Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E01: Week 1, Part 1

• Start Topic

Season 11 begins with two bachelorettes, Britt Nilsson and Kaitlyn Bristowe, welcoming 25 bachelors to the mansion. Later, the men vote to determine which one of the ladies remains and which one goes home. Part 1 of 2.

(edited)

WOW.  Everything about this new season is even more gross than I expected it to be, and that is saying a whole lot. 

Something about the way Britt never says she's nervous, she only ever says she's excited, makes me roll my eyes.  It's like she thinks that's an adorable way of saying she's confident without seeming conceited, but it reads as full on vanity to me.  I get that she's pretty but she's not funny, interesting, doesn't seem intelligent or particularly kind, so who cares?  Oh right...this parade of strippers, personal trainers and car spokesmen (???) who like to take their shirts off and exercise on television do.  Perfect.

The "Is that soap or tissues?" comment was golden.  HA!  Team Kaitlyn, all the way. Not that I am holding out even a speck of hope that she is going to get more votes than Britt, but between the two of them, no matter what the circumstances, I will always be Team Kaitlyn.  I guess I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Britt is going on day 6 of no showers and that her pits are ripe enough to tip votes over in Kaitlyn's favor.  Her ombre hair looks just awful - when will this dreadful hair trend finally be over?

Drunk and "Horned Up" Ryan was pretty much exactly what I like to see on this show.  Heckling the drenched "Amateur Sex Coach" (gross.) who drove up in a hot tub car was great, we need more of that.  However, the dentist who drove up in a cupcake?  Loathe as I am to admit this, he might be my favorite as an actual contender so far.  The Don Draper lookalike wasn't bad, but he's yet another personal trainer, so meh.

Hang on...does the super creepy "healer" have a black eye?  I need to know more about that!

Edited by Irritable
  • Love 8

I won't watch if BRITT wins!  She's sooooo fake!

Will be done with this how if she wins.

Shallow men.  There's nothing under that beauty.

Kaitlyn is much prettier!

• Love 2
(edited)

I didn't like the negativity & lack of confidence in Kaitlyn from the get go, though I know they edited her that way. She did loosen up, but was still very pessimistic. Britt was excited, optimistic and very gracious, Yes, a few negative comments & a few nerves, but overall she was positive. She did mess with her hair a little too much.

Kaitlyn said she felt sick at least 9 times. She came off very juvenile. She's a nice girl, but has no clue how to act like an adult.

Interesting promo tapes, most of the guys came across pretty nice, normal & well spoken. Ben Z. is an adorable, sweet hunk. This season's Cody.

Limo exits were fine. A few corny intros, most were predictably banal. As usual, most guys looked better than their photos.

I absolutely loved the drawing of Chris Harrison on the triceratops. Seriously. It was actually an very good drawing.

Regarding those tattoos: sorry Kaitlyn, but doves have to be taught how to fly home, just like pigeons. No natural homing instinct. Google is your friend. And those "dove" tattoos look like traditional swallows or bluebirds. Not like doves. Google Images is also your friend.

Mcdill was a Mcdud. I think he did it on purpose & was not that drunk. He was speaking quite clearly & easily. Who has a swimsuit on under his clothes if he didn't PLAN to be "that" guy? His shirt was buttoned up, and tucked perfectly into his pants. It was an act. He was this season's Ashley S.

I was waiting for the Britt/Brady connection. It was sweet to see that little bit.

Edited by OnceSane
spoiler
  • Love 9

Who was the dark haired cutie who told Britt he sponsors a child? Me likey...

I have not been spoiled, but I figured they would make us wait to find out who got the most roses. I actually like both women, but I think it would be a bit more fun with Kaitlyn's sense of humor.

More thoughts later, but I really can't take a whole season of Kaitlyn doing whatever it is she does with her mouth/lips. It is so distracting and downright unbearable to watch. I'm sure she's lovely and it's just a nervous habit, but someone please make it stop!

• Love 9
(edited)

I'm too tired to type up my thoughts and since I'm fully spoiled, I'm worried I'd slip up but I just want to say that Ben Z is my new fake TV boyfriend.    

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 5

This is without a doubt the least attractive or accomplished group of bachelors ever.  How did they even let someone who identifies himself as an amateur sex coach on the show?  Something besides the sleazy contest between the two bachelorettes is wrong this season.

• Love 13
(edited)

I like Britt and really can't imagine watching a season of Kaitlin and her childish jokes. She doesn't seem at all the type to wear a sparkly dress or go on the type of romantic dates which are typical of this show. I'm not spoiled and know little about her, but I would tend to guess Kaitlin is some kind of performance artist and is going on the show for exposure. Make no mistake, I'm sure Britt is an actress too, but she also might want to meet a handsome guy.

Creepy healer guy and creepy sex coach need to go home asap. I saw the black eye too.

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 4

I guess the Healer's powers don't work on black eyes.

Not one bachelor in this group seemed likeable. Caitlyn looks like she's sucking on a lemon all the time.

I'm out for this season.

• Love 3

Britt is fake and uninteresting.

She tried to make every guy feel like she was into him.  Came off fake.  One guy saw through it (the one who gave her the tissues).  He said after their conversation that it was awkward and Kaitlyn is more real.  Britt never gave him a chance to speak -- kept interrupting him.  

• Love 4

I thought it was very telling that Chris never asked Kaitlin about her tattoos.

Yet she still got nekkid with him anyway. WTG, K.

I couldn't tell all the normal seeming brunettes apart from each other, other than JJ the Douche who referred to Britt as his future wife.

• Love 1

It bothered me how Britt spent a good portion of the episode complaining about everything that Kaitlin did. Like OMG, at her saying Kaitlin was cheating for going inside to say hello to the guys. I didn't see what was so bad about that. I mean, Britt could've joined her or something.

• Love 4

He said after their conversation that it was awkward and Kaitlyn is more real

Because he insulted Britt immediately and she called him on it.  He was rude, trying to be "amusing".  She didn't think it was amusing.  So he got back at her by voting for Kaitlyn,  Very mature.

• Love 3

Oh my.  I am spoiled, so I won't comment much on Britt vs. Kaitlyn (however you spell it) winning.   I was thoroughly disgusted with the men who boiled it down to the two women still competing over all the men.  That is such a gross dynamic in a show that is already sort of gross.  The fact that some of these guys were OK with the women fighting over them instead of getting to know them....  I know, I know -- the premise is a joke by now.  But it was very hard to watch the limo intros, and watching the women's issues come to the forefront, when it's supposed to be a woman's season!  Blech.

• Love 10
(edited)

People can't help what they look like or little habits with their mouths, etc.  [snip]

Just like the guys who would pick Britt.  They are only picking her for her looks.  Guys are picking Kaitlyn because she is funny, real, easy to talk to,etc. - real reasons to pick someone - not beauty.  Kaitlyn is beautiful and her personality makes her even more beautiful.

Will be a very boring show if Britt wins.

All her oooing and ahhhing makes me sick.  So fake!

Edited by Rhondinella
criticizing other posters
  • Love 6
(edited)
Because he insulted Britt immediately and she called him on it.  He was rude, trying to be "amusing".  She didn't think it was amusing.  So he got back at her by voting for Kaitlyn,  Very mature.

[snip] What did he do/say to be rude? Britt didn't give him a chance to talk.  She kept moving around, like "look at me, aren't I pretty?" and interrupting him and laughing, etc.  That is what I think he didn't like.  

Edited by Rhondinella
snippy with other posters
  • Love 1
(edited)

How is Kaitlyn funny?  She tells bad knock-knock jokes like a 4th grader.  How is she real? She has tattoos that she can't even explain. How is she easy to talk to?  All she kept saying was she felt sick.  She kept saying it was all so weird.  TO the guys!  She kept telling all of them how uncomfortable she was. 

She has no grace, no class and no ability to talk to people in a social situation.  [snip]

Edited by Rhondinella
potential spoiler
  • Love 11
(edited)
"Oh my.  I am spoiled, so I won't comment much on Britt vs. Kaitlyn (however you spell it) winning.   I was thoroughly disgusted with the men who boiled it down to the two women still competing over all the men.  That is such a gross dynamic in a show that is already sort of gross.  The fact that some of these guys were OK with the women fighting over them instead of getting to know them....  I know, I know -- the premise is a joke by now.  But it was very hard to watch the limo intros, and watching the women's issues come to the forefront, when it's supposed to be a woman's season!  Blech."

I totally agree except I think it was Britt who was competing.  Kaitlyn wasn't ooooohing and ahhhing over each of them.  She had normal conversations with them.

How is Kaitlyn funny?  She tells bad knock-knock jokes like a 4th grader.  How is she real? She has tattoos that she can't even explain. How is she easy to talk to?  All she kept saying was she felt sick.  She kept saying it was all so weird.  TO the guys!  She kept telling all of them how uncomfortable she was. She has no grace, no class and no ability to talk to people in a social situation.  [snip]

She's NERVOUS.  I'd spend time with her before Britt.  She is down to earth.  A normal person.

I thought her explanation of her tattoos was really moving.  Her reasons are hers.  

Edited by Rhondinella
formatting
  • Love 9

People can't help what they look like or little habits with their mouths, etc.  [snip]

And if we're talking nervous ticks -- I find Kaitlyn's lip thing more organic than the hair pull of Britt's.  Every time she paused and reconsidered, she was adjusting her hair over the one shoulder.

• Love 3

I was effin' right - amateur sex coach IS a pervert! I had to play back what he said with closed caps on to make sure I heard him right!

Oh what did he say?

And if we're talking nervous ticks -- I find Kaitlyn's lip thing more organic than the hair pull of Britt's.  Every time she paused and reconsidered, she was adjusting her hair over the one shoulder.

haha, right? 

Britt is too much about the way she looks.  I  mean WHO washes their face before bed and then puts on FRESH makeup to go to sleep????

• Love 1
(edited)

[snip]

I thought it unfortunate that Kaitlin's hair instantly turned into frizzy ends, or was that a deliberate styling choice?

Count me among those wjo didnt think McGill was drunk as much as he was acting.

Edited by Rhondinella
snippy
(edited)

How is Kaitlyn funny?  She tells bad knock-knock jokes like a 4th grader.  How is she real? She has tattoos that she can't even explain. How is she easy to talk to?  All she kept saying was she felt sick.  She kept saying it was all so weird.  TO the guys!  She kept telling all of them how uncomfortable she was. 

She has no grace, no class and no ability to talk to people in a social situation.  [snip] 

The only thing I will agree with you on is the "F" bomb.  I didn't like it when she met Chris and didn't think she would last because of it.  But she grew on me and I like her and would hang out with her.  But I'd ask her to lay off the F bomb a bit.  Also I think most of the time she felt sick was to the camera only - and a few times to the men.  But she also had normal conversations with them too.

Edited by Rhondinella
  • Love 3
(edited)

Drunk Ryan was weird and it got old really quickly. Like, he had enough alcohol in his system to fell a grizzly bear or other large mammal and it shows. I hope that isn't like a regular thing for him or something, otherwise he needs help.

Edited by VanSensei
(edited)

Unfortunately, since I don't know these people and most likely never will, the whole premise kind of forces the audience to be shallow. It's not even a comment on the way Kaitlyn looks, but a habit that if someone pointed out that she could probably rein in. I have many annoying nervous habits that I'm sure people would hate watching on TV, but I'd hope someone would tell me :) 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Love 6

I like Ian the best. Many of the guys seem nice, but I don't like the fake firefighter or the guys who were smug about being able to vote for a bachelorette.

Chris says, "I'll go tally the votes."  So tomorrow night will he bring out a pile of roses out and say "Kaitlin, Britt, Kaitlin, Britt .  . . the first bachelorette voted off is [???]. [???] please bring me your torch."

• Love 6

Wow, guys.  We're only on page 1 and I've already had to edit and delete several posts.  I guess this Kaitlyn/Britt thing is going to be more divisive than I thought.  So, reminders:

1) You may like one girl and hate the other, but please state such opinions civilly without disparaging people who disagree.  That includes remarks like "Were we watching the same show?" or calling posters out for they way they are criticizing a contestant.  That's not your place.  This board is about snark.  It's what we do. You have to expect that both girls are going to get their share of it.

2)  If you are spoiled about who gets chosen please be very careful not to say anything here that might give it away, even accidentally.  I will delete or edit any such posts and may hand out warnings as appropriate.

3) Yes, there is an "Ignore" function on all of the PTV boards.  This allows you to not see posts from selected posters.  Go here for info on how to make that happen.  Please don't discuss the feature or ask "do we have one?" on the boards. If you have any specific question about how to use it, please IM me or one of the other mods (Bella, OnceSane) directly. 

Thank you.

• Love 9

It didn't take long for Kaitlyn to peg "law student/stripper" and to cast him aside to Britt. I was kind of surprised she shot him down immediately as that seemed much more like something Britt would've done.

I'm not interested in either 'Ette or any of the guys, so I don't see wasting my time watching this dreck, but I will be here, reading the posts and looking forward to some serious snark. Carry on...

• Love 2

I accidentally posted the first time too early, and of course, by the end of the episode Drunk Ryan was no longer funny, and I'm glad Chris Harrison showed him the door. 

One of the guys was shown as a "Former Investment Banker", which I thought was odd.  Does that mean he's currently unemployed?  And if so, then shouldn't it say his name, age, and "Unemployed"?  Can you just pick anything to be your identifier on these shows, because if you can then there needs to be a moratorium on "Fitness Trainer" and "Personal Trainer" that forces people to be more creative about their descriptors.  And if you can go with something you used to be but no longer are, that opens up an interesting bunch of options. 

When Britt said she's an "all or nothing" person, that explained why she seemed so surprised that any of the guys expressed interest in Kaitlyn.  She had already decided in her head that she was going to be The Bachelorette (which I was pretty amazed she was saying right out loud), and must have assumed that meant she would get all the votes and all the attention.  She understands enough about how society works to say to the camera that it's okay that some guys were more into Kaitlyn, but you could tell she was genuinely and completely flummoxed by it.  She understood it would be possible, but she never thought it could actually happen!

A full season of Britt would be so tiresome.  I really think all she needs as a companion is a mirror, so she can look over any time and see her favorite person, and do what she loves to do most - preen.  If Kaitlyn somehow makes it through, I hope she loses the lame jokes.  She can be funnysometimes when it happens organically, but her rehearsed material is no good.

The guy who drew Chris Harrison on a triceratops had BETTER make it a fair way through the season.  I would love it if the Law School Stripper gets cut on the first round.

• Love 10
(edited)

The guy who drew Chris Harrison on a triceratops had BETTER make it a fair way through the season. I would love it if the Law School Stripper gets cut on the first round.

I have seen the Law School Stripper before. He was on some stupid reality show on E! about a bunch of drunk losers who get sent to a nice home on the beach. I have no idea what they were competing for.

What I remember about him from the few episodes that I watched was that he was a low down dirty stripper who stole all of his moves from a stripper friend. He was also really broke.

Back then, he had dropped out of Law School. That was a few years ago, so I think this clown hasn't been going to classes for a long time, or he would have graduated by now.

Edited by Shelby
  • Love 3

Brady sounds like a frog when he sings, or, the male Jewel.

Ryan M. was gross, but he did make me laugh when he said, "I'd want to date them both...because I'm selfish."

No guys really stood out, looks wise. Ben H. (if that's the one that asked Kaitlyn about her tattoo) was cute, and that trainer guy was hot. I think his name was Ben, too.

I think Britt is very good at making the guys feel like they are important and that she is totally into them. I personally think she's beautiful, but she wears on my nerves with her constant wide eyed wonder and seemingly fake sincerity.

Team Kaitlyn, but she tries a bit too hard sometimes with the jokes, because she knows it's her "thing".

Oh, almost forgot: did Ryan M. say "Chris Hanson???" when they called him outside? Because, if so...gone too soon.

• Love 12
(edited)

I'm so mad!  I left the room on a commercial and came back to find Chris putting drunk Ryan in a van - no limo for a guy clearly not there for 'sincere reasons'.  So what did he do just before the beefy security guy came to fetch him from the cocktail party?

ETA - Can anyone expect the amateur sex coach to stick around very long?  That ending tag showed just how uncomfortable it could be to hang around with him.  Who brings up anal sex toys minutes into a first conversation?

To paraphrase:  "...I don't want my relationships to go stale.  That's where sex toys come in, like the anal ones.  Just make sure you coat them well so they don't get stuck in your bowels..."

I wouldn't have blamed Britt one bit if she'd looked at him and told him she was fine with some staleness if it meant keeping her who-haw free of penetrating objects, coated or not.

Someone should slip him the number for Amanda from Big Brother 15.

Edited by Zahdii
(edited)

I didn't like the negativity & lack of confidence in Kaitlyn from the get go, though I know they edited her that way. She did loosen up, but was still very pessimistic. Britt was excited, optimistic and very gracious, Yes, a few negative comments & a few nerves, but overall she was positive. She did mess with her hair a little too much.

Kaitlyn said she felt sick at least 9 times. She came off very juvenile. She's a nice girl, but has no clue how to act like an adult.

Regarding those tattoos: sorry Kaitlyn, but doves have to be taught how to fly home, just like pigeons. No natural homing instinct. Google is your friend. And those "dove" tattoos look like traditional swallows or bluebirds. Not like doves. Google Images is also your friend.

I heard Kaitlyn say they were swallows, the only bird that knows how to return home (like the famous San Juan Capistrano swallows). Clearly they're swallows from the shape.

I don't think it's particularly un-adult to be nervous and lacking confidence in this situation. I would feel exactly the same. Kaitlyn got some love from the men, and it boosted her confidence enough so she became more herself as the introductions went on. I also think that's why she ran back to say hi to the first batch -- she felt more herself, and wanted to be sure they knew she had a personality.

More thoughts later, but I really can't take a whole season of Kaitlyn doing whatever it is she does with her mouth/lips. It is so distracting and downright unbearable to watch. I'm sure she's lovely and it's just a nervous habit, but someone please make it stop!

I agree. I prefer Kaitlyn, but she has a nervous habit of twisting her mouth. I don't recall her doing it nearly so much last season, so I'm really hoping once her nerves settle (assuming she goes forward, of course), she relaxes and stops.

When Britt said she's an "all or nothing" person, that explained why she seemed so surprised that any of the guys expressed interest in Kaitlyn.  She had already decided in her head that she was going to be The Bachelorette (which I was pretty amazed she was saying right out loud), and must have assumed that meant she would get all the votes and all the attention.  She understands enough about how society works to say to the camera that it's okay that some guys were more into Kaitlyn, but you could tell she was genuinely and completely flummoxed by it.  She understood it would be possible, but she never thought it could actually happen!

A full season of Britt would be so tiresome.  I really think all she needs as a companion is a mirror, so she can look over any time and see her favorite person, and do what she loves to do most - preen.  If Kaitlyn somehow makes it through, I hope she loses the lame jokes.  She can be funnysometimes when it happens organically, but her rehearsed material is no good.

The guy who drew Chris Harrison on a triceratops had BETTER make it a fair way through the season.  I would love it if the Law School Stripper gets cut on the first round.

I had the exact same thought about Britt -- she really seemed to believe she would be the bachelorette regardless of her competition. I think that's why she started out so confident, compared to Kaitlyn. She's model (actress) pretty and is probably used to being the prettiest girl in the room. 

I thought her remark snarking on Kaitlyn telling a joke to break the tension at a cocktail party was really mean, saying she's therefore not serious about finding love. Some women just aren't comfortable opening their hearts (or making prepared pageant speeches) to a room full of total strangers.

Mr. "Amateur Sex Coach" I would guess is another wannabe actor -- he said he lives in L.A., and that's not his actual job -- since he admitted he wasn't done practicing enough to really coach anyone yet. What a major douche.

I think Britt is very good at making the guys feel like they are important and that she is totally into them. I personally think she's beautiful, but she wears on my nerves with her constant wide eyed wonder and seemingly fake sincerity.

Team Kaitlyn, but she tries a bit too hard sometimes with the jokes, because she knows it's her "thing".

Oh, almost forgot: did Ryan M. say "Chris Hanson???" when they called him outside? Because, if so...gone too soon.

Yes, drunk Ryan really said Chris Hanson. LOL. I agree about Kaitlyn with the prepared jokes, and Britt with the fake sincerity. Both things that bug me about each one. Britt and her "BASEBALL? I LOVE BASEBALL! Well...I love the social aspect of it." Gag. And her reaction when two of the guys told her they had kids, you'd think no one ever fathered a child before. Edited by Andromeda
  • Love 11

Kaitlyn said she felt sick at least 9 times.

Or she said it a couple of times and they edited it in 9 times. I know at least several of them were the same one repeated by the editing monkeys.

Whoever 'wins' sure is getting a fugly bunch of guys. There aren't many prizes in that group.

• Love 6

Did Chris Harrison actually say to Ryan "Have a seat" or was I dreaming it went that awesomely?

I can't stand Britt. She comes off so fake. Her unwillingness to honestly say if she's feeling less than "excited!" comes off as so disingenuous. Kaitlyn, as awkward as she is, does come off more real. I wish she'd drop the joke thing because I think it's played out, but at least she honestly talks with some of these guys, Britt just touches her fair, opens her eyes wide and talks over each person while being "excited!" She is super aware of how she wants to portray herself that it comes off totally calculated and insincere.

That Chris Harrison drawing was really good!

• Love 5

As ridiculous and smarmy as the driver was, I really loved the car pool. He had the goofiest smile on his face as he slowed the car and water splashed up on him from behind. Seeing the water pour out of his pants leg as he stepped out was comedy gold (to me).

They need to stop inundating us with the first night drunk plot. It's been done so many times now that it is annoying, repetitive, and obviously fake.

Kaitlyn has the gross arm tattoos and a pretty lame sense of humour, but Britt is just so fake! I cannot decide who I would pick. Is it too late to bring out Becca? As low key and dull as she might be, I guarantee any serious bachelor would stick his rose in her box (that sounded dirty).

• Love 3
(edited)

Kaitlyn: "I'm a very sincere person. Britt and I are very different." *meow*

Brady: "I love baseball."

Britt: "I love baseball too!"

Of course she does, just like she loves country music, and Arlington, Iowa.

WTF was with CH telling the group that Drunk Ryan was sent home for "a myriad of reasons" besides being drunk and not being able to keep his hands to himself? What other reasons are needed?

"Amateur Sex Coach", I just can't. Doesn't he have anyone honest in his life to sit him down and tell him how bad he's making himself look? It's sad, really.

The other guys kinda blended for me. The ones that stood out a little bit were the two cute Bens, Chris the dentist, whom I liked despite and not because of the cupcake car, and goofy-faced but seemingly classy Shawn. Oh, and the guy who works as a welder. I forgot his name, but I liked the metal rose he made in his intro package (why didn't he bring it to give to his favorite lady during introductions?) .

<shallow> I'm glad Britt has stuck with the more subtle makeup, but I hated her hair. The waves looked completely unnatural, and the side part is too severe for her face shape. As for Kaitlyn, I didn't notice until tonight how puny that girl is. No muscle tone whatsoever. She looked like a little girl trying on her mother's dress. </shallow>

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 7
(edited)

I forgot to talk about the guys... like the healer. LOL! He totally fell for Britt after she hugged him, because he's all about tactile feelings...and the rose box was positively pulsating with energy when he touched it. Now, I do think alternative medicine and New Age thinking has a lot to offer. But this guy seemed really off to me.

The ones that stood out a little bit were the two cute Bens, Chris the dentist, whom I liked despite and not because of the cupcake car, and goofy-faced but seemingly classy Shawn. Oh, and the guy who works as a welder. I forgot his name, but I liked the metal rose he made in his intro package (why didn't he bring it to give to his favorite lady during introductions?)

I liked the dentist, too, despite the cupcake car. Welder seemed nice, if provincial. I doubt he realizes for most young women, being called ma'am makes you feel old -- miss is preferable. Who's the guy both women liked, the blond with the long face? Shawn/Sean? I think he's OK, but I'm tired of personal trainers. Healers, trainers, sex coaches. Does no one have a regular job anymore? I know, I know, personal trainer is a real career; it just feels like there's at least one or two every season, far more than are represented in the general population.

I got really excited by the lawyer who was working as a fireman -- until he took off his shirt. Blech. Glad Kaitlyn had the sense to write him off. Especially if he's been on other reality shows, so much NOT there for the (snort) right reasons.

I hate when some of the guys think they have to go "police" the drunk guy -- going to have a talk with him and such. Just leave it alone -- he's obviously imploding all on his own, no intervention needed. The only time I like them getting involved is to protect the woman -- that made sense to me, trying to rescue the women being talked to by Ryan. But carpool guy who confronted Ryan about his remarks -- that was totally pointless. I doubt drunk guy even recognized him as the guy in the carpool, and probably forgot all about it by then, he was so drunk.

Edited by Andromeda
  • Love 2

One of the guys, think it was Shawn, had a little bit of a Ryan Gosling thing going on.

I thought the same thing. Then I got confused, because I thought one contestant looked a lot like him last season, too...

Drunk Ryan was an ex of Nikki Ferrell? Say what?

Britt may be fake, but she's sweet-fake and socially appropriate-fake, pretty and easy to listen to and watch.

I didn't mind Kaitlyn on TB and loved her Kimmel date, but tonight I just couldn't stand it any time she was on camera. She resorts to those dumb jokes and has the awkward "one of the boys" (or too much suggestiveness too soon) conversations and her face is uncomfortable to watch, not pleasant. Whenever she spoke, I had to put it on mute. She is very annoying.

If she's the B-ette, it will be the first one I've never watched. Between Kaitlyn's lack of charisma (to me) and the worst group of bachelors ever, what a dud season, right from the start. It will not be fun, either, to see one of them sent home (and the "line up" at the meet and greet was pretty awful, too.) Bad, bad, bad.

• Love 6

When does the rule kick in that they can dismiss the guys without a rose before the rose ceremony?  I feel like some of these guys deserved it right away, especially when both Britt and Kaitlyn were looking at them like "please leave - now would be preferable."

• Love 1