Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

"You are the biggest bully in Hollywood ... and everyone knows it".  BINGO.

Next season, I'd love:

Kyle - she ain't going anywhere

Garcelle - she picked up steam this year

Sutton - for better or worse, she's ruffles feathers

Crystal - but she needs to step it up

Camille (friend-of role) - she's still pretty friendly with Kathy and Sutton

Kathy (friend-of, still) - for family drama with Kyle/Kim

Kim (friend-of, if need be)

Brandi (come on back out of housewife jail to shake things up even more)

Teddi (word is she's coming back in some capacity, anyway - and she's friendly with Brandi)

Ali Landry - friends with many of these women

I think that would be a fascinating mix of personalities together with past/present rivalries that could remain or be fixed. Ali Landry entering would be a breath of fresh air, too.

Bye Bye Rinna, Erika and Diana. I'm on the fence about Dorit.

• Like 3
On 10/5/2022 at 12:49 PM, MaggieG said:

Reunion looks! What do we think?

Holy facetune on Rinna. Kyle is morphing into Dorit. Not a fan of Garcelle's dress. Crystal looks the best. 

20221005_104615.jpg

What I'm noticing is the lack of boobage and cleavage.   It makes me happy because I am so tired of boobage and cleavage.  It would have been great if I had been spared Erika's and Rinna's, but those two are the reason we can't have nice things.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I kind of wouldn't mind her staying, if only because her brand of dumb can be fun, sometimes?

Dorit and PK seem to bicker more these days, which intrigues me. Phoenix has been a bit bratty, too. I’m curious to learn if anyone is going to try to reel that in, or if Dorit will just continue to gush about how much her children delight her.

• Wink 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I haven’t watched the show in a long while, but I stopped when I saw this photo of Lisa with a hairstyle that isn’t her old shag style.  The shag style worked many years ago, but it’s way dated.  I detest it.  She would get a new style and then the next time you see her, she’d be back in her old style.  Ugh…..is she wearing it differently now all the time or was this just for the reunion? 

https://people.com/tv/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-12-reunion-trailer/

The past few seasons she trots out wigs every now and then.  She names them, like she has a different persona when she wears them.  I wonder what this is named?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

The past few seasons she trots out wigs every now and then.  She names them, like she has a different persona when she wears them.  I wonder what this is named?

But does she basically still have the same hair cut from the 90’s?  Man, I know she says that her husband prefers that dated look, but man!  Let it go!  I cannot stand to see it anymore.  Good thing I stopped watching.  I never got back into it after LV left. Plus, I got very annoyed with Kyle…..I don’t miss it really.  

• Love 8
16 hours ago, TazDevil said:

RInna said "put me on pause" when Andy's telling her she's disastrous on social media.  Hopefully he does just that, and it's a permanent pause.

He won’t. Unfortunately Andy loves his villains. They bring in ratings. I’d like to see her fired, never to return. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

He won’t. Unfortunately Andy loves his villains. They bring in ratings. I’d like to see her fired, never to return. 

29 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

But I wonder if he loves Paris Hilton more…?

• Wink 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, filmfan2480 said:

"You are the biggest bully in Hollywood ... and everyone knows it".  BINGO.

Next season, I'd love:

Kyle - she ain't going anywhere

Garcelle - she picked up steam this year

Sutton - for better or worse, she's ruffles feathers

Crystal - but she needs to step it up

Camille (friend-of role) - she's still pretty friendly with Kathy and Sutton

Kathy (friend-of, still) - for family drama with Kyle/Kim

Kim (friend-of, if need be)

Brandi (come on back out of housewife jail to shake things up even more)

Teddi (word is she's coming back in some capacity, anyway - and she's friendly with Brandi)

Ali Landry - friends with many of these women

I think that would be a fascinating mix of personalities together with past/present rivalries that could remain or be fixed. Ali Landry entering would be a breath of fresh air, too.

Bye Bye Rinna, Erika and Diana. I'm on the fence about Dorit.

They need to quit trying to make Teddi happen.  She grates on my nerves.  Her voice, expressions, personality. I find her repellant.  Not quite sure why I have such strong opinions but here we are!

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 11
On 10/7/2022 at 8:37 AM, TexasGal said:

Adios muchacha??

• LOL 10
On 10/7/2022 at 2:06 PM, Natalie68 said:

They need to quit trying to make Teddi happen.  She grates on my nerves.  Her voice, expressions, personality. I find her repellant.  Not quite sure why I have such strong opinions but here we are!

I agree!  Teddy is annoying.  She's the type who hears something then stews over it, won't let go of it and drags it to death.  She's tedious Teddy.

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 6
On 10/6/2022 at 11:44 PM, Stats Queen said:

A big no from me for Brandi.

And PLEASE no Ted-zzzzzz

On 10/7/2022 at 1:01 AM, Shannah Banana said:

What I'm noticing is the lack of boobage and cleavage.   It makes me happy because I am so tired of boobage and cleavage.  It would have been great if I had been spared Erika's and Rinna's, but those two are the reason we can't have nice things.

Looks like we’ve got another Squidward on our hands ladies and gentlemen 

D2C7AB66-97B5-4874-8364-B7D261AFE2EE.jpeg

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
On 10/5/2022 at 12:49 PM, MaggieG said:

Holy facetune on Rinna

I’m not sure of course but in this shot it almost looks like her nose is smaller? And perhaps an overfill on the cheeks that would hopefully dissipate.

maybe it’s just just a weird shot

6AB433C7-52E8-4547-9D61-53416A90E991.jpeg

On 10/5/2022 at 1:06 PM, RealHousewife said:

You took the words out of my mouth about Kyle. She reminds me of Dorit there.

Kyle looks like she’s wearing a backpack 

805D4178-FF3D-45B5-9545-51359BA9C330.jpeg

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

aaack!! I don't know how to fix it!

It was an IG post from @bravo.then.vs.now. It's a side by side of Kathy and Rinna captioned: NEXT WEEK ON RHBH: HILTON (above Kathy's pic) VS MOTEL 6 (above Rinna's pic) . 

I edited the original post to provide the link, but don't know how to get it to appear as a photo.

update: I think I got it to show up. 

Edited by SweetieDarling
ugh!
  • LOL 6

From theheavy.com:

Hilton replied... saying, “Why is she upset and crying? I’m the one who [was] bullied and [persecuted] for 10 months! Just cruel and disgusting.”

Richards saw the comment and fired back writing, “Why? You know exactly why.” In a second comment, she wrote, “I don’t think you want me to explain why,” this time tagging Hilton.

Hilton replied to several other comments on the post as well.

A fan said, “agree!! Why not call medical, security or production. It was all too suspicious,” wondering why Hilton’s alleged “psychotic break” wasn’t addressed at the moment.

Hilton chimed in saying, “How about calling 911 if she was so worried or my sister???? No she calls Erica ???? Just disgusting.” She included several vomit emojis with the reply.

Again Hilton chimed in saying, “Storyline end of season. I was set up the minute I came back and everyone has told me so.”

Then at the end of the article:

Despite all of the feuding between the sisters, Hilton still showed love for Richards while attending the Carousel of Hope Ball with her husband, Rick Hilton.

TMZ asked Hilton for an update on the feud, asking if everything was ok to which Hilton replied, “Yeah that’s my sister, I love her.”

These a-holes are faking this for ratings.  I think they might all be in on it.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 10/9/2022 at 3:55 PM, JonnieUniteUs said:

I’m not sure of course but in this shot it almost looks like her nose is smaller? And perhaps an overfill on the cheeks that would hopefully dissipate.

maybe it’s just just a weird shot

6AB433C7-52E8-4547-9D61-53416A90E991.jpeg

Kyle looks like she’s wearing a backpack 

805D4178-FF3D-45B5-9545-51359BA9C330.jpeg

STAWP!!!! I'm trying to go to sleep!! Now i'm gonna have nightmares!

• LOL 4
On 10/5/2022 at 1:49 PM, MaggieG said:

Reunion looks! What do we think?

Holy facetune on Rinna. Kyle is morphing into Dorit. Not a fan of Garcelle's dress. Crystal looks the best. 

20221005_104615.jpg

There are not good looks. Dorit and Crystal’s are decent, but they would look better in another color. 

• Love 1
On 10/7/2022 at 1:01 AM, Shannah Banana said:

I don’t think the dark blonde hair is as flattering on Kyle. She’s striking with dark brown hair. Not black but a rich brown. 

Lisa looks ridiculous. 

I’m glad Kathy is going after Lisa but I wish she would’ve also mentioned how Lisa ran off Denise.

Re: Lisa’s hair: it’s been the same style for 25 years (as Brandi once said) but a lot of times, it’s a wig. She must have a ton of them in her signature style. No telling what her real har looks like. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 7
On 10/7/2022 at 7:54 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Dorit and PK seem to bicker more these days, which intrigues me. Phoenix has been a bit bratty, too. I’m curious to learn if anyone is going to try to reel that in, or if Dorit will just continue to gush about how much her children delight her.

I noticed that too. She seems to have no patience with him.

On 10/7/2022 at 8:22 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Well he did see her lady bits you know.

I think PK sees Erika as the rich man “slumming” — being with someone who you wouldn’t be caught dead with otherwise. I can’t stand Erika, but if that’s the case, she has every right to hate his guts.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I love we saw a few sparks on part one of her “hitting” back at Kyle and Dorit .. if she comes back she needs to keep that same energy and not fall into going with the group 

C7992D05-DD1F-461E-816C-3EA1C6B1A17C.jpeg

I don't understand what is being said here.  They are talking about Kyle's mom?

Via People:

Surprise, surprise: Lisa Rinna has made her epic return to BravoCon!

The actress, 59, was not expected to appear at the second annual event held at NYC's Javits Center. But she wound up making a surprise appearance during The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills panel on Friday.

Rinna wore an electric tangerine two-piece suit and coordinating heels as she boldly stepped on the stage to a mixed reception from fans, including some a wave of loud boos from the crowd.

Gonna need to go search that out for a good laugh--along with her looking like an orange swizzle stick.

ETA: Saw a video, she came out with that giant maw of hers wide open and flipped the bird to the audience that was booing.  Lovely.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Mind Blown 7
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Via People:

Gonna need to go search that out for a good laugh--along with her looking like an orange swizzle stick.

ETA: Saw a video, she came out with that giant maw of hers wide open and flipped the bird to the audience that was booing.  Lovely.

Ooh have to go look for that. Yup it's whatchacall CLASS.

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Via People:

Someone has posted about this, with a link, in the Rinna thread….

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Via People:

I am shook!

• LOL 15
34 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

FYI incase anybody who hasn’t seen Ultimate Girls Trip 2 , it just started on Bravo 8pm Eastern time.

I’m watching it (just started) and saw Brandy lick her lips and all I could think of is Lizard Diana 😛

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
50 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Good for Kathy. It will encourage her to come back. Now the question is…do we want her back? 
Yes, if only to watch her make Kyle squirm  

Why would Kyle squirm? Kathy trashed her in the worse possible way, not the other way around. And she admitted to it. Kathy is running a clever public relations campaign to control damage for months now, especially since Bravo started promoting the Aspen episodes. She is very good at it because her family has to do it for decades. And she was a child actress like her sisters. The reunion previews of her arriving in slippers, and a house coat/robe are part of the acting, although a little predictable.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lisa has to be seething 

I watched it when it first Aird on peacock :) I loved Eva in it 

Kathy has her issues, but a lot of fans clearly love her persona regardless. That's gotta piss off the likes of Rinna and Erika.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

My favorite example:

Here come the strippers, JFK and Stalin.

Here come the strippers, JFK, and Stalin.

I remember huge, huuuge debate about the Oxford comma when I was a student. At my uni it was no, so both of those read the same to me, except one has the Oxford comma. I think we’d have used a colon. I think. Anyone else learn it that way? Colon substitutes for “namely”?

• Like 1
  • Love 2