Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Prayer Closet

Message added by Scarlett45

This is a reminder that the Politics Policy is still in effect.

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss political social media posts of those in the Duggar realm- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

Political discussion is not allowed in this forum- this includes Small Talk topics. Please stay in the spirit of the policy- I have noticed a tendency for some to follow the letter but not the spirit.

While we understand the frustration (change is never easy), please keep in mind that not everyone feels the same way and that for those members who don't, the ongoing conversation about other forums and chat options can equally be a cause of frustration.

Out of respect for your fellow posters, we kindly ask that you continue any discussion about alternatives via PM or the Technically Speaking: Bugs, Questions, & Suggestions area.

• Start Topic

On 1/30/2019 at 11:19 PM, jcbrown said:

My sister, my husband, and I had to clean out Dad's house a year and a half ago after we moved him into a memory care facility. We ended up coming into town like five days before we told him we were there so we could have a few days of privacy and productivity going through stuff. The man had ATM receipts from the 80s. Thank goodness we had hired a downsizing company so "all" we had to do was sort and make mountains of shred, trash, and sell, plus molehills of keep. It was sad, in some ways, seeing the accumulation of my parent's nearly 50-year marriage amount to so little. And also a little infuriating because of years of hearing Dad say that going through all his crap was our problem and he wasn't about to do it. And he still has moments of, "oh, you know, I'd really like to have X [random thing]. What did you do with that?" Parenting your parents is not so fun.

I had to move my mother into memory care last year.  My sister and I started to clean out her house and discovered that her hoarding had accelerated in recent years.  Among the stuff:  10 full sets of dinner wear, 4 sets of cookware, 12 clocks, 30 packs of toilet paper, 26 boxes of oatmeal, and half of the spare bedroom filled with unopened boxes from catalogs.  We were stunned.  Fortunately, we got the name of an estate sales person and his crew emptied the house (after we went through for photos, papers, etc.) and hauled it all away.  They've been selling stuff and it's helping out a lot with Mom's care.  (Memory care homes are pricey!)  If we'd had to clean it all out ourselves, it would take a year.

• Love 10
On 1/30/2019 at 7:23 PM, galaxychaser said:

NYC schools are open tomorrow. I predict 50% will stay home.

I taught in NYC schools for just over 27 years.  Closing schools is a BIG deal, because they hardly ever do.  I remember one bad snowstorm in 1994 where only 300 of our nearly 1400 students showed up.  School was still open.

When I retired a few years ago, I tried to figure out how many days schools were closed my time.  I think that it was fewer than 20.  Eight of those days were 4 days just after 9/11 and 4 days due tto hurricane Sandy .  One day was for a hurricane that never came.

Most of the NYC elementary and middle school were within walking distance of student homes (at least where I taught in Brooklyn), so there were no buses to worry about. 

I would imagine that attendance was somewhat lower than average these past few days.  

• Love 4

Does anybody remember an ice storm in January or February of 1996? It affected a lot of the east coast, and it's one of the most memorable events from my childhood, as I was in second grade. We were without power at least a week, and out of school for two weeks! I remember it being a gentle, beautiful, powdery snow the first day; just a perfect winter day! Then, the ice fell overnight, and the power went out. Every morning, we watched branches of a pine tree in our back yard snap off. My grandmother came and stayed with us, and she and my mom tried to figure out things to cook. I remember making M&M cookies and hot chocolare on the grill! We put the contents of the freezer outside, because they would stay colder that way. We laughed so hard about our cooking misadventures. My dad spent all day bringing in firewood. He's always stockpiled it; idk if the ice storm is why. Since there wasn't much to do, I remember walking around the wood around the fireplace. One beam looked really thin, like a tightrope, and I made up a story about a tightrope walker. That was actually my first story, and I wrote it down, discovering my lifelong love of writing! I may never have discovered that hobby if not for the ice storm. Then, I remember my parents going to Hardee's and getting ham biscuits, because they got their power back earlier than anyone else. Ours was still out, and we were so happy to eat hot food around the fire! Those couple of weeks of "roughing it" made such a big impression on me as a child. It's also the worst weather event I ever remember having in western NC!

Thanks so much for the well wishes for my dad!!! He's doing so amazingly. I'm shocked that he is so lucid, because he had surgery on his neck. He's been awake and semi-functional most of the day. I'm so glad to be able to help him right now! I appreciate the prayers and good vibes so much. 

• Love 14

@Christina87 Yes, I remember that storm. I think we got more snow than ice here in Maryland but it took days for everyone to shovel  out. We live on a cul-de-sac & neighbors  shoveled their own paths to their driveways from the road.  It resembled branches on a tree sprouting out from the center trunk.  The dad of my son's best friend in the neighborhood worked in a hospital & luckily the storm hit on his days off.  So him & his wife offered to watch my son & other kids in the neighborhood when we finally had to get to work.  They even let him spend the night. My son thought this was great & don't think he came home for days.

Think this was same year that one night  I couldn't drive up our driveway to get in the garage because of a thin layer of ice. We have a long driveway & it goes up a slight incline. I was frazzled after getting me & my then 7 year old son home safely. He was in hysterics, laughing at me trying to make it up the the driveway & into the garage & got me laughing as well. I'm sure I said something like "this is the last time, we're going to make it in the garage" as the car slid back down for the tenth time. I think he was disappointed when we finally had to abandon ship on using the driveway & parked on the street. 

I remember another storm during early 90's that was mainly ice. My dad fell & broke his wrist.  My parents were my son's daycare & he was about 2.  My dad rigged up a cardboard box with rope so my son could sit in it at the end of the yard by the street  & they would pull him up the sidewalk.  (This way I didn't have to risk my life & limbs by getting us both up the sidewalk. I just had to get him to the box & then they took over.)  Poor little guy, he would have never made it up the icy sidewalk by himself dressed in his puffy snow suit. (Think of Randy, the little brother in the Christmas Story, wearing his snow gear with his arms sticking straight out.) 

I also remember one time that year trying to park in front of my parent's house after a storm. They lived at the end  of their street. I would come down  & basically do a 3 point turn to park heading up the street.  This was very tricky on the ice & I hoped another car wouldn't come along to mess up the whole process. I was sweating bullets the whole time thinking about my dad inside critiquing my driving & parking skills & hoping I wouldn'tget stuck.

Sorry, didn't mean to ramble on .Thanks @Christina87, you have brought back so many pleasant  memories I haven't thought about in years.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

So today is the last time I’m ever going to make plans with “friends “. Both canceled today for dinner.  People always cancel on me the day of planned event. I’m done. 

So I will just stay home again. Alone. 

Take yourself out to dinner.  I do it and I'm an old married woman!  (Only 61)!  Seriously, do the things you really feel like doing, even solo.  No need to sit at home every night.  Treat yourself!

• Love 17
48 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

So today is the last time I’m ever going to make plans with “friends “. Both canceled today for dinner.  People always cancel on me the day of planned event. I’m done. 

I actually enjoy eating out alone at times.

• Love 12

I am married and go plenty of places alone.  I don't think I would go out on a Saturday night alone unless I was sure I could eat in peace and not be part of a "date night" crowd.  But then again, something interesting might happen.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I don't understand people who do that unless there is a really good reason for canceling (family emergency, etc.).  I am a major introvert and my favorite place to be is at home, but if I make plans to go out with friends, that gives me the motivation to leave my couch.  Count me in the other others:  go out for dinner, a movie, just get out and do something. 

Edited by Lisa418722
  • Love 6
On 1/31/2019 at 5:19 AM, lookeyloo said:

If you don't mind spending a little extra $ and have one close by, a UPS store lets you put your stuff in a shred barrel and they charge by the pound.  I have a shredder but it takes so long that I take everything to the UPS store once a year.  Worth it.

That is exactly what I did.  I had all of our financial records from the early 90's in bins and last year I organized it all and took all but the last 7 years to UPS.  It was about $60 but well worth it.  I can't imagine how long it would have taken me to shred it.  I have the years separated now so I can keep up better.  I did keep all my tax returns though.  For some reason I didn't want to shred those.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, NotFundie said:

I had to move my mother into memory care last year.  My sister and I started to clean out her house and discovered that her hoarding had accelerated in recent years.  Among the stuff:  10 full sets of dinner wear, 4 sets of cookware, 12 clocks, 30 packs of toilet paper, 26 boxes of oatmeal, and half of the spare bedroom filled with unopened boxes from catalogs.  We were stunned.  Fortunately, we got the name of an estate sales person and his crew emptied the house (after we went through for photos, papers, etc.) and hauled it all away.  They've been selling stuff and it's helping out a lot with Mom's care.  (Memory care homes are pricey!)  If we'd had to clean it all out ourselves, it would take a year.

Yeah, among the things we found were years and years of Christmas presents we had sent, still in boxes and unused, stashed in a couple of rooms of the house. One of the most crucial things I learned from the year of getting Dad's affairs in order, legal work done, finding him a place to live, and dealing with his stuff, is get help! I have a network in his hometown now that consists of a social worker who advised on the best places for Dad to live and how to manage the transition, attorney who handled the trust/will/POAs, downsizing company that dealt with all the physical stuff and sold the real estate, and financial manager who takes care of the bills for us. Couldn't have done it all without them.

Edited by jcbrown
because making sense matters
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Ughhhh I'm soooo sorry to hear that!!!! I've totally been there, and it's far from a good feeling. I hate when you make plans with someone and have an inkling that they might cancel, and you hope they won't, but they do. If I lived near you, I would definitely come over right now with pizza, wine, and a wide selection of movies! So sorry though. I really hope you can find something fun to do tonight so you don't feel quite so disappointed. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Ughhhh I'm soooo sorry to hear that!!!! I've totally been there, and it's far from a good feeling. I hate when you make plans with someone and have an inkling that they might cancel, and you hope they won't, but they do. If I lived near you, I would definitely come over right now with pizza, wine, and a wide selection of movies! So sorry though. I really hope you can find something fun to do tonight so you don't feel quite so disappointed. 

I don't have to worry about being alone (though I'm not going to claim I don't sometimes prefer it), but I have similar issues with my best friend from high school, who seems impossible to connect with at times.

We were inseparable through high school and college (we went to different colleges, but she commuted from home and mine was 20 minutes from home, so I was home most weekends), to the point that apparently some people thought we were a couple (ten minutes of eavesdropping on any of our typical conversations would have disabused them of that).

She never married, but even after I married Mr.Jyn and proceeded to move hither and yon depending where the Navy sent us we stayed close, though rarely saw each other even during the times we were stationed in state. Her mom has suffered on and off from depression and agoraphobia, and I suspect my friend does as well. We have lived in state for about 6 years now, about an hour from where she lives. She recently (Sept) retired from a job she'd held for 30years,the last 15 of which (at least) had been really toxic. I've seen her (I think) three times during that time. She's been saying she would love to get together more often, and especially since my granddaughter was born last March, has been saying she can't wait to meet her. She was going to come over last April, which turned into, maybe August, which turned into definitely mid October, which turned into December, right after Christmas, which turned into most definitely January -  to happen before we went on the vacation which we are now coming home from -  which, I suspect, will probably drag out to May at least. It's been over two years now.

Edited by Jynnan tonnix
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, louannems said:

Take yourself out to dinner.  I do it and I'm an old married woman!  (Only 61)!  Seriously, do the things you really feel like doing, even solo.  No need to sit at home every night.  Treat yourself!

Not on a weekend night. It’s embarrassing to go to the movies alone too. 

I am just tired of being alone and lonely. 

3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Ny does have good pizza.

you are definitely not from ny you are really nice! 

Im going to movie tomorrow. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

For me it depends on what time the movie is. I wouldn’t go alone on a Friday or Saturday night but I go to plenty of earlier showings by myself. You’d be surprised how many singletons show up. I prefer going alone because I can sit where I want and just enjoy the movie.  As far as it being embarrassing - are you ever going to see those people again? They won’t give you a second thought. As Fred Armisen said impersonating Joy Behar “so what- who cares!!”

• Love 18
23 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

For me it depends on what time the movie is. I wouldn’t go alone on a Friday or Saturday night but I go to plenty of earlier showings by myself. You’d be surprised how many singletons show up. I prefer going alone because I can sit where I want and just enjoy the movie.  As far as it being embarrassing - are you ever going to see those people again? They won’t give you a second thought. As Fred Armisen said impersonating Joy Behar “so what- who cares!!”

^^This is me too.

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

^^This is me too.

Me three. Got up early yesterday and went out to breakfast on my own.  My waitress turned out to be a longtime patient of mine, I knew she worked there but it’s a huge place open all hours, so I rarely get her.  I brought along a magazine, did some people watching and she sat with me for a few minutes to talk about this’n that.  I do it all the time.  On weekends, I go out for dinner a little early, like 5, but I do it at least a couple times a month and have eaten at all sorts of places from diners to fancy places.

I endorse the seeing a movie by yourself, too.  My sister lives nearby and loves them, but she’s got a ridiculous social life and isn’t always available. We do something we like to call ‘popcorn for lunch’ where we catch a matinee and have buttered popcorn and Milk Duds for our meal. I’m not ashamed to say the popcorn is just as tasty eaten solo.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 15

Good for you, @doodlebug. If I waited for my friends to be available, these days I'd probably not see a lot of movies. Some of them work and thus have limited windows for movie-going. Sadly, one of my long-term good friends has a lot of health problems these days. We have built quite a history lately of planning to go to a movie, then she calls and bows out because she's not feeling up to it (no, she's not hypochondriac, she really is in bad shape which is too bad because she's very outgoing and likes to go out to movies and theater and such). Yes, it's fun to attend a performance/movie with someone else and share the experience. But especially for movies, I'm fine with going by myself. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I’m very sorry you’re lonely. 

I say go to the movies whenever you want, who cares if it’s a weekend night! It’s not embarassing unless you make it so. I consider myself a well connected person with an active social life but I have gone to the movies alone on Friday nights after work to see things I want to see. That’s probabky where I’ll be on Feb 15th to see “Isn’t it Romantic” with Rebel Wilson. 

Human beings do need interaction (in person)- I know there are others who feel as you feel. You just have to find them. Have you tried meet up?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Human beings do need interaction (in person)- I know there are others who feel as you feel. You just have to find them. Have you tried meet up?

@Scarlett45 was posting at the same time as me. I love meetup.com. I haven't used it for general social networking, but I belong to half a dozen meetup groups based on my all-consuming hobby (photography). Over time I have met lots of great people that way; we mainly get together for shoots and stuff but I also consider them real friends. I occasionally do things with some of them outside the various groups and clubs we have in common. 

• Love 4

I used to be embarrassed to see movies alone until I worked at a movie theater. SO MANY people see movies by themselves, you just haven't noticed because it's dark and not exactly a socializing activity. 

Go to movies alone! It's great! Nobody steals your popcorn or tries to talk during previews!

• Love 14

Wanted to add that when we moved here, it was hard for Mr. lookeyloo.  I am the more outgoing, but, he has some interests I don't share.  I encouraged him to try meetup.com and met with resistance because that is his first response.  I said it a few more times.  then he did sign up and after "kissing a few ugly frogs" he found what he was looking for "the handsome prince", haha.  He now has a group of like minded individuals who meet at a venue on Sunday afternoons and play their role playing games.  They are in a little contact during the week.  It was easier for me.  I went to the gym, and there  were a few women sort of around my age.  Just saying hello started some friendships/acquaintances.  Not with everyone, but, had to kiss those ugly frogs first.  Then went to the local quilt shop and made some good friends there too.  Just a few, that is enough for me.  It took a while, but, I knew we could do it.  The one thing we don't have are couple friends, but, it doesn't seem like we miss that.  If we do, we will work on it.  

• Love 6

The sad thing about those polar vortex (-51 by me) deals is it's probably not the last time it's going to happen with all the climate change afoot.  Even with the heat up and on all day my house was cold, but then it's old and no insulation.  I had on two pairs of socks, t shirt with long sleeved shirt, thick jeans and wrapped a nice fuzzy throw around myself and I was still bone cold...this with being hot due to the start of menopause.  It was miserable, but I didn't have to work out in it.  School bus driver Mr Malotte was off three days as the school days got cancelled.  I hate having him underfoot, I still was working from home and it would have been nice if he'd done some dishes or did some of the daily mindless chores but he was having a good time.  I find that so irritating!  Don't mind when he's recovering from an illness such as his stent or when he had knee replacement surgery, but geez, if you are off a day then vacuum dude!

I'm so sorry jjane for your situation.  I can't offer much advice but I would think that you and your husband need to extricate yourselves from your niece's life, and as soon as possible.  I know that's so easier said than done, I'm not there dealing with her, and yes I would want to help that child out as much as possible.  I think it would be worth your while to go to a lawyer, explain all this, and see what's involved with temporary custody of the child.  At this point, she's not your niece, she's a leech, and will continue to do so as long as you let her.  I would worry about that vehicle, because if it's in your name you will be on the hook legally.  Please please be careful.  As long as you have made the grand niece know that you love her and that she herself will always have a place with you and your husband, that's still a lot.  I have a SIL that's been a grifter and liar all her life, it's not pretty.  My only difference is that my SIL has had a job, though not a great one.  People had and have caught her in lies before and she's been confronted by them - all people like this do is dig their heels in, and use their children as the buffer and reason they grift/lie/cheat like they do.  I think you'd be surprised that there are people that know she's a liar or have serious doubts about her and just don't say anything out loud because of the child.      

I need to get back to eradicating some of our collective clutter in this house.  I go at it awhile, and then stop because of work, or how I'm feeling. Will always credit Clean Is Your House? as the show that got me on that road, and something one of the gals on there said always stuck with me, that even if you do a drawer a day, or a cabinet, you are doing something.  I can't watch the hoarder shows anymore, it's so depressing knowing I will have to deal with that shit when my male parent finally kicks the bucket or I have to sell his hovel to pay for a nursing home.  It's all getting trashed, I'll have to rent skips at least three times to get rid of all his junk.  

Go to the early shows galaxychaser or early evening before all the teens are on dates for the evening shows, that's what I do.  I have more fun going by myself, honestly - Mr Malotte always feels the need to nudge and ask for plot points.

Edited by CherryMalotte
can't spell can't tense
  • Love 5

A SAHM in my neighborhood who loves movies tried to start a matinee movie club for any interested neighbors. Only me and one other woman ended up joining and going regularly. A couple other people go rarely. We see a movie (that we vote on) every other week. We usually carpool. I didn’t know either woman before and I rarely went to the movies in recent years. It has been fun for me and I met two really nice, interesting people that I wouldn’t have otherwise met.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Exactly. I enjoy going to movies alone, too. 

• Love 7

I haven't been to a movie by myself but I used to travel for work and always enjoyed eating dinner in restaurants by myself. I'd bring a book or my iPad and often sit at or in the bar so I didn't feel like I was taking up a table. Quite relaxing.

• Love 6

So I think y'all will appreciate this.   I just finished up my busiest, most physical week of my year.  I had a funeral for the matriarch of my church on Friday and to top it off my moms sister passed away suddenly on Thursday night.  I was able to persuade my mom to go to my sisters house tonight after she got off work.  After finally finishing up with work after 5, I stopped at the grocery store to pick up some chips , queso and wings.  The cashier asks me if I'm going to a Super Bowl party.  I looked at him and said yes.  Its a party of two just me and my cat.  He looked horrified with my response (must be an extrovert).  

• Love 16
22 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

We have lived in state for about 6 years now, about an hour from where she lives.

I had a similar situation with my cousin. She was "only" an hour away, but that felt like too much driving time to both of us, so we now split the difference.

We now meet up for a movie and dinner ½ way between both of our houses.  Then we each  have only a thirty minute ride home. Perfect solution for both of us.😊

• Love 3

I love going to the movies alone! I have a great theatre across the street, so I go whenever i feel like it! I usually go on weeknights since it's an easy option for me.  I actually probably see 90% of movies alone, because most people don't want to go on weekdays! I've never had an issue, and you never get judged for scarfing down popcorn, or expected to share! 😂 the only situation I hate is seeing my students while I'm there alone, but I usually don't see movies they would like. The only time I've ever been embarrassed was when I was at a packed theatre and this latecomer with a huuuge party practically screamed, "are you here by yourself? Can you move down then?" But I have gone to lots of movies alone while in relationships, so it's not a single person thing even! I remember going to a movie alone the night one of my exes asked me to be official! Around the same time, I had a standing date with a friend to go to the mall every Friday night, but I never wanted to go home as early as she did, so I'd go to a movie. I tell myself that if anyone's judging me, they live a much sadder life than my lonely self ever could!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 10

Me & my mom were talking and we ended up talking about her new sneakers.  she told me she got new Nikes and we started talking about the Duggars and they used Nike as a code word and my mom said don't they know the rest of the tagline Nike just do it.

• Love 14
12 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

I had a similar situation with my cousin. She was "only" an hour away, but that felt like too much driving time to both of us, so we now split the difference.

We now meet up for a movie and dinner ½ way between both of our houses.  Then we each  have only a thirty minute ride home. Perfect solution for both of us.😊

I guess the difference for my friend and me is that when we DO get together, we do it for a weekend. It generally ends up being at her place because it's no big deal for me to get there, and Mr. Jyn can take care of the critters while I am gone. Cats can take care of themselves for a couple of days, but dogs need someone to take them out, so over the past couple of years while Mr Jyn was gone with his job, that meant that my friend had to come over here, as she just has one cat. 

Our get-togethers tend to involve a lot of talking and a lot of wine, so dinner and a movie wouldn't really cut it LOL.

• Love 4

Grifter #1 is in love again (oh boy). This one is even more unattractive than the last one. I think she picks them because a real live cute girl is dating me! Yay let me spend my life savings on her! Yay. 

And the last fiancé is still paying for the wedding dress and engagement ring. She kept both! I can’t believe she did that.  Everyone is laughing that now she got a ring, a dress all she needs is a sucker to marry her.

• Love 5

Gosh, folks. I tend to ignore announcements - but finally read those at the top of the page. Looks like this site will be down for a major reorganization starting tomorrow (Thursday). I hope I can find this prayer closet when the site's back online after the reorganization. 

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Gosh, folks. I tend to ignore announcements - but finally read those at the top of the page. Looks like this site will be down for a major reorganization starting tomorrow (Thursday). I hope I can find this prayer closet when the site's back online after the reorganization. 

But what am I supposed to do at work while the forums are down?! 

Edited by MargeGunderson
I did not go to the SDRT; I know the difference between while and will.
  • Love 18

The talk about going places alone has me thinking...... there is a sporting event next week I REALLY would like to attend and tickets still available. I am hesitant because: 1) would have to go alone, everyone I would consider asking has work commitments the following day and not enough time to reschedule; 2) the game starts at 9pm and a 2 hour drive, so realistically I would not be home until around 1:30; and 3) game will be nationally televised, so could watch at home.

Not so much concerned about the driving alone at night, but more getting back to parking garage alone and to car, etc...

Decisions, decisions...

• Love 4

Hello everyone! We are getting hit with snow and below zero temps since Sunday.  Roads are bad, and we have some big piles of snow in our yard. It is not fun shoveling the snow since the chest pain and Asthma symptoms kick in.

On Saturday afternoon, I got into a fender bender in the library parking lot. I thought I had enough space to pull into a spot, but I ended up hitting someone’s bumper. No damage on my vehicle. Notified and exchanged information, and it looks like my insurance will take care of damage to the other vehicle. 

Had an interview last week for a job working with developmentally disabled. Pay was good, but I would have to drive out to the valley, and out of the county to get to work along with a lot of overtime, so I probably will not accept a job offer.

3 hours ago, whydoiwatch said:

The talk about going places alone has me thinking...... there is a sporting event next week I REALLY would like to attend and tickets still available. I am hesitant because: 1) would have to go alone, everyone I would consider asking has work commitments the following day and not enough time to reschedule; 2) the game starts at 9pm and a 2 hour drive, so realistically I would not be home until around 1:30; and 3) game will be nationally televised, so could watch at home.

Not so much concerned about the driving alone at night, but more getting back to parking garage alone and to car, etc...

Decisions, decisions...

I am an old person, so for me the decision would be based on the long drive and the late return. I have done plenty of things by myself.  

• Love 6