Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan King Edmonds: Third Wife's a Charm

• Start Topic

On 7/29/2019 at 10:43 PM, Happy Camper said:

If she were my daughter I would be so upset. I would be upset that she was not holding Jim accountable and blaming the other woman and calling her ugly. Upset that she is delusional and believes that just because he is "on TV" she will always know where he is. Upset that she has to worry about little Hart's struggles and keep busy making sure that he gets the best treatments, which will certainly distract her and give Jim more opportunity to cheat undetected. 

Mostly upset that she has sold her happiness and  family out for a lifestyle that is phony and which will ultimately leave her very unhappy. 

I really believe that people warned her before marriage and that all of this could have been avoided. 

Your entire post says it all! 

To me this showed how emotionally immature she is. Blaming the other woman. Even if they stay together which I think they will, she's always going to play the victim and hold this over his head forever to continue to get her way or to be right. 

It is a phony lifestyle but she's a phony in many ways. She seems to come from a very shallow place and loves all the perks. I know she's had depression and other issues but I think she uses "things" and perks to validate herself. Which makes me sad for her. 

She has beautiful children, I hope little Hart will be okay. 

• Love 4

Why is her son wearing a hair bow in his therapy session on her Instagram story today? And wtf with her “therapy look of the day” posting selfies in her outfits during therapy? Like shouldn’t you be paying attention to what they are doing. My daughter had OT, PT and speech 5 days a week for each and i was engaged and watching and participating so that i could reinforce and do follow up exercises at home.

• Love 7
On 8/7/2019 at 2:10 AM, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I just found out me and Jim share the same birthday. YUCK!

I don't care for Jim, but why should he pay a price for cheating? It doesn't affect anyone but Meghan and their three children.

Because he has never paid a price, he keeps doing dirt to himself and his wife, whoever she may have been, is or will be in the future. 

Meghan needs to get herself tested and hope she doesn't turn up positive for any other surprises old Jim may have in store inside and outside of his putrid body. 

"If he'll do it with you, he'll do it to you."   Too bad she didn't take that  wise saying to heart when she was trying to land the smarmy, old sucker.   Another thoughtful saying:  "You made your bed.  Now you can lay in it."  The thought of having to lay next to a man who did what he did, makes my skin crawl. 

So, now she has her ring, kids, a big house, lots of money and a husband she can't trust.  Personally, I wouldn't give a plug nickle for the future she now has ahead of her.  Poor thing.  😞

• Love 6

At first (for a minute) I felt sorry for Meghan when I saw her "I am sad" post. But her subsequent actions and public comments have reversed my original opinion. I now believe that she walked into this relationship with eyes wide open, wanting to be the wife of Jim Edmonds, former MLB star with all the fame and fortune that goes with. I believe that she knew that she was marrying a cheater but thought that she was young and pretty enough to keep him. Wrong.  I am positive that her friends and family warned her and she chose to ignore those warnings. . It would have been fine if she had done this knowingly, and suffered the consequences herself, but with much IVF effort and no consideration she dragged 3 kids into it. How damned selfish of her. She knew about his behaviours and kept it all hidden because of the humiliation. The phone call to the other woman proves this. Of course she is not the only one that he strayed with. I mean, c'mon, read the comments. Listen to the other players that know him.

She must be so embarrassed, especially about the comments that she made about Jim's most recent ex wife. I would guess that this woman is quite ok with being the ex, and not being Meghan. She was spared the public humiliation.

Generally I would tend to say, "that bastard, how dare he!" Not in this case, as Meghan knew that this man was the devil and she chose him regardless.

So she made her bed, now has to lie down in it, but unfortunately she is one of four in that crowded bed. He will continue to cheat on her and she will be complicit in continuing to try to hide this embarrassment from the public to save face.  She picked a loser and he picked a woman that would give him everything he wants, including a free pass for life. Shame on both of them.

She was so proud of herself being labelled Detective MKE, but failed herself and her children when she was so busy investigating the lives of others that she ignored what was happening within her own home and relationship. We all saw "Jimmy" was checked out. It was played out on camera before she began to try to start a family. How did she miss that when it was so plain to see?

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 13
On 9/5/2019 at 11:27 PM, Happy Camper said:

At first (for a minute) I felt sorry for Meghan when I saw her "I am sad" post. But her subsequent actions and public comments have reversed my original opinion. I now believe that she walked into this relationship with eyes wide open, wanting to be the wife of Jim Edmonds, former MLB star with all the fame and fortune that goes with. I believe that she knew that she was marrying a cheater but thought that she was young and pretty enough to keep him. Wrong.  I am positive that her friends and family warned her and she chose to ignore those warnings. . It would have been fine if she had done this knowingly, and suffered the consequences herself, but with much IVF effort and no consideration she dragged 3 kids into it. How damned selfish of her. She knew about his behaviours and kept it all hidden because of the humiliation. The phone call to the other woman proves this. Of course she is not the only one that he strayed with. I mean, c'mon, read the comments. Listen to the other players that know him.

She must be so embarrassed, especially about the comments that she made about Jim's most recent ex wife. I would guess that this woman is quite ok with being the ex, and not being Meghan. She was spared the public humiliation.

Generally I would tend to say, "that bastard, how dare he!" Not in this case, as Meghan knew that this man was the devil and she chose him regardless.

So she made her bed, now has to lie down in it, but unfortunately she is one of four in that crowded bed. He will continue to cheat on her and she will be complicit in continuing to try to hide this embarrassment from the public to save face.  She picked a loser and he picked a woman that would give him everything he wants, including a free pass for life. Shame on both of them.

She was so proud of herself being labelled Detective MKE, but failed herself and her children when she was so busy investigating the lives of others that she ignored what was happening within her own home and relationship. We all saw "Jimmy" was checked out. It was played out on camera before she began to try to start a family. How did she miss that when it was so plain to see?

Absolutely! 

As we saw on the show, she has a big ego, is very emotionally immature and has a weird sense of entitlement. I think her I'm above it all ego convinced her she was younger, prettier and better than the other wives so none of that would happen to her. 

On 9/5/2019 at 12:07 PM, Real Housewife LI said:

Why is her son wearing a hair bow in his therapy session on her Instagram story today? And wtf with her “therapy look of the day” posting selfies in her outfits during therapy? Like shouldn’t you be paying attention to what they are doing. My daughter had OT, PT and speech 5 days a week for each and i was engaged and watching and participating so that i could reinforce and do follow up exercises at home.

I chalked that up to Meghan being Meghan. She likes attention. 

• Love 7

I had totally forgotten about this mishigas until I wondered Who the mincey-voiced announcer was on the Cards’ Fox Sports broadcasts. (Waving @ShawnaLanne!)

Ugh, nasty-ass Edmonds. 

Catching up with MKE news is the last thing I wanted to do, but I’m a pigeon for local celeb dirt and cute kids for whom I’m not responsible. 

From accounts several years ago, MKE and one of her brothers (at least) are ambitious and  have parlayed a little effort (IMO) into big returns. Having never wanted more than the basics, I don’t understand an ounce of this, but I will say:

If Meghan is as shrewd as she seems to be, she’ll keep The Bank Of Edmonds open and busy for the rest of her and her children’s natural lives, Hart especially.

She has the money, visibility and resources to bring the child’s condition to the fore, helping to create awareness, research efforts, resulting treatments and improvements in quality of life for those with the condition. 

Rich people throughout history have continued luxe lifestyles and even benefited the world beyond themselves while living without emotional or physical intimacy. The Edmonds can, too.

I do hope she’s fibbing about leading her little girl in prayers that mommy & daddy love each other again. That’s way too much info for a 2- or 3-year-old child to process.  Ask God to bless us, each and every one, and you and your husband, behave yourselves around the wee ones. He’s probably not there very often; it shouldn’t be difficult. 

And now, STL is very comfortably ahead of the Rockies. Time to mute the tube and turn up The Mighty MOX. Even if the video is on delay, it’s better than hearing The Master Debater prattle on. He’s really annoying, even if you don’t know his rap sheet [sic].

Edited by BckpckFullaNinjas
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

I do hope she’s fibbing about leading her little girl in prayers that mommy & daddy love each other again. That’s way too much info for a 2- or 3-year-old child to process.  Ask God to bless us, each and every one, and you and your husband, behave yourselves around the wee ones. He’s probably not there very often; it shouldn’t be difficult. 

So disturbing! 

• Love 6

Maybe this could be a RHOC storyline for next season:

The entire cast gets together to form a detective agency. They go out and follow Jim Edmonds around, collecting evidence of his multiple flings. We see them dodging behind cars and wearing disguises while in various hotel bars. Cell phones recording. They take a road trip to St. Louis and gather around Meghan to present their evidence and help her prepare for her new life without her cheating shit for brains husband.

• LOL 13
10 minutes ago, nightmeri said:

Mom jeans Jim filed for divorce the day after their anniversary https://apple.news/AkbWeYPAlSYiiTmVO-zALWQ

Maybe he is in cahoots with Vickie and they were running a betting pool so he waited until officially five years as she had predicted 

I found your comment funny, but I’m sad for Meghan. Hopefully she’ll get good child support and alimony. He’s always been a snake and cheater. 

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, nightmeri said:

Mom jeans Jim filed for divorce the day after their anniversary https://apple.news/AkbWeYPAlSYiiTmVO-zALWQ

Maybe he is in cahoots with Vickie and they were running a betting pool so he waited until officially five years as she had predicted 

Good. I find her obnoxious, but I think she loved him and she deserves better, even if she doesn't know it. I hope she takes him for all the money.

• Love 15

Well that's too bad is my initial reaction, but it's probably for the best.  He just wasn't as into her as she was to him. I hope he continues to finance the therapies that their son is getting, seems like it is helping him based on the instagram stories.

• Love 11

Meghan praising Carly in her blog

After I had Aspen and hired our nanny, Carly, I told her what I had learned myself: please love her with as much love as you can muster.  Because I know that love has no limits; there is no cap on how many people you can love, there’s always room for more.  Even though I knew there would inevitably be moments in Aspen’s life when she would want Carly over me – and I would be very sad about this – I knew I would have to remind myself to suppress my ego in exchange for my daughter’s enrichment.  Carly has witnessed the struggles I have endured as a stepmom, and because of those struggles I have promised myself I will never limit the love that others have for my children or limit my children’s love for others.  I know now that with the incredible example that Carly has been for my kids they will be better people because of her.  I also know that I will always be Aspen’s mom and she will always love me and yearn for me so if she needs Carly at a certain moment then I need to swallow my pride in order to help my daughter.  This would be the trade-off I would endure as a mother who works outside the home.  But it’s a beautiful gift for my daughter as well.

During my difficult pregnancy with the twins and after their birth I relied on Carly more than ever.  I was bedridden for much of my pregnancy and Carly worked tirelessly from morning until night basically raising my daughter while I tried to keep the twins cooking inside me.  These months were VERY difficult for me and I’d spend hours in my bed silently crying while trying to rationalize that I was doing the best thing for my family by staying in bed to keep the twins healthy, but looking at the big picture was hard.  Even after they were born I was very tired and weak for a few months and got sick easily.  I leaned on Carly more than I ever imagined I would need to.

Carly is a God-send to our family, she is our real-life angel.  She has become like a daughter to us who is also a friend, a nanny, a confidant, a teacher, and – I can say this honestly and proudly – like a second mother to our three babies.  Love has no limits and Carly has demonstrated this time and time again from the bottom of her soul.

As Carly gets ready to move on to her next chapter in life (she will move out of our home and become a full-time student) I am reflecting on how much life she has breathed into our family.  Words cannot express the depth of the gratitude I have to her for sharing her love with us.  She has taught me that it really does take a village to raise children and my kids will be better people because of it.  So Carly, here’s to you.  You have stolen a piece of my heart and for you I am grateful.

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I do feel a little sorry for Meghan, even though we all saw what a douchebag Jimmy was.  She made him to be what she wanted him to be in her eyes, and no one could tell her differently.  She should have known once a cheater, always a cheater, but she thought she was the woman who would finally change him.

In the long term, she'll be better without him.  He wasn't that into her.  Maybe she can find someone who is.

Jimmy will find other women who are stupid enough to screw around with him.

• Love 12

If it hadn't been Carly, it would have been someone else.  Heck, it was many someone elses, as Jim was sexting others and probably cheating the entire time.

Carly was just the convenient ho living under his roof.

Maybe Carly will do a Schwarzenegger housekeeper and turn out to be pregnant and go after Jim for money.  

I've never liked Meghan, but she doesn't deserve this.  Plastic-faced, horse-veneer toothed, short man Jim isn't worth crying over.

• Love 9

And yet it was Jim that filed for divorce.  She had no respect for herself and was going to stay married to the douche no matter how much he cheated on her and was indifferent to their kids. 

The nanny?  How typical...  I wonder if she was laughing inside as Meghan and the kids prayed for mommy and daddy’s marriage to get better.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, answerphone said:

I could never stand him. He's always been an ugly, aloof, arrogant jerk.

She's entertaining and I hope she returns to the show, which need a major tune up.

I want her to return to the show as well.  I didn't like her until Meghan PI showed herself.  Then I found her entertaining.  I hope she takes him for all he is worth.  Having 3 small kids with one with special needs will be rough for her.  But this is who he is and women need to understand once a cheater, always a cheater and NO, he won't be different with YOU.

• Love 15

I do not know why people are so hard on Megan. I think she has been going through a lot with this douche of a husband. I think stress can keep you from gaining wieght. I have not read her rants as people keep calling them.I remember Alannah Stewart speaking on the subject, that she eats whatever she wants and just can't gain weight and is embarrassed by it. There are plenty of people who have eating disorders, but there are some people who just do not gain weight.

Now we know good old Jim filed for divorce. She couldn't trust him, I wonder why.... I don't think he liked being interrogated. Hey boys, when you cheat that's what happens.

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I want her to return to the show as well.  I didn't like her until Meghan PI showed herself.  Then I found her entertaining.  I hope she takes him for all he is worth.  Having 3 small kids with one with special needs will be rough for her.  But this is who he is and women need to understand once a cheater, always a cheater and NO, he won't be different with YOU.

You are so right. He will not change for anyone. I too hope she returns to the show. He won't be on it and that will be good, because he was always a self centered jerk.

• Love 5

I do not know why people are so hard on Megan. I think she has been going through a lot with this douche of a husband. I think stress can keep you from gaining wieght. I have not read her rants as people keep calling them.I remember Alannah Stewart speaking on the subject, that she eats whatever she wants and just can't gain weight and is embarrassed by it. There are plenty of people who have eating disorders, but there are some people who just do not gain weight.

1 minute ago, antfitz said:

I Imagine  Vicky is going to relish Megan's marriage  Demise. She is just suck enough to do that. I can't stand Vicki and I don't even like it when she's a friend of the show. I hope Andy Cohen reads these and dumps her.

• Love 3

The backlash against Meghan is not personal.

It is against a new breed of women who pretend to have the perfect life online for Likes & Profit.

They pretend to have perfect lives and SELL every crumb of their life to their followers.

Most of it is just lies! 

Meghan and Lilly Ghalichi are the latest.

They  put ZERO effort into their real lives and husbands.

When Jim was caught cheating.....Meghan defended him and said she would not allowed that to define her (WTF?...)

Then posted photos of her in-home bowling alley and bragging about how they were going to marriage counseling.

Meghan’s  insecurity has always being off the charts.

Meghan should not return to OC. 

She does not fit in.

Real Housewives OC is not for toddlers.

• Love 15

"I knew there would inevitably be moments in Aspen’s life when she would want Carly over me."

That's a quote from MegHan. And here's a quote from me: "what the ever lovin' fuck is she talking about?"

Is she saying that she already knows her daughter is going to like the nanny more than her Mommy? Solution: get rid of the nanny and be a full time mom. It's not like Meghan has anything else going on for herself. Other than keeping an "eye" on Jimbo's penis. Phuck off Meghan. And good luck to those kids. They have you and Wandering Jim for parents. Not a good start in life.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

"I knew there would inevitably be moments in Aspen’s life when she would want Carly over me."

That's a quote from MegHan. And here's a quote from me: "what the ever lovin' fuck is she talking about?"

Is she saying that she already knows her daughter is going to like the nanny more than her Mommy? Solution: get rid of the nanny and be a full time mom. It's not like Meghan has anything else going on for herself. Other than keeping an "eye" on Jimbo's penis. Phuck off Meghan. And good luck to those kids. They have you and Wandering Jim for parents. Not a good start in life.

Hahahahaha!

This is what I said!

If she put that little effort into her IVF babies (so, she didn’t even get pregnant accidentally, etc).......how much effort do you think she put into her husband?

Meghans job is a mommy blogger.   She had the nanny clean and dress up the children and then she spent a few moments taking photos for her social media.

Then children back to the nanny.

It is the Kardashian lifestyle.

Find a rich semi-famous guy to get on a reality show and give you a profitable blogger career.  Selling a fake lifestyle.

The children are the only innocents.

• Love 8
On 7/31/2015 at 5:43 AM, IKnowRight said:

Meghan just can't help herself. She goes on a rant to her haters then she adds this gem at the end that backs up any theory she may have an eating disorder:

Meghan continues, “I was born with skinny genes like my siblings @caitking7 @julie_king8 @rjking3 (do recon) and they eat like me (but I have to watch it more since my metabolism has slowed a bit).”

So she does gorge and not gain weight OR now she says she has to watch it, huh.

The other ladies aren't jealous, they simply think Meghan's fake and full of her self congratulatory self. I agreed with the comment comparing Meghan's need for Botox to someone skinny saying they are fat. It seems ridiculous for a 30 year old with a thin, taut forehead to say she needs Botox. Meghan thinks her family is the center of the universe and she acts like a clueless, mean spirited, narcissist wh thinks everyone's jealous of her. That's why many people don't like her...another words, it's not them it's just her!

Speculation...I do wonder if she has a reproductive issue and that's why Jim having a Vasectomy was not a game changer for someone her age...maybe she found this out in marriage #1 that she couldn't have kids? I'm only saying this because we see her get upset about not having biological children.

Where are you reading these "rants?"

• Love 1

Meghan PI's first clue should have been when Jim was posting more glowing photos of the nanny than he was of Meghan, around the time of Meghan's birthday. 

Actually, her first clue really should have been when she married a guy who had already been married twice. Why she chose to make 3 babies with the jerk who already had four kids is beyond me. She's one of those delusional women who think that they are so special that she will be able to change him and keep him.

It was so obvious on the show that he just was not into her, and she still insisted on making him the daddy of her children. She just wanted to be attached to a (former) baseball star. I can't stand Kelly Dodd or Vicki but Kelly did try to show her that Jim was a cheater and Meghan would have none of it. I think that she knew but went after Kelly anynow. Vicki  also saw the writing on the wall and called it correctly. 

I suppose Meghan should have transferred her super detective skills to her own relationship rather than focusing on Vicki's. She could have chosen a better man (likely one not rich or famous) to have kids with, but she had to attach her fame thirsty self to the baseball guy.

There was a minute where I felt sorry for her, but she knowingly put her kids in this position, to be just the third family of this jerk. I am almost positive that she knew he was a cheater before she became pregnant the first time, but she had goals and she wasn't going to let that little detail get in her way.

It really pissed me off to see her talk about the other woman back in June like she was scum under her feet, and act like this bitch was trying to con her man. The comments that she made about her were just ugly. I suspect that Meghan knew about this other woman a long time before it became news, but her pride wouldn't let her admit it publicly.

This news about the nanny can't be shocking to her either. If I could see it by looking at Jim's instagram, surely she should have seen the signs. I think she had no problem with it as long as it was kept secret, until she was publicly humiliated by Jim filing for divorce. She must be mad as hell about that.

I also didn't like the comments that Meghan made about Jim's former wife being bitter and jealous. I doubt that it's the case and she must be nodding knowingly at this outcome.

She prided herself on being step mom, and wished out loud that she had given birth to Jim's kids from his first marriages. Let's see how she feels when his next woman starts playing mommy to Aspen and the twins.

Jim is a piece of shit who will never change. I think that Meghan will now be out for blood, not just from Jim but from the nanny and anyone else he screws around with.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 13
17 hours ago, antfitz said:

Where are you reading these "rants?"

I don’t remember the details, as you can see I posted this comment in July of 2015.  That was over 4 years ago and my memory is not the best!!
The only thing I recall is she was active on social media, and that would be where my assessment of her behavior would have come from most likely. Again, at that point in time.  I haven’t been following her much since she left the show.  I thought it was nice to see her smiling face at Shannon’s birthday festivities.

All I knew about Meghan King Edmonds, at the time she came on the show, was that she had been married before, was on a reality show where she worked as a salesgirl for an upscale resale shop in the St Louis area, married Jim and they moved to the OC.  She was like Gina, in a way, that they were both young, naive and were both convinced everything was okay in their world and they wouldn’t have the same problems all the other ladies were dealing with in their lives.  As we now know, life can get messy and it doesn’t always go as planned...

I wish Meghan had realized that a man with Jim’s reputation would not be a great choice for a husband.  It sounds like he cheated on all his wives.  I feel bad for her current situation and wish her the best.  At least she has a nice family, supportive parents and siblings to help her during this chaos.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

I don’t remember the details, as you can see I posted this comment in July of 2015.  That was over 4 years ago and my memory is not the best!!
The only thing I recall is she was active on social media, and that would be where my assessment of her behavior would have come from most likely. Again, at that point in time.  I haven’t been following her much since she left the show.  I thought it was nice to see her smiling face at Shannon’s birthday festivities.

All I knew about Meghan King Edmonds, at the time she came on the show, was that she had been married before, was on a reality show where she worked as a salesgirl for an upscale resale shop in the St Louis area, married Jim and they moved to the OC.  She was like Gina, in a way, that they were both young, naive and were both convinced everything was okay in their world and they wouldn’t have the same problems all the other ladies were dealing with in their lives.  As we now know, life can get messy and it doesn’t always go as planned...

I wish Meghan had realized that a man with Jim’s reputation would not be a great choice for a husband.  It sounds like he cheated on all his wives.  I feel bad for her current situation and wish her the best.  At least she has a nice family, supportive parents and siblings to help her during this chaos.

I feel bad for her because she was so obviously more into him than he her, which mirrored my marriage. I put my ex on a pedestal for so long and while I knew I was more into him than he me, I invested a lot of myself into that relationship.

Where she always lost me was her attitude toward his ex wife. Just so smug, and I'm not convinced she wasn't a side chick.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, answerphone said:

I could never stand him. He's always been an ugly, aloof, arrogant jerk.

She's entertaining and I hope she returns to the show, which need a major tune up.

Agreed!

After suffering through the antics of Braunwynn, her tongue, her outfits, her oddball husband and her Betsy Johnson wannabe turned Chuckie doll of a mother, Meghan would be a huge upgrade. I can be hot/cold with Meghan but I don’t hesitate to predict we will never see her swapping spit with Tamrat.  

Okay, first and only time you will hear me say, Vicki was right.  She was not very nice about it, but she and Kelly were right about what was going on with Meghan.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I had sympathy for Meghan when the sexting and sending videos of himself masturbating the day the twins were born cheating story came out. 

Then she showed her true colors by going on a rant about how she believed Jim didn't cheat because the woman was too ugly to have sex with. 

Jim has been around the block several times with several families. He could barely hide his contempt for Meghan and appeared to have zero interest in having more children. I don't understand men like him who insist on marrying but don't want to stop womanizing or menizing. Just be single and date. I have no doubt Jim will be remarried within 2 years and I hope when he does his new wife will say how she wishes she had given birth to Meghan's children.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

I've liked Meghan and I hope she comes back to the show.  She has three small children, one with special needs, so she will need a lot of support in the future. She will obviously have trust issues going forward.

Jim did himself zero favors being on this show.

• Love 5

I'm hopeful the struggles with her children and divorce will have a profound affect on Meghan and she'll come out stronger and more appreciative of what is really important in life. Jim's cheating might be a blessing in disguise for her and she'll end up happier in the end. I know she is facing difficult times right now but I wish her well and would like to see her back on RHOC and a couple of the others gone.

• Love 13
On 10/26/2019 at 4:59 PM, Natalie68 said:

Is this the nanny that went to Iceland?

No, it was Meagan’s cousin who traveled with the group. 

Now you have me thinking of Vickie on the stretcher with the hotel robe over her head when the EMT’s were transporting her to the ambulance 😂

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, albarino said:

Jim did himself zero favors being on this show.

I'm not sure how it hurt him really.  He apparently is still able to find women who will feed his ego and satisfy his sexual appetite, and he has a likely lucrative broadcasting gig with MLB.  He should still have millions in the bank, and still has many years of big earning power, so hopefully, the kids aren't going to go without.  I couldn't care less whether or not the ex-wives get any alimony.  Get a job ladies.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 1

I have to make a correction to my earlier post. I am recalling that the photos Jim posted on instagram were of Carly on her birthday, not on Meghan's birthday. He posted the photos with birthday wishes to her and commented that she had become one of the family. At the time I noted that he did not post any birthday wishes to Meghan on her own birthday, which I thought was very insensitive and must have really bugged Meghan. It was just after this that Meghan wrote her glowing blog about Nanny Carly.

https://www.meghankedmonds.com/it-takes-a-village-a-note-of-gratitude/

Even though I believe that Jim is a cheater and a shit husband, I am not convinced that he had an affair with Carly. I know that they went to a hockey game together, but in my opinion that does not add up to an affair.  

When he was busted for the texting incident, there was evidence. I saw photos of the texts and Jim owned up to it and admitted to it, because he was caught. Meghan went after the woman with a vengeance, saying horrid things about her and belittling her, saying that Jim could not have been physical with her because she was unattractive. What a bitchy move.

Carly is a young girl who appeared to be a wonderful part of their family. It's possible that Jim took her to the hockey game while Meghan was recently spending time away in Chicago. I don't see a problem with that. If Carly is innocent and Meghan is going to start trashing her in the media / on social media, without further proof of an affair, that would be a shame.

Jim is still a shit to me because I believe he is a serial cheater, but I would hate to see Carly's reputation smashed because Meghan is pissed that Jim has filed for divorce and she is out for blood. It is quite possible that Meghan made the accusation against Carly, Jim defended her, Meghan went ballistic, calling the police, then her mom called the police when Jim came to the house to pick up some clothes and Jim had enough.

I do not want Meghan back on the show at all. 

From Jim's most recent instagram:

jimedmonds15

Verified

** BREAKING NEWS ** It’s one thing to be accused of something. It’s another thing to be so negligent and so careless, and ruin the lives of innocent young people.. I did not sleep with our nanny. She’s not just a nanny, she is someone that we brought into our house and promised to protect and look after while she was in our home. We have been treating and raising this young girl like she is our own child! For someone to accuse me of sleeping with her is not only wrong, it’s disgusting and irresponsible.
Just because I am an athlete and I was portrayed as a bad person on bravo TV. Doesn’t mean I dont have a clue what life is all about.
We made a promise to that young girls mom, that We would take care of her and make sure that she was safe while she was in our hands. I will not sit here and take this bullshit without fighting back.
Just because you’re extremely whitty and intelligent, and know how to play the Instagram game. Doesn’t give you the right to use that platform to wrongfully accuse.
Not only is it irresponsible. It is dangerous and puts my family in harms way.
We all make mistakes. This is not one of those times.
My heart is broken for everyone involved. if you get anything out of this post. Get the truth.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Just because you’re extremely whitty and intelligent, and know how to play the Instagram game. Doesn’t give you the right to use that platform to wrongfully accuse.

Oh Jim.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

I wouldn’t believe a word out of Jim Edmonds mouth.  

Firstly, Jim is responsible for giving Jim a bad reputation, on/off Bravo.  Knowing people in St Louis suburbs, he already had a reputation as a womanizer, and the sexting with the baseball groupie woman is just one example, during his 3rd marriage.  Second, he came off as a jerk on the show, similar to David and Shane.  He talked to Meghan like a dismissive @ss and displayed a smug attitude anytime he was on the screen. Third, he cheated on all his wives.  That makes him a douche-canoe.  She was dumb to marry him and to think it wouldn’t happen to her as well.

I find it hard to believe the nanny is just a friend.  Meghan was home when he took Carly to the game and certainly not happy about it.  How did she go from loving the nanny to being upset if it was innocent and there was nothing going on?  There were also several posts on Jim’s Instagram with him/her, for example, working out with Carly at the gym.  How many men take their nannies, 30 years younger than themselves, to games and the gym?  That seems a bit odd don’t you think?!  On other Bravo FB pages, social media posts and magazines, several people who followed both Jim and Meghan took screenshots of said posts. I don’t follow either of them but many out there do and thus all this dirt has has been uncovered. It took me all of an hour to find this information.

According to Heather Dubrow, who is friends with both wife #2 Allison and Meghan King Edmonds, she seemed to believe, at the time Meghan came on the show, that Allison had long been separated from Jim when Jim met Meghan.  She was friends with both wives at the same time and gave us no indication that Meghan was at fault in the demise of the marriage between Jim and Allison.

This is a bad situation for all parties involved, but the common denominator and guilty party is Jim.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14