Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Fashionably Fired Up

• Start Topic

My post was about Kristen stampeding over to Bethenny *at AOA*, not about her questions at the photo shoot. She could not stop herself from hustling over to Bethenny - to the extent of interjecting herself into a clearly tense conversation between B and Lu - in order to instigate conflict with her. So Ramona hurrying over to Kristen is not substantively different in the abstract (though I do agree that Ramona was reaching in terms of content).

Kristen handled that wrong too - with regard to coming up in the middle of conversation between Lu and Beth, but she immediately backed off for the minute. If she would have continued to force her conversation on Beth in that moment, she would have been nuts. Even with all of that, Kristen was trying to address an issue she had directly with Beth. Bat shit crazy Ramona comes into an event - late - where everyone else is having a nice conversation and starts berating Kristen for things that made no sense, and didn't directly have anything to do with her. She did it in front of a big group of people and she looked as insane as I remember. Whispers from crazy Ramona in the Berkshire's. She can try to hide the crazy for a while, but she just cannot keep it down.

• Love 10

Just when I thought her midlife crisis acting far younger than her years shtick was over, Carole reveals she now shops at Forever 21? Gag me now.

I agree!!!  When she said that, I was wondering if the cashier told her that the sweater would be a great gift for her daughter!!   ;-)

• Love 6

I also have to give Bethenny some preview points for telling Sonja to STFU in Turks & Caicos, because that looks freaking hilarious/ tragic/ life-changing.

Especially the preview when Sonya says something about how she wouldn't be where she is today... and Bethenny says "where are you?"

I still don't get what Sonya thinks she has accomplished in life.  Bagging a really rich old dude is something I guess.  But then what? 

And did I see an article of clothing on Sonya's bed with a $19 price tag?

• Love 10

Boy, Carol is a piece of work. I appreciated that she took responsibility for starting shit between Betheny and Kristen but I was kind of surprised that she was so blatant about basically making up a lie.

Naive me, I thought Carol's flakiness gave Betheny a perfect opportunity to neutralize Kristen. A quick call to say I spoke with Carol, she misrepresented our conversation, I never said were dumb, good luck with your nail polish line. Would have taken less the. 5 minutes and gone a long way.

When did she say she made up a lie?

• Love 2

That scene at the Parkside Restaurant was hands down one of the healthiest, normal, girlfriends-just-hanging-out that seen on any HW show for years.  It was refreshing.  It seems to only go sidewise this season when Sonja, Heather or Kristen is around. 

I thought the same thing....plus, I've bee to the Park Side, so it was nice to see it on TV!  The food is as good as it looked!!  

• Love 4

And we have another scene in a nail salon/day spa....with Ramona and Bethenny getting pedicures.

But the person trying to launch a nail polish line is no where in sight....oh wait she's in a shoe store with Luanne

Bwahahahahaha!

• Love 13

I agree!!!  When she said that, I was wondering if the cashier told her that the sweater would be a great gift for her daughter!!   ;-)

She probably would have ran for the nearest exit embarrassed that the other kids in the store heard that.

• Love 6
Naive me, I thought Carol's flakiness gave Betheny a perfect opportunity to neutralize Kristen. A quick call to say I spoke with Carol, she misrepresented our conversation, I never said were dumb, good luck with your nail polish line. Would have taken less the. 5 minutes and gone a long way.

I agree. I kind of hope there was a scene of this we weren't shown (I doubt it). Kristen was so awkward and unnecessarily bitchy in her approach at AOA but it's kind of strange how she's somehow being portrayed as the villain here. She was justified in her anger at Bethenny and Bethenny could've easily set the record straight if she wanted to.  Of course, Bethenny is way too cool to care about Kristen, or whatever. Whoever said in another thread that Kristen is the new Alex is so right, lol. 

• Love 13

Hmmm the same Ramona that took a stroll on the bridge with Beth to let her know she ain't shit and ain't never gon be shit (paraphrasing). Ramona is trying to create division old cast verses new cast with the exception of Dorinda.

Sure, Ramona can be bitchy.  There's no denying that.  I do think she does care for Bethenny.  They are both going through very difficult times and I'm sure Ramona has sympathy for Bethenny.  Kirsten was an ass the way she stormed Bethenny at Ramona's restaurant.

That scene at the Parkside Restaurant was hands down one of the healthiest, normal, girlfriends-just-hanging-out that seen on any HW show for years.  It was refreshing.  It seems to only go sidewise this season when Sonja, Heather or Kristen is around. 

Yup!!  That was a great scene!!  I also enjoyed the pedicures with Ramona and Bethenny.

• Love 6

I enjoyed it as well. They all seemed to be having a great time. They did, however, spend most of their time talking crap about someone who wasn't there.

• Love 15

Thank you! I'm sure this show is a very lucrative opportunity for her to show off her line of bulimia-themed kitsch, but she was doing fine without it. 

Wow, Ramona sure is trying HARD to establish a soul-sister bond with Bethenny! She was so obsequious this episode I just wanted to throw up. Yes, Kristen is annoying, but Ramona is stirring the shit to win favor with Bethenny, who should know better than to fall for it. Bethenny seems a little too eager to project her crap on someone else, though. Had to laugh when she chastised Ramona for bringing wine and glassware to the cupcake party. I assume the editors left out the part where she added "because I already brought my own Skinny Girl wine and glassware." 

I can't help but love Luann. She may be shady and ridiculous, but she keeps it together and never lets them see her sweat. I think she's the least insecure of the bunch, as far as personalities go. I also have to give Bethenny some preview points for telling Sonja to STFU in Turks & Caicos, because that looks freaking hilarious/ tragic/ life-changing.

Do you think she also tells Sonja to "GO TO BED!!!!!!", too (a la Kelly and Scary Island)???  

• Love 6

And we have another scene in a nail salon/day spa....with Ramona and Bethenny getting pedicures.

But the person trying to launch a nail polish line is no where in sight....oh wait she's in a shoe store with Luanne

Bwahahahahaha!

Bwahahahahaha!

I thought the same thing. I was expecting to see Kristen waiting for Ramona but instead we got Bethenney with her Skinny Girl chip bag next to her.

• Love 3

I thought it was awesome too.

Been to Parkside many times....it is seriously old school Italian.

Food is lish

They are in Corona not Sunnyside - was wondering why they showed the arc sign

I enjoyed it as well. They all seemed to be having a great time. They did, however, spend most of their time talking crap about someone who wasn't there.

Well, to be honest - isn't that what happens when most women go out to dinner??    ;-)

• Love 10

She has trained hundreds of interns! Yes, thanks to Sonja, scores of terminally confused European twenty-year-olds now know how to undo a bodysuit, put empty wine bottles into a recycling bin, and dial the phone to order pizza.

PS, I was a bit surprised this episode to hear Sonja's out of debt. How did that happen? Are we sure it actually DID? It seems too soon, considering how desperate she seemed just a season or two ago. "Kudooz" to her for making it happen!

I'm starting to think Sonja is running a brothel. I'm kidding but I would love to know how she came up with all that money when she was still broke last season.

• Love 9

Who cares if Bethenny leaves the trip early? I mean, really, who cares? Don't worry, ladies, it's a paid trip - they'll keep filming and it'll make the show.

Noel's mustache - no.

I can't believe that Carole can stand to shop at F21. Those stores - at least the ones in the city - are 100 degrees and humid at all times for some reason. Every time I tried anything on there I felt like I was a plant in a greenhouse. 

I was lol'ing at Heather's comment to Ramona that yes she does know that you speak your mind, as she just witnessed Ramona walk in and start hammering away. I thought Kristen's glass comment was lame though. Everything about her delivery is just so flat. Boooooring. Great hair though.

I think her hair is as flat and boring as her :) 

Parkside....! I need some Italian food now.

Dorinda fits in so nicely with the ladies, I wish she had come in sooner and saved us from Cindy and Aviva. I'm with Luann; I have a girl crush on her. 

• Love 7

Carol seems to be able to get away with stuff with Bethenny that others would not!  She told B that she started the stuff with Kristen and B didn't bat an eye.

Ramona is back on the Ramona-coaster!!  She made an ass of herself again.  Kristen did nothing like that!  I really believe that Kristen wanted to talk before she went to make-up while everyone was there and she didn't attack B!   

• Love 11

I usually try to suspend disbelief when watching the HoWife shows, so I don't usually make note of this, but Ramona going after Kristen the way she did, and calling her "dumb" - that was so producer-driven. Ramona knew that was a buzz word after Bethenny called her dumb, so I'm sure her assignment was to go in there and use it - somewhere, somehow. "Why would you attack Bethenny when you know she's going through a hard time? What are you - dumb?!" Oh, please. Ramona's not that good of an actress. Her argument made no sense, and her delivery was bad. Frankly, it made Ramona look dumb!

• Love 21

My parents took me to the Parkside 25 years ago, when I was a teen & OMG, it looks EXACTLY the same!  It looked to me like the kinda place Tony Soprano & his pals would go if they ventured into Queens.  Actually, I'm pretty sure Gotti & his buds were regulars.  Good food, but we thought a lot of the peeps there were packin' & I remember we were kinda nervous.  Never went back.  Still, it was fun to see Lu's reaction to getting literally dragged into Queens.  She did NOT look pleased.

Color me disappointed.  I thought Noel was a looker.  Well, no -- um, maybe in a few years.  Luv how Lu takes credit for raising the kids.  No Lu.  No!  Shovel that bullshit elsewhere.  We know Rosie raised 'em & you barely saw them in between your hookups.  Please hun,  We know who you are.  Not judging you, sweetie.  But we know who you are, Lu.

I also have to give Bethenny some preview points for telling Sonja to STFU in Turks & Caicos, because that looks freaking hilarious/ tragic/ life-changing.

Me likey.  I mean seriously, how could any person not go crazy trying to have a sensible conversation with her?  It's completely impossible.

• Love 14

She has trained hundreds of interns! Yes, thanks to Sonja, scores of terminally confused European twenty-year-olds now know how to undo a bodysuit, put empty wine bottles into a recycling bin, and dial the phone to order pizza.

PS, I was a bit surprised this episode to hear Sonja's out of debt. How did that happen? Are we sure it actually DID? It seems too soon, considering how desperate she seemed just a season or two ago. "Kudooz" to her for making it happen!

Well, Sonja did not actually say she had paid it off. She said she was close to paying it, so I suspect it is just another example of her using the "Smoke and Mirrors" trick otherwise it would have been reported in various blogs before the season began. JMO

• Love 6

crgirl412, on 16 Jun 2015 - 10:30 PM, said:

True!!  I think I'm so used to all HW shows screaming, yelling, breaking wine glasses, flipping tables, that sitting calmly and talking crap on someone who wasn't there is them on their very best behavior!!  The bar is SO low!!!

• Love 7

Boy, Carol is a piece of work. I appreciated that she took responsibility for starting shit between Betheny and Kristen but I was kind of surprised that she was so blatant about basically making up a lie.

What lie? I may have missed something, but Carole said I sold you out and then Bethenny didn't say shit about it. My understanding of "I sold you out" is I betrayed your confidence, not that I made up some bullshit about you. And I find it completely ludicrous to imagine that Bethenny would continue to sit there getting chummier with Carole after Carole confessed to lying about Bethenny.

I think that Kristen was will within her rights to bring up the trip, nor did I think she was particularly rude. Both she and Heather mentioned having to alter their kids' schedules for the trip. Bethenny is lucky that the women didn't come at her like they did to Kim on Atlanta. On Atlanta, the women were explicit that they were losing money from gigs by scheduling around Kim and demanded that she leave the cast. Bethenny seems to be showing up an hour at a time, breaking into tears, and leaving. Bethenny is very lucky to be part of this cast. Any other cast (save Beverly Hills) would have bounced her nonparticipating self absorbed ass a long time ago.

Ramona is insufferable. Even when I feel sorry for Ramona, I know I should just wait awhile because she'll fuck it all up. She could have pulled Kristen aside. She could have slowly broached it with Kristen. But no, she had to Ramona in there and accuse Kristen of being a mean dumb bitch to poor fragile Bethenny. And it's so obvious that she's trying ally with Bethenny because they're both going "through things", the group has decided that her bestie, Sonja, is a drunken buffoon, and Dorinda seems to be meshing with the other women without having to rely on Ramona.

• Love 13
(edited)

What lie? I may have missed something, but Carole said I sold you out and then Bethenny didn't say shit about it. My understanding of "I sold you out" is I betrayed your confidence, not that I made up some bullshit about you. And I find it completely ludicrous to imagine that Bethenny would continue to sit there getting chummier with Carole after Carole confessed to lying about Bethenny.

It was a little hard to hear but Bethenny did correct Carol.  She told her "That's not what I said" and then proceeded to repeat what she did say.   Bethenny likes Carol and has no interest in Kristen so I'm guessing she really didn't care what Carol told her.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 15

On WWHL Andy just said the T&C trip lasts for 4 episodes. He also called it epic and said there hasn't been anything like this since Scary Island.

Crap!  I forgot to watch.

Did they hint about what LuAnn said in her tweet?  

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but didn't LuAnn's tweet say that Kristen and Heather did something awful in T&C?  Or was it Carol and Heather?

• Love 1

Ramona was stretching for indignation when she approached Kristen and I would agree that her umbrage was probably encouraged by production. However, advancing theses that make no sense; turning oneself up to the point of appearing unhinged; and nosing into disagreements that don't directly pertain to you . . . all of this sounds really familiar for some reason! Where oh where have I seen women adhering to the pattern before? Oh, I know! It was when Heather attacked Aviva in the Hamptons on Carole's behalf, ending up screaming in feral fashion, and when Kristen, apropos of no deep enmity or anything, behaved so bizarrely to Aviva at the finale party (clutching her chest; hyperventilating over the X-rays; issuing weird and oblique pronouncements about "the bigger thing going on with you!") because it was the trendy thing to do. So if Kristen and Heather can combat for Carole's cause, I'd say turnabout's fair play for Ramona to advocate aggressively for Bethenny. Even though she staked her sword on a really flimsy foundation vis-a-vis argumentation . . . While I agree that Bethenny could have cleared up the misunderstanding, I have to ask, why is the onus on her to do so if Carole is the one who created the dispute by misquoting Bethenny? Wouldn't Carole be the one to call and clarify the situation?

• Love 6

It was a little hard to hear but Bethenny did correct Carol.  She told her "That's not what I said" and then proceeded to repeat what she did say.   Bethenny likes Carol and has no interest in Kristen so I'm guessing she really didn't care what Carol told her.

From that scene what I got was that Beth said basically what Carole was repeating, but didn't use the same words. Upon a rewatch of that scene, that is what happened:

Beth said "none of which I said" when Carole repeated back to her what she had told Kristen.

Carole said "you did say that".

Beth said "I never said she was not smart"

Carole: "whatever....that's the way it came out"

Beth in her TH: I never said Kristen was dumb. I might have said that something she did or didn't do wasn't the smartest thing in my opinion".

Crap!  I forgot to watch.

Did they hint about what LuAnn said in her tweet?  

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but didn't LuAnn's tweet say that Kristen and Heather did something awful in T&C?  Or was it Carol and Heather?

Thus far, Lu has only mentioned Carole and Heather as the source of the issues on T&C. It was not brought up tonight on WWHL. I think everyone is trying to keep whatever happens quiet right now. Lu let the cat out of the bag with her Twitter tantrum a little bit initially, but then went silent. Heather wouldn't even answer a callers question as to how things are with her and Beth right now. She said we will have to stay tuned to see.

• Love 9

Bethenny said in her TH that she didn't think she ever said Kristen was dumb. Plus, Carole said "whatever" to Bethenny's denial, in a sort of sarcastic, oh come on kind of way. So there was no "lie" exposed. Seems to me, if you like Bethenny, you'll believe her spin, if you don't, you won't.

• Love 9

To me, the comparison between Bethenny and Kim Zolciak doesn't really hold up under deconstruction. Kim actually bailed entirely on the cast trip after specifying dates that she could participate and essentially refused to leave her property at all after that one initial party for Nene's event (and even then she attributed her absence to obstetrician directives and I don't think it was all that unbelievable that she wouldn't be allowed to fly considering her advanced pregnancy). Bethenny traveled with LuAnn to Miami, has been filming plenty of footage with specific subsets of the cast across New York and outside of the city, listened to the group concerns that Lu communicated to her and subsequently amended her behavior (participating in gatherings even if she couldn't stay for the entire duration), and is simply planning on leaving the trip early - not missing it completely, not asking any of the other women to rearrange their schedules. Cast mates have done this on numerous occasions - Alexis on OC being one that immediately comes to mind. Lisa V actually ran away in the middle of a trip to a resort literally down the road from filming. Sure, Kristen and Heather have kids of their own . . . but, as was obvious when Kristen myopically noted how easy it was to find child care for Cash and his sister, they don't have to contend with custody schedules. So Bethenny heard the critiques about her non-participation and thereafter modified her conduct. Yet it's still not good enough.

• Love 14

From that scene what I got was that Beth said basically what Carole was repeating, but didn't use the same words. Upon a rewatch of that scene, that is what happened:

Beth said "none of which I said" when Carole repeated back to her what she had told Kristen.

Carole said "you did say that".

Beth said "I never said she was not smart"

Carole: "whatever....that's the way it came out"

Beth in her TH: I never said Kristen was dumb. I might have said that something she did or didn't do wasn't the smartest thing in my opinion".

I could see where that could viewed as someone "kindly" saying someone is dumb

• Love 5

Ramona was stretching for indignation when she approached Kristen and I would agree that her umbrage was probably encouraged by production. However, advancing theses that make no sense; turning oneself up to the point of appearing unhinged; and nosing into disagreements that don't directly pertain to you . . . all of this sounds really familiar for some reason! Where oh where have I seen women adhering to the pattern before? Oh, I know! It was when Heather attacked Aviva in the Hamptons on Carole's behalf, ending up screaming in feral fashion, and when Kristen, apropos of no deep enmity or anything, behaved so bizarrely to Aviva at the finale party (clutching her chest; hyperventilating over the X-rays; issuing weird and oblique pronouncements about "the bigger thing going on with you!") because it was the trendy thing to do. So if Kristen and Heather can combat for Carole's cause, I'd say turnabout's fair play for Ramona to advocate aggressively for Bethenny. Even though she staked her sword on a really flimsy foundation vis-a-vis argumentation . . . While I agree that Bethenny could have cleared up the misunderstanding, I have to ask, why is the onus on her to do so if Carole is the one who created the dispute by misquoting Bethenny? Wouldn't Carole be the one to call and clarify the situation?

I am all about one girlfriend going all Dog Day Afternoon on someone on behalf of a wronged friend. I would do it in a heartbeat for one of mine and can proudly say that I have several friends that would go "motherfucker" all over a person who was purposely trying to hurt me. Without giving it a single second thought. Often and with passion. Were Kristen to have done something horrible to Beth - maybe like calling her business a sham or calling her a horrible trainwreck of a mother on TV all in an effort to diminish her reputation, than I would be cheering for Ramona (if Of course Beth were actually Ramona's friend - she is not). None of that is the case here.

• Love 16

When did she say she made up a lie?

I recall Carol confessing/admitting/saying, sorry the Kristen blow up was a result of me telling her you said she was dumb. Then Betheny says that she never said Kristen was dumb (then both "in person" and via confessional) Bethany says maybe I said a decision she made wasn't the most intelligent decision, in my opinion but I didn't say she was dumb. Then Carol says, well I took it that you said Kristen is dumb and then blew the whole thing off as if it didn't matter to her if she mislead Kristen. Then Betheny made a crack about the fact she can start her own shit implying that Carol didn't need to help her.

Perhaps "lie" wasn't the right way to characterize it but it seemed Carol gave no shits about getting what Betheny said right before running to Kristen with it, packaging in the phrase "Betheny said you are dumb", then feigning surprise when Kristen immediately blew up and went to confront Betheny.

• Love 12
(edited)
I was a bit surprised this episode to hear Sonja's out of debt. How did that happen? Are we sure it actually DID? It seems too soon, considering how desperate she seemed just a season or two ago. "Kudooz" to her for making it happen!

Is this more Sonja delusional crap?  Have no idea.  Why has this not been reported -- at all?  I'm giving a very suspicious side-eye to this.  It's possible, but me doubts it.  She still seems very much on the edge.  Can't help thinkin' that, especially when I passed by her townhouse again tonite & yet again, all of her windows were wide open in this hot disgusting humid weather.  Seriously, NO other townhouse in that fancy-shmancy neighborhood has any windows open, let alone all of 'em.  Oy, Sonja.

Lu modeling was a bit silly, but she looked pretty good.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

To me, the comparison between Bethenny and Kim Zolciak doesn't really hold up under deconstruction. Kim actually bailed entirely on the cast trip after specifying dates that she could participate and essentially refused to leave her property at all after that one initial party for Nene's event (and even then she attributed her absence to obstetrician directives and I don't think it was all that unbelievable that she wouldn't be allowed to fly considering her advanced pregnancy). Bethenny traveled with LuAnn to Miami, has been filming plenty of footage with specific subsets of the cast across New York and outside of the city, listened to the group concerns that Lu communicated to her and subsequently amended her behavior (participating in gatherings even if she couldn't stay for the entire duration), and is simply planning on leaving the trip early - not missing it completely, not asking any of the other women to rearrange their schedules. Cast mates have done this on numerous occasions - Alexis on OC being one that immediately comes to mind. Lisa V actually ran away in the middle of a trip to a resort literally down the road from filming. Sure, Kristen and Heather have kids of their own . . . but, as was obvious when Kristen myopically noted how easy it was to find child care for Cash and his sister, they don't have to contend with custody schedules. So Bethenny heard the critiques about her non-participation and thereafter modified her conduct. Yet it's still not good enough.

They also state that from the start the entire trip was planned midweek and not a weekend so as not to disrupt her custody schedule. Now she is leaving early. And Ramona suggests they change the date all together. Screw everyone else and their kids and jobs. FFS, how much coddling does Bethenny need.

I absolutely love the shade Heather threw on WWHL. She states that she thinks carol and Bethenny hit it off so well because of mutual friends they may have (looking at you Mr Cohen). And he was having none of it. No poll question. Asking Bethenny questions but changing the subject immediately after quick, nothing answers.

• Love 13

This was a heartbreaking episode. I actually weeped for Sonja - nobody bothered to tell her both bathing suits are broken. Don't they know that packing can make or break a vacation?

I didn't find it heartbreaking for SonJa. Living on her own planet with her broken down house, wardrobe, sharpie'd Chanel bags, no heat or hot water. She is NYC "Grey Gardens" in a heartbeat. Her obviously mental health problems/denial issues are on FULL display

• Love 7

I think it's possible to separate abstracts from content. No, I agree that the content of Ramona's salvo was not reasonable - I don't think that Kristen asking a question amounted to an attack. But I don't think that the fundamental behavior of aggressively approaching someone else on behalf of a third party is commendable in one circumstance yet tsk-worthy in another. Either the general premise is acceptable or it's not. I don't think that forty-plus adult women need friends to take up arguments for their sake to the point that the friends reconfigure the dispute so much that it ends up being about said friends rather than the original conflict.

• Love 5

Can't help thinkin' that, especially when I passed by her townhouse again tonite & yet again, all of her windows were wide open in this hot disgusting humid weather.  Seriously, NO other townhouse in that fancy-shmancy neighborhood has any windows open, let alone all of 'em.  Oy, Sonja.

Is she on East 61st?  I drove down that a couple of days ago when I took Exit 12 off FDR.  I thought you had said before that she lived across from construction and next to a parking lot.  Of course I couldn't even slow down and look or a bunch of car horns would have went into overtime.

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm going to call shenanigans on Bethenny making cracks about Ramona having Ramona pinot grigio in her bag. Bethenny showed up with Skinny Girl cocktails and Skinny Girl branded glasses. Ramona is trying to get hers just like Bethenny. It's just that Bethenny's game is tighter.

I'm now convinced that Sonja is in the human trafficking business. Have we seen Tyler this season? Naomi/Pickles has been missing for so long I want to put her on a milk carton. I want to put a warning on the internet for any future interns that you might be forced to work in a house with no hot water or air conditioning, or making perfume for a Nigerian football team, or in Dubai making tailored shirts, or as a homeless blogger in Ireland.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 17
(edited)
Is she on East 61st?  I drove down that a couple of days ago when I took Exit 12 off FDR.  I thought you had said before that she lived across from construction and next to a parking lot.  Of course I couldn't even slow down and look or a bunch of car horns would have went into overtime.

No, she's on 63rd Street.  The construction site is on the corner of Third Ave & 63rd.  And 63rd is a very busy street too.  Don't even think of stopping.  But if you are going down that street, her townhouse is across from the construction site right next to that busy 24/7 garage.  It really is teeny.  Blink & you'll miss it.

Good for Moaner, working out so much.  Wish I still wanted to do that shit all the time, but nah, I'll pass.

The Warwick???  Ew.  Really, Satan Andy & producers????  This is the best you guys can come up with?  The Warwick is sooooo musty & fusty & icky.  I mean, sheesh, there are so many luxe & hip hotels now in the city, they could & should be showing.  What the fuckety fuck, Satan Andy?  Why you showing lame hotels like Essex & Warwick?  Fail!  Big time fail!

Moaner was EXTREMELY obnoxious to Kristen.  She shouldn't be calling ANYONE dumb.  That's just mean.  But do we expect anything else from Moaner?  Guess not.  She doesn't disappoint in that respect.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 7

Bethenny's ego is on display again this week in her blog (I've noticed it a lot this season):

"This is vintage Housewives that you have been awaiting with my return. Watch what happens! #theBisback"

I'm kinda shocked by that sentence. But maybe I shouldn't be, because this is the new Bethenny. She also did NOT like Carole calling her intense. She said she didn't get where she is today by being chill, and then listed all her professional accomplishments. And told Carole to have a seat. Ironically, it's Bethenny who viewers seem to want to see less of. And it seems Andy is still fighting this. On WWHL tonight, Jackie Collins started to say that Bethenny is too on edge, and needs an intervention, and Andy shut that right down and changed the subject.

• Love 18