepmom, but  … it’s just, like, a lot of baggage. And I hate to call kids baggage, but kids are a lifelong commitment, and you didn’t have any input into creating this child, and it’s just hard.”

Somewhere Vicki is screaming "I told you so at that reunion"!

Because they replayed that reunion today and well, Meghan changed her tune.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Poor Meghan with her sub zero fridge and noise cancelling headphones so she doesn't have to hear the twins in their locked bedroom and the cleaning lady who hasn't been there in 5 weeks. 

Is this what actually happens when the nanny has her day off? Oh, the horrible life of a "single mom."

meg.jpg

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Poor Meghan with her sub zero fridge and noise cancelling headphones so she doesn't have to hear the twins in their locked bedroom and the cleaning lady who hasn't been there in 5 weeks. 

Is this what actually happens when the nanny has her day off? Oh, the horrible life of a "single mom."

meg.jpg

Alicia Silverstone should play her in the bio pic.

• LOL 12
1 hour ago, misschung said:

I can't with her.  Maybe don't force three kids down your rubber-masked vile ex-husband's throat?  My God, Helen Keller could tell he was ready to jump ship before she could. 

He’s a grown ass man who had to sign over his sperm. Also, won’t surprise me one bit if he has kids with the next wife. 

• Love 13
On 11/8/2020 at 7:10 PM, biakbiak said:

He’s a grown ass man who had to sign over his sperm. Also, won’t surprise me one bit if he has kids with the next wife. 

100%, he's as responsible as she is.  But I can't believe that she couldn't see a pattern with him and think that perhaps his history didn't bode well for her and her new family.  But she probably thought it would be different that time.  Oh well. 

Either way, I don't want to hear it from her

• Love 3
3 hours ago, misschung said:

Now she's just posting IG stories about all her COVID remedies...

Didn’t see the story. But I think it might be similar to the essential oil salesperson at a festival who told me the essential oils would remove bone spurs... 

I’ve had 9 orthopedic surgeries in 11 years and many bone spurs were involved. My surgeons and medical journals are now sway by that.

Megan - if people like you didn’t go all over the place and getting COVID-19 because of your stupidity, us high risk people might eventually begin to have any semblance of being Norma. The more you all do that the longer I am stuck inside.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, misschung said:

Megan's latest story was her maskless kids running through Walmart as an excursion.  When someone asked why they didn't have on masks, she said they wouldn't keep them on.  God, I can't stand her! 

Not to defend her, bc I don’t like her, but are the boys under 2? Under 2 are not required to wear masks and even 2-4 is questionable, depends on the region and store (I don’t shop Walmart but likely they require 2 and up)

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Not to defend her, bc I don’t like her, but are the boys under 2? Under 2 are not required to wear masks and even 2-4 is questionable, depends on the region and store (I don’t shop Walmart but likely they require 2 and up)

I thought the boys were two and Aspen older.  Here it is required for 2+.  Honestly, if she said she had to run in and get essentials, I wouldn't have as much of an issue with it, but don't treat it like a playground and then have the attitude of "well, kids? They are funny, right?" Heck even if the boys didn't have  them on, her daughter should have.  And she already had COVID once! 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

She’s just so…crazy. Meghan has always had the craziest of crazy eyes. I can’t imagine who wins the Worst Parent award, her or Jim. 

I’m going with Meghan simply because she reacts to every little thing. She also fails to see beyond her own space, have awareness of others. 

Jim, for all his own messiness doesn’t seem the type to melt down, make scenes or behave inappropriately around kids. 

I’m curious who paid for the thousands of dollars of dresses she ordered and tried on. 

Edited by LemonSoda
  • Love 4
On 10/12/2021 at 7:42 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Some of those photos did not even look like her.

I give it a year.

I just looked at Meghan’s Insta and people are already wondering if Vicki is placing odds on how long this one will last. 😄 

Seriously. If I read the story right, they met on an app, talked by phone for five hours, he flew to St. Louis on short notice, and the rest is history. All in about one week? ONE week? 

“We just knew.” Um….okay.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I just looked at Meghan’s Insta and people are already wondering if Vicki is placing odds on how long this one will last. 😄 

Seriously. If I read the story right, they met on an app, talked by phone for five hours, he flew to St. Louis on short notice, and the rest is history. All in about one week? ONE week? 

“We just knew.” Um….okay.

I guess it could happen, but I’d be a lot less skeptical if this wasn’t the 3rd time that she “just knew.” 
Again she’s just so crazy. She wasn’t always wrong on RHOC but she was always crazy.

• Love 5