Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Chat

• Start Topic

As for his weight, most junkies aren't multimillionaires.  Philip Seymour Hoffman is a prime example of a junkie with money who was quite overweight.  At least he had talent and acted frequently which allowed him to not just sit in his room, get high and eat whatever he wanted.  Rob has no such ability.  He may also not truly be a junkie who has to be high all the time but a maintainer with severe depression who eats the pain away in between fixes or smoking or whatever he is doing.

Apparently Rob is getting Khloe's housekeeper to make him Mexican ( and who knows what else) food every day, & then leaves his dirty dishes in his room for her to clean up. I have a hard time feeling sorry for him, he's so depressed he can only function if people wait on him hand & foot. Me too, where do I go to have somebody else's housekeeper take care of me?

Apparently Rob is getting Khloe's housekeeper to make him Mexican ( and who knows what else) food every day, & then leaves his dirty dishes in his room for her to clean up. I have a hard time feeling sorry for him, he's so depressed he can only function if people wait on him hand & foot. Me too, where do I go to have somebody else's housekeeper take care of me?

Maybe he's also using that stash of condoms on the help also?  Perhaps he's using the money to pay the housekeeper for duties "above and beyond"

Kim needs someone with a brain to go with her to the doctor. The explanation she gave to "Kanye" (sure) made no sense.

If Rob is really sick and they are putting it on camera they are evil.

• Love 3

Yes, apparently Kimm thinks a baby lives in the placenta . . ,

I was embarrassed for her listening to that explanation. Maybe the doctor needs to explain just how babies are conceived. She might be doing or not doing it right.

We call that "pulling a Schwartzeneggar".

LOL , I love it!!

• Love 1

When Khloe closes the book on her relationship with Fench Montana, Malika gets caught in the crossfire; Kris drags Kylie on a mother-daughter bonding trip to San Diego; and Kim speaks at a Silicon Valley tech conference to prove to the haters that her entrepreneurial skills extend beyond the world of beauty and fashion.

FtK Follow the Kardashians, NOW in Googleplaystore, Twitter, instagram, facebook & much more. Links to the media sites. All in 1app, the MUST HAVE app for the fans!!!

Is Kim making money off this? Is she giving Kourtney a fee or does she expect a favor?

Not sure where to post this, so I picked here. If there's somewhere else for it mod, feel free to move it

Anyway, I'm watching the "sneak peek" of an upcoming episode which is apparently just a 1/2 hour version of a longer episode. No idea why they decided to do this, but Malika is getting THs now. So they're showing Kourtney, Kim, & Khloe sitting in the kitchen talking about some tech convention that Kim is going to speak at, & how some guy posted that interviewing her was "jumping the shark". Neither Kourtney, Kim, or Khloe have any idea of what that means, they think it could possibly be "jumping the ship" because they don't think the guy is going to ride a shark. The collective stupid of this family is astounding.

Edited: It turns out it wasn't a full 1/2 hour, only 15 or 20 minutes, The rest of the time was filled by Botched. Still no idea why they did this.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 6

Kims surgery was so much crap. The Dr couldn't even explain what he found in there. No way it was a piece of placenta. A whole set up for a surrogacy.

If Khloe wants to break up with French, then don't send her girlfriend to deliver his belongings, and then be all palsy with him. It does put Malika in the middle . French thinks she is influencing Khloe.

Sure Kylie wants her own place. She can't have Tyga banging her in her upstairs bedroom.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

Oh goody, I got to see the "jumping the shark" scene again, & they're just as stupid the 2nd time around.

Stop trying to make Malika happen, they even put her in a Yeezus tee shirt. I don't have any interest in the Khloe/Malika girlfriend hour, especially when Khloe keeps using her special baby voice.

Not even a mention  of Rob this week, I guess because it was Kylie's turn.

• Love 4

Oh goody, I got to see the "jumping the shark" scene again, & they're just as stupid the 2nd time around.

Stop trying to make Malika happen, they even put her in a Yeezus tee shirt. I don't have any interest in the Khloe/Malika girlfriend hour, especially when Khloe keeps using her special baby voice.

Not even a mention of Rob this week, I guess because it was Kylie's turn.

No mention of "the KISS" that Malika laid on Khloe last season? Khloe knows she has feelings for her, but she uses her. Why does Khloe want to maintain relationships with her exes? There's something strange about that.

Kris mentioning meeting Rob Sr at 17? Veiled reference to Kylie and Tyga?

Bruce was looking pretty lady like in those scenes with Kylie.

I can see why Kylie rebels, who wants their mother hounding them to work and making deals for them at 16/17. It's like her kids are expected to earn their keep plus her % off the top as manager. Try being a mother first. Sharing medication with MJ and she doesn't even know what she took?

If Khloe and French are on such "good terms" then why couldn't Khloe take his things to him? Malika is stupid for doing it. Let Khloe handle her own business, stop being her flunky.

Part of the problem is that Malika is a paid assistant in addition to being a friend
  • Love 1

Kylie acted like such a spoiled brat i wanted to slap her. She reminds me so much of Kim now with the trout lips and the vacant bitchy stare when people are talking to her. I found her rude with her Grandmother too.That fake air kissing shit wouldn't have flown with my family..lol

Did anyone notice how Kylie and Kris' s faces didn't move an inch on that rollercoaster ride? Hilarious. Plastic bobble heads, the pair of them. Malika bored me to death and she looked hideous in the talking heads. Those women wear wayyyyyyy too much contour.

Kim- boring.

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 2

Kylie acted like such a spoiled brat i wanted to slap her. She reminds me so much of Kim now with the trout lips and the vacant bitchy stare when people are talking to her. I found her rude with her Grandmother too.That fake air kissing shit wouldn't have flown with my family..lol

Did anyone notice how Kylie and Kris' s faces didn't move an inch on that rollercoaster ride? Hilarious. Plastic bobble heads, the pair of them. Malika bored me to death and she looked hideous in the talking heads. Those women wear wayyyyyyy too much contour.

Kim- boring.

They were the only people on the roller coaster!

Kylie's push-up bra was working overtime.

I thought MJ was close to death a few seasons ago. I guess advise of fame whore gave her a will to live. Same with Cousin CiCi.

The timeline is all fucked up. Last week Khloe was talking

about her girlfriend buying her a miniature horse. This week she sees miniature horses on her girls trip.

Poor Norman.

Edited by iwasish

The timeline is all fucked up. Last week Khloe was talking

about her girlfriend buying her a miniature horse. This week she sees miniature horses on her girls trip.

I forgot all about that, you're right, she got a pair of them. I try to keep track of the timeline by Khloe's nail polish, & I was wondering why she was wearing yellow again this week. I guess it was because it was still part of last week.

Not even a mention  of Rob this week, I guess because it was Kylie's turn.

What is it with everyone wearing 'Yeezus' clothing? When Kris & Kylie were in the room on their 'Girls Trip' & Kylie was grabbing her candy to head back to her room, she was wearing an 'Yeezus' leather jacket.  Much nicer than the one Kris was wearing last week.

'Jumping the Shark', a moment on a television show when the storyline is so far fetched, the show becomes a joke, kind of like Fonzie jumping over a school of sharks on water skis, wearing his leather jacket with swimming trunks, or Kim being interviewed as a techy entrepreneur, as on the same level as Steve Jobs or some other highly educated professional, only because she has some stupid ass app that has a character that resembles her.  What an insult to those who truly are tech professionals!

Rob was mentioned once, when Bruce had called Kris to ask her about the issues between her and Kylie, Kris said that 'Robert' had "designed" a pair of socks for Valentine's Day (showing a pair of socks that said "MY" on the bottom of one sock and "Boyfriend" on the bottom of the other).  She asked Bruce if she should send a pair to Keanu Reeves.  Poor Keanu!

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Love 2

Bruce was looking pretty lady like in those scenes with Kylie.

Ya totally, has he had his lips done again?

Lol at the "Genius Bar" sisters trying to figure out what jump the shark means. I know they went an expensive prep school, but did any of them go to college? Not that you would learn that expression in college necessarily but they seem fairly illiterate.

Poor Robert. Valentine's Day socks, really? He's not very famous, so if his fancy overpriced socks are selling, I wonder what percentage of the buyers even know about the Kardashian connection. And if they aren't selling I have this vision of Kris sending assistants to buy tons of them in dept stores and online, just so Robert can feel like a success. ETA I just looked up the socks and they do have his name on the label. Still wondering if the name is an incentive.

Edited by JasminePhyllisia
  • Love 1

Lol at the "Genius Bar" sisters trying to figure out what jump the shark means. I know they went an expensive prep school, but did any of them go to college? Not that you would learn that expression in college necessarily but they seem fairly illiterate.

Kourtney graduated from the University of Arizona with a bachelor's degree in Theatre Arts and a minor in Spanish.

• Love 1

Kims surgery was so much crap. The Dr couldn't even explain what he found in there. No way it was a piece of placenta. A whole set up for a surrogacy.

As soon as I turned it on, I saw that was the first scene and I immediately turned it off.

• Love 2

When Kim was sitting on stage doing her interview in San Francisco, it looked like a good deal of the bottom of one leg of her Spanx was showing through the slit in her skirt. Did anyone else notice this or was I seeing things?

This episode really wanted us to believe that Kris mothers Kylie and she set down rules and that's why Kylie wasn't talking to her for weeks? LOL It's like they wrote that plot because of how much they let Kylie run wild with no parents and the criticism they get.

• Love 2

Iwasish had mentioned how feminine Bruce looked. I was looking at either 'Us' or 'OK' the other day in the store, whichever one has the cover story about Scott seducing Kendall. There was an article about Bruce going forward with his transformation and now has breasts. There was a picture and sure enough, he does.

My brother lives in Lompoc, which is just outside of Solvang. Solvang is an adorable area. Once you get out of the area, it is all major horse breeders. When we were driving thru the area a few years ago, there was a sign on one saying 'Home of Secretariat'. I'm not sure if that is where he retired before his death. I do not know which hot springs they stopped at, the only one I'm aware of is Gaviota Hot Springs. I've never been there myself but do know others who have. They are sulpher springs so they do smell. I've been told that the springs feel great but you do smell afterwards.

Edited by alegtostandon

Thoughts on this episode:

1. Malika looked really strange during her talking head interviews. I don't know if it was make-up or what, but they somehow erased the personality out of her face.
2. How could the K sisters not know the term "jump the shark?" The term has been around for at least 10 years. Even people who have never seen an episode of Happy Days knows what it means and where it came from.

3. How is it that Khloe can't understand what Malika was trying to say about the ex thing?? Don't put her in the middle. It's not that complicated.

4. Kylie's lips look stupid.

5. That entire 'mother/daughter' trip looked like one long photo opp to make Kris look like a great mom. And, Kris, demanding 'bonding time' is ridiculous and labeling it 'bonding time' is comical. It's like going out on a date and proclaiming it 'falling in love time.' You can't manufacture feelings. Idiot.

• Love 2

So who's going to carry Yeezus' baby? Perhaps a virgin.

He's hanging with the wrong crowd if he expects to find a virgin anywhere in that vicinity.

2. How could the K sisters not know the term "jump the shark?" The term has been around for at least 10 years. Even people who have never seen an episode of Happy Days knows what it means and where it came from

Most anyone in TV production should know.

To quote Kim " It's iconic"   

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Iwasish had mentioned how feminine Bruce looked. I was looking at either 'Us' or 'OK' the other day in the store, whichever one has the cover story about Scott seducing Kendall. There was an article about Bruce going forward with his transformation and now has breasts. There was a picture and sure enough, he does.

Bruce looked creepy as hell in that scene with Kylie! It was like he was wearing a scary mask. Kylie's lips, Kim's ass, Bruce's face--their odd surgically manipulated bodies are starting to be the only thing I notice when I watch this show.

• Love 2

Bruce looked creepy as hell in that scene with Kylie! It was like he was wearing a scary mask. Kylie's lips, Kim's ass, Bruce's face--their odd surgically manipulated bodies are starting to be the only thing I notice when I watch this show.

And Khloe's caboose too - distortion everywhere!

Um, yeah. I don't know what jump the shark means either. I've read it here and on TWOP but was never interested enough to "Google" what it means.

I thought I had read somewhere after the first Khloe/French Montana breakup that it was because French was texting Malika. I need to research that.

Malika looked really strange during her talking head interviews. I don't know if it was make-up or what, but they somehow erased the personality out of her face.

I guess that makes her an honorary Kardashian.

• Love 1

He's hanging with the wrong crowd if he expects to find a virgin anywhere in that vicinity.

Can you imagine having the job of bringing the next Kimye baby into the world - their screening process would be crazy and the chosen woman would be surrounded by body guards for nine months!
  • Love 1

I can only imagine the screening process.. having to listen to her montone voice droning on and on about "you know" and "like and " literally" and "shady" and " disrespectful", all while staring at her own reflection in any shiny surface and making duck lip poses. And Kanye in his holey Tshirt and pleather pants, greasy sweaty face glaring at  you and mumbling about what clothes you're wearing and why aren't you wearing his designs and shit...

I'd do it for 5 million. And absolute anonymity.

• Love 5

Weird to see Khloe as a blonde talking head intercut with her scenes with Malika where she was a brunette. Also, blonde hair is not flattering on the Kardashian/Jenner women if Kim and Khloe are any indication.

Lol at Kris and Kylie alone on a giant roller coaster. Did they open the park early I wonder, or just close off the ride to the public while they shot the scene.

Edited by JasminePhyllisia

Bruce looked creepy as hell in that scene with Kylie! It was like he was wearing a scary mask. Kylie's lips, Kim's ass, Bruce's face--their odd surgically manipulated bodies are starting to be the only thing I notice when I watch this show.

Bruce's changing appearance is like the elephant in the room. It's not mentioned or acknowledged. For a family with so much to say about everything else it's weird.

• Love 3

Um, yeah. I don't know what jump the shark means either. I've read it here and on TWOP but was never interested enough to "Google" what it means.

I thought I had read somewhere after the first Khloe/French Montana breakup that it was because French was texting Malika. I need to research that.

The term "Jump the Shark" actually started after the episode of Happy Day's when Fonzie did a jump over a school of sharks, as I mentioned earlier, in his leather jacket with a life vest over it and a pair of swimming trunks.  It basically means a show has hit its low point and is on it's way out. Hopefully, the Kardashian's have all jumped a pool of sharks!

I agree about the comments on Khloe's friend, Mikila or whatever her name is.  The one TH where she had her hair straightened and a full face of makeup, she did not even look like herself. 

• Love 1

The term "Jump the Shark" actually started after the episode of Happy Day's when Fonzie did a jump over a school of sharks, as I mentioned earlier, in his leather jacket with a life vest over it and a pair of swimming trunks. It basically means a show has hit its low point and is on it's way out. Hopefully, the Kardashian's have all jumped a pool of sharks!

I agree about the comments on Khloe's friend, Mikila or whatever her name is. The one TH where she had her hair straightened and a full face of makeup, she did not even look like herself.

She's getting the "Kardashian" treatment by the makeup people. Eventually they all look alike.

• Love 1

The term "Jump the Shark" actually started after the episode of Happy Day's when Fonzie did a jump over a school of sharks, as I mentioned earlier, in his leather jacket with a life vest over it and a pair of swimming trunks. It basically means a show has hit its low point and is on it's way out. Hopefully, the Kardashian's have all jumped a pool of sharks!

Thanks for the explanation!

• Love 1

I have not been able to see the whole episode yet..where did khloe get that car she & Molina were driving?

Nothing  screams don't look at me, I'm not special, like classic pink convertible!!! 

• Love 1

Especially with a full production camera crew following behind you. I can't remember, who's sister was it that ran that bar they were in?

Kurt Russell. 

I liked how she just managed to bring it up in conversation. LOL, Not sure Khloe or Malika even know who Kurt Russell is.

• Love 1

Kurt Russell. 

I liked how she just managed to bring it up in conversation. LOL, Not sure Khloe or Malika even know who Kurt Russell is.

That's right..I remember being surprised that they knew who he was enough to claim to be fans. I am going to be visiting my brother in Lompoc next month, we always go to Solvang when we're there. I was thinking about checking out that bar to see if his sister is in the habit of always being there and waiting on customers or if this was another scripted thing.

That's right..I remember being surprised that they knew who he was enough to claim to be fans. I am going to be visiting my brother in Lompoc next month, we always go to Solvang when we're there. I was thinking about checking out that bar to see if his sister is in the habit of always being there and waiting on customers or if this was another scripted thing.

See if they have a picture of Khloe behind the bar.

Make some conversation and perhaps she'll mention Kurt. From the pictures I've see of him lately,he's gone very mountain man, with a big beard and long hair. A far cry from his youthful days as a clean cut stud.

• Love 1

See if they have a picture of Khloe behind the bar.

Make some conversation and perhaps she'll mention Kurt. From the pictures I've see of him lately,he's gone very mountain man, with a big beard and long hair. A far cry from his youthful days as a clean cut stud.

I will..I'll see if they'll let me take some pictures. Also might go look for the miniature horse farm & see if they'll give me a tour & ride the cart. Will keep you updated. My nephew is graduating from high school, IIRC, it's early June.