Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E14: It's A Fickle, Fickle Game / S30.E15: Worlds Apart Reunion

• Start Topic

Rod's dad looked super uncomfortable when he was talking about being at peace about his sister.  Like, please shut up, you are so inappropriate right now!

I'm so sad that I'm not super excited about the finale tonight!  This is usually the event of the season for me.  Now I'm only watching with half an eye.  I really don't care who wins.

• Love 6

Glad to see Rodney isn't bitter.  Did he throw his buff in the fire?

Mike isn't winning this.  The jury will be too bitter, even though he wasn't as nasty to them as they were to him.

• Love 2
(edited)

And right up until the end, Rodney sucked at every single challenge. I wonder how Will is feeling - yeah you made it to the end but you're there knowing you are the definition of a Goat. Dude has no shot and he must know that. I do look forward to what bullshit he can pull out to say why he deserves to win.

eta: OMG THE DELUSION!!! Rodney just said that he would win the million easily - um, from who? Rodney wasn't getting any of the NC votes, he wasn't going to get Shirin's vote and Carolyn would have voted Mike because she would know he kept his word and created the tie. I don't see Sierra voting for him either. What a tool - no wonder he and Dan are so close. Morons and tools ship together.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 13

So relieved that Carolyn pulled it off! Rodney's exit speech was typical.

Now that we have Will (NC), Mike (BC), and Carolyn (WC) in the final three, I have a sneaking suspicion that we are going to continue to see those gimmicky themes when there are three tribes, as this will probably prove to Probst that a representative from each of the three tribes can make it to the end.

• Love 4

Rod's dad looked super uncomfortable when he was talking about being at peace about his sister. Like, please shut up, you are so inappropriate right now!

I'm so sad that I'm not super excited about the finale tonight! This is usually the event of the season for me. Now I'm only watching with half an eye. I really don't care who wins.

On day one, Rodney said something about how no girl could resist the story of his sister or something.Sorry if I got the quote wrong, but it was the first indication about who he was.

• Love 11

How long ago did Rodney's sister die?  I thought it was awhile ago.  So Mike won't have Dan, Rodney, or Tyler for sure.  Sierra is up in the air.

Holy crap, there are people holding 'Go Will' signs in the audience.

• Love 1

Oh, jeez--Will just picked up a vote.  Ugh.

Why wouldn't Rodney vote for Carolyn? He seems to have liked her throughout the game and they both voted for each other on this last vote.

• Love 1

Speaking of Judd, did I just hear a "scumbag" from Rodney?!

Brb, imagining a perfect Survivor world where they're both the only members of a tribe and still have to vote someone out.

• Love 3

So it's like the worst parts of previous finales combined together!

A challenge dominant Texan takes an older woman to the final even though that is a stupidly dangerous thing to do! (Australia)

Two people sit and fail to make fire for an hour! (Cook Islands)

An incredible bunch of assholes on the jury (many of them, but let's go with Fiji as the worst)

• Love 8

So relieved that Carolyn pulled it off! Rodney's exit speech was typical.

Now that we have Will (NC), Mike (BC), and Carolyn (WC) in the final three, I have a sneaking suspicion that we are going to continue to see those gimmicky themes when there are three tribes, as this will probably prove to Probst that a representative from each of the three tribes can make it to the end.

I think they'll do them just to help soothe Probst that his idea for this season was such a bust.

They need to play back all of Rodney's sports quotes and then showing him losing every.single.challenge.

• Love 2
(edited)

Dan sure likes that sourpuss look he keeps on his face. I dread hearing what he says to the F3 - it'll be all about him anyway.

Eta Tyler looked like Poindexter from Revenge of the Nerds with his glasses.

Edited by Eskimokat
  • Love 3
The jury will be too bitter, even though he wasn't as nasty to them as they were to him.

And it's not even because of anything he did, other than to play the game.  It's baffling how much they hate him.  

• Love 10

So Mike has Shirin, for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if he got fabulous trio of Hali, Joe and Jenn. Jenn sure as hell isn't voting for Carolyn, and I don't think she liked Will by the end.

Rodney is voting for Will, one goat to another. Dan might go for Will, because Carolyn and her idol are the reason he's out.

Sierra goes to Carolyn, because #girlpower.

Tyler is a wildcard.

• Love 3

And it's not even because of anything he did, other than to play the game.  It's baffling how much they hate him.  

On the plus side, they hated him so much in the game, but Mike is so much more well liked outside of it than they will ever be.

I like how Will is giving him a pep talk like he has a shot.  Seriously, I am over the damn 'collar' concept.

• Love 5

The only way Mike can win this is if Will gets votes.  If everyone divides between him and Carolyn, I believe she'll come out on top.

Can we just get to the S31 reveal?

OMG, Will's saying how he deserves the money because he played such a good game. I have a feeling we're going to see the opposite once Shirin asks questions.

Shirin and the NC will let him have it, but Tyler, Dan, and Rodney will probably help soothe the sting.  Too bad, I wanted him to really get it and realize he's only there because he's the ultimate goat.

• Love 2

Is anyone else over Will's "no collar" lifestyle? You were on one youtube video. Once. And if I understand correctly, he was in the right place at the right time. Does he have an actual job, or does he coast through life on the glory of being on one video that went viral?

• Love 9

Why wouldn't Rodney vote for Carolyn? He seems to have liked her throughout the game and they both voted for each other on this last vote.

Because I don't see Rodney voting for a woman, no matter how much he might like her.

• Love 7

Is anyone else over Will's "no collar" lifestyle? You were on one youtube video. Once. And if I understand correctly, he was in the right place at the right time. Does he have an actual job, or does he coast through life on the glory of being on one video that went viral?

He's a professional actor, that video was planned.

• Love 2

No opening speeches at FTC?

That's what I was wondering.  I thought maybe I missed something.  Wonder if they cut them?

I like how they started with Joe.  Probably going from nicest to biggest scene stealer.

Or not, here comes Rodney.

• Love 2