Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I was referring to how the care is characterized: independent living; assisted living; memory care; and sometimes hospice. Some facilities serve only one, some serve more. Tom is in memory care, according to media. That service is for later phases of dementia.

NO, NO, NO.  There's different types of housing: Independent, Assisted, Memory Care, etc.  - One can be in Independent or Assisted Living for any number of reasons, medical conditions, or due to the level of assistance needed or not needed. 

But NO - memory care is not ONLY for later phases of dementia.  (Though sometimes a family struggles to keep the person at home & only puts them in a memory care facility until they're pretty far in.) In my relative's memory care facility - and in the dozens of other memory care facilities that I visited, researched, or knew of - the memory care (whether in a separate section or floor of a multi-use facility, or a wholly separate facility) housed those with EARLY, MIDDLE AND LATE stage dementia. This allowed the individual to progress through different levels of care, as needed, as the dementia progressed.  Often, many various types of dementia are there - Alzheimer's, Parkinson-related, vascular due to stroke, Lewy Body, etc.  Some residents socialize & get around fairly independently, some speak gibberish or wander, some are unable to talk or walk.  Some start out one way & go downhill. Some stay relatively the same for long periods of time.  You've seen one dementia patient - you've seen ONE dementia patient. And the characterization of early, middle & late - no science to it - just an educated guess based on loose generalizations.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

RR is skeevy, but I applaud him for putting all of the info out there, so we all know exactly what is going on.  If we didn't have RR, we would not know all of the details.  We would be given false BS from Erika.  I'm glad he is willing to look like a snake, and actually be a snake sometimes, since Erika is doing her best to cover everything up.  

I don't but ONLY because I worry that this will somehow screw up things for the victims. I think RR is a media/fame whore and his thirst for it is going to cause him to overstep bounds that could somehow end up hurting the victims and benefiting Erika and Tom. 

Also, is there not a single decent person involved in any of this (besides the victims, of course)?! I hate RR, Tom, Erika, and the CA state bar folks almost equally at this point. They are all dirty. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, emma675 said:

I don't but ONLY because I worry that this will somehow screw up things for the victims. I think RR is a media/fame whore and his thirst for it is going to cause him to overstep bounds that could somehow end up hurting the victims and benefiting Erika and Tom. 

Also, is there not a single decent person involved in any of this (besides the victims, of course)?! I hate RR, Tom, Erika, and the CA state bar folks almost equally at this point. They are all dirty. 

Since he is no longer part of the case there should not be an issue.  But he is not much better than the Girardi's.  Jay Edelson seems to be the best (RR loathes him so that is an added bonus)

• Useful 5
On 7/11/2022 at 12:23 PM, heatherchandler said:

RR is skeevy, but I applaud him for putting all of the info out there, so we all know exactly what is going on.  If we didn't have RR, we would not know all of the details.  We would be given false BS from Erika.  I'm glad he is willing to look like a snake, and actually be a snake sometimes, since Erika is doing her best to cover everything up. 

My issue with RR is that, because of his behavior,  I dont trust him any more than I trust Erika.

It's not like he's revealing things the court doesn't know. And what happens if the court sees the situation differently than RR? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

They believe the Hamlin/Julianne Moore rumors. Rinna threatened her to the extent she quit the business.

They believe the Diana/child sex trafficking rumors. Corey Haim was a victim. Powerful, wealthy individuals will always protect her because they were her clients.

They think Kyle is a coward, and sends Rinna to do her dirty work with regard to Kathy using the N word. One viewer noticed that Kathy quickly withdrew her hand from Diana’s son’s girlfriend’s hand because the girlfriend is black.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

They believe the Hamlin/Julianne Moore rumors. Rinna threatened her to the extent she quit the business.

They believe the Diana/child sex trafficking rumors. Corey Haim was a victim. Powerful, wealthy individuals will always protect her because they were her clients.

They think Kyle is a coward, and sends Rinna to do her dirty work with regard to Kathy using the N word. One viewer noticed that Kathy quickly withdrew her hand from Diana’s son’s girlfriend’s hand because the girlfriend is black.

I kind of believe all of this. Especially the Diana one. 

• Love 7

Once your name is linked in any kind of way with Jeffrey Epstein, you are pretty much ruined for me.  I don't know if that's fair or not fair, but it's just the way it is for me.  Does something like that just happen by accident?  Is she just a victim of circumstances as she wants us to believe?  I don't trust the bitch and she has ruined HW's for me.  There is something very off with Diana and it's a gut feeling for me, that I can't shake.  If she's around next season, I'm out.  Which sucks because Beverly Hills has always been my favorite, but not with her on it.  I deserve better.

• Applause 9
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Thank you for breaking it down for us!

1 minute ago, Shannah Banana said:

Once your name is linked in any kind of way with Jeffrey Epstein, you are pretty much ruined for me.  I don't know if that's fair or not fair, but it's just the way it is for me.  Does something like that just happen by accident?  Is she just a victim of circumstances as she wants us to believe?  I don't trust the bitch and she has ruined HW's for me.  There is something very off with Diana and it's a gut feeling for me, that I can't shake.  If she's around next season, I'm out.  Which sucks because Beverly Hills has always been my favorite, but not with her on it.  I deserve better.

Much as I don't care for Diana on the show, I really hate to think any of the above because it's so horrible, but I thought of something y'all. Do you think one reason Diana is so hostile towards Sutton is because Sutton is the one most likely to speak up about Diana's alleged past? If Diana is guilty of these rumors, the others are more likely to keep their mouths shut. Sutton on the other hand isn't the type to turn a blind eye. 

• Useful 9
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Much as I don't care for Diana on the show, I really hate to think any of the above because it's so horrible, but I thought of something y'all. Do you think one reason Diana is so hostile towards Sutton is because Sutton is the one most likely to speak up about Diana's alleged past? If Diana is guilty of these rumors, the others are more likely to keep their mouths shut. Sutton on the other hand isn't the type to turn a blind eye. 

I don't want to believe it about Diana either (she's jacking up my favorite!) but I don't really have a problem believing that she has a sordid past.  I mean, how many Housewife names are linked in any kind of way with Jeffrey Epstein?  Just Madame Diana.  Coincidence?  Mmmmm, I don't think so.  I wonder if she is trying to rehabilitate her image and is another reason she's on lowly Housewives. 

Yes!  I think Sutton is aware of the Diana rumor mill.  I get the feeling Sutton keeps her ear to the ground and heard it through the grapevine.  After all, we eventually did.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Do you think one reason Diana is so hostile towards Sutton is because Sutton is the one most likely to speak up about Diana's alleged past?

But then, wouldn't it make more sense for Diana to not poke the bear?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I don't like Diana, and I hope this season is her first, and last, but she has no reason to do this. She was (married) to a millionaire since she was 26, and then received hundreds of millions in a divorce settlement. The woman in the photo with Epstein is not her as some claim. She posted it on her IG, and it's obvious. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

I thought they were saying it was another sex trafficking ring separate from Epstein. And Diana is kind of like Ghislaine Maxwell light, which is why she had that Room 23 book or whatever it was called. I don’t like Diana and won’t watch the show if she returns. 

What I didn’t understand about the Lisa Rinna theory is why she would get so upset about Julianne Moore and Harry this many years later. I mean, if it’s true Lisa started up with Harry when he was with Julianne, what is the big deal? Why is that such a scandal that Lisa becomes enraged and lunges for Kim? I don’t get it. 

I didn’t watch Sharell’s whole update so maybe I missed something. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Hiyo said:

But then, wouldn't it make more sense for Diana to not poke the bear?

I wondered if she might be trying to intimidate Sutton. Sort of like how Erika did. Could be totally wrong though . . .

9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I don't like Diana, and I hope this season is her first, and last, but she has no reason to do this. She was (married) to a millionaire since she was 26, and then received hundreds of millions in a divorce settlement. The woman in the photo with Epstein is not her as some claim. She posted it on her IG, and it's obvious. 

This is a good point. It doesn't make sense if the allegations are for a time when she had $$$. Did the rumors start based on a photo that showed a Diana lookalike?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I thought they were saying it was another sex trafficking ring separate from Epstein. And Diana is kind of like Ghislaine Maxwell light, which is why she had that Room 23 book or whatever it was called. I don’t like Diana and won’t watch the show if she returns. 

What I didn’t understand about the Lisa Rinna theory is why she would get so upset about Julianne Moore and Harry this many years later. I mean, if it’s true Lisa started up with Harry when he was with Julianne, what is the big deal? Why is that such a scandal that Lisa becomes enraged and lunges for Kim? I don’t get it. 

I didn’t watch Sharell’s whole update so maybe I missed something. 

Me, too!

I didn’t watch the entire video either! 

I got the impression that Rinna threatened JP to stay silent regarding Hamlin assaulting her? That her threats were egregious and traumatized JP? Rinna hopes to protect Hamlin’s reputation as sexiest, gardening, composting, pie-baking, sauce-giving man alive? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

I was under the impression that the HH sex abuse scandal wasn't about him, but about a close friend of his who admitting to having assaulted a woman. Harry quit being friends with the guy. Is this a different rumor?

I don't think Diana was working with Ghislaine and Epstein. The reality, though, is Epstein was involved in the celebrity, political, and charity circuit. I'm reasonably confident Diana met them this way, but that doesn't mean she was part of what they were doing. I've never assumed that every person who attended the same parties as Epstein were his clients, fellow sex traffickers, or even really knew who he was. 

Diana's story is largely bullshit, but I'm not 100% sure she was a Madam.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7
(edited)

Diana Jenkins posted this on her IG. The first photo is by someone who claimed she was the one with Epstein, and repeated (or started) the rumors, and the second is the caption of the photo the person omitted to add. It's another woman, not her.

Screenshot_20220723-193408_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220723-193447_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

y'all. Do you think one reason Diana is so hostile towards Sutton is because Sutton is the one most likely to speak up about Diana's alleged past? I

I think Diana is hostile to Sutton because Sutton has more money than her so she can’t be bought. Also, Diana is a bulky and just like the other bullies on the show (and everywhere) she picks whoever seems to be the biggest target.

• Applause 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

This is a good point. It doesn't make sense if the allegations are for a time when she had $$$. Did the rumors start based on a photo that showed a Diana lookalike?

I don’t even think that woman looks all that much like Diana!
Diana is so repulsive. I can imagine her starting the child sex trafficking just to amuse herself. She loves telling everyone about how terrible it was in Bosnia. Hurt people hurt people.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

The woman in the pic looks nothing like Diana.

I'm not saying she was or wasn't a madame, just that the picture above isn't any type of smoking gun.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

It was Julianne Phillips. Julianne Moore is an actress not involved with HH. 

Yes. Julianna Phillips starred in the show Sisters. She was also Bruce Springsteen’s first wife. She was fairly popular in TV for awhile and then just disappeared. 

If it’s true that Harry abused her then I can understand why Lisa got so upset. She doesn’t want that story aired. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 7/23/2022 at 12:01 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

So the show is not going to get into Kathy using the N word??  Just that she said some "mean" things about Kyle?  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11046679/Kathy-Hilton-says-repeatedly-apologized-sister-Kyle-Richards-sparking-feud.html

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Just that she said some "mean" things about Kyle?  

I mean, Kathy is in good company since most fans seem to dislike Kyle. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by Surrealist
  • LOL 5

I find it interesting that Andy is having Brandi back on WWHL so soon after her previous appearance (what? 2 weeks ago?). Im not expecting a Tamra but she must've done something right on Girls Trip to be on WWHL with nothing to promote. 

• Useful 5
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

I mean, Kathy is in good company since most fans seem to dislike Kyle. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh I actually like Kathy for that.  In fact I hope she talks total shit about Kyle and makes her cry!  I’m just saying, apparently that is all they are saying she said.. they are not getting into the N or F word.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

So the show is not going to get into Kathy using the N word??  Just that she said some "mean" things about Kyle?  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11046679/Kathy-Hilton-says-repeatedly-apologized-sister-Kyle-Richards-sparking-feud.html

Bravo is so inconsistent. I was relieved that they fired Stassi, Kirsten and whomever (Vanderpump Rules). But here they are choosing to bury racist and homophobic behavior with something supposedly more interesting to us viewers? Is it because Kathy is so wealthy? But they let grifters like Erika treat Sutton in the most despicable manner possible, even though Sutton is extremely wealthy. I guess they sit around measuring wealth, shock value and how much something tickles Andy.

• Applause 4
  • Love 9

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2022/07/25/report-rhobh-season-13-casting-shakeup-in-the-works-kyle-richards-on-the-chopping-block-with-kim-richards-returning-and-kathy-hilton-getting-major-promotion/

Ugh, if true I don’t agree with any of these decisions. ZERO desire to see Kim on my screen again. ZILCH. NADA. In what universe is she a “fan favorite”? Kathy works well in small doses as a “friend of”; it would be a mistake to promote her to a full-time cast member. And this may be an unpopular opinion, but I really can’t imagine this show without Kyle (though I said that about LVP too). I don’t LIKE her but she seems so central to the franchise for me… Why not bring in somebody who will actually take her to task? 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

Isn't Kyle going to be in a real estate show with her family? Maybe she's leaving RHoBH by choice.

ETA: the three sisters are trying to maximize their opportunities by shuffling in and out of series and specials.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Isn't Kyle going to be in a real estate show with her family? Maybe she's leaving RHoBH by choice.

That's what I was wondering, because there's no way in heck Bravo will let her do both, and I have serious doubts that Netflix would, either.

Stupid move if she does, imo, because RHOBH is a known quantity, with a massive amount of viewers (and she's got that bloated salary) and the RE family show isn't, the money will be a lot less, and it may not last past the first season. No guarantee that Bravo would let her come back if it fails, either. They might be pissed enough to tell her to go pound sand!

I'm surprised their family is doing that now, since RE shows have been around for so many years, and there have been so many of them. Unless they have a different concept, with a wow factor (factor, not taco autocorrect!) I'm not sure how their show will last.

• Love 3
(edited)
18 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

It seems Kathy sent a cease and desist  to Rinna, as not to discuss the incident, and she left Aspen. I posted recently an article about what happened at a club in Aspen between Kathy and an employee. The women fought at the house they were staying after they left the club. Let's see if Bravo is going to censor the first incident.

Kathy shouldn't be rewarded, and promoted.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, RealHousewife said:

I personally prefer Kyle to both Rinna and Erika. 

I'm hesitant to agree with you here because in the first season DPFH, when Kyle mentioned being a "girl's girl," my hackles went right up. Women who say this sort of thing are usually the backstabbers and no one's friend really. 

Kyle is better than Rinna and Erika only because there's nowhere lower to go after those two.

Early Rinna beats them both because, back then, she played it extra "soap opera," like Eileen.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I'm hesitant to agree with you here because in the first season DPFH, when Kyle mentioned being a "girl's girl," my hackles went right up. Women who say this sort of thing are usually the backstabbers and no one's friend really. 

Kyle is better than Rinna and Erika only because there's nowhere lower to go after those two.

Early Rinna beats them both because, back then, she played it extra "soap opera," like Eileen.

Oh really? I always thought to be leery of the "I am a man's women. Women are always so jealous and catty with me" types, like Camille and Erika. When you think ALL women suck, the problem is probably you. 

Now that you mention it though, the people who bring up being a girl's girl and supporting women can be really full of it. They're oftentimes the first to mock other women despite supposedly loving women. I remember when Teddi said to Garcelle, don't you want to support women? in regard to Garcelle not traveling to see Erika's show. Sure, let's make a feminist issue not traveling to see someone pat her puss. But I digress! lol

True

What do you mean? I actually did really like Eileen. :) 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Oh really? I always thought to be leery of the "I am a man's women. Women are always so jealous and catty with me" types, like Camille and Erika. When you think ALL women suck, the problem is probably you. 

Now that you mention it though, the people who bring up being a girl's girl and supporting women can be really full of it. They're oftentimes the first to mock other women despite supposedly loving women. I remember when Teddi said to Garcelle, don't you want to support women? in regard to Garcelle not traveling to see Erika's show. Sure, let's make a feminist issue not traveling to see someone pat her puss. But I digress! lol

True

What do you mean? I actually did really like Eileen. :) 

Cool Girls are bad too, but if you're a "girl's girl," then there's no reason to let anyone know that. People will know by how you behave, and Kyle seems to be a shit stirrer with other women so that's why I don't fully trust her. She does what benefits her.

Erika and Kim (IIRC) were the ones who informed us that they didn't have female friends. Those admissions also stuck out to me, so I wasn't surprised when they'd (respectively) act up.

I like Eileen too, but she definitely played up the soapiness a bit (which I actually enjoyed). Rinna used to be funnier in a similar way. Now she's just meanspirited.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Why couldn’t Kyle do both RHOBH and the real estate show? LVP got to be on 2 shows at the same time.

Weren't both of LVP's shows on Bravo?

Wait, I think she had one on E!, but Bravo and E! Have the same parent company (NBC Universal) where Netflix is its own entity still I think.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1