Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Chat

• Start Topic

Kris becomes fed up with Scott when he brokers a Vegas nightclub appearance for her birthday, then shows up to it wasted and belligerent. Meanwhile, Kim resorts to spy tactics to solve a theft problem at Dash New York; and pregnant Kourtney bares all for a nude photo shoot.

Kris becomes fed up with Scott when he brokers a Vegas nightclub appearance for her birthday, then shows up to it wasted and belligerent. Meanwhile, Kim resorts to spy tactics to solve a theft problem at Dash New York; and pregnant Kourtney bares all for a nude photo shoot.

But a wasted and belligerent Kanye, slapping photographers is OK?

• Love 5

This has to be the 'placenta' storyline:  " The doctor to this A+ list reality star has threatened to sue her because of a story line. Our reality star is trying to create drama but by doing so has made up a medical condition which could have only been caused by negligence from her own doctor. The doctor is seeking over $1M from the star or the doctor will sue."  http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2015/04/blind-item-9-431.html

I can't believe they thought they could pull off a bullshit story like that and not have problems. The doctor in that episode is supposedly well known and respected. I guess they must have  promised to buy him some fancy equipment or the lure of looking at Kim's money maker was too much to resist.

Most likely they'll pay off the doctor who delivered North and it will all go away.

Just surprised more people in the medical field haven't called bullshit!

• Love 3

From the pictures I've see of him lately,he's gone very mountain man, with a big beard and long hair. A far cry from his youthful days as a clean cut stud.

I believe that he is currently filming a western, thus the grizzly adams look. I had a huge crush on him as a kid.

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 1

This has to be the 'placenta' storyline:  " The doctor to this A+ list reality star has threatened to sue her because of a story line. Our reality star is trying to create drama but by doing so has made up a medical condition which could have only been caused by negligence from her own doctor. The doctor is seeking over $1M from the star or the doctor will sue."  http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2015/04/blind-item-9-431.html

Um, A+ list? WTF?

Um, A+ list? WTF?

Not A+ star, A+ reality star. Unfortunately, in the world of reality shows, the Kardashians are on the top of the heap. Nobody else has created the empire that they have out of a reality show.

• Love 1

Not A+ star, A+ reality star. Unfortunately, in the world of reality shows, the Kardashians are on the top of the heap. Nobody else has created the empire that they have out of a reality show.

The best reality show was the first season or so of the Osbornes. Since then they have all been scripted and manufactured.

• Love 3

I remember that, it was pretty good, I remember when they moved they had a box marked "skulls" LOL So was the first season of The Real World, it was the only season they didn't cast "types"

Edited by GaT
  • Love 2

I remember that, it was pretty good, I remember when they moved they had a box marked "skulls" LOL So was the first season of The Real World, it was the only season they didn't cast "types"

I loved the episode where Ozzy goes to his office and sits in the chair and it falls over backward. It was so real. Same when they kept the dogs water bowl under the kitchen island and Ozzy kept stepping in it. So funny but unscripted. Genuine. Jacks surprise and happiness on the way home in the limo and he says " oh Kelly, the McRib is back"

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I haven't been much of a watcher of the kardashians, but this season, I've watched them all so far. So does Malika annoy everyone else? I feel bad for not liking her with no real reason, but I don't, lol. Maybe it's the way she talks? How she seems to think she's one of the kardashians? I mean, I know she's Khloe's long-time friend, but seems kind of like a hanger-on. I could be off-base- like I said, I haven't followed the show before this season.

I think it's nice that everyone seems supportive of Bruce's "change." I could see that causing issues in some families, but they continue to respect him and stand behind him, as far as we see. That's a great thing.

I haven't been much of a watcher of the kardashians, but this season, I've watched them all so far. So does Malika annoy everyone else? I feel bad for not liking her with no real reason, but I don't, lol. Maybe it's the way she talks? How she seems to think she's one of the kardashians? I mean, I know she's Khloe's long-time friend, but seems kind of like a hanger-on. I could be off-base- like I said, I haven't followed the show before this season.

I think it's nice that everyone seems supportive of Bruce's "change." I could see that causing issues in some families, but they continue to respect him and stand behind him, as far as we see. That's a great thing.

She's a friend/employee and is getting a show herself, either with the DASH spinoff or one with her sister. I find her voice annoying but I do think she loves Khloe (maybe as more than a friend, since she did plant a big wet one on Khloe last season, which caused some awkwardness) and is generally looking out for her. She also hooked up with Rob several seasons ago. 

• Love 1

Another Kim Kardashian PI episode? Shouldn't she be home getting laid on her quest for baby number two?

Or did Kanye drop by the "Sprinter " van ( product placement much) for 10 minutes.

• Love 1

Things more embarrassing than Scott's drunken behavior: Kris hosting a Vegas birthday party, Kris's shockingly young "friend" Corey, the horrific plastic surgery of Kris and her friends, and the skanky outfits worn by Kris and all her friends. Oh, and the heads-on-sticks of all of Kris's loving children who couldn't be bothered to show up to their mother's birthday party. That is all.

• Love 9

Kourtney is smart not to marry Scott - but it's a sad situation for her and those kids, who don't know how he's going to behave from one day to the next.

When Reign was born Kourtney said that a little boy was just perfect for their family - wonder if she was thinking that now Mason won't be the only boy if she finally decides to give Scott the boot. It really is good that the boys will have each other - Rob could sure use a brother!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1

I know more about Kourtney's pubes than I ever wanted to know. Now that's stuck in my head forever :-(

You know that was just for the show - no way she'd let Scott near her with anything that cuts. lol

Stranger still, Khloe being all coy about Kourtneys pubic hair. They were giving each other mayonnaise masks down there for years. And let's not forget her penchant for de-pantsing Kourtney every chance she has.

Was that the same head on a stick of Rob they took to Armenia?

The opening conversation of Bruce's long luxurious locks .... Foreshadowing much?

Kris even considering hosting a party in Vegas? She deserved drunk Scott's antics. I wonder if she ever called Lamar a drug addict or drunk to his face,or blasted him for hurting her daughter? I doubt it, not when she's waxing nostalgic over the good times they had and wanting to text himfor his birthday.

Both she and Kim are looking more and more Joker-ish

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

I haven't watched enough of this show to understand what Scott does, exactly. But it seemed irresponsible of Kris as well as the producers to set up an event where he would be tempted to get drunk considering the struggles he's had. Even if he wasn't a father of two with another on the way.

Kris just happened to be looking at Rob's hilarious Christmas socks in the Neiman Marcus catalog when Scott stopped by her office. Even if the episode was actually airing in December I wonder how many socks that shout out would have sold.

It doesn't look like the dash dolls are on commission. Looks like they are typical low-paid retail employees who probably couldn't care less if people steal stuff. good thing Kim thought of an "amazing way to solve the problem." Video surveillance and undercover security--brilliant, nobody in retail has ever thought of that before!

That big showdown scene that ended in smiles all around--so phony. Problem solved. Doubtful.

Edited by JasminePhyllisia
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I am ashamed I have to admit to going into One Oak in Vegas. Its inside the Mirage. Its filled with the very young and Old Cougars. Loud music, Bottle service and If you wish to sit you must pay for bottle service its about $1000. I did not realize clubs still did foam from the ceilings. women being toted around delivering bottles of champagne in little toy cars on the shoulders of men. Perfect place for Kris K.

I haven't watched enough of this show to understand what Scott does, exactly. But it seemed irresponsible of Kris as well as the producers to set up an event where he would be tempted to get drunk considering the struggles he's had. Even if he wasn't a father of two with another on the way.

Kris just happened to be looking at Rob's hilarious Christmas socks in the Neiman Marcus catalog when Scott stopped by her office. Even if the episode was actually airing in December I wonder how many socks that shout out would have sold.

It doesn't look like the dash dolls are on commission. Looks like they are typical low-paid retail employees who probably couldn't care less if people steal stuff. good thing Kim thought of an "amazing way to solve the problem." Video surveillance and undercover security--brilliant, nobody in retail has ever thought of that before!

That big showdown scene that ended in smiles all around--so phony. Problem solved. Doubtful.

Nice of Kim to tell the employee that they better be more diligent, how about hiring a security guard ? The piddling amount of money they make off Dash compared to one of her appearances? Does she think those salesgirls don't know? She really thinks she's some big business executive sitting in her "sprinter" van with her hanger on Jonathan and a Bruce Willis wannabe straight from central casting? I guess they are trying to fool us into thinking she isn't the shallow moron she really is. Or she and Jonathan are planning a spin off series "Tits and Asshole, Private Investigators"

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Why does Jonathan have a security team anyway? Kimmy did a terrible job in that employee meeting, IMO. What plans are in place to avoid future theft? A security guard, or those anti-theft devices on the clothing so that an alarm is triggered when the thief tried to leave the store?

• Love 4

Are we to believe poor depressed Rob is sitting in Khloe's spare bedroom night after night designing socks? Or is Kris trying to prove that she's actually doing something to promote his sock line? Don't the Dash stores carry any of his product? 

• Love 5

Khloe is one to talk about Scott and his problems and why Kourtney puts up with him. She's the one who said if it were up to her she'd still be married to Lamar. So at least Kourt and Scott's relationship has some legs, and some history, Khloe had only a couple months invested in Lamar before the crap happened and she would still be tolerating it, if he hadnt dumped her.

• Love 1

Why does Jonathan have a security team anyway? Kimmy did a terrible job in that employee meeting, IMO. What plans are in place to avoid future theft? A security guard, or those anti-theft devices on the clothing so that an alarm is triggered when the thief tried to leave the store?

Exactly, what was solved here? She even admitted she would have been intimidated by that male spy of hers back when she was younger and working in retail. The guy was acting weird so the girls were keeping their distance. It is NYC after all, why not hire a security guard instead putting the responsibility for security on the "dolls" when they should be focused on selling.

• Love 5

why not hire a security guard instead putting the responsibility for security on the "dolls" when they should be focused on selling.

Because this is all probably going to be part of the new Dash Dolls show, anything they do now that has to do with Dash is just a setup for the spin off.

• Love 1

Exactly, what was solved here? She even admitted she would have been intimidated by that male spy of hers back when she was younger and working in retail. The guy was acting weird so the girls were keeping their distance. It is NYC after all, why not hire a security guard instead putting the responsibility for security on the "dolls" when they should be focused on selling.

It's all a set up for the Dash Dolls spinoff. Jonathan and the Dash manager were laughing along with Kimmy.

Kim is such a lousy actress, she has the same emotionless flat affect over the thievery as she does over her inability to conceive the much desired second child. Blaming the staff for shoplifters? What are they supposed to do? Shadow customers? That makes for an uncomfortable shopping experience. She flies in a couple times a year and they're supposed to go overboard making sure the overpriced, 3rd world manufactured crap they sell isn't stolen by "fans"? I can only imagine the generous salaries they are paid.

• Love 6

What was up with Kris' talking heads? Was she trying to cover some wonky Botox with her hair in her face?

Thy should all be happy Scott drinks because at this point it's the only part of the show I don't FF through.

• Love 1

Stupid, stupid show. Stupid, stupid women. I have refused to watch for the last couple of seasons but got sucked in yesterday. Kylie dear, your lips almost meet your hairline. Not a good look. Scott is still a major dick. Kris, you worthless POS. On what planet did you think a birthday party for you managed by Scott would be a good idea? These shallow, worthless people are raking in the dough, making themselves look like oafs, and are laughing all the way to the bank. In the meantime, there are real issues affecting women, the poor, and the elderly. Right...it's not glamorous like the story about the Kardashians. Sweet Jesus, what fresh hell is this?

• Love 5

Even if they were intimidated by him, and especially if they seemed suspicious, they still should have been watching the merchandise.  Though a security guard would help. 

If Scott was so drunk he was out of control, I don't get why Kris would make him fly home. I would think that would be an even worse situation if he was flying in the state he was in. I could see her getting him out of there and into a hotel room but not to put him on a plane.

• Love 1

Even if they were intimidated by him, and especially if they seemed suspicious, they still should have been watching the merchandise.  Though a security guard would help. If Scott was so drunk he was out of control, I don't get why Kris would make him fly home. I would think that would be an even worse situation if he was flying in the state he was in. I could see her getting him out of there and into a hotel room but not to put him on a plane.

She'd love for him to make a scene and Kourtney leave him. Scott is one of the few people Kris can't control and it bugs the shit out of her. Scott has her number and doesn't bend to her wishes unless it benefits him.

• Love 1

Exactly! In most retail they even have......wait for it Kim....loss prevention. As in employees just for the purpose of protecting the merchandise. In the store I work for we, the regular employees, are told NOT to confront anyone stealing as we have people just for that that are trained for it.

• Love 5

Oh, I kind of wish that THIS was the show. Rob making sock after sock, like the Mad Hatter in Once Upon A Time had to keep making hats. That just made me laugh a little.

I was thinking Rumplstilskin. Kris appearing daily to collect a basket of sock creations set out in front of Robs locked door.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Exactly! In most retail they even have......wait for it Kim....loss prevention. As in employees just for the purpose of protecting the merchandise. In the store I work for we, the regular employees, are told NOT to confront anyone stealing as we have people just for that that are trained for it.

When I worked in a store we were told the same thing, not to confront a shoplifter,  but we were supposed to at least watch for and report someone suspicious.  The employees seemed to be not watching for theft at all. 

When I worked in a store we were told the same thing, not to confront a shoplifter,  but we were supposed to at least watch for and report someone suspicious.  The employees seemed to be not watching for theft at all. 

They looked like they didn't have one shit to give! LOL

• Love 3

Scott goes to a Lord Disick party in Las Vegas, while Kourtney learns that her due date could be closer than she thought, prompting Kim and Khloe to host a last-minute baby shower. Elsewhere, a security breach motivates Kris to step up security.

How fucking tacky to have a baby shower for your third baby. Do these idiots know nothing?

But it's all about making those fabulous memories!!!!! And getting the pictures in the tabloids.

• Love 4

If Michelle Duggar can have a shower/celebration for all 9 million of her children Kourtney can have her's but It didn't seem like the one Kim and Khloe threw for her was a shower more like a brunch outing. I didn't see any magazine spread pictures of the gifts and guests... that I remember. 

• Love 2

If Michelle Duggar can have a shower/celebration for all 9 million of her children Kourtney can have her's but It didn't seem like the one Kim and Khloe threw for her was a shower more like a brunch outing. I didn't see any magazine spread pictures of the gifts and guests... that I remember.

From what I recall it was kind of a quickly planned party since they were all busy with various business trips.

• Love 1

So Kris is going to get a gun.  Remember when Bruce got a gun and she and Kylie teamed up to destroy it?

Another fake story line. Like Kendall's dog shitting all over the house, no mention made since that episode. There's so many like that.

• Love 3