Type keyword(s) to search

Favorite Commercials

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, fairffaxx said:

I've only seen 2 TV ads for Open Door, the service that claims it will buy your house as-is, & I really like them both.

The first is played constantly, featuring a Black sports star being interviewed about a possible trade, who's dismayed at the thought of having to move, with strangers judging his carpet & a faux ficus being installed in his home!  When he's assured that Open Door will buy his place without questions, he's readily prepared to re-locate.

The second is new to me, with a crew of astronauts stuck on the space station indefinitely wondering how to sell their home from outer space -- when Open Door is mentioned, one of them squeals "Don't open the door!".  Really quite funny, & unexpected.

Yeah, his rant about the faux ficus made me laugh.

• Like 2

Just saw a commercial for Viator (?), no idea what they do but the ad involves a mountain goat & 2 climbers. I'm still laughing 5 minutes later.

• LOL 2
On 8/29/2024 at 3:37 PM, Bastet said:

I can't find it on YouTube to embed, but in this commercial, the dad's reaction to his little shit tween requesting a picture of the dinner he just made her cracks me up.

So do I. A picture of him eating dinner? Great response to his daughter requesting a picture.

• Like 1

On a vaguely related note: I sit in on settlement conferences for civil lawsuits in my courthouse, and one of the attorneys for State Farm is named Jake.

"Well, she sounds hideous!" 

• LOL 15