Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Rino won the night once again...although I admit I can't get that bedroom scene out of my head with his Teresssa.  The guy just handles himself well in these confrontational situations.

Joe Gorga came in second.

Teressa, yeah, it was awful about that rumor but you made a rookie mistake.  Move on.  We're on your side.

Jimmy, Jimmy Jimmy.  You're a loser.  You've proved that over and over.  The rumor about the twin's mother was not a high school joke. Nobody is laughing.  And who died and made you king to tell Bobby to SFU and sit down.  It's not your party...you want it to be but it's not and Andy should have said something.  Andy did manage to shut down Bobby's fourth wall comment about Jim and Ambet but it was very telling.  Bobby gets points.  And Jimmy wanted an Aviva parade in Florida except no one knew.  Everyone shut that right down.  Loved it.

Dina...yawn.  You're boring and I don't care if you don't come back.  Just like I didn't care when you left the show in season two.

Amber...yawn.  I don't care.  I admire anyone who has gone through serious cancer but you've exploited every avenue of 'The Cancer'.  What's left?

Will there be a season seven?  Yes.  They're going to try hard to recruit Monmouth County but the real money is in Rumson/Middletown Navesink.  Will they get it?  Probably not.  Jac will be back along with Kathy and maybe Caroline...depending upon Manzo'd.  Dina...she needs the money despite what she has said.  She'll probably will be back.   It could be a fun scenario.

Tre and Joe...have fun in camp.  No sympathy here.  You should have thought about your four 'beautiful' daughters instead of signing off on the accountant and your lawyers.  Your responsibility.  Not theirs.  Not that I believe her for a second.

• Love 4
Kenya lives in L.A., and she pretended to move to Atlanta to film RHOA. At least Dina's originally from Jersey. Kenya has no ties at all to the ATL. They just want a good cast. They don't care about the other stuff. It's tv. It's all pretend.

Living in the aforementioned state/city does not seem to be requirement and there was even a joke to the effect of none of the HoWives of Beverly Hills actually living in BH in the season premiere of Lisa Kudrow's The Comeback on HBO this past Sunday. I'm assuming since Andy Cohen (and Lisa Vanderpump) had a cameo appearance in the episode, he actually signed off on this fact in a way. There were many references to the show being scripted/heavily manipulated, and Bravo doesn't seem to care who knows it as this point.

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 1

The driving distance between Colts Neck and Franklin Township/Montville is about an hour and 10 minutes, (give or take 10-15 minutes, depending on traffic on the GSP).

Actually, Colts Neck is probably closer, timewise, to Brick Township (where Melissa's sisters and mother live) than to Franklin Township.  If I recall correctly, the Gorga's owned a shore house in Brick, or at least, said they did.

I like Dina, but you could be right about the one year contract.  Maybe she negotiated it that way, kind of like, "I'll come back for a year and see how it goes".  What I can't figure out is how she would think the show would be any different than when she was on previously.

I don't know if that is exactly true - Dina left the Housewives mid-season, and within a year from that, her party planning show was on HGTV. 

Dina quit early, just before the half way mark of season 2s filming. I don't think Bravo penalized her for quitting because of why she left the show. Dina left because of Lexi, she was not allowed to be filmed. Dina got into hot water with her ex over Lexi filming and could have been looking at a custody battle if she was ever filmed on the show again so Dina left as well instead of filming without her daughter.

It's all pretend? I'm shocked! LOL

Tre....it's all pretend.  Go ahead and plan Valentines Day with Juicy.  Andy asked her if she knows what she is going into to....Tre just shook her head no.  She hasn't read anything.  Google mystery meat Tre.  We all have seen what you can buy from the prison 'store'.  Never will she look at chicharronas (pork rind) the same.  Mystery meat, just pinch your nose and ask for salt and pepper.  Something tells me those cell mates aren't going to like it when she passes on the food for ramen.  Either they thank her or bitch at her uppity nose.  The only people she will admit any thing to are going to be those women who have nothing better to do then break her down.  They are all going to have visits with family members wanting some $ to dish out the dirt of Tre doing her time.  I mean, I can shut my door when lil miss Lablover gets on my nerves and I enjoy her extra cheesy gold fish all by myself watching train wrecks - I mean Bravo. 

Dina just bores me.  Unless she hooks up with a that hot Jonas boy - she can take her zen and try to get on the next Celebrity Apprentice - for Lady Bug of course. 

The last shot of Andy holding Tre's hand...."You will let us film you walking through your marble mans the day before you leave right?"  Rub it more Andy.  Tre, don't do it.  Just do what that guy did on Good Fellas, down the Xanax and say "take me to prison." 

"I wish I could take my dawders with me.."  You already are.  Stupid.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 7

Tre....it's all pretend.  Go ahead and plan Valentines Day with Juicy.  Andy asked her if she knows what she is going into to....Tre just shook her head no.  She hasn't read anything.  Google mystery meat Tre.  We all have seen what you can buy from the prison 'store'.  Never will she look at chicharronas (pork rind) the same.  Mystery meat, just pinch your nose and ask for salt and pepper.  Something tells me those cell mates aren't going to like it when she passes on the food for ramen.  Either they thank her or bitch at her uppity nose.  The only people she will admit any thing to are going to be those women who have nothing better to do then break her down.  They are all going to have visits with family members wanting some $ to dish out the dirt of Tre doing her time.  I mean, I can shut my door when lil miss Lablover gets on my nerves and I enjoy her extra cheesy gold fish all by myself watching train wrecks - I mean Bravo. 

Dina just bores me.  Unless she hooks up with a that hot Jonas boy - she can take her zen and try to get on the next Celebrity Apprentice - for Lady Bug of course. 

The last shot of Andy holding Tre's hand...."You will let us film you walking through your marble mans the day before you leave right?"  Rub it more Andy.  Tre, don't do it.  Just do what that guy did on Good Fellas, down the Xanax and say "take me to prison." 

"I wish I could take my dawders with me.."  You already are.  Stupid.

Your last comment speaks more about the type of mom/parent/person Teresa is more than anything else she has said/done for the last 6 seasons. Selfish to the core, it is still ALL about Teresa and no one else including her daughters! JMO

• Love 3

Rino disputing the one good thing VG said that he's not a drinker was odd especially saying it he's doing drinking daily for 17yrs! Andy's facial reaction was amusing. Yet despite that he came off the best.

JoeGi and the woman's statute was just strange.

I find it interesting Teresa said it'll be jet last reunion, not her last season, not her last time filming. If they do film bet she does away it'll probably be all the way to the day,with no reunion or anything so the reunion comment is probably true but I'm still hesitant to think she won't film.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 1

Well I think Rino did say that to VG! Not that's it's necessarily true, but that he said it.

1. He has a warped sense of humour. (birdie banana sling)

2. He was divorced from Terresa at the time and probably didn't give a s+it about her family.

3. There was a quaver in his voice during his latest denial.

4. VG passed a polygraph.

5. Why would she pull that out of her ass? 

6. Rino going into hiding when it all hit the fan in Miami.

7. (the main reason for my suspicion) Terresa's over the top and unrelenting wild-eyed jihad (while her twin sits passive) seems to me to be overcompensation/guilt deflecting behavior.

8. (though of another one!) These peoples general lack of class.

Edited by pythonite
  • Love 8

Well I think Rino did say that to VG! Not that's it's necessarily true, but that he said it.

2. He was divorced from Terresa at the time and probably didn't give a s+it about her family.

7. (the main reason for my suspicion) Terresa's over the top and unrelenting wild-eyed jihad (while her twin sits passive) seems to me to be overcompensation/guilt deflecting behavior.

Hmmmmmmmm.  #6.  #7 - Rino just grabbed his water bottle.   I'm on the fence with this now that you posted this.  Rino, Maury says TAKE THE LIE DETECTOR TEST!  I'm so confused now! 

• Love 1

I swear, no lie, I had to take 3 Advil after watching this last night and went to bed about 15 minutes later. That's how badly my head was pounding from the unholy combination of Jim and Teressa's voices. I felt like I was trapped in some nightmare where the two of them would just keep talking and talking and talking and every once in a while a Joe Gorga would speak or Rino or even Melissa or Theresa or the random Juicy and I would start to feel okay again but then no...Tiny Jim or Teressa would start speaking again and I spiraled right back into the nightmare. A horror show. Horrific. I can hear their voices in my head even now. If there's another season built around those people, I am out. For the sake of my own health. Christ, shut the fuck up Jim and Teressa. 

Dina should not come back and they shouldn't want her. She's way too "zen" to be in any way entertaining. That said, I would not be shocked if Bravo were happily waiting, with cameras, for Theresa to walk out of the pokey in 15+ months. 

• Love 6

I too, didn't hear any mention of Dina's fat ass or of the douche/whale/vagina.

And I didn't get to hear about Amber's lentil season.

Why is Tre's name sometimes spelled with an H here (Theresa)? It's so cornfusing for me.

• Love 2

Things I learned from the reunion

1. 3 parts was WAY TOO MUCH for this gang of yahoos, especially on the heels of Tre and JoGui's 2 parter with Andy. I felt like all they did was have much more time to scream and yell at each other about the same thing, over and over.

2. Tiny Jim is an angry little man who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. I LOLed when he wanted the other guys to stand up so he could PROVE taht he is one millimeter taller than them. Amber needs to watch her back. If she ever decided she has had enough of him, his venom knows no bounds. 

3. Twitter serves as a lightning rod. Who knew? 

4. Nicole dated a married man, but in her eyes it was ok because the kids were older. 

5. Theresa is delusional. She wants to take her kids to prison with her. Clearly, it's all about Tre. 

6. Theresa despises Melissa. When Melissa was DEFENDING Tre by saying that she fights with her siblings and tells them to eff off but it's all ok cuz it's family, Tre looked at her in disgust and said that she never does that with family. 

7. Bobby's teeth and tan need their own twitter account. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 3

Jim needs to stop trying to make Jim happen.

Dina get over yourself.

Yappy twins - nothing to see here.

Denial not only runs in Jersey but the ATL as well.  Scared straight HW style as a spinoff?

How about just an "unplugged" season.  I would love to see Juicy raising the girls with Rosie as a sidekick.  Maybe Bob from Celebrity Rehab can be a houseguest to keep Joe in check?

Kinda sick of seeing all the excess and if you believe the 2 felons it is the show's fault anyway for their crimes.

• Love 2

WireWrap ~ are you going to drive by the house to see how many TV vans are out there on 1/5/15?  So easy to type that - so easy to not forget it.

I was actually thinking about doing just that.  I work only about half an hour from their house.  Totally a justifiable excuse for being late to work right? ;-)

• Love 2

I agree. I loved when Jim was whining about people faxing him death threats ("That's why I have to be an ass on Twitter, people!) and asked Joe if he had the same issue, and Joe just flat out said - "No, because I'm not a douchebag". Golden. Jim is like a 5-year-old, he has the worst retaliatory behavior I have ever seen on this show. 

I can't get over Tre apologizing to her fans....but not the people she defrauded. She will never change. 

• Love 7

This is a very bizarre trial Jim Marchese is conducting with the help of two blog sites.   http://realmrhousewife.com/2014/11/11/rhonj-trial-opening-arguments/

I don't think the character committee will be passing Jim anytime soon.

Is he serious with this shit? I almost feel like we are being punked.

And really, if being a fame whore is the worst thing he could come up with about Bobby, then Jimbo needs to get a hobby. Off the internet. Away from TV cameras. Lil' Jim needs to look in the mirror because each and every one of them are fame whores.

Edited by pawsodoom
  • Love 4

Best moment of the night was when the two Joes were laughing at little Jimmy. 

What exactly is the terrible thing that happened between Jaq and Tre? I have watched all 6 seasons and the only thing that I remember is when Jaq and Caroline confronted Tre about selling stories to the tabloids. Did something else happen? 

• Love 3

Haven't seen this last part of the reunion yet, but Theresa doing the sad fare-thee-well probably bit sounds more like a ploy on her part to get all her vast legions of fans to overpower TPTB at Bravo with a deluge of protests...the only thing that would get me to watch this show again would be the absence of all things joooooodice.  I like the suggestion another poster made about possibly moving the geographic focus of the show to another part of NJ and revamping with a new cast - although I would still like to see how a season with Manzo/Laurita/Wakilies/Gorgas, a couple of newbies and no-twins, no-Ambuh & the twit would fare....it seems to me that if even Jogo, whom I have oft referred to as a Neanderthal, has rehabilitated his image a bit, it could be worth watching.

Edited by becauseIsaidso
  • Love 4

Teresa hates Melissa still.  She can't even look at her.  Something new happened I think between them all.  

Melissa had no storyline at all, so the only thing she could talk about at the reunion was Jim's twitter behavior.  But I don't think he ever talks about Melissa on twitter.   She has no dog in that race.

I think Rino said it too.  I think they all knew it was coming out in Florida.  All this mock indignation is for show, so Teressa will have a chance to yap ad nauseam.  Amber let it slip last night that Rino saw Jim after the 1st Responders Party and before Florida (" you're talking out of order.").  To make it all believable, all Rino had to say was, "I was joking around with VG."  This way no one is a liar.  Rino is the joker that he is.  But then Teresssa doesn't get a storyline.

ITA that they edited out the whale vagina and that is probably what Juicy gave Jim the statutory violation for.

Bobby is probably the 2nd biggest twat on the show, Jim just outshines him.  Two little pissants.  I wish someone had said, "Bobby you were in the bathroom deleting the photos of the woman Jim accused you of dating."

Dina is still living in Tommy's house.  She is filming her video blogs from there.  So I don't think she is as hard up for Bravo's money as we think.

After Caroline quit, they let Jac go so that Dina would come back, it was a condition she made to Bravo/Andy in order to come back on the show. Dina has said that she was asked back every year but said no because her family was on the show and she refused to film with any of her family.

Do you know for a fact that Dina made this demand?  Or are you just surmising this from past seasons/relationship with Caroline and Jac?  I can see Jac thinking that Dina "made" Andy fire her.  But Andy wanting Dina back, knowing that Dina had no interest in working with her family, and Dina demanding that he fire Jac are two entirely different things.

• Love 3

Piper Kerman who wrote Orange is the New Black (and went to Danbury) said she went into her sentence feeling maligned because she only "carried a suitcase" from point A to point B, but being around women affected by addiction made her realize the cost of her actions. She also said she realized how lucky she was to have multiple job options and support systems waiting for her upon her return despite being a felon, unlike most drug offenders who go right back to the cycle of poverty, addiction, crime, and incarceration. Hopefully Tre can have that kind of an epiphany...but I doubt it very much.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 5

Teresa hates Melissa still.  She can't even look at her.  Something new happened I think between them all.  

Melissa had no storyline at all, so the only thing she could talk about at the reunion was Jim's twitter behavior.  But I don't think he ever talks about Melissa on twitter.   She has no dog in that race.

It is funny how Melissa is so  bend out of shape about Jim's behavior on twitter, I just wisg she would have been this concerned with proper twitter behavior when her sisters were going after Teresa for straight two years. I wish Jim would have said something about that.  

Teresa does hate Melissa, Teresa during this reunion , on purpose if you ask me, showed Melissa her back during the whole filming, she was cold to her and dismissed Melissa's attempts to show family unity. Teresa is definitely different with her brother, she can probably forgive her brother but she will never forgive Melissa.

Teresa is going to jail and Melissa is not (for now), Teresa's business deals are all gone and Melissa has none but maybe some potential, Teresa owes 13M dollars and the Gorgas are broke but I doubt 13M behind. At this point of her life Melissa if way far ahead of the curve than Teresa is and that for someone as selfish as Teresa is the ultimate offense. Teresa will never forgive Melissa for that.

• Love 9

I'm no Teresa fan but I think that her saying that she wanted to take her daughters with her just meant that she can't imagine life without them and wants to be near them always.  She has trouble expressing herself, as usual, but she also made a brief aside about how obviously she didn't want her children in jail with her.  She will go down to the last second, insisting that she and Joe were just trying to make a living.  Pretty remarkable just how in denial she either is or pretends to be.  But, you know, as she says, she's a New York Time best selling author.  New Jersey Time is more like it. 

Part 3 managed to be both super embarrassing and dull.  Terehsa is so bizarre and nutty n her manner of speech.  Her Wizard of Oz mini-speech was so awkward and unfunny.  Her sister had nothing to contribute.   Bobby is not worth talking about--total dud.  Nothing interesting going on there at all.

Jim appears to be mentally ill.  What on earth did he say that caused Andy to tell him that he was "freaking (him) out?"  I missed that part.  Andy can't stand him either.   His rapid-fire, crazy sounding incoherence is cringe-worthy.  The comment about how he was the tallest of the three was so pathetic and telling. 

Who knows where they go from here?  Glad it's over.  Martha Stewart was smart to begin her jail sentence quickly, instead of waiting until the last possible moment to get started.  I can't stand her, but the drip drip drip of waiting and dreading must be killing Teresa, especially if she's been dragging her heels telling the children what the deal is.  I hope that by now all four girls are aware, to the extent possible, of what's on the menu come the New Year. 

Edited by copacabana
  • Love 6

Miss Andy made it sound like this was it for the Jersey housewrecks. But I thought I read somewhere where Bravo was filming another season before Tre goes 'away'.

I've read that too, but it sure seemed like a series finale to me as well. Dina says she wants out, maybe they can pull a partial season out of Teresa before she leaves, but then what?

The remaining cast just cannot carry the show. Like it or not, Teresa was right about one thing - for the past 3 seasons, the show has focused on her. And Bravo lost that bet big time, because now she won't be around. 

The Gorgas simply are not that interesting without the family dynamic: Teresa.  Bring back Jac and Kathy full time? Jac's entire story lines for the past few seasons have been about her son, or: Teresa.  While it might have been interesting to see Kathy launch her book this season, I can't see where she has much else to offer.  Again, her story has been about: Teresa. Caroline? Maybe, I guess, depending on whether her show with her grown children gets renewed and if she is even interested.

I think the show has run its course.

And I still don't get why Teresa Guidice is responsible for what Victoria Gotti said, Jim repeated in Florida, and Bravo filmed and aired.   If Twin Teressa thinks that Teresa should have called her off camera, why didn't she call out Amber for not doing that?

The whole season was a mess, and the reunion reinforced that.  I think Andy knows it.

This is a very bizarre trial Jim Marchese is conducting with the help of two blog sites.   http://realmrhousewi...ning-arguments/

The guy is a lunatic. Bravo needs to cut him and Amber.

• Love 5

Who knows where they go from here? Glad it's over. Martha Stewart was smart to begin her jail sentence quickly, instead of waiting until the last possible moment to get started. I can't stand her, but the drip drip drip of waiting and dreading must be killing Teresa, especially if she's been dragging her heels telling the children what the deal is. I hope that by now all four girls are aware, to the extent possible, of what's on the menu come the New Year.

Martha didn't have 4 small children at home with Christmas right around the corner. For all we know Teresa wishes she could just go and get it over with like her husband keeps saying but in the end this arrangement works better for the kids.

The prison also can't take her till they have a bed for her. So there's that to consider too. Teresa has no say in any of this.

• Love 3

And really, if being a fame whore is the worst thing he could come up with about Bobby, then Jimbo needs to get a hobby. Off the internet. Away from TV cameras. Lil' Jim needs to look in the mirror because each and every one of them are fame whores.

I thought Andy was very serious when he told Amber and Jim to keep Jim off twitter.  Don't think Jim made himself any friends with either the cast OR production.

• Love 4

Yes to all of this.  Do I believe he did it?  Probably not.  Do I believe that he said it?  Oh hell to the yes. 

• Love 5

As Melissa pointed out, the season was filmed months and months ago and everyone, save Jim, has gone on with their lives. While I'm sure they all watch the episodes and blog (my guess is that they are contractually obligated to do so), what we are seeing is ancient history. Yet Tiny Jim is tweeting and reacting like this is all happening in real time. Typically when little shit happens (I classify 99.99% of what happens on the RH as little shit) and a few months go by, you look back and say whatever. Unless you are Jim.

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 7

I thought the quote they read that Victoria Gotti had tweeted was interesting. At first thought, I don't think people lie just out of fear. But, hmmm, I do wonder if fear plays more into lying than might be readily obvious. Like, the Guidices lied because they were afraid of how it would feel to have their egos hurt if they weren't shown as rich. It's not a noble fear, but it's still a fear. But, obviously, they should have just faced that fear or gotten off TV.

Victoria Gotti has -- allegedly -- taken and passed a lie detector test on this issue.  (I'm pretty sure that came up on WWHL once.)  I was SO hoping that Andy would bring that up and ask Rino if he would take a lie detector test.

Re: #2 -- I thought the supposed affair was the cause of the split.  I didn't think they were divorced at the time, but I'm not sure.  The thing that strikes me -- maybe this is #9:  the twins seems to put all their energy into being outraged that anyone would dare say something about their mom, not in vehemently denying that it's true.

Hmmmmmmmm.  #6.  #7 - Rino just grabbed his water bottle.   I'm on the fence with this now that you posted this.  Rino, Maury says TAKE THE LIE DETECTOR TEST!  I'm so confused now! 

Yes!  I'd like to see a reunion with all of them hooked up to lie detectors!!

Edited by MMLEsq
  • Love 2

Rino won the night once again...although I admit I can't get that bedroom scene out of my head with his Teresssa.  The guy just handles himself well in these confrontational situations.

Teressa, yeah, it was awful about that rumor but you made a rookie mistake.  Move on.  We're on your side.

Jimmy, Jimmy Jimmy.  You're a loser.  You've proved that over and over.  The rumor about the twin's mother was not a high school joke. Nobody is laughing.  And who died and made you king to tell Bobby to SFU and sit down.  It's not your party...you want it to be but it's not and Andy should have said something.  Andy did manage to shut down Bobby's fourth wall comment about Jim and Ambet but it was very telling.  Bobby gets points.  And Jimmy wanted an Aviva parade in Florida except no one knew.  Everyone shut that right down.  Loved it.

Dina...yawn.  You're boring and I don't care if you don't come back.  Just like I didn't care when you left the show in season two.

Amber...yawn.  I don't care.  I admire anyone who has gone through serious cancer but you've exploited every avenue of 'The Cancer'.  What's left?

Will there be a season seven?  Yes.  They're going to try hard to recruit Monmouth County but the real money is in Rumson/Middletown Navesink.  Will they get it?  Probably not.  Jac will be back along with Kathy and maybe Caroline...depending upon Manzo'd.  Dina...she needs the money despite what she has said.  She'll probably will be back.   It could be a fun scenario.

Tre and Joe...have fun in camp.  No sympathy here.  You should have thought about your four 'beautiful' daughters instead of signing off on the accountant and your lawyers.  Your responsibility.  Not theirs.  Not that I believe her for a second.

I'll agree with you there - a lot of Rumson/Middletown money is either from "old" money, or from investment banking/large financial institution jobs, where they either are too classy to want to film, or employment contracts would not permit it (NOTE:  Mr. NJ works for a financial institution, and waaay back when Celebrity Apprentice first started, there was a guy who worked for Goldman Sachs on the show.  He had to quit his job before filming, because GS would not allow him to appear on the show while still being employed.  Mr. NJ said that is standard procedure in the financial world).

Having said that, I'm sure that there are a bunch of people from Colts Neck, Manalapan and Marlboro (land of the McMansions and Mercedes) that would be happy to display their fabulous lives....

It would be interesting to see some of Jim and Amber's neighbors in Colts Neck - especially someone who may have a grudge against Jim. 

Well NJ isn't over yet-another lost footage episode to be aired November 20th.  Maybe the embarrassing Atlantic City scenes.

I think this Reunion had the fourth wall taken down more than I have ever seen on a RH franchise.

Teresa will never get it-she hurt people every season she was on.  First two seasons Danielle and her children, then for three seasons her SIL and cousins and finally Jacqueline, Caroline and her family.  Teresa just will never understand when you lie to friends and exploit them you are hurting them.  Andy saying goodbye was probably a good thing.  If it were his choice to base the season around Teresa it was a poor choice -except he had a lot more time and big WWHL ratings with the one on two interview. 

I wish we could have heard the entire Bobby and Jim fight explanation.

• Love 3

Dina quit early, just before the half way mark of season 2s filming. I don't think Bravo penalized her for quitting because of why she left the show. Dina left because of Lexi, she was not allowed to be filmed. Dina got into hot water with her ex over Lexi filming and could have been looking at a custody battle if she was ever filmed on the show again so Dina left as well instead of filming without her daughter.

I guess we remember it differently, and we'll have to agree to disagree.  I thought that Dina had cleared that whole thing up prior to Season Two, and she left because of the toxicity that was Danielle Staub, and the beginnings of the rift between her, Caroline and Jacqueline.

Either way, she was released from her contract with no consequence.

• Love 1

I guess we remember it differently, and we'll have to agree to disagree.  I thought that Dina had cleared that whole thing up prior to Season Two, and she left because of the toxicity that was Danielle Staub, and the beginnings of the rift between her, Caroline and Jacqueline.

I think Dina is repeating the same pattern with her return and with her dumbass side-kick Teresa explain the horrors of the end of a ten year friendship.  It is not the show it is the idea that Dina cannot control what happens with the show.  I am certain that Dina and Teresa feel like there are endless hours of Dina on the phone with her assistant or Teresa cooking with her girls that viewers are dying to see-they are not.

I find it very odd that a 40 something year old women, who claims to be a designer, spends and films so much time in her closet. 

I will post the link again about Lexi and filming http://www.realitytea.com/2010/07/07/dina-manzo-danielle-staub-tried-to-have-my-child-taken-away/  I never understood how giving someone a telephone number of a publicly traded company could be so heinous.  Lexi didn't appear in Season 2 but she was at the WWHL New Year's eve party bringing in 2011.  So I believe it was the content of the show her father objected to-not her being on TV.  I just see more of Dina blaming others for her inability to get along with people.

To hear Dina tell the other side of why she stopped speaking to her family and Teresa during Season 2 is that she did not feel supported in her other endeavors.  I think Dina honestly believed that she could get Danielle fired if there was a collective walk out by the rest of the cast.  Bravo will bring NJ back to prove one thing-no single HW is indispensable.   They also need the ad revenue and a one-year hiatus would mean either Atlanta would have to run year round and perhaps burn that franchise out or run less successful shows.

• Love 2

The season and reunion didn't work.  I think the cast retool didn't help...I think the first big HW overhaul was Season Five of NY...while it started slow, it found it's footing and built up to Aviva losing her shit and taking names...the new NJ cast came out of the gate swinging, but it was meaningless...no attachment, why do I care so early about these yahoo's going at it...

SIDENOTE: I don't know which twin is which...but the twin in the white will forever be the fun bags twin...because that's all I saw...the fun bags...

• Love 2

Best moment of the night was when the two Joes were laughing at little Jimmy. 

What exactly is the terrible thing that happened between Jaq and Tre? I have watched all 6 seasons and the only thing that I remember is when Jaq and Caroline confronted Tre about selling stories to the tabloids. Did something else happen? 

Jac threw a lot of nasty accusations and innuendo Teresa and Joe's way during her last (?) Reunion - the same as Teresa and Joe did towards Jac.  They both got down and dirty.

• Love 1

As Melissa pointed out, the season was filmed months and months ago and everyone, save Jim, has gone on with their lives. While I'm sure they all watch the episodes and blog (my guess is that they are contractually obligated to do so), what we are seeing is ancient history. Yet Tiny Jim is tweeting and reacting like this is all happening in real time. Typically when little shit happens (I classify 99.99% of what happens on the RH as little shit) and a few months go by, you look back and say whatever. Unless you are Jim.

The twins have been on twitter all summer and all fall.  Like crazy.  Bobby has been in a ton of their photos.  I think part of their deal with Bravo is that they promote themselves.  As soon as they were announced as official HWs, they started in on Twitter, and they haven't stopped, so Melissa was wrong when she said that.  Melissa only goes on to promote her events now.  But when she first came on the show, she and her sisters were a lot more active on social media too.  I think it is typical rookie mistakes.  

And you are right, while the season is airing, all of the HWs are generally more active on twitter.  It is during the off season that they are more quiet, so it doesn't make sense that Melissa would comment that it is inappropriate that Jim is tweeting while the show is airing. This is just Melissa's attempts to be relevant.  

Meanwhile, Jim's latest twitter rants about this so-called trial against Bobby are amazingly delusional.  Where is Jill Z and Kelly Bensimon with their Mean Tweets Brigade?

Instead of retooling this show, Andy should just show the uncut, unedited footage of seasons 1-6.  Let us see what really happened the last 6 years, including all of the director/producer instructions to the HWs before the cameras rolled.  Now that would be a reality show I would be interested in.

• Love 4
I think she told Dina to give her friend a head's up.

A friend who is a known gossipmonger, of which Teresa was more than aware.

I applaud the fact she didn't cave in for money the way the Gorga's did.

Dina didn't need to "cave" before this season because she had her own show and Tommy's money. Now without both, Dina's just another famewhore in need of a check.

• Love 2
Victoria Gotti has -- allegedly -- taken and passed a lie detector test on this issue.  (I'm pretty sure that came up on WWHL once.)  I was SO hoping that Andy would bring that up and ask Rino if he would take a lie detector test.

Lie detectors mean little and less to me. People who are telling the truth can fail them because they're so nervous, and people who are lying can pass if they're cool and confident enough. I'm not saying 100% Gotti is lying, but she could be and her passing a lie detector doesn't give her any credibility in my book. 

• Love 5

Dina is still hanging around chateau french country circa 1995 in Franklin Lakes, so I don't think Tommy has cut her off completely.  She's still filming her little video blogs from that overstuffed, knick-knacked, buddha-filled kitchen.  I don't doubt that she needs money.  

As for Dina being let go and able to film another show, Dina's Party or whatever that load of crap she was on? That was on HG or some sister channel to Bravo, so maybe there was some sort of special dispensation.  We shall see if she doesn't return to NJ this time whether she ends up on reality tv within 2 years on a non-affiliated network.  

I think there is a newer fight between Melissa and Tre - not just Teresa being jealous that she's going in and Melissa is out.  Either Melissa said something (anything) that  Teresa took offense to or they actually had a verbal fight.  Melissa kept reaching out in a way that told me she was acting like "We're good!" (knowing they weren't), and Teresa was totally icing her out.  I think if it was just plain old Teresa "I-hate-Melissa" resentment, she would have reacted to some of Melissa's phony overtures.  

• Love 2

Someone posted an interview Dina gave just after she left the show and she talks about how Danielle almost cost her custody of her daughter, how she got he ex and his family upset. It was posted in the last few weeks but I am not sure what topic/page now! So yes, it was caused by Danielle but it had direct impact on her daughter/ex husband.

Oh, and in it she never mentions a feud with Caroline or Jac and don't forget that she also was not talking to Teresa either. Even on this reunion, she says she did not talk to Teresa for 2 years because of the show. IMO, things between Dina and Caroline/Chris/Jac did not become really bad until Teresa started whispering in Dina's ear last season. None of them ever mentioned the other unless Andy would ask and that usually happened only after Teresa said something nasty about the siblings not talking.

• Love 1
I think there is a newer fight between Melissa and Tre - not just Teresa being jealous that she's going in and Melissa is out.  Either Melissa said something (anything) that  Teresa took offense to or they actually had a verbal fight.  Melissa kept reaching out in a way that told me she was acting like "We're good!" (knowing they weren't), and Teresa was totally icing her out.  I think if it was just plain old Teresa "I-hate-Melissa" resentment, she would have reacted to some of Melissa's phony overtures.

Maybe Melissa offered to make sprinkle cookies for the kids whilst Tre is in the slammer. 

• Love 6

I thought that the most interesting part of the entire reunion was when Teressa was rambling on about all of the people that Theresa had hurt over the years (presumably Danielle, Melissa, Jac et al) and Satan Andy piped up "What do you mean .....the people from the case." Teressa immediately backed off because she didn't want to "open that can of worms" but she could have hammered Theresa unmercifully there. Teressa could have said "Yes  Andy what about all of the contractors and suppliers and working people Theresa ripped off. Not just the banks and the insurance companies and  the car dealerships." 

I think that passage showed you what Satan Andy is all about. He was gleeful when he thought that the fun bag sap would do his dirty work for him and he could put on his sad little face while under the surface he was coming in his pants as he enjoyed Theresa's humiliation and slack jawed cretin expressions of dismay.

Man that Andy Cohen is a nasty piece of work.

• Love 4

I think Rino said it too.  I think they all knew it was coming out in Florida.  All this mock indignation is for show, so Teressa will have a chance to yap ad nauseam.  Amber let it slip last night that Rino saw Jim after the 1st Responders Party and before Florida (" you're talking out of order.").  To make it all believable, all Rino had to say was, "I was joking around with VG."  This way no one is a liar.  Rino is the joker that he is.  But then Teresssa doesn't get a storyline.

ITA that they edited out the whale vagina and that is probably what Juicy gave Jim the statutory violation for.

Bobby is probably the 2nd biggest twat on the show, Jim just outshines him.  Two little pissants.  I wish someone had said, "Bobby you were in the bathroom deleting the photos of the woman Jim accused you of dating."

Dina is still living in Tommy's house.  She is filming her video blogs from there.  So I don't think she is as hard up for Bravo's money as we think.

Do you know for a fact that Dina made this demand?  Or are you just surmising this from past seasons/relationship with Caroline and Jac?  I can see Jac thinking that Dina "made" Andy fire her.  But Andy wanting Dina back, knowing that Dina had no interest in working with her family, and Dina demanding that he fire Jac are two entirely different things.

Dina has repeatedly said she told Andy/Bravo she would not come back to the show if any of her family was still on! Even during episode 1 of the reunion she said that she was upset/mad/furious at Jac because Jac came back on the show this season. Not having any of her family on the NJ show was a condition no matter how you slice it and Dina just needs to stop with the double speak.

• Love 2

I want to know who would be stupid enough to put a show into development when the star won't be available for 15 months because she is in prison-Teresa is not Martha Stewart.  From watching the Food Network over the years the Rachel Ray/Barefoot Contessa style shows are on the decline so I would be curious just where this show would air unless it was some type of competition show.

Perhaps a show on how to hide lock picks and files in food you take to a prisoner?

I only watch this show intermittently because these people are riff-raff. Speaking of which, I was mildly surprised to see that mob wife who had her own show last decade is hanging around with this crew, but only mildly.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 1

"I wish I could take my daughters with me"

Oh Teresa, you are such a delusional dumb F&^%, you want to take your daughters with you to prison?

What kind of mother says that?

A very bad one.

• Love 2

Has anybody read Andy's latest book? I am almost half way down. He talks about the HWs some but also about his life while dealing with them.

There was one entry from November 24th of last year , according to Andy, Teresa called him to congratulate him on his book deal and then Teresa proceeds to tell Andy, " I think we should partner together.  I’m going to make you millions.  I’m going to make you richer than Ryan Seacrest"

That caught my attention immediately because I figured that on November of last year Teresa probably believed with every fiber of her hearth that she will get either probation or house arrest and that she will be able to continue filming and maybe get a spin off about her life without Juicy.

How ironic that Teresa, the dummy who doesn't know how to read nd signs whatever, is clever enough to hint at marketing strategies and how to turn her legal situation into a money maker, things that make you say uhmmmmmm.

• Love 3

I think Tiny Jim has completely lost his tiny mind.  Hopefully, the State of New Jersey will understand this and not give the little one a license to practice law.  He needs to see someone with a MEDICAL license. Someone who practices psychiatry.  TIny thing is a complete idiot.

The whole 3 part reunion thing is just about 1-1/2 parts too long.  I really can't see what had to be discussed so much that this autopsy had to be dragged out like that.  It's like they discussed every friggin' episode. UGH!  Time to leave New Jersey,Bravo. OR just get a completely new cast. These freaks are done, stick a fork in them. Toast!

• Love 2