Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Chat

• Start Topic

They seriously do have more traditions than anyone I've ever met. They're always talking about "making memories", which is beyond annoying. And the pit and peak crap is also annoying. Kris also seems to have a video chronicle of her entire life - such as baby showers for all 6 kids, vacations, etc... It's all very showy and self involved. Don't get me started on those gigantic photos of themselves they all have lining the hallways of their mansions. They're all in love with themselves and learned it all from kris. What a horrible example to have growing up in life.

The reason I came here to post is because of that photo kourtney hung up in her house ..... The naked girls with the animal heads running out of the water. I'm sure Kanye helped select it because those heads are classic illuminati symbols and I'm sure he/they want people to associate the kardashians with that bullshit group.

The reason I came here to post is because of that photo kourtney hung up in her house ..... The naked girls with the animal heads running out of the water. I'm sure Kanye helped select it because those heads are classic illuminati symbols and I'm sure he/they want people to associate the kardashians with that bullshit group.

The Kardashians have always been illuminati puppets... down to the black and white floor tiles in Kris' mansion. Even at Kim's wedding to Hump, there's a picture of Kim and two of her sisters doing an illuminati pose.

Kim tries to find a temporary home for her, North and Kanye. Khloe defends Kendall and Kylie after a fight with Selena Gomez.

Really Khloe? You're getting your 30 year old ass in the middle of a high school girl fight? Please grow up, you have one failed marriage and are dating another dead beat daddy loser, don't be giving your teen sisters advice.

• Love 3

Why is Khloe calling Scott shady and trying to create doubts in Kourtneys relationship with him? Last season she crawled up his ass and was critical of Kourts treatment of him.

And Kimmy hasn't your hubby been accused of copyright infringement? I'd keep my trap shut. A lot of his clothing designs look stolen right out of OldNavy.

Maybe Kris made a deal with the devil for fame and fortune,,, the payoff is Robs soul.

(edited)

Really Khloe? You're getting your 30 year old ass in the middle of a high school girl fight? Please grow up, you have one failed marriage and are dating another dead beat daddy loser, don't be giving your teen sisters advice.

That this is a storyline tells you how f####d up the timeline is on the show .This is from 50 weeks ago - this happened in the aftermath of Coachella last year and the hipsters/faux bohos will be out in force the next two weekends as its came back round again.And Kendall and Selena are back hanging out with each other again - no Kylie/Selena though which probably means that she was actually sending Bieber naked pics .

Kylie seems to have fallen out with a shit load of people over the last couple of years - yet Kendall remains friends with them all.

Edited by OnceSane
removed slut-shaming language
(edited)

That this is a storyline tells you how f####d up the timeline is on the show .This is from 50 weeks ago - this happened in the aftermath of Coachella last year and the hipsters/faux bohos will be out in force the next two weekends as its came back round again.And Kendall and Selena are back hanging out with each other again - no Kylie/Selena though which probably means that she was actually sending Bieber naked pics .

Kylie seems to have fallen out with a shit load of people over the last couple of years - yet Kendall remains friends with them all.

Probably because Kendall has a life, a growing career and better things to do. Kylie however and it seems Khloe too are just coasting thru life twittering and tweeting and getting their panties in a wad over nonsense.

Khloe getting on her high horse about Jamie Fox's joke about Bruce? How many jokes did she make over the years about Bruce's lack of balls, or about Kris having his balls in her purse? I really don't see any difference between her comments and his joke.

Edited by OnceSane
quoted post was edited

The Kardashians have always been illuminati puppets... down to the black and white floor tiles in Kris' mansion. Even at Kim's wedding to Hump, there's a picture of Kim and two of her sisters doing an illuminati pose.

You're right....remember that awful Christmas card?? How could I have forgotten that?

Wonder what xmas will bring us this year? Who is in, who is out?

I hate that I even know this, but I thought they didn't do one this past Christmas, because Rob and Bruce didn't want to participate.  So maybe they are done with that tradition.

I hate that I even know this, but I thought they didn't do one this past Christmas, because Rob and Bruce didn't want to participate.  So maybe they are done with that tradition.

But Rob & Bruce didn't participate the year before, & it wasn't even by their choice, so why would they care if they didn't want to do it this year?

Poor Kim, just happens to have a crisis when Rob is the center of attention?

Rob is an adult. Why does Kris get reports on what Rob is spending and doing? It's none of her business. I bet she knows when everyone in that family shits.

Kim wants nothing more than to be pregnant again? But she would die if she got a stretch mark! What a fucked up chick she is.

How does a waist trainer keep you from getting stretch marks ?

These people are literally evil. Even if it's scripted, why would anyone want to show this type of dysfunction on a tv show. It's an odd combination of famewhoring, drama seeking and munchausen by proxy.

• Love 5
(edited)

A retained placenta? I find that hard to believe. More manufactured crap for drama. Kim can't even whip up an emotion over possible infertility. The doctor stuck his arm in her up to his elbow (notice Scott's lack of shock at that scenario)and scraped the lining of her uterus to remove the placenta,... And she kept this dramatic tidbit quiet all this time? She hated being pregnant, yet wants nothing more than another baby. She needs mommy there for this major surgery ( in the doctors office??) but Kanye is nowhere to be seen. BS. BS. BS

The Rob thing? I don't know what to believe anymore. Kris begged Khloe to have Rob live with her and now she's unhappy that Khloe didn't "fix" him, Khloe couldn't help Lamar you stupid ass!!

So Lauren is the family therapist now? Kris cries herself to sleep every night? Is that before or after Corey bangs her head against the headboard?

the whole Dash girls shit is to try and create an E! Vanderpump Rules. The weird tooth chick from the Hamptons is there and I noticed Dhurrani has those Freddie Mercury front teeth.

Why do I torment myself...

Oh and Kris if you find yourself in the middle between two of your kids... Stay out of their business. Stop talking shit about one to the other, stop trying to find out what's going on in someone's life, maybe they don't want you to know. They're grownups, they have a right to privacy. You got your hackles up when they tried to discuss Corey with you. Suddenly it was YOUR business... Remember that.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

Kim, Khloe, & Kourtney are also executive producers on this show? When did this happen? Or have I just missed it all this time? And how do Kendall, Kylie, & Rob feel about that?

I really didn’t need the close-up of Khloe’s ass in her see through work out pants

There has to be a reason why they’re pushing Rob like this, he has to be promoting something. If they really are treating Rob the way Kim said they were (I can’t believe I’m going to type this) I agree with her. They have to stop treating him like a baby, he’s a grown man, & for better or worse, he has to make his own decisions, pay his own way, & live with the consequences. That phone call with Khloe complaining because he couldn’t use her housekeeper was ridiculous, grow up Rob, & why does Kris have control of his money?

I am not interested in Malika or the Dash Dolls, I fast forwarded through all their crap,

• Love 1
(edited)

Who is he using all those condoms on? The housekeeper?

Despite Khloe's tears, I'm really leaning towards Rob being in on the story. Just can't believe its more than a story line for him. Same as Kims infertility is all bullshit. And Scotts being an alcoholic is probably widely exaggerated.

A quick internet search on retained placenta doesn't seem to support Kims " diagnosis" . What I read was this situation must be dealt with right after delivery. I can't imagine she's gone 18 months after Norths birth with no symptoms and no medical issues such as infection or other complications .

Edited by iwasish
(edited)

When I saw Kris' makeup artist dipping into the black gel eyeliner I wanted to wrestle the brush out of her hand.

I'd like to see, for once, Kris without tons of harsh black eyeliner and perhaps a longer and more flattering hairstyle. In better hands she might look less like a Disney villainess. And I don't really get the extreme nose job, I've seen pictures of her when she was younger and her nose was pretty small.

Maybe others on the show have had plastic surgery but to me only Kris, Kim and Bruce look like they overdid it and are heading towards michael jackson territory.

Edited by JasminePhyllisia
  • Love 1

The fact that they discuss all this personal information about themselves and each other in front of their "glam squad" says so much about them. Its like they don't even see them as people, it's so demeaning. When Kris was on the phone talking about crazy Rob, the one younger wonan there was getting an earful. They must sell some stories to the press, just as revenge for being treated as invisible. I would for sure.

• Love 2

When I saw Kris' makeup artist dipping into the black gel eyeliner I wanted to wrestle the brush out of her hand.

I'd like to see, for once, Kris without tons of harsh black eyeliner and perhaps a longer and more flattering hairstyle. In better hands she might look less like a Disney villainess. And I don't really get the extreme nose job, I've seen pictures of her when she was younger and her nose was pretty small.

Maybe others on the show have had plastic surgery but to me only Kris, Kim and Bruce look like they overdid it and are heading towards michael jackson territory.

Kim talking about Bruce's "spanx" and his pulling his pants up too high, she's done similar things in recent episodes, I suspect she and Kris have decided to start a thread thru the next few shows leading towards the big sex change reveal. They're nothing if not subtle.
  • Love 1

Okay, clearly I am obsessed.....

What medications were these people trying to give Rob?

How can they diagnose him and give him meds without his cooperation? When they were discussing the intervention I kept imagining Rob trying to run away and them shooting him with a tranquilizer or one of those big nets and then hogtieing, tossing him the back of a black Range Rover and off to some illuminati camp.

I swear I'm going to dream about this crap tonight. I need an intervention!!!!

• Love 1

When Scott didn't want to talk about the business he's doing, I wonder if it was just because he didn't want it talked about on the show.  It's good he's working though. 

(edited)

How did Kris just happen upon that bit of information?

I wouldn't be shocked if that's where she leases all the cars they drive.

That is the place Scott always hung out at. His friend Benny is the manager. Benny was the one who was there when Kris went looking for Scott after he blew her off on scooter day, telling her it was getting repaired. There's nothing that's not a setup on this show.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

Despite Khloe's tears, I'm really leaning towards Rob being in on the story. Just can't believe its more than a story line for him. 

I haven't yet watched the entire episode, but I so hope you're right because I would hate to think that a mother would talk about her son's weight gain (and actually say the amount - 100 lbs!) and possible depression on national television.  I really think Rob is truly spiraling downward, and having all this play out on TV and trivially discussed like the dog needs to be brought to the vet will not help and could certainly harm his recovery.  I would think that when he saw this episode, he probably made a very angry phone call to Kris.

• Love 3

Rob had to be in on this storyline, we heard his voice on the phone,regardless it is sick for a family to discuss Rob is obese, , Rob is depressed, Rob needs help. These people are so vile.

The Kim story is also fake, I have a medical background and it is nonsense to go in years later to get a placenta. A surrogate is probably pregnant already.

• Love 5

Kris cries herself to sleep every night? Is that before or after Corey bangs her head against the headboard?

I'm not sure which is less believable: that Kris can sincerely cry or that Corey has sex with women.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I haven't yet watched the entire episode, but I so hope you're right because I would hate to think that a mother would talk about her son's weight gain (and actually say the amount - 100 lbs!) and possible depression on national television.  I really think Rob is truly spiraling downward, and having all this play out on TV and trivially discussed like the dog needs to be brought to the vet will not help and could certainly harm his recovery.  I would think that when he saw this episode, he probably made a very angry phone call to Kris.

I agree that Rob has some serious problems, at the very least, some sort of depression.  I'm sure it "helped" him to have it all play out on national tv, when clearly he seems to NOT want the attention. The "executive producers" are vile for making his problems part of it.   I'm sure the excuse will be that Rob is part of the family, they are so honest, blah blah blah.  No - everyone knows Rob has some sort of problem and does not want to appear on the show.  They should respect that, but then we're talking about the Kardashians.

We all know that he skipped the big wedding, but last night, someone said he skipped Christmas too. And they're all acting like they're just realizing something is wrong with him?   Crocodile tears now?

There's this - don't know how true it is, but please let it be

http://www.inquisitr.com/1984575/rob-kardashian-tell-all-book-in-the-works-are-there-any-secrets-left/

Kim is disgusting.  No other words.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 1

Rob had to be in on this storyline, we heard his voice on the phone,regardless it is sick for a family to discuss Rob is obese, , Rob is depressed, Rob needs help. These people are so vile.

The Kim story is also fake, I have a medical background and it is nonsense to go in years later to get a placenta. A surrogate is probably pregnant already.

How many times has she mentioned how she hated being pregnant? Yet she'd "pay" any amount for another baby. That says it all. I don't know what she shows less emotion about, infertility or Rob. She was more upset by the possibility that Kourtney had a stretch mark!! You can't tell me that with the size of that ass and those tits, she's never seen a stretch mark.

God I hate that soulless chick.

I'm not sure which is less believable: that Kris can sincerely cry or that Corey has sex with women.

Is Kris a woman? She might have the parts but she's missing the woman persona.

I agree that Rob has some serious problems, at the very least, some sort of depression.  I'm sure it "helped" him to have it all play out on national tv, when clearly he seems to NOT want the attention. The "executive producers" are vile for making his problems part of it.   I'm sure the excuse will be that Rob is part of the family, they are so honest, blah blah blah.  No - everyone knows Rob has some sort of problem and does not want to appear on the show.  They should respect that, but then we're talking about the Kardashians.

We all know that he skipped the big wedding, but last night, someone said he skipped Christmas too. And they're all acting like they're just realizing something is wrong with him?   Crocodile tears now?

There's this - don't know how true it is, but please let it be

http://www.inquisitr.com/1984575/rob-kardashian-tell-all-book-in-the-works-are-there-any-secrets-left/

Kim is disgusting.  No other words.

Which Xmas? 2013 or 2014. I think both.

At least Scott had the decency to say, let's get out of his room. Sometimes he's the only voice of reason.

I read up on retained placentas and I can't believe she didn't have some major complications from that. I watch a lot of vet shows and they always say they have to get the afterbirth out in its entirety or it will cause massive infection, sterility and possibly death. Kim's pretty much a cow, so I can't imagine her uterus in any different. I call bullshit on this story. And her doctor looks like a flake also.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

I have no interest in the Dash Doll Real Housewives wannabes. Fast forwarded through them.

The Rob Issue .... On the one hand, Kim is right (GASP! Can't believe I typed that). They need to stop enabling Rob. On the other hand, Kim doesn't go the 'tough love' route because she cares. Rob seems like an annoyance to her. Even if he got his shit together, she'd want nothing to do with him. She has no use for him.

I love how Kris was offering up Kourtney's uterus for Kim to use as a surrogate when -- Hey, Kris!!! It's still occupied by your 4th grandchild. It wouldn't even be healthy and advisable for her to carry another baby for quite some time. Although, I could just hear Kim now, "I want my kids to be closer in age!! Come on, Kourt!! It's been a week since you popped out your third baby. I BOUGHT YOU A CAREER!!! THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS CARRY MY BABY!!!"

Edited by lizzy07
  • Love 3
(edited)

Kim's right about one thing, Khloe's an enabler and so is Kris. What does Rob need Khloe's housekeeper for in the first place? She also just ignored Rob/Kris's phone conversation all together.  Kim's right about cutting him off, he wants to mooch off everyone and what does he need lots of money cash weekly for? Drug deals? They shouldn't be giving him all that money if they don't know where it's going since he doesn't leave the house.

Kim needs a surrogate? LOL Shocker, that was obviously going to happen after her last pregnancy. Everyone could see she'd never get pregnant again.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2
(edited)

I think the only honest thing Kim said, was the doctor gave her a list of worst case scenarios and that is what she was talking about. I also don't get this retained placenta 18 months later? I have a blood clotting disorder (makes me clot too much). Right before I got pregnant with baby #2 the doctor did a procedure similar to a D&C to remove some clots and I was able to get pregnant the next cycle. I would think Kim was something more similar to that, she had some clots, scar tissue, something to be removed (easily) that would make the likelihood of implantation higher.

As for Rob, I'll admit I didn't watch the tv , just listened during some of the talk about helping him, but the one shot of him, he looked heavier then ever and not happy. It is sad Rob has every resource in the world but HE doesn't want to use them, until he wants help, it is not going to work. I think Kris is more embaressed that Rob is overweight then concerned about his depression. I'm sure it is hard for Rob to leave the house and have cameras but there are so many options. I was so hoping he had been in the southwest desert at some private "spa" helping him lose weight and get well. Where I live in rural Utah there are so many programs and celebrities flock here for privacy. Most of the time the celebrities stay at the spas (which are huge and very 5 star) but a few come into the community and are rarely noticed. One time Oprah was jogging by my kids old school. I was in the carpool line so I asked other moms and I only found one that had tv in their house but didn't know Oprah. I finally found a bus driver who knew who she was and just said, good for her for getting healthy. If Kim spends 15k or more a night for a hotel room, Ron or Kim or Kris could pay 15k  for a month full spa weight loss program where no one would know him.

Edited by silverspoons
(edited)

So what do you all think Rob needs all the money for? I would think they were implying drugs were involved but I have never seen a junkie that was 100 lbs overweight. Food is not their priority. Unless he's just smoking a ton of pot. 

And if it hasn't been said enough, these people are a disgusting train wreck. Kris is putting her "baby" son's personal business out there for all the world to know about. Way to help your son, Kris. I'm sure Rob really, really appreciated that.  Khloe looked a bit unhinged this episode, too. she was so nasty to her mother. This whole family is falling apart before our eyes.  

I could care less about Kim's freaking placenta problems. I don't believe Kanye was on the other end of her phone conversaton, either. What a joke.  Oh, I also don't care about the Dash dolls. Fast forwarded through all of that. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 4

I think the only honest thing Kim said, was the doctor gave her a list of worst case scenarios and that is what she was talking about. I also don't get this retained placenta 18 months later?

So should we assume the doctor is a paid actor, or just a famewhore like the rest of them? I believe this whole uterus thing is a storyline, so shame on him (unless he's an actor. Then good for him I guess.)

Agree about the fake conversation with Kanye.

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't know how much Rob is in on the story but if he is, he is quite committed to allow this story be a storyline. I did wonder if it was drugs too, Khloe kept saying, "I can't go though this, again" and she kept saying things like, "you guys put me though this time and time ago". Was she taking about when she was dealing with Lamers issues and now Rob is putting her though the same thing?

That's what it sounded like to me and I wondered drugs too, because it's the only thing I can come up with as to why someone who doesn't pay rent, doesn't pay for his food and never leaves the house needs the kind of money he seemed to need.

Khloe tried to protect Lamar for a long time - and I guess she's trying to protect Rob now.  She didn't do Lamar any favors and the same is true for Rob.

This is an interesting article from the Washington Post about Rob and his issues http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/style-blog/wp/2015/04/06/rob-kardashian-the-most-tragic-figure-of-americas-most-fame-seeking-family/

Some quotes:

"The family talked about how Rob, who lived with the couple, bonded with Lamar and was extremely shaken when he suddenly disappeared.

That appears to be why he still lives with Khloe, who is very protective of him. On Sunday’s episode, she’s furious when she finds out Kris and her sisters want to stage an intervention and didn’t consult her. In earlier episodes, Khloe confesses her immense guilt about not protecting Rob when he lived with her and Lamar, which could have led to Rob’s emotional spiral. “Being in that house, it was so dark and it made me do dark things,” Khloe says while talking to her step-brother, Brody Jenner, not specifying exactly what she means. “Only Rob, Lamar and I know what happened in the house and what was going on. And I definitely feel guilty.”

"Ultimately nothing is remotely solved or given closure. It’s an unsettling feeling, especially as the family alludes to some serious health issues, and it’s treated as just another plotline on their reality show. No one knows what’s actually going on behind the scenes, but somehow that just makes it more disturbing. There’s no one better than the Kardashians at presenting an edited version of themselves to the world, but if that’s something that contributed to Rob’s problems, it’s a vicious cycle that shows the truly dark sides of fame."

"The rest of the Sunday’s episode was a back-and-forth between the family as they try to figure out what to do: But in typical Kardashian form, they make it all about the sisters even while extensively discussing Rob’s very private issues."

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 1

That's what it sounded like to me and I wondered drugs too, because it's the only thing I can come up with as to why someone who doesn't pay rent, doesn't pay for his food and never leaves the house needs the kind of money he seemed to need.

I'm sure Rob is investing every penny of that money back into his sock business. Argyle is so hot right now.

• Love 5
(edited)

Kim is right about Rob - he is being enable by Kris, and especially Khloé.   Everything is done for him, and he is manipulating them.  Gaining over 100 lbs is not healthy for his frame.  This has been going on for a quite some time now.  Enough is enough.  There comes a point, where tough love needs to intervene - which may entail exposing the truth and getting out in the open.  I do not think Kim was being mean.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 1

Who is he using all those condoms on? The housekeeper?

Despite Khloe's tears, I'm really leaning towards Rob being in on the story. Just can't believe its more than a story line for him. Same as Kims infertility is all bullshit. And Scotts being an alcoholic is probably widely exaggerated.

A quick internet search on retained placenta doesn't seem to support Kims " diagnosis" . What I read was this situation must be dealt with right after delivery. I can't imagine she's gone 18 months after Norths birth with no symptoms and no medical issues such as infection or other complications .[/quote

Kim's crap about the retained placenta is bull. Do these people think we're all stupid enough to believe their crap? Do they do any research at all before spewing their lies? I guess they assume we're all as stupid as they are.

I had a retained placenta with my second child. The doctor took care of it right after the delivery, because if you don't take steps to remove it right away the cervix closes up making it more difficult, and I was monitored for the remainder of my hospital stay to make sure I didn't have signs of an infection. If Kim had gone through the same thing, she would have been sick with a raging infection within days of giving birth, not over a year later.

• Love 3

How dare they go through Rob's drawers/closets,,and on camera! It is probably all fake,,but that is so inappropriate.

Of course Kimmy would neve consider adoption. But that's a good thing, because I wouldn't wish her as a "mother" on any child.

I give literally zero shits about the K's pretending to run the store. I have always hated these store plotlines.

Kim is seriously the worst person ever. I would bet anything that she's completely capable of having another baby, but she just doesn't want to gain weight again or have to pretend to raise two kids. If she just said she was one and done, that would be fine. I doubt anyone with a grain of intelligence would say she should have another kid.

If Rob has legitimate mental health problems, then these people are so heinous to him. They are the least loving and supportive family I have ever seen.

• Love 4

I give literally zero shits about the K's pretending to run the store. I have always hated these store plotlines.

Kim is seriously the worst person ever. I would bet anything that she's completely capable of having another baby, but she just doesn't want to gain weight again or have to pretend to raise two kids. If she just said she was one and done, that would be fine. I doubt anyone with a grain of intelligence would say she should have another kid.

If Rob has legitimate mental health problems, then these people are so heinous to him. They are the least loving and supportive family I have ever seen.

And her looking down her nose at Scott and Kourtney is getting old. Scott has shit in his life he needs to handle, but he clearly loves his children and that love is returned. It isn't the staged photo ops that Kim and Kanye make sure we see, but the small quiet interactions he has with P and Mason, the way he talks to them and holds them that show how well he knows them. Kourtney too, she doesn't seem to have that phony, exaggerated way of speaking to them that Kim has with North.

The men on this show really get the short end of the stick. Eventually Kim will tire of Kanye and he'll be rarely mentioned and never seen. All Kim is looking for is one more kid by him, so she has a sibling for North with the same daddy, it will make the custody trade off easier dealing with just one dad.

• Love 3

Go tell Kanye to... spit the marbles out of his mouth so people can understand him

Before he was famous, he got in a terrible car accident. He had extensive surgery And his jaw was wired for months. He gives plenty to snark about without going there.

• Love 1

As for his weight, most junkies aren't multimillionaires.  Philip Seymour Hoffman is a prime example of a junkie with money who was quite overweight.  At least he had talent and acted frequently which allowed him to not just sit in his room, get high and eat whatever he wanted.  Rob has no such ability.  He may also not truly be a junkie who has to be high all the time but a maintainer with severe depression who eats the pain away in between fixes or smoking or whatever he is doing.

• Love 1