Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan King Edmonds: Third Wife's a Charm

• Start Topic

(edited)
10 minutes ago, nightmeri said:

Just leaving this here. I predicted it but, unfortunately so did Vicki https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/meghan-king-edmonds-husband-jim-edmonds-denies-cheating/

Here are the juicy details:

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/06/13/jim-edmonds-affair-exposed/

I suspected the same thing after reading a blind item about it. 

He signed an agreement with this woman which is contained in the article. Also you can listen to the recording of Meghan threatening the woman. She apparently believes Jim's lies.

She needed to hone her detective skills a little bit more.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I feel bad for Meghan P.I. What a f'n dick she's married to. And now 3 more kids have him for a father. Sad.

I don't really feel bad for her, he's a well-known cheater.  She probably thought he would never cheat on HER!  But here we are.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I don't really feel bad for her, he's a well-known cheater.  She probably thought he would never cheat on HER!  But here we are.

Good point. Lots of women think they're going to be the one to change a man. Don't waste your time ladies!😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

All the ladies warned her, heck, he basically did too by never taking an interest in anything she did including IVF for Aspen.  I wondered last summer when he shipped her off to Idaho with newborn twins, a 2 year old and her mother what was up.  Now we know.

I guess love is blind, but didn't he cheat on his other wives too?

• Love 10

I am conflicted....not really.  There are three small kids involved and their dad is fucking pig.  However, Shannon had two daughters and was publicly humiliated by her husband in Meghan's first season, and to say Meghan was not compassionate would be an understatement.  I understand that Shannon is looney, but anyone could see the woman needed a hug not to be judged.

I grew to kind of like Meghan.  I follow her on Instagram and her kids are super sweet and she clearly is hands on, which is nice to see.  

I give her props for her blog, because she has no responsibility to protect him and good for her to lay it out there that she doesn't trust him.   

But sorry Meghan, one does not send videos of themselves masturbating to a woman, whom he is not having a physical relationship.  I cannot believe he sent it the day she had the twins though and from their basement no less.  

Run Meghan Run!  

• Love 17
31 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Meghan’s blog about the affair:  https://www.meghankedmonds.com/im-sad/

She says she didnt call the woman.  Is she unaware of the recording, or is it not her? (Honestly I can’t tell if the voice is Meghan or not)

I was never a Meghan fan but this breaks my heart for her. What a horrible situation. She will never recover from this. ☹️

I’m Sad. by MEGHAN EDMONDS

I don’t want to write this but here I am, writing. Now Page 6 and US Weekly can get those quotes they want and you guys can get the truth.

I found out the same way you guys did, in the tabloids. I never left a voicemail for the other woman. I called Jimmy and he confessed to me that he had exchanged lewd photos with this woman over the course of several months and a physical relationship never existed. He paid her off to protect me so I’d never find out.

Yet here I am writing about it.

Do I believe him? I don’t know. Because I don’t trust him anymore. Physical or not, he still had an affair and he admits this to me.

I’m a simple girl. I wanted a solid marriage. I’m as loyal as they come and I wanted the vows we made when we exchanged our rings to be acted upon. Now my wedding ring symbolizes fraud.

I refuse to be humiliated by this.

Marriage is hard, we’ve been through our ups and downs, I’ve talked about it openly. A relationship takes two but it doesn’t take two to cheat.

I did nothing wrong, I don’t deserve this. I did nothing except be pregnant with our twins and try to have a healthy pregnancy. So what is so broken in him to propel him to do this to me? To us? It wasn’t one mistake, one lapse in judgement. I saw the texts – each one represents his decision to throw our marriage in the trash. Why did he self-sabotage? And who sends nudies? Doesn’t everyone know better than this in 2019? What drives someone to self-destruct in such a way?

I don’t care about my stupid massive house, I don’t care about my new car, I don’t care about my diamonds. What does any of that mean when I can’t have the most basic needs met? It means nothing. Smoke and mirrors.

I love him. How can I turn my feelings around so quickly? How can one person decide to utterly ruin me? It’s not fair. I sob so much my face stings from the salt from my tears. I am exhausted. My poor kids aren’t getting their devoted mother. And it’s only been 36 hours.

And all of this could not have come at a worse time. Again, something I wasn’t ready to share but here I am sharing it: we are worried our son, Hart, might have a neurological disorder. It’s been the most trying last couple months of my entire life and we still don’t have answers. Sometimes I leave the house after the kids go to bed so I can drive around and ugly cry in the dark with no one around. Now I have this to deal with: my one true love betraying me in the most disgusting and public way possible.

I feel sad. Oh, do I feel so sad! I feel abandoned. Lonely. My best friend, my number one person has lied to me. Who is he? Do I even know?

In the days of digital media what are we if we don’t have our reputation? Every job is dependent upon an unsoiled reputation. What was he thinking?

I am a victim, but I am not defined by this. I need space to heal.

Ultimately, I have hope our marriage can recover.

I do not fault any other person except my husband. There are so many people out there with bad intentions and it’s our responsibility to ignore and rise above. One slimy person doesn’t make another person cheat. And there are a million more slimy people to take “slimy person #1’s” place.

Marriage is a choice, every. damn. day. On the days I hate him, on the days I want to run from him, on the days I get approached by some hot dude on instagram luring me with trips or money or whatever the hell else the slimy people do. So yes, marriage is a choice on the bad days. And on the good days marriage is easy and beautiful.

No one said it would be easy, I just didn’t think it would be this hard.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I was never a Meghan fan but this breaks my heart for her. What a horrible situation. She will never recover from this. ☹️

I’m Sad. by MEGHAN EDMONDS

I don’t want to write this but here I am, writing. Now Page 6 and US Weekly can get those quotes they want and you guys can get the truth.

I found out the same way you guys did, in the tabloids. I never left a voicemail for the other woman. I called Jimmy and he confessed to me that he had exchanged lewd photos with this woman over the course of several months and a physical relationship never existed. He paid her off to protect me so I’d never find out.

Yet here I am writing about it.

Do I believe him? I don’t know. Because I don’t trust him anymore. Physical or not, he still had an affair and he admits this to me.

I’m a simple girl. I wanted a solid marriage. I’m as loyal as they come and I wanted the vows we made when we exchanged our rings to be acted upon. Now my wedding ring symbolizes fraud.

I refuse to be humiliated by this.

Marriage is hard, we’ve been through our ups and downs, I’ve talked about it openly. A relationship takes two but it doesn’t take two to cheat.

I did nothing wrong, I don’t deserve this. I did nothing except be pregnant with our twins and try to have a healthy pregnancy. So what is so broken in him to propel him to do this to me? To us? It wasn’t one mistake, one lapse in judgement. I saw the texts – each one represents his decision to throw our marriage in the trash. Why did he self-sabotage? And who sends nudies? Doesn’t everyone know better than this in 2019? What drives someone to self-destruct in such a way?

I don’t care about my stupid massive house, I don’t care about my new car, I don’t care about my diamonds. What does any of that mean when I can’t have the most basic needs met? It means nothing. Smoke and mirrors.

I love him. How can I turn my feelings around so quickly? How can one person decide to utterly ruin me? It’s not fair. I sob so much my face stings from the salt from my tears. I am exhausted. My poor kids aren’t getting their devoted mother. And it’s only been 36 hours.

And all of this could not have come at a worse time. Again, something I wasn’t ready to share but here I am sharing it: we are worried our son, Hart, might have a neurological disorder. It’s been the most trying last couple months of my entire life and we still don’t have answers. Sometimes I leave the house after the kids go to bed so I can drive around and ugly cry in the dark with no one around. Now I have this to deal with: my one true love betraying me in the most disgusting and public way possible.

I feel sad. Oh, do I feel so sad! I feel abandoned. Lonely. My best friend, my number one person has lied to me. Who is he? Do I even know?

In the days of digital media what are we if we don’t have our reputation? Every job is dependent upon an unsoiled reputation. What was he thinking?

I am a victim, but I am not defined by this. I need space to heal.

Ultimately, I have hope our marriage can recover.

I do not fault any other person except my husband. There are so many people out there with bad intentions and it’s our responsibility to ignore and rise above. One slimy person doesn’t make another person cheat. And there are a million more slimy people to take “slimy person #1’s” place.

Marriage is a choice, every. damn. day. On the days I hate him, on the days I want to run from him, on the days I get approached by some hot dude on instagram luring me with trips or money or whatever the hell else the slimy people do. So yes, marriage is a choice on the bad days. And on the good days marriage is easy and beautiful.

No one said it would be easy, I just didn’t think it would be this hard.

This is so heartbreaking. Poor Meghan. Poor little Hart.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, DeeplyShallow said:

This is so heartbreaking. Poor Meghan. Poor little Hart.

i agree her blog is heartbreaking and is also beautifully written and so opened.   i never was impressed by her.  this changes my mind.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

wondered last summer when he shipped her off to Idaho with newborn twins, a 2 year old and her mother what was up.  Now we know.

His penis was up. Somewhere where it shouldn't have been.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
(edited)

I guess the third time's not a charm.  It was so obvious Jim wasn't "solid marriage" material.  But even though he'd been married twice before, even though he'd had a vasectomy because he did not want any more children, Meghan finally got her way, insisting on having marriage and babies with this guy.  Now look.

7 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

didn't want this and can't get rid of it

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 5

My heart breaks for her.  So sad.  I hope that Vicki doesn't do the "I told you so" thing with her.  Surely she's got more tact than that.  Meagan already knows that Jim's a turd.  She's going to need her friends and family who will be there for her, not ones who will criticize her decisions. 

I hope they can find out what's going on with her son too.  That's got to be scary for her.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

i agree her blog is heartbreaking and is also beautifully written and so opened.   i never was impressed by her.  this changes my mind.

I have changed my mind as well. I really disliked Meghan when she was on the show.  Her blog completely turned around my impression of her. She is so refreshingly honest and real.

Funny, usually I start out liking a person (Beth, Lu from NY, Kyle from BH for my own examples) and then they show their true ugly selves and I can't stand them. 

In Meghan's case, it's the opposite. Surprised myself.

• Love 11

This might be a bad comparison but it's kind of like sitting in a class that you despise with a teacher you despise. They can try to hammer the info into you no matter what but they can't make it stay. Meghan could try to jam fidelity and kids into Jim but she can't make him stay if he doesn't want to.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Am I the only woman who would NOT EVER want dick pics sent to me by ANY man? I do not want to see their junk. Maybe I'm just weird😁

I dated a man that would periodically send a  dick pic, I really felt like he wanted me to be in a relationship with his dick and not him...that relationship did not last long.

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Exactly and in spite of him saying he did not want anymore children and the first thing she does is...wait for it...gets busy trying to have a baby then gets busier having two more!  If you know your man runs around that is one thing, you are an adult and will deal with that but if you want that man to run around on you then yes, by all means have three children which he did want, it probably chased Jim out of the house. 

I guess Meghan will get a chunk of change for child support and a lot of "I told you so's."

• Love 9
(edited)

Well now I'm flummoxed. In her blog she denies leaving a voicemail for the woman, but the recording certainly sounds like Meghan's voice to me.

Does anyone else remember a poster here who reported that Jim invited her friend up to his hotel room in Arizona? Not a lot of people believed her but now I don't doubt it.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 10

Her blog post broke my heart. I never liked that guy, and now I hate him. If they didn’t have kids—or even if the kids were perhaps older—I could see her leaving him over this. But given how young they are, I don’t know. 

On the other hand, if he’s still traveling as much as he was when they were on the show—he’s probably not around much anyway. So maybe his absence wouldn’t even be felt. 

However, my gut instinct is that they’ll likely go the way of the Taekman’s after Josh’s AM account was discovered. 

48 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Exactly and in spite of him saying he did not want anymore children and the first thing she does is...wait for it...gets busy trying to have a baby then gets busier having two more!  If you know your man runs around that is one thing, you are an adult and will deal with that but if you want that man to run around on you then yes, by all means have three children which he did want, it probably chased Jim out of the house. 

I guess Meghan will get a chunk of change for child support and a lot of "I told you so's."

Despite any initial protests, Jim agreed to have those kids. He could have said NO at any point, like Emily’s creepy husband from this past season. Refused to do it. But he agreed, relented, whatever. To say that she and the kids “chased” him away is putting the culpability of this “affair” on her instead of where it should be—on him. 

• Love 22
35 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Well now I'm flummoxed. In her blog she denies leaving a voicemail for the woman, but the recording certainly sounds like Meghan's voice to me.

Does anyone else remember a poster here who reported that Jim invited her friend up to his hotel room in Arizona? Not a lot of people believed her but now I don't doubt it.

I don't recall that (I don't keep up on Meghan)  but I definitely would have believed it if I read it at that time. 

Professional sports player always have beautiful women wanting to be with them. Not because they think the guys are good looking. But they want to get into the guys wallet. Jim is stupid. He'll get in serious trouble someday when he knocks up some "fan". Great way to plan for a solid financial future Jimbo!😁

• Love 5
12 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I hope that Vicki doesn't do the "I told you so" thing with her.   

I hope they can find out what's going on with her son too.  That's got to be scary for her.

I can see it being discussed in a TH or a WWHL interview.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, ChitChat said:

My heart breaks for her.  So sad.  I hope that Vicki doesn't do the "I told you so" thing with her.  Surely she's got more tact than that.  Meagan already knows that Jim's a turd.  She's going to need her friends and family who will be there for her, not ones who will criticize her decisions. 

Kelly Dodd did the “I told you so”’thing on Instagram 😕

5 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Her blog post broke my heart. I never liked that guy, and now I hate him. If they didn’t have kids—or even if the kids were perhaps older—I could see her leaving him over this. But given how young they are, I don’t know. 

On the other hand, if he’s still traveling as much as he was when they were on the show—he’s probably not around much anyway. So maybe his absence wouldn’t even be felt. 

However, my gut instinct is that they’ll likely go the way of the Taekman’s after Josh’s AM account was discovered. 

Despite any initial protests, Jim agreed to have those kids. He could have said NO at any point, like Emily’s creepy husband from this past season. Refused to do it. But he agreed, relented, whatever. To say that she and the kids “chased” him away is putting the culpability of this “affair” on her instead of where it should be—on him. 

In no way did I mean that his affair can be blamed on the kids or Meagan, what I did mean was she married him knowing he was not so excited to have kids and then they did...I think he wanted to enjoy an empty nest, kids can add a layer of stress to the best of marriages, the focus was off of him and I think he likes to be Number 1 and unfortunately for him the kids took the Number 1,2 & 3 spots.

That is what I meant.

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

In no way did I mean that his affair can be blamed on the kids or Meagan, what I did mean was she married him knowing he was not so excited to have kids and then they did...I think he wanted to enjoy an empty nest, kids can add a layer of stress to the best of marriages, the focus was off of him and I think he likes to be Number 1 and unfortunately for him the kids took the Number 1,2 & 3 spots.

That is what I meant.

....which gave him the excuse and the opportunity to cheat.

• Love 3
On 6/15/2019 at 11:46 AM, Duke2801 said:

Kelly Dodd did the “I told you so”’thing on Instagram 😕

Vicki was actually compassionate. I know someone who knows Meghans sister, and I am told that Kelly and Brandi both are as constantly soused as we surmise.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 6/15/2019 at 10:05 AM, chenoa333 said:

He'll get in serious trouble someday when he knocks up some "fan".

Jim had a vasectomy so that won’t happen but it also reminds us that Meghan (as much as I despise her) had his consent to become pregnant. It’s not like she just stopped taking birth control and “tricked him”.  He had to allow her access to the sperm he so stupidly froze at some point. I despise him and his mom jeans too. The only moment I liked him was when they entered a RHOC party and she was fake greeting people like she was the queen of England and he said something like “no one is waving at you”. For those three seconds, I felt a bond with him  

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
On 6/15/2019 at 5:33 AM, chenoa333 said:

Am I the only woman who would NOT EVER want dick pics sent to me by ANY man? I do not want to see their junk. Maybe I'm just weird😁

No you are not

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
(edited)
58 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

No you are not

I'm beginning to realize that quite a few ladies agree that we don't need to see any junk unless and until necessary. 😁

Edited by chenoa333
Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:50 AM, Duke2801 said:

Her blog post was very sad, and I don't like her, but I hate to see anyone in pain like that.

The part that rubbed me the wrong way was - 

I don't care about my stupid massive house, I don't care about my new car, I don't care about my diamonds. What does any of that mean when I can't have the most basic needs met? It means nothing.

If it means nothing, why do you have it?  Why have a "massive" house, NEW car, etc?  And why bring that up?  

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 10:17 PM, nightmeri said:

The only moment I liked him was when they entered a RHOC party and she was fake greeting people like she was the queen of England and he said something like “no one is waving at you”. For those three seconds, I felt a bond with him  

That was funny!

• Love 13
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

The only moment I liked him was when they entered a RHOC party and she was fake greeting people like she was the queen of England and he said something like “no one is waving at you”. For those three seconds, I felt a bond with him  

Yup, he said "you're waving at no one". 

I suspected that she was fake and that scene proved it. I still feel bad for her in this situation though.

Kelly is mean to bring it up now, but she was correct with her information at the time. Wasn't it Meghan that originally brought up the texts that Kelly sent to try and make Kelly look bad? Why? If someone sent me a text that said my husband had a "mistress", I wouldn't be bringing it up in front of the cameras!

This was when she was pregnant with Aspen, so this affair was going on for quite some time.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 6/15/2019 at 8:33 AM, chenoa333 said:

If I may be so bold, there is really nothing particularly appealing, visually, about human genitalia imo.  The greatest sex organ is the mind, but I can see where the Jim Edmonds of the world would be unable to grasp that notion.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • LOL 10
  • Love 9
24 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

but I can see where the Jim Edmonds of the world would be unable to grasp that notion.

Very well stated.  LOL! Poor Jim....his face isn't appealing either! 

• Love 7
(edited)

At least she got his public humiliation as a consolation prize. Baseball fans might not give a rat's ass about him cheating on wife #3 (she's #3, right?); But housewife fans are not afraid to tell a lying, cheating, checked-out sack of shit what they think of him, regardless of whether they liked Meghan PI. 

Edited by SweetieDarling
no "or not" after regardless. I'm pretty sure
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
18 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

At least she got his public humiliation as a consolation prize. 

It is a very humorous (to RHOC watchers) consolation prize!

Hey Jim, Jennifer Garner has a question for you: "What's in YOUR wallet?"

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

I feel sorry for their young kids.   She is not the first woman to think she can reform a cheater and she won’t be the last.  Curious if she sticks with him or gets a divorce. If he is really not that invested with the kids what’s the point in sticking around?  

• Love 6

The saga continiues. The mistress has reported Meghan to the police. I believe this woman when she says that Meghan knew about the affair last fall and that Meghan contacted her and threatened her.  I also believe that it was more than an emotional affair. 

It's just getting messy in the media and nobody is going to come out of this looking okay. 

Jim's a dog and will continue to be. It appears that Meghan has made her choice to stick by him regardless. 

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/06/23/jennifer-villegas-files-police-report/

• Love 5