Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Talk

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Lest we forget...it is reality tv....they can drag up anything if it can make a story line....

I don't believe any of it..but think about it....if they didn't have this poor bit of a story they would have nothing. I am all about the snark...but as smart people we have to realize that they will exploit every thing they can to create a storyline and bleed it to death. I am not so much a fan anymore...Reza and MJ are like perpetual 10th graders..

• Love 1

This was the most scripted this series has ever been. It was painful to watch.

So Mike says for a 4'2 guy, Shervin can pack a lot of meat inside him. I have no comment.

Am I the only one who took Mike's constant digs at Shervin relating to as an allusion to his (homo)sexuality?

GG is 100% pure jealous of Jessica that Mike is marrying her.  Anyone who has watched this show from the beginning knows that GG has been pining over Mike basically her entire teenage and adult life.  Ever since Mike dated her sister (who she also mysteriously hates and hasn't spoken with since she may have given Mike a booty call a season or two ago), GG has paraded around boyfriend after boyfriend in front of Mike, constantly trying to make him jealous and always trying to find out what he thinks of them and then losing every time Mike ends up being friends with them.  This is pure middle school behavior and that is GG, completely immature.  Her life's goal has been for Mike to finally realize that she is the greatest woman on Earth and he is a fool for looking anywhere else.  Does anyone actually believe she is "mortified" that Mike made a pass at her?  Give me a break ...

HERE'S THE REAL TRUTH ON WHAT HAPPENED:  After years and years of repelling Golnesa's flirting, advancements and pining, they are in Turkey, they were all very drunk, and Mike was having tension with Reza if I recall so was in a weird place, but that's when Golnesa finally got what she wanted.  A drunken Mike made a pass at her.  From that point, they either went all the way with it, or GG shut it down.  How far it went no one knows, but something clearly happened.  But it's important for everyone to realize GG IS NOT INNOCENT, this was either provoked through her years of flirting and him being drunk, or she was 100% consensual and they actually slept together.

I definitely agree that GG had a crush on Mike as a teenager (she admitted to as much) and it may even be one source of contention between her and Leila. Codes of etiquette would dictate that a former lover of your sibling would be off limits. However, I don't think Golnessa has had held some ridiculous and obsessive life long torch for Mike. She may enjoy being flirtatious with him but I think she's moved on and the fact that Mike has become a disgruntled, bitter and raging alcoholic in front of our very eyes doesn't help.

That being said, Mike probably made a pass at GG. However I'm inclined to believe she shut it down quickly as she did outing his playing with her thong. GG can be a shady bitch but I don't think she'd intentionally cheat with Mike and I certainly don't think she'd bring this all up had *she* acted in any way that could be conceived as culpable. 

I wonder whose marriage will implode first--Reza's or Mike's. I think its just a matter of time in either case, unless Jessica is one of those wives who can just brush aside Mike's constantly wondering eye and infidelities. It seems like being married is her first and foremost priority, so having a cheating spouse may just come with the territory in her warped and crazy mind.

MJ's wigs are becoming more and more obvious each season. I wonder if homegirl is really bald like Reza accused her of being or just suffers from serious grade alopecia worthy of those late night hair club informercials.

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 1

That being said, Mike probably made a pass at GG. However I'm inclined to believe she shut it down quickly as she did outing his playing with her thong. GG can be a shady bitch but I don't think she'd intentionally cheat with Mike and I certainly don't think she'd bring this all up had *she* acted in any way that could be conceived as culpable. 

I wonder whose marriage will implode first--Reza's or Mike's. I think its just a matter of time in either case, unless Jessica is one of those wives who can just brush aside Mike's constantly wondering eye and infidelities. It seems like being married is her first and foremost priority, so having a cheating spouse may just come with the territory in her warped and crazy mind.

No but I believe that GG was handed the opportunity of a lifetime, something she's waited YEARS for, Mike to finally make a real pass at her.  And now that that glorious day has finally arrived she is milking it for all it's worth and causing as much damage and havoc, and most of all, attention as can be had.

And even if there was a 3D video of Mike doing it with GG, Jessica will not break off the engagement.  In her mind, she's put in way too much work including converting to Jewish when she clearly couldn't care less for Judaism, and putting up with Mike's friends who are rude, crude, perverted alcoholics.  Being married is pure status and a lifetime goal or achievement, it has nothing to do with being in love or finding her soulmate.  That's what's frustrating about the show this season, it's all about rooting for who you despise the least in a given conflict!

• Love 1

I really don't see what Adam sees in Reza. Not only is he a materialistic, beady-eyed fool, Reza constantly puts Adam down. He had so much anger with his dad, but allows Reza to say whatever to him. I don't see this marriage making it very long.

I saw the ep in which Adam's parents came to visit and Adam didn't seem all that angry with his parents as Reza claimed. I had to assume that Reza had been exagerating or lying, possibly projecting.

"I'll take a holograph test!!!" wins the internet today. Oh, GG tried so hard to sound sincere and contrite but she was so hammered that all the words just ran right into each other. She is the worst kind of scum, waiting a full year until the cameras came back around to guarantee maximum damage from her wrecking ball victim complex.

GG never claimed to have been raped or assaulted by Mike. The whole of her "shocking confession" amounts to them both boozing it up (seems there may have been some pills involved, too...) one night in Turkey, he trailed her to her room, she shut him down, good night. Neither of them really knows what happened bc they were both too blitzed to have even an outside chance of remembering. Mike is freaked out because he knows it very likely MAY have happened (and there MAY be footage of it) and GG is just thirsty for relevance. She can take her Mork swim outfit, and her holograph test, and get lost.

IRL Mike/Jessica got married last weekend. Instagram pics show Asa, Reza/Adam, and Asifa among the attendees. No sign of Lochnessa anywhere.

OMG I'm dying!! 

But besides that I agree with everything you said!

Edited by Workslame
  • Love 2

I don't get why Reza is complaining about the sex with Adam now. Shitty sex before engagement typically remains shitty sex after engagement. And for someone who has such a low opinion of white people, Reza seems to have no issue sleeping with them.

• Love 2

Exes puts himself, MJ and Asa on a diet plan for his pending nuptials. Mike dives into his wedding plans and attempts to reconnect with Reza. GG takes a polygraph test, but the unexpected results leave the group with more questions than answers. MJ is devastated when she suffers an unexpected loss.

No one is likeable on this show yet as a whole I'm drawn to them.

I don't include the new people because I just "met" them.

Mike should really tell Jessica that he doesn't remember if he did or not. Tell her he was so drunk and he can't imagine that he would do such a thing but he really truly does not recall it. That way he is not calling GG a liar. At least if he is honest with Jess, this can all blow over smoothly. I truly believe he tried it in his drunken stupor and I truly believe he does not remember. In Mike's TH he said, "so what if I tried to f¥¥¥¥ GG." (That's how my closed caption spells fuk lol). And it is a "so what" because nothing happened, THEN TELL JESSICA THAT! DUMB ASS!

Edited by lasandi
  • Love 2

I really wonder what went through MJ's head when Asa said she was sometimes just like her mom?

"Aaaaaaarrrrggggghhhh" and mentally reaching for Asa's throat.

Wow.  This is cute for family home video purposes, but I had a hard time watching through to the end due to secondhand embarrassment violently overtaking my body.  

Janet Jackson she is not.

And even if there was a 3D video of Mike doing it with GG, Jessica will not break off the engagement.  In her mind, she's put in way too much work including converting to Jewish when she clearly couldn't care less for Judaism, and putting up with Mike's friends who are rude, crude, perverted alcoholics.  Being married is pure status and a lifetime goal or achievement, it has nothing to do with being in love or finding her soulmate.  That's what's frustrating about the show this season, it's all about rooting for who you despise the least in a given conflict!

Yup!

Oh, hell no Jes wouldn't have broken it off! Jes gave up bacon for her man and there is no way she's giving up that rock now.

Hearing Reza describing his sex life was utterly gross - I wish Adam wakes up and finds someone worthy of his love and attention. There is something just really creepy and icky about Reza.

Asa - love her house and her family are genuinely close and involved with each other.  I'm just over the phony quirkiness and cat story line - Asa's mum was even wearing cat pyjamas and she looked like she was trying hard to be a character.  They are legitimately interesting and kooky that I wish they were just left alone to be themselves.

If you ever wanted to see a low rent, poorly edited music video of Asa rapping about Fessenjoon which is an Iranian stew which involves her crazy family dancing in their living room here it is

MJ trying on those leggings and exposing her basketball ass cheeks BwiKhmHIIAAUVd0.jpg

God I love it!

• Love 1

"I know white people aren't as passionate as ethnic people"

Shut your mouth, Reza.

Oh and I've been reading Jessica's twitter timeline a little.. she sure seems a little bitter.

@JessicaParido  ·  Apr 15

Uneducated, no job, living this 5 mins of "fame" and trying your very hardest to be relevant. Your parents must be so proud

@JessicaParido  ·  Mar 4

Money only impresses lazy girls. When a woman works hard, a man with money is only a bonus...

Jessica Parido retweeted
Aleksandra Joveska @Ajoveska  ·  Apr 15

@JessicaParido ur doing something right to have them circle their world around u. U have a degree & a husband, which neither of them have

@JessicaParido Apr 15

@RezaFarahan I'll wipe my ass with your $500 wedding "gift". The mail the check to @GolnesaGG God knows she needs it more
18 retweets 40 favorites

@JessicaParido  ·  Apr 15

@GolnesaGG I would be a bitter conniving bitch if I had to live your life too

@RezaFarahan weren't you just at our wedding eating our food and drinking our drinks? Move on boo. Why you so obsessed with me? No class

Edited by Phei
  • Love 1

I can't find a First Look thread, so I'll put my sheer terror at seeing MJ cradling her dead, frozen dog Pablo like a baby, and forcing GG to look. Girl has either lost it, or is willing to do anything for screen time. Run, Julio!!!

• Love 3

Per the discussion regarding weight.  I am the world's worst at guessing things like distance and weight.  Asa got major side-eye from MJ when she said she weighed 170.  Who thinks she is telling the truth and if not, what weight would you guess?  Also, MJ is no feather weight herself. Of course I have no idea what her weight is in relation to Asa.  I was so hoping Asa would ask, "Well, MJ, what is your weight hmmm?"

• Love 1

I can't find a First Look thread, so I'll put my sheer terror at seeing MJ cradling her dead, frozen dog Pablo like a baby, and forcing GG to look. Girl has either lost it, or is willing to do anything for screen time. Run, Julio!!!

We don't have a "First Look" thread for this forum as it is unnecessary. You can post your impressions based on the First Look in the episode thread (in this case, here!).

MJ is not tall and if I think she looks alot bigger on TV than she actually is. When you think Pamela Anderson is 5'5 and 98 pounds you know the TV hides alot of truth. I knew a girl that was 5'5 and 100 pounds and everyone thought she was anorexic, no one thinks Anorexia when they see Pamela Anderson...

It really depends on your bone structure, Asa looks "sturdy" like she would weigh alot more than MJ would. MJ looks like she's mainly blubber, Asa has what looks like a heavy set of bones and muscle. People look way bigger on TV... Example I always thought Paris Hilton was very tall just from her pictures she looks so tall and lanky especially the size of her feet (11!), I assumed she was about 5'11, till I met her in person, boy was I shocked..!!! She was SO tiny.. about 5'6.

Anyway just my thought..

Edited by Phei
  • Love 3

Based on the crazed smile on her face throughout the whole dead-dog-in-the-freezer scene, I'm voting for your second option.

Those poor dogs.  I'm sure if Julio could run, he would.  The last few times we saw him, Pablo looked as if he could barely walk with all that extra weight on him.  I'm not surprised to hear he passed away at what I'm guessing was long before his time.  RIP, little one.  You deserved better.

• Love 7

Yeah, this isn't a nice thing to say, but those dogs are way overweight and tnat one probably had a heart attack.

Am I to guess by the ep title that the results of GG's polygraph test will prove inconclusive?

I can't tell which mom is worse, Vida or Ms. Joyce from RHoA. They're both so awful. I agree though that something is off with Charlie.

If I had to decide between the two, I´d give Vida a "best mom ever" award. She´s cold, she´s mean, and she treats her daughter badly, but compared to Kandi´s mom Vida seems delightful and caring. When Reza was making fun of her it was quite funny, I don´t think anyone could do that with Joyce, her bad qualities are nothing to laugh about.

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 3

Yeah, this isn't a nice thing to say, but those dogs are way overweight and tnat one probably had a heart attack.

Am I to guess by the ep title that the results of GG's polygraph test will prove inconclusive?

Unless Mike tried to rape her, I don't get why she's so upset anyway. He was drunk, she was drunk. I doubt she cares that much about Mike's fiancée that she feels obligated to tell her he tried to cheat on her, if that were the case she would have said something a year ago. Maybe she's upset because she has a thing for Mike? He made a pass at her.. it wasn't acted on, he went back to his GF and GG feels scorned? I do think there was some touchy, grabby going on. I just can't figure out why she's hell bent on making it appear sinister and why he won't even admit he might have made an awkward drunken pass.

• Love 9

I'm a bit confused about the polygraphist's results--he said they were inconclusive because, "When I asked about you lying to someone to benefit yourself at your expense, the first time you said NO and the second time you said YES."  But the questions weren't the same -- here were the questions (watched the scene thrice with closed captioning for sleuthing purposes):

A)  Between the ages of 20 and 30, did you ever lie to to anybody to benefit yourself at their expense?

B)  Between the ages of 15 and 30, did you ever lie to anybody to benefit yourself?

So no shit you're going to interpret it as inconclusive if you don't ask a control question re "between the ages of 15 and 20." Unless something was edited out.  Not a fan of GG, but also not a fan of this polygraphist, he did a shitty job IMO.  I feel like he manipulated the test. Probably a producer ploy. 

• Love 8

Mercedes had me in tears about Pablo, but then when she was running around with the corpse taunting GG with it, she lost me. The looks on her face when she was doing that and pretending not to know how to say taxidermy, kind of smirking, makes me feel like her reactions were for the camera.

• Love 7

I love that the shahs give zero fucks and EAT ON TV while refusing to diet and passing fried food and lite "spritzers" with 90% alcohol. I'm so fond of this show.

The lie detector guy was so weird. I don't really understand why he refused another test...? Maybe it goes against polygraph dude ethics or he saw it as a jab at his skills, but it's not like this is an official investigation. Wouldn't he be like sure, pay me more money? I think part of the controversy about these tests is that people have so much anxiety the first time it's difficult to gauge the lie.

gwY8ro9.jpg

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 4

Those poor, overweight dogs deserve to be in a more caring home. At least one of them has escaped MJ's abuse.

Didn't Asifa say her father was Parsi? 

I appreciated the editing and production crew showing flashbacks to the hotel corridor in Turkey on the night in question. Too bad there's no more behind-the-scenes footage to corroborate GG's story.

• Love 4

Regarding the Mike/GG issue I think that there was some druken slap & tickle between the two of them and then GG got mad because Mike disengaged and went on to find someone else to marry.

Based on my own height and weight I would guess that Asa and MJ both weigh close to 200 lbs or more.

Reza is an asshole!

• Love 5

Completely turned off by MJ and the dead dog.  If that was real and not just for TV, she's a very sick bitch.  And if was fake and just for TV, she's still sick.  I don't know why it affected me so badly but I am completely unable to focus on the rest of the episode and turned it off.

• Love 5

This episode is just SO fake and scripted even for crappy reality tv  standards...

MJ parading her dog around for a reaction, GG pretending not to want to see it.

Mike pretending to work and being interrupted by Jessica with wedding stuff in which NO decision was made. The bemused rent an office crowd looking on.

Ping Pong tournament- why were they dressed like they were going to a 80s roller disco - did I miss something? I want to know more about Vida and her background to understand why she is so mean...

Asifa's dad seems like a complete tool. I was raised by a middle eastern man and he told me I can be anything in the world and DIDNT train me to cook and clean after men. At least Asifa's Taliban family seem to be OK with her living 'in sin'. I just wish they would showcase more Iranian men like my dad - they are definitely the majority. PS - I thought they were Zoroastrian and not Muslim... maybe I heard wrong

• Love 2

GG clearly said Mike stopped as soon as she told him to and left. I don't doubt Mike wanted a piece of ass, and figure d GG was drunk enough to give it up. When she didn't, he was probably embaressed and just wanted to forget it, when she didn't bring it up the next day or the day after... He figured she wanted to forget it too. So they both went on their way. Now suddenly she's.bothered because Mike always said she was like his sister? Sorry GG, I think there's some jealousy there.

• Love 9

Nothing makes me more in the mood for love than my partner alluding to my porn addiction on camera.

Ah, l'amour......

I kep thinking "way to throw Scott under the proverbial bus!" and "I don't blame Scott in preferring porno to you".
  • Love 2

Again, I don't know what GG's beef is?  They were both drunk and flirting with each other and he tried to take it to next level she said no, he stopped, she left and went to bed.  She said NOTHING about it for a year and then throws it at him in front of his girlfriend and a room full of strangers....oh and us too.  WTF!?  What exactly did he do?  Made a pass at her?  Sounds like he has done that with many others too which is what she said when she was screaming at him at the party.  You could tell from the look on his face he was searching his memory for what she was talking about. 

And the talk between Mike and Reza was choppy and uncomfortable to watch.  Both were too busy being defensive to actually work it out.  I see both sides but lean towards Reza should have said something to Mike as he was completely blind sided by GG's accusation.   I think he did not tell him because it was all for TV drama.

• Love 7

Asifa acts like you can't have a career as a woman and cook/clean for your man. You can do both. I work, but I also like traditional dynamics in my relationship. Maybe it's because I love cooking, but I don't think preparing a meal for my husband takes away from my career accomplishments.

Polygraph guy wasn't here for the fuckery, dude shut GG's ass all the way down.

LOL!

He was so grumpy! Like, damn. He also referred to MJ as 'the other girl' when he was telling her where to sit.

• Love 4
Regarding the Mike/GG issue I think that there was some druken slap & tickle between the two of them and then GG got mad because Mike disengaged and went on to find someone else to marry.

I'm confused on the Turkey timeline.  Did they go there in the summer of 2013? Wasn't Mike already with Jessica at that point??

Based on my own height and weight I would guess that Asa and MJ both weigh close to 200 lbs or more.

It totally depends on how tall MJ and Asa are.  If Asa is anywhere between 5'2 to even 5'6, I could see 170 being about right on her.  She is very curvy with a big bootie and hips but a flat stomach.  She does not look like she weighs close to 200 pounds to me.

MJ on the other hands... I can't really say.  I will say, however, that the zebra onesie she was wearing when playing ping pong with her mom was 100% dreadful.  I mean, I think it would have looked horrific on anybody, even tiny GG.

I kep thinking "way to throw Scott under the proverbial bus!" and "I don't blame Scott in preferring porno to you".

Who is Scott? 

• Love 3

Jessica is straight up crazy. That office visit was totally staged and fake but she was manic and wedding crazy. She is just so desperate to get married.

I'm guessing Reza and Adam are going to postpone the wedding. Reza said in this episode that his wedding is 30 days away? We haven't seen them planning any of it. Do we even know where it is? I do not see this going forward with the reservations Reza is expressing now.

There is no way, NO WAY, Asifa and Bobby are going to last. They need to walk away from each other.

• Love 2

Asifa is gorgeous, but she could be none more annoying.  I felt so bad for that little dog when she was just spraying water in its face.  And, um yeah, you do actually have to put the shampoo on the dog in order to get the smell out.

• Love 4

Its okay... he is so boring and inert I can never remember his name either!

I enjoyed the name confusion "Adam Scott".

I had a whole Amy Poehler scenario with her screaming at him for watching way to much porn.  It was amusing.

• Love 4

I am sure MJ is breaking some kind of health code with that dead dog in the freezer. Remind me not to eat at her house!

I'll cut MJ a bit of slack because I don't think she knew what to do next other than freeze the dog so he doesn't decompose. She knew she wanted Pablo stuffed but hadn't figured out the next step to get him to a taxidermist.

As for putting him in the freezer, I see nothing wrong with that. Don't we put whole fish and poultry carcasses, and animal parts in our freezer and icebox? Now she needed to seal that animal properly to prevent contamination, wrap him in saranwrap and shove it into several kitchen trashbags and seal them if that was all she had, but there is nothing wrong with that.

As far as MJ chasing Gigi around with a dead dog, if Gigi expressed a view to see it then take him out and show her but don't insist on it and chase her around the apartment with it. That is just odd behavior as it is if she just used the "stuffed dog" as a plot line for more camera time. 

• Love 4