Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Lunera said:

I cackled so hard at this picture. That's the face I give my headship when I'm having gastrointestinal problems.

My god. She has "kill me" written all over her.

• Love 10
59 minutes ago, Lunera said:

I cackled so hard at this picture. That's the face I give my headship when I'm having gastrointestinal problems.

This is so, so terrible.   I can't believe they voluntarily posted this as an advertisement for speaking engagement!   She definitely looks like she's passing gas!  Or has a gun to her back!

• Love 11

The Duggs are giving a Grand Parenting Conference?  Can they even recite the names (off the top of their heads)  of their grandchildren?  I hope they have a teleprompter.

Edited by ariel
  • Love 10

Grandparenting conference? How long does it take to say "appreciate your grandkids for how many there are, not who they are, and only interact with them if it's for a photo op."

Edited by kalamac
  • Love 12
28 minutes ago, ariel said:

Can they even recite the names (off the top of their heads)  of their grandchildren?  

Yes. It's their one talent, so see, they're good grandparents.  Maybe they should start by explaining the Child molester they raised and how they're protecting the grandkids from Him.

I like to see them justify how they can be good grandparents to 200 grandkids.

• Love 9

"You're invited to a free grandparenting conference on September 16!"

It's free. Can we hope these rubes aren't getting paid for their "grandparenting" advice.  I wonder if the Duggars will accept "love donations"?

Edited by ariel
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Lunera said:

That's an old picture.  That's Michelle ovulating.

• Love 16

smug, adjective

"having or showing an excessive pride in oneself or one's achievements"

---

Saw this the other day and couldn't get that obnoxious sanctimonious "laugh" and facial expression out of my mind so decided to make this. In my defense, this took less than 10 minutes to produce. If I had more time, I would do one of those auto tune songs to go along with it.

• Love 12

Thing is, you're supposed to feel sorry for Charlotte, forced into that marriage. I have no pity for Mechelle or feel embarrassed for her because she chose to marry the dickweed who is a Grade AAA ass.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2

Pickles is reporting that Jim Bob bought four more planes.  These are old clunker planes purchased from the flight school at Alert Academy in Big Sandy, Texas.  He bought two planes built in 1969, one built in 1976, and one from 1977.  The one from 1976 has two seats and only flies at 81 mph. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Mollie said:

Pickles is reporting that Jim Bob bought four more planes.  These are old clunker planes purchased from the flight school at Alert Academy in Big Sandy, Texas.  He bought two planes built in 1969, one built in 1976, and one from 1977.  The one from 1976 has two seats and only flies at 81 mph. 

Buy used & save the difference.  I hope this doesn't come back to bite him in the butt in a tragic way.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, louannems said:

Those old clunker planes sound frightenly dangerous.

They do & have the potential of crashing & hurting  people on the ground. Do these planes have to be inspected like cars are?

I believe every aircraft registered in North America is required to have a complete engine overhaul after so many flying hours/miles. It ALSO MUST BE DONE by a qualified, certified aircraft engine overhaul facility...those Duggar boys can't 'shuck' their way through this one. ....and it IS EXPENSIVE to have an aircraft engine overhauled...I know, a family member of mine ran a shop specifically for this purpose. Those maintenance bills alone would dig a deep trench in the Duggar Money 'Mountain".

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, ariel said:

They do & have the potential of crashing & hurting  people on the ground. Do these planes have to be inspected like cars are?

Come on!  The Duggar boyz have some fancy tools and watched a YouTube vid on how to fix stuff.  I am not a good flyer anyway but there is NO WAY IN HELL I would get in a plane this old with this crew flying it and probably half assing the maintenance.  Fuck that.  

• Love 4

Someone on Pickles suggested that they may rent them to a local flight  school. It's apparently a very lucrative business. 

I don't think we've heard anything about JD being a certified instructor, so yeah, rent out these junkers for beginners to learn in and watch easy money roll in. 

And give one to Austin to use, although I have no idea why he even has a pilot's license. It's not as if he gas to fly from church one flip house to another. And Family Camp is an easy drive (and likely doesn't have an airfield nearby). 

Edited by Sew Sumi
Wrong message board
  • Love 1

1969. Jesus. So they own 6 planes now. Jesus Christ. The show needs to end.

Maybe they're going for a fundie boy Blue Angels squadron. Or skywrinting gender reveal service. Or JimBob realized if you keep flying straight up you'll touch the face of God.

• Love 17
56 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Someone on Pickles suggested that they may rent them to a local flight  school. It's apparently a very lucrative business. 

I don't think we've heard anything about JD being a certified instructor, so yeah, rent out these junkers for beginners to learn in and watch easy money roll in. 

I don't live in their state, but if they crashed one of those junker planes into my house or my property, I'd sue the pants off of them.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

And give one to Austin to use, although I have no idea why he even has a pilot's license. It's not as if he gas to fly from church one flip house to another. And Family Camp is an easy drive (and likely doesn't have an airfield nearby). 

I imagine liability insurance must cost a pretty penny. Maybe they'll hire the Bates boy. He's now a certified instructor. 

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 1

I don't knew much about aircraft, but isn't it common for (commercial) airplanes to last 20/30 years and/or a certain number of flight hours ? These planes are significantly past that, but it could be a situation where they've been maintained but parked in a hanger since 1980. It's like the old guys that only bring their classic car out for the Memorial Day parade.

Don't get me wrong, it still sounds dangerous and stupid and I'd never fly in them (though that's probably more a pilot thing than an aircraft thing), but it's likely JB can't save the difference on this one.

That's why I suspect JD may have an instructor's license. That would lower costs somewhat and raise their lesson fee since they wouldn't have to compensate an outside provider.

eta: The tail numbers are on Pickles' documents. I'll plug them in to see if they actually use them beyond short training flights.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, queenanne said:

IMO, that's the cringey grimace the BBC actress who played Charlotte Lucas gave every time her new husband Mr. Collins said something cringingly stupid in public...

I had this on VHS!  My high school friend and I wore out tape 4 rewinding shirtless Colin Firth.

• Love 6

"...eight, going on one hundred plus grandchildren"...the numbers are all that matters to those two dunderheads.
I'm a MawMaw...if this wasn't so far away I could go and give them pointers about really being a grandparent.

duggars.PNG

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, McManda said:

I don't knew much about aircraft, but isn't it common for (commercial) airplanes to last 20/30 years and/or a certain number of flight hours ? These planes are significantly past that, but it could be a situation where they've been maintained but parked in a hanger since 1980. It's like the old guys that only bring their classic car out for the Memorial Day parade.

Don't get me wrong, it still sounds dangerous and stupid and I'd never fly in them (though that's probably more a pilot thing than an aircraft thing), but it's likely JB can't save the difference on this one.

Light aircraft like this actually can last for quite a few decades, mainly because the fact that the cabins aren't pressurized means the planes don't suffer the same stresses from pressurizing then depressurizing over and over again that the big higher-altitude passenger planes do. However, I'm pretty sure they have to be inspected annually -- by people who know what they're doing; the FAA takes this very seriously -- and when things have to be fixed or replaced it's often very pricey. 

I'm sure he's doing this to rent them out -- I've been sure all along that he's periodically rented out the two he already has. And you can definitely make money that way. But if frigging Jizm Bob has enough money to keep buying airplanes, perhaps he ought to have invested in some educations for his children. (and now his 200 200 200 200 200 upcoming grandchildren.) I'm sure his disgusting ego gets some kind of boost by having an "aircraft" company with his damn name on it. Worthless, pretentious idiot. I hope the planes need so much maintenance that he loses every cent he paid for them. 

16 minutes ago, Turquoise said:

"...eight, going on one hundred plus grandchildren"...the numbers are all that matters to those two dunderheads.
I'm a MawMaw...if this wasn't so far away I could go and give them pointers about really being a grandparent.

duggars.PNG

Why the hell some kind of expert on parenting would want to share a bill with these clueless, selfish, manipulative asses who've raised children who can't get a job or leave home or wish anybody happy birthday without blasting it over the internet is beyond me.  

• Love 15

Eight going on hundred plus grandchildren...Please...I could get better tips on children or grandchildren from my two fur babies who sometimes act like a two year old or a cranky, emotional teenage girl. My great great grandmother had 30 grandchildren and 89 great grandchildren when she died in February 1966. She probably would roll over in her grave if she tried to listen to Mullet and La King Boob giving tips on how to be a grandparent.

35 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Eight going on hundred plus grandchildren...Please...I could get better tips on children or grandchildren from my two fur babies who sometimes act like a two year old or a cranky, emotional teenage girl. My great great grandmother had 30 grandchildren and 89 great grandchildren when she died in February 1966. She probably would roll over in her grave if she tried to listen to Mullet and La King Boob giving tips on how to be a grandparent.

Well, it's at least a step toward reality from the video clip where she said "...going on two hundred!". Guess someone actually calculated the math /probabilities on that one.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, ariel said:

At one time Jim Boob wanted to produce an army of children for his version of God.  Now he wants an air force.

Well many on the FAR right are calling for civil war if the president is impeached so a Fundie Air could be used for as you say their air force!  The Alert grads could not only fight in this, they could save the heathens by quoting their memorized bible verses while doing it!  Its coming full circle guys!

• Love 4

It would be so special, sweet, and a blessing if Boob used his planes, construction equipment, boat, and sons to help those in need in Houston and Florida. Joseph, Josiah, and sinner twin have all that ALERT training, plus countless skills acquired by watching professionals do their well learned crafts. Derelict, Bin, and Joshley could also chip in to help. Their wives and children are safe and have a gaggle of relatives to help them out.  Derelict LOVES missions, so instead of begging get your hands dirty and help. 

• Love 20

The Duggars have a ⛵? This is the first time I've heard if it. 

Of course, not a single one of those able-bodied boys lifted a finger to help in TX or LA. FL is farther away, so I don't see them going there, either. 

• Love 4

I think Joe bought it at an auction, someone posted a pic of it on their lemon lot. IIRC it was purchased when they were going to buy a car for Jinger. I don't watch the show so I must have read/seen it here or on FJ. I really envy all you Internet sleuths. 

Edited by SMama
5 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

The Duggars have a ⛵? This is the first time I've heard if it. 

Of course, not a single one of those able-bodied boys lifted a finger to help in TX or LA. FL is farther away, so I don't see them going there, either. 

They got six planes now. ??????

Edited by Kokapetl

I'm humbled by the oower of nature as much as any other human being, but most certainly not going to say that in a way that it's understood that God is punishing people. I wonder how many times God smacks his head as these Fundy pronouncements of judgment upon all and sundry.

Aaaaaand, the Kellers live there as well. 

• Love 11