Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E17: Amster-Damn Slap

• Start Topic

I found it interesting that Brandi claimed, she had to keep it superficial with the ladies, because that's all she had for them. Even with Yo, she complimented her waist line. She couldn't think of anything else but that?

Oh, but of course, she had to get all emotional and deep with Kim. That was after Kyle and kim had their moment. I see you Brandi.

THANK YOU.  That was nothing but oneupsmanship.  She saw that Kyle and Kim were connecting in that moment, that sisters were saying kind and sincere things to one another and she had to grab Kim's attention for herself.  "Well ... Kyle might love you, but I'm the one who loves the parts of you that are all fucked-up!  Remember?!  We're buddies in fuckery!"

She makes me throw up in my mouth.

• Love 12

What I want to know is since we are spending six episodes in Holland why aren't we seeing more tulips and wooden shoes? I mean if we were in Ireland I would expect to see a lot of Guinness and potatoes. If we were in France I would want to see baguettes and girls with hairy armpits. If we were in Italy I need to see macaroni and Housewives getting their bottoms pinched!

MORE WOODEN SHOES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

• Love 8

I think as long as the cameras are rolling LVP will be interacting with Brandi...and LVP is too well heeled to get in to a physical altercation with Brandi.  Lisa's wit will be her best weapon. 

I had never heard of Eileen prior to her joining the cast and I am really happy she is here, sane and level headed is a welcome change.    

Kyle looked amazing on the boat ride to/from hell.  I wish she would stop reacting when Brandi starts her bull sh*t, I think Brandi likes the attention she gets from it but somehow fails to realize not all attention is good.   Why does Brandi think Yo "gets" her?  Nobody "gets" her except the drug addled Kim Richards and when she sobers up even Kim will realize what a waste of space Brandi is.  

I think Yo gets her in the sense that Yo knows not to cross the evil bitch. Unfortunately I suspect that Yo only figured that out after spilling some personal details she would rather not have broadcast on National TV. Not saying there is a deep, dark  horrible secret, but everyone, including reality stars, have things they would rather not be broadcast but Brandi has proven over and over she has absolutely no limits. 

• Love 5

What I want to know is since we are spending six episodes in Holland why aren't we seeing more tulips and wooden shoes? I mean if we were in Ireland I would expect to see a lot of Guinness and potatoes. If we were in France I would want to see baguettes and girls with hairy armpits. If we were in Italy I need to see macaroni and Housewives getting their bottoms pinched!

MORE WOODEN SHOES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

To be fair we saw The Museum of People in Funny Clothes and Badly Drawn Birds. Soooo....that's culture. RHBH just isn't that sophisticated a crowd. They're like a step above OC. I'm not sure why Kyle even travels. I mean she can shop at Channel and not eat chocolate in BH whiteout having to subject herself to 24/7 Kim-Brandi.

The travel thing is one of the reasons I always liked NYC. Sure they could be huge dumbasses too, but they have a tendency to do stuff on vacation.

• Love 2

I think that Lisa Rinna is a little too "needing to be in the middle"  and although I still like her, I can see some traits that she shares with Brandi that I don't like.  I think, for some reason, she pulls it off better.  She is just more likeable.  I see the same in Lisa Vanderpump - she is not a proper classy Englishwoman - I think she is brassy and crass but says it with an english accent so everyone is fine with it.  But back to LIsa Rinna, I wouldn't want to have her to my dinner party because I think she is loud and crude, but not too much for me to enjoy on TV.  The reason I give her a "pass" and I do for the glass break is that I think that the housewives have an unwritten code about what they aren't supposed to talk about - and Kim was breaking it. (I think Kim was doing it as payback as the other housewives had been covering for her for so long that Kim felt betrayed when Lisa pointed out that she was whacked out and wouldn't let Kim just explain it away)  So because I don't believe she has ever been exposed to the crazy Kim before, I give her a pass for it but I usually do for the first real mistake they make.

I don't have any negatives on Eileen.  I like the way she expresses herself.   Unfortunately, I do not believe some of the others are capable of having an adult conversation.  I also believe that she has a right to tell Brandi to basically shut up when Brandi keeps attacking her - which is what she did.  She didn't slap her, she didn't break a glass or scream at her.

I think that because Brandi does go for the underbelly so much that is why she doesn't get away with it.  But she set herself up for that so that is why people harp on it.  I don't think she is in pain, or scared or damaged - I think she is just a low class stanky attention loving bitch who refuses to have any self awareness and I believe she is very proud of herself.

I would love to have one season without Brandi and Kim to see if I would be bored. It would be great to have one damn episode without everything being about those two.

If a co-worker struck me in the face, however light, I would walk away from my job but Lisa won't do that as anyone involved in reality tv obviously has an uncontrollable ego that must be fed.

I would be curious to see the show without Brandi and Kim.....but, where would the drama come from when you have only the remaining women who all seem to get along?

• Love 1

Oh not to dredge up the white/gold black/blue dress but I didn't see LisaV freak show hat as pink at all til right when she was super close to the camera before Brandi tried to kiss her. I thought it was white!

Until I read this I thought the hat was white! Thank you so much for pointing this out!

Freaky.

• Love 9

I was also glad to see that after Kyle decided to have only coffee in the sweet shop,later you could see two pieces of candy on the table in one of the shots. You just gotta live sometimes. 

I'm so glad you mentioned this, it's the little things you forget. I have a friend who lived in Amsterdam 2 different times for several years. I went to see him in April 2012. When you go to a café like that, even if you order a pastry, they also put a few little candies on your dish/tray! SO  SWEET!! We spent an entire day at Kuekenhof, which are these beautiful gardens with millions of tulips and other flowers. If I had figured out how to post a picture, I'd post one! :( We also did a day tour over to Delft and the Hague. My (very wealthy) friends lived in a 3-story apt right on Keizersgracht. It was such a wonderful trip. We ate at this place called Blau aan de wal, which was "tucked away in a dark alley behind a heavy blue curtain in the red light district..." & the cutest waiter & the best meal of my life!! We also went to a Reypenaer cheese tasting (YES JESUS), the Rijksmuseum, Rembrandt's house, Van Gogh museum, did a canal tour, spent one rainy afternoon at Madame Toussaud's, and my god, what a trip!!! These women make me sad. Oh yeah, & we shopped too!! It just wasn't the focus of the trip & every day!

ETA: (my friend would kill me for leaving this out) We saw Sinead O'Connor in this small old building & got there SUPER early & stood at her FEET the whole time!! YES!

Edited by DrSparkles
  • Love 14

Oh not to dredge up the white/gold black/blue dress but I didn't see LisaV freak show hat as pink at all til right when she was super close to the camera before Brandi tried to kiss her. I thought it was white!

Oh, really? I swore it was white. WTH?

I think LisaR has not said to anyone that it was Brandi that revealed all the info on Kim because Brandi told her if Kim knew she betrayed her, she, Kim, would kill herself.

Brandi is so dumb. She thinks by telling LisaR that Kim will kill herself, it will keep Brandi's name out of the whole thing, but the cameras captured her saying it.

Edited by cooksdelight
removing non-episode talk
  • Love 10

I think as long as the cameras are rolling LVP will be interacting with Brandi...and LVP is too well heeled to get in to a physical altercation with Brandi.  Lisa's wit will be her best weapon.

I didn't mean this season, I meant next, as in the producers will have to decide if it's worth it to re-hire Brandi if Lisa V. refuses to "interact" with her anymore (her word). I think Lisa is much more valuable to them/the show.

Why was there nothing filmed after that? Lisa's blog says she bawled in the men's room in the boat for some time. All the ladies had exited the boat. Did they hold up the vans? The ladies didn't know this happened til daylight the next day over breakfast? No one texted? Why was nothing filmed? I have a lot of questions about this for Bravo and their production fakery!

I think their hotel was on a canal, so the boat picked them up (and dropped them off) right outside the hotel doors. That's why they came and went separately, as opposed to going together to a destination in a van.

• Love 5

So I have a theory that is pure speculation but kind of makes sense to where we are now with Lisar and Kim. I think, at the Amster Damn dinner, Kim said something truly horrid about HH (hence the shocked reactions). She probably took a page out of Brandi's book, i.e. make up some lie and people will start wondering if it's true. (It seems to work based on the speculation on these board). Lisar lost her shit & told production she was never, ever filming with Kim. Production realized it can't blow this whole trip just as its getting started & stepped in with a deal. They offer to have Kim come apologize in exchange for editing out the horrid comment. Then Lisar can then play nice till the trip is over. I think that is why Lisar was so flummoxed in explaining to Eileen why she would go shopping with Kim. She can't talk about the deal on camera so she blunders through a non explanation. Of course Kim never really apologized but I think Lisar was just happy to get the slur removed. She was acting her ass off at that boat dinner, telling Kim she "loved" her & such. My bet is we never see those two in the same room together after they land back in the states.

• Love 11

For some reason all the women quietly getting up one by one and sitting down to dinner with the sounds of yet another Brandi/Kim/Kyle screwing match melee in the background made me laugh harder than anything has on this show all season. Such a cluster fuck, what else can you do, but just start dinner and pray to baby Jesus to fix it?

Oh and all of a sudden Kyle can't be fake nice? Puuuuhlease! It's "Ignore it until it goes away" the Richard's family crest?

The baby Jesus washed his hands of that trip. The only thing he did was to keep the plane from crashing on the way home and that was only because of everybody else on the plane. If it had been a drone and just Kim or Brandy on board I don't even think he would have flipped a coin.

• Love 5
I am thinking what every conversation Eileen has with Kim should contain - I am certain somebody on here could come up with the perfect buzzword.  (No Kim  that wasn't an attack on your sobriety-buzzword is a word used outside of your world.)

Beast?

Bizzwax? 

• Love 3

THANK YOU.  That was nothing but oneupsmanship.  She saw that Kyle and Kim were connecting in that moment, that sisters were saying kind and sincere things to one another and she had to grab Kim's attention for herself.  "Well ... Kyle might love you, but I'm the one who loves the parts of you that are all fucked-up!  Remember?!  We're buddies in fuckery!"

She makes me throw up in my mouth.

Again, another example of Brandi's abusive lover bullshit. 

Never missing a minute to *remind* Kim that she's a fucked up mess of a person and how only Brandi loves her for who she really is (fucked up).  The underlying message, of course, is that everyone else (especially and particularly Kyle) doesn't love Kim as herself and they want to change her and punish her.    

Until I read this I thought the hat was white! Thank you so much for pointing this out!

Freaky.

As did I.  Well, LisaV needs to wear some white then, because she looked fabulous in it, when I thought that was what she was wearing.  lol 

Edited by cooksdelight
removing non-episode talk
  • Love 12

It is easy to remember. The Van Patten that Eileen is married to is not "Salami" as opposed to Lisar who has not seen a salami in years.

I hope that clears it up for you.

It does, trooper York. Thanks

Brandi should be careful with her physical interactions with her fellow castmembers lest she be charged with elder abuse.  Surprised she managed to go a whole episode without making a crack about how much older the other women are.

Kyle looked fantastic until she started to cry.  And the close-ups in HD did her no favor.  I do like this 'look' better than the flowy caftans.

I enjoyed the pancake breakfast scene and the hw's climbing those narrow stairs in their heals. 

Guessing Yo was really exhausted --- I thought she might have just wanted to stay in bed, off camera, and away from the negativity.

• Love 6

She always has that same self-satisfied look when she tells Yo about her exploits, combined with a "Aren't I just so naughty?" laugh.  She's looking for a reaction but not just from whomever she did something to.  She gets off on "tattling" on herself. 

"Truth cannoning" only works if the first target is oneself.  Doesn't have the same impact if you're delusional and lying to yourself, while trying to tell others about themselves. 

I need a vacation after watching these women take a vacation!  Thoroughly exhausting.  

The look to me is what has come to be known as "dupers delight." Though Brandi hasn't actually deceived or duped anyone, there is the delight in getting away with socially unacceptable behavior. 

• Love 5

Brandi and Kim's outbursts have actually been reactionary whereas the others were based on selfish needs to "clear the air" and initiate an uncomfortable conversation for shits and giggles.

Brandi is the one that brought up "clearing the air" with the ladies on the dinner boat, which led to her calling Eileen a home wrecker, Lisa a hussy, etc... The whole conversation started with her. She's also initiated the drama with Lisa V., who was trying to exit the boat, but stoned Brandi decided to play Julie the Kissing Cruise Director and kiss and/or slap Lisa. The slap won. Again, Lisa was just trying to leave.

• Love 17

Brandi is the one that brought up "clearing the air" with the ladies on the dinner boat, which led to her calling Eileen a home wrecker, Lisa a hussy, etc... The whole conversation started with her. She's also initiated the drama with Lisa V., who was trying to exit the boat, but stoned Brandi decided to play Julie the Kissing Cruise Director and kiss and/or slap Lisa. The slap won. Again, Lisa was just trying to leave.

It felt like Brandi had waited a long time to work those allegations into a conversation.  I was curious what she would have said about Kyle.  She downplayed Yolanda's and made Kim's ridiculous-of course if anyone else had said what Brandi said about Kim we would have seen a different scene.  Just like the slap, Brandi comes up with this crap in her head thinking they will make great teasers and get her all kinds of publicity as they are repeatedly shown.  I don't think Brandi realizes the conversations about her are of her on film behavior, the finger pointing she wants to do is not.  Two explanations the first being she makes stuff up and the second being it is of little interest to the viewers if they cannot see it. 

I have to agree I don't see Brandi as reactionary I see her as Alpha lead in most of the discussions gone bad.  Wine throwing, Brandi-what was she reacting to?  Poker Night-clearly she was driven to disrupt and be rude to and insulting to the hosts and other guests, and now we have the slap was she reacting to Lisav's rejection because I saw her behavior as provoking. 

ETA Brandi can't even keep an episode of The Love Boat straight in her mind.  When did Julie become the kissing cruise director?

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 13

I really like Eileen, she's playing the role of all of us at home.  I like that she can calmly talk about what's bothering her and call out the others in the same way.  We needed that scene at the bar with she and LisaR.  I can only guess that there really is something about Lisa's marriage or family that she doesn't want out there and she's been scared into submission by an out of control Kim.  Eileen doesn't seem to have those same fears and as a result can take on everyone if needed.

I'm tired of this season's storyline of Kim's addiction.  We did this two seasons ago and it wasn't fun then either.  I suppose it guarantees her a spot on the show.  Brandi must've been told early on (could she have really figured it out on her own?) what the storyline would be and hitched her wagon to Kim.  Brandi just doesn't fit in and acts out of control to get attention.  If they ignore her she will go away.  Every time they engage her it's just giving her more air time.

I don't really understand Yolanda.  She's always on Brandi's side, WHY?  I think she likes her as a project but after Brandi's behavior in her home you'd think she would reconsider.  She may have been feeling unwell, but she also probably wanted a day away from the ladies.  I don't believe for a second that they were ever meant to stay at her mother's apartment.

• Love 6

About Brandi blocking Lisa from leaving.  I've noticed this before, she did it with Kyle once - she gets right in front of them and there hardly any space between them. My curiosity got the better of me so I checked today. Brandi is 5' 10", Lisa is 5'5" and Kyle is 5' 2".

I think that adds to it.  And I agree, Lisa was definitely not ok with it, I think she was trying to get away from Brandi.

When Brandi was blocking Lisa I was literally squirming in my chair in Indianapolis. It was that uncomfortable, and the discomfort showed on Lisa's face. She's not that good an actress. 

• Love 14
It felt like Brandi had waited a long time to work those allegations into a conversation.  I was curious what she would have said about Kyle.

Absolutely. She IS an authority on homewrecking, after all. A spokeswoman for the jilted. 

But, ironically, I imagine she would have rubbed Kyle's nose in the Mauricio-cheating rumors. 

• Love 8

I think Yolanda does see a Brandi as a project, but beyond that I think Brandi seems to genuinely care about Yolanda and is the only HW that stays quasi in touch with her during the off-season, particularly in regard to her health which is a touch point with Yo.

Edited by msblossom
  • Love 3

Absolutely. She IS an authority on homewrecking, after all. A spokeswoman for the jilted. 

But, ironically, I imagine she would have rubbed Kyle's nose in the Mauricio-cheating rumors. 

So did Lisa and Yolanda.

• Love 2

I was just disputing your contention that Brandi and Kim's outbursts are always reactionary. Clearly they're not. Do the other HW's stir the drama? Of course. I believe it's in their contracts! I also think that simply saying that they're all drama queens or shit-stirrers is missing the point - a point that most of them have said to Brandi in particular, and even Kyle in this past episode re: Brandi's cry of hypocrisy: it's one thing to gossip or engage in dramas and fights, it's another thing entirely to make something up or reveal something private. It's one thing to smoke pot privately, it's another thing to do so publicly while filming. It's one thing to have a drink or two, it's another thing to get plastered and become a "mean drunk," with everything that entails. This is what makes Brandi different from the others. Kim is a whole other story....

I didn't say always but in the course of this season it hasn't really been them to initiate the physical aspects of the season.

I didn't say always but in the course of this season it hasn't really been them to initiate the physical aspects of the season.

I'll just use the last episode where Brandi shoved Lisa back twice, blocked her exit, slapped her and then laughed.  So that is one that Brandi initiated in the most recent episode.

• Love 13

LisaR said in her blog about that night that Kim came over and immediately asked to use the restroom. Then they left. So, she only met Harry the one time and her judgement would have been clouded by the medication she took that "didn't agree" with her.

Perhaps. I'm certain Kim's judgement was altered, but that's a convenient out for Lisa if Kim did, in fact, hear or see something amiss in Harry, why else would Lisa go from zero to ten ballistic when Kim began to spout off what she saw/heard?

• Love 2

Brandi's slap wasn't physical? Brandi throwing wine in Eileen's face wasn't physical? Etc., etc...

• Love 11

I am thinking what every conversation Eileen has with Kim should contain - I am certain somebody on here could come up with the perfect buzzword. (No Kim that wasn't an attack on your sobriety-buzzword is a word used outside of your world.)

How about Cujo?

• Love 4

Brandi sure did start that mess up. But, it's okay, because she is poor, misunderstood Brandi, who is only reacting to the BS being delivered to her lap for all the other drama that she didn't create or had a hand in.

Either Kim found out something or came up with some wild rumor about HH right before the plane to Canada.

I think Brandi fed that shit to her. Who is the one who has tabloids all over her house because she needs to keep up on all the gossip? [snip]

Edited by cooksdelight
Removing non-episode talk
  • Love 13

I give credit to Kyle for at least going to the museum with Eileen.  The rest of them went shopping.  In this day and age, there's not much that you can't buy online or in a decent size city, than you can in most foreign countries.  Wow, lingerie and dildos.  How special.   Of course, there's the editing thing too.  We didn't hear Eileen say much of anything remarkable either.  The powers that be are going for the 'story'.  I take it with a grain of salt.

I give them credit too. It was nice to see someone do something cultural. My comments probably would have been similar to hers to be honest. Besides, we saw all of 30 seconds of their time there.

I am someone who is tall like Brandi and often wear heels. I can't help my height and I refuse to spend my life in flats, but I am very aware of it and try not to come off as intimidating to others. Use your height for good, Brandi--not evil!

I don't have much to say about this episode that hasn't already been said. The compliment game was weird. Brandi's slap was weird. It was an all around weird episode.

• Love 8

I kind of loved Yo being all "my lyme-infested ass ain't got time for dis, imma go eat."

To echo others, Kyle was looking on point on the boat. I imagine it must've stung Brandi some when Pinky complimented Kyle, heh.

Nobody "gets" her except the drug addled Kim Richards and when she sobers up even Kim will realize what a waste of space Brandi is.

Shit, Kim won't have to sober up to turn on a bitch. I can see Brandi putting something about Kim on blast, and then Slut!Pig 2.0 will be on.

Adrienne, ugh.

• Love 14

Kim made the comment. Not Yolanda.

I thought Kim was more over the top, especially in her TH about seeing the naked guy. It was Kim that told Yolanda that , not the other way around and I suspect it is part of the "dirt" she used to hurt LisaR with at that dinner. IMO, Kim came to Amsterdam armed to the teeth looking to fight LisaR.

Thanks for letting me know it was Kim and not Yolanda. That should make me feel better about Yo. I was disappointed when I thought it came from her but she did giggle like a school girl when Kim said it.

That scene makes me believe that Kim probably did blurt out whatever dirt she has (or thinks she has) on Harry. It also makes me believe that LisaR "made up" with Kim in hopes of keeping her quiet.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5

Seeing once again in this episode how easily Brandy throws insults and innuendo at people with the greatest of ease I have wondered how much Brandy contributed to the break up of her own marriage. Her mouth is a loose canon, she throws out insults and accusations left and right, plus her behavior towards others is atrocious. How much of that did she direct at Eddie while they were married? I bet it was quite a bit and it drove him elsewhere. He sounds like a horn-dog but I bet she wasn't an innocent victim.

• Love 6

I kind of loved Yo being all "my lyme-infested ass ain't got time for dis, imma go eat."

To echo others, Kyle was looking on point on the boat. I imagine it must've stung Brandi some when Pinky complimented Kyle, heh.

Shit, Kim won't have to sober up to turn on a bitch. I can see Brandi putting something about Kim on blast, and then Slut!Pig 2.0 will be on.

Adrienne, ugh.

I screamed so loud!  LMAO!

Well their slight of hand sometimes sends her under the wheels of the bus. Her behavior is definitely what it is. I have issues with the other women when they USE Brandi's behaviors as a smoke screen to their own heinous behavior. Everyone is so shocked by her <gasp> abruptness that the ugly bs that shouldn't be overlooked is overlooked because they want to be so overly dramatic about Brandi's f bombs. That's the biggest issue I have with Brandi's behavior. The fact that she's so damn over the top that the bullshit I want the others called out on gets completely buried under the hot mess that is Brandi and her unfiltered mouth.

Well that's real life. The loudest asshole is the one people hate. Nobody's using Brandi as a smokescreen. Brandi is a dramatic asshat who is regularly an asshat. No one can get around to complaining about the other women's behavior, because OH LOOK Brandi's acting up again.

• Love 20

Wait. WAS THE HAT WHITE OR PINK?! I'm so confused. I thought it was white??!!

I swear I saw white.  I don't think I can take another round of "what color is this article of clothing" .  My eyeballs are still tired from the last one.   lol

• Love 7

I swear I saw white.  I don't think I can take another round of "what color is this article of clothing" .  My eyeballs are still tired from the last one.   lol

This is amazing. I can't wait to find out what color the hat really was.

Edited by Watermelon
  • Love 4

I would be curious to find out if Brandi's fevered little brain will make a connection to her actions the next time she or someone she knows uses the phrase, "It was a total slap in the face, when..."

Edited by cooksdelight
  • Love 6

So I usually DVR the show and FF all of the commercials, today I had it on as background noise as I was cleaning my house and caught not one housewife but two of them in ridiculous princess costumes doing commercials! Lisa R's I can understand as she has said she will do anything for a buck, but Lisa V??!!??

WTF!! Did they all 'star' in their own and I missed the others? These women (expect Eileen I suppose) need to stop fooling themselves that they are actors. Yes yes Lisa R included.

So I usually DVR the show and FF all of the commercials, today I had it on as background noise as I was cleaning my house and caught not one housewife but two of them in ridiculous princess costumes doing commercials! Lisa R's I can understand as she has said she will do anything for a buck, but Lisa V??!!??

WTF!! Did they all 'star' in their own and I missed the others? These women (expect Eileen I suppose) need to stop fooling themselves that they are actors. Yes yes Lisa R included.

I suspect that they all, if not most of them, did some sort of ad for this movie. And that Bravo is choosing which ones to show. I seem to remember Bravo/NBC doing something similar with another movie and Housewives crossover. I just can't remember who did the ads and what it was for. It may not have been a movie. But, it was something that the NBC studios wanted to publicize/cross promote.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 3

Wait. WAS THE HAT WHITE OR PINK?! I'm so confused. I thought it was white??!!

This is amazing. I can't wait to find out what color the hat really was.

It sure looks white to me.

LisaHat1_zpsnwsrfzw0.jpg

lisa%20hat_zpskfhmzin9.jpg

Lisa%20hat2_zpsgy8goefs.jpg

• Love 6

Yet another episode of how awful Kim is. How awful Brandi is. How perfect Kyle et al. is. I just can't with this show anymore. Every dang episode is toxic. Every one. Every single episode is dog pile on Brandi (not that she hasn't brought a lot of it on, but jeezus). Every message thread is about how awful Brandi is. I want to go back to season 1 where sure, there was a bit of snarkyness but we got to enjoy peeking into a world most people can't relate to. Now it's all about the discord. My guilt tv has gone to the dogs. Blah. Yet I feel compelled to stick it to the end/reunions - tho I'm sure it will just be more of wash. rinse. repeat. 

Sigh - back to this episode in particular. What was up with Eileen being so butt hurt that Lisa R decided to mend enough of a fence to tolerate being around Kim. Eileen is a ninja bish. She's quieter in her pouncing than Brandi. But just as ridiculous. Well, she's either working in the shadows or dull as a box of rocks.

Why didn't they bring up how violent Lisa was? Provoked or not it was wrong. They sure as shiz couldn't let the poorly chosen Brandi-throws-wine-at-Eileen-in-jest situation go. But zero chatter about LisaR. Zero peeps that she lunged at Kim. Zero peeps that she shattered a wine glass on the table. I get where Brandi comes from when she calls them hypocrites. Too bad she can't express herself maturely.

I almost thought there was going to be a turn around to calm on the boat. Until Eileen stirred the pot. Jeezus. Please let the season end peacefully... 

• Love 5