Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E14: It's A Fickle, Fickle Game / S30.E15: Worlds Apart Reunion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Will being all gracious now is a little rich for me. That was all just for show. I still don't think he understands he should that in front the jury.  

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5

I'm thinking all the males in the second chance group are cheering hard for Mike, if he wins that's one less person to beat.  So Rodney or Carolyn.  If Will goes home now I'll be shocked.

I have to admit really looking forward to Dan's face when he sees Mike in the final three.

• Love 12
(edited)

I really hope that Will has the brain power to understand that he's being kept as a goat, and not because people liked him or anything.

Yea, real great example you're setting for your daughter.

I'm really curious as to how Dan will react to Mike during FTC.

Edited by Sugar
  • Love 7

That slide challenge really looks like a killer.  But props to Mike for the way he bolted up those stairs the first time.  Cross-fit trained or not, I think the reason he ran so well was just because of how damned much he wanted that win.

• Love 11

I really hope that Will has the brain power to understand that he's being kept as a goat, and not because people liked him or anything.

Yea, real great example you're setting for your daughter.

He probably realizes that now.  I doubt he did then.  He was part of the heroes out there, remember?  Taking out the villains.  Well, tried to.

• Love 2

Hmm, pretty sneaky of Mike.  I'd love to see Rodney get sent packing!  Don't worry about the fire making challenge Carolyn, Rodney wouldn't win that with a lit torch.

I would have rather seen Rodney completely blindsided, but this will do.

• Love 8

I don't understand why Mike would give Carolyn the chance to really prove herself to the jury at this point.

He's playing with emotion.

• Love 7

Mike no doubt has Shirin's vote, and probably the 3 NC.  That might be enough to win.  Given Dan's beautiful expressions of delight, he obviously isn't voting for Mike.  Carolyn also double crossed Sierra, and Mike can throw it to her that she screwed him first.  

Mike no doubt has Shirin's vote, and probably the 3 NC.  That might be enough to win.  Given Dan's beautiful expressions of delight, he obviously isn't voting for Mike.  Carolyn also double crossed Sierra, and Mike can throw it to her that she screwed him first.  

Carolyn voting for Sierra was SO STUPID for just this reason.  These people are SO DUMB.  UGGGGGGGGGH

Mike sweeps the no collars and Shirin, gets Carolyn's vote if she loses here, if Rodney wins I don't know what happens.

• Love 2

Wait... don't they usually do a re-vote once before making fire?

That's what I thought.  Will probably would have flipped on Rodney in a heart beat.

Glad to see Mike having fun out there and causing chaos.  This is the Survivor I've missed all season.

• Love 6

OMG Sierra looks like a Bratz doll.

Yeah, I don't get it.  Why have the eyebrows done in a color so dark? If she really wanted a painted on look, why not a light brown or something that would be closer to her skin tone. Jet black is just so wrong for her coloring.  She will regret it someday for sure. She is a natural blonde, I think that she is very pretty and likely could model, but not with those whack eyebrows. 

And it cannot be said enough, STFU  Death Stare Dan!!!! 

• Love 1

I never respect the "so-and-so deserves it more than the other guy, so even if it costs me a million, I'm taking them to FTC" mentality, but in Mike's case I actually think it's understandable. I too would rather lose than let Will or Rodney have a shot.

• Love 9

Was going to wait for the end of the episode but had to come in and say Wohooo Mike!!! He has to win because he has earned that million. He outwitted and outplayed, was strategic and controlled many votes and when his back was against the wall, he immunity won his way to the end. He deserves it. I think Carolyn might take a few votes because he's definitely not getting Dan's vote and Tyler may vote for her but I definitely think he'll win. 

Lol at Rodney's indignant face that he wasn't just handed a place in the final three. And the best part of Mike's continued immunity challenge dominance, was seeing Dan's reaction every single time he walked into tribal council and saw that necklace around Mike's neck. Choke on it you tool. 

• Love 17