Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan King Edmonds: Third Wife's a Charm

• Start Topic

On 11/29/2019 at 10:30 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

Huh. I guess in retrospect all my close friends with kids in CA have stayed married. But when I was a kid that was not the norm at all.

It used to be that 50/50 custody wasn’t the norm anywhere. Mothers usually got full custody if they wanted it. That hasn’t been the case for a while now, probably in any state but definitely not in California. It is almost impossible to get full custody if the other parent wants custody, even when one of the parents probably shouldn’t have custody. A person basically needs a child welfare case against the other parent to get full custody and even then chances are very slim that they’ll get full legal custody. You have to prove that the other parent is unsafe, not just a “bad” parent for physical custody and the other parent has to basically be absent or a complete basket case to get full legal custody. Once the child is 12 they have legal standing and the judge has to take their opinion into account. Before 12, it’s at the judge’s discretion whether they will consider the child’s wishes or not. This is how Tamra and Simon lost custody of Sidney and their son (forgot his name) respectively. The order Jim and Meghan have is a temporary order but it’s likely how things will shake out in the end because both parents want custody. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3

Am I the only one who thinks Jim only wants shared custody to "stick it" to Meghan?  He clearly was, at the least, apathetic about having more kids.  Not saying he doesn't love his children, but I have no problem believing that he thinks of them as a nuisance better dealt with by nannies and baby mamas.

• Love 18

I believe that the kids benefit from spending equal time with both parents. Jim and Meghan each have nannies. Jim is a cheater and a jerk, but I haven't seen any evidence of him seeing his kids as a nuisance. They both seem to enjoy spending time with their children.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Am I the only one who thinks Jim only wants shared custody to "stick it" to Meghan?  He clearly was, at the least, apathetic about having more kids.  Not saying he doesn't love his children, but I have no problem believing that he thinks of them as a nuisance better dealt with by nannies and baby mamas.

This is a version of  Katherine and Thomas.

The kids will be raised by 2 sets of nannies.

Meghan has already proven she cannot do it alone and is entitled to nannies 24/7. 

Meghan is coming off as having a touch of Münchausen syndrome  by Proxy.  

Attention for herself, to market her mommy blog and  position herself better in the divorce.  

It sounds like her money settlement is limited per the prenup.   

With  the nannies Jim is providing .....Meghan can return to work at the thrift store!

50/50 limits her living situation.  Hopefully, we won’t see her again on HWs OC.

Good luck, Meghan! 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 8
51 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Agreed. Then when the kids reach adulthood and see all this on google (or whatever platform will be available to them then) they will be appalled and come to the realization that they were pawns. For Megan, more kids equaled more money and her very own family. For Katherine, a family that will inherit big bucks. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Agreed. Then when the kids reach adulthood and see all this on google (or whatever platform will be available to them then) they will be appalled and come to the realization that they were pawns. For Megan, more kids equaled more money and her very own family. For Katherine, a family that will inherit big bucks. 

Kids.... no matter what their mom endured like to side with the wealthy dad.  The Trump kids.  Prince Harry &  Prince William. Isabella & Connor Cruise.

Meghan better get straight!

Katherine’s kids ....I do not see them staying with her past tween age.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Who ELSE were Princes William and Harry going to stick with? Their mom died in a car crash.  Just sayin'.

Talking about Camilla.  Their step mom and future Queen. The father chose her.

Camilla is the women that made Diana’s life hell.  PC...not cheating.  No Dodi.  No dead mom.   But, there they stand with their father and Camilla. Money makes people look the other way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I see what you mean now.  OK!  And I think old Camilla isn't going to be the Queen, she's gonna be the Queen Consort or something like that. Like Prince Phillip isn't the King?

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I see what you mean now.  OK!  And I think old Camilla isn't going to be the Queen, she's gonna be the Queen Consort or something like that.

Yes, that is her royal title.  Queen Consort.  King’s wife.  

It is just crazy to think how that turned out.  

On 12/3/2019 at 3:44 PM, Dance4Life said:

Attention for herself, to market her mommy blog and  position herself better in the divorce.  

She's setting up a "short term rental" for her and the kids in LA so that Hart can access physical therapy. Is there no such thing available in Missouri or somewhere closer to home?

She's also let Andy know that she is interested in returning to the show as "friend of". 

Coincidence?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

She's also let Andy know that she is interested in returning to the show as "friend of". 

Haha! A "friend of" who? I didn't know she had any "friends" from the RHOC cast when she was on. 

Please Andy ..NO NO NO. DO NOT DO IT! 

• Love 7

I just saw a rerun of say yes to the dress with Megan on it. It was sad to watch her gush, and know now he's a douche.  I'm in Saint Louis and if she saw it,  I'm sure she is sad.  No matter whether we like her or not, he treated her shabbily.  

• Love 7
On 12/12/2019 at 7:04 PM, chenoa333 said:

Haha! A "friend of" who? I didn't know she had any "friends" from the RHOC cast when she was on. 

Please Andy ..NO NO NO. DO NOT DO IT! 

I would rather have her one than tamra  or Vicky!

On 12/3/2019 at 2:44 PM, Dance4Life said:

The kids will be raised by 2 sets of nannies.

Meghan has already proven she cannot do it alone and is entitled to nannies 24/7. 

It sounds like her money settlement is limited per the prenup.   

With  the nannies Jim is providing .....Meghan can return to work at the thrift store!

50/50 limits her living situation.  Hopefully, we won’t see her again on HWs OC.

Good luck, Meghan! 

Wow, such dislike for meagan.

• Love 4

Are some people on here relatives or friends of Jim's? There ate really hateful comments about Megan. I don't know her, am not a friend of hers, but I don't think she's as awful as people are painting her.

On 11/30/2019 at 12:30 AM, ShawnaLanne said:

Huh. I guess in retrospect all my close friends with kids in CA have stayed married. But when I was a kid that was not the norm at all.

What you said about jim wanting boys,  that is par for the course. He seems to be a douche on every level. It's me, me, me.

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, antfitz said:

I would rather have her one than tamra  or Vicky!

Wow, such dislike for meagan.

I am not a friend or relative of Jim. I think that he is a jerk. I also really dislike Meghan just as much as I dislike Jim. I think she is awful. I have reasons for that. I don't care if she comes back to RHOC because I no longer watch because of the current cast. IMO Meghan certainly would not enhance my viewing enjoyment.

Some people just don't like Meghan, just like they don't like other Bravo Celebs. She's just unlikable to some folks, including me, for whatever reasons they might have. 

ETA:  Not just referring to posters here, also including people on Twitter, Instagram and other sites. She is disliked by many people, just as she has her many fans.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 11

I don’t hate Meghan, but I don’t like her either.   The more she and Jim talk, the less I like either of them.  She blew it when she chose to stay with him after the dick picks.  When I saw her giving the house tour with the bowling alley a few months later, I really questioned her level of self awareness.

• Love 6

I've realized that the more sordid her story becomes, the less interested I become.  The whole thing is so effed up.  

4 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Didn't MKE take a few holier than thou attitudes/positions? 

It's been so long now that I can't remember all of the things she said on the show, but she was always quick to defend him against any criticism by the other ladies.  I think that him wanting a 3-way would've been a big warning sign with a guy like Jim.  I hate to admit that Vicki was right about predicting the demise of their marriage, but she certainly was.  I'm sure she saw a lot of things that we weren't privy to.

• Love 8

"It’s sick to break me down like this while I’m with all of our kids every day and night and he’s on day 5 of gallivanting around Cabo with my former friend/whore whose going on shopping sprees with his new f–k buddy.”

“I find out that when he goes to Cabo for a birthday party, while I’m just doing the thing with our son, from my understanding he takes this girl with him … this threesome girl,” she said during the episode. “I had it confirmed when she went shopping with his credit card at a very expensive store telling all the people that her boyfriend was taking her to Cabo tomorrow and here’s his credit card so that she can buy expensive clothes.”

Why is Meghan calling this former friend a "whore" and referring to her as "threesome girl"? Why is she sex-shaming her and then accusing Jim of sex shaming?  Are we supposed to ignore the fact that she was the one to make the threesome public? What was her intent in doing that? She also publicly shamed the woman that Jim was sexting with. Meghan is a strange case indeed. She can't stand that someone else is spending Jim's money.

I'm picturing MKE P.I. poring over credit card statements online and fuming. She says she has texted the "former friend/whore". It's not difficult to imagine the content of those messages.

I still believe that the only reason that she has Hart doing therapy in California is because she is trying to get back on RHOC. 

Jim and Meghan should have stuck it out. They deserve each other.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

"It’s sick to break me down like this while I’m with all of our kids every day and night and he’s on day 5 of gallivanting around Cabo with my former friend/whore whose going on shopping sprees with his new f–k buddy.”

“I find out that when he goes to Cabo for a birthday party, while I’m just doing the thing with our son, from my understanding he takes this girl with him … this threesome girl,” she said during the episode. “I had it confirmed when she went shopping with his credit card at a very expensive store telling all the people that her boyfriend was taking her to Cabo tomorrow and here’s his credit card so that she can buy expensive clothes.”

Why is Meghan calling this former friend a "whore" and referring to her as "threesome girl"? Why is she sex-shaming her and then accusing Jim of sex shaming?  Are we supposed to ignore the fact that she was the one to make the threesome public? What was her intent in doing that? She also publicly shamed the woman that Jim was sexting with. Meghan is a strange case indeed. She can't stand that someone else is spending Jim's money.

I'm picturing MKE P.I. poring over credit card statements online and fuming. She says she has texted the "former friend/whore". It's not difficult to imagine the content of those messages.

I still believe that the only reason that she has Hart doing therapy in California is because she is trying to get back on RHOC. 

Jim and Meghan should have stuck it out. They deserve each other.

Yes and yes.  She is all over the place.  I get that she's an emotional mess, but then she never impressed as someone who has a high level of emotional maturity.  She was and is a poseur.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Meghan is very thirsty for attention dating back to her first season on the e Housewives.  She is forever the martyr.  I couldn't stand her the first season because I was going thru breast cancer at the time and I was just grossed out at her need to constantly portray herself as a selfless caregiver to his first wife, whom was dying.  She also took a few jabs at his second wife, whom to my knowledge had never spoken out publicly about Meghan.  While she ended up being right about Brooks, I was disgusted that she made it so much her business (although I suspect production was pushing her).  I think Meghan is extremely manipulative, but not necessarily that smart.  

I, too, have also wondered about whether there is a touch of Munchausen by Proxy going on here with the son.  I feel for the little guy, I truly do, but her approach to it publicly has left me feeling weird for a while now.  If there wasn't a history of her taking on the martyr roll as she did with the first wife and taking care of his daughter that first season (the daughter, who is now most vocal with her hate of Meghan), I'd be less suspect, but something just isn't right here.  Don't forget she also made getting tested for the BRCA gene very dramatic (she could have the gene that causes breast/ovarian cancer....she didn't).  

In her latest drama, she first calls Jim's date an "affair" which suggests that him going out with the woman is "wrong", which it isn't, they are getting a divorce.  When that fails, she brings up the "threesome" and figures that she can portray herself as a "victim" again by acting as though she only did it for him.  None of the latter needed to be made public, but she made the calculation that the publicity/attention was worth the embarrassment.  

And while  I agree she is going thru some shit, please remember the compassion she showed Shannon during her first season.  She purposely targeted Shannon because Shannon was getting a lot of airtime and was also the most reactionary of all the ladies.  It has never taken much to gaslight Shannon.  

I also suspect she reads these boards and I truly hope that she never has access to my identity:)

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

As evidenced by her very well written (LOL) blog from 2 days ago, before she announced her threesome.

She doesn't need Jim to humiliate her, she's doing a fine job of it herself:

https://www.meghankedmonds.com/tmz-strikes-a-star/

ok, I bit. Such grandiose, over the top writing. Too many adjectives and adverbs. Makes me think her earlier, well written "oh my, Jim's a jerk and I am the downtrodden victim with the kids" was not written by her but a professional. She should really be writing in a journal, for herself, as a release, rather than publicly.

From her blog (written 2 days ago):

"“Yeah no kidding, Mom!  I think this means I’ve made it!  Let me recap, I am starstruck in Hollywood because TMZ WANTS TO EXPLOIT ME!”  

Sigh . . . another entitled, arrogant Millennial. But we knew that.

• Love 7

“As far as threesomes go, there were more than a few initiated by Meghan and only Meghan,” he continued. “Recently, I have learned that she carried on with a few of these women without me being present. Would that not being considered cheating?”

Oof Jim!  He is putting it ALL out there.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

“As far as threesomes go, there were more than a few initiated by Meghan and only Meghan,” he continued. “Recently, I have learned that she carried on with a few of these women without me being present. Would that not being considered cheating?”

Oof Jim!  He is putting it ALL out there.

Eh. They have children and he is a repeated cheater not celebrating his ass. Both need to shut up.

• Love 20
8 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Eh. They have children and he is a repeated cheater not celebrating his ass. Both need to shut up.

Oh without question, he is a total asshat, but given how she has treated people, I rather enjoy seeing him give it back to her.  She put the threesome story out there.  He has the right to respond.  

• Love 10
On 1/21/2020 at 6:45 AM, AttackTurtle said:

because I was going thru breast cancer at the time and I was just grossed out at her need to constantly portray herself as a selfless caregiver to his first wife

Yes. That was her storyline right out of the starting gate. "Hi, I'm Meghan and I'm a martyr for my wonderful husband's ex-wife who has cancer!" (I put quotes around that but it's not verbatim). 

she didn't win any points with me for using Jim's ex wife's cancer to make herself look kind, caring and compassionate. I hope she doesn't come back on this ShitShow. She's not much better than Vicki when it comes to scamming.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I can confirm that there is INDEED physical therapy available for children in St. Louis and also other communities in MISSOURI!!!!

The LA thing is to try to get back on the RHOC gravytrain IMHO.

She's got to make a living. I don't blame her at all. I also don't blame her for the threesomes, no matter how they happened. I do blame her for me having the image of waxy looking Jim, she and some nameless woman getting it on. Ew.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, goofygirl said:

The LA thing is to try to get back on the RHOC gravytrain IMHO.

Yes. Meghan desperately wants/needs a public platform to continue her divorce battle with Jim. RHOC would do that for her.

I doubt she needs money because Jim has got lots of that.. especially if one of your kids is special needs. Meghan will never be poor. She wants to use RHOC to bash Jim and make herself look like such a poor little mistreated, duped wife. 

I don't want her back on this show EVER.

I say give "Archie" a paying role on this dying show and give all proceeds to animal rescue.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.  Their home was in Missouri.  If he objects to the kids bring in another state, she may have a hard time.  I know they have a prenup.  She’s going to get child support but Missouri $ is probably going to be substantially less than CA $.  

And she just really needs to zip it.  The more she trashes him in the media the less sympathetic she looks.  Nothing she is doing right now is in the best interest of the three kids.

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 10
On 1/23/2020 at 8:50 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

She's got to make a living. I don't blame her at all. I also don't blame her for the threesomes, no matter how they happened. I do blame her for me having the image of waxy looking Jim, she and some nameless woman getting it on. Ew.

Agreed.  No one needs to see that mom jean wearing man bumping uglies with anyone.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

So Meghan King Edmonds is the latest of the OC housewives to inform us of the joys of threesomes. First Braunwyn, then Tamara and now Meghan all giving us the details.  Please God don't let Vickie spill any sordid details. Even though she told us she has never had sex with multiple partners I fear she may not want the others to one up her. This will be disturbing to say the least.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 1/23/2020 at 5:53 PM, druzy said:

Heather M went too easy on her, probably because they are friends.

On 1/24/2020 at 4:14 PM, chenoa333 said:

I doubt she needs money because Jim has got lots of that.. especially if one of your kids is special needs. Meghan will never be poor. She wants to use RHOC to bash Jim and make herself look like such a poor little mistreated, duped wife. 

Jim has money, lots of it.  And MKE signed a prenup.  She is getting child support, but not much else!  I know she will be missing Jim's money.  I actually think that is the reason she is so upset about the divorce.  No way she was in love with that ugly weasel.  She loved his wallet.

On 1/25/2020 at 6:26 PM, AttackTurtle said:

The one hw more annoying than Megan.

With awful, gross Lydia laughing in the corner. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Heather M went too easy on her, probably because they are friends.

I agree. She let her get away with vague responses to the questions. Meghan wants people to believe that Jim/Jimmy (notice now that Jimmy has become Jim?) left her with no access to money when he left. I call Bullshit. She can't remember why she fought with Kelly? Bullshit. That point in the interview is one example of Heather letting her get away with skimming over the truth.

Meghan is just as evil as Vicki. She is dishonest, spiteful and manipulative. 

She was able to forgive her husband sexting with another woman when she had a huge mansion to look forward to. She was fine with Jimmy/Jim's bad behaviour when she had the huge mansion with her dream closet and dream office to look forward to. The problem comes up when Jim/Jimmy has the nerve to file for divorce. He was leaving HER!

She married what she described as a "bad boy" then encourages his bad boyness by having a threesome and labels the "threesome girl" as a whore.

She exploited a poor woman with cancer and used a young  girl for a storyline. Thanks to Meghan, Haley will have an angsty teenaged tantrum with her dying mom memorialized on film. That is just as low as any housewife can go. Jim (Yes, he is an asshole too) complains about the fakery of all of this and her response is "suck it up, and play along" so that she can have her fun. 

The only difference between  Vicki and Meghan is, if given a second shot to be on the show, Meghan will never be able to scream "I have never been with multiple partners in my life!"

She is now using her child (Hart, who has therapy 6 weeks a year) as an excuse to hang out in California so that she can be a stand by/friend of housewife? 

Her thirst is just beyond.

• Love 10
22 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

She loved his wallet.

Not just the wallet, but the "celebrity" as an athlete. A very intoxicating combination no matter how shallow and empty the relationship is. And for someone as thirsty as MKE, no doubt she zeroed in on this zero and is now left with zero. (minus the kids of course)

• Love 6
2 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Not just the wallet, but the "celebrity" as an athlete. A very intoxicating combination no matter how shallow and empty the relationship is. And for someone as thirsty as MKE, no doubt she zeroed in on this zero and is now left with zero. (minus the kids of course)

Heh!

Yeah she definitely enjoys the celebrity life.  It's not like she saw him across a crowded room and thought he was hot, and it's definitely not his personality that reeled her in!

• Love 6
On 1/26/2020 at 2:46 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

With Tamrat and ickie gone, and Meghan in LA, and all the juice frome her divorce, Meghan is coming back.

You may be correct. She has been dropping hints that she is coming back as friend of. 

• Love 2