Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E14: It's A Fickle, Fickle Game / S30.E15: Worlds Apart Reunion

• Start Topic

(edited)

yay Mike!! God, his dominance at challenges was so fucking attractive. I figure Joe, Hali, Jenn for sure voted for him. Not sure how the rest split

Edited by Paws
  • Love 5

A horrible final group of 7, but the right person won.  Happy with the outcome, and I never thought I'd be rooting for Mike in the beginning.

What is up with his voice?  I feel like his voice continually changes all the time.

• Love 16

I wonder if Jeff will reveal whether Mike made it to next season, and who lucked out by him becoming ineligible.  As long as Culpepper and Max don't make it, it will be a good night.

Jeff said no, he is a winner and it's only for people who haven't won.

• Love 1
(edited)

Glad they are playing this back.  It was pure strategy.  Mike should have stuck to his guns.

The jury was far less fun then I thought it would be although Dan was the ass I thought he would be.

Good job Mike

Jenn was the best part of the jury.

I can't believe Dan would even make such a big deal and sacrifice friendship over a stupid game move.

Nice suit Rod.  Fits your personality well.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 11

If I ever became a Survivor jury member (which would make me sad because that would mean I lost) and Shirin and Jen pontificated at me like that, I would not be able to keep quiet and tell them that the only rules in Survivor are to not hit someone or steal Immunity idols so I can vote for whatever reason I damn well want.

I just really don't like any of them and don't care who won because I find them all deeply unpleasant. The ONLY good thing about Mike's immunity run is that it made Dan miserable.

When Mike was constantly whining about being all alone did he forget that that wasn't at all the case for the first 15 days or so?

• Love 1

What is up with his voice?  I feel like his voice continually changes all the time.

I wonder if he has vocal nodes or some type of issue. He should really get it checked out. Hoarseness can be a sign of tiredness, allergies, lesions, laryngitis, acid reflux, smoking, trauma to voice box, etc... I used to be a singer and would sound like that when I abused my voice, so he really should get it checked out. 

• Love 9

So a great outcome, but underwhelming final tribal.  No opening/closing speeches?  Very awkward jury questions.  It just seemed like they cut stuff for time.  Which I figured, between the drama this season and the S31 reveal.

• Love 7

For a sucky season, that was a pretty good finale.

I agree--unless there was a heck of a lot of editing done, there wasn't nearly as much bloodletting as I thought there'd be.  Although Jenn did make that speech, so maybe I'm not far off the mark.

• Love 1