Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

I knew a guy who had his finger savaged by a Scottish Terrier. I thought it was ghastly. Now thanks to Kim, I know it was just a bite on his fucking finger.

A new flash: Dog bites hurt a lot even when not serious or requiring medical attention.

• Love 6

And then her equally intolerable sidekick Brandi to talk about this "unspeakable," "unforgivable" act in which Kyle engaged at the first wedding in a collusion with Kim to try to cover Kim's essentially incoherent, semantic-laden response about uninviting Kyle to the second wedding.

I believe I've figured it out. Kyle told Brandi that her tampon string was showing, and offered her one of her own tampons. Brandi thought it was unforgivable that Kyle was having a period at her advanced age! Kyle then (allegedly) took away a sixth champagne glass from Kim (which Brandi didn't witness, however Kim told Brandi), which Brandi deemed unspeakable. Hence, it was all Kyle's fault.

• Love 7

Not that I want Kathy Hilton on this show or think she is a great human being but I am dubious about Kim's claims (at the reunion and in Amsterdam) that Kathy sides with Kim against Kyle. At Adrienne`s party when Kyle was upset about the Kim/Lisa debacle, Kathy didn't run after Kim but was at Kyle's side petting (literally petting her) and wasn't shown defending Kim at all. I think Kim's conversations with Kathy are like every conversation we have seen Kim have on this show where Kim's interpretation have little to no basis in reality.

Between Kim's completely obliterated memory (most likely from prolonged drug abuse) and proclivity for pathological lying, its been established that nothing she says can be believed or taken at face value. I'm just shocked at just how much she's been able to get away with this season since Andy Cohen has not done a thing to highlight the numerous instances where Kim's fabricated stories and excuses have completely contradicted one another. Brandi calls the other HoWives hypocritical but Cohen is no better. He's never exactly been impartial but it seems now he is doing nothing to disguise his bias. 

I think if they cut open Brandi's vagina it would be like the sharks belly in "Jaws."

You would find a license plate, a spare tire, innumerable tampons, one of Monty's pain patches, Gerald Butlers loincloth from the 300 and a lost and very scared Dutch boy.

I don't doubt Brandi's vagina has housed a boatload of questionable things and characters, but that little Dutch boy was certainly never one of them.

I'm still kinda shocked he asked her that question. I know it's reality TV, and I'm probably taking this way too seriously, but still - imagine a scenerio where a boss asks one from a group of employees who should be fired?!! And publicly. [...] How would Andy have felt if he was participating in a televised forum with a number of talk show hosts, and one (and only one) host was asked which other host should be fired/taken off tv, and the answer was AC?

I can imagine that scenario because I've seen it on The Apprentice countless times. I'm fairly certain Donald Trump actually does employ that strategy in his own board room even when not televised.

As for Cohen, I could care less about how he felt but I would applaud the host who had the cojones to call him out on his lack of journalistic integrity and/or ability to be a competent host and interviewer. I'm just happy to have a place where I'm not the only one who loathes the guy.

The look of amused glee on Andy's face when Brandi made the comment about how Lisa and Kyle are friends again because Lisa supposedly wants to sell her house--ugh, I just want him to get another demotion already.

What exactly will it take for Andy Cohen to be banished from Bravo forever? I'm so sickened by him but I tune into WWHL occasionally and am always annoyed at how the only callers they allow on the air are the sycophants who first profess their love for this man. 

• Love 10

Listen Kim, my God damn cat bit me, and it hurt like hell, but you know what, I only spent two nights in the hospital, and go no pain meds, even tho I might have liked them.  I can only imagine what a bite from a pit bull would be like.  Lucky it wasn't Portia that was attacked, she may have been dead.

• Love 5

The way rumors get started and this is an excellent example is someone writes in a comments section of a blog or message board-"there have been rumors for years so and so is a closeted gay, or so and so is unfaithful."  So the unfounded hypotheticals become the seed of a rumor.  There are no reliable witnesses who claim to have been intimate-just a foundation based on speculation and jealousy.

I guarantee you there will be someone somewhere now claiming that Kyle did the unforgivable at her niece's wedding by doing the splits because if one Googles it a little later-it will be  there even though the poster who posted it said it in jest.

Noooooooooooooooo!!!  I don't want that to be my 15 minutes of fame.  I take it back.  (I really think Kyle did it in the library with Mr Green and a candlestick.)

• Love 1

Or, depending on how cynical you want to be, the wedding that Bravo was filming.

I think there would have been huge outrage had Kyle, Mauricio and the flower girl skipped the wedding in favor of staying on the yacht. That would have made jets and yachts more important than family.   I doubt it had to do with filming-Bravo would have been just as happy to have footage of Farrah, Nicki and Paris frolicking on the yacht in their bikinis with Kyle and family.  If I were production and vacationing in Spain I would be ticked to have to go to back to LA and film a stupid wedding.  Sometimes people so things for the right reasons and it is thankless.  In this case I do think it would have torn Kyle up to miss the first niece wedding.  Mauricio did not seem to thrilled to have given up the days.  In the cynic department-why is it the hurry up wedding could not have waited another week instead of interrupting Kyle's family's vacation? 

• Love 8

Kyle's got a new blog posted. Here's what she said about Kim:

With Kim, I am constantly being accused of things I didn't do and made to feel that all our problems are my fault. I am tired of being blamed for everything and am at a point in my life where I just can't do it anymore. There is some sort of relief when I see it played back on video and know that I am not crazy, and the events at Eileen's did play out exactly how I remember it. But even after seeing it on camera, Kim will not admit that she was wrong and still wants to blame me. I know that whatever I do, she will find fault in. So why even bother trying anymore?

There seems to be no recollection of the love and support that I have given her throughout our lives.

When Kim said she wanted to see where we were at, because there were a lot of things coming up that she needs to figure out, I knew she was referring to her daughter’s wedding. I lost it. Clearly. It's been way too emotional and upsetting to me, and I couldn't take it anymore.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/blogs/kyle-richards/kyle-this-is-the-worst-our

281zuo4.gif

Kyle is no longer hiding from reality.

• Love 10

in her twisted mind Kyle is the one who is at fault here because Kyle suggested that Kim eat a piece of pizza before going to travel in a car equipped with more cameras. Kim's claim that Kyle wanted Kim to stay around to be inebriated on camera holds no water when Brandi was trying to get her into a car where she'd also be on camera.

When they replayed that clip, I was impressed by how much *all* of the ladies were actually trying to get her to eat. They were collectively looking out for her best interests in knowing she'd still be on-camera during the ride home. They're still waiting for their "thank you" from Kim.

• Love 9

In the cynic department-why is it the hurry up wedding could not have waited another week instead of interrupting Kyle's family's vacation? 

Because it did cut short their fabulous vacation that included Yolanda and a film crew on a private that, that is precisely why IMO.

• Love 9

I guess though it has to be a bitter pill to swallow when you realize that your sister barely gives a damn about what happened to her niece with regard to the bite. Just the nasty way Kim says that Alexia got a bite on her "fucking finger" tells me all I need to know about how she feels about her niece and the two surgeries she had to go through because Kim is an irresponsible dog owner. 

I believe that Kim's response over the last three months and confirmed at the reunion regarding her niece being bitten was the last straw for Kyle and was what really woke her up. Kyle now realizes what little regard Kim has for anybody beyond herself, especially Kyle and her family. She cared more about the goddamn dog than her niece. That is what brought it home to Kyle and opened her eyes.

I hope this sets a new course for the way in which Kyle approaches her relationship with Kim but also with Kathy. It can only be healthier for her.

• Love 17

I think there would have been huge outrage had Kyle, Mauricio and the flower girl skipped the wedding in favor of staying on the yacht. That would have made jets and yachts more important than family.   I doubt it had to do with filming-Bravo would have been just as happy to have footage of Farrah, Nicki and Paris frolicking on the yacht in their bikinis with Kyle and family.  If I were production and vacationing in Spain I would be ticked to have to go to back to LA and film a stupid wedding.  Sometimes people so things for the right reasons and it is thankless.  In this case I do think it would have torn Kyle up to miss the first niece wedding.  Mauricio did not seem to thrilled to have given up the days.  In the cynic department-why is it the hurry up wedding could not have waited another week instead of interrupting Kyle's family's vacation? 

Because inviting Kyle over to expose her to a household full of a nasty flu virus just before the vacation didn't work?

Again, fuckin' Kim.

Talk about a beast....Ugh.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 15

I am glad Kyle mentioned she was not being invited to the wedding. If she hadn't, Kim and Brandi would have likely turned it into "See, Kyle couldn't bother to show up to her own niece's wedding!!"

• Love 13

Brandi probably wiped LVP's ass.

If that would have gotten her back in LVP's good graces this season she would have. Her lips are chapped but right there from kissing it all season long.

• Love 3

Many time family members give a dysfunctional member of the family financial assistance because they don't want the children to be financially affected. Now that Kim's children are grown, Kyle and Mauricio should end any direct assistance to Kim, and give gifts to the children if they feel it is needed. Kyke is never going to get the gratitude she wants from Kim, and in some ways it's really unfair to hold on to that expectation. Give Kim help simply because you want to make her life easier if that is what you really want. Don't hang a string of eternal gratitude on it. The recipients of charity sometimes have quite mixed feelings of gratitude and resentment, The "I do so much for you and you're so mean to me" trope is tiresome and certainly doesn't advance the relationship.

Stop the giving and see how the two of you deal with each other without being the beneficent or the dependent.

• Love 10

Too bad Andy was too busy coddling the tampon trick to call her to the carpet on her viciousness. What an ass he is.

Andy can't do anything else but coddle at reunions and WWHL. Andy gave Caroline Manzo his balls, penis, and spine in trade for a crack at Albie. That's why he had nothing when Nene used the dreaded "F" word. She knew he wouldn't do anything and he didn't.

• Love 3

Many time family members give a dysfunctional member of the family financial assistance because they don't want the children to be financially affected. Now that Kim's children are grown, Kyle and Mauricio should end any direct assistance to Kim, and give gifts to the children if they feel it is needed. Kyke is never going to get the gratitude she wants from Kim, and in some ways it's really unfair to hold on to that expectation. Give Kim help simply because you want to make her life easier if that is what you really want. Don't hang a string of eternal gratitude on it. The recipients of charity sometimes have quite mixed feelings of gratitude and resentment, The "I do so much for you and you're so mean to me" trope is tiresome and certainly doesn't advance the relationship.

Stop the giving and see how the two of you deal with each other without being the beneficent or the dependent.

Absolutely right Stinamaia...give support to the children if they ask. Stop financially supporting Kim and expecting anything...it doesn't appear to be happening and seems to make matters worse.

• Love 4

Except, one child was living with her father most of the time, and the rest of the children were living with a mother who had alimony and child support from wealthy fathers. Kim boasted about having a butler, a maid, a huge mansion, and was living it up with one of her children's father. There is a difference between Kim Richards being an addict and the addict who is not able to pay the light bill and has no job with young children going hungry.  There was no reason for Kim to have any sort of hand-out unless all of her money was going down her throat and up her nose. To this day, she still doesn't own a home. Someone here posted a great description of how kooky-Kim may have played out her life by acting "oh so forgetful" by not paying her property taxes or receiving final notices on bills. Kim likely played the "my poor kids" card to Kyle, knowing damn well Kyle would never turn her back on her sister and her kids.

Kim likely has screwed up her credit. She was probably charging up every single credit card without ever paying them off. She likely took out loans on a home she once owned and lost that home when she didn't pay the loan off. This may be where Kyle and Mauricio came in to help Kim.

Kyke is never going to get the gratitude she wants from Kim, and in some ways it's really unfair to hold on to that expectation.

I don't see Kyle wanting gratitude. I see her enabling an addict. It's a pretty normal thing for family members to do in these cases. They think they are helping, but in fact, they are hindering the addict from hitting rock bottom. The only time I see Kyle mentioning all the help she has given to Kim, is when Kim comes off so damn righteous and points her nasty finger to Kyle and blames her for her own shitty choices. That is when Kyle reminds her of what she has done for her, and of course, Kim doesn't want to be reminded of that. She will point out the times Kyle didn't bow down to her or give her the time of day especially if it happened at 2 in the morning or when Kyle was tending to her own family and had no time to deal with Kim.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 16

Just wanted to add that if my sister sat and listened to her "bff" say multiple times that she wanted to knock my teeth out and my sister said and did nothing, I'd never look at her again.

Shouldn't be surprised since she allowed BG to make gross insinuations about Mauricio, all the while crying about how Kyle wouldn't defend her.

Practice what you preach, Kim. I hope Kyle has woken up and has let her go for good. I amazed at her total ability to disregard reality.

• Love 18

Apart from Limogate where Kyle talked about how Mauricio has supported Kim like a second wife I can't recall Kyle harping on how she's supported Kim financially. 

More than anything I've seen Kyle wanting Kim to support her in terms of actions and behavior. She's sick of Kim treating her like shit. The fact that Kyle and Mauricio have supported her so much over the years only makes Kim's disloyal behavior on and off the show feel worse. 

• Love 15

Let's see what The Tampon (Ha!) has said about bff RumRaisin's little sister.

-- Tampon would like to knock Kyle's teeth out/kick her ass.

-- Kyle's a bad sister who is never there for RumRaisin and wants to see her fail/die.

-- Kyle's husband doesn't want her sexually and is cheating on her. 

-- Kyle is a cunt and a bully.

-- Other things that I'm forgetting.

In RumRaisin's defense though, she didn't hear Tampon say any of those things.  

• Love 18

Let's see what The Tampon (Ha!) has said about bff RumRaisin's little sister.

-- Tampon would like to knock Kyle's teeth out/kick her ass.

-- Kyle's a bad sister who is never there for RumRaisin and wants to see her fail/die.

-- Kyle's husband doesn't want her sexually and is cheating on her. 

-- Kyle is a c--- and a bully.

-- Other things that I'm forgetting.

In RumRaisin's defense though, she didn't hear Tampon say any of those things.

Hehehe...Kim had 100% blockage in both ears at the times Brandi talked smack about her little sister!

• Love 9

Apart from Limogate where Kyle talked about how Mauricio has supported Kim like a second wife I can't recall Kyle harping on how she's supported Kim financially.

More than anything I've seen Kyle wanting Kim to support her in terms of actions and behavior. She's sick of Kim treating her like shit. The fact that Kyle and Mauricio have supported her so much over the years only makes Kim's disloyal behavior on and off the show feel worse.

Ok, I have to go to bed. I have been busy all day but peeking and posting on my phone. And think my brain is shutting down.

When you wrote limogate Avaleigh my brain read it in Spanish. And I was like what is Ava taking about? What do Yo's lemons have to do with Kim and Kyle?

Limon = Lemon.

I got though, limo, lol.

Night night.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 2
Kim likely has screwed up her credit. She was probably charging up every single credit card without ever paying them off. She likely took out loans on a home she once owned and lost that home when she didn't pay the loan off. This may be where Kyle and Mauricio came in to help Kim.

Kyle said in the House of Cards episode to Brandi that when Kim had some money instead of buying one pair of shoes she'd buy 19 pairs of shoes.  So I wouldn't be surprised if she excessive spent on things she didn't need besides other then on case loads of Patron and Budweiser.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 8

Could it all be as simple as this: Kim is using anger to keep Kyoe away because Kim is not as sober as Kim tells herself she is? Addicts tend to get angry when their addictions are threatened. I remember when I was smoking cigarettes I would get angry at the stop smoking ads on TV. I laugh about it now.

• Love 10

Hehehe...Kim had 100% blockage in both ears at the times Brandi talked smack about her little sister!

Kim doesn't care if Brandi or anyone else talks smack about her little sister.  In fact, Kim gets off on it because she can't stand Kyle.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 9

LisaR and Eileen have taken the fun out?  Because before them Kim and Brandi were so busy doing each other's hair, having tea parties and charity events?  Versus drunken slurring, non-relapse relapses, hiding in the bushes and being general fuckwits.

Are we watching the same show?

I never said Brandi and Kim were fun to watch, extremely painful to watch is more like it.  And boring.  I'm all for getting rid of them.  I've never thought either one of them even belonged on the show.  All I was trying to say is that both Lisa R and Eileen seem to be acting.  And I do realize this show is mainly scripted, but these two are taking it to another level.  I cant believe anything that comes out of Lisa R's overinflated mouth.  She is in it for ATTENTION.  (I'm capitalizing  it because it's like her personality-- always over the top and on, but not in a good way, in a needy attention seeking way)  "Look at me!!  Look at me!!"  And while I like Eileen as a person, I honestly think she's on the show to feed the others directions on what to say.  I just posted my opinion.  I miss the first seasons of this show.....

• Love 3

I never said Brandi and Kim were fun to watch, extremely painful to watch is more like it.  And boring.  I'm all for getting rid of them.  I've never thought either one of them even belonged on the show.  All I was trying to say is that both Lisa R and Eileen seem to be acting.  And I do realize this show is mainly scripted, but these two are taking it to another level.  I cant believe anything that comes out of Lisa R's overinflated mouth.  She is in it for ATTENTION.  (I'm capitalizing  it because it's like her personality-- always over the top and on, but not in a good way, in a needy attention seeking way)  "Look at me!!  Look at me!!"  And while I like Eileen as a person, I honestly think she's on the show to feed the others directions on what to say.  I just posted my opinion.  I miss the first seasons of this show.....

IMO, just mine, the show is "staged" but it is not "scripted". Production plans all the events, gatherings and trips that include more than 2 or 3 HWs before hand to make sure everyone can commit/clear their personal schedules. They do not write the dialogue, the HWs do not learn lines/a script. What comes out of their mouths is on them and them alone, no one else.

I have no doubts that Eileen and LisaR talked about far more than Kim's addictions or Brandi's nasty drunken behavior but that was most likely left on the cutting room floor because the producers wanted to make Kim's addictions and Brandi's ugly behavior the main focal point this season. I suspect that the producers were tired of covering for Kim and, by her BFF/association, Brandi, because this is not the first time reports of Kim abusing again during filming have surfaced.

• Love 10

Could it all be as simple as this: Kim is using anger to keep Kyoe away because Kim is not as sober as Kim tells herself she is? Addicts tend to get angry when their addictions are threatened. I remember when I was smoking cigarettes I would get angry at the stop smoking ads on TV. I laugh about it now.

Oh, definitely.  Kim is a jealous, threatened asshole towards Kyle, in general, but she could also be attacking her in order to push her away because she wants privacy to use.  In fact, that's exactly what I believe she was doing to all of the other HW too (excepting Tampon because she's a drug buddy) with the threats and general nastiness.  I can relate to your cig story, because I can get that way as well when I'm actively relapsing in my ED.  It's this overwhelming desire for everyone to GO AWAY, MYOB, and STOP JUDGING ME so you can resume your unhealthy activities in peace and quiet, which is part of the whole mental aspect of addiction.  You want to be alone with your vices because your vices are your only source of (perceived) comfort and safety and non-judgmental company.  It's a terrible position for loved ones to be in because what do they do?  Leave the addict alone to however-slowly kill themselves, or intercept and deal with the wrath -- it's a no-win situation for everyone, including the addict who will eventually succeed in pushing everyone away and then they really will only have their vices left to comfort them.    

I remember that I used to avoid my friends and family because I didn't want them bugging me.  I'd get irritable towards people and practically push them out the door or off the phone.  I'd wait for my ex to fall asleep at night and then climb out of bed to resume exercising or binge/purge in peace.  I can see Kim doing similar things in order to have a moment to herself to use.  All of her excuses for why she's late, all of the "Yadda, yadda, yaddas", empty reciting of sobriety verbiage, the "I'm fine, see, look how happy I am?  I love my life."  and even the curt nastiness towards people who express their concern --  it's all very familiar.  

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 15

Just wanted to add that if my sister sat and listened to her "bff" say multiple times that she wanted to knock my teeth out and my sister said and did nothing, I'd never look at her again.

Shouldn't be surprised since she allowed BG to make gross insinuations about Mauricio, all the while crying about how Kyle wouldn't defend her.

Practice what you preach, Kim. I hope Kyle has woken up and has let her go for good. I amazed at her total ability to disregard reality.

Eh, to defend Kim (I feel dirty already) both Kim and Kyle are pretty guilty of this sort of behavior. Taylor said all manner of shit to Kim and Kyle always stuck up for Taylor. In fact Taylor was sort of the start of the infamous limo fight. For all the talk about how close they are, I've never really bought it. They both stick up for almost anyone but each other. The biggest exception to that was actually the Brandi game night snafu, which I think is one reason why it sticks in so many viewers minds as an example of horrible Richards Sister behavior. For all the talk about how Brandi got between the sisters or one sister was just defending the other because that's what they do, I don't see much evidence that they were like glue to begin with. They've both let any number of friendships come between them only lashing out when they wanted to. Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 5

Jeez, I'm tired of wading in the cesspool that is Kim and Brandi. God how I wish LisaR would've snapped Kim's rawhide finger off her decrepit hand.

One more episode and I'm bringing the big guns: french silk pie and prosecco!!

• Love 5

Kim, don't invite Vyle to the wedding.  Make Glanville a God Mother just to push Vyle over the edge.  "Leave me alone!"  I bet (Some People Call me) Maurice has heard that 2,253,667 times.

Jeez, I'm tired of wading in the cesspool that is Kim and Brandi. God how I wish LisaR would've snapped Kim's rawhide finger off her decrepit hand.

One more episode and I'm bringing the big guns: french silk pie and prosecco!!

LOL - I'm using "rawhide finger off her decrepit hand" in one sentence this week end.  Hmmmm, sounds like my ex's new wifey whitchey poo.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 2

Eh, to defend Kim (I feel dirty already) both Kim and Kyle are pretty guilty of this sort of behavior. Taylor said all manner of shit to Kim and Kyle always stuck up for Taylor. In fact Taylor was sort of the start of the infamous limo fight. For all the talk about how close they are, I've never really bought it. They both stick up for almost anyone but each other. The biggest exception to that was actually the Brandi game night snafu, which I think is one reason why it sticks in so many viewers minds as an example of horrible Richards Sister behavior. For all the talk about how Brandi got between the sisters or one sister was just defending the other because that's what they do, I don't see much evidence that they were like glue to begin with. They've both let any number of friendships come between them only lashing out when they wanted to.

Again, when is Kim Richards ever responsible?

Who showed up stinking drunk and high as a sky at Taylor's birthday party? Who pointed her finger at LisaV and told her she was not Kyle's friend? Who was telling Taylor shit at her own party and telling her to leave? Taylor had to remind Kim that it was her [Taylor] birthday party and for Kim to leave.

Yes. Glad to read you are a former smoker. Good job!

• Love 12

Again, when is Kim Richards ever responsible?

Who showed up stinking drunk and high as a sky at Taylor's birthday party? Who pointed her finger at LisaV and told her she was not Kyle's friend? Who was telling Taylor shit at her own party and telling her to leave? Taylor had to remind Kim that it was her [Taylor] birthday party and for Kim to leave.

Yes. Glad to read you are a former smoker. Good job!

I wasn't really assigning blame. I was just saying that fight started with Taylor. I never said anyone was or wasn't in the right. I give Kim plenty of blame for plenty of things. All I was saying is that both sisters have stood up for friends over each-other so that's not really new.

• Love 2

I tried to give this my full, undivided attention but I was a bit bored. I get it already, Kim's an awful person, Lisa R. is the most awesome ho-wife ever (debatable), Brandi is a piece of shit, etc. I admit I've never liked Brandi. I'm glad she's getting hers this time around but Andy's kissing her ass is beyond tolerable. Andy dislikes Kim and isn't afraid to show it. Kim deserved to be bashed but it's not as fun as Brandi bashing.

This is an unpopular opinion but... Eileen's styling was not to her best advantage. I don't know if it was the hair, makeup, dress or all of the above. I know she's a gorgeous woman so something was up. Lisa R. looked the best because her makeup didn't appear caked on like the others.

So next season we'll get more Brandi drunken mean girl behavior. Unfortunately, Andy is not getting rid of his favorite shit stirrer anytime soon. At least that's my take.

Edited by turbogirlnyc
  • Love 4

Someday, people will look back on this - RHOBH I mean - and realize Kyle was on it primarily to

1. increase marital assets base, and

2. get her sister Kim out of her life.

Success on all fronts. Kyle is playing this up to the hilt too. 

I agree with a lot of what's been said but the Kyle and Kim thing I'm just not buying as everyone has determined it to be. I see it differently. Neither one of them is a fav and i'm very tired of the entire Hilton family. They're both awful, they both manipulate, they both lie, and they're both mean people. I'm not giving Kyle a pass just because Kim is an addict. Kyle's a horrible person, Kim knows it, Kyle admitted it with her outburst - "I only try with you because I love your kids" - paraphrased because I can't recall exact words. So right there, 5 years on, we finally get the crux of Kyle and Kim. They don't like each other, they don't care about each others..well, I think Kim did care about Kyle but not much anymore, and Kim was onto Kyle and finally Kyle admitted it. There. Now we're done.

I'm not watching RHOBH if it keeps airing in future. There is nobody they could bring back or add new that would make it worth it. These 5 seasons have been a manipulative tool of the Hiltons with Mauricio and Lisa VP having secondary interests. I just don't care.  These people are horrible and not worth my time.

Thankfully, RHONY is good again. I think so, and hope so, anyhow.

ETA: Kyle crying about Kim's kids is ridiculous. The kids are ALL grown! They can keep their own relationships, and they will as Kyle well knows, and neither Kim nor Kyle can do anything about that. Honestly. The manipulation "me me me me I need attention me me me" of these two .. I'm just done. Idiots and overgrown children, both of them.

Edited by CTO
  • Love 4

Someday, people will look back on this - RHOBH I mean - and realize Kyle was on it primarily to

1. increase marital assets base, and

2. get her sister Kim out of her life.

Success on all fronts. Kyle is playing this up to the hilt too. 

I agree with a lot of what's been said but the Kyle and Kim thing I'm just not buying as everyone has determined it to be. I see it differently. Neither one of them is a fav and i'm very tired of the entire Hilton family. They're both awful, they both manipulate, they both lie, and they're both mean people. I'm not giving Kyle a pass just because Kim is an addict. Kyle's a horrible person, Kim knows it, Kyle admitted it with her outburst - "I only try with you because I love your kids" - paraphrased because I can't recall exact words. So right there, 5 years on, we finally get the crux of Kyle and Kim. They don't like each other, they don't care about each others..well, I think Kim did care about Kyle but not much anymore, and Kim was onto Kyle and finally Kyle admitted it. There. Now we're done.

I'm not watching RHOBH if it keeps airing in future. There is nobody they could bring back or add new that would make it worth it. These 5 seasons have been a manipulative tool of the Hiltons with Mauricio and Lisa VP having secondary interests. I just don't care.  These people are horrible and not worth my time.

Thankfully, RHONY is good again. I think so, and hope so, anyhow.

ETA: Kyle crying about Kim's kids is ridiculous. The kids are ALL grown! They can keep their own relationships, and they will as Kyle well knows, and neither Kim nor Kyle can do anything about that. Honestly. The manipulation "me me me me I need attention me me me" of these two .. I'm just done. Idiots and overgrown children, both of them.

Ummm, both Kim and Kyle are Richards, not Hiltons. Their sister Kathy married a Hilton, they were not born into the family. LOL

• Love 8

'

I'm not giving Kyle a pass just because Kim is an addict. Kyle's a horrible person, Kim knows it, Kyle admitted it with her outburst - "I only try with you because I love your kids" - paraphrased because I can't recall exact words. So right there, 5 years on, we finally get the crux of Kyle and Kim. They don't like each other, they don't care about each others..

But, according to Kim, she is not an addict. She is stone cold sober. (Sarcasm)

Yeah, not seeing Kyle getting any passes. As for Kyle's comment, that does not describe Kyle's feelings for the YEARS (it is way more than five, by the way) she has endured. That is her feeling at this very moment. Kyle seems to have reached her rock bottom with Kim, but is hanging on for the sake of Kim's kids, one of whom has mental issues. According to Kim's own words, those kids went through hell for over 20 years while Kim was/is an addict.

As for the crux of Kim and Kyle's relationship, it seems it is pretty obvious, to me at least, that Kim's addiction is the problem along with Kyle's enabling. Kim has never divulged WHY she became an addict. That is her issue, and one she has likely never faced or want to talk about. I do not know of any relationships that have not suffered due to addiction.

• Love 10

Was Brandi invited to Brooke's first wedding? I don't remember seeing her there.

If Brandi wasn't there, then she is only going by what kim has told her and Kim is a liar who lies, for all we know kyle asked kim, how are you doing? Or is everything okay? And Kim just blurted some nonsense about how Kyle was questioning her sobriety and that is unforgivable.

Brandi and Kim are exhausting..,..

This! I don't think Brandi was at the wedding either so she only knows what Kim has told her. Who knows what Kim's delusional mind came up with. I am trying to remember without going back to watch again, but I think they were getting along after the wedding. So I don't think Kyle did anything. Besides wouldn't Kim throw that in when she was screaming at Kyle about the Goddamn house while they were at Kyle's new house. You know she would - "You not only stole my Goddamn house, you did that unspeakable thing at Brooke's Goddamn wedding!"

• Love 9

I can imagine that scenario because I've seen it on The Apprentice countless times. I'm fairly certain Donald Trump actually does employ that strategy in his own board room even when not televised.

As for Cohen, I could care less about how he felt but I would applaud the host who had the cojones to call him out on his lack of journalistic integrity and/or ability to be a competent host and interviewer. I'm just happy to have a place where I'm not the only one who loathes the guy.

The Apprentice is a competition-based reality show, so it's perfectly logical for the contestants to get pitted against one another, and even weigh in on "firing." (That's why I mentioned Survivor). While I'm not so naive to think all the Housewives need to be friends, for the reunion host and one of the producers of the show asking one castmember who should be fired in such a public way was beyond rude. Andy's not a journalist, so I don't think he needs to meet journalistic standards, and overall I think Andy usually does a good job at hosting. But I thought he really dropped the ball on this one. Giving Kim and Brandi so much leeway, all the talking over each other, etc., makes me wonder if maybe something was (is) going on behind the scenes.

• Love 11

This! I don't think Brandi was at the wedding either so she only knows what Kim has told her. Who knows what Kim's delusional mind came up with. I am trying to remember without going back to watch again, but I think they were getting along after the wedding. So I don't think Kyle did anything. Besides wouldn't Kim throw that in when she was screaming at Kyle about the Goddamn house while they were at Kyle's new house. You know she would - "You not only stole my Goddamn house, you did that unspeakable thing at Brooke's Goddamn wedding!"

Kyle has tweeted Brandi was not at the wedding.

I think Brandi is employing a little Kim MO with her -" Kyle did the unforgivable at the wedding."  Now Kim either has to confirm it and spill what was so unforgivable or deny it and then Brandi will say that Kim only denied it because she is being a good sister.  We know from watching the show Kyle and Kim were fine after the wedding, shopping and even at the winery-all was good until Poker Night.  I would go so far as to say that Kyle was probably there for Kim when she was in the hospital be it 5, 7 or 9 days. 

I think if it were so unforgivable we would not have Kim, even in her intoxicated state saying how much she loves Kyle and how Kyle has always been there for her.  This whole scenario seems very Brandi inspired.  I smell a "bankrupt, living in the valley, had an affair with her trainer" situation.  If Kim denies it or if the statements from Brandi are true that Kim cooled their relationship during the airing of the episodes we now have Brandi going after another Richards sister.  It would also make Kyle correct in that Brandi has now started spilling Kim's secrets-the ones it was so hard for Kim to reveal to Brandi.

• Love 12

My thing is this how can Kim and Brandi rely on each other as sources on the truth??? They are both bold faced liars to others. And if they both are getting information from one another thats a big LOL. Kim cant either remember shit after a certain point, twists things up to suit her benefit or she'll gaslight a person to death. Brandi will throw out anything to make something stick at this point since shes been dethroned as the show's truth cannon. I can only imagine the game of telephone these two had been having during pre-filming and during filming last year especially on the Kyle topic.

BTW the preview when Kyle and Kim were going at did you hear how Kim's voice went all Bette Davis "What did I tell you. You wanna threaten me." Eek. She digged deep for that one.

• Love 11