Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

Good grief Rinna it's nothing like Erika.  No Sutton wouldn't be like that at all. She is a smart woman not clueless woman who says there may be "victims". .   Her ex didn't cheat helpless victims out of millions of dollars.No way she is like Erika at all

• Like 1
  • Applause 9
  • Love 3
On 10/20/2022 at 9:15 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Well, at least Dorit didn’t say, “shook.”

I swear, the other day I saw a Peanuts comic from the 60s—the character Franklin said he was shook about something and all I could think of was Rinna 🤣

• Wink 1
  • LOL 10
On 10/24/2022 at 11:09 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

He’s not sorry about what he did … he’s sorry he got called out for what he did … 

That’s what I said in the Reunion 2 thread. He lives for this shit, but then reads the room and acts accordingly…like with the half-assed Insta post last summer from Bravo and his scolding of the audience at the reunion about the Jax tweets.

Just ugh.

Any truth to the rumor I saw on Reddit that Denise and Brandi are coming back next season, with Kyle bringing in Brandi behind Denise’s back? (Which ain’t much of a surprise anymore…)

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Just as long as at least Rinna and Diana hit the dusty trail.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 10/23/2022 at 4:48 PM, RealHousewife said:

I just saw this. First of all, I love how Sutton writes the same way she talks! For Rinna to say Sutton would be in the same spot as Erika makes no sense unless Sutton's ex also stole from orphans and widows. 

Lisa-Rinna-Calls-Out-Sutton-Stracke-as-a

The maturity level of this crap is astounding.  I’d say it reminds me of high school antics, but it’s not even that mature.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, Jel said:

this-seems-to-be-going-to-the-point-of-n

Does anyone remember when Kyle and Mauricio were asked to name each other's strengths and weaknesses? Kyle said that Mauricio was immature. Mauricio said that Kyle was stubborn. In some ways, Kyle grew up very early-working as a child, driving at 13, married by 18, and a mother by 19. But she comes across as immature herself. She thinks it's really important to be drunk and silly and have this slumber party type of attitude, almost like she's in college. She finds humor in Erika cursing at a little boy. She can't control aggression. She cries extremely easily. I'm just fascinated by it all. I don't know if it's because even though she wasn't a big star like Kim, her own childhood wasn't normal either, or if it's because Big Kathy babied her as her youngest child despite making her grow up fast too. I've noticed that the youngest in each family is often forever seen as a baby. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I have a feeling Diana and Crystal will be let go, and a new HW will be added.

That's what I predict too. The fans did not take to Diana at all,, and Crystal doesn't have a strong connection with anyone in the cast. Ideally I'd want Diana and a Fox Force 5 member out, but I think the cast will be a lot less toxic without Diana. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I don’t see Diana coming back. Rinna had a lot of backlash for her behavior and I’m hoping she gets the boot. I also think they’ve gone as far as they can with Erika. She had two seasons post Tom and I don’t see them getting much more out of her. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I don’t see Diana coming back. Rinna had a lot of backlash for her behavior and I’m hoping she gets the boot. I also think they’ve gone as far as they can with Erika. She had two seasons post Tom and I don’t see them getting much more out of her. 

From your lips to Bravos asslips....

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
On 10/26/2022 at 9:11 AM, RoseAllDay said:

That’s what I said in the Reunion 2 thread. He lives for this shit, but then reads the room and acts accordingly…like with the half-assed Insta post last summer from Bravo and his scolding of the audience at the reunion about the Jax tweets.

Just ugh.

Any truth to the rumor I saw on Reddit that Denise and Brandi are coming back next season, with Kyle bringing in Brandi behind Denise’s back? (Which ain’t much of a surprise anymore…)

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Just as long as at least Rinna and Diana hit the dusty trail.

Not Brandi !!!!!!!  OMG not Brandi.  I can't watch her.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

Wondering if anyone knows whether this is legit or not - I don’t follow any of these people on SM.  

Do you mean is the like by Kathy real? The post were written by someone who seems to be a viewer so I assume they are real. But I don’t know if that is a legitimate Kathy Hilton like or not.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Do you mean is the like by Kathy real? The post were written by someone who seems to be a viewer so I assume they are real. But I don’t know if that is a legitimate Kathy Hilton like or not.  

Yeah, I’m wondering whether Kathy liked it.  If so, things are even darker than I’ve thought and I don’t hold out much hope that they’ll mend things.  

It’s really sad - no show would be worth losing family. I can’t believe the way money and fame has torn through that sisterhood.  I think they need to reprioritize.

• Applause 2
  • Love 6
On 10/27/2022 at 10:43 PM, CallmeCray said:

Wondering if anyone knows whether this is legit or not - I don’t follow any of these people on SM.  

I was listening to Kyle on Two T's podcast.  She asked Kathy about liking the tweet or post or whatever and she said she liked it on accident.

What came abundantly clear is Kyle is so focused on being upset at her sister she has nothing to say about Rinna or Erika - in fact she said nothing about being upset at Rinna.

What I do not get is that Kathy apologized, Kyle accepted so WTF are they fighting about?  Kathy is mad Kyle is not standing up for her  that makes sense but if Kyle actually accepted an apology then why is she still butthurt? 

I think the poison in this family is just too much and really something that needs to be off camera.  I am going to stand by my opinion that Kyle egged the grusome twosome on to take Kathy down a peg or 12 but then they would not stop..

And when they took it to SM all it has done is turn people sick of FFF to be Team Kathy not because they love Kathy but they are sick of these nasty women.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 11

It is unusual that we haven’t hear people yet who and who isn’t returning for the next season.

I’m thinking that Garcelle holds all the cards. She appears to be easily the most popular housewife on RHOBH (and across the franchise altogether).

And I hope even Bravo and Andy Cohen may actually realize that the toxicity is beyond repairable.

I think they really loved the drama and fighting so much on these shows that they didn’t keep tabs on how worse and gross it kept getting. They let it devolve into absolute horribleness.

The message to Jax should have been the last straw , because that was frightening and disgusting, 

However, Andy glossed over it at the reunion and preferred talking about recycling instead.

Again, I do think Bravo’s HR stands for Hilaria Baldwin.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 10/29/2022 at 3:21 PM, Slakkie said:

I was listening to Kyle on Two T's podcast.  She asked Kathy about liking the tweet or post or whatever and she said she liked it on accident.

What came abundantly clear is Kyle is so focused on being upset at her sister she has nothing to say about Rinna or Erika - in fact she said nothing about being upset at Rinna.

What I do not get is that Kathy apologized, Kyle accepted so WTF are they fighting about?  Kathy is mad Kyle is not standing up for her  that makes sense but if Kyle actually accepted an apology then why is she still butthurt? 

I think the poison in this family is just too much and really something that needs to be off camera.  I am going to stand by my opinion that Kyle egged the grusome twosome on to take Kathy down a peg or 12 but then they would not stop..

And when they took it to SM all it has done is turn people sick of FFF to be Team Kathy not because they love Kathy but they are sick of these nasty women.

Rinna knows all the secrets and is willing to use them friendship be damned.  Rinna is incredibly vile and I can't believe anyone would get close to her.  If I were Kathy with a ton of money, I would be incredibly tempted to find out everything Rinna doesn't want out and give it to all the media sources.  Maybe we'd find out the secrets about Harry.  Who by the way, I don't care if he is collateral damage. He seems like a real nazi asshole.

Yes! That was fear I saw in Kyle's eyes.  I find it interesting that Kyle and Kathy always seem to be on the outs but it never seems like Kathy/Kim have issues.  Just to be clear, I think I would find Kathy repellent in real life due to many things about her.  But I find Rinna more so.

On 10/29/2022 at 3:47 PM, JD5166 said:

Please, what about tissues for her non-stop CRYING “what about meeeeeeeeee!”

I can see why Kathy is mad at her after the reunion.  All Kyle could say is it only hurts HER when they come after Kathy.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Yes! That was fear I saw in Kyle's eyes.  I find it interesting that Kyle and Kathy always seem to be on the outs but it never seems like Kathy/Kim have issues.  Just to be clear, I think I would find Kathy repellent in real life due to many things about her.  But I find Rinna more so.

I can see why Kathy is mad at her after the reunion.  All Kyle could say is it only hurts HER when they come after Kathy.  

I remember Kim said she gets along great with Rick too.

I don't know how I'd find Kathy in real life. She obviously grew up extremely pampered and married very wealthy. It would probably be difficult to relate to someone like her. I'm sure she feels awful for putting Paris in a school where she was abused so horribly. Perhaps Kathy has some different ideology. But none of what I've heard leads me to believe I'd find her awful. Maybe she puts her foot in her mouth occasionally or looses her cool, but I don't get a mean or nasty vibes from her. She seems like she is a nice human being at her core. The same cannot be said about some of her coworkers. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 4

C73C4DB2-201C-419B-A2E2-A71A6706366B.thumb.png.54ec078bb7d33741acb8fc32e8afc5f7.png

Cynthia is Cynthia Bailey. Not thrilled about Teddi, but two of the three witches are apparently gone. No clue as to who the mutual friend of Garcelle and Kyle may be.

Never heard of this site, so I guess take with a huge grain of 🧂

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

C73C4DB2-201C-419B-A2E2-A71A6706366B.thumb.png.54ec078bb7d33741acb8fc32e8afc5f7.png

Cynthia is Cynthia Bailey. Not thrilled about Teddi, but two of the three witches are apparently gone. No clue as to who the mutual friend of Garcelle and Kyle may be.

I wouldn’t hate this lineup … 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Meh. Sounds like Kyle's dream cast. Her (out of the blue) nemesis Crystal gone, her pain in the ass Rinna gone, Kathy gone (?), and her friend/minion Teddi back. All that's missing is Faye as friend of.

If this is true, I see Sutton still being the group punching bag.

Edited by dmeets
  • Sad 5
  • Love 3

Why would they bring Teddi back? She was boring and I don’t want to hear about skin cancer awareness on a housewives show. (I’m not making light of skin cancer)  How about you bring awareness to fake accountability coaches who tell people to starve themselves? 
Hopefully, it’s all rumors right now. I also read that Brandi may come back.🤮 Let me summarize Brandi. “Shut the fuck up” I caught part of UGT a and there she was with her catch phrase. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Let's be honest, an entirely new cast is risky as far as ratings, and even our own interest. RHONY is going to be ALL new ladies. It's like, what's the point? 

This cast would be an upgrade imo. I mostly watch for Garcelle and Sutton but want less toxicity.

I never watched much Atlanta, but I always thought Cynthia Bailey was one of the most stunningly beautiful women I'd ever seen. She is breathtakingly gorgeous. 

• Like 3

I don’t think they need an all new cast. There’s a reason there are pages of comments on BH housewives forum and much less on other cities.  But I don’t see why they would make the same mistake again regarding Teddi or Brandi. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

I always assumed Teddi was fired because fans were demanding some sort of accountability (no pun intended) for the Denise gangup. Maybe since her podcast co-host Tamra got her job back, Bravo threw her a bone. But still, I’m pissed that even if they cut Rinna the Fox Force is still just aa intact, perhaps even stronger without the volatile Lisa. Just swapping out the out of control minion who does all the dirty work with the boring minion who does all the dirty work. Or worse, Brandi — the other out of control minion who does the dirty work.

If Kathy is indeed gone (since she’s not mentioned) then the FF4 got the last laugh yet again, and Garcelle and Sutton are still outnumbered by the alliance.

I don’t understand why Brandi is even being considered back. Dorit hated her so much over the “fucked up tits” remark that she refused to join her alliance in the Denise takedown, and Garcelle and Sutton can’t be fans either after what happened to Denise. And I don’t see Dorit dumping “Ky” and Mo to switch sides. So where does that leave Brandi?

Edited by dmeets
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4

I always thought Brandi was loyal to no one. Except maybe Kim. I only would really want Brandi back if she comes in and drops some truth bombs and shakes up the dynamic. Remember during the Denise season, Kyle was going on and on about how Brandi isn't a liar.

• Mind Blown 2

Rinna has been kicked off of Twitter for threatening Kathy and some guy whose name I don’t remember. There was a picture of her holding a gun (!). But Rinna says she deleted her account. Now if she would just get fired from this show, that would make my day. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2