Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan King Edmonds: Third Wife's a Charm

• Start Topic

I enjoyed it, and watched a couple of others.  She’s funny, self-aware and self-deprecating with the benefit of 7 years of personal growth.  I hope she can grow even more as a person in the next few years and not jump into marriages or relationships!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 11/30/2022 at 2:11 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Just read this and was wondering what Megan is doing right now.. is it the podcast?  I couldn’t figure it out.  I realize she has several children.  

https://people.com/tv/meghan-king-opens-up-about-feeling-inadequate-while-using-social-media/

Oh, please, Meghan. If social media is messing with you THAT much, WALK AWAY. TAKE A BREAK. The fact that you felt the need to post this is sympathy trolling, IMO. You like the attention. Admit it.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

Guess who made an awkward short lol

https://youtu.be/xMTRjvpfKqg

She was always kind of awkward..yet she also used that to her advantage lol.  

One of my favorite moments was when after Tamra went off on her on the phone...Meghan called her out saying just because she was going through a bad time in her life didn't justify being yelled and sworn at.

Her low key way of not letting Tamra off the hook was an interesting strategy that did get Tamra to apologize and come across sincere.  This was in season 11 after the vehicle turn over in the desert.

• Like 2
On 8/19/2023 at 10:37 AM, JAYJAY1979 said:

Guess who made an awkward short lol

https://youtu.be/xMTRjvpfKqg

She was always kind of awkward..yet she also used that to her advantage lol.  

One of my favorite moments was when after Tamra went off on her on the phone...Meghan called her out saying just because she was going through a bad time in her life didn't justify being yelled and sworn at.

Her low key way of not letting Tamra off the hook was an interesting strategy that did get Tamra to apologize and come across sincere.  This was in season 11 after the vehicle turn over in the desert.

I see she still craves the limelight. 

Also, there is no wonder Biden's nephew divorced her after a couple of months. Why did they even get married?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
On 8/23/2023 at 9:10 PM, ZettaK said:

I see she still craves the limelight. 

Also, there is no wonder Biden's nephew divorced her after a couple of months. Why did they even get married?

I had no idea Meghan had a connection to the family! A lot has happened since she left the show. 

I enjoyed Meghan as a Housewife. She was a strong enough person to hold her own with much older cast members and carry drama, but even as a hormonal new mom, she was great keeping it together. A cast full of Vicki, Tamra, Shannon, Kelly, and Peggy types is too much. You need a couple calm Meghan types imo. 

• Like 2
On 3/25/2024 at 2:35 PM, RealHousewife said:

I had no idea Meghan had a connection to the family! A lot has happened since she left the show. 

I enjoyed Meghan as a Housewife. She was a strong enough person to hold her own with much older cast members and carry drama, but even as a hormonal new mom, she was great keeping it together. A cast full of Vicki, Tamra, Shannon, Kelly, and Peggy types is too much. You need a couple calm Meghan types imo. 

Meghan knew Biden'd nephew for a few weeks only, so it was not a huge shock they separated two months after the wedding. They were living in different states, as well. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2