Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Chat

• Start Topic

Discuss Season 10 here!

In the Season 10 premiere, the Kardashian clan struggle to adapt to life after Bruce and Kris' divorce, which is made even more difficult by the rumor that Bruce is on the rebound with one of Kris' best friends. Meanwhile, Kim is determined to g e t pregnant and give North a sibling.

Kim's fucking 500 times a day and nearly six months later she's not pregnant? I call bullshit.

Kris misses the guys? Too bad, she should have thought about that when she was ignoring and marginalizing him all those years.

Kim lecturing Bruce on the fine art of dating decorum? Why oh why didn't he throw her behavior right back in her smug face?

There's always been a Jenner/Kardashian divide. As long as the Jenner boys were the outsiders it was okay, now that the shoe is on the other foot not so good.

• Love 6

Kim lecturing Bruce on the fine art of dating decorum? Why oh why didn't he throw her behavior right back in her smug face?

I was like Bruce is your mom's ex-husband! Ex! If whomever the woman that he was hanging out with is such good friend with Kris than why isn't anyone angry at her? Oh right that does not fit Bruce and the Jenner's = bad, while Kardashian = good story. Seriously, I would take the Jenner's every time over the Kardashians. More so if I could swap out Kylie for Kourtney. Why can't Bruce be friends with some of Kris' friends? I know couples that broke up and maintained friendships with their ex's friends. No one had to pick sides. 

I loved Brody saying he would save Reggie over Kanye in a fire. So would I, Brody. So would I.

I was rolling my eyes at Kim wanting to get pregnant, because it looked like she loved being pregnant so much the first time. Though she is probably thinking another baby to use as a prop/accessory. 

Also, I hate that Kim's go to way to garner sympathy for Kris is mentioning that she cries all time. Kim is the worst. I just said that because there are no words strong enough to express my Kim dislike.

• Love 11

Whoever called Kim setting up the need for a surrogate - good job! That whole plot is so stupid. She mentioned "just" having sex about a dozen times, yet Kanye was nowhere to be seen.

It feels like they were really telling it like it is this episode - Kourtney saying French was stupid, Brody bitching about the wedding and saying he would rescue Reggie Bush over Kanye in a burning building :)

• Love 3

I know too much about this family to ever enjoy watching this show, even if it's hate-watching.

Does anyone else think Kim had a nose job in between seasons? Also Kholes ass in those sweatpants as she was running up the stairs..No Bueno. How will she undo that damage?

Kris you are looking rough and no one feels sorry for you.

The one sincere moment was Burt saying goodbye to Kourtney and asking her to tell Rob and Khloe ( not Kim) that he loved them.

Did Rob die and no one noticed?

Edited by Maire
  • Love 7

We could have made a drinking game out of how many times the word "shady" was used tonight.

I really hope we don't get an entire season of talk about Kim's reproductive organs & when she gets her period, and once again, they're having sex on the sink.

It feels like they were really telling it like it is this episode - Kourtney saying French was stupid

And Khloe basically agreeing with her. I wonder if French knew that before he saw tonight's episode, since they're back together, I think not.

Did they really not notice that Bruce was turning into a woman?

• Love 3

Well..you know Kim knows all about "respect" when dating someone and telling your ex and being sensitive to it. Also, yeah, none of the Jenners were holding back tonight, I think this may have been the happiest I've seen Brody on this show. Why do I watch this?

The look on Kendall's face at Bruce's party was so telling, she knows the Kardashians will drop him like a hot potato as soon as Kris hooks up with someone .

Why did Kim have to sit in on Bruce's chat with Kris?

What a romantic life Kimmy must have.. Summoning the stud to perform his duties while her glam squad waits within earshot. At least he can get it done in 10 minutes. I thought it would take that long to get out of those leather pants.

Interesting too that Brandon and Leah announce they're expecting the same day as the premiere.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6

Nobody in this family not even Leah and Brandon don't do anything without a promoting the show reason. Announcing on premiere day, is something I'd expect from this family.

This whole episode made me feel bad for Kendall, going to the party alone. She's always been team Jenner and try to be close to them and now she'll be stuck in this middle between siblings. No wonder she's gone off on her own 85% of the time.

I love Brody's BFF relationship with Reggie. Which started through Kim. Deep down, I think Kim would probably save Reggie 1st too. lol I think he'll always be her true love and Brody who was there with her pre-fame through it all knows it. 

If they wanted sympathy for Kris this episode, they failed. She was always off and gone trying to act like one of the girls, I don't think she's missing anyone. She's just tying to play victim injured party since she's so hated.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3

Well..you know Kim knows all about "respect" when dating someone and telling your ex and being sensitive to it. Also, yeah, none of the Jenners were holding back tonight, I think this may have been the happiest I've seen Brody on this show.  Why do I watch this?

I DON'T watch this, LOL! I just wait and then come here for all the snark!
  • Love 9

Does anyone else think Kim had a nose job in between seasons?

I don't think Kim's nose looks different, besides when would she had have time for a nose job which would have required her to go into hiding for a minimum of 2 weeks. The press covers her every move, they would have noticed if she was out of commission for that long.

Kourtney & Kim are looking more like Kris every day.

Poor Rob. Either he wants nothing to do with this sh**tshow or he's been banished because of his weight ( I forgot, did he lose the weight last season?)

Maybe he's too busy with his sock line.

Kim is so much up her moms ass. You know they talk about Kourt and Khloe behind their backs.

Scott, when sober and thinking straight actually comes across as sensible and dare I say almost normal, in some of his remarks about the family.

Bruce was looking especially ladylike in scenes. Too bad he caved and apologized to Kris.

• Love 3

Nobody in this family not even Leah and Brandon don't do anything without a promoting the show reason. Announcing on premiere day, is something I'd expect from this family.

See i would like to think that this was an attempt to take "thunder" away from Kardashians. While I would normally hate that kind of ploy, I think it would be funny

Every last one of them is a famewhore.

I thought the scene with Kris and her blond friend at the beginning was kind of sad, just because every single thing about these women screamed, "I've had plastic surgery!" Although that could explain how no one noticed Bruce's transition -- they are too enamored with their own faces.

• Love 1

See i would like to think that this was an attempt to take "thunder" away from Kardashians. While I would normally hate that kind of ploy, I think it would be funny

That's what I thought too.

Poor Kimmy, fucking away for naught!!

Every last one of them is a famewhore.

I thought the scene with Kris and her blond friend at the beginning was kind of sad, just because every single thing about these women screamed, "I've had plastic surgery!" Although that could explain how no one noticed Bruce's transition -- they are too enamored with their own faces.

Ugh! Faye Resnick. Is there a reality show this woman won't go on?

Kris was dreading the dating scene? Please, she jumped right in with both feet.

• Love 2

I think Bruce must have had something done to his mouth.  It looked really different.  Maybe lip injections or something.

I flipped over to this during Secrets and Lies commercial breaks, and all I can say is Bruce looks awful.  I noticed his lips too.  I thought he was wearing lipstick.

No one knew anything was going on with him?  No one asked? Oh, of course not. It's all about the Kardashians all of the time.

This whole episode made me feel bad for Kendall, going to the party alone. She's always been team Jenner and try to be close to them and now she'll be stuck in this middle between siblings. No wonder she's gone off on her own 85% of the time.

And is the exact thing she was worried about when Bruce and Kris first separated .She already has as far as we can tell a non existent relationship with her other sister because of the fucked up nature of the family .Why wouldn't she expect it to go the same way ?And not to mention the fact that her best friend is/was Spencer the daughter of xxxxxxx and the antics of her parents have probably fucked that up as well.

Ugh! Faye Resnick. Is there a reality show this woman won't go on?

Faye and Kris have been friends for 20 odd years not really a surprise that she would turn up eventually .They were both friends with Nicole Brown Simpson ( Faye was actually living with her up until 4 days before the murder when she went to rehab)

No one knew anything was going on with him?  No one asked? Oh, of course not. It's all about the Kardashians all of the time.

I wondered if Kris knew. She did not have that much of a reaction to Bruce hanging out with her friend as Khloe and Kim did. Kourtney did not seem to have much of a reaction either. She saw the number told Kim and Khloe and I feel like Kim and Khloe ran with it way more than Kourtney or Kris. I wonder if the Jenner side knew what was going on with Bruce at this point.

I loved Brody saying he would save Reggie over Kanye in a fire. So would I, Brody, So would I.

Me too. And I'm guessing so would Kim. At least Reggie didn't turn Kim into an overstuffed, badly-dressed and bleached-blonde clone of his ex.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 2

What's  laughable is they are reading all this shit online about who Bruce is dating and the same websites are talking about his appearance and speculating on a sex- change, yet that they don't comment on!!!  It's like the elephant in the room that everyone is ignoring.

My heart does go out to Kendall out of all of them. She clearly sees how things are going. The big birthday lunch with all the girls and Bruce was so awkward. It was totally done just for the photo op, and to make the Kardashian sisters look as if they cared about Bruce. When he was talking about how much he loved having them as a part of his life, they barely looked at him. Kim clearly has written him off. And why did Kourtney feel the need to get in his business and tell tales about who was calling him? So Kim could run and blab to Kris? Bruce is right, who he dates is his business. He and Kris are divorced. Obviously there hasn't been much communication between them despite Kris telling the world that they are best friends forever. Now that the kids are all grown, there's no need to have much interaction. I doubt Kris wants Bruce showing up unexpectedly when her new beau is there. There's always been a divide between the family, they just pretend it doesn't exist.

• Love 2

Worse, he got fat and unattractive, cardinal sins in the Kardashian rule book.  Has Kim even mentioned his name since the wedding?

In the previews it looks like Khloe is talking to him about accepting help, but he isn't on screen.

Maybe Kris is trying to book him on the Biggest Loser? 

• Love 4

I know too much about this family to ever enjoy watching this show, even if it's hate-watching.

Does anyone else think Kim had a nose job in between seasons? Also Kholes ass in those sweatpants as she was running up the stairs..No Bueno. How will she undo that damage?

Kris you are looking rough and no one feels sorry for you.

The one sincere moment was Burt saying goodbye to Kourtney and asking her to tell Rob and Khloe ( not Kim) that he loved them.

Yep, the bridge looked more narrow in her TH and the tip looks bulbous now.

I stopped watching this show, but I tuned in for the new season simply because I want to see the transformation of Bruce. I could not keep my eyes off his mouth area. I remember seeing a photo of him and noticing what looked like a reddish tinge to his mouth area last year. It bugged me, but I think I know what is going on. He has had laser treatments to get rid of any facial hair. JMO.

Can you all clarify for me a few things since you all have been watching the show and all I have to go on is the stuff that was out in the tabloids and online sites.

Back when Kim was getting married to Kanye, Brody was not allowed to take a girlfriend. But, in an interview he gave back then, he stated that was not the case, it was a rumor and he wanted to clarify that it had to do with a work commitment. On last night's show, he mentioned that it did have to do with his girlfriend not being able to go, the same reason Kris and Kim are giving. Which is it then? If we are to go by the show, which I hate doing since it is somewhat scripted, then the storyline on the show is correct - Brody was not allowed to take a guest. Was he lying in his interview or on this show for a storyline?

Second, I am real confused about this Kim, Kanye, KrisH., and Reggie romance timeline. She cheated on Reggie by being with Kanye, right? Whey then when Kim and Reggie broke up, didn't Kanye initiate a romance with Kim before she hooked up with Kris H? Or, were they together, but behind Amber's back while Kim was with KrisH? It seems if Kanye wanted Kim that bad, he would have dumped Amber R. to get with Kim. I am so damn confused.

I stopped watching this show, but I tuned in for the new season simply because I want to see the transformation of Bruce. I could not keep my eyes off his mouth area. I remember seeing a photo of him and noticing what looked like a reddish tinge to his mouth area last year. It bugged me, but I think I know what is going on. He has had laser treatments to get rid of any facial hair. JMO.

Can you all clarify for me a few things since you all have been watching the show and all I have to go on is the stuff that was out in the tabloids and online sites.

Back when Kim was getting married to Kanye, Brody was not allowed to take a girlfriend. But, in an interview he gave back then, he stated that was not the case, it was a rumor and he wanted to clarify that it had to do with a work commitment. On last night's show, he mentioned that it did have to do with his girlfriend not being able to go, the same reason Kris and Kim are giving. Which is it then? If we are to go by the show, which I hate doing since it is somewhat scripted, then the storyline on the show is correct - Brody was not allowed to take a guest. Was he lying in his interview or on this show for a storyline?

Second, I am real confused about this Kim, Kanye, KrisH., and Reggie romance timeline. She cheated on Reggie by being with Kanye, right? Whey then when Kim and Reggie broke up, didn't Kanye initiate a romance with Kim before she hooked up with Kris H? Or, were they together, but behind Amber's back while Kim was with KrisH? It seems if Kanye wanted Kim that bad, he would have dumped Amber R. to get with Kim. I am so damn confused.

Let's see if I can shed a little light on this. Kim and Reggie dated from 2007/8 through 2010 then broke up, then got back together briefly back when Khloe married Lamar but broke up shortly afterwards for good. Kim and Kanye tell it that they've always been friends but niether of them have been single at the same time to date. Amber Rose has accused Kanye of cheating on her with Kim but I think that was just rumor. 

Brody was told he couldn't bring a date. He supposedly got a DJ job for the same time(but after the non invite). They tried to play it off as he was working and couldn't get away, whether to save the dramatics for the show or to keep Kim from looking like a shallow bitch. Especially after it was revealed that Jaden Smith, one of Kylie's supposed boyfriends was there.

What kind of party did they throw for Kris with no friends of hers there? Very slapdash.

And why couldn't the girls go to Bruce's party? Clearly there's sides being taken, by both the Jenners and the KArdashians. And Kendall and Kylie will pay the price.

• Love 3

FWII, Kimmy was sending Kanye nude pics of herself while he was dating Amber Rose. I believe Kanye and Amber were engaged at the time.

Ha! Amber Rose is so much prettier than Kim.

• Love 2

This whole episode felt like a Bruce hit-piece.  The reporting of his "relationship" with Kris's friend was so short-lived that I almost completely forgot about it, yet they spend an entire episode trashing him for it.  I can only imagine it was done to make Kris appear like a victim (they even threw her a pity party) so she doesn't come off bad when her boy-toy shows up and/or to set up Bruce's departure from the show.

I thought it was funny when Kim said she'd kill herself if she was married to someone as stubborn as Bruce when she's married to an ego-maniacal control-freak.  And there's no way she's having sex that much.  If anything, I'm more inclined to believe that this is all a setup for a surrogate because she just doesn't want to be pregnant again.  I wouldn't even really blame her for that because her body didn't exactly handle the first one very well.  I just think it's silly to lie about it, if that's what she's doing.

As much as I abhor Khloe for being the number one supporter of Kylie's statutory rape relationship, she makes this show so much more watchable than it otherwise would be without her making fun of how messed up and gross they all are.  I swear, I would watch the shit out of a Khloe and Scott show where they travel the country getting into shenanigans.

When they made a point of drawing attention to Bruce's mismatched sneakers, all I could think was: "and this guy is actually a woman?!"  I know, I know, just shoot me.

• Love 3

Brody was told he couldn't bring a date. He supposedly got a DJ job for the same time(but after the non invite). They tried to play it off as he was working and couldn't get away, whether to save the dramatics for the show or to keep Kim from looking like a shallow bitch. Especially after it was revealed that Jaden Smith, one of Kylie's supposed boyfriends was there.

What kind of party did they throw for Kris with no friends of hers there? Very slapdash.

And why couldn't the girls go to Bruce's party? Clearly there's sides being taken, by both the Jenners and the KArdashians. And Kendall and Kylie will pay the price.

Or at least thats the story-line they're trying to sell. Nobody came to poor widdle Kris's party! Snif. 

This whole episode felt like a Bruce hit-piece.  The reporting of his "relationship" with Kris's friend was so short-lived that I almost completely forgot about it, yet they spend an entire episode trashing him for it.  I can only imagine it was done to make Kris appear like a victim (they even threw her a pity party) so she doesn't come off bad when her boy-toy shows up and/or to set up Bruce's departure from the show.

I thought it was funny when Kim said she'd kill herself if she was married to someone as stubborn as Bruce when she's married to an ego-maniacal control-freak.  And there's no way she's having sex that much.  If anything, I'm more inclined to believe that this is all a setup for a surrogate because she just doesn't want to be pregnant again.  I wouldn't even really blame her for that because her body didn't exactly handle the first one very well.  I just think it's silly to lie about it, if that's what she's doing.

As much as I abhor Khloe for being the number one supporter of Kylie's statutory rape relationship, she makes this show so much more watchable than it otherwise would be without her making fun of how messed up and gross they all are.  I swear, I would watch the shit out of a Khloe and Scott show where they travel the country getting into shenanigans.

When they made a point of drawing attention to Bruce's mismatched sneakers, all I could think was: "and this guy is actually a woman?!"  I know, I know, just shoot me.

I thought: "that's such an old-man thing to do".

FWII, Kimmy was sending Kanye nude pics of herself while he was dating Amber Rose. I believe Kanye and Amber were engaged at the time.

And now she publishes them so the whole world can get a look at her bald snatch. Talk about class!

Why is it so important for her to be able to look back when she's old and see how great she looked? Hopefully when a person is old they look back at their life thru pictures and remember people they love/loved who may no longer be there, places they went that were incredible and good times they enjoyed with friends and family. Who cares how fabulous their ass looked or how perky their tits? Especially when the pics are photoshopped and far from reality.

This whole episode felt like a Bruce hit-piece. The reporting of his "relationship" with Kris's friend was so short-lived that I almost completely forgot about it, yet they spend an entire episode trashing him for it. I can only imagine it was done to make Kris appear like a victim (they even threw her a pity party) so she doesn't come off bad when her boy-toy shows up and/or to set up Bruce's departure from the show.

I thought it was funny when Kim said she'd kill herself if she was married to someone as stubborn as Bruce when she's married to an ego-maniacal control-freak. And there's no way she's having sex that much. If anything, I'm more inclined to believe that this is all a setup for a surrogate because she just doesn't want to be pregnant again. I wouldn't even really blame her for that because her body didn't exactly handle the first one very well. I just think it's silly to lie about it, if that's what she's doing.

As much as I abhor Khloe for being the number one supporter of Kylie's statutory rape relationship, she makes this show so much more watchable than it otherwise would be without her making fun of how messed up and gross they all are. I swear, I would watch the shit out of a Khloe and Scott show where they travel the country getting into shenanigans.

When they made a point of drawing attention to Bruce's mismatched sneakers, all I could think was: "and this guy is actually a woman?!" I know, I know, just shoot me.

I laughed at that. Her hubby walks around like a skid row bum and she comments on mismatched sneakers? He dumped Kris for her endless criticism, I doubt he needs Kim looking down her surgically altered nose at him.

Why is Kris upset if Bruce is dating, even if it's a friend of hers? She was complaining to Faye that she felt guilty about looking forward to her new single life. More likely she was pissed that some else might find Bruce interesting or even attractive. if the sex change thing wasn't a part of the deal, there are lots of attractive women of a mature age that would treat Bruce like a king.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

No matter how they edit, Kimmy always comes off as a shallow bitch. Probably impossible not to, given their material.

They can only work with what she gives them. Judgemental and bitchy, shallow and selfish. I haven't seen anything else.

Except stupid. " my hairdresser, who is also a psychic says....." Even her doctor gave her the fish eye.

• Love 2

Finally caught up with this last night.  

I don't know much more I can take, I changed channels a couple of times because I don't need to know all about Kim and Kanye's sex life. Nor do I need to know about tapeworms, vagina steams etc. These girls, all in their 30's act like they are 13.

And first words out of Kim's mouth when they finally get together with Bruce, is that she got her period?  Way to ruin a lunch,

Having said that, I do plan on continuing to watch this season because I don't think the Jenners (Bruce included) are sticking to the script that Kris has laid out. I thought she looked beyond annoyed in the final scene with Bruce and I think it was because Bruce wasn't giving in all that easily,  Even his "apology" at the end was half hearted.

And contrast the two parties. Kris's  with her girls against Bruce's which looked like it was fun with lots of people. Are they really going for sympathy for Kris?  It will never work.  Her reputation is well known, and she's not the first person to get divorced.  It's not even HER first divorce.

I did feel bad for Kylee - she looked sad at Bruce's party and I think it's going to be hard for her.  No one can come to simply support HER?

Kendall looks awful with those lips.  

Finally shoutout to Brody for the Reggie/Kanye comment. Who would have ever anticipated the day when we'd have the fun and funny Jenners juxtaposed with the lemon-sucking Kardashians. 

• Love 4

I don't think the Jenners (Bruce included) are sticking to the script that Kris has laid out.

The whole show is scripted/staged.  It always has been.  Kris has said "they make up as they go along".   The drama is heighten for the cameras.  They are all essentially playing a role.  And it's always the villains that gets the most attention - and they know that.

Edited by escape
  • Love 1

Finally caught up with this last night.  

I don't know much more I can take, I changed channels a couple of times because I don't need to know all about Kim and Kanye's sex life. Nor do I need to know about tapeworms, vagina steams etc. These girls, all in their 30's act like they are 13.

And first words out of Kim's mouth when they finally get together with Bruce, is that she got her period?  Way to ruin a lunch,

Having said that, I do plan on continuing to watch this season because I don't think the Jenners (Bruce included) are sticking to the script that Kris has laid out. I thought she looked beyond annoyed in the final scene with Bruce and I think it was because Bruce wasn't giving in all that easily,  Even his "apology" at the end was half hearted.

And contrast the two parties. Kris's  with her girls against Bruce's which looked like it was fun with lots of people. Are they really going for sympathy for Kris?  It will never work.  Her reputation is well known, and she's not the first person to get divorced.  It's not even HER first divorce.

I did feel bad for Kylee - she looked sad at Bruce's party and I think it's going to be hard for her.  No one can come to simply support HER?

Kendall looks awful with those lips.  

Finally shoutout to Brody for the Reggie/Kanye comment. Who would have ever anticipated the day when we'd have the fun and funny Jenners juxtaposed with the lemon-sucking Kardashians. 

You have Kendall and Kylie back to front .Kendall was at the party - Kylie is the one with the inflated lips.

Kendall will be fine .She has a lot of friends but I'm guessing they won't appear on the show. And GiGi,Taco and Sofia Richie (who has appeared briefly before)probably can't because of all being contracted to other networks.

You have Kendall and Kylie back to front .Kendall was at the party - Kylie is the one with the inflated lips.

Kendall will be fine .She has a lot of friends but I'm guessing they won't appear on the show. And GiGi,Taco and Sofia Richie (who has appeared briefly before)probably can't because of all being contracted to other networks.

Friends are great. But clearly from the look in her face, she is not a happy girl with the family dynamic right now. She was always the one with the closest ties to the Jenner side. Her personality jives better with them. She's more laid back, much more sensitive and less interested in dressing up and being seen for the sake of being seen. Like most models her off the runway/street look is vastly different, much less make up, and generally jeans and t shirts are the wardrobe for the day. Kris was not happy when Kendall blew her off for time spent with Bruce's sons. Kris's talk about one big family is just talk, Bruce's kids have always been an after thought. And that's as much Bruce's fault as anyone's. I think a big part of him breaking away from Kris is because he realizes he sacrificed his boys to appease her and he regrets it now.

• Love 3

Boy o Boy, where to start!?  Ok, I will start with; I really feel sorry for the 'fans' who do look up to this family as role models.  I do not believe one word that comes out of any of their mouths.  This is not a reality show, it has now become one of those sitcom/drama scripted shows. 

*All of the sisters congregating in Kim's bedroom with her lounging in her bed wearing her robe.  Just about every time we see Kim in Kris's house, she is in bed.  I don't know why Kendall found that odd enough to have to ask her about it.  Oh, yes, that's right, this is the opening to Kim telling us that she had just had sex 20 minutes prior and since she is trying to get pregnant, must stay in a lying down position for 20 minutes afterwards.  So Kanye must have zipped up & ran right out of the house.

*Now we see Kim getting more nude shots taken. She explains that this is so she can look back and remember how fake her body looked prior to getting pregnant again. How many nude shots of yourself do you need?  I do not believe for one second that Kanye was there or that Kim had sex with anyone.  The make up guy giving a description of her glow, etc. was so scripted. 

*Kourtney is over visiting Bruce, which is such an obvious set up.  His phone rings and she has to check out the caller id to see who is calling him.  She is upset because it is a woman, not just any woman, her mom's bestest friend.  This upsets Kourtney so she has to run back to the compound to spread the news.  I am sorry, your mom decided she no longer wanted to be married to Bruce. How is Bruce going to a concert (all I remember hearing about was the two of them going to an Elton John concert) breaking apart the whole family?

*Bruce's sons want to throw him a "Bruce on the Loose" party (can you tell they are happy about the divorce?").  So Kris's girls decide to throw her a, what, "Kris takes a Piss" or whatever party it was?  Kim came up with some Hawaiian theme about being 'leied'.  Bruce's party looked like fun, down on the beach and lots of people.  Kris's party consisted of all of her...daughters.  Oh yes, a group of Hawaiian dancers.  Did they not invite all of her best friends or did they just choose not to show?  For Kris to cry about missing the boys, again, so fake.  She has never given a damn about Bruce's kids.  She was very upset when Kendall started hanging out with them. What is it about them she misses?  And as others have said, where is Rob?  Why were the girls not at Bruce's party? Were they not invited or were they boycotting it?

*Bruce complaining about the tabloids reporting on his dating Kris's bestie.  Does Bruce not realize if it were not for the paparazzi and tabloids, they would be nobodies?  These are the things that keep them relevant.  I would love nothing better than to have all of the tabloids stop reporting on this fake-ass family.  I really do not care one bit who Bruce is dating, what kind of make up any of the females (or Bruce) wears, whether or not Kim is trying to get pregnant or how many times a day she has sex.  Did she really say 500 times a day? Kim showing up at a lunch and announcing to everyone within earshot that she just started her period.  Nice way to start a family lunch.  I do understand that this is something that all women do, but there are something's that are just not appropriate at certain times.

Mr. Tostandon says to me the other night, "I thought you hated these people, why are you watching their show?".  Told him that as much as I hate them, I love snarking on them and I watch for that reason only. 

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Love 4

Boy o Boy, where to start!?  Ok, I will start with; I really feel sorry for the 'fans' who do look up to this family as role models.  I do not believe one word that comes out of any of their mouths.  This is not a reality show, it has now become one of those sitcom/drama scripted shows. 

*All of the sisters congregating in Kim's bedroom with her lounging in her bed wearing her robe.  Just about every time we see Kim in Kris's house, she is in bed.  I don't know why Kendall found that odd enough to have to ask her about it.  Oh, yes, that's right, this is the opening to Kim telling us that she had just had sex 20 minutes prior and since she is trying to get pregnant, must stay in a lying down position for 20 minutes afterwards.  So Kanye must have zipped up & ran right out of the house.

*Now we see Kim getting more nude shots taken. She explains that this is so she can look back and remember how fake her body looked prior to getting pregnant again. How many nude shots of yourself do you need?  I do not believe for one second that Kanye was there or that Kim had sex with anyone.  The make up guy giving a description of her glow, etc. was so scripted. 

*Kourtney is over visiting Bruce, which is such an obvious set up.  His phone rings and she has to check out the caller id to see who is calling him.  She is upset because it is a woman, not just any woman, her mom's bestest friend.  This upsets Kourtney so she has to run back to the compound to spread the news.  I am sorry, your mom decided she no longer wanted to be married to Bruce. How is Bruce going to a concert (all I remember hearing about was the two of them going to an Elton John concert) breaking apart the whole family?

*Bruce's sons want to throw him a "Bruce on the Loose" party (can you tell they are happy about the divorce?").  So Kris's girls decide to throw her a, what, "Kris takes a Piss" or whatever party it was?  Kim came up with some Hawaiian theme about being 'leied'.  Bruce's party looked like fun, down on the beach and lots of people.  Kris's party consisted of all of her...daughters.  Oh yes, a group of Hawaiian dancers.  Did they not invite all of her best friends or did they just choose not to show?  For Kris to cry about missing the boys, again, so fake.  She has never given a damn about Bruce's kids.  She was very upset when Kendall started hanging out with them. What is it about them she misses?  And as others have said, where is Rob?  Why were the girls not at Bruce's party? Were they not invited or were they boycotting it?

*Bruce complaining about the tabloids reporting on his dating Kris's bestie.  Does Bruce not realize if it were not for the paparazzi and tabloids, they would be nobodies?  These are the things that keep them relevant.  I would love nothing better than to have all of the tabloids stop reporting on this fake-ass family.  I really do not care one bit who Bruce is dating, what kind of make up any of the females (or Bruce) wears, whether or not Kim is trying to get pregnant or how many times a day she has sex.  Did she really say 500 times a day? Kim showing up at a lunch and announcing to everyone within earshot that she just started her period.  Nice way to start a family lunch.  I do understand that this is something that all women do, but there are something's that are just not appropriate at certain times.

Mr. Tostandon says to me the other night, "I thought you hated these people, why are you watching their show?".  Told him that as much as I hate them, I love snarking on them and I watch for that reason only.

You don't start off every family function with an update on the status of your period? LOL

What was the point of that? I think it was to explain her bitch face at having to have lunch with her ex stepfather. Kim is over Bruce and over the Jenners and probably Rob too. If she didn't need to get some press that showed her as something other than a selfish bitch, she wouldn't have given him the time of day.

Two phrases I never want to hear from a Kardashian again .... That's so shady. and that's so disrespectful.

• Love 4

Well, that works both ways.  There are non-fans who quote the show as if it was the gospel.  And it's the non fans who also contribute to the success of this show by watching, snarking.  The show has always been scripted.  That is nothing new.  But that is the case with most so-called "reality TV".  It's all about the drama - and more drama.  KKUWTK has figured out what is that draws audiences in.  Kris, Kim etc, will continue to be controversial - as long as there is an audience for it.

Edited by escape

Oh my God Kim's lips are huge! She looked like The Joker in her talking heads. Holy crap

Does anyone else think Bruce's voice sounds different?

Edited by ms.o

The girls have a hard time dealing with Kris getting back into the dating scene after 25 years with Bruce; Khloe ends up in hot water over a controversial Instagram post; and Kim gets a lesson in manners when she attempts to recruit Kourtney for her video game.

I am not a regular watcher but watched on demand last night when I couldn't sleep.  Everything seems opposite from when I saw the show last!  Brody saying he would save Reggie over Kanye.  I guess I like Brody now.  I saw an old episode of Kendall being a total bitch to her mom and her dog shitting all over the house so that made me dislike her.  However this episode she seemed like one of the sanest ones and most natural looking as well.  Pretty much everyone I didn't like before I was liking last night, including Scott although we didn't see him much.

The Jenner party seemed a thousand times more fun than the Kardashian party.  Bruce seemed to be having fun.  Bruce didn't look too bad to me in the talking heads, maybe because the camera is farther away.  Up close he is a total mess.  Man, woman, whatever he wants to be the plastic surgery is. not. working.

I have fertility problems as well that weirdly enough I learned about after watching an episode of this show in 2013 when Khloe and Kim went to a fertility doctor.  Long story, but embarrassingly I have this stupid show to thank for going to the doctor.  Either way I am interested in seeing what will transpire for Kim but really could do without the detailed updates.  If having that much sex and following old wives tales such as putting your legs up and just relaxing work for her than congratulations because she doesn't have fertility problems.  If she truly does have a problem then she will need more help than that but either way I hope it works out for her.

I don't know if I will watch the entire season but I will check in here for the snark for sure!

• Love 1

Oh my God Kim's lips are huge! She looked like The Joker in her talking heads. Holy crap

She makes me want to throw up the way she can't eat or drink without pursing them. Khloe's lips are almost touching her nose now.

• Love 1

Yeah Bruce sounds different.

Kim can't even close her mouth most of the time. She breathes thru her mouth also. She looks down her nose with her lower lip sagging and her hair just looks nasty and greasy and kind of stiff. The blond look is worse. A cheap porn star comes to mind.

• Love 2

Yeah Bruce sounds different.

Kim can't even close her mouth most of the time. She breathes thru her mouth also. She looks down her nose with her lower lip sagging and her hair just looks nasty and greasy and kind of stiff. The blond look is worse. A cheap porn star comes to mind.

I just don't understand how she can look at those pictures of herself when she has that 'camel' look and thinks she looks good?

• Love 1

Loved it when Kourtney called French Montana dumb. Did she have her baby yet?  If she did have plastic surgery, she doesn't look as freaky as Kim and Khloe do.

When is Bruce going to drop the bomb about his sex change?