Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I think Jill said feeding kids food isn’t important. Feeding kids religion is important. 

Buying followers will give Jill income. And she won’t spend a penny of that money to feed her kids. Her kids aren’t important to her. 

I'm just going to stick to feeding my kid. I'm sure child services loves to hear that she thinks the kids need to pray harder instead of eating. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, BigBingerBro said:

That always makes me think that they whole brood had a Social Media Marketing 101 class.

agree - they all started doing the question thing around the same time. what traditions do you have, what is your favorite..... whatever?

our niece fancies her self to be an influencer. she got in some group to get more followers but to make that work she has to repost the stuff from everyone else in the group. so it is constant shilling of poshmark, candles, crafts. contests from some site or another where these folks claim to be an "ambassador" - a poshmark ambassador makes me laugh every time. why, oh why, do people buy used underwear from poshmark???

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

You know, a belief in God with a prayer life AND feeding your kids isn't an "OR" thing....parents can provide BOTH..someone needs to let JillR know this.

Yes,I've never heard a bible story where Jesus let the sick stay sick,and not fed the hungry,before He preached.There was a reason for that,and not just that He cared about their comfort.He wanted them to LISTEN

• Love 19
On 12/22/2020 at 12:03 PM, Westiepeach said:

Yeah, way to go, Jill. I learned today that my best friend lost her brother-in-law (husband's brother), her own brother and her sister to COVID. All. Within. One. Week. And another BFF lost her cousin to COVID yesterday. My heart is just breaking. And this moron just flits about life because Jesus loves her the bestest and will protect her. I could punch her in the throat right now.

The gross thing about JillR is she never mentioned that their former pastor from West Virginia had Covid-19.  Remember all those photos she used to post with the pastor and her hunky husband, and JillR standing arm in arm and cheek to cheek with the pastor's wife?

Then when the pastor and his wife got Covid-19, no mention.  The pastor, Kevan something, spent seven weeks in the hospital, many weeks in the ICU hooked up to the ventilator and EMCO.  Thanks to the medical staff, and his own good luck, he is now recovering in a rehab facility.

And of course her own mom got Covid, and JillR never mentioned it on SM, just a quick blurb at her church.

So the fact that she mocks local mandates, and mandates recommended by the scientific community, is super gross.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

That’s what 1 present for each kid. Oh wait they are all for bestest MAMA. Kids are happy to sacrifice their presents for MAMA cuz they love her so much.

I bet Nathan bought all the presents.  

Can you tell how much I hate raccoon eyes Jill.

I see Bud is trying to crawl off Jill’s shit list.

Edited by iwantcookies
  • Love 15

Every time I see the barndemonium stuffed with all that crap I start to itch and hyperventilate a bit. 

One of the reasons the kids have those dark circles under their sunken eyes might just be allergies. It’s a former barn full of dusty crap that has insufficient heating. It’s not like they’re going to air it out.

Makes my nose itch just thinking about it.

Poor, dumb Tim. It won’t matter, dude. You’ll commit some other tiny accidental slight to the BESTEST MAMA EVER any second now and you’ll be back on the shit list. Save your money.

• Love 18
41 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

Nurie’s hair looks soooo much better!  I hope her sisters get a clue and style their hair like her! 
As for traveling during this pandemic season...🙄

I hope Mama doesn’t grab a brush and a can of hairspray and start “fixing” it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

I guess the public Instagram is Jill's Christmas gift to us heathens...🤪

Not surprised Nurie and Nathan are there since they spent Thanksgiving with the Kellers.  Gotta be fair, pandemic be damned...

I bet the majority of those presents under the tree are for "Bestest Mama ".

2 hours ago, PradaKitty said:

Nurie’s hair looks soooo much better!  I hope her sisters get a clue and style their hair like her! 
As for traveling during this pandemic season...🙄

That is quite the change on her hair. Perhaps consistent meals, and help from Nathan’s sisters are responsible for the healthy looking hair. I wonder how narcissistic best mama ever feels, no fried hair for Nurie. 

• Love 11

Oh great. Let’s just spread this damn virus all around. Watch Ohio’s numbers rise... I will not say any more about this because you all (and your dogs, too) know exactly how I feel about this...

Can they BE any more ignorant? (Said in my best Chandler Bing voice). 

• Love 23
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

F4F4F601-3D25-4714-ACB2-E13F33815E98.jpeg

95156C9C-603E-4BC4-855E-9079116B820F.jpeg

2F97E998-4809-4ADC-8282-8EDB04C5A603.jpeg

Nathan looks thrilled. 😏 In the picture of Jill holding Bud’s flowers, her hair looks worse than a rat’s nest.  She might as well shave that shit off and start from scratch.  What’s left of her hair looks completely fried/dead.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

That’s the picture of the starving, hobo looking Rod girl. Jill can’t even bother to buy her a pair of shoes that fit.

F93E19BE-FBEB-4ADE-95AD-91DC8E33ABE0.jpeg

And it’s winter, and she’s wearing sandals, this time with no holey socks.  I guess Jill will, once again, blame it on Sofia for dressing herself.  My blood boils every time I see a picture of that poor little waif. 🤬

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Nathan looks thrilled. 😏 In the picture of Jill holding Bud’s flowers, her hair looks worse than a rat’s nest.  She might as well shave that shit off and start from scratch.  What’s left of her hair looks completely fried/dead.

Guess Plexus isn’t a miracle supplement heehee. Jill is a cruel raccoon eyed Lucifer.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

But he bought them on his way home from WORK!

That was prolly his whole day's earnings

6 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

And it’s winter, and she’s wearing sandals, this time with no holey socks.  I guess Jill will, once again, blame it on Sofia for dressing herself.  My blood boils every time I see a picture of that poor little waif. 🤬

The littles always look like they throw on whatever clothes they can find,and no one bothers to check them before they leave.As long as they're dressed,it's all good 😞

Edited by sondraK
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

The Arndt family is looking the same as usual.  They never change.

arndt.png

They're like Hotel California.You can check out any time you like,but you can never leave

5 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Mama probably bought Nuri pregnancy tests as presents for Christmas 

By the bundle!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Portia 

4 hours ago, sondraK said:

The littles always look like they throw on whatever clothes they can find,and no one bothers to check them before they leave.As long as they're dressed,it's all good 😞

Meanwhile Jill, while no fashion plate, always manages to look reasonably well put-together with pieces that fit and are in good repair. Burns my butt.

BTW we took Christmas cookies to our new neighbors today and found out they have a teenager named Janessa. First I've encountered besides the Rodlet. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Tomorrow Jill will probably post that Nathan took them out to eat 

$20x15 is $300

xmas presents 

$10x12 is $120

xmas presents for Jill and David $100

thats $520 not counting airfare, etc 

Jill will leave Nate alone when he is broke 

I hope Nurie got the idea to bake or make some homemade gifts to save money.That would serve Jill right.LOL

Ok,I can dream.Maybe for the rest of them,but best Momma expects a store bought gift,lest Nurthan end up on the naughty list

Edited by sondraK
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Portia said:

Portia 

Meanwhile Jill, while no fashion plate, always manages to look reasonably well put-together with pieces that fit and are in good repair. Burns my butt.

BTW we took Christmas cookies to our new neighbors today and found out they have a teenager named Janessa. First I've encountered besides the Rodlet. 

Yes,and David always looks so sloppy,with oversized baggy clothes and trousers that Jill never hems.I don't think she cares how anyone else looks,not even David when he's preaching at church

• Love 8
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I can't believe they stuffed that tree into the laundry/furnace/piano/living room. I hope its at least fake, so its less of a fire hazard.

No, it’s not fake.  She made a video of the place they went to get it.

Maybe the Rods will dine at home today so Jill can show off her Christmas-themed table decor and grifted fowl. There will be plenty of days for Nathan to take the crew out to eat (many times), go ice skating, hit the primitive shops for more flammables to hang on the walls, and do all the things Jill wants and Shrek can't afford. 

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I have a feeling Nathan will be SEVERELY disappointed with the Rods version of Christmas dinner (unless he sprang for the food, of course).

Well, we can be sure any home meal will include the big casserole nobody eats, the tall pot of beige slop, and the aluminum bowl of "salad." I think Nathan has seen this meal before, so he may spring for the food. It's Jill's form of blackmail. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Well, we can be sure any home meal will include the big casserole nobody eats, the tall pot of beige slop, and the aluminum bowl of "salad." I think Nathan has seen this meal before, so he may spring for the food. It's Jill's form of blackmail. 

Last year it was a burnt ham and something yellow that resembled a pineapple. There was barely enough food for a family of four, let alone 15. A real standout WTF moment in a life of WTF moments.

• Love 4