Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 (Kaitlyn) Spoilers

• Start Topic

I have a really hard time figuring out when anti-malware is real and when it's .malware posing as anti-malware. On RS' s site, I get a warning that malware/spyware has infected my computer, and I need to contact a company to remove it. But the warning g is actually part of the malware. It leaves me skeptical about who and what to trust on the internet.

What you're seeing is an AD that is for software that is itself invasive and doesn't really check your computer -- it just wants you to buy it.  It's best never to click on those.  Malwarebytes -will- protect you against bad downloads (and is free).

I'll vouch for Malwarebytes too. It has worked great on my computer for years - except for last week when I mistakenly ticked the box to activate the pro version for a 30 day free trial. The damned thing blocked Firefox and I couldn't get onto the internet at all and I had to uninstall the whole program. This is reminding me that I must reinstall it...the FREE version only.  :D

• Love 2

It must be a YMMV thing, but I don't mind Shawn's face at all. I think the camera exaggerates facial asymmetries; he probably looks a lot less "busted" in person. 

His head is too long.  On another site someone put him side by side with a pic of Alf.   That is it!  I can think of nothing else now.  

To make it to F2 he must have traits that overcome his unfortunate head.  

• Love 1

For someone that is suppose to make the final 2, Shawn sure wasn't shown much last night.  Granted he didn't go out on a date but still.  Guess his story won't get started till he gets out of the house.  

And JJ staying all the way till Ireland has to be a producer choice as I can't see Kaitlyn really liking him, especially after she sends his bff Clint home next week.

• Love 1

Kaitlyn.

Well I think the issue is that it's been sort of an unspoken rule that should any sex happen, it will only happen during the FS. So the issue is the fact that she slept with a guy before that and as she says in the preview, while she's not ashamed of what she did, the thing about this show, admittedly creepy thing about it, is that you are developing relationships with other people at the same time.

So say it was like 8 guys left and she has sex with one, it sort of makes the other seven think "well do we even stand a chance and is there even any point anymore." Not arguing whether it is right or wrong or taking one side or another. That said, I think RS is saying that the promo is misleading and that Kaitlyn doesn't tell the guys about having sex with someone. So my guess is when the one guy is storming off it's for something else. 

I appreciate and like your point of view on this topic. Like I stated, I'm new to this blog so I did not realize that there has been issues regarding "sex" for the Bachelor and the Bachelorette.

I sure hope that the promo is misleading...

I don't find him attractive and I have never watched "The Notebook".

I've found him appealing in various roles and interviews.  I don't like sappy stories like The Notebook, so I don't read them or see the movies/TV productions.   He has been good in comedies and intense dramas (for me). There's a large collection of Ryan Gosling memes...all those "Hey Girl" postings are very cute.

The thing about Ryan Gosling is not technically his looks but the whole package. Not only is he a really good actor and have great taste in older women (Sandra Bullock!) but everything indicates that he is a nice, cool dude. How many A-List movie stars would go out of their way to break up a fight on the way from the grocery store like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gauLLAR7njY

• Love 1
(edited)

I'll vouch for Malwarebytes too. It has worked great on my computer for years - except for last week when I mistakenly ticked the box to activate the pro version for a 30 day free trial. The damned thing blocked Firefox and I couldn't get onto the internet at all and I had to uninstall the whole program. This is reminding me that I must reinstall it...the FREE version only.  :D

Under Settings, there's "Malware Exclusions" which lets you list as an Exclusion any file or folders being seen by the software as malware but isn't. 

I liked the free version for about a year enough to go with the 'premium' version which I think was $25 at the time.

His head is too long.  On another site someone put him side by side with a pic of Alf.   That is it!  I can think of nothing else now.  

To make it to F2 he must have traits that overcome his unfortunate head.  

I think that where he parts his hair is odd.  It looks totally off-balance.  It's almost on the side of his head.  He has a nice personality though.

I like Ian the most (by far) but their previews last week showed what happens with him.

Edited by pitchy
  • Love 1

I've found him appealing in various roles and interviews.  I don't like sappy stories like The Notebook, so I don't read them or see the movies/TV productions.   He has been good in comedies and intense dramas (for me). There's a large collection of Ryan Gosling memes...all those "Hey Girl" postings are very cute.

He was really good in "The ides of March," the political drama in which Clooney played a governor.  It was the first time I'd ever seen Gosling.

• Love 1
(edited)

Evil editing genius.

Bachelorette Contestant Clint Confesses He's in Love With Fellow Contestant JJ, Reveals They've "Grown Close in the Shower" — Watch

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorette-contestant-clint-says-hes-falling-in-love-with-jj-watch-2015275#ixzz3bSSaI9pu

Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

I was just going to comment that these bachelors on general don't seem like they are infatuated with Kaitlyn in the least, but maybe someone besides Britt and Brady will find true love after all.

Edited by MakeMeLaugh
  • Love 2

Hey has anyone made a chart indicating which bachelors are eliminated on what week?  Usually a super fan has done this and posted it somewhere...

I know R.S. site has everything blogged out but for whatever reason every time I visit his site it slooooows my computer waaaay down.  So it becomes difficult to navigate thru everything else to read the actual spoilers.

Bachelorette Contestant Clint Confesses He's in Love With Fellow Contestant JJ, Reveals They've "Grown Close in the Shower" — Watch

Read more: http://www.usmagazin...5#ixzz3bSSaI9pu

I saw the ABC promos about that last night and figured it's just them messing with us...again. That said, Clint seems way too good for JJ but if two guys -really- found love and came out during an episode of TB-ette, I think it would be great. A much more "meet cute" as the novelists say, than the boring old "I went on tv to join 20 other men trying to find love with Kaitlyn..yadda, yadda..."

I doubt it's true though (and OK magazine also has a story about Kaitlyn getting pregnant on TBette, which would be another interesting "first"--but I don't believe that one either.)

Alas, it's probably a joke, but that would be awesome if it were real! I already said Clint is the best contestant ever for drawing Harrison on a triceratops, but if he falls in love with another contestant and comes off as the only success story, that would be The Most Dramatic and Amazing Journey Ever. However, Clint, you could do a lot better than JJ!

I doubt it's true though (and OK magazine also has a story about Kaitlyn getting pregnant on TBette, which would be another interesting "first"--but I don't believe that one either.)

OMG, I see a Maury crossover: "You are NOT the father!"

(edited)

It's definitely a joke. If they had actually hooked up, the news wouldn't have broken in an abc promo.

OK, Star and In Touch just make things up. Like, out of nothing. "Scott Disick proposing to Kendall Jenner? Wouldn't that be crazy? Put it on the cover!" That's their process.

Edited by Bugs Meany
  • Love 3
(edited)

It's definitely a joke. If they had actually hooked up, the news wouldn't have broken in an abc promo.

I did hear it on the radio this morning. I hope it's not a joke. It's about time someone found SOMEBODY to love on this fiasco of a show.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 1

Alas, it's probably a joke, but that would be awesome if it were real! I already said Clint is the best contestant ever for drawing Harrison on a triceratops, but if he falls in love with another contestant and comes off as the only success story, that would be The Most Dramatic and Amazing Journey Ever. However, Clint, you could do a lot better than JJ!

I agree it has to be a joke.  No way would they 'promo' it and the clue is that Clint says that they became close when they were in the showers  :-)  Said with a straight face.  Gotta love that.

I agree it has to be a joke.  No way would they 'promo' it and the clue is that Clint says that they became close when they were in the showers  :-)  Said with a straight face.  Gotta love that.

I don't know, if it isn't true, won't that be a little insulting to gay people--"we're just joking, he's not really gay, haha"? Would the show really do that? I'm thinking it's true, just another twist to this unique season.

• Love 1
(edited)

IF it turns out to be true - that two guys are dating each other - then I call BULLSHIT this just happening.  If there's any truth to it, then either they were a couple before the show, and the producers signed them for that reason,  or it was set up by producers to have two gay guys pretend that they were straight, and then meet each other and fall "in love".

remember that this is coming after speculations and questions about how a gay version of Bachelor would work out. 

That said, I think the whole thing is a joke.

Edited by backformore

Honestly I never even entertained the thought that this was anything but a joke. Albeit a tasteless one but that's hardly shocking for this franchise. So I'm honestly surprised that there's discussion about it even potentially being serious and true. Go figure. 

...or it was set up by producers to have two gay guys pretend that they were straight, and then meet each other and fall "in love".

It's not PC (nor is it nice!) to joke about a person's sexual preference.  That being said, I think what I quoted is a very likely scenario.

• Love 1

It's not PC (nor is it nice!) to joke about a person's sexual preference.

PC is a disease and an affront against logic and humor. The notion that anyone should voluntarily adhere to an entirely artificial set of rules on thought and/or speech is fatuous at best and dangerous at worst.

Frankly, the idea of two contestants being gay or having a gay encounter on a show where the entire premise is male-female matchmaking is hilarious in the extreme and I, for one, am unafraid to laugh at that idea and at two blokes who get it so fundamentally wrong.

• Love 5
(edited)

PC is a disease and an affront against logic and humor.

I couldn't agree more, what I meant was that a tv show would not go against political correctness and therefore would not laugh at sexual orientation.  But as an aside, IMO making a joke about someone's sexual orientation is not funny.

Edited by ByTor

I'm new to this forum but had to join after reading some of your hilarious posts. 

I wasn't a fan of either Britt of Kaitlyn, but hated that they did the 2 Bachette thing. Obviously some came for the other chick so what do you do with her leftovers?   It ruined the whole fantasy that the guys are all in for Kaitlyn.  And the guys... "Oh well, I'm here anyway.. might as well stick it out for the travel and the jokes". ?

I can't help but hope that the coming attraction showing K admitting that she had sex is true!   She can simply reassure the others that  by no means does that put any of them out of the running!  Then, happily reassured that this may be part of her process in finding love, the show will go on as usual and the men will be more enthusiastic then ever!!   The MTA episode should be especially good.

I do believe the producers made sure in the casting process that the majority of those they cast were Kaitlyn fans. She's more wild and as she calls it--"edgy".  I think she's pretty crude, but that can make for a better ratings.  I find Nick to be creepy and too effeminate. Sorry he's back.  

• Love 4

I think Clint is the plantiest plant who's ever been planted.

But, after this episode, I can completely buy why Kaitlyn would leap at the possibility of some new blood (even if it's recycled-from-last-season blood) joining the season.

Hell, I bet Kaitlyn would even jump at the chance to have Jeffrey Dahmer (r-not-ip) join, and blubber about "oh, he's a collector!"

• Love 5

She can simply reassure the others that  by no means does that put any of them out of the running!  Then, happily reassured that this may be part of her process in finding love, the show will go on as usual and the men will be more enthusiastic then ever!!

You are absolutely being sarcastic, right?  

You are absolutely being sarcastic, right?  

yes! of course!  lol  However..  if she Does tell the other guys she had sex with one of them...  I mean.. what else could she possibly have to say after that to get them to stay??   It was just a funny snarky scenerio to put forth..like "dont't ..worry you'll all have your shot" :)

• Love 2

Seasick....Ok, just making sure!  *LOL*

backformore.... Steve says it was absolutely set up & promoted by the producers with JJ & Clint's knowledge and participation.  Their conversations were deliberately and knowingly sliced & diced to present the gay angle.  And no animals or insects were harmed in the filming of those clips!

• Love 1

RS also pointed out the questions that producers ask in the ITA's and how they make the bachelors answer them, repeating the question in their response lends itself to this creative editing. E.g. Q: Did you consider the possibility of falling in love with another man on this show? A: The possibility of falling in love with another man on this show never crossed my mind.

• Love 4

I think Clint is the plantiest plant who's ever been planted.

I think we overuse the term plant. That would mean they basically put out a casting call for a good-looking, charismatic but cocky guy they could use for a bromance with jokingly gay innuendos. This storyline wasn't even teased until week 3, and it comprised basically half an episode (after the sumo date and until the cocktail party, when he is sent home). It was too short-lived to have been planned in the casting stage. The bromance happened organically and the producers made the most of it.

• Love 1

They did this last year with Chris and Jimmy Kimmell in the shower.    It's a joke. 

If Chris had popped Kimmel's zits in the shower (ew) and they'd spent all day, every day together (including one playing guitar to the other while looking mooningly into his eyes as Clint did with JJ), I'd think something was going on with Chris and Jimmy, too. 

I don't think it was a joke, I think Clint is gay and enjoyed being the first "out" bachelor on camera on TB.  Now maybe it's backfiring (or JJ--who is very hard to read, including sexually--isn't actually feeling the same and is laughing at him) so he's backpedaling.  I think they both weren't feeling it for Kaitlyn and "hooked up" this way in part because...maybe they really -do- prefer men, and possibly also to mock her and the whole show--kind of a new twist on Bentley. 

But "just a joke"? After last night's (really, really awful) show, I'm not buying it.

Leighdear, that's a great article you linked. Required reading for everyone who watches this show and thinks any of it is real, especially after it's edited to make whomever appear however. It's all EDITING, guys! This show can make anyone look any way they want.

• Love 1

I could see Clint being gay or bi.  But a relationship with JJ is absolutely out of the question, unless Clint wants to move from Chicago to Colorado and into JJ's parent's house, where he lives....with his daughter.  

Talk about a difficult sex-ed conversation!  I'm just still amazed a woman would leave a child with a guy like JJ.  Mind boggling.  

• Love 2

They did this last year with Chris and Jimmy Kimmell in the shower. It's a joke.

If Chris had popped Kimmel's zits in the shower (ew) and they'd spent all day, every day together (including one playing guitar to the other while looking mooningly into his eyes as Clint did with JJ), I'd think something was going on with Chris and Jimmy, too....I don't think it was a joke

They were acting too gay to actually be gay, especially the guitar thing. They were overdoing it for effect.

• Love 2

They were acting too gay to actually be gay, especially the guitar thing. They were overdoing it for effect.

I just don't see it that way. Guys playing "gay" that "straight" (i.e. no laughing, joking "tells" in a house full of men? I think it was real enough, especially from Clint (as I say, I can't read JJ at all. The idea he has a daughter to be responsible for--if true--is concerning. He seems very strange.)

• Love 1

I just don't see it that way. Guys playing "gay" that "straight" (i.e. no laughing, joking "tells" in a house full of men? I think it was real enough, especially from Clint.

I'm a straight guy and I've done exactly that sort of faux-gay goofing around with my best friends. It's not fun or funny if you laugh and wink the whole time. You have to commit to the joke. I can't say it enough times: they are straight.

• Love 4
(edited)

RS said the gay gig was set up with production's knowledge and approval.  My guess is that they both voted for Britt and were not into going the distance for a romance with Kaitlyn.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7

I am always amazed when they stand there and let the guys propose.  That is some real commitment to show production.  I would feel compelled to stop them before they embarrassed themselves.  Who did Ben F propose to? Ashley? His rejection was really classic TV, and she knew very well that she didn't want him and she seems like a nice enough person.  

• Love 3