Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E14: It's A Fickle, Fickle Game / S30.E15: Worlds Apart Reunion

• Start Topic

Well thanks Shirin - Carolyn just sewed up that win with that bullshit speech.  I don't deny that Carolyn played a good game but I think it is bullshit that she played a better game than Mike. As Shirin herself said, Carolyn was on the side of the numbers for most of the game so she just had to go with the numbers. Mike was the one making moves when he was in the numbers, got the immunity idol clue information out of Tyler and when he realized people were gunning for him, turned things around to save himself. Carolyn talked about her two big moves at the end with Tyler and Dan but MIKE was the one who truly clued Carolyn to the fact that the alliance was coming for her and not Dan. Well, guess Mike will truly be Colby with all the immunity wins and losing to the woman he kept in the game when he could have gotten rid of her and taken someone he'd have had a better chance of beating. 

• Love 5

Oh Shirin.  i was expecting something, but not that.  Did love the look on Will's face when Shirin said he was a dead fish.  Of course she would reference Sue Hawk.

Very odd, chopping final TC.  But no one has been able to deliver on their promises, so why should I have expected fireworks?  Seeing Jenn made me realize what this season could have been.  Thinking Carolyn wins this.

• Love 3
(edited)

I will be okay if either Mike or Carolyn wins.  I just don't want Will to get any votes.

Ugh.  Rodney, you jerk.  And if there's a tie between Mike and Carolyn, then he probably gets to cast the tie breaking vote.

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 2

Seriously, WTF Shirin?! Dead fish was great, but I really don't understand the Mike hate. He was paranoid because everyone was always trying to vote him out!

The way Dan acts, you would have thought Mike burned down his house, seduced his wife and killed his cat. He faked him out to win an advantage, BUT FLAKED OUT LAST MINUTE. Yeah, a little shady, but no harm no foul. Princess Dan got the double vote in the end, and he still lost.

• Love 15

Hahaha, Shirin is awesome.

Loved Jenn's speech as well. She literally said everything I was thinking in that moment after all the Mike hate.

Don't mind who wins between Carolyn and Mike.

• Love 4

Looks Jenn is the only one not buying the Carolyn hype. She doesn't seem to think Carolyn did anything more than Will. I really hope Mike wins. Carolyn was a decent player but again, she didn't have to do anything for many days because she had the numbers on her side while Mike made it to the end with no one on his side but himself. 

• Love 14