Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Fashionably Fired Up

• Start Topic

so....Another episode of Bethenny Starting Over.

Hey, it's Carson.  I can't help but enjoy it when a familiar face drops in.  Why there weren't 'people' to move the mannequins, I don't know but I enjoyed the carnage. 

Geez, Ro, you created the drama of Beth having problems with the trip because of Beth before Beth even got there.  All Kris was trying to do was straighten it out.  No, she wasn't in Beth's face.  And then when Kris asked, Beth said the dates were fine with her.  Sorry Ro, you instigated that.  Beth crying....again....awkward.  Jackie Collins was right - Beth needs an intervention.  So  does Sonja.

Maybe Lu looked like she was doing a commercial or ad for a maxi pad but the woman looked great.

So what if Carole wears clothes from Forever 21.  I had no problem with the 'trouble' top.

• Love 11

Bethenny's ego is on display again this week in her blog (I've noticed it a lot this season):

"This is vintage Housewives that you have been awaiting with my return. Watch what happens! #theBisback"

I'm kinda shocked by that sentence. But maybe I shouldn't be, because this is the new Bethenny. She also did NOT like Carole calling her intense. She said she didn't get where she is today by being chill, and then listed all her professional accomplishments. And told Carole to have a seat. Ironically, it's Bethenny who viewers seem to want to see less of. And it seems Andy is still fighting this. On WWHL tonight, Jackie Collins started to say that Bethenny is too on edge, and needs an intervention, and Andy shut that right down and changed the subject.

Ugh. I wish she would just pack up her skinny girl crap and leave. With the addition of Dorinda I think the season would have been good without her.

• Love 18

Bethenny's ego is on display again this week in her blog (I've noticed it a lot this season):

"This is vintage Housewives that you have been awaiting with my return. Watch what happens! #theBisback"

I'm kinda shocked by that sentence. But maybe I shouldn't be, because this is the new Bethenny. She also did NOT like Carole calling her intense. She said she didn't get where she is today by being chill, and then listed all her professional accomplishments. And told Carole to have a seat. Ironically, it's Bethenny who viewers seem to want to see less of. And it seems Andy is still fighting this. On WWHL tonight, Jackie Collins started to say that Bethenny is too on edge, and needs an intervention, and Andy shut that right down and changed the subject.

Yes!!! I noticed this sentence in her blog as well.  Ego much?

• Love 10

Beth crying....again....awkward.  Jackie Collins was right - Beth needs an intervention.  So  does Sonja.

Which makes the preview for next week pretty intriguing. Bethenny apparently tries to figuratively slap some sense into Sonja, but defensive and delusional Sonja fights back, and Bethenny seems to lose it. Maybe she's not the one to take on this task? Drinking and partying like Sonja is not the only way a meltdown or fragile state is manifested.

• Love 8

Yes!!! I noticed this sentence in her blog as well.  Ego much?

Bethenney is just promo, promo, promo all the way. This was probably in her agreement with Andy. Just give me some airtime Andy and I will sell the hell out of this shitfest and give you and Bravo a decent cut of the profits.

• Love 10

Which makes the preview for next week pretty intriguing. Bethenny apparently tries to figuratively slap some sense into Sonja, but defensive and delusional Sonja fights back, and Bethenny seems to lose it. Maybe she's not the one to take on this task? Drinking and partying like Sonja is not the only way a meltdown or fragile state is manifested.

The more I see of Bethenny the more I truly believe she went into to business with great people. She was only the face of the products and people behind the scenes made it a huge success. I don't think someone this seemingly unstable can successfully keep a 9-5 job much less run a multi million dollar company.

• Love 23

Let's do some math. Bethenny was sobbing because she was going to be away from her daughter for 21 of 31 days. But the T&C trip is only 4 days, midweek so the child would be in school at least part of each day. Then she casually mentions she has another trip for 9 days, presumably without her daughter. That is still only 13 days, not 21. So it is not really this trip that is interfering with her seeing her daughter. Never mind that if she had a decent relationship with the father of her child, they would be able to work out swaps of time.

Has Bethenny ever had a TH head where she didn't bash another HW? Luann is hawking tampons? That is what she comes up with? She doesn't understand why Luann is moving around for the photographer? Really? Has she never seen a photo where it appears the model is mid-stride?

And she is complaining that Ramona brought her Pinot? She is hawking her stuff just like you, only she isn't putting her name on everything she can think of. It is not any different than B just happening to have her bottled water, whatever it was, in CB2. Because yes, stores just love having you come in with a drink that might spill. Ramona is basically crazy to be exercising (well, for this one we have to put aside the recognition that Ramona may in fact be crazy!)? Not really.

On another topic, "Pop of Color" may be an over used phrase, but my email yesterday from Crate and Barrel invited me to add "pops of color" with pillows for the couch.

The more I see of Bethenny the more I truly believe she went into to business with great people. She was only the face of the products and people behind the scenes made it a huge success. I don't think someone this seemingly unstable can successfully keep a 9-5 job much less run a multi million dollar company.

I was reading sample pages of one of her newer books on Amazon, and she was talking about how she never gets up until 8am, doesn't eat breakfast til 10am. She is not in an office - at a real one or in one of the homeless shelters she owns - 9am to 5pm. Maybe she does work long hrs, but that just makes the lives of her assistants even worse, being on call at odd hrs.

• Love 20

Let's do some math. Bethenny was sobbing because she was going to be away from her daughter for 21 of 31 days. But the T&C trip is only 4 days, midweek so the child would be in school at least part of each day. Then she casually mentions she has another trip for 9 days, presumably without her daughter. That is still only 13 days, not 21. So it is not really this trip that is interfering with her seeing her daughter. Never mind that if she had a decent relationship with the father of her child, they would be able to work out swaps of time.

Has Bethenny ever had a TH head where she didn't bash another HW? Luann is hawking tampons? That is what she comes up with? She doesn't understand why Luann is moving around for the photographer? Really? Has she never seen a photo where it appears the model is mid-stride?

And she is complaining that Ramona brought her Pinot? She is hawking her stuff just like you, only she isn't putting her name on everything she can think of. It is not any different than B just happening to have her bottled water, whatever it was, in CB2. Because yes, stores just love having you come in with a drink that might spill. Ramona is basically crazy to be exercising (well, for this one we have to put aside the recognition that Ramona may in fact be crazy!)? Not really.

On another topic, "Pop of Color" may be an over used phrase, but my email yesterday from Crate and Barrel invited me to add "pops of color" with pillows for the couch.

Has everyone else not figured out that Bethenny is full of crap? She is in this for the promo of Skinny Girl products and nothing further. However good on you girl for your hussle. Go get it for you and you adorable daughter!

• Love 4

I was reading sample pages of one of her newer books on Amazon, and she was talking about how she never gets up until 8am, doesn't eat breakfast til 10am. She is not in an office - at a real one or in one of the homeless shelters she owns - 9am to 5pm. Maybe she does work long hrs, but that just makes the lives of her assistants even worse, being on call at odd hrs.

Beth said that the following week or whatever, she had so many days so it's not all about RHNY.  And this is the problem - Beth crying the blues about not being with her daughter but the fact is she can be with Bryn if she really wanted to.

Maybe Pop of Color is an 'old' phrase but it's one that people are familiar with.  Everyone is certainly remembering it.  I don't think it's as 'bad' as some think. 

• Love 14

I'm thinking the same way. I think she came up with the margarita idea and saw it through, and I give her a lot of credit for the idea, although her business partner at the time seems to be the one that negotiated the deal with the liquor giant. The rest of the Skinnygirl brand seems to be simply attaching the name onto already existing products. Teresa Giudice did the same thing, and pretty successfully, and she's as dumb as they come, so I'm wondering just how smart and successful the line really is.

The brief scene of the so-called Skinnygirl brand summit was interesting, but in typical HW fashion, it was mostly about the silliness with Sonja, as well as more damn product placement. I would have loved to have seen Bethenny actually lead the meeting, or any meeting, for that matter, and see her in action. Cuz maybe her shtick is really all she's about.

• Love 13
(edited)

crgirl412, on 16 Jun 2015 - 10:30 PM, said:

That scene at the Parkside Restaurant was hands down one of the healthiest, normal, girlfriends-just-hanging-out that seen on any HW show for years. It was refreshing. It seems to only go sidewise this season when Sonja, Heather or Kristen is around.

True!! I think I'm so used to all HW shows screaming, yelling, breaking wine glasses, flipping tables, that sitting calmly and talking crap on someone who wasn't there is them on their very best behavior!! The bar is SO low!!!

They were having a great time. The story they told Bethenny about Sonja at that club was pretty intense. They all seem very concerned about Sonja's drinking and obvious risky behavior. That was the most interesting part of tonight's episode for me and seemed to be a segue to whatever goes down in T&C.

Yes....Bethenny did cry in this episode (again) but it was only once and very brief......baby steps. LOL

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 9
(edited)

I am done with Bethenny. I never really cared for her in the first place, but her histrionics are just too much. I got divorced and lost custody of my son, not seeing him for 24 years, and I never once behaved like she has.

She is sucking the life out of the show and this needs to stop. Put your big girl panties on, lady.

I'm sorry about your situation but everybody reacts different. Just because one person never did something doesn't mean another person can't/won't do it.

If I had had to go without seeing my kids 50% of the time when they were young, I'd have been crying like a baby all the time too.

I loved Luann talking about how she's always been there for her kids. Didn't her kids pretty much say she was never around? I remember her son begging her to stay for dinner one night. He said she's never there.

If that's true, she's damn lucky they show up for her now.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 19

I am all about one girlfriend going all Dog Day Afternoon on someone on behalf of a wronged friend. I would do it in a heartbeat for one of mine and can proudly say that I have several friends that would go "motherfucker" all over a person who was purposely trying to hurt me. Without giving it a single second thought. Often and with passion. Were Kristen to have done something horrible to Beth - maybe like calling her business a sham or calling her a horrible trainwreck of a mother on TV all in an effort to diminish her reputation, than I would be cheering for Ramona (if Of course Beth were actually Ramona's friend - she is not). None of that is the case here.

And this is why I adore you!  You too WireWrap!  Yes when you are backing up a friends your all in. Kristen got Ramona's Wrath because Beth is the star and Ramona knows it. Ramona is the stars friend !

I love that you said your friends would go all motherfucker on some one for you, that is what friend do.

I have been reading the boards and watching the show and watching my cavs>>>:(

so ill watch more carefully tomorrow, god knows my life is not complete if I don't exam these crazy women:) I'm pretty emotional tonight!

• Love 7
(edited)
She said she didn't get where she is today by being chill, and then listed all her professional accomplishments. And told Carole to have a seat. Ironically, it's Bethenny who viewers seem to want to see less of. And it seems Andy is still fighting this. On WWHL tonight, Jackie Collins started to say that Bethenny is too on edge, and needs an intervention, and Andy shut that right down and changed the subject.

So is Carole actually still friendly with Bethenny?  Seems like a really shitty way to speak about a friend -- at least to me.  When I noted Bethenny did pretty much the same thing to Carole in her Bravo blog last week, some said they're this way with their friends all the time & it's no big deal.  OK then.

Guess it's a matter of how you like your friends to treat you -- like shit or nicely.  Me?  I'd prefer my friends to treat me nicely, thanks.  Carole, stick with Heather & tell Satan Andy to go fuck off & don't let him make you pretend to be Bethenny's friend.  Cuz that shitty task is as impossible as trying to have a sensible conversation with Sonja.

Ugh. I wish she would just pack up her skinny girl crap and leave.

Hey, guess what?  Was just on line at Marshall's today (discount chain here) & what did I see by the registers?  Bags & bags & bags & bags of SkinnyGirl cookies -- marked down to $4.99 each.  I saw peeps in front of me picking them up, making just-smelled-poop faces & putting them back down.  What were they?  Peanut butter & sea salt wafer cookies.  Ew & blech.  Oh my goodness, does that sound vile or what?  Um, is the idea behind it to make you barf & develop eating disorders?  Is that really the SkinnyGirl way?  Smartie smart move, Bethenny.

Hey, it's Carson.

Man, I hate that pelican-face fame ho.  What the heck was he doing there?  Totally unnecessary.  OK, I suppose he's harmless, just extremely annoying.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 10

I stand behind Ramona should had stayed her ass out of it though.

Tje only people that should be involved are Beth, Kristen and Carole (since she was the messenger and stirred it up).

Ramona have a drink and a ton of sits!

• Love 12

so....Another episode of Bethenny Starting Over.

Hey, it's Carson. I can't help but enjoy it when a familiar face drops in. Why there weren't 'people' to move the mannequins, I don't know but I enjoyed the carnage.

Geez, Ro, you created the drama of Beth having problems with the trip because of Beth before Beth even got there. All Kris was trying to do was straighten it out. No, she wasn't in Beth's face. And then when Kris asked, Beth said the dates were fine with her. Sorry Ro, you instigated that. Beth crying....again....awkward. Jackie Collins was right - Beth needs an intervention. So does Sonja.

Maybe Lu looked like she was doing a commercial or ad for a maxi pad but the woman looked great.

So what if Carole wears clothes from Forever 21. I had no problem with the 'trouble' top.

Yeah I don't care if Carole shops at f21.

Whoever said that the f21 in NYC are hot and humid was not lying! I went on a short vacation to NYC a couple years ago with my sister and 16 year old niece and of all places she wanted to go to was f21. Like there isn't one in every mall in every town in Ohio. Any way, they were so hot and sweaty, I had to walk out. Just horrible, plus everything in there made me itch.

• Love 3

I found it ridiculous yet hilarious when Sonja looked at her dogs and said "these dogs really need to do something."  WTF?  They're dogs!!!  Maybe an intern position is open. 

And yes, Luann, we know you used to spend a lot of time in Italy.  That's why you were hanging out with "the Italians" on Scary Island.  

• Love 12
(edited)

How much hootch does Carole smoke? I roll my eyes so much at the weird stuff she says I get a headache. I just can't with her anymore. Glad she was only in one scene tonight.

For someone who weighs approximately 45 pounds, Carol must have had a bad case of the munchies tonight at dinner with Bethenny because she crammed that entire big meatball into her craw all at once. I thought she might choke on it.

Straycat80, I apologize. I am new to this format. I wanted to quote you but for the life of me couldn't figure out how to type outside the box. Embarrassed! Maybe I'll get it now.

Edited by swimmingwithsnarks
  • Love 2

She wants people to just leave her alone when she starts crying so she can get it together, and then she wants them to act like it never happened.   Hypocrisy is uncool.  Don't be all uncool, Bethenny!

Exactly. I've noticed she does that a lot. At the dinner party in the Berkshires when she apologized to Heather, and then sat down and yelled at them across the table to stop talking about her. Or at AOA, when LuAnn approached her to ask if she was ok, she said what happened was no big deal, and very aggressively told LuAnn to back off. Or tonight's cry fest. I don't know if it's paranoia, or a control thing, or just some form of instability or fragility.

Or maybe I'm over-analyzing, and it's simply what you called it - hypocrisy. So uncool!

• Love 9

This wasn't as fun sober as it has been the past few weeks while drinking, but it was still entertaining enough.  I genuinely enjoy the creep of production in all the drama around Bethenney.  They arranged their schedules because of her, I totally get why they're pissed off- especially since odds are, absent something massive, production would bail when Bethenney did.  Heck they had an entire segment tonight where people were talking about something we theoretically could have seen (Sonja at da club) since, y'know, they're being filmed, and at least 4 of the cast were present. 

I feel like they're having to deal with the idea of Bethenney as much as they are the person, and it's kind of fascinating, imho.

Reading comments, though, maybe they'd have been better off hiring Bethenney to do commentary, then airing special Bethenney-tagged episodes, like the crap they tried to pull a while back with "social" versions of some of their shows.  She's good at that much of the time, imho, especially compared to the others.  She's not as great outside of that. 

I'm curious to read Sonja's blog, since they spent a lot of time talking about her and she appeared for, what, 5 minutes?  It must be weird to have facts built this way, as opposed to having stuff air.    

As for Ramona vs. Kristen- Kristen should say "thank you."  She and her brand have gotten way more airtime/discussion than they would have absent any drama.  So thanks, Carole for starting the fire.  Thanks Bethenney for amping it up.  And thanks Ramona for pushing it forward.  She might just have enough to make "pop of color" stick with her key demographic, despite any competition out there with similar names.

• Love 9

Is this more Sonja delusional crap?  Have no idea.  Why has this not been reported -- at all?  I'm giving a very suspicious side-eye to this.  It's possible, but me doubts it.  She still seems very much on the edge.  Can't help thinkin' that, especially when I passed by her townhouse again tonite & yet again, all of her windows were wide open in this hot disgusting humid weather.  Seriously, NO other townhouse in that fancy-shmancy neighborhood has any windows open, let alone all of 'em.  Oy, Sonja.

Lu modeling was a bit silly, but she looked pretty good.

Sonja sold some property that would have gone along ways in satisfying her debt and then her ex sued the bankruptcy estate so Sonja is waiting for the determination,

Maybe Pop of Color is an 'old' phrase but it's one that people are familiar with.  Everyone is certainly remembering it.  I don't think it's as 'bad' as some think. 

Everyone knows the phrase but it doesn't make you think of nail polish.  Most people think interior decorating.  I think it's too generic and too broad for a brand name.

• Love 5

Yep. She shops where she wants to shop and wears her hair like she wants to wear it. Every woman should feel free enough, and be comfortable with themselves enough to do the same thing.

I do.

Why do women have to dress a certain way after a certain age? I'll be 50 in a few weeks and I wear whatever the hell I want to wear. My outfit today was a pair of jeans and a Kid Rock concert t-shirt. Who cares?

We should be able to dress how we want to dress at any age.

I'm not going to run out and buy a bunch of pantsuits because I'm 50. Women like Carole should be applauded for doing what they want, in my opinion.

I have to stop reading the NY thread. The age shaming gets to me.

Blame it in the judge who told Bethenny to stop posing for pictures in her four year old daughter's pajamas.

If you read Kristen's blog the age shaming goes both ways.  She calls Ramona not a cougar but a panther. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Blame it in the judge who told Bethenny to stop posing for pictures in her four year old daughter's pajamas.

If you read Kristen's blog the age shaming goes both ways. She calls Ramona not a cougar but a panther.

I'm not sure what any of that means.

I'm talking about Carole. There are hundreds of "she's too old for that" comments every week.

I don't read blogs so I don't know anything about that.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 4

And did you all love how Beth decided to name drop (Didnt she get on Sonja for this Hmm) say Kyle's name and Paris/Nicky.

It's ok for Bethenny but no one else shouldnt.

The "names" S drops are world famous people: P Diddy, Michael Jackson, John John, etc.

Kyle and Paris are people that B actually knows and many would say no credit attaches where those two are concerned.

• Love 14

I'm not sure what any of that means.

I'm talking about Carole. There are hundreds of "she's too old for that" comments every week.

I don't read blogs so I don't know anything about that.

I will explain it, BTW it was meant tongue in cheek.  Bethenny was told to not wear her four year old's pajamas by a judge..  She had previously done this and tweeted a picture of herself in them.  A family law judge told her to not do that again.

Kristen wrote a blog, the youthful one, on the show and attacked Ramona about her age and being age appropriate.  My point was if you have the principals age shaming the RHs  people who are commenting about someone's attire being too youthful is pretty much in line with these women on the show do to each other..

Me personally, I don't care what anyone wears, except I really, really hate ripped jeans on anyone and I did think Carole Trouble shirt was pitiful, regardless of her age.  It just seems she is screaming for attention.

• Love 7
(edited)

The "names" S drops are world famous people: P Diddy, Michael Jackson, John John, etc.

Kyle and Paris are people that B actually knows and many would say no credit attaches where those two are concerned.

Look Bethenny even said she was name dropping. So let's not down play who's more famous because in the end if you know who Paris Hilton is odds are you will know who Nicky is and so on if you follow their families closely. They are still well known even if they are not MJ or P Diddy. Just my opinion though. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4
(edited)

Look Bethenny even said she was name dropping. So let's not down play who's more famous because in the end if you know who Paris Hilton is odds are you will know who Nicky is and so on if you follow their families closely. They are still well known even if they are not MJ or P Diddy. Just my opinion though.

Right. Joke. I like Bethenny, I get her.

And how is she ruining a show that no one has really liked since she left?

What season has topped her last? Seriously, this show is played, it's old and done. Her return has sparked interest, but the old fires won't burn again. It happens.

Edited by SFoster21
  • Love 13
(edited)

There are a certain amount of agist remarks that I have noticed. The Bethenny incident with the 4 year old's tshirt on was not about "acting your age" -- to me it was more about exhibiting a eating disorder because frankly, she could pose in any size 0 tshirt but to pose in one that you say fits your four year old -- as a public figure, that is pretty irresponsible and had the potential of creating a viral meme.

But yes, the fact is that some of of the behavior of the cast is troublesome and while it could be stated they are behaving in an undignified manner not congruent with their age; I think much of that is unattractive, unsafe and uncouth at any age. If they were men, we'd consider them pigs (Sonja). Wearing a tshirt that says "Trouble" is hardly reaching that caliber. I'm shocked we are not getting NYPD and ED coverage because Sonja is a tawdry drunken 911 incident waiting to happen.

Ramona is a nutbag. I could see the crazy starting to roll at her manicure meeting. She's been working herself up to storm Heather, Luann, or Kristen for the past few episodes and Kristen is the one who will give her the least pushback -- where she can actually land a wound. However, I can see Heather getting in her face if she continues.

Bethenny is just exhausting. I think she needs to go to a support group for women who can't ever be happy without sabotaging themselves.  This chick can't seem to maintain intimate relationships without a victim list. Her problem with the TC trip is that she has another trip planned- likely with her bf.

Carole doesn't bother me. I really like Dorinda. I think all Dorinda needs is to see the Ramonja Coaster in action and she will be hanging with Luann and Heather in the "we don't know those crazy bitches" corner.  Bethenny might try and convince Sonja to try to get production paid rehab-- good luck. Sonja will only show up if she knows Kim Richards, Lindsey Lohan and John Hamm will be there (or are these celebs not vintage enough.. does she need Brian Wilson, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Truman Capote there instead?). (Yes... I know, Seymour Hoffman died but so did John K. Jr. and she partied with him!)

Edited by Lucelu
  • Love 9

I had to rewind when Bethenny said Sonja shouldn't get a pass just because she's going through a rough time. Yes she said that. Hello pot meet kettle. What the WHAT?

That's been Bethenny's MO since rhony S.1! Hypocrite.

Bethenny has called Dorinda a "broad" twice. It was twice too many.

• Love 15

I had to rewind when Bethenny said Sonja shouldn't get a pass just because she's going through a rough time. Yes she said that. Hello pot meet kettle. What the WHAT?

That's been Bethenny's MO since rhony S.1! Hypocrite.

Bethenny has called Dorinda a "broad" twice. It was twice too many.

IMO there is nothing wrong with what Beth said.

There is a difference between being understanding that you can't make all events because you have mommy duty and your ex is watching you like crazy to throw you under the bus with the judge at the very drop if a hat. Bethenny can't make all events or can attend but can't stay for all of it yet Carole and Sonja never seem to be around and nobody makes a huge deal out of it, where are Heather and Kristen asking where Carole or Sonja are and how is not fair that they are not attending the events? Not a peep is said because no one cares yet Bethennys issues get highlighted time and time again.

With Sonja, they were talking that she got drunk , which seems to be quite often at that moment as they all claimed concern, but what Dorinda was complaining about is how during that last event Sonja got handsy with John and was all over him, Dorinda was in her right to be annoyed and that is the particular circumstance that Bethenny was suggesting Sonja can't get away with despise her problems, Sonja and her obvious economical problems shouldn't give her a pass for trying to be all over other cast mates SO because Sonja is very flirtatious and when she is drunk she loses all sense of physical boundaries, that is what IMO Bethenny was referring to.

• Love 9

I don't think Ramona is kissing Bethenny's ass.  They've known each other for a long time.  Ramona has always showed concern for Bethenny.  Even on Scary Island when Jill showed up Ramona was worried about Bethenny and didn't want Jill there stressing her out.

I think it's part that and part Ramona seeing an opportunity to stick it to Kristen whenever she can.

• Love 6

God I am so tired of this being The Bethenny Show.  Are the ratings still in the toilet?  Guess what, Show?  Not everyone wants to watch this woman bawl over not being able to be with her kid all the time.  Yeah, divorce sucks.  That's probably why you should choose your partners wisely and then at least attempt to keep it civil if you split up. 

I agree , and I even understand that "civil" might not always be possible depending on the history and personalities involved. With all that she has going on, Bethenny should have avoided reality TV (which has a track record of straining real-life relationships) until her personal and emotional life was more stable.

• Love 9

Lol sorry MaltidaMoody. My point really is that she is trying to make a lot of old phrases new again. It ain't happening!

I guess the good thing is she isn't using the new slang the kids are saying like

"on fleek." Oh how I've grown to hate the phrase.

I don't think she was using "bros before ho's" conversationally; she was just trying to make a pun. I think "Toes before ho's" is funny.   This is partly why I watch RHONY - you don't get any attempts at witty jokes in the OC!

Of course it was ruined by Beth having to explain it to obtuse Ramona.

• Love 10
(edited)

I like Carole's Trouble sweater, it was much better than the T-shirt she wore to Kristen's business meeting: "You Had Me At ..." , what? I never did see what the word was, but the T-shirt was ratty looking.

I want Carrole to wear a T-shirt with a crying emoji and a circle and slash (universal sign for NO!) over it.

Edited by RedHawk
(edited)

And this is why I adore you!  You too WireWrap!  Yes when you are backing up a friends your all in. Kristen got Ramona's Wrath because Beth is the star and Ramona knows it. Ramona is the stars friend !

I love that you said your friends would go all motherfucker on some one for you, that is what friend do.

I have been reading the boards and watching the show and watching my cavs>>>:(

so ill watch more carefully tomorrow, god knows my life is not complete if I don't exam these crazy women:) I'm pretty emotional tonight!

Hugs to you Imjagain.  I was really rooting for your Cavs and King James. I love my Pistons, but after that always root for the Cavs. 

How about the way that Ramona walked up to Kristen and was immediately so rude about what she was wearing? Kristen was so sweet to her when she greeted her with her "you look so beautiful", and then Ramona tells Kristen she doesn't want to hug her because "I might get sick". Whatever in the world that means. Ramona is just such a strange person overall. Mario should never have cheated on her, but in almost every scene she is in, I try to imagine what it would be like to be with this person all the time. The thought makes me want to kill myself. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 16

So the Moaner carries wine AND a glass in her purse? Hey, you gotta have a weapon ready in case anyone dares to get you wet. 

Dorinda, you're a sweetheart, but stop being so generous with your comparisons to Sonja. I have a very hard time picturing Marilyn Monroe talking about cock rings. 

Carole shops at Forever 21? I hope this woman really is putting us all on this season. Because otherwise, I just can't.

Now we know why Sonja didn't want to allow everyone into her home. She's a secret hoarder, who keeps all her broken possessions so she can swap parts out and fix them up with a nice Sharpie. Thank God those interns have her - to teach them swimsuit surgery and the fine art of packing a suitcase. 

Dorinda, if you ever get to Mallomar, make sure you stop at Oreo on the way. I hear it's lovely there this time of year. 

Moaner really lost it at the end. Was she trying to channel Alex "the messenger" McCord? No, just stop, honey. That was a whole lot of unnecessary. 

My favorite part of the entire episode was when everyone abandoned Lu to go potty and Ramona asked the guys behind her to keep her company. I almost died laughing. 

• Love 19
(edited)

I saw nothing wrong with what Kristen did at the photo shoot. Bethenny walked in as the whole group was talking about her not being to make the trip and Kristen continued the conversation. Why should they stop the conversation? Heather and Kristen have young children and re-arranged their schedules for the trip and they have a right to feel a little annoyed that Bethenny is having concessions made for her. Ramona thinks she's slick. When she was talking about John with Kristen at Dorinda's in the Berkshires, she let Kristen take the brunt of Dorinda's anger. When Ramona spoke ill of John with Luann, she ran to Dorinda to tell her, and Dorinda calls Luann in tears. So it's Luann who had to take the brunt of that. Now, we have a situation where they were ALL talking about Bethenny not being to make the full trip, and Kristen gets shit thrown at her by Ramona, like Ramona wasn't also talking about Bethenny. Ugh! It's so unsettling how Ramona has her hand on the ladle, stirring the pot, but manages to shimmy out of trouble time and time again. I'm glad Kristen walked away from her after Ramona walked on, intent on stirring up trouble. She didn't even greet the other ladies - she just zeroed in on Kristen and started off the conversation with a disdainful look and 'You look fuzzy'. What an asshole.

Ramona is a nut and always has been. She admittedly hadn't talked to Bethenny for some time prior to Bethenny coming back so for her to act like Beth's mouthpiece was real rich. I mean, was it not a handful of episodes ago that Bethenny explicitly told Ramona she wanted nothing to do with her? And now Ramona is fighting Bethenny's battles? I feel like I am in the twilight zone. Bethenny has come back into the group and she's the alpha - everyone must bow to her - and it's annoying to watch.

There is something mentally off with Bethenny. Crying at the drop of a hat...like, go away. Why would you sign on to a show if time with Brynn is so precious? No one made her come back. She wanted to and now she's acting like everything is a burden. I understand that it's hard for her not to see her daughter every day, but I just don't feel sympathetic for some reason. I feel like she's created a lot of own misery. Seriously...go away, Bethenny. I'm tired of you.

Honestly, Kristen should consider it a blessing that Bethenny doesn't like her.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 17