Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E14: It's A Fickle, Fickle Game / S30.E15: Worlds Apart Reunion

• Start Topic

I think that Will's comment about Shirin and "no soul"  was about the fact that she is Muslim right? They didn't even want to touch that. 

Rodney should not have gotten a cake. It is reinforcing behavior that we want to extinguish! Do not reward it Jeff! 

• Love 12

Shirin is slaying. Will almost apologized well, but then he kind of blamed her, and told her she needs to forgive him and others that wronged her.

It's sad how this entire reunion is dedicated to shaming the douchebags of the season. I'm kind of glad, because they're usually glossed over, but I guess Jiffy and Mark were pissed off.

• Love 16

I think this season tied with Caramoan for the least number of players to speak at a reunion.

Caramoan: Cochran, Dawn, Brenda, Andrea, Reynold, Malcolm, Phillip

Worlds Apart: Mike, Carolyn (barely), Will, Rodney, Dan, Shirin, Joe

I so wish Jen had gotten airtime!

• Love 5

When Shirin started her final speech or whatever about why she wasn't yet ready to accept an apology, the audience went dead quiet then Will's wife started shouting. That was downright scary and uncomfortable.

• Love 21

Will just doesn't get it.  And if he thought the answer was to extend his apology to Shirin's family - when she's said more than once that she has almost no family relationships because of what happened in her past - then he doesn't listen well, either.  

And Rodney gets away with just getting a birthday cake.  Well, at least Jeff made a couple of good points with Dan.  

• Love 18

This reunion show sucks.  Why does it take that long to reveal the new cast?  Remember how much fun reunions used to be?  Talking to all or most of the players, now they wasted so much time on Dan and Will.  Ugh!

• Love 11

Everyone else this season really got a raw deal by the drama.  What was the point in having all of them there?  Even Mike didn't seem to get much spotlight for a winner.

So what did Dan actually say about Survivor that made them so mad?

He essentially blamed CBS, Jeff, and TPTB in editing for giving him a raw deal.  He blamed everything on editing, and said they left moments out that would have made him more appealing to the viewers.  He claims he even called Jeff and ripped him a new one.

• Love 10

That's it?  Cast reveal up next.

I almost feel sorry that Dan got the worst of it.  CBS must really want to bury this season.

I think that CBS wants to be on time tonight, because it is David Letterman's final show tonight.  I would guess that they want it to start on time. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I don't consider texting "I'm sorry" to someone a real apology.  Especially after the ugliness he spewed at her.

I agree, but Shirin said Will didn't text her and than she said he did. She can't have it both ways and it does make me wonder if he gave any sort of apology at Ponderosa.  I think what Will did was really shitty and I am on Shirin's side in the whole situation. I just felt like she is trying to get as much as she can out of this situation. Personally, if I were Shirin I would not accept his apology and she could have just said that.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 3

I think that Will's comment about Shirin and "no soul"  was about the fact that she is Muslim right? They didn't even want to touch that. 

Rodney should not have gotten a cake. It is reinforcing behavior that we want to extinguish! Do not reward it Jeff! 

I think i Shirin was trying to go there, andf get will to explain what that comment meant.

I think the audience wanted closure which is why they went quiet but when Will's wife was like he doesn't treat people that way, I'm like but he did. 

• Love 10

Kelly Wiglesworth is in!

Next up: Kimmi and Jeff.  Kimmi's still a vegetarian.  Jeff isn't eating peanut butter.

Kimmi is in!  Jeff is in!  Yes!

And Jeff almost took himself out.

Keith is in.

T-Bird is out, Stephanie is out, Peih-Gee is in!

Ciera and Vytas are in.

Jim Rice is out.

Sabrina is out.

Terry is in, Andrew is in!

Getting worried that Max and Culpepper are making it.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm (pleasantly) surprised that Peih-Gee, Kimmi, Monica and Kelley Wentworth made it on the next season!

I'm really irritated that Terry made it over Shane.

Edited by jsm1125
  • Love 6
(edited)

Shane is out (damn), Jeremy is in.

Biggest disappointment is no Shane.

Two spots left-Spencer, Joe, and Brad.  Brad is out, Spencer and Joe are in.  They made that obvious.

ETA: fixed.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
(edited)

The voting went almost EXACTLY how I wanted it!

But take out Shirin and bring in Shane :( :( :(   Shane was one of the most unique contestants this game ever had.  There was literally no one like him in 30 seasons.  That's so sad.  I'm very, very sad about that.

But boy am I lucky in all the other ways.  I don't care about Ciara and kind of hate Terry, but all the other ones, wow.  Wow.

Jeremy is IN -- Not Out.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 5