Type keyword(s) to search

Stars In Other Roles: Doppelgangers!

• Start Topic

Kiki appeared on NCIS - New Orleans in one of the first few episodes this year.  She played a pop star singer on a good-will naval tour and was on a submarine where someone got murdered.  Held her own.  Hope to see more of her far far away from Port Charles.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, sunnyface said:

Kiki appeared on NCIS - New Orleans in one of the first few episodes this year.  She played a pop star singer on a good-will naval tour and was on a submarine where someone got murdered.  Held her own.  Hope to see more of her far far away from Port Charles.

Actually it was original NCIS.  Last Tuesday's episode.  And it wasn't a submarine, it was a Cruiser.  But I agree about her.

Edited by jennifer6973
  • Love 1

Watching some Frasier reruns and realized that James Patrick Stewart (Valentin) was the Guy the ski instructor in The Ski Lodge, probably one of Frasier's better farce episodes.  Then the IMDB trivia notes popped up on the screen - his father was the Chad half of the 1960's Chad & Jeremy. 

My aunt was getting rid of what she called junk a few years back and gave me all of her sixties vinyl (approx 200 albums total) and from what I can see from the album cover, as auntie had written "I love you" all over it, Dad was the one who wore glasses.

He's a couple years older than me, but I had an embarrassing boyhood crush on DZ when I was little in something else entirely - the terrible movie F/X 2. I was like 9 and he was dreamy, leave me alone. I was amazed when he turned up years later as a hunky adult actor on BSG and then GH. It was a distinctive enough face to remember.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 3

I watched him first on Battlestar Galactica and did not recognize him at all on GH, much to my shame when someone pointed it out. (someone on twop had said, I don't remember his eyes bugging out on BSG. Me: Leave him alone! Holy shit, he was on BSG?)

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Both Carolyn Hennessy and Julie Marie Berman are in the Gilmore Girls revival, and they even share a scene.

ETA: Just saw Marc Samuel in an ad for Slim Jim, so at least he's getting work somewhere.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 5
On November 23, 2016 at 0:44 PM, jsbt said:

Disturbing! "Touch me, children!"

"Can I touch him?"

"Please dooooo!"

O_o

just kidding ... Actually, I think if Liz is really desperate for a guy, Toilet Paper would be a better bet than Franco.  She should look him up!

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 5

Both Carolyn Hennessy and Julie Marie Berman are in the Gilmore Girls revival, and they even share a scene.

JMB looked great, even in the slutty, trophy wife attire.  And big hair.  It was a pleasant surprise to see her show up.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

JPS's episode of Seinfeld (he's mesmerized whenever he hears "Desperado") is on TBS right now. He has barely aged in 20 years.

I just saw that episode the other day. He does look practically the same.

On 11/27/2016 at 11:33 PM, amaranta said:

JMB looked great, even in the slutty, trophy wife attire.  And big hair.  It was a pleasant surprise to see her show up.

I heard she filmed a new movie for Hallmark recently too. It's supposed to premiere next year

On 11/25/2016 at 11:44 PM, dubbel zout said:

Weirdly, seeing Carolyn Hennessy kinda took me out of the scenes she was in.  I wasn't seeing Emily's DAR frenemy, I was seeing the actress.  It was the same thing with Ray Wise.

I guess this is the place to say I'm watching another Hallmark movie right now called "A Taste Of Romance" with JPS/Valentin as the romantic lead (with a daughter who, of course, lost her Mother/his Wife) and I have to admit I'm kinda loving him in it.

I'm a sucker for Hallmark movies (the news has been giving me a migraine lately), I also saw the ice skating movie with JMB/Old Lulu and I really liked her in that. I wonder if she ice skates IRL, either way, I liked both movies more than anything I've seen on TFGH.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, tveyeonyou said:

I wonder if [JMB] ice skates IRL ...

I was wondering that while watching that movie, too. If she doesn't that was a good double they got!

I'll have to look out for that JPS Hallmark movie. I too am a sucker for Hallmark movies.

Edited by peachmangosteen