Type keyword(s) to search

Pet Peeves: Aka Things That Make You Go "Gah!"

Message added by Mod-Tigerkatze,

Your Pet Peeves are your Pet Peeves and you're welcome to express them here. However, that does not mean that you can use this topic to go after your fellow posters; being annoyed by something they say or do is not a Pet Peeve.

If there's something you need clarification on, please remember: it's always best to address a fellow poster directly; don't talk about what they said, talk to them. Politely, of course! Everyone is entitled to their opinion and should be treated with respect. (If need be, check out the how to have healthy debates guidelines for more).

While we're happy to grant the leniency that was requested about allowing discussions to go beyond Pet Peeves, please keep in mind that this is still the Pet Peeves topic. Non-pet peeves discussions should be kept brief, be related to a pet peeve and if a fellow poster suggests the discussion may be taken to Chit Chat or otherwise tries to course-correct the topic, we ask that you don't dismiss them. They may have a point.

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Ooh this is a pet peeve of mine too. I don't like a potty mouth or aggressive cursing, but what's a little cursing going to do to an adult? And you're right there are people who are extremely mean and aggressive without cursing and get all high and mighty about what they consider kindness and manners. 

They're always like "I never curse, I have manners." But they can say the rudest stuff and think they still have "manners." I know one woman who always says someone's going to "burn in hell." But she never curses. Yeah, she's so polite.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I know one woman who always says someone's going to "burn in hell." But she never curses.

My 4(ish) year old self would disagree with her. I distinctly remember poking around in a cabinet in my moms bedroom, finding some non Duplo Legos and asking my mom "what in the hell is this"? And the reason I have this memory is because I got my mouth washed out with soap for swearing. It certainly didn't deter me, I swear like a sailor and swear more around people I know it bothers, because I can be an asshole like that. It's probably my rebellious side.

My current peeve is the amount of waste the pandemic is generating. Not just litter, but waste. So much plastic and non-biodegradable waste going into the landfill. Not to mention all the asshats who drop their gloves or masks on the ground which then end up in the storm drains and eventually make their way to the ocean. 

• Love 14
31 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

They're always like "I never curse, I have manners." But they can say the rudest stuff and think they still have "manners." I know one woman who always says someone's going to "burn in hell." But she never curses. Yeah, she's so polite.

LOL! I prefer a sweet person who curses like a sailor over someone who is nasty without using naughty words. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, theredhead77 said:

My current peeve is the amount of waste the pandemic is generating. Not just litter, but waste. So much plastic and non-biodegradable waste going into the landfill. Not to mention all the asshats who drop their gloves or masks on the ground which then end up in the storm drains and eventually make their way to the ocean. 

I'm having a very specific waste related peeve that is annoying me because I can't figure out how to land consequences where I want them to land.

My waste removal company got rid of yard waste during covid.  When they got used to those savings but couldn't avoid picking up any more they sent out a communication that yard waste pick up was no longer included and had to be called in every week (like it was as infrequent as a bulk item removal) for a cost that was prohibitive (one week of yard waste would be like a month of trash).

This seemed designed to me to get around local government regulations around trash and yard waste going to different landfills.  Because they could have just offered a third roll away for a fee like recycling.   This seems more like they don't want to run trucks to separate but want a way to put it on the homeowner when yard waste starts going into the regular trash because they gave an (unrealistic) option.  It just feels slimy to me.  I called customer care but they are powerless to escalate anything anywhere.

So I cancelled them and went back to the thieving bastards that never picked up my trash reliably and made me pay for it because they do still pick up yard waste.  I have no other options but two behemoth companies that are scum.  I also added shrubs to my lawn service because I don't trust this company either so now my landscaper deals with my yard waste.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ParadoxLost said:

I'm having a very specific waste related peeve that is annoying me because I can't figure out how to land consequences where I want them to land.

My waste removal company got rid of yard waste during covid.  When they got used to those savings but couldn't avoid picking up any more they sent out a communication that yard waste pick up was no longer included and had to be called in every week (like it was as infrequent as a bulk item removal) for a cost that was prohibitive (one week of yard waste would be like a month of trash).

This seemed designed to me to get around local government regulations around trash and yard waste going to different landfills.  Because they could have just offered a third roll away for a fee like recycling.   This seems more like they don't want to run trucks to separate but want a way to put it on the homeowner when yard waste starts going into the regular trash because they gave an (unrealistic) option.  It just feels slimy to me.  I called customer care but they are powerless to escalate anything anywhere.

So I cancelled them and went back to the thieving bastards that never picked up my trash reliably and made me pay for it because they do still pick up yard waste.  I have no other options but two behemoth companies that are scum.  I also added shrubs to my lawn service because I don't trust this company either so now my landscaper deals with my yard waste.

Well, my peeve would have been the huge bill my city sends me every month for water/sewage/trash/recycling/yard waste and probably some other stuff, but I guess I should count my blessings that I don’t have to figure out all of those on my own. 

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

Well, my peeve would have been the huge bill my city sends me every month for water/sewage/trash/recycling/yard waste and probably some other stuff, but I guess I should count my blessings that I don’t have to figure out all of those on my own. 

The people in my life who have city run waste/recycling/yard waste complain to me periodically about the size of their bill and then I tell them to shut up because I pay twice that. 

Let me tell you, I was next level pissed off about this that I actually researched who the owners were because I was going to be a one woman letter writing campaign.   Then I found out Bill Gates owns 34% of Machiavellian destroyer of the environment and his foundation dedicated to, among other things, "basic sanitation" is a major investor in thieving bastards.  At that point I became dejected that life was basically like that Sylvester Stallone movie, Judge Dredd, where Taco Bell owns everything and no one will give a crap and I have no choices.

• Love 1
On 10/25/2020 at 11:23 AM, Adiba said:

Need to vent — it’s leaf blowing season here in the northeast and the noise is really annoying! I doubt people ( some of my neighbors) would be so anal-retentive about leaves if they actually had to rake them!

Can’t manufacturers make quieter leaf blowers?

I recently became aware of the awesomeness of battery powered equipment. I started with replacing my two cycle string trimmer with a battery version. That was like the gateway tool. It's amazing. Just as much power as the old one, but no mixing gas and oil and no worrying about all the things that fuel involves.  Since then I bought more tools from that family including the leaf blower. It is way, WAY quieter than the gas version.

So yes, manufacturers can make quieter ones. It's just a matter of can they get the battery versions up to the performance level that commercial users need.  Because I'm spreading the word to everybody I know for non-commercial users.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, BexKeps said:

I live in Upstate NY, my city won the title in 2019-20 for the most snow for the season. On average it can be 5-8 inches, and sometimes that snow is heavy. Add to that I have a long driveway, 4 car lengths, I couldn't get out of my driveway in a timely manner and without a back ache if I didn't have a snowblower.  

Is that for a day or the season? I ask because here in Western Mt we had 7+" of snow a couple of days ago.  And that was early season snow... Jan and Feb will bring feet of snow at a time.

• Love 2

Another pet peeve: i have these pair of sheer tights where bc of the shape of my legs (REALLY thin calves with wider thighs) it looks like my calves have a tan and my thighs are ghostly white. I love these tights for their comfort and durability but I am tired of having tan calves and white knees! 

@Gramto6 that's the average for the winter season, last year we got hit with 10 inches in one day. I think people who don't deal with snow don't understand how much 5-7 inches of snow can weigh, probably based on what they see on the Hallmark Channel snow is always light and fluffy and sparkly in the sunshine! In reality, thanks to the winter solstice, it is almost always dark by 5:30pm, and not light until 8:00am so the if you are shoveling it will be done in the dark and in the freezing cold, not fun. Snow blowers can make quick work of it though! 

• Love 3

I live in MA and you will have to pry my snowblower out of my cold, dead hands.  Everyone on the street has one so I suppose no one is too worried about the noise. 

My neighbor across the street uses his leaf blower multiple times a week. He blows the leaves towards my yard every time, rather than into a pile and then bagging them like everyone else on the street. I’m tempted to dump the leaves that I gather from my front yard into his yard. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

I live in MA and you will have to pry my snowblower out of my cold, dead hands.  Everyone on the street has one so I suppose no one is too worried about the noise. 

Same here in upstate NY. Interestingly, with no snow-blower, my cold, dead hands are a distinct possibility. To be fair, most of my neighbors pay somebody to plow.  

The same company that makes all my battery powered yard equipment also makes a snow-blower. But that's going to be a no from me.

I made the mistake of spending years with an underpowered blower. (Peeve at myself: When I cheap out, don't get the proper equipment, and spend YEARS doing twice as much work as I should have been doing.) The one I have now has like a small car engine on it, and that sucker throws heavy wet snow 50 feet. [Insert Tim the Tool Man Taylor grunting sounds here.] I'm too old to be struggling with snow removal.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

On 10/26/2020 at 11:44 AM, Browncoat said:

The manager did enough sucking up that we were okay with buying some token from the registry.  IIRC, the expensive item might have been store-specific?  It's been, oh my god, it's been more than thirty years! since this incident!  Now I have to go lie down.

I have a scar on my face.  Once when I was probably 15 or 16, walking through the makeup department of Macy's to get to whatever place I actually wanted to be, one of the saleswomen ran after me.  She told me that they had makeup that would cover up the scar (that I never even thought about).  Way to boost a teenager's already shaky confidence, lady.  Forty years ago.

On 10/23/2020 at 10:27 AM, BexKeps said:

@magicdog is right! I used to think mice, squirrels and chipmunks were so cute until I saw the destruction they caused when they get into your home. Trust me, they're not so cute when you have to replace wiring, furniture and flooring. I relieve some of my guilt by reminding myself they are not on the verge of extinction and for every one that I kill there is probably 10 more out there. 

Right now I hear squirrels in the walls and I found out the outside siding came out on a storm and that's how they got in. I'm going to put some moth balls in their and see if come out. Has anyone tried this or should I just call a critter evictor?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

Right now I hear squirrels in the walls and I found out the outside siding came out on a storm and that's how they got in. I'm going to put some moth balls in their and see if come out. Has anyone tried this or should I just call a critter evictor?

I personally haven't heard of that technique, but for me, I'd opt for the professional before they get their furniture arranged and settle in for the winter.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 10/25/2020 at 8:28 AM, Mindthinkr said:

@icemiser69 I am so with you on the amount of sodium that’s put into foods. Sodium always feels like it’s burning my tongue, and it makes me retain water like crazy. I’m told it’s used to enhance the natural flavors of foods. All I taste is the salt. Then if you buy a product with reduced or no sodium it costs more. When you get a days worth in one meal (based on a low sodium diet) it’s too much. 

its like when you order  a beverage with a plant based milk and they uptick the charge like Starbucks does. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

How do they de-ball moths anyway?

Whenever possible, I would prefer to go the humane route, but that is just me I guess.  I understand that may not always be possible, but that would be my first choice.

I'm not sure how they de moth the balls. I read that the smell will drive them crazy.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, icemiser69 said:

How do they de-ball moths anyway?

All kidding aside, I can't stand the smell of moth balls.  The odor is just too strong.

Whenever possible, I would prefer to go the humane route, but that is just me I guess.  I understand that may not always be possible, but that would be my first choice.

A few years ago we got sick of the squirrels constantly invading our bird feeders, so we got a live trap. We lured the squirrels in with peanut butter and we caught about eight of them and transferred them to my husbands parent's property. They have several acres. It was weird not seeing any squirrels in the neighborhood, we got sad. But it did keep them a way for about three- four years. We don't do it any more because after the squirrels left we started to get rats in the bird feeders so we decided not to do the feeders any more.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

The one thing I forgot to mention in a previous post regarding this topic is that so many spice blends that I have been looking at are full of salt.  I guess I have to start making my own without it.  I won't miss it.

I've been cooking with Mural of Flavor on everything for years. It's from Penzeys. Stews, soups, casseroles, chops, burgers, etc. Even those frozen meals in a bag (Bertolli). I talked about it so much that my friends started using it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Agreed, within reason.  The destruction of my home is not within that reason, but I totally get your point.

• Love 4

I bought a squirrel proof bird feeder about 8 years ago and it works. They're too heavy for the little levers that birds perch on (that open the doors for birds to access seeds).  Our residents squirrels tried to access the feeder for several years (& several generations!) before they *finally* got the message. Then...the raccoons discovered the feeder. We now have some humongo raccoons in our little cul de sac. They must be getting stuff at other houses as well as ours. We see them late at night, perched on the deck rail, munching away. When we rap on the sliding glass door, the muncher swivels around and glares at us with that special look that says, "*what* do you want!?!" Raccoons are so fortunate to have those little hand-like paws. The raccoon pulls the feeder towards him/her, cleverly presses down the perch, and hoover's away for a long time (while the other raccoons patiently wait their turn). But this feeder truly is squirrel proof 😁🦝💪

• LOL 3
52 minutes ago, annzeepark914 said:

I bought a squirrel proof bird feeder about 8 years ago and it works. They're too heavy for the little levers that birds perch on (that open the doors for birds to access seeds).  Our residents squirrels tried to access the feeder for several years (& several generations!) before they *finally* got the message. Then...the raccoons discovered the feeder. We now have some humongo raccoons in our little cul de sac. They must be getting stuff at other houses as well as ours. We see them late at night, perched on the deck rail, munching away. When we rap on the sliding glass door, the muncher swivels around and glares at us with that special look that says, "*what* do you want!?!" Raccoons are so fortunate to have those little hand-like paws. The raccoon pulls the feeder towards him/her, cleverly presses down the perch, and hoover's away for a long time (while the other raccoons patiently wait their turn). But this feeder truly is squirrel proof 😁🦝💪

During this long, long year my DH built a little box for the squirrels. We put peanuts in there. The squirrels figured out how to open it but so did the crows. Smart buggers.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

During this long, long year my DH built a little box for the squirrels. We put peanuts in there. The squirrels figured out how to open it but so did the crows. Smart buggers.

I did the critter feeding today.  Put out apples, cob corn, peanuts in the shell, sunflower & bird seed, suet.  Put the birdbath heaters in.  Everybody is ready to go...

...for a week or less, lol.

• Love 6
On 10/29/2020 at 7:36 PM, annzeepark914 said:

I've been cooking with Mural of Flavor on everything for years. It's from Penzeys. Stews, soups, casseroles, chops, burgers, etc. Even those frozen meals in a bag (Bertolli). I talked about it so much that my friends started using it. 

LOVE Penzeys! 99% of my spice cabinet is Penzeys. On the weekends I dash a little Pie Spice into my coffee grounds. Yumm!

The time changes tomorrow night and that's my peeve. It doesn't get light until after 8. At least WFH will be easier to get my ass outside during the day for a quick walk.

• Love 2
On 10/27/2020 at 4:51 PM, Brookside said:

I have a scar on my face.  Once when I was probably 15 or 16, walking through the makeup department of Macy's to get to whatever place I actually wanted to be, one of the saleswomen ran after me.  She told me that they had makeup that would cover up the scar (that I never even thought about).  Way to boost a teenager's already shaky confidence, lady.  Forty years ago.

When I was about 12 (almost 50 years ago) I was shopping with my mom for a pair of pants to wear to school - a big deal since they had changed the dress code and girls could finally wear pants.  Anyway, I was at that awkward age, not a little girl, but not really a teen, and girl sizes were too small but the junior/women sizes didn't fit right either.  The saleslady suggested to my mother that we try the line designed for chubby girls.  Who says the word chubby to a 12 year old girl??? Well, that bitch did.  My mother took one look at my face, quickly said no thanks, and we got the hell out of that store.  It was big department store, one of the few options for us in those pre-mall, pre-online shopping days, but I NEVER returned to that store.  

On 10/29/2020 at 6:36 PM, annzeepark914 said:

I love Penzeys.  Mural of Flavor is one of my favorites.  I use a lot of Florida Seasoned Pepper (combo of black pepper, garlic, onion, lemon peel and orange peel)  - great on veggies, fish, scrambled eggs, etc.  And their Red & Black Spice, which is a combo of black and cayenne peppers, is wonderful for soups, oven roasted potatoes, chicken, mac & cheese.  I used to work with this guy who would get soup at a nearby deli, bring it back to the break room, pick up a salt shaker and douse the soup in salt.  He would never even taste it to see if it needed salt! He had some health issues and was told to break the salt habit, which was very difficult for him.  I introduced him to some of my favorite non-salt seasonings from Penzeys, which really helped him.  

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Calvada said:

When I was about 12 (almost 50 years ago) I was shopping with my mom for a pair of pants to wear to school - a big deal since they had changed the dress code and girls could finally wear pants.  Anyway, I was at that awkward age, not a little girl, but not really a teen, and girl sizes were too small but the junior/women sizes didn't fit right either.  The saleslady suggested to my mother that we try the line designed for chubby girls.  Who says the word chubby to a 12 year old girl??? Well, that bitch did.  My mother took one look at my face, quickly said no thanks, and we got the hell out of that store.  It was big department store, one of the few options for us in those pre-mall, pre-online shopping days, but I NEVER returned to that store. 

I remember all the dept stores had special clothing sections: Husky for boys and Chubbette for girls. I never thought anything of it until I mentioned it to my stepdaughter (an eating disorder psychologist). She was horrified...and rightly so. It was truly thoughtless and cruel. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, annzeepark914 said:

I remember all the dept stores had special clothing sections: Husky for boys and Chubbette for girls.

Growing up, I would usually end up in the Husky section when I needed "nice" clothes.

On 10/17/2020 at 9:23 AM, ParadoxLost said:

Going back to the candy discussion.

The word "chocolatey" sounds like a word that was invented because someone couldn't come up with a good enough word to explain chocolate. But its a lie.  It means that someone came up with a perfectly good idea, like selling rice krispy treats dipped in chocolate and then ruined it by using some gross tasting chocolate appearing not chocolate tasting like substance.

So if you see the word "chocolatey" on packaging. Beware and follow your grammatical instincts that if they couldn't invent a better word they didn't invent a better product.

Yep. I had an argument with my family about a certain brand of snack cakes that I hated.  "But you like chocolate!"  Read the label.  Not a bit of chocolate. 

• Love 2
On 10/22/2020 at 10:31 AM, theredhead77 said:

The Dodo because it's so focused on sad animal stories disguised as feel-good animal stories which is like my 7th circle of hell.

Yes, that site will do a story on, for example, a dog abandoned somewhere.  Then there's video of the poor creature, trapped, or sick, then video of the good Samaritan rescuer, who finally comes along.  And I just want to scream. Why are you filming while an animal is suffering? Put the camera down and rescue the dog yourself! 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, tinkerbell said:

Yes, that site will do a story on, for example, a dog abandoned somewhere.  Then there's video of the poor creature, trapped, or sick, then video of the good Samaritan rescuer, who finally comes along.  And I just want to scream. Why are you filming while an animal is suffering? Put the camera down and rescue the dog yourself! 

I read a few, got really emotional & then decided that I needed to avoid this site. Who needs to get all worked up over & over again, esp in 2020 (a year that will go down in infamy)!?!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, annzeepark914 said:

Wait a minute...we looked at our notes from a previous repair visit for the washing machine. It said to reset the machine by unplugging, then replugging. Eureka!  Better a broken down microwave than a nonworking washing machine. Phew!

We actually had to reboot our dishwasher once too.  Made me wonder if the first time I replaced the control panel I was sold a bill of goods to the tune of $175.  I looked it up online when it happened again, on some appliance repair discussion board.  Rather than pull the it out from under the counter, we threw the breaker to reboot.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Here's  my pet peeve.  On this site, I keep seeing this ad, which freaks me out. 

There's another version of the same brand that's even creepier. I won't copy it here, I dont want to upset anyone. 

I know that the ads rely on my search history. I have not searched for this!

image.png.8b46fd3067bc019bf9b3644edbf17a12.png

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

Okay, I think my eyes just went cross-eyed looking at that. Wow. 

For some weird reason,  these pictures make me incredibly sad. I can't explain it. The one I didn't post will trigger someone's tryptophobia, and I didn't want to do that to anyone else.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I get the exact same ads. I joked to my boyfriend several weeks ago that I was going to buy him one of those horrible shirts. I've never seen anything remotely like them in the wild.

This just gave me a wild memory about Zubaz pants. In high school, I worked at a Sears call center, taking catalog orders. These pants were all the rage back then in 1991–1993. I looked it up, and the company still exists. Dudes wore these all the time. Atrocious.

officially-licensed-nfl-mens-zebra-print

• LOL 1

My pet peeve is people who wait until you're halfway across the street to try to run you over. Seroiusly, just do it when I start out. It's more efficient for both of us.  And, don't you dare give me a dirty look.  If I'm half way across the street when you almost hit me, that means I was already crossing the street when you decided to start out.  I am not faster than a car.

8 hours ago, bilgistic said:

I get the exact same ads. I joked to my boyfriend several weeks ago that I was going to buy him one of those horrible shirts. I've never seen anything remotely like them in the wild.

This just gave me a wild memory about Zubaz pants. In high school, I worked at a Sears call center, taking catalog orders. These pants were all the rage back then in 1991–1993. I looked it up, and the company still exists. Dudes wore these all the time. Atrocious.

I don't doubt that people ordered them, but I don't remember ever seeing anybody wear them.  Maybe when they arrived and were seen in "person" the buyer thought better of actually putting them on.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Katy M said:

My pet peeve is people who wait until you're halfway across the street to try to run you over. Seroiusly, just do it when I start out. It's more efficient for both of us.  And, don't you dare give me a dirty look.  If I'm half way across the street when you almost hit me, that means I was already crossing the street when you decided to start out.  I am not faster than a car.

Yes!

I’ve had a couple of variations myself - one time in a residential area (no traffic light) I’m approaching a corner close to stepping off to cross the street -  someone is rapidly approaching from the opposite direction in their car and made a fast left turn without signaling.   While I wasn’t close to getting hit by the car I clearly intended to cross and the driver should have yielded to me.  She was turning fast enough that it appeared she was in a hurry.  After the turn I heard an “I’m sorry”.  I guess she didn’t “see” me beforehand.  

1 minute ago, Cobb Salad said:

Yes!

I’ve had a couple of variations myself - one time in a residential area (no traffic light) I’m approaching a corner close to stepping off to cross the street -  someone is rapidly approaching from the opposite direction in their car and made a fast left turn without signaling.   While I wasn’t close to getting hit by the car I clearly intended to cross and the driver should have yielded to me.  She was turning fast enough that it appeared she was in a hurry.  After the turn I heard an “I’m sorry”.  I guess she didn’t “see” me beforehand.  

That would annoy me less.   And at least she apologized instead of acting as if you were in the wrong.  I was at a 4-way flashing lights intresection with crosswalks.  I waited for a truck to go straight past me and then I started to cross the street. There was a car across the street waiting to turn left, but as I was a pedestrian it was my turn.  Anyway, when I started crossing the street, the car was still sitting there.  When I got to about the halfway point I hear brakes screeching and see him out of the corner of my eye. I stopped dead cold, though in hindsight I probably should have hurried to get out of the way, but I was startled. Deer in the headlights situation.  My heart is pounding a mile a minute I look through the windshield at him as I begin to continue my journey and he has the nastiest look on his face.  It was light out, so he can't even use darkness as an excuse.  He didn't start until after I started, so he can hardly say I darted out in front of him.  I just don't understand people.  And, no, I don't think he was texting or anything.  He was an older guy.  Probably in his 70s if I had to guess, which I'm not good at.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

I know that the ads rely on my search history. I have not searched for this!

I put on some perfume yesterday (a brand that is not common where I live, and that was a gift so not linked to my credit card) - lo and behold, an ad for said perfume has popped up on my Facebook feed.  Freaky.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Brookside said:

I put on some perfume yesterday (a brand that is not common where I live, and that was a gift so not linked to my credit card) - lo and behold, an ad for said perfume has popped up on my Facebook feed.  Freaky.

Oh, no. Facebook has smelling capabilities now.  Where will it end?

• LOL 3
13 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

For some weird reason,  these pictures make me incredibly sad. I can't explain it. The one I didn't post will trigger someone's tryptophobia, and I didn't want to do that to anyone else.

Yep, I have that and those pictures make me incredibly uncomfortable.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, bilgistic said:

Pretty effective birth control, one would think. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1