Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Well said!   Between Rinna and EJ I predict a horrifying season of hate and screaming.  Remember when Bravo produced silly shows about silly people and it was fun? 

Yes! I mean there was always drama, but also “you called me insecure!” “No I didn’t!”

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Yes! I mean there was always drama, but also “you called me insecure!” “No I didn’t!”

That's about the level of "fight" I can handle these days.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

Well said!   Between Rinna and EJ I predict a horrifying season of hate and screaming.  Remember when Bravo produced silly shows about silly people and it was fun? 

Agree with both of you.  
“ adding to our troubled times” is a great way to describe Ericka — and Rinna.  Who needs it?

I’m out this season if they (especially Ericka) are in.  Both are unkind people.

• Love 14
On 4/7/2022 at 3:43 PM, Avaleigh said:

Brandi, Kim and Rinna all got my blood boiling so many times at various points on this show but Erika might just take the cake in Absolute Worst (for RHBH). What in the ever loving hell is wrong with her. She's beyond cold. I don't even know the word for it. 

Alexythemia?

🤔

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 4/8/2022 at 3:16 AM, MsTree said:

RE: the trailer...Bravo, if we're supposed to forgive Rinna for all her nastiness over the last couple of years, think again.  I'm sorry your mother died, but we can see right through you. You could have mourned off-camera and not made a HUGE deal about it. But no. Your tears don't fool us because we know it's all for sympathy & forgiveness. Sorry not from me.

Right!  Did you see the evil smile on her face after she egged on the fight between Kyle and Kathy?

• Love 12
47 minutes ago, princelina said:

Right!  Did you see the evil smile on her face after she egged on the fight between Kyle and Kathy?

To be honest, I try not to even look at her anymore. It's like she gets pleasure out of causing drama and/or heartache. She's pure evil through and through.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, MsTree said:

To be honest, I try not to even look at her anymore. It's like she gets pleasure out of causing drama and/or heartache. She's pure evil through and through.

Well she does have that soap villain role down .. 

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

At least soap villains aren’t hurting real people. 

I don’t think she equates doing this show with the “real world” tho .. I think In her head this is a job and she’s been cast as the “villain” and it’s no different then any other job she’s taken… I honestly think that’s how she rationalizes it in her mind.. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 3
  • Love 10
55 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I saw on Twitter that Erika posted an Instagram story of Garcelle's book in the trash.

I love when people do this stuff (let me show them me destroying or getting rid of some item) If I was Garcelle I’d tweet back thanks for buying the book … it doesn’t matter what you do with that item once it’s PURCHASED you could build birdhouses with it they have your money you already contributed to the success of that item and in a way helping to promote that item to anyone who doesn’t like or agree with you ALL over the world (Some senators learned this lesson with books they tried to drag then became best sellers)  it makes her look stupid lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 21
29 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I don’t think she equates doing this show with the “real world” tho .. I think In her head this is a job and she’s been cast as the “villain” and it’s no different then any other job she’s taken… I honestly think that’s how she rationalizes it in her mind.. 

I agree. Rinna always seems to be so surprised when people are mad at her in real life because of things she's done on the show. I feel like she's deluded herself into thinking she's playing a role and all of her nastiness is strictly for the "show." It makes it much more entertaining for me to watch, thinking she truly believes things are this way.

• Love 14

Just watched the YouTube trailer after seeing a commercial on Bravo. Quick takeaways: Erika is still Erika — you do you, girl. And Rinna, as usual, has a ringside seat for another blowup, complete with evil smirk (Kathy and Kyle). 

We’ll see how it goes.

Diana looked familiar but when I looked her up…must be thinking of someone else, unless someone can fill me in.

• Love 4
On 4/11/2022 at 10:27 AM, MaggieG said:

I saw on Twitter that Erika posted an Instagram story of Garcelle's book in the trash.

Of COURSE Erika did that.  She's such a fine upstanding person.

After watching that trailer, y'all can count me OUT.  I'll just keep on reading your comments!  Those are so MUCH better than the dumb show!

• Love 15
17 hours ago, nexxie said:

Just saw the trailer - Erika is revolting, and Rinna not far behind. 

They can both just revolt their way off the show. No one will ever miss them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

On Two T's in a Pod they had the Fox Force 5 (minus Dorito) on because I think Garcelle cancelled (Tamra was going to interview her - she refused to be interviewed by Teddy) and they said the old telephone was Tom's.  So did she buy it from the auction or did she steal it when she moved out

I can almost tolerate Teddie on the podcast but with her old besties I wanted to hurl.  Kyle doesn't annoy me but Rinna and Erika - uhg. 

• Love 5

Don’t know if I’ll be able to watch - normally I shower and get cozy before watching “my shows,” but the Erika/Rinna combination will make me feel like a second shower is necessary.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
On 4/11/2022 at 1:20 AM, princelina said:

Yes. Her eyes, and that smile. But the scene that always makes my skin crawl is when Kyle confronts her about telling Eden that the Richards family thinks Kim is “near death.” Rinna’s shocked reaction and then trying to claim she “didn’t remember”, and then tried to leave Eden holding the bag. I am not a fan of either Kim or Eden, but that manipulation was a pretty shitty thing to do. Just like accusing Dorit of doing coke, you don’t go around dropping potentially damaging allegations just to get a rise out of people, and you don’t forget you said it (unless you’re blacked-out drunk).  But it was just so Rinna to later act all sorry and contrite when she was backed into a corner. And for her to think some stuffed bunny would help fix the damage? LOL. 

I find it hilarious that these women (especially Rinna) deny, deny, deny saying/doing stuff, and the editors immediately smash-cut to them doing exactly that. You’d think they’d learn by now, and take Tammy Sue’s advice — you can’t get in trouble over what you don’t say.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I find it hilarious that these women (especially Rinna) deny, deny, deny saying/doing stuff, and the editors immediately smash-cut to them doing exactly that. You’d think they’d learn by now, and take Tammy Sue’s advice — you can’t get in trouble over what you don’t say.

But if they keep their job and even get rewarded for it then they're not in that much trouble . . .

• Love 8

Watched the trailer and I can't believe it's been a year. I don't see how this season can measure up to last season, but I guess we'll see.

For me, what made last season amazing was the sheer number of lies and watching Erika tap dancing like a mad around them. And the wives themselves were made to second guess nearly everything they knew. This season they're coming in with full knowledge.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

This season they're coming in with full knowledge.

That does not guarantee that they will act like it. Some have college degrees in ass kissing. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The absolute not one fuck does Sutton have and I kinda love her for that 

Y'all know what this conversation kind of reminds me of?

Something along the lines of:

Lisa Vanderpump tearfully discussing her brother's suicide: "I haven't been coping very well."

Kyle "I have shit going on too."

• Love 21
24 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

She was the MVP last year. Maybe she will be two seasons in a row. 

I very much get the sense that with Sutton, people get what they give. IIRC, she was pretty much left twisting in the wind about her concerns about Erika, and Dorit was no help. I’m sure Sutton felt sorry for Dorit, but not to the extent of the  bad acting job of Kyle. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I very much get the sense that with Sutton, people get what they give. IIRC, she was pretty much left twisting in the wind about her concerns about Erika, and Dorit was no help. I’m sure Sutton felt sorry for Dorit, but not to the extent of the  bad acting job of Kyle. 

Me too. That's why she's a favorite of mine. 

• Love 9

I just watched a snippet between Garcelle and Ericka on Bravotv.com. Erick is still saying the same stuff, over and over. There was never any money from the widows and orphans in her account. She was insanely mean to the producer during the talking head portion. THAT is not a good idea ever, ever.  If this is what the entire season boils down to, I'm out.

Hope this is okay here. As we close in on the premiere, I know things are going to get hairy.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

I just watched a snippet between Garcelle and Ericka on Bravotv.com. Erick is still saying the same stuff, over and over. There was never any money from the widows and orphans in her account. She was insanely mean to the producer during the talking head portion. THAT is not a good idea ever, ever.  If this is what the entire season boils down to, I'm out.

Hope this is okay here. As we close in on the premiere, I know things are going to get hairy.

I felt my blood pressure going up watching this. It’s the same song and dance from last year — the truth is whatever Erika says it is. And talking back to the producers? When will she learn that getting angry and defensive makes her look that much more guilty? Last I looked, everything was still very much up in the air. With anyone else I’d think that kind of sass would get her the Edit From Hell, but she seems to be immune.

Oh, and her crack about the widows and orphans? I hope they hound her for the rest of her life. Where was that “compassion” she had at the reunion? 

Bless Garcelle for asking all the questions, just as Sutton did, and not buying it. This ain’t going away, Erika.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Y'all know what this conversation kind of reminds me of?

Something along the lines of:

Lisa Vanderpump tearfully discussing her brother's suicide: "I haven't been coping very well."

Kyle "I have shit going on too."

Haha I had the exact same thought watching that! 😄

• Love 6
On 4/19/2022 at 7:18 PM, goofygirl said:

After watching that trailer, y'all can count me OUT.  I'll just keep on reading your comments!  Those are so MUCH better than the dumb show!

Same here - never watched a moment of last season and it's a pattern I intend to keep.  The "real" real is here in the comments section.

• Love 10
(edited)
On 4/8/2022 at 12:26 PM, Thumper said:

Agree with both of you.  
“ adding to our troubled times” is a great way to describe Ericka — and Rinna.  Who needs it?

I’m out this season if they (especially Ericka) are in.  Both are unkind people.

I'm already out, permanently. Couldn't get through the first 10 min. 

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, gingerella said:

I'm already out, permanently.Coukdnt get through the first 10 min. 

Is it just me or do the comments in the episode forum seem to be way down from last year? I recall that they’d be coming fast and hard while a show was on;  this year, things seem quiet.

Hmm. It will be interesting to see the ratings for the premiere.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Is it just me or do the comments in the episode forum seem to be way down from last year?

And the same people are posting repeatedly.

I didn't watch but understand the "robbery" was the focus of the episode.

PK apparently has a gambling problem and is repeatedly overextended financially. Other sites have claimed that he owes money to bad people. It's possible the robbery was a warning.

ETA: the gun at her head, being yelled at that she will be killed, the conversation about the phone...is there any proof of this? It could be fabrication.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Is it just me or do the comments in the episode forum seem to be way down from last year? I recall that they’d be coming fast and hard while a show was on;  this year, things seem quiet.

I’m still planning to watch but busy at the moment so not posting per usual. I’m surprised there’s not much activity. Hopefully the episode is still a good one. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 5/12/2022 at 8:03 AM, RoseAllDay said:

I mean, what new comments could anyone actually make other than repeating the same tired observations ad infinitum for years now:

*Rinna is a bloated lipped CU Next Tuesday desperately seeking relevancy.

*Vyle Kyle is a pathetic excuse for a human being desperately seeking relevancy.

*Dorito is a vapid narcissist desperately seeking relevancy.

*Erika is a nasty C U Next Tuesday desperately seeking relevancy whilst lying about her involvement in Tom's stealing schemes.

*Sutton is great one minute and a psycho the next desperately seeking relevancy, though she doesn't seem to need the show.

*Garcelle continues to try to rise above the riff raff fray whilst still getting embroiled in the bitchfest though she doesn't seem to need the show.

*Crystal continues to be on this show though she seems to not need to be on the show unless it's solely to sell coconut water for her brother.

Other than the above, most of which has been said for years now, what else is there to really say? 

Edited by gingerella
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
(edited)
On 5/12/2022 at 1:31 PM, gingerella said:

I mean, what new comments could anyone actually make other than repeating the same tired observations ad infinitum for years now:

(snip only for space)

...I'm going to miss your posts, Gingerella ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 1