Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan King Edmonds: Third Wife's a Charm

• Start Topic

On 6/15/2019 at 11:31 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

First story from 2015, addressing the notion that Meghan became involved with Jim while he was still married.  Following stuff pertains to this current...pickle.

meghan-edmonds-addresses-implication-she-stole-husband-from-second-wife-gets-support-from-cameran-eubanks

So she admits she and Jim were together while he was still married, for 1.5 years or so, during his and #2's separation period.  Personally, I'm not impressed with her actions.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

So she admits she and Jim were together while he was still married, for 1.5 years or so, during his and #2's separation period.  Personally, I'm not impressed with her actions.

Unless there is another article that simple states that she started dating Jim when both he and his than wife were dating other people. 

• Love 1
(edited)

What is breaking up a marriage?  If Jim and #2 wanted to reconcile, by living together Meghan is "in the way."  Imo, she could have waited till he was officially free before moving in.

ETA
Also..consider #2 seeing Jim and Meghan together and saying to herself...well he's already moved on....I guess the door is closed.

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 6/26/2019 at 11:05 AM, MajorNelson said:

What is breaking up a marriage?  If Jim and #2 wanted to reconcile, by living together Meghan is "in the way."  Imo, she could have waited till he was officially free before moving in.

ETA
Also..consider #2 seeing Jim and Meghan together and saying to herself...well he's already moved on....I guess the door is closed.

Not everyone see's a difference between divorce and separation as that big of a deal. I am getting a divorce after 8 years of separation. But it's just a piece of paper that gives me my maiden name back. I haven't dated much, my ex has lived with people. She's not a whore homebreaker because we were legally married.

Meghan was with a man who was separated from hiss wife. She's not a homewrecking whore because the papers weren't finalized.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, MajorNelson said:

The two people who were in the marriage decided to separate and date other people. If they both wanted to reconcile they would have reconciled whether Meghan was there or not. Divorces can take time for a variety of reasons and as stated above a lot of people view the separation as the final split not the paperwork.

• Love 12
On 6/14/2019 at 10:27 PM, ChitChat said:

So sad.  I hope that Vicki doesn't do the "I told you so" thing with her.  Surely she's got more tact than that.

Might you be referring to Vicki Gunvalson of "no scratchy the woody" and "love tank" fame?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 6/15/2019 at 8:33 AM, chenoa333 said:

Am I the only woman who would NOT EVER want dick pics sent to me by ANY man?

I don't know any women who are seeking that, though I also don't know any women who are actively trying to scam and ensnare a man in the public eye. 

Is it just me or is it strangely charming that Meghan referred to the photos as "nudies"?  Oh, Meghan. 

(*Small voice* I kind of miss watching this shitshow...)

• Love 4

Well DAMN!!! I came for cute kid update and see this sour orange juice. I knew I was giving his ass the side eye with good reason.

Ugh....I can't imagine having to feel like I had to publicly blog in her shoes, but I can see Meghan wanting to get her story out in her own words.

• Love 8

I always felt Meghan was young, smug and naive. Old Jim really had her number, didn’t he? He was never there to give her support day to day. I think it was obvious when she was a ho-wife. He just threw money at her and expected her to entertain herself and leave him alone to pursue his other interests (groupies). He’s pathetic. I would be really happy if she dumped his old, ugly, dumb ass. 

• Love 16
(edited)

I saw her at the local St. Louis Bread Company (Panera) when her eldest was under two, when she was first pregnant.  That friend who is friends with her sister told me she was pregnant with twins a couple of months before she announced it. That friend has a big mouth. I had to stay away from the boards. I wanted to spill so badly. Anyhow she was painfully thin, tall, and her skin was awful, but her daughter just so cute

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 7
On 6/24/2019 at 6:47 AM, Happy Camper said:

The saga continiues. The mistress has reported Meghan to the police. I believe this woman when she says that Meghan knew about the affair last fall and that Meghan contacted her and threatened her.  I also believe that it was more than an emotional affair. 

It's just getting messy in the media and nobody is going to come out of this looking okay. 

Jim's a dog and will continue to be. It appears that Meghan has made her choice to stick by him regardless. 

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/06/23/jennifer-villegas-files-police-report/

Maybe Vicki should’ve called the police on Meghan when she was sleuthing about Brooks. 😜

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I can't help but wonder how Meghan felt when she discovered that Jim was a cheater, after she spent so much time and energy exposing the dirty deeds of someone else's significant other. 

Kelly exposed Jim's affair straight up to Meghan and Meghan tried to deflect it right back on Kelly.

I have no doubt that Meghan knew about the affair way before she pretended to (I found out the same time as you guys did). 

She knew, and she was complicit in covering it up.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I can't help but wonder how Meghan felt when she discovered that Jim was a cheater, after she spent so much time and energy exposing the dirty deeds of someone else's significant other. 

Kelly exposed Jim's affair straight up to Meghan and Meghan tried to deflect it right back on Kelly.

I have no doubt that Meghan knew about the affair way before she pretended to (I found out the same time as you guys did). 

She knew, and she was complicit in covering it up.

I would have too. In a heartbeat. 

• Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Yes that was a beautiful post by Meghan but somehow, I think someone else wrote it for her. She doesn't seem like a person who can speak that eloquently and articulate.

However, it was very beautifully stated. I hope "Jimmy" stays in his kids lives and not just financially. Meghan needs him to step up and be a good father but more importantly, he needs to be a decent human being. Not a cavorting man whore.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 7
(edited)
32 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes that was a beautiful post by Meghan but somehow, I think someone else wrote it for her. She doesn't seem like a person who can speak that eloquently and articulate.

However, it was very beautifully stated. I hope "Jimmy" stays in his kids lives and not just financially. Meghan needs him to step up and be a good father but more importantly, he needs to be a decent human being. Not a cavorting man whore.

I feel so bad for Hart and Meghan. As far as Jimbo- call me an asshole but my first thought was that he would be disappointed that he has one less chance for a kid to continue his “legacy”...that’s why they were so keen on having a boy, since most of his kids are girls.

I don’t think much of that jerk.

Edited by DeeplyShallow
Proper English
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, DeeplyShallow said:

call me an asshole but my first thought was that he would be disappointed that he has one less chance for a kid to continue his “legacy”...that’s why they were so keen on having a boy,

Oh absolutely NOT going to call YOU an asshole, DeeplyShallow! 😁That name is reserved for real assholes. Jim is one of them. 

• Love 4

I have a question for my PT people. I know Jimbo had a vasectomy. Did he agree to donate/ freeze his sperm for future babies with Meghan?

If so, then why bother having a vasectomy? Why doesn't a pharmaceutical company come up with a birth control pill for men? 

3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Did he agree to donate/ freeze his sperm for future babies with Meghan?

He froze his sperm before his vasectomy when he was with his previous wife.

• Love 5
On 7/5/2019 at 11:11 AM, chenoa333 said:

She definitely has hired a PR person since the Jim affair scandal broke, and Jim is footing the bill.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 7/8/2019 at 3:33 PM, nexxie said:

Beautiful writing in Meghan’s blog - still, sad.

My entire career was working with families of children with various disabilities.  These kids have the strongest, most amazing moms ever. I am sure that Meghan will be able to focus on Hart's needs and build a wonderful life for her children, despite her marital challenges. She seems a very determined young woman.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 6/28/2019 at 9:17 PM, FairyDusted said:

Well DAMN!!! I came for cute kid update and see this sour orange juice. I knew I was giving his ass the side eye with good reason.

Ugh....I can't imagine having to feel like I had to publicly blog in her shoes, but I can see Meghan wanting to get her story out in her own words.

Honestly, after reading about the affair and her child’s illness in her blogs, I respect her less.  She just wants to stay relevant.  She should handle her issues privately.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Honestly, after reading about the affair and her child’s illness in her blogs, I respect her less.  She just wants to stay relevant.  She should handle her issues privately.

I think she is getting ahead of this by blogging about it. Jim is big news here in the Lu and she has notoriety from the show.

I am mainly neutral about her, leaning to dislike because she comes across as snooty, but I don't dislike her for this.

• Love 4
On 7/9/2019 at 10:37 PM, Happy Camper said:

I am sure that Meghan will be able to focus on Hart's needs and build a wonderful life for her children, despite her marital challenges. She seems a very determined young woman.

I think that she is showing a most resilient attitude in her posts.  Her world has been turned upside down, and yet she seems to be handling it pretty well.  I like that she's been candid about her "ugly crying," her determination to get a doctor to finally test her son, and her positive attitude.  It's really sad when you can't get medical professionals to listen to you when you are the one with your child 24/7 and you know that something is very wrong with them.  

She's got a challenging road ahead of her, and I wish for all the best for her and her kids.  I don't think it's that she's trying to stay relevant.  I believe that by telling her story, she might be able to help those who are going through similar marital or medical issues.  Maybe people will reach out and help her too.   

• Love 14
On 6/24/2019 at 8:47 AM, Happy Camper said:

The saga continiues. The mistress has reported Meghan to the police. I believe this woman when she says that Meghan knew about the affair last fall and that Meghan contacted her and threatened her.  I also believe that it was more than an emotional affair. 

It's just getting messy in the media and nobody is going to come out of this looking okay. 

Jim's a dog and will continue to be. It appears that Meghan has made her choice to stick by him regardless. 

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/06/23/jennifer-villegas-files-police-report/

Well there goes my sympathy for her.  I hope everything works out for her children though, especially her son.

• Love 1

Meghan gave an interview to The Daily Mail where she says she knows Jim didn't have sex with his sexting buddy because she's too ugly.

'The second I saw her photo I saw she was disgusting. I saw how gross she was and I knew, "All good."

Jim's really sorry and he was somehow tricked by a con artist into sending pics and video of himself masturbating. Plus, the woman is really really ugly and men never have sex with ugly women, I guess? Especially such a handsome Brad Pitt like God as Jimbo.

Still sleeping in the same bed with Jim and having their 2 year old daughter pray about their marriage

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, charming said:

Jim's really sorry and he was somehow tricked by a con artist into sending pics and video of himself masturbating.

HaHa!Hahahaha!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😀😀😀😀 I CAN'T stop laughing!! I think my bladder is going to burst! 😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 6/26/2019 at 12:18 PM, biakbiak said:

The two people who were in the marriage decided to separate and date other people. If they both wanted to reconcile they would have reconciled whether Meghan was there or not. Divorces can take time for a variety of reasons and as stated above a lot of people view the separation as the final split not the paperwork.

Because my father was such a douche, my mother's divorce took 3 years. She did not date, but that shows you how long that can last.

All I can say is yippie that Vicky is reduced to just a friend. I cannot stand her fat a**.

• Love 4
(edited)

"I saw how gross she was and I knew, "All good."

All good until he gets caught with what you perceive as a 'pretty' girl?"  

Oh Meghan! Got news for you. Not all good. The disgusting one here is your husband. (but, then again, poor fellow, victim of a con.) She's calling out the other woman, and she may be surprised at what she gets back.

"We're not having therapy, we're talking."

So therapy not necessary. She and Jim are "talking." IE: He's denying/lying. 

She also has her toddler to talk to.

"I'm an open book and I think it is important to be open and honest with the whole family but on an age appropriate level. With my daughter, when we would say our nightly prayers I said to her, 'We need to pray for mommy and daddy, that we learn to love each other so, so much again. Because we do love each other so, so much and we need to learn it again because we are so, so sad right now.' That was hard."

No, we need to pray for Aspen and Hart and Hayes. I do feel bad about Hart.

Priorities:

"We're still married, we're still together, we're not separated. I know my engagement ring is well known! I'm still wearing it. I've never stopped wearing it," she said. "We're in the family home, we're in the same bed."

I have really bounced back and forth on this one, more that any other Bravo person, from sadness and sympathy for Meghan to skeptical about Jim, to skeptical about both of them and now I am sure where I have landed up. 

She is one shallow, delusional human. Good thing she has that giant new build that she is showing off on instagram and that well known ring. Jim has just been gifted a freebie, and no doubt there are more freebies to come, because.....

"'Jim has to go away and work and at least he's on TV so I know where he is!"

Uh....OK Meghan.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 14

I'm not going to shame her...yet.  She's got a ton invested in this, this husband of hers, and her family.  She's speaking like a woman who is on the defense.  I think that most rational folks know where this will end, and let's just say that ol' Jimmy better not plan on an early retirement.  This one's really gonna cost him.  Special needs children and publicly humiliated wives don't go away cheaply.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

saw how gross she was and I knew, "All good."

All good until he gets caught with what you perceive as a 'pretty' girl?"  

I want to see how "gross she is"! I don't trust Meghan's perception of "gross" OR "pretty"! Are there pics of the woman out there? If so, please somebody post a link. 

I'm thinking that woman is NOT gross and it's just Meghan's way of making it easier for Meghan to be in denial. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I want to see how "gross she is"! I don't trust Meghan's perception of "gross" OR "pretty"! Are there pics of the woman out there? If so, please somebody post a link. 

I'm thinking that woman is NOT gross and it's just Meghan's way of making it easier for Meghan to be in denial. 

I don't think that the perception of  "gross" is relevant regarding the other woman. She is totally letting Jim off the hook, making excuses for him, and doubling down on his lies that he wouldn't have touched that with a ten foot pole because of the way she looks. Meghan is not just in denial. She is sending a shaming message to the other woman and making Jim and herself look like victims. 

I mean, c'mon. The fucking guy sent the woman videos of himself masterbating while Meghan was in hospital getting ready to give birth. Beyond "GROSS."

Would any of us want anything to do with him, knowing of his actions? Let's say he approached one of us in a bar? Sorry Meghan, he is the gross one in this situation. Stop trying to shame the other woman, and shame on him.

We saw how Jim was dismissive of his wife on the show. ("You're waving at no one") He likely has the same attitude regarding this. Meghan obviously overreacted to a foolish situation. "Silly girl. Just stop talking about it. Let's just move on, I mean, look at this amazing mansion we are building, and what about that well known diamond ring I gave you!!"

Meghan calls this Jimmy's  "bad decision," but the other woman is an evil, calculated homewrecker. This is a horrible stance. She is drinking his koolaid and justifying his actions at the expense of this woman. He must be so relieved.  He can continue playing the field, 

• Love 15

I liked her PR response in her first blog. Pretty much everything she's said since has made me less sympathetic towards her. Clearly, she didn't write the first post because her subsequent comments have proven she doesn't actually hold her husband accountable and does blame the other woman. I get that it's the easy thing to do, and I don't blame anyone for having any sort of negative feelings about the other woman, but her placing the bulk of the blame on her isn't consistent with her initial blog post nor is it realistic.

Ultimately, it is the cheating partner that is to blame. No one can make someone cheat on their partner unless they literally have a gun to their head or drug them, in which case it would be rape/sexual assault and not cheating. Going after the other woman's appearance is not a good look for Meghan. Go after her character as someone who knowingly has an affair with a married man, but to say she's ugly just shows how shallow Meghan is. I'm also not sure how she thinks Jim was conned into the affair. How does one get tricked into sexting and sending/receiving dirty photos and videos? Jim knew exactly what he was doing when he sent those texts/videos/pictures. This woman may have conned him out of money afterwards but she didn't con him into cheating. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I want to see how "gross she is"! I don't trust Meghan's perception of "gross" OR "pretty"! Are there pics of the woman out there? If so, please somebody post a link. 

go to pagesix.com you can see her pictures.... megan is correct but it's the only thing she's correct about.  Her first post made me rethink my opinion of megan.  now, reading this post makes me go back ton my original opinion of her....not good!  She should have kept her mouth shut.  She even bad mouths jim's second wife.  not a good look. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, jaybird2 said:

go to pagesix.com you can see her pictures.... megan is correct but it's the only thing she's correct about.  Her first post made me rethink my opinion of megan.  now, reading this post makes me go back ton my original opinion of her....not good!  She should have kept her mouth shut.  She even bad mouths jim's second wife.  not a good look. 

also, one of the disgusting things this article is that she said jimmy told her to write the first blog.....son it appears that all those feelings were made up to elicit sympathy.   oh megan, how far you have fallen.  you should have kept your mouth shut.  you had all the sympathy and most of the public behind you.....not now!

• Love 7

Pretty commonplace to blame the "other" person, and not your mate/spouse, at least initially.  We'll see where this goes after the dust settles.  She is definitely making at least PR mistakes.  Now that the knowledge proof of his behavior is in her head, I would imagine that his crappy behavior and volume of time spent away from the family will begin to fester.

We'll see.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

We're still married, we're still together, we're not separated.

Of course they are still together. These guys want their cake and eat it to. This is who he is. It's his character, no changing a raging ego. This behavior will not change. My ex is in mlb, not a player, err athlete, but yes, a player. I was #2. He is on #3. Sorry Megs, start socking away money.

• Love 10

I just read on the Bravotv Facebook page that Meghan is going to appear on the new season. They didn’t say to what capacity. Maybe just one appearance or full time I don’t know. She must need the money.

I’m not looking forward to this new season. I wasn’t a fan of  Vicki’s but I was so used to her being on the show it will feel weird to me that she’s gone.

I don’t really like any of the other women. I’ll give it a chance though, been watching since day one. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 7/23/2019 at 2:43 PM, glowbug said:

Ultimately, it is the cheating partner that is to blame. No one can make someone cheat on their partner unless they literally have a gun to their head or drug them, in which case it would be rape/sexual assault and not cheating. Going after the other woman's appearance is not a good look for Meghan. Go after her character as someone who knowingly has an affair with a married man, but to say she's ugly just shows how shallow Meghan is. I

Yes! Yes! And Yes!

I'll bet insecure Meghan is going to talk Dumbo- I mean Jimbo- into having another kid (or 2). I think Jim is running a close race with Eddie Murphy (9 kids, numerous mothers).

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
On 7/24/2019 at 5:44 PM, Straycat80 said:

I just read on the Bravotv Facebook page that Meghan is going to appear on the new season. They didn’t say to what capacity. Maybe just one appearance or full time I don’t know. She must need the money.

I’m not looking forward to this new season. I wasn’t a fan of  Vicki’s but I was so used to her being on the show it will feel weird to me that she’s gone.

I don’t really like any of the other women. I’ll give it a chance though, been watching since day one. 

I read that she’ll be a guest and has filmed a few events with them - looking forward to seeing her; I like her “detective” vibe.

• Love 3

I

19 hours ago, nexxie said:

I read that she’ll be a guest and has filmed a few events with them - looking forward to seeing her; I like her “detective” vibe.

Yeah. Too bad Meghan P.I. couldn't "detect" that her husband was "playing" more than baseball. 

I don't understand why she seems so proud that they are still "together"/"a couple". He's gross. She should start planning a financially secure future for herself and more importantly, her son with the brain damage. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I

Yeah. Too bad Meghan P.I. couldn't "detect" that her husband was "playing" more than baseball. 

I don't understand why she seems so proud that they are still "together"/"a couple". He's gross. She should start planning a financially secure future for herself and more importantly, her son with the brain damage. 

From the beginning I hoped Meghan would dump his sorry ass - never thought he was a good guy. She must believe that the family is better off if they stay married. In any case, I’ll be happy to see her.

• Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

From the beginning I hoped Meghan would dump his sorry ass - never thought he was a good guy. She must believe that the family is better off if they stay married. In any case, I’ll be happy to see her.

I never thought that she would dump him. I always suspected that she was completely aware of his infidelities (yes plural, not just one "mistake", but turned a blind eye because:

1. She doesn't want to give up the lifestyle, big homes, expensive shit, ( well known engagemant ring LOL!)  and status of being married to a celebrity.(despite his bad boy rep). I think that unfortunately she has built her entire existance around this "married to former MLB star/celebrity" personna. Because in her mind who is she without him? Totally backfired on her. How very sad. 

2. I would expect that prior to the marriage,  she had been warned by friends and family about him, based on his former marriages, behaviour, etc. and she didn't want to admit that they were all right. Kind of humiliating.

On the show we all saw how he treated her with disdain, ignoring her and brushing her off like she was an annoyance. Again, humiliating. I always cringed during the scenes with Meghan and Jim.

If she were my daughter I would be so upset. I would be upset that she was not holding Jim accountable and blaming the other woman and calling her ugly. Upset that she is delusional and believes that just because he is "on TV" she will always know where he is. Upset that she has to worry about little Hart's struggles and keep busy making sure that he gets the best treatments, which will certainly distract her and give Jim more opportunity to cheat undetected. 

Mostly upset that she has sold her happiness and  family out for a lifestyle that is phony and which will ultimately leave her very unhappy. 

I really believe that people warned her before marriage and that all of this could have been avoided. 

Also, as much as I hate Kelly Dodd, she did try to warn Meghan about the affair, at the time it was happening. She even gave Meghan the name, so if MKE had been in her super sleuth mode as she was in the case of Vicki and Brooks, it would have been simple for her to figure out what was going on with Jim, and when, and who and where. She just chose to ignore and pretend it wasn't happening and counter attack Kelly.

Most importantly, Instead of talking shit about Jim's ex wife Allison, she could have learned from her. Shame.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 10
On 6/14/2019 at 4:28 PM, CSunshine76 said:

Meghan’s blog about the affair:  https://www.meghankedmonds.com/im-sad/

She says she didnt call the woman.  Is she unaware of the recording, or is it not her? (Honestly I can’t tell if the voice is Meghan or not)

Sadly, in this society we're living in - He won't pay a price.  He might lose his job, color for the Cards, but after the flames die down, he'll find another job.  He'll find another willing woman who's ok with the cheating as long as she gets the lifestyle.

Meghan, on the other hand, gets to raise three children by herself.  He can do the drive-by Dad thing and maybe visit a bit, but he won't get engaged with them.  She's in this by herself.  He's a rat.  She's a lovely person and didn't deserve any of this.

But when she was on the RHOBH (and I watched her season), he just didn't seem to be all that much into her.  The writing was on the wall.  He'd caught her, and married her, but once the prize was won, he went on looking for the next one.  

He's a rat.

• Love 9

I just found out me and Jim share the same birthday. YUCK!

On 7/31/2019 at 5:11 PM, b2H said:

Sadly, in this society we're living in - He won't pay a price.  He might lose his job, color for the Cards, but after the flames die down, he'll find another job.  He'll find another willing woman who's ok with the cheating as long as she gets the lifestyle.

Meghan, on the other hand, gets to raise three children by herself.  He can do the drive-by Dad thing and maybe visit a bit, but he won't get engaged with them.  She's in this by herself.  He's a rat.  She's a lovely person and didn't deserve any of this.

But when she was on the RHOBH (and I watched her season), he just didn't seem to be all that much into her.  The writing was on the wall.  He'd caught her, and married her, but once the prize was won, he went on looking for the next one.  

He's a rat.

I don't care for Jim, but why should he pay a price for cheating? It doesn't affect anyone but Meghan and their three children.

• Love 1