Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E12: Drama Queens

• Start Topic

I guess the rest of the season will be the addiction show -- heaven help us -- and, because Brandi can't help herself, she will now attempt to drag Yolanda down by bringing Bella into the mix. Burn that additional bridge, Brandi.

Oh i can only hope so. I don't get the impression that Yo, David or Mohammed will take kindly to Brandi dragging down one of the kids.

I think Brandi knows her end is eminent and is just trying to go out with a bang. She is making a fool of herself left and right. I'm sure like Nene, she think Mr Trump is gonna continue to write checks to her and she no longer needs her original gig.

• Love 10

Rhetorical question:  How come every time Kim talked about being in the hospital it was a different number of days she was in? 

ETA: Sorry, I missed the 53 other people who said this before me!

Edited by Neeners
  • Love 6

"And I think Kyle will appreciate the gesture of you coming."

And then I actually laughed out loud. Kim is trolling this show for sure.

I laughed out loud too. And then said, have you met your sister?

I wish Kyle would learn to walk away from Brandi. At some point she should recognise that trying to argue with facts or logic to the crazy will never work. It just makes you look crazy too.

I am amazed at how Kim managed to twist everything around to her poor Kim, the victim, POV. That was really masterful.

• Love 14

Kim is ridiculous. I'm almost to the point of hoping that Kyle just tells Kim to not call her til she's been clean and sober for a year.

Didn't we se/read earlier that Kim was in hospital for 9 days? Tonight she said 5.

• Love 14

What the heck procedure was Brandi talking about that Kim had? It sounded like a previous hospitalization?! I read somewhere she had her boobs done...maybe she caught an infection from that surgery. Then caught bronchial pneumonia after that. Her voice (very hoarse) sure sounds bad to me. She still appears to have a throat situation and should have stayed home instead of going to Kyle's party.

Was it 9-days, 5 or 6-day stay at the hospital? I think Kim told LisaR it was 5-days...what the heck? Then she doesn't know if she talked to Kyle that day or the day before!

Another fight between Kyle & Brandi??????????

Kyle cries to Kim...why didn't you stick up for me when Brandi said even my husband doesn't like me! Duhhhhh Kyle your sister is sick and a addict, who at one time took her ex-husband's cancer meds...she can't even stick up for herself.

Kyle is going to be hospitalized next with a nervous breakdown. Kim is an addict who doesn't like Kyle right now in her foggy drugged up mind and Brandi is about to exploit the hell out of it ;-|.

Edited by RealityTVSmack1
  • Love 6

Took the words right outta my mouth.  In fact, I DVR'd  it, just turnd it on, and turned it off again after the first 5 minutes.  Because fuck you, Kyle.  So offensive.  

She wasn't the only one, though. I'm pretty sure I heard LisaR say the same thing. It sounds as though "my gays" are this year's answer to the pekingese in the handbag shtick of years ago. Pretty darned condescending, if you ask me.

• Love 4

I told my sister that if she develops an addiction and chooses someone else over me that I'm hosting a party to pair our single gay friends up and getting in her face, so she best think about her actions.  She told me that if she had an addiction it would mean she'd stuck with something, so we're probably safe.

• Love 20

Kyle really doesn't need Brandi in order to make an ass of herself.  She did it well before Brandi was even hired for the show.

She wanted a scene, she got a scene.  She wanted to play the poor little me cards, she got to play them.  She probably sent Brandi roses after the show wrapped, since Brandi has given her back what she's never been able to grab for herself, people being on her side.

I think Lisa will bide her time this season, but sooner or later, she WILL bury Kyle, actually she doesn't even need to loan Kyle a shovel, because maybe Lisa's finally learned that Kyle will do that all by herself.

Kyle made the scenes tonight, just as she wanted.  I don't know if Kim was really in control enough to plan this or not, I think she wanted Brandi there, because she saw Kyle trying to make pie with Kim's issues again at the poker party, and probably felt safer with Brandi there.  It's possible it was more devious than that.  The Richard sisters are a mess.

• Love 9

You must be kidding

Kim didn't need to bring Brandi , Brandi didn't need to come at all. Who are the famewhores?

If Kim came by herself nothing would have happened. Brandi using the excuse that she was invited a month ago when they were in good terms is laughable, even Brandi isn't as stupid as to think that under the circumstances she would be welcome, so if someone was looking for camera time was Kim and Brandi.

So how is Kyle at fault for these two crazed, addicted famewhores showing up at her party? Should Kyle tuck her tail between her legs all the time when it comes to Kim ? Should Kyle really act like nothing is going on and keep pretending that is all good?

Why?

Kim doesn't deserve that, she is a pot stirrer and a victim extraordinaire who has found the perfect friend in the likes of Brandi. They both deserve each other. Kim cannot and should ask for any kind of loyalty because she has none to give.

Well, I'm not from Beverly Hills. I'm from Chicago, you know, in one of those flyover states. But the last thing I would do at a party where I was the host is to cause a scene and make my other guests uncomfortable. She didn't have to engage then and there. JMHO, of course.

• Love 11

I laughed out loud too. And then said, have you met your sister?

I wish Kyle would learn to walk away from Brandi. At some point she should recognise that trying to argue with facts or logic to the crazy will never work. It just makes you look crazy too.

I am amazed at how Kim managed to twist everything around to her poor Kim, the victim, POV. That was really masterful.

Kyle wanted Kim to choose her over Brandi. That's why she couldn't walk away. I wonder how many times that same fight played out when they were kids over the prize of Big Kathy's love and approval.

• Love 22

Kim doesn't even know whether today is yesterday, how can she be bothered to remember how long she spent in the hospital?  I'm sorry, her brain is fried from all the shit she's been filling it with for the past thirty-something years.

How about she probably twisted in her head that Brandi saw her before Kyle and therefore just trying to embarrass her because clearly Brandi cares so much more!! Riiiiight! Kyle was right...why mention that she calls you late at night if you care so much. Why put her in blast like that....oh yeah gotta make my storyline! Get off my TV Brandi!

• Love 4

Kim is ridiculous. I'm almost to the point of hoping that Kyle just tells Kim to not call her til she's been clean and sober for a year.

Didn't we se/read earlier that Kim was in hospital for 9 days? Tonight she said 5.

Yes indeedy.

And last week she took one of HER pills given to her by Monty.

This week Monty gave her one of HIS pills.

Bitch is too whacked out of her skull to keep even the simplest of details straight.

I'd say we should start a drinking game where we take a shot every time Kim contradicts herself, but I don't want all of us to end up in the ER.  

• Love 13

She wasn't the only one, though. I'm pretty sure I heard LisaR say the same thing. It sounds as though "my gays" are this year's answer to the pekingese in the handbag shtick of years ago. Pretty darned condescending, if you ask me.

What I don't understand is why are "their gays" more than happy to prance around like little puppies on leashes? I cringe when the women say it but then I think both sides are wrong for keeping it going.

• Love 10

"Kyle's an attention seeking whore. Horrible sister. C**t of a bitch"- Brandi. The same Brandi who signed off Twitter because she can't take the heat and blamed editing.

From Eileen's brilliant blog.

How about that lovely comment about Mauricio? Talk about "reckless." What about THEIR kids, Brandi?

Props to the Bravo producers for replaying every awful moment of Brandi's and Kim's double talk.

Yes Kyle caused a scene but I don't even care. It's about time Kyle got angry and started seeing Kim for the manipulative witch she is. For Kim to sit back and let her BFF attack Kyle because she's angry that everyone knows she's not sober is unfair.

Brandi has the nerve to say she's not an alcoholic and the same reports that say she is also claim the same thing about Bella. So of course it can't be true. I hope Yolanda's Lyme brain was able to process that comment from her dear friend. Using Bella as a shield against her very real documented problems for years is not something anyone with integrity would do.

• Love 23

What I don't understand is why are "their gays" more than happy to prance around like little puppies on leashes? I cringe when the women say it but then I think both sides are wrong for keeping it going.

I think the Lisas are paying hommage to their fan base.  Kathy Griffin says the same thing on her live specials and the gay men in her audiences howl favorably when she acknowledges them. 

Brandi has the nerve to say she's not an alcoholic and the same reports that say she is also claim the same thing about Bella. So of course it can't be true. I hope Yolanda's Lyme brain was able to process that comment from her dear friend. Using Bella as a shield against her very real documented problems for years is not something anyone with integrity would do.

And it takes an extra low-class person to point to a young person's behavior as if the comparison is applicable.  I think Brandi thinks she is a closer to 20 than she is to 50.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 16

Kyle succeeds! It's all about Kim's addictions AGAIN, some more. She's the victim! She's TRIED, and SUFFERED, and everyone should love me me me me, because I'm the best sister!

vomit.

Yup, Kyle escalated that and turned into a huge scene, Bravo must be so proud.

ITA. If Brandi could have refrained from making that stupid quip about Kyle's marriage she'd have soundly won this particular grudge match, which is saying something, and by saying something I mean it is the equivalent of a gerbil beating Michael Phelps in a swimming competition. Even as it was, Brandi's point -- that Kyle loudly and publicly shames Kim under the pretense of being a good sister -- still came across.

Kyle is as addicted to being the long suffering sister of an addict as Kim is addicted to alcohol.

Edited because autocorrect needs to die

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 12

Oh that reminds me. Kim was pressing an icebag onto her left side. What procedure would need that?

I think she was applying it to her (allegedly) cracked rib sustained from the excessive coughing she was (not) having.

And nice try with that list of meds you rattled off, Kim, but, just like that list you rattled off to Paul a couple of seasons ago, the odds that any of those, nor the combination thereof, would explain your high-as-a-kite behavior are slim to none.

The audience...We're not a Disney audience full of children, Kim.  We see what you're trying to do there.  

• Love 16

Well, I'm not from Beverly Hills. I'm from Chicago, you know, in one of those flyover states. But the last thing I would do at a party where I was the host is to cause a scene and make my other guests uncomfortable. She didn't have to engage then and there. JMHO, of course.

She needed to either totally ignore Brandi or ask her to leave. Sadly, when she needed to vent, her friends/employees wound her up and then sent her in Kim/Brandi's direction. LOL 

I so wish Kyle was able to rise above it and walk away from those two she devils, but I need to accept the fact that she's not capable of it. She doesn't have it in her and, frankly, I think she's just not smart enough. On the bright side, her boobs looked fantastic. 

I loved Brandi's dress and thought it looked amazing on her. Too bad her insides are 100% monster.

I actually think Kim is worse than Brandi. Incredibly manipulative and you can see her pulling out what she needs to exactly when she needs to. She knows what will work on Kyle and she doesn't hesitate to pull the trigger. And to sit there after that Mauricio comment was just disgusting. Nevermind Kyle, I can only imagine what Mauricio has done for her and put up with over the years. Then there are Kyle's kids to think about. Oh, sorry, I forgot, Aunt Kim thinks about Aunt Kim and that's about it. Nice fake cough, Kim. I guess you're not that great of an actress after all. I felt way way too excited when Kyle told her to fuck herself. If only she could stick to it. Kim sucks, but it was creepy the way Brandi insisted on creeping around no matter what. Damn girl, give these freaks some space. You'll still get plenty of camera time, don't worry.

ITA! Kim knows how to push Kyle's buttons, as Kyle does Kim. Then add in the gas truck (Brandi) and WOOSH! It is on!

• Love 14

One good thing -- When it gets this ridiculous, I stop caring.  Hurrah!  Love not to care about this sort of stupid.

The froggy, cry-talk that both Kim and Kyle use as their go-to to express BIG upset and emotion -- almost crying but never a real tear or sob in sight, just a whole lotta talking -- deserves it own thread. 

I suspect this is a technique they were both taught as children.  By an acting coach -- or by Mommy Dearest.  

If I had a nickel for each time they trot it out, I could buy myself a nice, big, unhealthy pizza with everything on it.  

The stupid attempt to appropriate and colonize gay men -- Imperialism Richards Style -- is going to bite Kyle in her frenzied, sequined, bloviating ass cheeks.  This is one mighty unsophisticated chick.

PS -- Hey, Kyle -- Six months is more than enough time for your sister to have imparted two tons of family secrets while under the influence to her new best friend, who went looking for treasure and dirt from the get-go. 

Edited by copacabana
  • Love 18

"Kyle's an attention seeking whore. Horrible sister. C**t of a bitch"- Brandi. The same Brandi who signed off Twitter because she can't take the heat and blamed editing.

From Eileen's brilliant blog.

Props to the Bravo producers for replaying every awful moment of Brandi's and Kim's double talk.

Yes Kyle caused a scene but I don't even care. It's about time Kyle got angry and started seeing Kim for the manipulative witch she is. For Kim to sit back and let her BFF attack Kyle because she's angry that everyone knows she's not sober is unfair.

There is an extended version of that preview on Bravo's BH site! It is interesting to watch.

I think the Lisas are paying hommage to their fan base.  Kathy Griffin says the same thing on her live specials and the gay men in her audiences howl favorably when she acknowledges them. 

Lisa V did not use the "My" gay comment, only Lisa R has. Neither has Eileen.

• Love 5

Yeah, I think if Kyle's assistant was like "Looove the clutch. The shoes, everything, you look fantastic. The 'My gays' thing, though? It's offensive, you sound like an ass." That she would back right off of that with a quickness. Kyle wants (needs) to be liked, no denying it, so I think she's just repeating things the other cool kids say, and she'd stop if told to.

Maybe it's some kind of in-group thing in some social circles? A Hollywood bubble thing? It's weird, for sure.

• Love 8

The "when did I enter the Twilight Zone?" moment of the night for me was when Brandi, for the umpteenth time, brings out during the party how she is supporting Kim during middle of the night chats.  Whereupon Kyle clumsily begins to try to make the point to Kim that Brandi bringing this up is "exposing" Kim, then Kim comes in for the winning play with the "Kyle, you're trying to expose me by bringing this up!" accusation. And, of course, as always, it's Kim's own behavior exposing her, aided and abetted by Brandi's constant "I'm the true friend!" rehash. I wish Kim had a clue at this point regarding Brandi's machinations, but it looks as though she is just Brandi's next victim in the runtelldat betrayal tour.

If I hear Brandi say one more time that Kyle wants to see Kim fail, or go on and on about how she is a great friend to Kim, instead of a freaking drunk buddy enabler, I'm going to barf. This "Kim needs me so much" crap is reprehensible.

But, Kyle, really badly handled. Except that part about Brandi's "truth" crap. Ineffectual in the circumstances, but bravo for making the point. Until Kim comes in and makes it all about Kyle trying to do her in again. Bah. What a bunch of circular futility!

• Love 15

WWHL just had a montage of Kyle and Lisa R talking about "their gays" that ended with Andy saying as the Boss Gay (LOL) he wanted them to stop referring to gays as possessions. Lance Bass chimed in afterwards and shaded the fuck out of Kyle's party. I've got to say between this and VR I'm really happy with my Monday and Tuesday nights.

• Love 16

As disgusting as I find Brandi, she's unwatchable to me, I find Kim that much more gross. I hate the fact that she even exists. I was a devoted fan as a kid of everything she was in and was so excited when it was announced that she had been cast on this show but to stir all that shit up? To get Kyle and Brandi into a fight because in my eyes she fueled the fire for sure and then act like Kyle has offended her is just disgusting (I am in shock and can not think of a better descriptor). 

• Love 11

Oh, Kyle. I like you, but you could not have handled that worse if you tried. I kind of think she knows she's fucked when it comes to confrontations with Brandi, because Brandi is a master at these things. Pouncing on any little thing you say, keeping her temper when it suits her, going for the jugular, she's got this down. Case in point, constantly bringing up the late night phone calls to Kim. Last week I thought it was just the one time Brandi tried to call Kyle. Apparently now it's like every other week. But when Kyle actually gets a clue and sees that Brandi keeps bringing up late night phone calls from Kim, she tries to call her on it and.....Kim now thinks Kyle is the bad guy for 'outing' Kim, Brandi feeds into that, and Kyle is toast. Still, she had no business even attempting any conversation with those two.

Kim also showed me her ass tonight when she talked about the bathroom. How she managed to turn it around into Kyle trying to recreate the bathroom scene from three years ago - which was Kyle trying to pull Kim off the ledge, but was apparently horrible of Kyle for some reason? Suddenly, both episodes are now all Kyle's fault, and she was making the scene. Kim, honey, I see you! I see you follow Kyle into the bathroom, I hear her try to whisper, I hear you (apparently) still lying about how Monte gave you a pill of yours. She takes zero responsibility for her own actions. None. And until she does, I have no use for her.

Kim and Brandi's friendship will last exactly as long as Brandi feeds Kim's ego, and is willing to listen to Kim's litany of reasons Kyle fails her, and as long as Brandi needs an ally for filming, and as long as Kim provides Brandi with useful gossip. One wrong move by either of these two, a fight happens, Brandi pulls out her truth cannon, and another reality "friendship" is destroyed for good. It won't last another full season, I know that much.

• Love 17

WWHL just had a montage of Kyle and Lisa R talking about "their gays" that ended with Andy saying as the Boss Gay (LOL) he wanted them to stop referring to gays as possessions. Lance Bass chimed in afterwards and shaded the fuck out of Kyle's party. I've got to say between this and VR I'm really happy with my Monday and Tuesday nights.

Hmmmm, I don't remember Lisa V ever saying "my gays", guess I missed it. She should stop saying it as should the other HWs on ALL the HW shows. Ramona and Sonja have said this and similar "gayhusband" "gay BF" for years and Andy has never called any of them out! I wonder if Andy is getting a bunch of angry tweets lately? LOL

• Love 4

I think Kim's confused about her days in the hospital because the limo drove by a 5-7-9 store on the way to the party.

They still have 5-7-9 stores?

Hmmmm, I don't remember Lisa V ever saying "my gays", guess I missed it. She should stop saying it as should the other HWs on ALL the HW shows. Ramona and Sonja have said this and similar "gayhusband" "gay BF" for years and Andy has never called any of them out! I wonder if Andy is getting a bunch of angry tweets lately? LOL

He sure as heck has not called out Kathy Griffin.  She says it so often that I thought she coined the phrase.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 7

I hate to say it because I am loving her, but I don't think Eileen will be back for a 2nd season. I don't think she thought things would be this fucked up. Her reactions are priceless though.

I have wondered too if we will see Eileen next season. She has a good sense of self and a level of class that the others lack and there seems to be a line that she won't cross that others will. She caries herself with a bit more grace, respect and intelligence. It shows.

• Love 7

Kim has to be on major drugs if she thinks anyone is buying her bullshit. You'd think a professional actress and addict of like 30 years would be better at manipulating the audience and covering her tracks.

Yolanda is like on her own show. I realize the producers probably only get pitched scenes from Yolanda that are her trying to get a lifestyle spinoff, but I'd rather see some closeups of that cigarette Kim is always clutching than watching Yolanda pack.

If I was Lisa, I'd be very nervous of members of her son's birth family wanting a relationship with him because of his family's money. I probably watch too many Datelines and American Greeds, so I'm a little negative, but I feel like it could be him wanting to establish a connection with them and them only seeing dollar signs. He always seems kinda troubled and sad and a drift, this could end badly. He doesn't seem like he's in a good place in his life to go through this. Especially on fucking camera, but that goes without saying.

Edited by Morbs
  • Love 5

I don't know why they are trying to focus so much this season on Kim's addiction issues. Seriously, do the producers have no boundaries? The normal petty drama is one thing, watching someone make a fool of themselves constantly and have their addiction brought to the forefront of national television is just all kinds of wrong. It's not entertainment, it's just uncomfortable for most of us to watch. And it is clearly making the rest of the cast feel uncomfortable as well. Doubt Eileen or Lisa R will be back next season, even though the audience loves them both. 

Most interesting part of the episode for me was Max wanting to find out more about his heritage. Some may have found it boring, yeah maybe it wasn't the most interesting thing ever, but it was better than watching Kim get confused about what day of the week it was. 

As far as the Kyle thing goes, on the one hand, I agree that she should have taken the high road and discussed her issues with Kim and Brandi at another time and place. On the other, it should be obvious that this was most likely manipulated by producers for drama, because there's not a party that happens on one of these shows where something doesn't go down. I can't blame Kyle too much if it was either A) Producer driven or B) She made the decision to talk about it on her own because everyone has their breaking point. I don't think I could take Brandi's BS about how Kyle doesn't care about her own sister, wants to see her fail, that Brandi knows more about Kim in 6 months than Kyle does in 40 years, blah blah blah. Imagine being around a vile person like Brandi all the time and on top of it having to hear her say shit like that about you and your sister. And knowing sooner or later Brandi will betray Kim, but Kim doesn't see it, and on top of it she is taking Brandi's side and somehow blaming Kyle for everything. I'd flip her off too. Maybe now Kyle will realize she's better off staying away from them. 

• Love 10

That would do both of them a world of good. I would hope in that time that Kyle would get some counseling on how to deal and step away from her sister when she starts playing her games .

• Love 7

What the fuck is a ladysitter?

It's a combo of nanny/babysitter/cook, etc. Basically whatever Kyle needs him for when she needs him. It's not the same thing as a live-in housekeeper/nanny like most of the other HWives have. He only shows up when she needs him and does different things, depending on what she needs him for that day.

• Love 2

Yolanda wants to be admired as a master packer with supreme organizational skills as she orders Blanca around her closet. If she wants to impress me, pack everything yourself.

I realize it's Beverly Hills and spoiled kids reign but I was a bit unnerved by Yo and Anwar's convo. He's going to go to a party with his friends and Yo says be careful there will be lots of alcohol there, right? Anwar's very casual with yeah. Isn't he only 13 or 14?  Her permissive "Okay honey have a great time" attitude is strange to me.

• Love 12

Most interesting part of the episode for me was Max wanting to find out more about his heritage. Some may have found it boring, yeah maybe it wasn't the most interesting thing ever, but it was better than watching Kim get confused about what day of the week it was.

Watching both Ken and Lisa wipe away tears, and seeing the fears in their faces, was heart-tugging for me. I dated a man who had adopted brothers when they were very little. Both sons expressed an interest in knowing their birth parents and he was so worried and scared they'd want to be with them, and not him.

• Love 13

Soaps are dying, and she's nearly ready for the dowager roles there anyway.  This is easy money for a couple month's work.  She'll be beloved at the end of this season, and probably won't show her ass until her second season.

Oh, and Brandi's whole "cheating husbands" thing isn't such a far stretch for the RHBH wives.  You could subtract "husbands" and add in spouses and have even more numbers to back her up.

Eileen cheated.

Vince cheated.

Mohammed cheated.

My love (reportedly) cheated before marrying Yo, and rumors are that he's back at it.

Mauricio has had cheating rumors for years, now add in the transvestite thing--so who knows?

Kelsey cheated.

PamDana's cheated.

Kim cheated on her husband(s?)

Brandi's husband cheated.

Sheaneanna (who has been on this show several times) cheated.

Rumors of cheating or, at the very least, open or sham marriage were all over Adrienne and Paul (now divorced.)

Harry cheated on his first wife with Nicolette Sheridan (according to court documents, in the wife's bed.)

I know I've forgotten some. 

Brandi's not far out there with the cheating stuff.  It's not nice though, and she really needs to get over Eddie and the slut, I  mean, his wife.

• Love 6

PS -- Hey, Kyle -- Six months is more than enough time for your sister to have imparted two tons of family secrets while under the influence to her new best friend, who went looking for treasure and dirt from the get-go. 

I'll take ulterior motives for $1000, Alex!

Bingo.  I totally agree that was the premise for Brandi's sudden cozying up to Kim.

We saw her try to start this behavior when they were at the spa visit a couple of seasons ago, when Brandi apologized for the the meth comment on game night, but Kim was a bit aloof and then, if I recall correctly, Kim got a sudden bug up her ass and the entire conversation went in another direction.

In fact, I think this is the same dinner/trip where Brandi was questioning Adrienne about the details of her labor.

Damn, it must be exhausting to keep on top of fake friendships like Brandi does.  No wonder she drinks like it's her fucking job.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 7

So much egregious, appalling behavior. In many ways, this season is even more discomfiting for me to watch than the Greek tragedy of the Armstrongs . . .

I don't generally find Kyle sympathetic but I almost gasped when Kim lamented in one of her early talking heads that, "you make time for the people you love, and I don't really think Kyle has been there for me." Just . . . wow. The entitlement and pathology are practically breathtaking when you remember that this is the fifty year old who disappeared with Ken only to resurface on national television long enough for her children to see her lock herself in a bathroom, crawl around on a hotel suite floor looking for a fix, and hide a (temporarily) crippled woman's crutches.

Runners-up for the most jaw-dropping declarations of the episode - maybe the entire season so far - were Brandi's oblivious critique of "I'm sorry, but . . . " apologies and her assertion that Mauricio doesn't want Kyle. Uh, the woman whose husband better-dealed her so publicly is really going to attack the Umansky marriage? One of the more mystifying elements of this cast is the refusal of anyone except Joyce to address the shattered marriage that Brandi compulsively invokes in order to excuse her social disorders. Another: the selective compunction any of these ladies feel about right-hooking Brandi when she deploys her favored intimidation tactic of leaning forward into their personal space and looming over them. Game Night and the Malibu debacle indicate to me it's not that Kyle has reservations about behaving in any unladylike fashion. Her lunge at Kim in the limo suggests she has few qualms about getting physical either.

Kyle acted unhinged herself. The montage of Brandi's past antics toward Adrienne and Brandi only highlight the pattern that had been established well before last season. Kyle was happy to overlook Brandi's participation in the first tabloidgate when it was time to stick a shiv in Lisa V, but now she's resurrecting that transgression as an unforgivable grievance?

Starting shit with Brandi and engaging with Kim at her party were her choices and hers alone. She doesn't seem to have yet learned the lesson that she can only control herself and not what Kim chooses to do or not to do. I understand production and/or her friends may have intentionally wound her up, but she's been a participant in this whole exercise for five plus years. At some point, that stops being germane.

I try to be open-minded and cognizant of the somewhat arbitrary nature of politically correct parameters, but I do find Lisa R's constant guffawing and hee-hawing whenever she mentions "the gays" to be offputting. Shades of Gretchen Rossi to me and a whisper of equating a diverse demographic to a novelty.

Brandi going after a 17-year-old may top Kyle outing Kim's mental health issues as the ugliest thing I've seen among non-sociopaths on this franchise. I think it's beyond fucked up that Yolanda was still offering half-assed defenses of Brandi on WWHL earlier this year after those statements in the preview.

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 16

He sure as heck has not called out Kathy Griffin.  She says it so often that I thought she coined the phrase.

It's the first time I ever heard it (from Kathy Griffin), and she used it (still uses it) in reference to her fan base, not her friends, which I think is different.

• Love 8

Brandi drinking a bottle of water in that limousine?

Fuck, that's like the equivalent of a Bigfoot sighting isn't it?

Or even the Loch Ness Monster?

If I were the suspicious sort, I'd think that scene kinda smelled like 2 bitches doing damage control in the back of that limo.  

And YASSSSS, in a move worthy of the Super Bowl, there goes lil Kimmie rolling Monty under the bus for plying her with pills!!!

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!  

Did we actually hear the seal break on the water bottle? For all we know it could have been filled with "potato juice" and Brandy probably had a vodka soaked tampon shoved up her hooha.

Edited to add:   LEANNE & EDDIE 4EVER!!!

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 9