Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

I think some of JillR's suckers have learned she is a lazy grifter, but they can't let the kids starve. When they have less mouths to feed I think the 'suckers' will fade away.

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I think some of JillR's suckers have learned she is a lazy grifter, but they can't let the kids starve. When they have less mouths to feed I think the 'suckers' will fade away.

I wonder what Ma and Pa Rod plan on living on financially when the traveling circus ends and there are no more love offerings?  Will they both be able to receive a monthly Medicare check?

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

I wonder how long it will take for Jill to announce their power has been restored. Hmmmm

As of yesterday, they no longer appeared on the outage map. Yes, I checked.  🧐 

Edited by ginger90
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, farmgal4 said:

I wonder what Ma and Pa Rod plan on living on financially when the traveling circus ends and there are no more love offerings?  Will they both be able to receive a monthly Medicare check?

They will expect their offspring to support them, honor your father and mother and all that jazz.  The adult Rodlets will tithe regularly to the Church of Jill. Jill already has Nathan and Jonathan lined up, I see she was pimping out Renee (or Kaylee, I can't keep track) this past weekend, I get the feeling Timbits will remain single forever in order to support Jill, Philip and Sammers may be allowed to marry.  I can't decide if David and Jill will remain in their own home, or if they will take the RV and travel from house to house.  

Medicare is insurance only, there are no monthly Medicare checks.  Social Security is the monthly checks, but only for those who have paid into the system.  There are ways for the self-employed to pay into SS, but I highly doubt David has done this.  And if he did not, Jill cannot claim any survivor benefits.  We all know Jill has never held down a job in her life, so she has not paid a penny into the system.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, merylinkid said:

You know its summer right Jill?   grilling season.   You  could be cooking for your kids without electricity.    Lot easier to be without electricity in summer when you can at least go outside.   But that would require her somehow getting to the store through her SEVERELY messy driveway.

You know you may be on to something.   She was afraid someone saw them off on their grifting tour to WV so posted it was a trip to W. VA.   Because she thinks everyone is as dumb as she is and believes all her lies.

But no one gifted her a grill or half a cow to grill. Jill is not spending any $ for her kids.

She got a free restaurant gift card so she will use that for herself/Dave. Kids can share a box of stale cereal with water. 

• Sad 9
15 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I wonder how long it will take for Jill to announce their power has been restored. Hmmmm

I give her a week. This lying grifter will milk this for all its worth. Thanks for checking ! 

Lord Daniel looked out for our grifter Jilly bean. Her power is restored! Praise Jesause and LD.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Triple P said:

If the lady in the striped shirt is the person I think she is, she has been in Jill's downline for a few years. Maybe she is beginning to see the scam?

The young woman in the red and beige plaid shirt has been pictured with Jill before, maybe in a Plexus photo op. She's the sweet wife of a pastor. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

They will expect their offspring to support them, honor your father and mother and all that jazz.  The adult Rodlets will tithe regularly to the Church of Jill. Jill already has Nathan and Jonathan lined up, I see she was pimping out Renee (or Kaylee, I can't keep track) this past weekend, I get the feeling Timbits will remain single forever in order to support Jill, Philip and Sammers may be allowed to marry.  I can't decide if David and Jill will remain in their own home, or if they will take the RV and travel from house to house.  

Medicare is insurance only, there are no monthly Medicare checks.  Social Security is the monthly checks, but only for those who have paid into the system.  There are ways for the self-employed to pay into SS, but I highly doubt David has done this.  And if he did not, Jill cannot claim any survivor benefits.  We all know Jill has never held down a job in her life, so she has not paid a penny into the system.

Re bolded: I don’t think that’s the only reason he’ll remain single. 😁

I believe they are assigned through a mission board (might not be the correct wording to use) so there will probably be a bit of retirement money through that. Though it will be a very small amount if so.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
(edited)

This lady has the thinnest face that I've ever seen.  Her mouth is the same width as her head.

image.png.4d132129a3f7a7793eae5c1b2555ee21.png

Reminiscent of Beaker (sorry, feeling mean today,  I guess):

image.png.2718ff890774abf5d2836bf085899eff.png

Edited by CouchTater
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

100% agree. Their 13 kids will be stuck giving them monthly stipend or risk ma and Pa showing up in person 🤪🤣

Pa Rodrigues will meet Jesause first then Jilldo will just go from one kid to the next driving them all insane! I see precious plexus Jill living to 90. 

Or Jilldo and Timbot will live together 4eva once Dave dies. I totally agree that Timbot will not marry or leave till both Rod parents die.

• Sad 8
7 minutes ago, Turquoise said:

You mean Jill isn't making money hand over fist with Creamy, Ivory, Cream? 😉🤣

I forgot about that! So did everyone else, including customers. 

• LOL 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, CouchTater said:

This lady has the thinnest face that I've ever seen.  Her mouth is the same width as her head.

image.png.4d132129a3f7a7793eae5c1b2555ee21.png

I think this lady is using a filter that isn’t giving her the expected results. Or she could be a SIM created by Jill to boost her downline sales. Somebody needs to go check on that lady in the recliner. Has she been Weekend at Berniece-d?

Once the children are grown, I can see Jill applying for SSI benefits due to her invisible knee thingies. Or claiming one or several children as disabled.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

The woman with the very thin face and wide mouth looks pretty much the same as in the earlier photos with Jill. That stuck in my memory. She has young children, so she must be getting enough food to stay fertile. 

The blond woman in the Zoom crowd appears to be the guest speaker Mrs. Stoltzfus. She's the only one who seems interested in the project. 

Jill usually wears bright red or pink lipstick. Maybe the Ohio Derecho cut her off from her supply. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, BradandJanet said:

Jill usually wears bright red or pink lipstick. Maybe the Ohio Derecho cut her off from her supply. 

someone had better send her some or at least a gift card so she can go buy some 🙄

• LOL 6
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Why can I imagine Jill turning off the fuse box every now and again and acting like they haven’t got any electricity, so now some poor sucker has to feed her family 🙄

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

Jill can easily get her adult children to tithe to her and Hunk. She'll just threaten to move in with them and they'll fork over the dough!

I would, absolutely!  Anything to keep away from that crazy.

• LOL 5

Jill’s new plan is:

keep the married not Nuries near her so she can use the grand kids for her grifting purposes. The grandkids will play the instruments and collect $ for granny Jill.

Hunk is probably already getting SSI. Wouldn’t surprise me if Jenessa also gets SSI. 

Grifters gonna grift!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, iwantcookies said:

Jill’s new plan is:

keep the married not Nuries near her so she can use the grand kids for her grifting purposes. The grandkids will play the instruments and collect $ for granny Jill.

Hunk is probably already getting SSI. Wouldn’t surprise me if Jenessa also gets SSI. 

Grifters gonna grift!

But Jill blogged that Janessa is cured! If they're collecting SSI for her, the authorities need to be contacted. As for David, that's nothing a lap band can't cure. SSI doesn't pay out for his level of obesity. Maybe they do if you're 600 lbs, but David is nowhere near that. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

They will expect their offspring to support them, honor your father and mother and all that jazz.  The adult Rodlets will tithe regularly to the Church of Jill. Jill already has Nathan and Jonathan lined up, I see she was pimping out Renee (or Kaylee, I can't keep track) this past weekend,

yes and the message to Renee and the other rodlets was loud and clear in Jill's introduction.

Sad and mournful Jill telling about Nurie and family - they live in fla so we don't get to see them often.

Happy, excited Jill introducing Kaylee  -she is engaged to Jonathan who has moved to live near us so we will see them often.

• Sad 8
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The results:

85752D5B-93CE-4C31-9AD1-CE437EE1239D.jpeg

Those poor suckers.

8 hours ago, Liddy52 said:

She also looks to be asleep.  

Maybe she turned the volume off. I sure would have if Jill was screeching and rambling on as usual.

• LOL 3
6 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

When I was self employed, the IRS made sure I paid my share. A lot of taxes to pay when you’re self employed.

6 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Or she is no longer alive. Hope her relatives check on granny!

This reminds me of a Seinfeld episode. 😆

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

But Jill blogged that Janessa is cured! If they're collecting SSI for her, the authorities need to be contacted. As for David, that's nothing a lap band can't cure. SSI doesn't pay out for his level of obesity. Maybe they do if you're 600 lbs, but David is nowhere near that. 

To get SSI, she’d have to take Janessa to a real pediatrician doctor. And, almost everyone gets denied at first. No way is Jill putting in the work (and paperwork) for that. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 5
  • Useful 1
(edited)
32 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

Why is it that every time I read his name I read it as Scammers?

Scammers is better! “Sammers” makes me want to scream. Don’t know why, it just irritates me and grates.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

0AD264C8-09B7-442B-B264-BFF6641B9434.jpeg

2BD027D2-CADE-4106-ABE7-1A8BDFAA0C58.jpeg

I don't know which is worse, David's Americana patchwork-quilt shirt or his skin-tight tie-dye leggings. I won't bother to look for photos of the leggings, but they're a Rodrigues vacation classic. This shirt, however, is even worse than the ones (the one) the sons wear. 

I guess it's hard to find a good selection of cheap, retina-damaging clothing in David's  size, or Jill lets him shop on his own, and this is what he comes home with.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I don't know which is worse, David's Americana patchwork-quilt shirt or his skin-tight tie-dye leggings. I won't bother to look for photos of the leggings, but they're a Rodrigues vacation classic. This shirt, however, is even worse than the ones (the one) the sons wear. 

I guess it's hard to find a good selection of cheap, retina-damaging clothing in David's  size, or Jill lets him shop on his own, and this is what he comes home with.

I doubt that David has much say in his wardrobe. It's all Jill's (bad) taste. 

• Thanks 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, irisheyes said:

To get SSI, she’d have to take Janessa to a real pediatrician doctor. And, almost everyone gets denied at first. No way is Jill putting in the work (and paperwork) for that. 

First, I'm not defending the disability standards.  They may or may not be appropriate.  Many of them were developed decades ago.

The Social Security workers must take every claim that someone wants to file.  No screening is done and workers are not allowed to try to discourage applications.  Most people don't understand what Social Security or SSI disability requires.  A person must be deemed to be unable to perform any substantial, gainful activity for a period expected to last at least one year or result in death.  That does not mean unable to perform the current or most recent job.  If someone could be retrained to do something else or is deemed able to perform another job, they will be denied.  It's also done without any regard as to whether jobs the person is deemed able to perform are available in the local area or within the interest of the person applying.  As we used to say in the office among ourselves, being a Walmart greeter is considered substantial, gainful activity.  

In other words, don't depend on SSA or SSI to replace income, if you become unable to perform your current job.  

Edited by Absolom
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 8
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

When will the suckers learn that not a penny of that money actually goes to the children but to Jill's eyeliner collection and David's large appetite? The only remedy for those who want to help the kids get food is to feed the kids directly.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, Absolom said:

First, I'm not defending the disability standards.  They may or may not be appropriate.  Many of them were developed decades ago.

The Social Security workers must take every claim that someone wants to file.  No screening is done and workers are not allowed to try to discourage applications.  Most people don't understand what Social Security or SSI disability requires.  A person must be deemed to be unable to perform any substantial, gainful activity for a period expected to last at least one year or result in death.  That does not mean unable to perform the current or most recent job.  If someone could be retrained to do something else or is deemed able to perform another job, they will be denied.  It's also done without any regard as to whether jobs the person is deemed able to perform are available in the local area or within the interest of the person applying.  As we used to say in the office among ourselves, being a Walmart greeter is considered substantial, gainful activity.  

In other words, don't depend on SSA or SSI to replace income, if you become unable to perform your current job.  

Yeah, I’ve filled out paperwork for kids with speech IEPs cause their mom read somewhere that if a kid is in special Ed, they automatically get SSI. Frustrating for me, since I’m stuck filling out a 20 page form for a kid who goes to 30 minutes of speech twice a week cause they still can’t pronounce their R’s. 

(Don’t get me wrong. I’m a huge fan of the therapies that are available to kids in school. They’re a life saver for many kids. But, SSI isn’t for everyone who has to struggle a little at life.)

• Like 4
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Triple P said:

If the lady in the striped shirt is the person I think she is, she has been in Jill's downline for a few years. Maybe she is beginning to see the scam?

I bet some people on her down line joined to pad the numbers in the zoom call. Otherwise it would be nearly empty. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Why are people still feeding her if power came on.

Also we KNOW she was not stuck in that house with no power for 8 days since there was the grift trip to WVA (aka the laundromat).

Jill zapped the evidence of the WV trip from her FB. Pity for her that the church posted several pictures on THEIR FB. 😂

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Comments under the plexus zoom post 

same person left both comments 

CEB7AF55-2AEE-479D-8E2A-D1D8DE79BFB2.jpeg

20917D81-5630-4503-B5C7-22BFA3AF030F.jpeg

Wonder what Jill answered!

She probably blocked them. 😆

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

The picture is a screenshot from a video.

108A2221-18CE-4C33-9163-0BA7DB4DD229.jpeg

2DE0AE7C-22B4-425D-9685-A5D257ADDB4A.jpeg

Now she’s capitalizing “pastor’s wife.” Good lord.

43 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Why are people still feeding her if power came on.

Also we KNOW she was not stuck in that house with no power for 8 days since there was the grift trip to WVA (aka the laundromat).

It’s ridiculous. Clearly lying isn’t a problem in their religion.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
15 hours ago, irisheyes said:

Yeah, I’ve filled out paperwork for kids with speech IEPs cause their mom read somewhere that if a kid is in special Ed, they automatically get SSI. Frustrating for me, since I’m stuck filling out a 20 page form for a kid who goes to 30 minutes of speech twice a week cause they still can’t pronounce their R’s. 

(Don’t get me wrong. I’m a huge fan of the therapies that are available to kids in school. They’re a life saver for many kids. But, SSI isn’t for everyone who has to struggle a little at life.)

I've actually had parents who insist their kids needed all services available, including special classes or a one-on-one tutor, just so they could use all the services and apply for anything they can.  Very often, the kid just needed some speech therapy or a little extra teacher time.  It was sad to see these parents make up all this stuff about their child just to get the "extras".  I once knew a couple that was hoping their newborn would need to be in the NICU just so they could get all the perks like free formula and diapers, and free day care.  They thought that was very nice with their first child.  I am sort of surprised that Jill didn't play up any potential or continuing health issues with Janessa.  Just for the posting opportunities, if nothing else.  I wonder if that had anything to do with the CPS visits at their last location.

Edited by CalicoKitty
missing letter
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 7
3 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

She probably blocked them. 😆

Now she’s capitalizing “pastor’s wife.” Good lord.

It’s ridiculous. Clearly lying isn’t a problem in their religion.

Does the Pastor’s Wife not have a name of her own?

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I just found out in the Sister Wives' thread Plexus is holding a black tie event in Ohio. Did we know this? Is JillR not high enough in the pyramid to warrant an invite? Or is it too costly for her to attend? This must be killing her. All the Plexus ladies got dressed up in all their finery while JillR was Zooming with 7 ladies of which at least 2 seemed to have no interest in the topic.

Jill's fancy prom-like dresses are crying in her closet.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1